Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on May 11, 2019, 12:33:05 pm

Title: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2019, 12:33:05 pm
> You are Koakuma, a lesser devil working in the Scarlet Devil Mansion. more specifically, you work as a sort of assistant to the resident librarian and owner of a grand library; Grand Magician Patchouli Knowledge.
> However, she seems to be missing, and what could've simply been a day out or sleeping in has become a kidnapping, evidenced by two ransom-like notes. They seem to be asking you to get stronger...
> In your search of Patchouli, you've chatted with Alice, Reimu, and Reina, someone new you've met. Though, none of them seemed to be too helpful.
> You are currently at the SDM library, blocked by a group of fairy maids.
> Do we know approximately where on the first floor it would be?
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 11, 2019, 12:34:58 pm
> Roll our eyes.
> "Very well."
> Look back to Daiyousei.
> "Come, I have another idea."
> Head back the way we came.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2019, 05:41:55 pm
> Roll our eyes.
> "Very well."
> Look back to Daiyousei.
> "Come, I have another idea."
> Head back the way we came.
> "Oh, she said it was well."
> "Very well!"
> "Thank you! We try a lot but don't get much praise."
> You head back through the halls...
> "You better not be thinking about hurting them to get by..." Daiyousei frowns a little.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2019, 05:58:31 pm
> Alter our travel plan so we are heading toward where we think the hole would be on the first floor.
> "I considered the possibility, and discarded it quickly for several reasons."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2019, 06:01:06 pm
> Alter our travel plan so we are heading toward where we think the hole would be on the first floor.
> "I considered the possibility, and discarded it quickly for several reasons."
> "Do we really need to get in there that badly?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2019, 06:10:33 pm
> "Not badly enough to use force."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 12, 2019, 08:39:49 pm
> "Do we really need to get in there that badly?"
>_

> Smile and Gesture for Daiyousei to follow,until far-away and alone enough,in a low-voice and non-chalant tone : " Bad enough,given about the mysterious advesary,kidnapper,blackmailer and challenger involving not only Lady Parchouli but also the Mansion&Relations, I am going sneaky and spying 

> Smile a bit with some Sigh & Frown : " If and only if 1 of us is found out and only if there is an undodgeable followed by the fairy maids' Danmuku, to cut short touble and in a sense protect, I  would have to eventually use moderate sleep spells by quite limited duration ,and they are always lmted,even if resulting in the fairies being vey drowsy "
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2019, 10:00:35 pm
> "Not badly enough to use force."
> Smile and Gesture for Daiyousei to follow,until far-away and alone enough,in a low-voice and non-chalant tone : " Bad enough,given about the mysterious advesary,kidnapper,blackmailer and challenger involving not only Lady Parchouli but also the Mansion&Relations, I am going sneaky and spying 

> Smile a bit with some Sigh & Frown : " If and only if 1 of us is found out and only if there is an undodgeable followed by the fairy maids' Danmuku, to cut short touble and in a sense protect, I  would have to eventually use moderate sleep spells by quite limited duration ,and they are always lmted,even if resulting in the fairies being vey drowsy "
> "Maybe I can convince them to let us in? If anyone understands fairies, it's me."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2019, 10:04:48 pm
> "If we are not able to find another way in, I would appreciate your efforts in that regard."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 13, 2019, 01:28:44 am
>While going, small smile,thumb-up and add  : "And  for good sake I would also appreciate to better comprehend  the fairy-folk by closely but not intrusively watching,Daiyousei,though that might have to wait forit would be best for those maid that their duty is uphold and praised, some just Merit&Effort unless it is "clog-causing",then it will be fairy-relationing time if no sneak-in or if there is another group up there or even after ,depending on importance by " Library leads,no leads  with help in the Library, ", sneaking in-out .

> Keep moving towards 1st floor,themore careful &sneaky the more we near the Library Ceiling,but stop non-chalantly if there are other fairy-maid blockades in our way.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2019, 04:15:17 am
> "If we are not able to find another way in, I would appreciate your efforts in that regard."
>While going, small smile,thumb-up and add  : "And  for good sake I would also appreciate to better comprehend  the fairy-folk by closely but not intrusively watching,Daiyousei,though that might have to wait forit would be best for those maid that their duty is uphold and praised, some just Merit&Effort unless it is "clog-causing",then it will be fairy-relationing time if no sneak-in or if there is another group up there or even after ,depending on importance by " Library leads,no leads  with help in the Library, ", sneaking in-out .

> Keep moving towards 1st floor,themore careful &sneaky the more we near the Library Ceiling,but stop non-chalantly if there are other fairy-maid blockades in our way.
> "If it's about getting in, I could try to warp us in..." Daiyousei suggests.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2019, 04:17:52 am
> "That could work. What would that entail?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2019, 04:19:09 am
> "That could work. What would that entail?"
> "I need to see inside. That's all."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2019, 04:20:34 am
> Nod.
> "Understood. I don't think that will be a major problem, given recent circumstances."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2019, 04:23:19 am
> Nod.
> "Understood. I don't think that will be a major problem, given recent circumstances."
> "Hm?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2019, 04:24:27 am
> "I suspect there will still be a hole in the roof."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2019, 04:26:17 am
> "I suspect there will still be a hole in the roof."
> "Oh. Okay."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2019, 04:27:03 am
> Make our way the rest of the way to where we think the hole is.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2019, 04:35:34 am
> Make our way the rest of the way to where we think the hole is.
> You keep on, however, the mistress seems to be near the hole, looking into it...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2019, 10:43:23 am
> Oop! Turn right back around and head back the other way, giving Daiyousei a meaningful look and beckoning her to us as we do.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2019, 02:28:47 am
> Oop! Turn right back around and head back the other way, giving Daiyousei a meaningful look and beckoning her to us as we do.
> You do a u turn and beckon the fairy over.
> "What's wrong?" she asks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2019, 02:31:46 am
> Lower our voice.
> Does the library have windows?
> "Mistress is...not particularly happy with me right now. It would be best if we did not bother her."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2019, 03:34:36 am
> Lower our voice.
> Does the library have windows?
> "Mistress is...not particularly happy with me right now. It would be best if we did not bother her."
> You don't believe so.
> "Uh huh... so what do we do then?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2019, 03:35:56 am
> "That depends. How does your warping work?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2019, 02:42:26 am
> "That depends. How does your warping work?"
> "That's... a bit hard to say... I don't want to just say magic..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2019, 02:44:25 am
> "Well, do you just think about where you want to be, and suddenly you're there? Or is there more to it than that?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2019, 02:48:57 am
> "Well, do you just think about where you want to be, and suddenly you're there? Or is there more to it than that?"
> "It's not so suddenly, a few seconds. I can target other things for it."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2019, 02:51:54 am
> Look thoughtful for a moment in silence.
> Look around. Is there anyone in the vicinity that we can see?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2019, 02:52:30 am
> Look thoughtful for a moment in silence.
> Look around. Is there anyone in the vicinity that we can see?
> Since you've gone out of view of Remilia, no.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2019, 02:54:00 am
> "...But it is just as simple as you want to be a certain place, and then there you are after a few seconds?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 16, 2019, 08:52:56 pm
> "...But it is just as simple as you want to be a certain place, and then there you are after a few seconds?"

> " ...And would it work if I am to describe that place to you very accurately,Daiyousei"?

> Be sure that Mistress Remilia does not walk in on us...and yet ... at some point we shuld find a way to reconcile with her ,possibly even before rescuing Master Patchouli...
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2019, 09:11:07 pm
> "...But it is just as simple as you want to be a certain place, and then there you are after a few seconds?"
> " ...And would it work if I am to describe that place to you very accurately,Daiyousei"?

> Be sure that Mistress Remilia does not walk in on us...and yet ... at some point we shuld find a way to reconcile with her ,possibly even before rescuing Master Patchouli...
> You keep your voice down, honing your eyes and ears for the mistress...
> "Most of the time. But if there's something where I would appear, things could go badly... Two things can't usually occupy the same space." Daiyousei shares wisdom.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2019, 09:19:11 pm
> "Makes sense. So you'd probably want to see where you're going, unless you're feeling particularly lucky."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 16, 2019, 09:33:05 pm
>" Mhmh,then we could wait until after Mistress Remilia leave or I could be accurately describing a really spacious and empty place within the Library ."

> Surely there is such a place there and we can accurately describe it,right?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2019, 02:03:59 am
> "Makes sense. So you'd probably want to see where you're going, unless you're feeling particularly lucky."
> "Yeah."
>" Mhmh,then we could wait until after Mistress Remilia leave or I could be accurately describing a really spacious and empty place within the Library ."

> Surely there is such a place there and we can accurately describe it,right?
> "If it's still like that..."
> Actually not quite. The bookshelves do reach a bit high. And there's other objects hanging above too.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2019, 06:03:35 am
> "Mmm. Mmm...This...I did not really want to discuss this if I did not have to, but...I have a strange request to make. Would you allow me to borrow you - your power and your being - momentarily?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2019, 01:20:26 pm
> "Mmm. Mmm...This...I did not really want to discuss this if I did not have to, but...I have a strange request to make. Would you allow me to borrow you - your power and your being - momentarily?"
> "W-What? No!"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 17, 2019, 01:23:07 pm
> Nod.
> "All right. Do you think you could take both of us at once instead, then?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2019, 02:03:47 pm
> Nod.
> "All right. Do you think you could take both of us at once instead, then?"
> "Yeah. Is there enough space? And can we look inside?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2019, 02:11:37 pm
> "Well, a hole was blown in the roof of the library, which is what the Mistress is investigating right now. If you can see the hole without getting noticed, you should be able to see into the library from there."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2019, 04:02:06 pm
> "Well, a hole was blown in the roof of the library, which is what the Mistress is investigating right now. If you can see the hole without getting noticed, you should be able to see into the library from there."
> "Does that mean I have to sneak by as a fairy maid?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2019, 04:07:59 pm
> "Would you be able to bring me with you if you did?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2019, 05:56:48 am
> "Would you be able to bring me with you if you did?"
> "Yeah. If I can look into the library and you poke over the corner, we should be able to get in."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2019, 12:15:09 pm
> "...My apologies, but what do you mean by 'poke over the corner'? Do you just need me to see where we're going too?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2019, 03:39:48 pm
> "...My apologies, but what do you mean by 'poke over the corner'? Do you just need me to see where we're going too?"
> "So I can see you instead of having to guess with where you were last."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2019, 03:45:14 pm
> "Oh. Could I just, like, hold your hand, or something? Would that help?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2019, 04:23:29 pm
> "Oh. Could I just, like, hold your hand, or something? Would that help?"
>"Yeah but you don't want to be seen, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2019, 04:44:53 pm
> Are we around a corner away from Remilia, or just really far down a hallway with no cover?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2019, 05:56:58 pm
> Are we around a corner away from Remilia, or just really far down a hallway with no cover?
> Far away, but around a corner as well.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2019, 06:32:15 pm
> "You could peek around the corner, maybe."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2019, 08:31:10 pm
> "You could peek around the corner, maybe."
> "But what if something gets around the place I want to warp?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 21, 2019, 08:34:41 pm
> "I'm...not sure what you mean, my dear."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2019, 08:38:15 pm
> "I'm...not sure what you mean, my dear."
> "I go, dressed as a maid and find out where to warp. I come back in order to see you, and we warp, but something got in the spot while I wasn't looking."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 21, 2019, 08:41:08 pm
> "Oh. Well, we could double-check the spot visually before you do your thing, right? Because I agree that a blind warp of faith is not the best plan."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2019, 12:44:44 am
> "Oh. Well, we could double-check the spot visually before you do your thing, right? Because I agree that a blind warp of faith is not the best plan."
> "Yeah, that's why I thought it'd be better for me to stay close to the hole, rather than go back to you."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 22, 2019, 12:53:07 am
> "Before or after we get into the library?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 22, 2019, 04:04:46 am
> " Ah,this is mainly to be checking for a safe landing before warping to the Library,right?"

> " If that is the case,and it is alright, we can head to the fairy maids quarters to procure you your disguise,Daiyousei ".

> Carefully and quietly head with Daiyousei  to the fairy maids quarter for the necessary.

> " Oh and if we meet Miss Sakuya ,the Chief Maid, we could tell her that a gifted fairy specifically approached me to ask to be working here ,after being showed around,and we were going to the fairy maid quarters to make her see them ,have her try out the outfit  ,finish the tour before reporting to her for actually being hired ..."

> Sigh : " ... You have my sincere thanks,dear,and ,if I may be even more sincere with you,this day is going to remind me that some subtlety is good,but not so if it is going to backfire if abused and maybe even to the point of straining relations,like I did with Mistress Remilia,and even with Miss Sakuya to some extent,for too swiftly trying to advance in the rescue of Master Patchouli... so this too is but a part  to make up to the 3 of them ".
.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2019, 01:20:33 pm
> "Before or after we get into the library?"
> " Ah,this is mainly to be checking for a safe landing before warping to the Library,right?"

> " If that is the case,and it is alright, we can head to the fairy maids quarters to procure you your disguise,Daiyousei ".

> Carefully and quietly head with Daiyousei  to the fairy maids quarter for the necessary.

> " Oh and if we meet Miss Sakuya ,the Chief Maid, we could tell her that a gifted fairy specifically approached me to ask to be working here ,after being showed around,and we were going to the fairy maid quarters to make her see them ,have her try out the outfit  ,finish the tour before reporting to her for actually being hired ..."

