Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on October 31, 2019, 04:43:29 pm

Title: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on October 31, 2019, 04:43:29 pm
> You are Koakuma, a fairly well known resident in the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
> Recently, Patchouli has gone missing, and the library was attacked by Marisa. These two situations have now been resolved, with Patchouli being in your care for now, and the library currently undergoing repairs. The only immediate problem seems to be the library's state. As for less immediate ones, it's been considered that Patchouli should have someone guarding the library and her. There is also Flandre's part in the previously mentioned kidnapping of Patchouli.
> "You know, like be-before."
> Lightly tap our sternum a couple of times.
> "In here. Um, you would be able to easily converse with Lady Patchouli, and perhaps watch over my attempts to become a better combatant..."
> "Hmm..." Remilia thinks for a few moments. "I don't think I really want that right now."
> "She seems a bit on board, but not entirely convinced. From how she sounds. Do you need a hand?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 31, 2019, 04:44:43 pm
> I will gladly accept any help you are willing to offer, Lady Patchouli~
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2019, 04:37:14 am
> I will gladly accept any help you are willing to offer, Lady Patchouli~
> "I believe you'll find that being in here is quite a learning experience itself. You begin to perceive the things that Koakuma does over time. We were also capable of using Royal Flare and being fine afterwards, something which is difficult for me alone on all but the better of days."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2019, 04:39:02 am
> "Oh, um, Lady Patchouli says..."
> Repeat all that stuff.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2019, 04:53:48 am
> "Oh, um, Lady Patchouli says..."
> Repeat all that stuff.
> You repeat.
> "That's fine for you. But that doesn't sound too interesting to me. I can use my abilities just fine, I'm not in your position." Remilia responds.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2019, 04:55:44 am
> "Well, you would be in a position where you wouldn't have to. Lady Patchouli hasn't had to do a single thing since we did this...it's been very relaxing. Uh, at least, near as I can tell. It's like you're being given a ride everywhere and having everything done for you."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 04, 2019, 10:59:39 pm
> You repeat.> "That's fine for you. But that doesn't sound too interesting to me. I can use my abilities just fine, I'm not in your position." Remilia responds.>_



> Please,Lady Patchouli, Correct and Add to any lacking statements and actions of mine .


> " It is truth,Mistress Remilia, with more&more "steps" gained than before it resulted,so far as what all involved ones have experienced ,be an ease-up up about the current  abilities,capabilities,capacities and yet it is ,maybe majorly so, a kind-of a novel-side to them and a new manner of exploration,trusting,entrusting,support,cooperative gains ... almost like in the Inner&Outer".


> " Of course Co-Parteciparion,Co-Sharing and Corrections withstanding ".





Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2019, 06:33:24 pm
> "Well, you would be in a position where you wouldn't have to. Lady Patchouli hasn't had to do a single thing since we did this...it's been very relaxing. Uh, at least, near as I can tell. It's like you're being given a ride everywhere and having everything done for you."



> Please,Lady Patchouli, Correct and Add to any lacking statements and actions of mine .


> " It is truth,Mistress Remilia, with more&more "steps" gained than before it resulted,so far as what all involved ones have experienced ,be an ease-up up about the current  abilities,capabilities,capacities and yet it is ,maybe majorly so, a kind-of a novel-side to them and a new manner of exploration,trusting,entrusting,support,cooperative gains ... almost like in the Inner&Outer".


> " Of course Co-Parteciparion,Co-Sharing and Corrections withstanding ".
> "I don't need everything done for me."
> "Maybe I was wrong. Hmm..."

> "I think it'll be a better surprise to see you when you've grown, rather than watch you grow."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2019, 06:43:27 pm
> "You may not need it per se, but it might be nice to have the opportunity. Also, this may be a little selfish, but your presence would certainly be reassuring to me."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2019, 06:10:24 pm
> "You may not need it per se, but it might be nice to have the opportunity. Also, this may be a little selfish, but your presence would certainly be reassuring to me."
> "Patchouli isn't enough for you?"
> "Well we did get beat by Meiling still..."
> "Well." Remilia continues before you get to speak. "I think we've argued enough. Let's go." She steps forward towards you. "Sakuya won't be available for a while with the library in this state anyways."
> "Huh?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 06, 2019, 06:14:55 pm
> Obviously we can't immediately check, but based on prior knowledge, are we shorter or taller than Patchouli? Similarly, how do we compare to Sakuya? To Meiling?

> Suddenly stand up straight and stiff with our hands folded in front of us, to be ready for our next order.
> "Uh, right! Yes, Mistress!"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 07, 2019, 12:11:35 am
> Obviously we can't immediately check, but based on prior knowledge, are we shorter or taller than Patchouli? Similarly, how do we compare to Sakuya? To Meiling?