> Sigh : " ... You have my sincere thanks,dear,and ,if I may be even more sincere with you,this day is going to remind me that some subtlety is good,but not so if it is going to backfire if abused and maybe even to the point of straining relations,like I did with Mistress Remilia,and even with Miss Sakuya to some extent,for too swiftly trying to advance in the rescue of Master Patchouli... so this too is but a part  to make up to the 3 of them ".
.
> "Yeah, before."
> You don't know if there's a strict "get together" area for the fairies.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 24, 2019, 01:22:51 pm
FYI: Since we are sort of Stealth Mode right now, it would not do to speak too much more than is necessary. It takes more time and creates more noise that can be used to locate us.

> "All right. Let's retrieve you an outfit, then."
> Where would spare fairy maid outfits be?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2019, 01:52:10 pm
FYI: Since we are sort of Stealth Mode right now, it would not do to speak too much more than is necessary. It takes more time and creates more noise that can be used to locate us.

> "All right. Let's retrieve you an outfit, then."
> Where would spare fairy maid outfits be?
> You could probably find one in any fairy's room.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 24, 2019, 01:53:48 pm
> Head back toward the nearest fairy room. If the door is closed, knock.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2019, 03:08:20 pm
> Head back toward the nearest fairy room. If the door is closed, knock.
> The nearest is back around the corner, but there are some further away and along this hall.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 24, 2019, 03:10:56 pm
> Find the nearest fairy room in the opposite direction of Remilia, then.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2019, 03:15:12 pm
> Find the nearest fairy room in the opposite direction of Remilia, then.
> You head off and knock at the other nearest room.
> "No one's in~" A voice replies.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Mr.Ownage on May 24, 2019, 03:22:08 pm
//Trying to chime in a bit. I hope I'm not messing something up for the others around!

>Do we recognize the voice?
>Knock again, but with the same "intensity" (not louder or in a manner that would show impatience).
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2019, 03:46:45 pm
//Trying to chime in a bit. I hope I'm not messing something up for the others around!

>Do we recognize the voice?
>Knock again, but with the same "intensity" (not louder or in a manner that would show impatience).
> You don't
> You repeat...
> "Uhh... I-Im asleep."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 24, 2019, 03:54:22 pm
> "Ah, my apologies."
> Head to the next room.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2019, 03:57:24 pm
> "Ah, my apologies."
> Head to the next room.
> You head to the next. It's open slightly, and you can see a fairy asleep, sitting up against the bed within.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 24, 2019, 04:00:15 pm
> Frown slightly.
> Gently close the door, then try the next one.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2019, 04:03:25 pm
> Frown slightly.
> Gently close the door, then try the next one.
> You close the door and try the next.
> "Give us a minute Chief Maid."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 24, 2019, 04:11:02 pm
> "Ah. No worries, you are fine."
> Try the next one...
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2019, 04:38:46 am
> "Ah. No worries, you are fine."
> Try the next one...
> You knock on the next, but no one answers...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 25, 2019, 04:40:16 am
> Try slowly opening the door and peeking inside.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2019, 02:44:50 am
> Try slowly opening the door and peeking inside.
> You peek inside...
> The room is void of any fairies.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2019, 02:45:54 am
> Beckon back to Daiyousei, then enter the room properly. Close the door behind her once she's in.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2019, 03:40:06 am
> Beckon back to Daiyousei, then enter the room properly. Close the door behind her once she's in.
> You beckon...
> But the fairy is missing...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2019, 03:40:53 am
> ?!?
> Exit the room and look around.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2019, 03:42:10 am
> ?!?
> Exit the room and look around.
> You scan the halls, but Daiyousei isn't here.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2019, 03:43:52 am
> "Daiyousei?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2019, 05:53:22 am
> "Daiyousei?"
> No response...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2019, 05:54:20 am
> Close our eyes and calm ourselves.
> Sense for any energies nearby.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2019, 06:30:35 am
> Close our eyes and calm ourselves.
> Sense for any energies nearby.
> You close your eyes and try to feel for energies...
> None too close nearby...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2019, 06:31:16 am
> And we feel and look normal?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2019, 01:58:35 pm
> And we feel and look normal?
> As much as you can see yourself, fine.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2019, 02:01:14 pm
> Head back toward the hole, peeking around the corner.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2019, 02:44:24 pm
> Head back toward the hole, peeking around the corner.
> You round the corner ever so slightly... But no one seems to be down the hall.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2019, 03:19:28 pm
> Not even Remilia?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 28, 2019, 07:27:11 am
> Not even Remilia?
> Nor any bats...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 28, 2019, 11:26:16 am
> ...Make our way toward the hole, then.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 29, 2019, 04:44:09 am
//  Daiyousei could not possibly have used her Warp  Carelessly and Indoor or ,seeing she was willing to help and had ideas,have escaped outside by it .The Mystery(not that mysterious,and Koakuma catched a shadow-glimpse off her  ;) ) Kidnapper was  only able to snatch away Patchouli and any further action is note-followed... ". //

 // Before Koakuma noticed,either she entered a room far away from Koakuma and is changing right now,but her energy feels normal unless warping,either Sakuya elegantly time-stopped&brought her outside or her Fairy Curiosity just temporarily won her over.// .

>Are we positive that  Daiyousei was following us the whole time up to the Fairy Maids quarters ?

> Inspect the hole and what of the Library is viewable and energy-scannable throught it but do not enter it yet,unless Remilia,Sakuya or a normal fairy maid is approaching, in case Daiyousei comes looking for us.

> Be prudent and keep  our senses sharp for who could be inside and who could be approaching the corridor ; occasionally thrust our senses down the corridor and do an around-energy-scan.

 
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 29, 2019, 08:41:11 pm
//  Daiyousei could not possibly have used her Warp  Carelessly and Indoor or ,seeing she was willing to help and had ideas,have escaped outside by it .The Mystery(not that mysterious,and Koakuma catched a shadow-glimpse off her  ;) ) Kidnapper was  only able to snatch away Patchouli and any further action is note-followed... ". //

 // Before Koakuma noticed,either she entered a room far away from Koakuma and is changing right now,but her energy feels normal unless warping,either Sakuya elegantly time-stopped&brought her outside or her Fairy Curiosity just temporarily won her over.// .

>Are we positive that  Daiyousei was following us the whole time up to the Fairy Maids quarters ?
> You are not. You weren't even sure if anyone else was around you...
> ...Make our way toward the hole, then.
> Inspect the hole and what of the Library is viewable and energy-scannable throught it but do not enter it yet,unless Remilia,Sakuya or a normal fairy maid is approaching, in case Daiyousei comes looking for us.

> Be prudent and keep  our senses sharp for who could be inside and who could be approaching the corridor ; occasionally thrust our senses down the corridor and do an around-energy-scan.

 
> You examine the hole... It's still... well, there. Inside is the library, with a few fairy maids roaming around...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 29, 2019, 08:49:28 pm
> Assuming we still do not see Remilia, enter the library.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 02:13:47 pm
> Assuming we still do not see Remilia, enter the library.
> With no sight of her yet, you enter the library through the hole.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 02:17:59 pm
> Head to Patchouli's living quarters.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 02:20:39 pm
> Head to Patchouli's living quarters.
> The best you'd believe is such is the table she chooses most.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 02:21:57 pm
> So she doesn't have a bed?
> Head to her primary table, then, and inspect it all around for clues. Make sure to check under it as well.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 02:26:37 pm
> So she doesn't have a bed?
> Head to her primary table, then, and inspect it all around for clues. Make sure to check under it as well.
> Not that you know of.
> You head to the table, investigating...
> Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary.
> ...Though, underneath the table is a note taped to the underside.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 02:28:18 pm
> ! Take it and read it. Don't rip it, now!
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 02:36:00 pm
> ! Take it and read it. Don't rip it, now!
> With care, you get the note down and read it...
> A message, in what seems to be dried blood, reads: Do not unfold.
> To your surprise, the note, though same sized as the others have been, is folded, just once.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 02:38:05 pm
> Can we sense any energy from the note?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 02:39:49 pm
> Can we sense any energy from the note?
> No. It seems pretty plain. There is a bit of bumpiness, as if tiny pebbles were in the note, but they'd be extremely tiny.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 02:40:39 pm
> Try feeling out the bumps. Maybe they spell something?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 02:44:14 pm
> Try feeling out the bumps. Maybe they spell something?
> The bumps are erratic and fill most of the paper, some overlapping, even. Unless it's in multiple languages, spans both sides unfolded, and has 3 dimensions, you don't think the message could be understood through the bumps.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 02:46:00 pm
> Ergh...
> Hold the paper up to a light. Can we read anything through it?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 02:47:34 pm
> Ergh...
> Hold the paper up to a light. Can we read anything through it?
> You do so...
> Though it almost seems like the note sparkles, you can still only read the blood.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 02:49:30 pm
> Do we know any sorts of magic that would read the note out loud, or display the text elsewhere (in the air, on another surface, etc)?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 02:55:52 pm
> Do we know any sorts of magic that would read the note out loud, or display the text elsewhere (in the air, on another surface, etc)?
> Patchouli would have some. But you don't know any. You could probably try some illusion magic. Something like displacing the text, but even then you aren't sure such could work.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 02:58:58 pm
> Can't hurt to try! As long as our attempts don't actually unfold the note.
> Try displaying the text via illusion magic. (Are any further details needed beyond such an input?)
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 03:00:41 pm
> Can't hurt to try! As long as our attempts don't actually unfold the note.
> Try displaying the text via illusion magic. (Are any further details needed beyond such an input?)
> Where will you displace it? On the blood text side? On another nearby surface? In the air? (Easiest to more difficult.) you do have other options.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 03:08:26 pm
> Hmm...
> The paper is folded. Presumably the "Do not unfold" writing is on only one "outside" side, leaving the other "outside" side blank? (The contents of the note are assumed to be on the "inside".)  If this is the case, try to displace the contents of the note on the second blank "outside" side.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 03:53:57 pm
> Hmm...
> The paper is folded. Presumably the "Do not unfold" writing is on only one "outside" side, leaving the other "outside" side blank? (The contents of the note are assumed to be on the "inside".)  If this is the case, try to displace the contents of the note on the second blank "outside" side.
> Indeed.
> You attempt it on the other side...
> Although the text shows up, it's extremely disrupted by whatever the tiny pebbles were. You can assume "Scarlet" and "Patchouli are legible enough. There's also a word with The -ing suffix, you believe.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 03:57:23 pm
> Are the pebbles causing problems at the spell level, or only due to messing with the surface of the paper?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 03:58:10 pm
> Are the pebbles causing problems at the spell level, or only due to messing with the surface of the paper?
> They're the source of disruption in the spell.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 04:03:03 pm
> Try applying the same magic again, but this time, have the text appear on a clear part of the top of the table.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 04:05:17 pm
> Try applying the same magic again, but this time, have the text appear on a clear part of the top of the table.
> You try, but it comes out even worse. More faded too.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 04:06:30 pm
> Bah. Let the illusion go, then.
> Pocket the note and resume our investigation around the desk.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 04:09:37 pm
> Bah. Let the illusion go, then.
> Pocket the note and resume our investigation around the desk.
> You stop and pocket the note.
> Nothing else stands out... No scratch marks or anything even.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 04:10:27 pm
> Does Patchouli have a bed anywhere? If so, head that way.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 04:13:39 pm
> Does Patchouli have a bed anywhere? If so, head that way.
> Again, not that you know of. She does occasionally stroll though the library, but you haven't seen her make a bedroom out of anywhere you can reach.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 04:18:08 pm
> Head toward our living area, then.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Mr.Ownage on May 31, 2019, 04:20:01 pm
>Take out the note and unfold it, make a dramatic "Here's your receipt...." and drop the note, letting it fly, then turn around in a cool manner.
>Along the way, consider any possibilities of what might happen if we were to unfold the note. On one hand, the warning is likely to be serious, on the other hand, with what has been happening so far, time is of the essence.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 04:33:11 pm
> Head toward our living area, then.
>Take out the note and unfold it, make a dramatic "Here's your receipt...." and drop the note, letting it fly, then turn around in a cool manner.
>Along the way, consider any possibilities of what might happen if we were to unfold the note. On one hand, the warning is likely to be serious, on the other hand, with what has been happening so far, time is of the essence.
>The note contained Patchouli! But oh no! You dropped her!
> The note at least seems similar to the others. If it is indeed by the same author, and addressed to you, it shouldn't be lethal, given they've sent you on this chase for Patchouli. On the other hand, though not magic, the pebbles could be something bad...
> You start for you room. The library seems pretty cleaned from Marisa's earlier trip.
>_
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 04:34:40 pm
> We can have Alice or Reimu take a look at the note, probably.
> Any sign of Remilia, Sakuya, or Daiyousei?
> If not, continue on until we reach our room.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 04:50:18 pm
> We can have Alice or Reimu take a look at the note, probably.
> Any sign of Remilia, Sakuya, or Daiyousei?
> If not, continue on until we reach our room.
> None.
> You stop at your room.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 04:53:09 pm
> Enter our room and begin inspecting the various surfaces for any other notes.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 04:57:12 pm
> Enter our room and begin inspecting the various surfaces for any other notes.
> You head in and begin to search your room...
> There are some in your clothes drawer, but they're the same as  the first note.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 04:59:16 pm
> Rude!
> Pocket them away from the new note and keep searching.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 05:02:45 pm
> Rude!
> Pocket them away from the new note and keep searching.
> You stash them and keep looking...
> After a couple of minutes, you don't notice any new notes...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 05:05:26 pm
> Tidy up anything we disrupted, and then exit our room.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 05:10:38 pm
> Tidy up anything we disrupted, and then exit our room.
> You return your room to normal and leave.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 05:12:06 pm
> Head back up to the hole, keeping wary for Remilia or Sakuya.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 05:23:29 pm
> Head back up to the hole, keeping wary for Remilia or Sakuya.
> You return through the hole.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 05:40:50 pm
> Head back down the hall to where we lost track of Daiyousei.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 06:45:48 pm
> Head back down the hall to where we lost track of Daiyousei.
> You start back down the hall...
> Ah, you can hear Remilia in her room.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 06:50:57 pm
> She's in her own room?
> Put an ear up to the door. What's being discussed?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 07:00:57 pm
> She's in her own room?
> Put an ear up to the door. What's being discussed?
> Indeed.
> You listen in...
> "Of course, you can decline. But I can assure you, it'll be worth your time. And even if you quit, that's completely fine."
> "U-Umm..." You hear Daiyousei.
> "Y-You asked to hear it like that!" Remilia retorts.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 07:03:55 pm
> Ohhhhh...well...okay then.
> Keep listening for a bit. Make a note if it sounds like someone is moving toward the door.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2019, 07:12:23 pm
> Ohhhhh...well...okay then.
> Keep listening for a bit. Make a note if it sounds like someone is moving toward the door.
> "E-...hehe~"
> "What's so funny?!" The mistress questions.
> "Well. I just didn't expect you to sound like that. The mysterious and important mistress..."
> "Nnng..."
> "Can you sing?" Daiyousei asks.
> There's silence...
> "I could teach you."
> "Shouldn't we get back on topic?" Remilia asks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2019, 07:15:15 pm
> Wow...Daiyousei has her wrapped around her little finger already...how terrifying...
> Listen a liiiiiittle bit more.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 02:32:47 pm
> Wow...Daiyousei has her wrapped around her little finger already...how terrifying...
> Listen a liiiiiittle bit more.
> "Yeah, but you could try a little bit. Your room should be fine and safe, right?"
> "That's enough. Will you consider it or not?"
> "I will."
> "Then speak to Sakuya if you want to try. Dismissed."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 02:35:48 pm
> Oop! That's our cue. Hurry on down the hall in the direction we were previously going (that is, away from the hole and toward the fairy bedrooms we were knocking on).
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 02:39:15 pm
> Oop! That's our cue. Hurry on down the hall in the direction we were previously going (that is, away from the hole and toward the fairy bedrooms we were knocking on).
> You break down the hall, and soon, hear the door open.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 02:41:32 pm
> Get behind the corner we were previously hiding behind as quickly as we can.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 02:45:34 pm
> Get behind the corner we were previously hiding behind as quickly as we can.
> You slip around the corner...
> Daiyousei peers around shortly after.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 02:47:02 pm
> Give a small wave and smile.
> Back up a bit to give her room to move around the corner herself.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 02:51:00 pm
> Give a small wave and smile.
> Back up a bit to give her room to move around the corner herself.
> You back up.
> "Sorry for uh, vanishing."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 02:53:21 pm
> "It's quite alright, my dear. From what little I could overhear, it sounds like we both ended up getting what we wanted out of this in the end anyway."
> Pull out the new note to show it off, but don't open it or offer it.
> "For the most part, anyway."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 02:56:41 pm
> "It's quite alright, my dear. From what little I could overhear, it sounds like we both ended up getting what we wanted out of this in the end anyway."
> Pull out the new note to show it off, but don't open it or offer it.
> "For the most part, anyway."
> "Huh? What's that?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 02:58:29 pm
> "A note I found under Lady Patchouli's desk. I assume it was left by the responsible party. I haven't opened it yet, though, since I cannot confirm whether or not the blood warning on it is real."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 03:01:23 pm
> "A note I found under Lady Patchouli's desk. I assume it was left by the responsible party. I haven't opened it yet, though, since I cannot confirm whether or not the blood warning on it is real."
> "Would you... Like me to? Since I'm a fairy..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 03:03:03 pm
> Frown a bit in silence, then shake our head.
> "No, that's quite alright. I appreciate the offer, but it isn't right to foist such a potential danger on you. I was thinking of having Miss Margatroid or Miss Hakurei take a look, since they can likely suss out the potential danger and protect themselves from it or neutralize it."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 03:06:42 pm
> Frown a bit in silence, then shake our head.
> "No, that's quite alright. I appreciate the offer, but it isn't right to foist such a potential danger on you. I was thinking of having Miss Margatroid or Miss Hakurei take a look, since they can likely suss out the potential danger and protect themselves from it or neutralize it."
> "It doesn't feel like its dangerous, apart from looking like such.."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 03:08:41 pm
> "I couldn't detect anything either, but I still don't trust it...I think the best thing to do in the immediate is for you to go see Miss Sakuya."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 04:07:17 pm
> "I couldn't detect anything either, but I still don't trust it...I think the best thing to do in the immediate is for you to go see Miss Sakuya."
> "We should worry about your thing first."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 04:08:57 pm
> "I would hate for you to lose out on this opportunity, though..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 04:11:10 pm
> "I would hate for you to lose out on this opportunity, though..."
> "I'll talk to her another time."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 04:12:31 pm
> "...Well, all right, if you insist."
> Smile and give her a hug.
> "Thank you, dear."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 04:15:43 pm
> "...Well, all right, if you insist."
> Smile and give her a hug.
> "Thank you, dear."
> You embrace the great fairy, and though surprised, she returns it.
> "Yeah... Do we have any other clues?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 04:17:23 pm
> "I couldn't find anything else. You're welcome to search if you like, though, if we can get back in there safely."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 04:35:02 pm
> "I couldn't find anything else. You're welcome to search if you like, though, if we can get back in there safely."
> "I get wanting to be cautions about the note, but I'm sure nothing bad will happen from reading it, and it's our only clue. But I guess you found it so it's up to you. I might try the fairies and see if they know anything."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 04:37:57 pm
> "...Mrgh...Okay, I'll do it."
> Pull the note back out and, holding it away from our head, open it.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 04:43:52 pm
> "...Mrgh...Okay, I'll do it."
> Pull the note back out and, holding it away from our head, open it.
> You lean back and unfold the note stay from yourself.
> There's a sudden explosion from the note. But, rather than anything harmful, it seems to have been...glitter. loads of it.
> Your hands and arms are lined with the mess, sparkling in the light.
> At least, the note is legible on the inside now...
> "G-Glitter?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 04:47:08 pm
> Look supremely unamused.
> "Are you okay?"
> Have a look at the note.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 04:56:54 pm
> Look supremely unamused.
> "Are you okay?"
> Have a look at the note.
> "Uh... Yeah... Aside from all the glitter.." The fairy examines her hands, trying to see if any fmgot on her.
> Inside, the note reads (alongside glitter) : `I'm sorry for kidnapping Patchouli. I didn't mean anything ill and just wanted to play a lot more. Sincerely, Flandre Scarlet`
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 04:58:46 pm
> Does it look like her handwriting?
> Deep sigh.
> Look Daiyousei over. How messy is she?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 04:59:42 pm
> Does it look like her handwriting?
> Deep sigh.
> Look Daiyousei over. How messy is she?
> Yes.
> She doesn't seem like she was caught.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 05:06:27 pm
> "It loos like you're clean, at least. Here, a lot of things make a lot of sense now."
> Hand the note over.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 05:15:58 pm
> "It loos like you're clean, at least. Here, a lot of things make a lot of sense now."
> Hand the note over.
> Daiyousei doesn't take the note, but reads...
> "Flandre?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 05:17:33 pm
> "The Young Mistress. Younger sister of Mistress Remilia. I am sorry that our house has worried you so and dragged you away from your friends over something like this."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 05:19:27 pm
> "The Young Mistress. Younger sister of Mistress Remilia. I am sorry that our house has worried you so and dragged you away from your friends over something like this."
> "Oh. Hmm... Let's go get her then?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 05:21:19 pm
> "Yes, let's. Though I admit I do not intend to be particularly stern with her."
> Head toward Flan's room.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 05:27:29 pm
> "Yes, let's. Though I admit I do not intend to be particularly stern with her."
> Head toward Flan's room.
> "Patchouli? Well of course."
> You head down for the basement and Flandre's room.
> Her door is closed now...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 05:28:51 pm
> Knock.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 05:34:24 pm
> Knock.
> ...
> There's no response.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 05:38:52 pm
> "Young Mistress?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 05:50:50 pm
> "Young Mistress?"
> ...
> "Maybe she's asleep? It's still day..."
>
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 05:56:09 pm
> "I suppose that is possible, but the vampire you saw flying away from the mansion earlier was her. She very much did not want to go back to bed."
> "...I guess this means she's still out there."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 05:59:08 pm
> "I suppose that is possible, but the vampire you saw flying away from the mansion earlier was her. She very much did not want to go back to bed."
> "...I guess this means she's still out there."
> "Oh. Darn..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 06:00:03 pm
> "Do you remember the direction you saw her go in? I guess that is our best lead for now."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 06:04:12 pm
> "Do you remember the direction you saw her go in? I guess that is our best lead for now."
> That was last night. I don't think it'd help if I did see where she was going then..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 06:05:57 pm
> "Oh. Well, shoot. I guess we're searching blind..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 06:08:37 pm
> "Oh. Well, shoot. I guess we're searching blind..."
> "At least we'll have 4 eyes looking out."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 06:09:44 pm
> "True. Shall we go, then?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 06:20:43 pm
> "True. Shall we go, then?"
> "Mhm."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 06:28:47 pm
> "All right."
> Look down the hallway. Is anyone around?
>> If not: "Though, before we leave this area, I did want to ask you again, just to give you more info and possibly show you that it's not malevolent..."
> Take a breath.
> "Remember when I asked if I could, well, 'borrow' you? It is not as bad as it sounds...I can absorb energies, in a way that they are in me but still separate from me unless I actively try to assimilate them. This includes other people, too. I promise it would not hurt, if you'd be willing to let me demonstrate."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2019, 07:25:17 pm
> "All right."
> Look down the hallway. Is anyone around?
>> If not: "Though, before we leave this area, I did want to ask you again, just to give you more info and possibly show you that it's not malevolent..."
> Take a breath.
> "Remember when I asked if I could, well, 'borrow' you? It is not as bad as it sounds...I can absorb energies, in a way that they are in me but still separate from me unless I actively try to assimilate them. This includes other people, too. I promise it would not hurt, if you'd be willing to let me demonstrate."
> There are a few fairy maids searching nearby. And from the lights behind them and away, such as around corners, there seem to be more in the basement in general.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2019, 07:27:13 pm
> "Though, before we leave this area, I did want to ask you again, just to give you more info and possibly show you that it's not malevolent...Would you join me really quickly in a vacant room down here?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 01, 2019, 09:39:39 pm
> "Though, before we leave this area, I did want to ask you again, just to give you more info and possibly show you that it's not malevolent...Would you join me really quickly in a vacant room down here?"
Add quietly but audibly to the Greater Fairy,bit cheerfully mostly pensive ,without getting distracted about what/who 'saround or Flandre's Patchouli Kidnap : " Let us not get sidetracked,or just a mite : we might try it  willingly at the opportune time&place ,when I am going to explain what is left ,though now I can do a good discovery-preview - ahahah - like the funniest&most curious  about My Energy Drain,always  Gradual and needs at least some  Keep-on Cooperation or Keep-on Neutrality,is that it may be only  truly  employed,or rather I and the Other People Energies being able to employ myself,as and if there's willing collaboration&help within myself ...otherwise...!

> ...Whenever and wherever there's unwillingness or even opposition,the last one scalded personally,fairly little help is allowed while myself gets the whole "conflicting".
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2019, 01:54:45 pm
> "Though, before we leave this area, I did want to ask you again, just to give you more info and possibly show you that it's not malevolent...Would you join me really quickly in a vacant room down here?"
Add quietly but audibly to the Greater Fairy,bit cheerfully mostly pensive ,without getting distracted about what/who 'saround or Flandre's Patchouli Kidnap : " Let us not get sidetracked,or just a mite : we might try it  willingly at the opportune time&place ,when I am going to explain what is left ,though now I can do a good discovery-preview - ahahah - like the funniest&most curious  about My Energy Drain,always  Gradual and needs at least some  Keep-on Cooperation or Keep-on Neutrality,is that it may be only  truly  employed,or rather I and the Other People Energies being able to employ myself,as and if there's willing collaboration&help within myself ...otherwise...!