> Suddenly stand up straight and stiff with our hands folded in front of us, to be ready for our next order.
> "Uh, right! Yes, Mistress!"
> You aren't as tall as the taller residents mentioned. But you do stand near them. You might grow past them one day.

> You get proper.
> "So, how do you do it, again?" Remilia holds her hand out.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 07, 2019, 12:18:20 am
> Are any of them more buxom than us?

> "Right! Just like this, Mistress."
> Take Remilia's hand and absorb her in the usual manner.
> Welcome to my twisted mind, Mistress! Hehe, I've always wanted to say that to someone~
> Fold the resulting pile of clothes and store it in our backpack.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 07, 2019, 12:28:46 am
> Are any of them more buxom than us?

> "Right! Just like this, Mistress."
> Take Remilia's hand and absorb her in the usual manner.
> Welcome to my twisted mind, Mistress! Hehe, I've always wanted to say that to someone~
> Fold the resulting pile of clothes and store it in our backpack.
> Just Meiling.

> You take in Remilia a second time (with permission now!)
> "This doesn't feel that great, again..." Remilia comments.
> "Really? It's been pretty good to me so far." Patchouli responds. "I guess you do better outside. Tragic that the vampire is better than the magician in such regards..."
> You fold Remilia's garments, storing them in your backpack as best as you can.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 07, 2019, 12:34:40 am
> Try shifting Remilia to our wings.
> Well, I suppose training and growth should begin now, eh? Though, Mistress, did you say Sakuya was preoccupied?
> As we converse, find and retrieve a parasol.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2019, 03:20:49 am
> Try shifting Remilia to our wings.
> Well, I suppose training and growth should begin now, eh? Though, Mistress, did you say Sakuya was preoccupied?
> As we converse, find and retrieve a parasol.
> You try, but.. it doesn't seem like it can fit...?
> "Yes, she is, if I recall correctly. if not with the library's repairs, then surely with her regular tasks in the mansion." Remilia speaks.
> You don't think there are any in the library, unless one of the fairy maids brought one.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 08, 2019, 03:22:18 am
> Huh...
> Try shifting Remilia to our...hair?
> If that doesn't work, try shifting her to our legs.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2019, 03:32:59 am
> Huh...
> Try shifting Remilia to our...hair?
> If that doesn't work, try shifting her to our legs.
> You attempt to move Remilia to your hair.
> Another failure.
> However, this attempt seems to work.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 08, 2019, 03:33:48 am
> Have a look at our legs. Are they any different?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2019, 03:35:55 am
> Have a look at our legs. Are they any different?
> Not that you notice...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 08, 2019, 03:55:48 am
> Ah, a shame. I would have liked for her to join us as well...

> Weird...
> Try shifting Patchouli to our legs. If we are successful, see if our legs look or feel different this time.
> If our legs still do not look or feel different, try shifting and stretching the parts of our essence that are our legs so that they grow longer. If that doesn't work, try also shifting and stretching Remilia's essence and Patchouli's essence inside them to make them grow longer.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 11, 2019, 05:09:27 pm
> Ah, a shame. I would have liked for her to join us as well...

> Weird...
> Try shifting Patchouli to our legs. If we are successful, see if our legs look or feel different this time.
> If our legs still do not look or feel different, try shifting and stretching the parts of our essence that are our legs so that they grow longer. If that doesn't work, try also shifting and stretching Remilia's essence and Patchouli's essence inside them to make them grow longer.
> "We shouldn't be trying to go on a trip while the mansion is like this." Remilia advises.

> You attempt, but can't get her there as well...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 11, 2019, 05:15:09 pm
> No, I understand. It's just, who would pass up that opportunity if it were presented to them~?

> Try shifting Patchouli to our head, then. If that doesn't work, try our hair, then our arms, then our chest, then our stomach. Stop if (a) any of these succeed, or (b) all of them fail.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 11, 2019, 06:37:21 pm
> No, I understand. It's just, who would pass up that opportunity if it were presented to them~?

> Try shifting Patchouli to our head, then. If that doesn't work, try our hair, then our arms, then our chest, then our stomach. Stop if (a) any of these succeed, or (b) all of them fail.
> "I don't believe many people dream to be a part of you."
> "Surely they dream of you instead."
> "But of course. Being able to sample someone such as myself would be a once in a lifetime opportunity."

> You manage to do so, but it mostly gives you a bit of a headache...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 11, 2019, 06:42:58 pm
> Oh, Mistress, your words wound me. I put a lot of effort into my appearance~ Though it is certainly true that I could not pass up the opportunity to ask you as well!
> Try to shift Patchouli from our head to our hair. If that doesn't work, try shifting her to our chest. If *that* doesn't work, leave her in our head; we can deal with a bit of a headache.
> Whatever the result is, inspect our body where Patchouli is for any physical alterations.
> Speaking of Sakuya, should we perhaps check on her to see how cleaning efforts are going? It would be a good test of how your two sets of senses compare.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 15, 2019, 05:31:42 pm
> You try, but.. it doesn't seem like it can fit...?
> "Yes, she is, if I recall correctly. if not with the library's repairs, then surely with her regular tasks in the mansion." Remilia speaks.
> You don't think there are any in the library, unless one of the fairy maids brought one.
>_


> "Oh... Oh preoccupation-wise , I am wondering if miss Sakuya's preoccupying duties have been increased or delayed by the Interest-Attracting Situation at Gate and ,much more than that, especially Miss Alice and Marisa's Situations as well ."