> ...Whenever and wherever there's unwillingness or even opposition,the last one scalded personally,fairly little help is allowed while myself gets the whole "conflicting".
> "Okay..." She agrees after a moment.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 02, 2019, 02:00:39 pm
> "All right. Here, let's find a private place."
> Head back down the hallway and begin checking rooms for vacancy.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2019, 02:10:43 pm
> "All right. Here, let's find a private place."
> Head back down the hallway and begin checking rooms for vacancy.
> You start to search...
> and immediately find an empty room.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 02, 2019, 02:24:29 pm
> Enter, and once Daiyousei enters, close the door behind us.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2019, 02:26:27 pm
> Enter, and once Daiyousei enters, close the door behind us.
> You head in and close the door behind you.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 02, 2019, 02:32:21 pm
> "Okay. Take my hand, and I'll do the rest. This may feel strange, but it won't hurt."
> Offer our hand to Daiyousei. If she takes it, absorb her (in the normal way, not the assimilation way).
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2019, 03:03:48 pm
> "Okay. Take my hand, and I'll do the rest. This may feel strange, but it won't hurt."
> Offer our hand to Daiyousei. If she takes it, absorb her (in the normal way, not the assimilation way).
> "I don't know... Ah, you're still glittery. Maybe another time..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 02, 2019, 03:12:17 pm
> Look at our hands.
> "Ah, right. Mmm, I will do it without physical contact, then."
> Absorb Daiyousei remotely.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 03, 2019, 07:47:02 pm
> Look at our hands.
> "Ah, right. Mmm, I will do it without physical contact, then."
> Absorb Daiyousei remotely.
> They're still littered...
> You start from a bit of a distance...
> "W-Wait, I don't think this is a good idea..." The fairy speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 03, 2019, 07:48:24 pm
> Stop, but don't reverse it yet.
> "Why not?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 04, 2019, 05:52:03 pm
> Stop, but don't reverse it yet.
> "Why not?"
> "I... can't explain it well. It just feels... Well, even explaining that won't be well..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 04, 2019, 05:53:43 pm
> Smile.
> "Do not worry about offending me, dear."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 04, 2019, 05:57:46 pm
> Smile.
> "Do not worry about offending me, dear."
> "I've been avoiding doing bad things a lot in my life, and I think it's given me another sort of sense... Where any fairy would charge towards someone who turned out to be too strong for them, I'd get the feeling that something bad would happen. It's saved my life and others a bunch, and the last time I did die was long ago."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 04, 2019, 06:04:24 pm
> Frown.
> "...That is...worrisome. It implies some things about this ability of mine that I did not think were possible, let alone likely..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 04, 2019, 06:04:58 pm
> Frown.
> "...That is...worrisome. It implies some things about this ability of mine that I did not think were possible, let alone likely..."
> "It might just be me anyways..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 04, 2019, 06:07:42 pm
> "Well, I mean...okay. I believe it *is* possible for me to kill with this ability. But only if I actively to do so, and even then, it would take some time, and the person would be aware that something is wrong while it's going on. I had fully not intended to do that with anyone once I realized it was possible, because that's a messed up thing to do."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 04, 2019, 06:18:54 pm
> "Well, I mean...okay. I believe it *is* possible for me to kill with this ability. But only if I actively to do so, and even then, it would take some time, and the person would be aware that something is wrong while it's going on. I had fully not intended to do that with anyone once I realized it was possible, because that's a messed up thing to do."
> "I'm still trusting myself..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 04, 2019, 06:19:49 pm
> "Of course. I could not ask you to defy your instincts."
> Return whatever we absorbed.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 05, 2019, 03:24:09 am
> "Of course. I could not ask you to defy your instincts."
> Return whatever we absorbed.
> You return the energy.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 05, 2019, 03:27:03 am
> "I do wish I knew what about this set off your instincts, though. That is...rather disheartening, honestly."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 06, 2019, 10:59:28 am
> "I do wish I knew what about this set off your instincts, though. That is...rather disheartening, honestly."
> "It's not always stopping things that are absolutely deadly..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 06, 2019, 11:00:26 am
> "Even still, it implies there is something bad about what I am doing, does it not?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 06, 2019, 08:09:02 pm
> "Even still, it implies there is something bad about what I am doing, does it not?"
> "Somewhat... and it hasn't wronged me yet..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 06, 2019, 08:15:32 pm
> Where is the nearest washroom?
> "So you see why I would be disheartened and worried myself, you know? Something must be wrong with it that I have yet to discover."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2019, 05:55:32 am
> Where is the nearest washroom?
> "So you see why I would be disheartened and worried myself, you know? Something must be wrong with it that I have yet to discover."
> Up a floor.
> "I guess..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 07, 2019, 06:21:12 am
> "Will you let me know if that feeling of yours changes?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2019, 08:16:42 am
> "Will you let me know if that feeling of yours changes?"
> "Uh, that's kind of impossible... Unless you're trying to do it or suggesting it all the time. Or maybe if I think about it? Thinking about bad decisions usually gets me that feeling. Like joining Cirno in attacking the mans- p-picking fights. I've tired to stop her before when the ideas came..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 07, 2019, 10:42:01 am
> "Mmm...what if we tried my idea, but in reverse? I could go into you, perhaps. Though I haven't actually tried that yet..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2019, 01:23:36 pm
> "Mmm...what if we tried my idea, but in reverse? I could go into you, perhaps. Though I haven't actually tried that yet..."
> "...Why do you want to, again?" The fairy seems to cover up slightly.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 07, 2019, 01:27:33 pm
> "With that suggestion just now? Just to demonstrate to you how it works. If you would rather not, though, then that is fine."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2019, 03:24:52 pm
> "With that suggestion just now? Just to demonstrate to you how it works. If you would rather not, though, then that is fine."
> "No thanks. I'll try to keep it in mind."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 07, 2019, 03:29:56 pm
> Nod.
> "Very well. In that case, I should wash up, and then we can head out on our search."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2019, 03:31:22 pm
> Nod.
> "Very well. In that case, I should wash up, and then we can head out on our search."
> "Okay"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 07, 2019, 03:32:06 pm
> Leave the room and head to the washroom we considered earlier.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2019, 03:34:07 pm
> Leave the room and head to the washroom we considered earlier.
> You leave, heading up to the nearest washroom.
> It's vacant.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 07, 2019, 03:36:18 pm
> Enter and begin cleaning ourselves of glitter. (No reason to close the door, in case Dai wants to talk or leaves again.)
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2019, 03:38:25 pm
> Enter and begin cleaning ourselves of glitter. (No reason to close the door, in case Dai wants to talk or leaves again.)
> You start to try to clean the glitter off, though not even a single piece has been removed, from what it looks like.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 07, 2019, 03:39:42 pm
> Is it coming off as we wash, or is it stuck to us?
> Is it sticking to our clothes as well?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2019, 03:42:54 pm
> Is it coming off as we wash, or is it stuck to us?
> Is it sticking to our clothes as well?
> Just stuck. None are coming off
> a bit are on your sleeves, but that's it. You haven't noticed any elsewhere.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 07, 2019, 03:45:31 pm
> Frown and shut the water off.
> Begin drying our hands.
> "Well, that's lovely."
> Lower our voice a bit.
> "My dear, I don't suppose you would be willing to reconsider my suggestion of me going inside you? That should remove the glitter from me without getting it on you. I would turn around and remove myself from you once the process is complete, of course."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2019, 04:37:43 pm
> Frown and shut the water off.
> Begin drying our hands.
> "Well, that's lovely."
> Lower our voice a bit.
> "My dear, I don't suppose you would be willing to reconsider my suggestion of me going inside you? That should remove the glitter from me without getting it on you. I would turn around and remove myself from you once the process is complete, of course."
> "I-I uhh..." Daiyousei jolts a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 07, 2019, 04:39:44 pm
> "If you would still rather not, then that is fine. But I am not sure how else to get this stuff off of me..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2019, 05:13:57 pm
> "If you would still rather not, then that is fine. But I am not sure how else to get this stuff off of me..."
> "Sorry for saying it would be fine to open.."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 07, 2019, 05:15:49 pm
> "Please do not be, it was absolutely the correct thing to do."
> Look over our arms in concern, in the hopes that she'll agree to our request.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2019, 07:19:59 pm
> "Please do not be, it was absolutely the correct thing to do."
> Look over our arms in concern, in the hopes that she'll agree to our request.
> "Mm... I don't think my Warp could work on something that precise..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 07, 2019, 07:43:46 pm
> Nod.
> "So our options are what I've requested, or leaving it on me like this..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 02:07:23 am
> Nod.
> "So our options are what I've requested, or leaving it on me like this..."
> "Geez... I know I caused it, but I offered to open it instead too..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 02:08:46 am
> "I couldn't put you at risk like that, though."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 05:36:13 am
> "I couldn't put you at risk like that, though."
> "Mm... This doesn't feel good though..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 11:19:20 am
> "If you are still getting that bad feeling, then I will deal with it."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 01:13:32 pm
> "If you are still getting that bad feeling, then I will deal with it."
> "what do you mean?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 01:15:15 pm
> "I mean that if my suggestion of me going into you gives you that bad feeling, then I will simply deal with having hands and arms covered in glitter, and we can be on our way."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 01:16:06 pm
> "I mean that if my suggestion of me going into you gives you that bad feeling, then I will simply deal with having hands and arms covered in glitter, an we can on our way."
> "Nn... Hopefully it doesn't feel uncomfortable, at least."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 01:16:37 pm
> How does it feel?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 01:17:51 pm
> How does it feel?
> Only the visual aspect is of any discomfort. Though, knowing there stuck even when you tried to scrub them off is a bit discomforting as well
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 01:20:35 pm
> "It's not particularly pleasant, I must admit."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 01:25:16 pm
> "It's not particularly pleasant, I must admit."
> "I'll keep thinking about it..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 01:34:29 pm
> "Well, in the meantime, shall we head out?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 01:49:58 pm
> "Well, in the meantime, shall we head out?"
> "yeah."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 01:59:01 pm
> Nod.
> Head all the way back out to the front gate.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 02:15:09 pm
> Nod.
> Head all the way back out to the front gate.
> You head back out.
> "What about later? When the sun sets?"
> "I apologize, but I have to focus on my job."
> Flandre seems to be talking to Meiling out here...
> "I see... I will just have to encourage you then. Until such, can you read me a story? Just until the sun sets. Oh, better yet, tell me how it is when you and the others go out." Flandre requests.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 02:17:13 pm
> Oh, how convenient!
> "Young Mistress?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 02:25:19 pm
> Oh, how convenient!
> "Young Mistress?"
> The vampire looks at you, then goes silent for a few moments...
> Though she didn't give you a glare, you still have goosebumps as if she did...
> "O-Oh, you're back. Did you find anyone?" She asks.
> "Mm... Maybe this is a bad time... " Daiyousei speaks up.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 02:27:26 pm
> Do our best to not look or sound upset.
> "I found Miss Hakurei, who suggested I search around here. From there, well..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 02:32:21 pm
> Do our best to not look or sound upset.
> "I found Miss Hakurei, who suggested I search around here. From there, well..."
> "Reimu? She's nice to play with sometimes, but isn't around nearly as much as Marisa."
> "hmm? Something about the shrine maiden?" Meiling asks.
> "Oh. We should probably s-speak about this in private. Right now."
> "No no, we can speak later. Please..." Dai says.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 02:43:15 pm
> Look at Daiyousei curiously.
> "Is something the matter, dear?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 02:50:48 pm
> Look at Daiyousei curiously.
> "Is something the matter, dear?"
> "V-Very..." The fairy squeaks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 02:59:22 pm
> "Would you like to go back inside, then?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 03:04:13 pm
> "Would you like to go back inside, then?"
> "You should too..."
> "Well?" Flandre asks?
> "Oh. If it's private, young mistress, I can check on the garden for now." Meiling offers.
> "Do."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 03:25:47 pm
> "Don't worry, the Young Mistress and I will be fine. You can wait inside if you like."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 03:46:20 pm
> "Don't worry, the Young Mistress and I will be fine. You can wait inside if you like."
> "Nn..." The fairy retreats.
> "See you two in a bit, then." Meiling heads of towards the garden.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 03:48:30 pm
> Watch them head away, then turn back to Flan.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 04:04:46 pm
> Watch them head away, then turn back to Flan.
> You follow with your eyes, until they're both gone.
> "You know... We ran out of glitter recently... Right after Sakuya had gotten more... From the looks of it, you must've found some."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 04:09:28 pm
> "I did. It must be high quality, as it doesn't seem to want to wash off."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 04:15:47 pm
> "I did. It must be high quality, as it doesn't seem to want to wash off."
> "Only the best for something important. Something that should only have been seen even the time was right... Don't worry, I'll get it off of you.."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 04:47:41 pm
> "All right."
> Hold out our arms.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 06:08:11 pm
> "All right."
> Hold out our arms.
> You hold out your arms.
>And Flandre holds out her palm, sending shivers down your hand...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 06:09:36 pm
> Brace ourselves, doing our best to not show fear.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2019, 08:38:17 pm
> Brace ourselves, doing our best to not show fear.
> You brace.
> There's a tiny tingle as one of the things of glitter turns into dust on your hand...
> "Hmm, this could go much quicker."
> The sensation now moves to cover your entire arm.
> No, rather, your whole body.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2019, 09:18:56 pm
> "That feels...interesting..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2019, 03:50:27 am
> "That feels...interesting..."
> Flandre doesn't answer.
> You feel something... weird. Like someone gripping you on your sides with both hands, except inside.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2019, 03:51:25 am
> "Uh...Are you...using the you inside me?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2019, 03:54:30 am
> "Uh...Are you...using the you inside me?"
> There's still no reply. Her palm scrunches up a bit, and she glares towards your face...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2019, 03:55:24 am
> Stare back at her, but say nothing.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2019, 04:05:35 am
> Stare back at her, but say nothing.
> "...Nn... Why aren't you angry? Y-You should be furious!" The young mistress questions.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2019, 04:15:20 am
> "We-well, I admit I'm a little bit worried...but I trust you, Young Mistress."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2019, 04:16:45 am
> "We-well, I admit I'm a little bit worried...but I trust you, Young Mistress."
> "I want to just blow you up! You read my note when it said not to! That was for after everything! Weren't you fine with what you were being sent?!"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2019, 04:26:39 am
> "I...was at a total loss, honestly..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2019, 04:27:15 am
> "I...was at a total loss, honestly..."
> "What do you mean total loss?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2019, 04:28:27 am
> "I had no idea how to proceed. I couldn't even find my way around Gensokyo very well...I got lost on my way to Miss Hakurei's, even with Miss Margatroid's directions."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2019, 04:37:08 am
> "I had no idea how to proceed. I couldn't even find my way around Gensokyo very well...I got lost on my way to Miss Hakurei's, even with Miss Margatroid's directions."
> "Weren't you supposed to be fighting people? Getting stronger that way!"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2019, 04:38:24 am
> "I know, I know...I just...couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't have it in me to be a hero...I'm sorry, dear..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2019, 01:33:22 pm
> "I know, I know...I just...couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't have it in me to be a hero...I'm sorry, dear..."
> The vampire droops in defeat, followed by a bit of sizzling as neither of her arms are keeping her parasol up anymore.
> "I'll give back Patchy..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2019, 01:50:31 pm
> "Ah!"
> Dive for the parasol,  then pick it up and hold it over Flan to protect her.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2019, 02:19:46 pm
> "Ah!"
> Dive for the parasol,  then pick it up and hold it over Flan to protect her.
> You snatch the parasol up and cover Flan.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2019, 02:31:42 pm
> "I'm sorry this couldn't be more fun for you, dear..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2019, 05:39:38 pm
> "I'm sorry this couldn't be more fun for you, dear..."
> Flandre starts for the mansion interior...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2019, 06:02:35 pm
> Follow her.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 10, 2019, 06:45:38 am
> Follow her.
> You follow Flandre in...
> She starts downstairs, to the basement...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 10, 2019, 06:47:26 am
> How does her attitude appear to be?
> Keep following her.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 11, 2019, 10:38:37 am
> How does her attitude appear to be?
> Keep following her.
> Moping. Generally negative, though not in a hostile way, you think.
> You continue...
> Flandre opens the door to her room, then uncovers the bed.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 11, 2019, 10:39:51 am
> Glance underneath it.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 11, 2019, 10:42:11 am
> Glance underneath it.
> There's some pillows and a couple of snacks...
> "Mm..." Flandre looks under her bed, then starts around the room...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 11, 2019, 10:44:17 am
> Close our eyes and concentrate. What energies can we sense in the room?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 11, 2019, 10:50:56 am
> Close our eyes and concentrate. What energies can we sense in the room?
> Just yours and Flandre's.
> "She's gone. I left her in here though..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 11, 2019, 10:51:16 am
> Frown a bit.
> "Oh dear, that's not good..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 11, 2019, 10:53:55 am
> Frown a bit.
> "Oh dear, that's not good..."
> "T-This isn't my fault though. She was fine and had food otherwise..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 11, 2019, 11:20:04 am
> "No, don't worry, Young Mistress, I understand. I suppose the only thing to do now is search for her."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 11, 2019, 06:33:03 pm
> " Apart from that anything else seems to missing or amiss " ?