> Where can Parasols or Umbrella be retrieved ?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 15, 2019, 06:25:41 pm
> Oh, Mistress, your words wound me. I put a lot of effort into my appearance~ Though it is certainly true that I could not pass up the opportunity to ask you as well!
> Try to shift Patchouli from our head to our hair. If that doesn't work, try shifting her to our chest. If *that* doesn't work, leave her in our head; we can deal with a bit of a headache.
> Whatever the result is, inspect our body where Patchouli is for any physical alterations.
> Speaking of Sakuya, should we perhaps check on her to see how cleaning efforts are going? It would be a good test of how your two sets of senses compare.

> "Oh... Oh preoccupation-wise , I am wondering if miss Sakuya's preoccupying duties have been increased or delayed the Interest-Attracting Situation at Gate and ,much more than that, especially Miss Alice and Marisa's Situations as well ."


> Where can Parasols or Umbrella be retrieved ?
> "I didn't mean anything about your appearance. And what, is something more happening?" Remilia asks.
> You try to shift Patchouli to your hair, but it doesn't work.
> You try this time, to move her from where she should be to your chest.
> This time, it does work. Though the difference is minor.
> "If Marisa and the others still aren't in yet, sure." Patchouli agrees.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 15, 2019, 06:45:02 pm
> Did our headache at least stop?
> Did our chest change at all, even if only in a minor fashion? If so, how did it change?
> Try shifting Remilia from our legs to our chest. If she can't fit, leave her in our legs.
> Begin searching the library for Sakuya. Use both physical senses and energy senses.
> Those two are here for some sort of magical experimentation with Lady Patchouli, Mistress.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2019, 06:38:34 am
> Did our headache at least stop?
> Did our chest change at all, even if only in a minor fashion? If so, how did it change?
> Try shifting Remilia from our legs to our chest. If she can't fit, leave her in our legs.
> Begin searching the library for Sakuya. Use both physical senses and energy senses.
> Those two are here for some sort of magical experimentation with Lady Patchouli, Mistress.
> Yes.
> Only a bit in size.
> You try to do so, and seem to manage. Again, just a small change...
> You start to look around for Sakuya.
> Remilia doesn't seem to respond to your answer.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2019, 06:41:41 am
> Stop moving and close our eyes. Try finding Sakuya purely by locating her essence.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2019, 06:46:47 am
> Stop moving and close our eyes. Try finding Sakuya purely by locating her essence.
> You keep still and focus...
> A few somewhat nearby but you aren't sure it's Sakuya... Especially with how similar they are.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2019, 06:47:31 am
> Head in the direction of the closest energy source.
> By the way, have either of you felt anything unusual in the last minute or two? I, uh, actually figured out how to move you around within my body...
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 21, 2019, 07:16:56 am
> Head in the direction of the closest energy source.
> By the way, have either of you felt anything unusual in the last minute or two? I, uh, actually figured out how to move you around within my body...


// Mmmh,tge "Koa-Space" is so far ,understandably sp,but an aim should be to comfortably&skillfully&securely augment space AND resuce the Essences Space and limited and sensible so let's be careful with experimenting by moving around,especially  without prior knowledge of the "Inner Involved Ones"//


> "Ah it might seem weird,though no weird sensations should be felt seeing as none happened so far,but it is just is for better comfortability&understanding I had to shift in different body parts with care ,since I was feeling as if a tad cramped,1 at a time in my head,legs,but it even felt a bit Worse ,till finally the ly chest since  ,and it somehow surprised me you both did not or barely notice...or ...?


> Stay alert in following and identify who is that Energy Source.


>.Can we now notice some familiarity in while sensing among Energy Essences like with this one?


> Id it is Miss Sakuya,approach, if it is the Young Mistress, first make sure she is aware we are here and approach her if she is accepting ; we should be ready for some explantions and demonstrations in eiter case like through Lady Patchouli before.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 22, 2019, 12:58:07 am
> Head in the direction of the closest energy source.
> By the way, have either of you felt anything unusual in the last minute or two? I, uh, actually figured out how to move you around within my body...