> Does it ?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 12, 2019, 04:42:57 am
> "No, don't worry, Young Mistress, I understand. I suppose the only thing to do now is search for her."
> " Apart from that anything else seems to missing or amiss " ?

> Does it ?

> "I should've kept a better eye on her... And nothing looks like it's missing."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 12, 2019, 05:29:19 am
> Reach out and gently pat Flan on the head.
> Smile.
> "It's okay, dear. We'll find her. Though, how would you like to begin searching?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 12, 2019, 05:33:06 am
> Reach out and gently pat Flan on the head.
> Smile.
> "It's okay, dear. We'll find her. Though, how would you like to begin searching?"
> "It could've been sis... She was probably the one that held you up like that... Or Sakuya, though she would've told me off about it... Oh! Maybe Marisa came by, looking for me! Did you see her?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 12, 2019, 07:47:56 am
> "Ah, mmm, well, yes, though that was quite a while ago. The last I saw her was before you came into the library."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 01:26:17 am
> "Ah, mmm, well, yes, though that was quite a while ago. The last I saw her was before you came into the library."
> "Aw? I really missed her by that much?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 14, 2019, 01:37:02 am
> Nod.
> "My apologies. I was knocked out in the melee, though, so I must confess I am less than thrilled with her right now."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 01:40:08 am
> Nod.
> "My apologies. I was knocked out in the melee, though, so I must confess I am less than thrilled with her right now."
> "What'd she do?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 14, 2019, 01:45:51 am
> "Blew open a hole in the roof. I tried capturing her, but, well, that didn't last very long..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 02:19:29 am
> "Blew open a hole in the roof. I tried capturing her, but, well, that didn't last very long..."
> "Of course it wouldn't, she's Marisa!"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 14, 2019, 02:49:26 am
> "Indeed. But I must do what I must do."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 11:39:13 am
> "Indeed. But I must do what I must do."
> "And what is that?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 14, 2019, 11:39:39 am
> "Defend my home and my family."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 11:48:10 am
> "Defend my home and my family."
> "Oh. Well I don't know if Marisa would take a person... But it's someone to think of."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 14, 2019, 11:52:21 am
> "Oh, I don't think she would do so either. But she had already destroyed part of this building to steal from us, so I had to try."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 12:11:07 pm
> "Oh, I don't think she would do so either. But she had already destroyed part of this building to steal from us, so I had to try."
> "Mm... Who else would be interested in Patchy?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 14, 2019, 12:18:40 pm
> "A good question indeed. Particularly since it would require them to enter your room and abduct her. Unless she left on her own, I suppose..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 01:59:53 pm
> "A good question indeed. Particularly since it would require them to enter your room and abduct her. Unless she left on her own, I suppose..."
> "Hmm... I'll go out and search then. Gimme my energy back so I can split up."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 14, 2019, 02:13:03 pm
> Nod.
> Remotely flow flan's energy back to her.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 03:38:03 pm
> Nod.
> Remotely flow flan's energy back to her.
> You return Flandre's energy to her.
> "Good. I'll start." Flan heads upstairs.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 14, 2019, 03:50:10 pm
> Follow!
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 04:00:00 pm
> Follow!
> You keep following...
> Many doors are open in an adjacent hallway.. You can hear some sounds down it as well.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 14, 2019, 04:23:22 pm
> What do they sound like?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 04:25:28 pm
> What do they sound like?
> Feminine voices.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 14, 2019, 04:27:15 pm
> Lower our voice.
> "Young Mistress, I hear voices down that way."
> Gesture down the hallway.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 04:55:57 pm
> Lower our voice.
> "Young Mistress, I hear voices down that way."
> Gesture down the hallway.
> "I'll worry about that another time. You can, even." She keeps going.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 14, 2019, 05:03:42 pm
> "I don't mean like that. I mean that maybe they may have information about Lady Patchouli."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 05:53:28 pm
> "I don't mean like that. I mean that maybe they may have information about Lady Patchouli."
> Flan keeps on...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 14, 2019, 06:11:08 pm
> Frown worriedly.
> Create a copy of ourselves.
> Send our copy down the hallway to listen to the voices.
> Continue after Flan with our main self.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 06:15:06 pm
> Frown worriedly.
> Create a copy of ourselves.
> Send our copy down the hallway to listen to the voices.
> Continue after Flan with our main self.
> You send a copy off to investigate...
> It's from one of the open doors, and send to be a bunch of fairy maids around Daiyousei...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 14, 2019, 06:17:47 pm
Copy:

> Sneak over and peek into the room.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2019, 06:28:33 pm
Copy:

> Sneak over and peek into the room.
> Flan waits at the door outside, careful not to embrace the sunlight.

>"I'm just visiting, maybe..." Daiyousei explains
> "She says maybe!" The others cheer.
> "The mistress did offer me..."
> "She offered?! That must mean you're really good."
> "Of course she's really good! She's the great fairy!"
> "Do you think she can be better than Carny?
> "Oooo..." The maids speak as one
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 14, 2019, 06:30:47 pm
Main:

> Are there any parasols nearby?

Copy:

> Do we know who this 'Carny' is?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 12:34:27 pm
Main:

> Are there any parasols nearby?

Copy:

> Do we know who this 'Carny' is?
> You still have the one she dropped.

> No, you haven't heard of anyone going by that name.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 12:36:26 pm
Main:

> Offer the parasol back to Flan.

Copy:

> Step into the doorway properly.
> "Oh, don't worry about competitions, dearies."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 01:01:39 pm
Main:

> Offer the parasol back to Flan.

Copy:

> Step into the doorway properly.
> "Oh, don't worry about competitions, dearies."
> You offer the parasol back, and she takes it, stepping outside.

> "Oh, you're back. How did things go?" Daiyousei turns.
> "Ooh, the librarian. How do you know Dai?" The maids ask.
> "Did you reccommend her to the mistress?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 01:05:23 pm
Main:

> Continue following.

Copy:

> "They went as reasonably as could be expected. It appears the, um...the captive escaped somehow, so we are off to go look for her."
> Turn to the other maids.
> "Sort of. It was primarily her idea, but I was certainly not about to object~"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 01:47:58 pm
Main:

> Continue following.

Copy:

> "They went as reasonably as could be expected. It appears the, um...the captive escaped somehow, so we are off to go look for her."
> Turn to the other maids.
> "Sort of. It was primarily her idea, but I was certainly not about to object~"
> "Which way to try first?"

> "You gotta become one!"
> "I'll think about it... I will need to talk to Sakuya, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 02:30:52 pm
Main:

> "Perhaps Miss Margatroid's house again? Or Marisa's house? Lady Patchouli may have sought shelter there..."

Copy:

> Nod.
> "Yes, though I can't imagine she would reject you."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 02:47:07 pm
Main:

> "Perhaps Miss Margatroid's house again? Or Marisa's house? Lady Patchouli may have sought shelter there..."

Copy:

> Nod.
> "Yes, though I can't imagine she would reject you."
> "I'll go to Marisa's! You go to Marge whatever."

> "I'm still not sure if I want to be a maid..."
> "You'll look good!"
> "Super good!"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 02:56:17 pm
Main:

> "Do we have any way to stay in communication remotely, in case one of us finds her?"

Copy:

> "It is entirely up to you, dear."
> Frown a bit.
> "Mmm...it would seem I am needed back at my main self. Would you be willing to join us, Daiyousei?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 02:59:39 pm
Main:

> "Do we have any way to stay in communication remotely, in case one of us finds her?"

Copy:

> "It is entirely up to you, dear."
> Frown a bit.
> "Mmm...it would seem I am needed back at my main self. Would you be willing to join us, Daiyousei?"
> "Nope. We just have to bring her back ourselves."

> "Uh, sure. Doing that...inside each other thing doesn't feel like a dangerous idea anymore, at least..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 03:02:14 pm
Main:

> "Oh, Young Mistress, please wait a moment. My copy self could go with you."

Copy:

> "Oh, does it? Well, I would be delighted to have you if you are willing. We should hurry to the front, though."
> If Daiyousei seems ready to rejoin us, hasten back to where our main self and Flan are.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 03:11:47 pm
Main:

> "Oh, Young Mistress, please wait a moment. My copy self could go with you."

Copy:

> "Oh, does it? Well, I would be delighted to have you if you are willing. We should hurry to the front, though."
> If Daiyousei seems ready to rejoin us, hasten back to where our main self and Flan are.
> "Then who's going to Marge's?"

> "Okay..." The Fairy follows
> You soon regroup
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 03:13:58 pm
Copy:

> "I'll go with you, Young Mistress."

Main:

> Gesture to Dai.
> "And we'll go visit Miss Margatroid."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 04:35:42 pm
Copy:

> "I'll go with you, Young Mistress."

Main:

> Gesture to Dai.
> "And we'll go visit Miss Margatroid."
> "Alright. Let's go then."

> "So what are we doing now? Does Miss Margatroid have Patchouli? Or where the wing  person is going has her?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 04:44:55 pm
Copy:

> Follow Flan to Marisa's place.

Main:

> "We're not sure. The Young Mistress had Lady Patchouli captive in her bedroom, but when we searched the Young Mistress's bedroom, we could not find Lady Patchouli. So now we are searching for where she might have gone. Where they are going, and where we are going, seem like likely places where Lady Patchouli may have gone."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 04:48:08 pm
Copy:

> Follow Flan to Marisa's place.

Main:

> "We're not sure. The Young Mistress had Lady Patchouli captive in her bedroom, but when we searched the Young Mistress's bedroom, we could not find Lady Patchouli. So now we are searching for where she might have gone. Where they are going, and where we are going, seem like likely places where Lady Patchouli may have gone."
> The young mistress begins to fly, and you follow along.