// Mmmh,tge "Koa-Space" is so far ,understandably sp,but an aim should be to comfortably&skillfully&securely augment space AND resuce the Essences Space and limited and sensible so let's be careful with experimenting by moving around,especially  without prior knowledge of the "Inner Involved Ones"//


> "Ah it might seem weird,though no weird sensations should be felt seeing as none happened so far,but it is just is for better comfortability&understanding I had to shift in different body parts with care ,since I was feeling as if a tad cramped,1 at a time in my head,legs,but it even felt a bit Worse ,till finally the ly chest since  ,and it somehow surprised me you both did not or barely notice...or ...?


> Stay alert in following and identify who is that Energy Source.


>.Can we now notice some familiarity in while sensing among Energy Essences like with this one?


> Id it is Miss Sakuya,approach, if it is the Young Mistress, first make sure she is aware we are here and approach her if she is accepting ; we should be ready for some explantions and demonstrations in eiter case like through Lady Patchouli before.
> You start for the nearest suspect.
> "You should really quit that..." Remilia speaks.

> It seems to just be one of the fairy maids when you get closer.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 22, 2019, 04:10:40 am
> Does it feel strange?
> Drat. Try for the next essence source.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 23, 2019, 09:53:32 pm
> Does it feel strange?
> Drat. Try for the next essence source.
> "No, it feels just as common as walking around the mansion." Remilia likely rolls her eyes, if you could see her...
> The nearest one seems to be another fairy that you can see without moving too far from the last one.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 24, 2019, 02:17:21 am
> Oh. I thought it might, if you wanted me to stop...
> Keeeeep searching...
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 27, 2019, 05:00:36 am
> Oh. I thought it might, if you wanted me to stop...
> Keeeeep searching...
> "She's just bothered by the idea. There isn't anything too uncomfortable happening to us." Patchouli explains.
> "N-Now why would you go and say that!?" Remilia whines.
> You continue your sear-
> "Um, miss Koakuma? If you're looking for Patchouli, we still haven't found her. The mistress was just here a while ago, so she should still be in here." The fairy you recently found starts to explain. "Chief Maid went to the Young Mistress' room, and Meiling is outside."
> "How do you know where Meiling is?" The previous fairy questions.
> "Well she's usually there, right?"
> "Then what about Sakuya-san?"
> "I saw her go by."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 27, 2019, 05:02:28 am
> Oh...Well, still, if you can feel it happening, that's something worth noting.
> Nod with a smile.
> "Thank you, dear."
> Exit the library and head toward Flan's room in search of Sakuya.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 27, 2019, 05:08:39 am
> Oh...Well, still, if you can feel it happening, that's something worth noting.
> Nod with a smile.
> "Thank you, dear."
> Exit the library and head toward Flan's room in search of Sakuya.
> You stop your search and head for Flandre's room.
> The door to her room is open, with Sakuya inside speaking to the Young Mistress.
> "I mean, it'd be a fun idea, but I have to wait a while and come up with something new for her." Flandre explains... something.
> "So she was acting on her own... Well, aside from that, how are you feeling today, Young Mistress?" Sakuya asks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 27, 2019, 05:10:31 am
> Oh
> uh
> Are either of them looking this way?
> Are there any immediate hiding places? If so, duck behind the closest one. If not, stop and start backing away.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 27, 2019, 05:32:25 am
> Oh
> uh
> Are either of them looking this way?
> Are there any immediate hiding places? If so, duck behind the closest one. If not, stop and start backing away.
> Thankfully not.
> The best you could do without getting into line of sight would be around the corner.
> You do your best to slip to such, quietly, stealthily...
> "Nn, I feel like I wanna do more outside. But I'm tired right now... All that planning for a bit of results. It was fun for a little while..." Flandre answers.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 27, 2019, 05:33:37 am
> If we reached the corner, would we still be able to hear this conversation?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 27, 2019, 05:38:22 am
> If we reached the corner, would we still be able to hear this conversation?
> Yes. Flandre's room is quite close to this corner. It's practically at the other end of a T intersection. The direction you came from would be opposite of her room, while the corner you are at now leads away perpendicularly to her room.
> The door to her room isn't immediately next to the corner, at least.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 27, 2019, 05:39:00 am
> Back all the way to the T, then, while still listening.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 27, 2019, 05:42:00 am
> Back all the way to the T, then, while still listening.
> You are at the closest spot to her room. If you go back towards the library's direction, you'd be at risk of being seen until you could get further away, and such might not be close enough to hear them.
> Unless you mean to go directly into the intersection and stand there, which would be an even greater risk of being noticed.
> Or retreating further away from the room in this hallway, which while would keep you unseen, might mean hearing less.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 27, 2019, 10:48:42 am
> Oh. Hide at this corner, then, and keep listening.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on November 30, 2019, 01:37:58 pm
> Oh. Hide at this corner, then, and keep listening.
> You keep where you are.
> "So you will return to sleep?"
> "Mhm."
> "Okay. The maids and I will continue to work on the library repairs. Thankfully, it seems not too many books were damaged." Sakuya speaks.
> "I won't ask for any books for a while then." Flandre comments.
> "If that's what you choose."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 30, 2019, 01:49:54 pm
> !
> Scuttle back to the library entrance and wait there for Sakuya.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Branneg Xy on December 01, 2019, 01:07:52 am

> Assume a Poised Air once we are close to the Library.