> "Oh. Alright."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 04:51:26 pm
Main (all unlabeled characters will be Main):

> "Are you willing to combine, then?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 04:53:18 pm
Main (all unlabeled characters will be Main):

> "Are you willing to combine, then?"
> "Yes... Though I'm still unsure if I will like it..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 04:55:58 pm
> "If you decide you do not enjoy the experience, I will undo it at the first available opportunity."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 04:59:16 pm
> "If you decide you do not enjoy the experience, I will undo it at the first available opportunity."
> "Okay."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 05:00:45 pm
> Nod.
> "Very well. I will begin, then."
> Remotely absorb Dai into ourselves.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 05:09:05 pm
> Nod.
> "Very well. I will begin, then."
> Remotely absorb Dai into ourselves.
> You do so, and afterwards, feel that it went without a hitch.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 05:12:29 pm
> Retrieve Daiyousei's clothes and whatever else got left on the floor and begin folding it properly.
> ("There we are. How do you feel?")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2019, 05:17:05 pm
> Retrieve Daiyousei's clothes and whatever else got left on the floor and begin folding it properly.
> ("There we are. How do you feel?")
> You pick up Daiyousei's clothing.
> ("Eh? Uhm... Weird... Did I die?")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 15, 2019, 05:22:41 pm
> How do we feel now?
> Place our backpack on the floor and put Dai's belongings into it.
> ("No, you're still quite alive. You're simply inside me.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 16, 2019, 01:58:05 am
> How do we feel now?
> Place our backpack on the floor and put Dai's belongings into it.
> ("No, you're still quite alive. You're simply inside me.")
> Better, for some reason...
> You set your backpack down and add Daiyousei's things to it.
> ("It's... empty in here...")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 16, 2019, 02:16:23 am
> ("Oh, can you actually see?")
> Leave the mansion and begin journeying toward Alice's house.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 16, 2019, 04:11:52 pm
> ("Oh, can you actually see?")
> Leave the mansion and begin journeying toward Alice's house.
> You start for the forest.
> ("I can't see anything.")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 16, 2019, 04:13:50 pm
> ("Oh. I suppose I misunderstood. I will say, though, I feel much better than before having you here."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 16, 2019, 04:16:31 pm
> ("Oh. I suppose I misunderstood. I will say, though, I feel much better than before having you here."
> ("You're just saying that...")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 16, 2019, 06:57:06 pm
> ("No, it's true. Both in the emotional sense and the physical sense.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 17, 2019, 08:30:21 pm
> ("No, it's true. Both in the emotional sense and the physical sense.")
> ("T-Thanks, I guess.")
> You reach the forest once more...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 17, 2019, 08:33:36 pm
> ("How does this feel for you?")
> Enter the forest and begin heading toward Alice's house, as we did once before.
> As we go, try focusing on Daiyousei's essence, to see if we can learn anything about it other than that it is generically inside us. Can we determine anything about her, or what parts of her essence correspond to what parts of her physical body, or precisely where inside us she is?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 17, 2019, 08:56:32 pm
> ("How does this feel for you?")
> Enter the forest and begin heading toward Alice's house, as we did once before.
> As we go, try focusing on Daiyousei's essence, to see if we can learn anything about it other than that it is generically inside us. Can we determine anything about her, or what parts of her essence correspond to what parts of her physical body, or precisely where inside us she is?
> ("Still weird... almost like my body is gone...")
> You start for the puppeteer's house.
> It feels like... you haven't finished something yet... Like you only got halfway through a process, and are procrastinating... You think such a "process" would be to turn her into your own magic...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 17, 2019, 09:03:17 pm
> ("Well, it isn't gone, at least, I promise you that.")
> Would that 'turn her into our magic' process be like what we did to that one fairy made when we accidentally knocked her out? Or would it be a different process?
> Can we tell what would happen to her consciousness if we turned her into our magic?
Title: ////Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2///
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 17, 2019, 10:18:12 pm
// Please keep going on like what you have done up to now with Daiyousei and others, the" Experiment/Training/Learning about Koakuma's Essences Drain" and the rescue of Patchouli! //

// However I am highlighing again to withstand  temptations in getting carried away and also to turn back somehow late like with Marisa(2nd)&Remilia(1ST) , their "situation-involmentent and after-effects" ; all in all I am strongly reminding-advising to "be  tilling both theirs and our fields"  such as  ,little to Kirisame's while Greater to Scarlet's, by "Fair-by-both-ends Diplomacy&Helpfulness&Some Compromises"//.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 17, 2019, 11:25:50 pm
> ("Well, it isn't gone, at least, I promise you that.")
> Would that 'turn her into our magic' process be like what we did to that one fairy made when we accidentally knocked her out? Or would it be a different process?
> Can we tell what would happen to her consciousness if we turned her into our magic?
> Specify in a learning&lively tone: "To my sincere understanding,Daiyousei dear,all your being&body  is TEMPORARILY converted into your own Energy or Essences,inside my body,alongside and SEPARATE by my own Energies-Essences TILL you,or Others Eventually, are in "A Proper Place&Time Exiting" ; myself is either facilitating or hampering or going further in the process, but the last 2 I AM ALWAYS MEANT TO USE rarely&attentively&by at least some acceptancy ".

" A-ah!This also needs attentivity due to Clothes,and Anything not-really-tied , Being Left Behind aaand ...! Carried&Handed to "my guests" by yours truly from my present backpack ! "
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 18, 2019, 01:39:18 am
> ("Well, it isn't gone, at least, I promise you that.")
> Would that 'turn her into our magic' process be like what we did to that one fairy made when we accidentally knocked her out? Or would it be a different process?
> Can we tell what would happen to her consciousness if we turned her into our magic?
> You think it might be the same.

> You do not know
> Specify in a learning&lively tone: "To my sincere understanding,Daiyousei dear,all your being&body  is TEMPORARILY converted into your own Energy or Essences,inside my body,alongside and SEPARATE by my own Energies-Essences TILL you,or Others Eventually, are in "A Proper Place&Time Exiting" ; myself is either facilitating or hampering or going further in the process, but the last 2 I AM ALWAYS MEANT TO USE rarely&attentively&by at least some acceptancy ".

" A-ah!This also needs attentivity due to Clothes,and Anything not-really-tied , Being Left Behind aaand ...! Carried&Handed to "my guests" by yours truly from my present backpack ! "
> "Wait, you turned me into energy? Then how am I supposed to have a body anymore?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 18, 2019, 01:42:07 am
> ("Oh, you're always energy, dearie. I haven't changed you, I've simply relocated you. You would see your physical form again if I undid the process.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 18, 2019, 01:44:12 am
> ("Oh, you're always energy, dearie. I haven't changed you, I've simply relocated you. You would see your physical form again if I undid the process.")
> "But only being energy?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 18, 2019, 01:47:21 am
> ("That is true of anyone. And it's a remarkable way to stay hidden, I think. I look exactly the same as I did before; no one who did not see the process would have any idea where you are. You clearly still have your mental faculties at least, though, do you not? So your mind has not been fried or any such thing, and if your mind is still fine, you can trust the rest of you is still fine.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 18, 2019, 08:37:22 pm
>( "Rest assured everyone should have Energies making them up and with my power ,if they are willing and with all I was saying before,I am able to temporarily convert all their being in Their Own Energies ,temporarily because when exiting me they are always going to be "whole again",and so staying hidden&relocated&borrowed with their consent,the consent is very important, within me with the after-effect that their bodies temporarily disappear and,all of those I am carrying  in my back-pack,leaving behind their clothes and anything else untied to their being ").

> How far to Alice's and on the wY can we sense anything odd or standing -out by our normal senses or by energy-scan?

// I would like to take this opportunity,that can be continued by PM but at least 1 reply for all readers would be best, to ask Neovereign about "Wakasagihime's World Walk":  it abandoned or on hiatus or...? Thanks for your patience.//
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2019, 04:18:02 pm
// I would like to take this opportunity,that can be continued by PM but at least 1 reply for all readers would be best, to ask Neovereign about "Wakasagihime's World Walk":  it abandoned or on hiatus or...? Thanks for your patience.//
//Though I would like to have continued it, it seems there was just a general lack of interest on the playerbase's side...
> ("That is true of anyone. And it's a remarkable way to stay hidden, I think. I look exactly the same as I did before; no one who did not see the process would have any idea where you are. You clearly still have your mental faculties at least, though, do you not? So your mind has not been fried or any such thing, and if your mind is still fine, you can trust the rest of you is still fine.")
>( "Rest assured everyone should have Energies making them up and with my power ,if they are willing and with all I was saying before,I am able to temporarily convert all their being in Their Own Energies ,temporarily because when exiting me they are always going to be "whole again",and so staying hidden&relocated&borrowed with their consent,the consent is very important, within me with the after-effect that their bodies temporarily disappear and,all of those I am carrying  in my back-pack,leaving behind their clothes and anything else untied to their being ").

> How far to Alice's and on the wY can we sense anything odd or standing -out by our normal senses or by energy-scan?
> ("Ah, so I'll be just as fine as I normally was when you stop this... Wait, m-my clothes?")

> The forest still seems to have ambient energy... It shouldn't be too long before you reach Alice's home.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 19, 2019, 04:19:29 pm
> Try absorbing the ambient energy as we go.
> ("I have them with me, dearie, and I know to let you out somewhere private while keeping my eyes closed.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2019, 04:23:05 pm
> Try absorbing the ambient energy as we go.
> ("I have them with me, dearie, and I know to let you out somewhere private while keeping my eyes closed.")
> Once again, you begin to take in the energy around you...
> ("Y-You could've told me this would happen... I could've put them away myself or something...")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 19, 2019, 04:25:08 pm
> Do we recall any negative effects of absorbing the ambient forest energy from last time?
> ("Well, I would have had to find them and taken them with me afterwards anyways, since I assume you would not want me to have to let you out without them. And at least this way you only have to be undressed once instead of twice.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2019, 04:29:40 pm
> Do we recall any negative effects of absorbing the ambient forest energy from last time?
> ("Well, I would have had to find them and taken them with me afterwards anyways, since I assume you would not want me to have to let you out without them. And at least this way you only have to be undressed once instead of twice.")
> It seemed as though it was making you stronger, aside from feeling weird.
> ("I mean, putting them in the backpack you have myself. It would've meant I'm the only one touching my clothes.")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 19, 2019, 04:30:31 pm
> ("Oh. I admit I did not consider that. My apologies, dear. I'll let you retrieve them yourself if you need to leave me, then.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2019, 04:32:19 pm
> ("Oh. I admit I did not consider that. My apologies, dear. I'll let you retrieve them yourself if you need to leave me, then.")
> ("... Uh... don't you mean... when I do?")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 19, 2019, 04:37:31 pm
> ("Of course. I simply did not want to imply I wanted you out after a certain time, and that I am happy to have you as long as you like.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2019, 04:38:39 pm
> ("Of course. I simply did not want to imply I wanted you out after a certain time, and that I am happy to have you as long as you like.")
> ("R-Right...")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 19, 2019, 04:41:49 pm
> ("I have no desire to hold you prisoner, Daiyousei. And even if I did, would your instincts not warn you of such?")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2019, 05:22:21 pm
> ("I have no desire to hold you prisoner, Daiyousei. And even if I did, would your instincts not warn you of such?")
> ("Well I was wary last time... And I'm not sure they're that astu... a...ccurate?.")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 19, 2019, 05:32:07 pm
> ("I have a sneaking suspicion your instincts were reacting to the Young Mistress previously; she is a sweet young lady, but it is undeniable that she wields tremendous power and sometimes has trouble controlling it, and also that she had a temper at the time. But I suppose I cannot say anything for certainty about the subject. You would certainly know better than I.")
> ("...Though, now that I think about it, there is a secondary aspect of this ability of mine that I am not sure if it is dangerous or not. Would you be willing to let me try something? It may feel weird, but it should not be painful, I will not do it for very long, and it is simple to undo. I am curious to see if your instincts react to it or not, since that would help me learn about myself.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2019, 03:50:40 am
> ("I have a sneaking suspicion your instincts were reacting to the Young Mistress previously; she is a sweet young lady, but it is undeniable that she wields tremendous power and sometimes has trouble controlling it, and also that she had a temper at the time. But I suppose I cannot say anything for certainty about the subject. You would certainly know better than I.")
> ("...Though, now that I think about it, there is a secondary aspect of this ability of mine that I am not sure if it is dangerous or not. Would you be willing to let me try something? It may feel weird, but it should not be painful, I will not do it for very long, and it is simple to undo. I am curious to see if your instincts react to it or not, since that would help me learn about myself.")
> ("Er... Okay, if you say it should be fine...")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2019, 03:52:08 am
> ("It should be, yes. Please let me know immediately if it is not, however.")
> Stop absorbing the ambient forest energy.
> Begin converting Daiyousei to our own magic. See how she reacts. (Obviously make sure to [n]not[/n] finish the process off!)
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2019, 03:55:06 am
> ("It should be, yes. Please let me know immediately if it is not, however.")
> Stop absorbing the ambient forest energy.
> Begin converting Daiyousei to our own magic. See how she reacts. (Obviously make sure to [n]not[/n] finish the process off!)
> You cease.
> And instead, start converting...
> However, before you can make much progress, that feeling washes over you again. Similar to when you got goosebumps near Flandre, but much easier to tell...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2019, 03:55:49 am
> The feeling of terror?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2019, 03:57:53 am
> The feeling of terror?
> Not exactly, though it's a bit similar. You at least feel like something bad will happen.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2019, 03:58:26 am
> Stop, but don't reverse what we've done so far.
> ("How does that feel, dear?")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2019, 04:04:56 am
> Stop, but don't reverse what we've done so far.
> ("How does that feel, dear?")
> You stop...
> ("Troubling, yeah...")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2019, 04:06:49 am
> Frown.
> ("How unfortunate. I actually felt the same thing. That's no good.")
> Undo the conversion to restore Daiyousei to her full self (but don't let her out yet).
> Return to absorbing the ambient forest magic.
> ("But I suppose I at least have my answer.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2019, 04:13:10 am
> Frown.
> ("How unfortunate. I actually felt the same thing. That's no good.")
> Undo the conversion to restore Daiyousei to her full self (but don't let her out yet).
> Return to absorbing the ambient forest magic.
> ("But I suppose I at least have my answer.")
> You return Daiyousei's energy, and continue with the Forest's.
> You can see Alice's house. The person from before is outside here again, facing off against a large monster.
> Thankfully, she's a bit away from Alice's home.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2019, 04:14:31 am
> Do we recognize the monster at all?
>> If not: ("Oh. Pardon me, Daiyousei, but what do you know about the monsters of the forest? It seems an acquaintance of mine has run into one.")
>> Mentally describe the monster to Dai.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2019, 04:19:02 am
> Do we recognize the monster at all?
>> If not: ("Oh. Pardon me, Daiyousei, but what do you know about the monsters of the forest? It seems an acquaintance of mine has run into one.")
>> Mentally describe the monster to Dai.
> No.
> ("Monsters? Like Youkai?")
> You explain the appearance... Around 3 meters, maybe more... Seems like a giant youkai, with black hair and a white robe...
> ("I uh... guess that'd be a youkai? A big one...")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2019, 04:20:41 am
> ("Indeed. Hopefully she will be able to handle herself...")
> Continue on to Alice's house, keeping half an eye on the battle.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2019, 04:26:54 am
> ("Indeed. Hopefully she will be able to handle herself...")
> Continue on to Alice's house, keeping half an eye on the battle.
> You continue on...
> With a better angle, it seems Alice is also watching the battle.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2019, 04:27:33 am
> Is she outside the house or inside?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2019, 04:28:51 am
> Is she outside the house or inside?
> Outside.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2019, 04:30:42 am
> ("Oh, I've found Miss Margatroid. If you hear me speaking, it will be to her. You might be able to hear her yourself as well.")
> "Ah, hello again, Miss Margatroid. I hope this battle is not unsafe?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2019, 04:37:26 am
> ("Oh, I've found Miss Margatroid. If you hear me speaking, it will be to her. You might be able to hear her yourself as well.")
> "Ah, hello again, Miss Margatroid. I hope this battle is not unsafe?"
> ("Mm... Should I be out now? Or is this only between you and her?")
> "It's more of a sparring match between these two, it would seem. Have you made any progress in your search?" Alice looks over.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 20, 2019, 04:39:30 am
> ("No, you're quite all right. Do not worry.")
> Sigh.
> "Well...yes and no. It turns out the Young Mistress was the one responsible, but it seems Lady Patchouli escaped from where the Young Mistress was keeping her. So now we are out and about again, looking for her for real this time."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 05:39:31 am
> ("No, you're quite all right. Do not worry.")
> Sigh.
> "Well...yes and no. It turns out the Young Mistress was the one responsible, but it seems Lady Patchouli escaped from where the Young Mistress was keeping her. So now we are out and about again, looking for her for real this time."
> "Hm... That's quite unfortunate..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 21, 2019, 05:48:59 am
> Remotely check Alice for energy(ies).
> "I don't suppose she came to seek shelter here?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 01:18:22 pm
> Remotely check Alice for energy(ies).
> "I don't suppose she came to seek shelter here?"
> You check...
> She appears to be herself. It feels like part of her is elsewhere, however. Inside of her house.
> "I'd have told you by now if she had."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 21, 2019, 01:21:38 pm
> "I suppose, but I had to be sure. You understand, I hope."
> Is what we sense inside her magic power or her life essence?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 01:24:19 pm
> "I suppose, but I had to be sure. You understand, I hope."
> Is what we sense inside her magic power or her life essence?
> Magic.
> "Of course."