> " Mmmh ,could you clearly hear what was talked about between the Young Mistress and Miss Sakuya? It  seem there is going to be ,after a thinking-pause,more planning and expected results ,involving myself alongside "growth opportunities ".

> If they could not hear well,resume it for them.





   

Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on December 04, 2019, 04:42:59 am
> !
> Scuttle back to the library entrance and wait there for Sakuya.
> Assume a Poised Air once we are close to the Library.


> " Mmmh ,could you clearly hear what was talked about between the Young Mistress and Miss Sakuya? It  seem there is going to be ,after a thinking-pause,more planning and expected results ,involving myself alongside "growth opportunities ".

> If they could not hear well,resume it for them.





   


> You quickly start back for the library.
> "Yes, I did.I wonder it's good she doesn't want anything to read right now." Patchouli speaks up.
> "Yes. Hm, I think I might've missed some..." Remilia considers
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 04, 2019, 04:52:31 am
> I suppose we could always ask her tomorrow. So it appears that anyone in me shares my senses more and more the longer they are there...I wonder if that would eventually lead to anything more?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Branneg Xy on December 05, 2019, 01:36:01 am

> I suppose we could always ask her tomorrow. So it appears that anyone in me shares my senses more and more the longer they are there...I wonder if that would eventually lead to anything more?

// Sorry but I am having some glitching troubleg with MotK's formatting fonts and so it could happen,like in this instance,that without intending to,nor I can 100% remedy save for removing  some of it after posting,entire paragraphs are "bolded" out or with an alternative font size than intended or even with HTML TAGS  showing//.

> Is Miss Sakuya coming this way?Don't look like we are expecting her.

> "Well for now, unless you deem that it  imprudent, I can always ask Miss Sakuya some details more or less indirect details trying to avoid any hints that I,and by extension we,have taken an opportunity for a relatively necessary eavesdrop. "
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2019, 04:43:41 am
> I suppose we could always ask her tomorrow. So it appears that anyone in me shares my senses more and more the longer they are there...I wonder if that would eventually lead to anything more?
// Sorry but I am having some glitching troubleg with MotK's formatting fonts and so it could happen,like in this instance,that without intending to,nor I can 100% remedy save for removing the  after posting,entire paragraphs are "bolded" out or with an alternative font size or even with  showing//.

> Is Miss Sakuya coming this way?Don't look like we are expecting her.

> "Well for now, unless you deem that it  imprudent, I can always ask Miss Sakuya some details more or less indirect details trying to avoid any hints that I,and by extension we,have taken an opportunity for a relatively necessary eavesdrop. "


> Sakuya doesn't seem to be following...
> "I'm just getting used to it again. After all, I was in here before Patchy was." Remilia argues.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2019, 04:46:41 am
> Of course, but you leaving may have an effect where your consciousness needs to acclimate again. It's an interesting discovery if true, I think.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Branneg Xy on December 08, 2019, 08:02:27 pm
> Since miss Sakuya does not seem to be coming,Energy-Sense while gliding over to the place where we were eavesdropping before,but casually and not in a sneaky manner.


> Of course if we spot or hear or energy-sense her approaching ,do approach her.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on December 16, 2019, 10:41:50 pm
> Of course, but you leaving may have an effect where your consciousness needs to acclimate again. It's an interesting discovery if true, I think.
> Since miss Sakuya does not seem to be coming,Energy-Sense while gliding over to the place where we were eavesdropping before,but casually and not in a sneaky manner.


> Of course if we spot or hear or energy-sense her approaching ,do approach her.
> "I'll just learn quickly then. Easy enough. Remilia boasts.

> For who? There isn't anyone nearby in the path you're taking back to the library.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 16, 2019, 11:36:14 pm
> I am sure you will have no trouble at all, Mistress. Particularly with the level of control you had earlier.
> Keep our energy radar tuned for Sakuya as we travel.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Branneg Xy on December 23, 2019, 11:14:01 pm
> I am sure you will have no trouble at all, Mistress. Particularly with the level of control you had earlier.
> Keep our energy radar tuned for Sakuya as we travel.


> Not just for miss Sakuya,to be sure, and are all of the Fairy Maids staying and "patrolling" around the Library Quarters thus not approaching any conjuntion ?


> Quest List&Details?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on December 25, 2019, 07:12:59 am
> I am sure you will have no trouble at all, Mistress. Particularly with the level of control you had earlier.
> Keep our energy radar tuned for Sakuya as we travel.

> Not just for miss Sakuya,to be sure, and are all of the Fairy Maids staying and "patrolling" around the Library Quarters thus not approaching any conjuntion ?


> Quest List&Details?
> You continue feeling for the nearby energies, though there's no one really nearby yet.
> You return to the library, seeing not much has changed, if anything.

> You don't have any immediate objectives. Patchouli is safe and sound with you now.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on December 26, 2019, 01:32:28 pm
> Begin investigating the library for damage, as well as appraising how cleanup efforts have gone so far.
> While investigating the damage, try moving Remilia around to different parts of our body, to see how we're physically affected, if at all. Head, wings, arms, hands, legs, feet, stomach, heart, etc.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Branneg Xy on December 27, 2019, 03:09:03 pm
> Begin investigating the library for damage, as well as appraising how cleanup efforts have gone so far.
> While investigating the damage, try moving Remilia around to different parts of our body, to see how we're physically affected, if at all. Head, wings, arms, hands, legs, feet, stomach, heart, etc.
> Before "Doing the Moving" explain to Mistress Remilia and to Lady Patchouly; detail that we are about to try again a more accurate&structured,a  better position&fit learn jointed a better help along overall for fitting hopefully-ingenious " improvements and & expereience "...with and by reliable correspondence.

> ...Ah What could we could feel about the Chief Maid's  Energy-Variations according to Time-Stop Time-Manipulation of the Chief maide ?
> It has been always more flleting,in specific a far better timing plus range plus focus plus know-where, to "Radar It Out for Temporary Traces ....even more "Temporary" and hardly "Radar "  wherewhile "Un-Sakuya-Joined"; though we  somethings in&out of that  must have been not nearly thoughtful enough,"a few" glossed over and amiss... are they not?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 28, 2019, 03:11:14 am
> Before "Doing the Moving" explain to Mistress Remilia and to Lady Patchouly; detail that we are about to try again a more accurate&structured,a  better position&fit learn jointed a better help along overall for fitting hopefully-ingenious " improvements and & expereience "...with and by reliable correspondence.

> Don't do this. (The rest of the post is fine.)

I'm intentionally not saying anything while doing the shifting. Sorry if that wasn't clear previously.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on December 28, 2019, 11:15:47 pm
> Begin investigating the library for damage, as well as appraising how cleanup efforts have gone so far.
> While investigating the damage, try moving Remilia around to different parts of our body, to see how we're physically affected, if at all. Head, wings, arms, hands, legs, feet, stomach, heart, etc.
> Before "Doing the Moving" explain to Mistress Remilia and to Lady Patchouly; detail that we are about to try again a more accurate&structured,a  better position&fit learn jointed a better help along overall for fitting hopefully-ingenious " improvements and & expereience "...with and by reliable correspondence.

> ...Ah What could we could feel about the Chief Maid's  Energy-Variations according to Time-Stop Time-Manipulation of the Chief maide ?
> It has been always more flleting,in specific a far better timing plus range plus focus plus know-where, to "Radar It Out for Temporary Traces ....even more "Temporary" and hardly "Radar "  wherewhile "Un-Sakuya-Joined"; though we  somethings in&out of that  must have been not nearly thoughtful enough,"a few" glossed over and amiss... are they not?

> Don't do this. (The rest of the post is fine.)

I'm intentionally not saying anything while doing the shifting. Sorry if that wasn't clear previously.
> You aren't sure about moving Remilia around in such ways... Such puts the worry of you being affected negatively, or Remilia instead, which might be worse...
> Especially with Patchouli, a close friend of hers, here too.

> You don't recall too much about Sakuya's magic/energy...

> The destruction is still... there. The entire library isn't trashed, but that hole is still just sitting up there. It seems like they're deciding to worry about it last, focusing efforts on the few other parts instead.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 28, 2019, 11:20:46 pm
> Is there anywhere on that list where we would feel comfortable moving Remilia, given we've already tried a few locations with her? Shift her around there if so.
> "Miss Sakuya? Are you here?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on December 31, 2019, 11:35:10 pm
> Is there anywhere on that list where we would feel comfortable moving Remilia, given we've already tried a few locations with her? Shift her around there if so.
> "Miss Sakuya? Are you here?"
> You are. And so, you attempt a bit.
> There is no response.
> Your attempts don't seem to yield anything unique nor any visible changes...
> However, after them, Sakuya suddenly appears in your field of view.
> "Huh..." She holds her head in thought. "Are you, perhaps, with the mistress again?"
> "Hmm?" Remilia questions.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 31, 2019, 11:40:58 pm
> Nod.
> "Yes, actually. How could you tell?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on December 31, 2019, 11:42:20 pm
> Nod.
> "Yes, actually. How could you tell?"
> "Huh. It just felt like she called for me. At any rate... is there something you need?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 31, 2019, 11:43:34 pm
> "I was just checking to see if you were around. Sorry. That's interesting, though...since I called for you."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on December 31, 2019, 11:44:12 pm
> "I was just checking to see if you were around. Sorry. That's interesting, though...since I called for you."
> "Mm... Well, I'll get back to my business, then."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 01, 2020, 12:26:45 am
> Take on a slightly (but only slightly) sterner look and tone
> "...Wouldn't it be better if you came with us, Sakuya?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2020, 12:27:42 am
> Take on a slightly (but only slightly) sterner look and tone
> "...Wouldn't it be better if you came with us, Sakuya?"
> "The mansion is still in need of repairs. I don't know what business you still have, but I'd like to restore the mansion first."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 04, 2020, 01:27:46 am
> Relax into a smile, and bow.
> "Okay, good. Thank you very much."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 04, 2020, 04:00:00 pm
> "The mansion is still in need of repairs. I don't know what business you still have, but I'd like to restore the mansion first."
>_