> Your other self and Flandre have arrived at Marisa's house. Flan seems almost a bit too eager to find a way in...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 21, 2019, 01:26:34 pm
Main:

> "In that case, do you have any ideas for where she may have gone?"

Clone:

> Have we tried the door already?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 01:28:53 pm
Main:

> "In that case, do you have any ideas for where she may have gone?"

Clone:

> Have we tried the door already?
> "I'm afraid I have no better news than previously."
> ("Can I check inside? I can be delicate while I move... I think.") Daiyousei suggests.

Clone:

> No.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 01:30:36 pm
Main:

> ("I would need to find a place to let you out, unless you do not mind Miss Margatroid seeing you...")
> "Mmm, that is unfortunate."
> Adopt a thoughtful look.
> "...Would you be willing to accompany me in my search, then, perhaps?"


Clone:


> "Perhaps we should knock, Young Mistress?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 01:57:09 pm
Main:

> ("I would need to find a place to let you out, unless you do not mind Miss Margatroid seeing you...")
> "Mmm, that is unfortunate."
> Adopt a thoughtful look.
> "...Would you be willing to accompany me in my search, then, perhaps?"


Clone:


> "Perhaps we should knock, Young Mistress?"
> ("Oh. Right.")
> "I've got to stay near my home, else my dolls wont be able to do this work inside."

> "Oh, yeah. Sure." Flan gets up to the door... Then knocks excitedly and repetitively
> After a bit, the Black White's voice comes through.
> "Oi oi! Calm down, I'll fee there in a second."
> The mistress stops...
> Only to start again after a second of silence.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 02:00:28 pm
Main:

> How is Reina's fight going?
> "Ah. That would explain some things. Very well, my apologies for bothering you."

Clone:

> Silently chuckle to ourselves.
> Let Flan continue knocking.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 02:29:07 pm
Main:

> How is Reina's fight going?
> "Ah. That would explain some things. Very well, my apologies for bothering you."

Clone:

> Silently chuckle to ourselves.
> Let Flan continue knocking.
> It seems she's winning... Her opponent might not be too good at danmaku. That or new...  In fact, it seems to be ending.
> "Mm." Alice nods.

Clone:

> The door is eventually opened, to which Marisa peeks out of.
> "Oh? Finally come to my house this time around?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 02:34:01 pm
Main:

> ("It does not seem Miss Margatroid knows very much...I could still try to let you out if you want to sneak in and search around, though.")
> Walk over to Reina as the battle finishes up.

Clone:

> Gesture to Flan.
> "The Young Mistress is a very big fan."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 02:51:15 pm
Main:

> ("It does not seem Miss Margatroid knows very much...I could still try to let you out if you want to sneak in and search around, though.")
> Walk over to Reina as the battle finishes up.

Clone:

> Gesture to Flan.
> "The Young Mistress is a very big fan."
> ("It's worth a shot.")
> You approach, and she seems to jolt a bit at your presence, turning and starting at you.
> "Did you..." She pauses. "Are you one who can copy others? ...no, that's incomplete..."

Clone:

> "Do you have time to play?" Flandre asks.
> "Geez... Can't a girl get a break?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 02:53:28 pm
Main:

> Look curious.
> "Hmm? We met earlier, Miss Reina, did we not?"

Clone:

> "No rest for the wicked, I'm afraid. I don't suppose Lady Patchouli is hiding out here with you?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 02:59:43 pm
Main:

> Look curious.
> "Hmm? We met earlier, Miss Reina, did we not?"

Clone:

> "No rest for the wicked, I'm afraid. I don't suppose Lady Patchouli is hiding out here with you?"
> "Ah, my mistake. Rather, you seem to be incorporating fusion..."

> "Not a chance. She'd probably hate my place."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 03:01:35 pm
Main:

> Blink.
> "...I'm sorry?"

Clone:

> "Well, she has run off somewhere. Do you have any idea where she might have gone? She does not appear to be at Miss Margatroid's residence either."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 03:46:40 pm
Main:

> Blink.
> "...I'm sorry?"

Clone:

> "Well, she has run off somewhere. Do you have any idea where she might have gone? She does not appear to be at Miss Margatroid's residence either."
> "It's nothing that would help with your search, we feel. Don't mind us." Reina speaks.

Clone:

> "Hm... Could've sworn she went to the mansion sometime earlier. Thought it was just coincidence, but..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 03:52:37 pm
Main:

> "Er, actually, I was wondering if you'd be willing to join my search."

Clone:

> "Miss Margatroid was at the mansion, you mean?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 03:58:14 pm
Main:

> "Er, actually, I was wondering if you'd be willing to join my search."

Clone:

> "Miss Margatroid was at the mansion, you mean?"
> "Hmm? Join you? We... Suppose we aren't too busy anymore."
> "I hardly did anything..." The giant creature sighs.

Clone:

> "She was heading there from what I saw."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 04:11:16 pm
Main:

> ("Daiyousei? Kirisame claims to have seen Miss Margatroid head toward the mansion. Perhaps you should indeed investigate inside...")
> "Thank you, Miss Reina."
> Glance over to the giant creature. Are they humanoid and/or clothed?
> "Would you like to join us as well?"

Clone:

> Look to Flan.
> "I can investigate Miss Margatroid some more, Young Mistress."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 04:19:17 pm
Main:

> ("Daiyousei? Kirisame claims to have seen Miss Margatroid head toward the mansion. Perhaps you should indeed investigate inside...")
> "Thank you, Miss Reina."
> Glance over to the giant creature. Are they humanoid and/or clothed?
> "Would you like to join us as well?"

Clone:

> Look to Flan.
> "I can investigate Miss Margatroid some more, Young Mistress."
> ( "Really? O-Okay.")
> Humanoid, though... Their robe seems to be their sole article, upon further inspection.
> The giant compresses, almost like a sheet being folded, near to normal sizes, but still above you and the others.
> "Of course I'll accompany mother, if I'm allowed." The creature looks over to Reina.
> "Hmm... Perhaps you could just stay within us." She answers, to which the giant nods.

Clone:

> "of course." Flandre replies
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 04:20:41 pm
Main:

> Is Alice still paying attention to us?
> "Well, since you already seem to know about it, you could both stay within me, if you wanted."


Clone:


> "In the meantime..."
> While still looking at Flan, smile and gesture to Marisa.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 04:25:21 pm
Main:

> Is Alice still paying attention to us?
> "Well, since you already seem to know about it, you could both stay within me, if you wanted."
> No. She seems to be doing something with one of her dolls. It keeps... Complaining? You think? The somewhat quiet "Hourai..."'s makes you believe such alongside it's tone.

> "No." The giant refuses. "the only one for-"
> "Try to be a bit more polite if you will decline..." Reina interjects.

Clone:

> "We can play?!"
> "Ah boy..." Marisa murmurs.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 04:29:47 pm
Main:

> Flinch just a tiny bit, but maintain our composure.
> Look to Reina.
> "What about you, Miss Reina?"

Clone:

> "Giving you orders or permissions is well above my pay grade, Young Mistress. I would appreciate it if you returned home before your older sister gets too mad with either of us, but beyond that, what you do is up to you."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 04:47:43 pm
Main:

> Flinch just a tiny bit, but maintain our composure.
> Look to Reina.
> "What about you, Miss Reina?"

Clone:

> "Giving you orders or permissions is well above my pay grade, Young Mistress. I would appreciate it if you returned home before your older sister gets too mad with either of us, but beyond that, what you do is up to you."
> "We're in complete control, so we're fine with joining you for a bit. Though we'd be a much greater help outside."

clone:

> "What are we waiting for then, Marisa?"
> "Well, unless you want to carry that umbrella or have her follow all your movements somehow, I'm waiting on the sun to go down."
> The mistress' expression nearly plummets...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 21, 2019, 04:51:53 pm
Main:

> "Mmm. It is true there are benefits to both ways.  My thinking, though, is that anyone that knows something is more likely to let their guard down if all they see is me, instead of a roving band. Private communication is also possible within me, in case someone is acting suspicious."

Clone:

> "Is inside not an option?'
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 05:07:45 pm
Main:

> "Mmm. It is true there are benefits to both ways.  My thinking, though, is that anyone that knows something is more likely to let their guard down if all they see is me, instead of a roving band. Private communication is also possible within me, in case someone is acting suspicious."

Clone:

> "Is inside not an option?'
> "However, they will also keep their guard up if they can sense a lot of energy from you alone. Though we may have our own strength, yours matters most on the surface of questioning, as the one we're looking for is most important to you." She explains. "If I wanted to hide such info, I would do my best to get you to leave if you were stronger, while being weaker than those around you would cause me to worry about them more."

Clone:

> "Not for my house. You won't get much danmaku out in there." Marisa leans enough to give you a glimpse of her house. The contrast in space to the library is... Far too much...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 05:16:20 pm
Main:

> "Are there many others that can sense such? Well, I suppose there is you, at the very least..."

Clone:

> Look back to Flan.
> "...What do you think, Young Mistress?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 05:35:51 pm
Main:

> "Are there many others that can sense such? Well, I suppose there is you, at the very least..."

Clone:

> Look back to Flan.
> "...What do you think, Young Mistress?"
> "You do feel like you have more magic..." Alice returns to attention.

Clone:

> "That's definitely not enough room..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 05:42:27 pm
Main:

> ("Tch...")
> Nod.
> "Indeed. I thought you might find it interesting, Miss Margatroid, but there was no need to tell you after you declined."
> Frown a bit.
> "Truthfully, I have been concerned about telling very many people about this ability of mine, but if tangential knowledge is so common, I may need to rethink that."
> "...Not to say I am no longer interested in trying this with you, Miss Margatroid."

Clone:

> "Would you like your parasol, then?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 05:46:42 pm
Main:

> ("Tch...")
> Nod.
> "Indeed. I thought you might find it interesting, Miss Margatroid, but there was no need to tell you after you declined."
> Frown a bit.
> "Truthfully, I have been concerned about telling very many people about this ability of mine, but if tangential knowledge is so common, I may need to rethink that."
> "...Not to say I am no longer interested in trying this with you, Miss Margatroid."