> Make sure Mistress Remilia and Lady Patchouli hear it as well.




> " Mhmh,of course after seeing if  it is of no hinderance in both directions , but is there something, I or rather we with the willing help of the Mistress or Lady Patchouli,could do for a bit of contribution with it directly or indirectly or outside of the Mansion?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 06, 2020, 07:59:23 pm
> Relax into a smile, and bow.
> "Okay, good. Thank you very much."

> Make sure Mistress Remilia and Lady Patchouli hear it as well.




> " Mhmh,of course after seeing if  it is of no hinderance in both directions , but is there something, I or rather we with the willing help of the Mistress or Lady Patchouli,could do for a bit of contribution with it directly or indirectly or outside of the Mansion?
> "You can leave it to us maids. Just try not to make it worse, I suppose?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on January 06, 2020, 08:01:02 pm
> Chuckle.
> "I'll do my best. Where might I be able to retrieve a parasol?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 06, 2020, 08:11:44 pm
> Chuckle.
> "I'll do my best. Where might I be able to retrieve a parasol?"
> "There should be some in the mistress or the young mistress' rooms if you can't find them elsewhere."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on January 06, 2020, 08:15:39 pm
> Nod.
> "Thank you. Best of luck with this."
> Should I retrieve one from your room, Mistress? Or should I visit the Young Mistress? I imagine she will figure out what is going on...she should probably go to sleep, but she may not want to join with us anyway. Or, I suppose, even if she did join with us, she could go to sleep here...come to think of it, Mistress, if you wanted to return to sleep, you could also do so here.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 07, 2020, 04:01:15 am
> Nod.
> "Thank you. Best of luck with this."
> Should I retrieve one from your room, Mistress? Or should I visit the Young Mistress? I imagine she will figure out what is going on...she should probably go to sleep, but she may not want to join with us anyway. Or, I suppose, even if she did join with us, she could go to sleep here...come to think of it, Mistress, if you wanted to return to sleep, you could also do so here.
> "Well, my room of course." Remilia only answers the first.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 07, 2020, 04:02:06 am
> Understood~
> Head back to Remilia's room and retrieve a parasol.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 07, 2020, 04:05:18 am
> Understood~
> Head back to Remilia's room and retrieve a parasol.
> You start back for Remilia's room.
> The fairy maids in the library are starting to focus on the hole now, though they seem lost on how to do anything for it.
> Entering the room, you find a parasol is simply waiting for you against the wall nearest to you.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 07, 2020, 04:06:18 am
> "...Huh..."
> Pick it up.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 07, 2020, 05:12:32 am
> "...Huh..."
> Pick it up.
> You pick up the parasol. Nothing interesting happens...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 07, 2020, 05:13:41 am
> Exit the room, closing the door behind us.
> Make our way back to the front gate where Meiling is. Protect ourselves from the sun using the parasol as we need.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 07, 2020, 05:25:45 am
> Exit the room, closing the door behind us.
> Make our way back to the front gate where Meiling is. Protect ourselves from the sun using the parasol as we need.
> You close the door and return to the entrance of the mansion.
> The two magicians seem to be in a duel out here, with Meiling simply watching...
> They aren't very intense with it.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 07, 2020, 11:33:01 am
> Anyone else out here?
> How does Meiling look?
> Make our way next to Meiling proper.
> "How are they holding up?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 09, 2020, 06:51:16 pm
> Anyone else out here?
> How does Meiling look?
> Make our way next to Meiling proper.
> "How are they holding up?"
> It seems just those two.
> Just as she did before you left.
> You head over to Meiling.
> "Huh? When did you get past me?" Meiling questions. "Uh, they're fine I guess."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on January 09, 2020, 07:01:03 pm
> "A while ago. Sorry about all that, I panicked and had no idea what to do."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 09, 2020, 07:30:27 pm
> "A while ago. Sorry about all that, I panicked and had no idea what to do."
> "Hm. Well, maybe I might've been out of line a bit."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on January 09, 2020, 07:50:27 pm
> Shrug.
> "It's fine. Live and learn for both of us, I guess. Though I'm still interested in you joining us for a bit. I can copy myself to cover gate security."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 09, 2020, 07:55:57 pm
> Shrug.
> "It's fine. Live and learn for both of us, I guess. Though I'm still interested in you joining us for a bit. I can copy myself to cover gate security."
> "I'll stick to having my advantages over the others for not having done it yet. Maybe I'll get tired of those and be up for it another day."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on January 09, 2020, 08:00:40 pm
> Mmm...I don't suppose you'd be willing to order Meiling to join us, Mistress? What I said about creating a copy of myself to maintain gate security is true.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 11, 2020, 07:38:08 pm
> Mmm...I don't suppose you'd be willing to order Meiling to join us, Mistress? What I said about creating a copy of myself to maintain gate security is true.
> Or,if that is not feasible yet ,I could relay by your description what has been your experience ,both yours and Lady Patchouli's,to persuade her to come at a later time since Meiling already expressed curiosity .

// Has registration for MoTK been reopened or have there been other "spammer bot" issues?
Thanks for your hard work anyway! //
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2020, 07:07:23 pm
> Mmm...I don't suppose you'd be willing to order Meiling to join us, Mistress? What I said about creating a copy of myself to maintain gate security is true.
> Or,if that is not feasible yet ,I could relay by your description what has been your experience ,both yours and Lady Patchouli's,to persuade her to come at a later time since Meiling already expressed curiosity .

// Has registration for MoTK been reopened or have there been other "spammer bot" issues?
Thanks for your hard work anyway! //
> "I don't think I want her to join us right now..." Remilia speaks.
> "What, did something happen between you two while I was gone?" Patchouli asks.
> "No, nothing like that."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on January 15, 2020, 07:09:19 pm
> She could me useful for testing internal capacity, though...we don't actually know how much I can take in like this.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2020, 07:10:25 pm
> She could me useful for testing internal capacity, though...we don't actually know how much I can take in like this.
> "You can test another time when I'm not here."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on January 15, 2020, 07:12:10 pm
> Aww...very well. Though, now that I think about it, is there anyone you actively would like to join you here, Mistress?
> "Alrighty then. Another time, perhaps."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2020, 07:17:41 pm
> Aww...very well. Though, now that I think about it, is there anyone you actively would like to join you here, Mistress?
> "Alrighty then. Another time, perhaps."
> Remilia doesn't seem to answer...
> Meiling simply returns to watching the fight.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Suwako Moriya on January 15, 2020, 07:22:02 pm
> Try focusing more on Remilia's presence and listening to her closer.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2020, 04:07:29 am
> Try focusing more on Remilia's presence and listening to her closer.
> You focus your attention on her, but nothing new comes up...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2020, 04:08:51 am
> ...Mistress?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2020, 04:11:15 am
> ...Mistress?
> "Yes? What is it?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2020, 09:21:07 am
> Is there anyone you actively would like to join you here?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2020, 03:05:05 pm
> Is there anyone you actively would like to join you here?
> "No one in particular. Patche is here anyways."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2020, 03:35:59 pm
> Very well. Then, is there anyone else you specifically do NOT want to join you in here?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2020, 04:05:34 pm
> Very well. Then, is there anyone else you specifically do NOT want to join you in here?
> "I suppose I wouldn't want to see you in here, as that would imply that something has gone wrong..."
> "I've read tales of people being trapped in their minds, so to say." Patchouli gives less than reassuring knowledge.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2020, 04:07:15 pm
> I will do my best to not absorb myself. Is there anyone else, though?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2020, 07:08:25 pm
> I will do my best to not absorb myself. Is there anyone else, though?
> "Why do you ask...?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2020, 07:10:59 pm
> I want to make sure I do not take in someone you do not want to be with, such as Meiling just now.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2020, 09:38:15 am
> I want to make sure I do not take in someone you do not want to be with, such as Meiling just now.
> "I don't expect you to go around seeing how many people you can catch, so I'm not particularly worried."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 21, 2020, 09:40:55 am
> Very well. I suppose it is true that I do not intend to simply vacuum up every person I meet. But I may ask a few I am more familiar with. We'll see how things go.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Neovereign on January 26, 2020, 07:09:49 am
> Very well. I suppose it is true that I do not intend to simply vacuum up every person I meet. But I may ask a few I am more familiar with. We'll see how things go.
> "I don't think I'll be sharing this experience with too many others." Remilia says.
> "It isn't pleasant to think of this as a party or get together, I can agree with you on that." Patchouli speaks. "More will get in the way of chances to experiment with this, like you are now, Remi."
> "Well excuse me. I won't stay in your business too long. But I'm here now, so deal with it."

> Alice is shot down to the ground by Marisa. Though she quickly starts to get back up.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 26, 2020, 04:31:11 pm
> Ladies, please, I'm very glad to have both of you with me like this...