Clone:

> "Would you like your parasol, then?"
> "I don't know what exactly you've done, but you definitely seem different in terms of magic."
> ("Did we miss our chance?")

Clone:

> "No... We'll do it later then!"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 05:52:01 pm
Main:

> ("Maybe, maybe not...")
> "Well, I can absorb the ambient magic in this forest, have done so a bit."
> Resume absorbing the ambient atmosphere magic.

Clone:

> Nod.
> "Very well. Where would you like to go now, then?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 05:55:38 pm
Main:

> ("Maybe, maybe not...")
> "Well, I can absorb the ambient magic in this forest, have done so a bit."
> Resume absorbing the ambient atmosphere magic.

Clone:

> Nod.
> "Very well. Where would you like to go now, then?"
> "It's definitely not that. I've known the forest for quite a while."

Clone:

> "Hmm... Alice's place? Since Marisa said."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 05:58:32 pm
Main:

> ("Rgh. Okay. How does your warping work, again? Perhaps I would warp you out of me to a location where none of them are looking?")
> "Well, I can do it with more than just ambient forest energy as well."

Clone:

> Nod.
> "As you wish."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 06:02:37 pm
Main:

> ("Rgh. Okay. How does your warping work, again? Perhaps I would warp you out of me to a location where none of them are looking?")
> "Well, I can do it with more than just ambient forest energy as well."

Clone:

> Nod.
> "As you wish."
> ("I could do that if you secure a place... I mean, hopefully I can get out with my Warp...")
> "Hmm?"
> "It seems she's started to learn a technique similar to ours." Reina explains.

Clone:

> "Let's go."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 06:05:14 pm
Main:

> ("Okay. I will see if I can absorb Miss Margatroid, then. She won't be able to see you that way. How can I warp you out of me if I am successful?")
> Nod.
> "I can absorb entire people, since their life essences are basically energy."

Clone:

> Follow Flan Aliceward!
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 06:34:27 pm
Main:

> ("Okay. I will see if I can absorb Miss Margatroid, then. She won't be able to see you that way. How can I warp you out of me if I am successful?")
> Nod.
> "I can absorb entire people, since their life essences are basically energy."

Clone:

> Follow Flan Aliceward!
> ("Just tell me where is a good spot, like above us.")
> "Hmm..."
> "If you would like, we could show you." Reina offers.

Clone:

> Flan looks to you.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 21, 2019, 06:38:04 pm
Main:

> ("Can you see anything? Or is simple knowledge enough?")
> "Yes, it's quite easy. I could do it with everyone here without any of us even moving."

Clone:

> "Oh, um, sorry. This way."
> Head towards Alice's house.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 06:42:13 pm
Main:

> ("Can you see anything? Or is simple knowledge enough?")
> "Yes, it's quite easy. I could do it with everyone here without any of us even moving."

Clone:

> "Oh, um, sorry. This way."
> Head towards Alice's house.
> ("No... Maybe the latter.")
> "You shouldn't abuse something you don't know well..." Reina warns.

Clone:

> "Yeah. I don't remember where it is..." She follows.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 21, 2019, 06:45:47 pm
Main:

> "Well, I won't do it if it is not desired. I simply figured I'd offer, since I can."

Clone:

> "It's quite alright. I have an advantage of already being there.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 06:57:50 pm
Main:

> "Well, I won't do it if it is not desired. I simply figured I'd offer, since I can."

Clone:

> "It's quite alright. I have an advantage of already being there.")
> "It's worrisome that you're at the level of being able to do such without anyone moving. In fact, we should probably do something about this..."

Clone:

> "Oh. Good."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 06:58:51 pm
Clone:

> Continue onward (off-camera).

Main:

> Frown.
> "I don't see the problem."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 07:09:42 pm
Clone:

> Continue onward (off-camera).

Main:

> Frown.
> "I don't see the problem."
> "Really now? Perhaps we should show you a few things..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 21, 2019, 07:10:44 pm
> "...Okay..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 07:13:33 pm
> "...Okay..."
> ...
> Nothing new seems to be happening.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 07:17:40 pm
> "...I mean...like, I can understand why something like what I can do could be fearsome, but I'm not going around doing it willy-nilly. I'm not really all that strong anyway; even if I tried something, you could probably break out."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 07:26:29 pm
> "...I mean...like, I can understand why something like what I can do could be fearsome, but I'm not going around doing it willy-nilly. I'm not really all that strong anyway; even if I tried something, you could probably break out."
> No one responds, not even facially, to your explanation.
> "It's not only a problem on one side." Reina explains, though doesn't move.

Clone:

> You arrive, and can see your other self.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 07:30:11 pm
Main:

> "...What?"


Clone:


> Have we been spotted by anyone yet?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2019, 08:06:34 pm
Main:

> "...What?"


Clone:


> Have we been spotted by anyone yet?
> "If someone skilled enough tried, they could lock you up instead, and you wouldn't even know it. Like now."
> "Oh, I can see now." Daiyousei speaks.

Clone:
> No, you don't believe so.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 21, 2019, 08:14:14 pm
Main:

> Did Daiyousei just speak out loud using our mouth? If so, was it her voice or ours?
> How do we feel compared to when we first absorbed Daiyousei?
> How does Daiyousei's energy feel compared to when we first absorbed her?
> "Ah."


Clone:


> Stop.
> Look at Flan with a shushing finger up to our lips.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2019, 06:52:09 am
Main:

> Did Daiyousei just speak out loud using our mouth? If so, was it her voice or ours?
> How do we feel compared to when we first absorbed Daiyousei?
> How does Daiyousei's energy feel compared to when we first absorbed her?
> "Ah."


Clone:


> Stop.
> Look at Flan with a shushing finger up to our lips.
> You think it was her voice...
> Still the same.
> Your surroundings seem to change abruptly.
> ("Oh. I can't anymore...")
> "You were saying?"

Clone:

> You instruct Flandre to keep quiet, and she adopts a confused face.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2019, 07:19:21 am
Main:

> Look around. Where are we now?

Clone:

> Where did our main self go?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2019, 07:21:54 am
Main:

> Look around. Where are we now?

Clone:

> Where did our main self go?
> Same area... though, the others have moved a bit. And you can see that their expressions are a bit different than before.

Clone:

> It doesn't seem like she moved.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2019, 07:23:16 am
Main:

> Look very confused.
> "I...have no idea what is going on, or what you are trying to get at."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2019, 07:27:05 am
Main:

> Look very confused.
> "I...have no idea what is going on, or what you are trying to get at."
> The woman sighs.
> "Just don't abuse it. Treat it carefully and with the upmost importance and respect. We'll feel personally insulted if you don't..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2019, 07:28:54 am
> "...O...kay...?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2019, 07:33:30 am
> "...O...kay...?"
> "That's... not reassuring at all."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2019, 07:34:29 am
Main:

> "I'm just...this seems strangely hostile."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2019, 07:38:45 am
Main:

> "I'm just...this seems strangely hostile."
> "The message needs to be delivered as well as possible. Hostility is another thing..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2019, 07:43:56 am
Main:

> Look over to Alice, still looking confused.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2019, 07:47:57 am
Main:

> Look over to Alice, still looking confused.
> "Hm? I think she's upset about you doing... what was it? Fusion?"
> The woman sighs.
> ("Still no chance..? Koakuma?") Daiyousei asks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2019, 07:53:08 am
Main:

> ("I'm sorry, honey, things are really strange right now, and it's throwing me for a loop...")
> "Well, yes, I gathered that, though I had never heard that term until just now..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2019, 01:41:00 pm
Main:

> ("I'm sorry, honey, things are really strange right now, and it's throwing me for a loop...")
> "Well, yes, I gathered that, though I had never heard that term until just now..."
> "Hm?" Alice gives a confused tilt.
> "The way you become one person with another. It's fusion."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2019, 01:45:45 pm
> "Yes, I'd never heard that term. I didn't realize such a description applied to what I do, either...I had more considered it a form of absorption."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2019, 01:59:59 pm
> "Yes, I'd never heard that term. I didn't realize such a description applied to what I do, either...I had more considered it a form of absorption."
> "We hope you're at least still only experimenting... And if so, that you have that person in you for something quick..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2019, 02:07:34 pm
> "Even the offer to absorb everyone at once was an experiment, honestly. I haven't tried to do more than one person at once."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 22, 2019, 02:20:45 pm
> "Even the offer to absorb everyone at once was an experiment, honestly. I haven't tried to do more than one person at once."
> "You seem comfortable doing quite a bit freely though."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 22, 2019, 02:33:21 pm
> "Well, I've already tried a few things, and have a general idea of what's good and what's bad."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2019, 01:27:58 pm
> "Well, I've already tried a few things, and have a general idea of what's good and what's bad."
> "It can't be that bad that she knows..." Alice looks over.
> "...We will just have to hold our tongue and stand by, it seems..." Reina frowns, starting towards the direction of Marisa's home. "Come along, Uni."
> The robed creature follows...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2019, 01:29:03 pm
Main:

> "Um...Good day, then? And, I'm...sorry for offending you..."

Clone:

> Turn to Flan and take on a quiet tone.
> "Young Mistress, let us try to not be seen. Someone comes this way."
> Using Main's PoV, maneuver to get well out of the way of Reina's travel path.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2019, 01:37:52 pm
Main:

> "Um...Good day, then? And, I'm...sorry for offending you..."

Clone:

> Turn to Flan and take on a quiet tone.
> "Young Mistress, let us try to not be seen. Someone comes this way."
> Using Main's PoV, maneuver to get well out of the way of Reina's travel path.
> "Is there anything else you need from here?" Alice asks.

> "Hmm... No. I want to speak to that woman." Flandre refuses.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2019, 01:39:29 pm
Main:

> "Er...do you want to give this 'fusion' thing a try?"

Clone:

> "Oh, um, okay..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2019, 01:44:29 pm
Main:

> "Er...do you want to give this 'fusion' thing a try?"

Clone:

> "Oh, um, okay..."
> "Me? No, not really. Though my interest in it is present now, and I wish I could've discussed it after that battle..." Alice looks on. "I'm sure it would've granted me some sort of progress in my dolls..."

> "Shall we meet up again later?" Flan speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2019, 01:45:49 pm
Main:

> How far away from us is Alice?
> Is she looking at us, or checking her surroundings?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2019, 01:46:54 pm
Main:

> How far away from us is Alice?
> Is she looking at us, or checking her surroundings?
> Still nearby. Just a bit out of range to touch though, even with leaning.
> The latter.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2019, 01:47:52 pm
Main:

> What's behind Alice?
> Is there open space above and behind Alice?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2019, 01:49:36 pm
Main:

> What's behind Alice?
> Is there open space above and behind Alice?
> Her house.
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2019, 01:52:01 pm
Main:

> ("Daiyousei? You may have your chance now. If you warp out of me [ x ] feet forward and [ y ] feet upward, you'll appear in open space above and behind her. She may be able to sense you, though, so I can't promise she won't turn around and see you.")
> "Doll progress? How so? Perhaps I could help somehow?"

Clone:

> "...No, I will stay with you, Young Mistress. This is probably not as bad as I think it will be."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2019, 01:57:57 pm
Main:

> ("Daiyousei? You may have your chance now. If you warp out of me [ x ] feet forward and [ y ] feet upward, you'll appear in open space above and behind her. She may be able to sense you, though, so I can't promise she won't turn around and see you.")
> "Doll progress? How so? Perhaps I could help somehow?"

Clone:

> "...No, I will stay with you, Young Mistress. This is probably not as bad as I think it will be."
> You give Daiyousei coordinates...
> "I've given it a bit of thought, but it doesn't seem like what you know now could help much, no offense." Alice says.

> "Mm... I was kinda hoping for it to be private..." Flandre starts to intercept the duo.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2019, 02:00:06 pm
Main:

> "I am always up for learning more about this ability."

Clone:

> "Oh. Well, I can leave you if need be."
> Offer her the parasol.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2019, 02:13:09 pm
Main:

> "I am always up for learning more about this ability."

Clone:

> "Oh. Well, I can leave you if need be."
> Offer her the parasol.
> Alice looks to you, then the departing woman, and back to you.
> "Hm... This whole situation doesn't seem to match up with that... Again, if you still need something..." Alice starts for her door.
> Daiyousei suddenly appears in the spot you specified, stopped for a moment, before looking around.

> Flandre accepts.
> "It's just a bit of a personal thing. I'm sure you could guess." Flandre flaps her wings. "Excuse me! Hey!"
> "Hm?" The woman stops.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2019, 02:21:02 pm
Main:

> "I'm afraid I still don't understand, Miss Margatroid. It feels like everyone has been talking circles around me."

Clone:

> Move to rejoin our main self. If Reina or her kid see us, smile and wave at them.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2019, 03:45:18 pm
Main:

> "I'm afraid I still don't understand, Miss Margatroid. It feels like everyone has been talking circles around me."

Clone:

> Move to rejoin our main self. If Reina or her kid see us, smile and wave at them.
> "Simply, Is there anything I can do for you here?"

> You join yourself.
> "That crystal of yours wouldn't happen to be magical, would it?" Flandre asks.
> Reina stares in silence...
> "Somewhat. We wouldn't expect them to be like your wings, if that-"
> "Darn. Well, why are you heading towards Marisa's home?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2019, 03:47:19 pm
Main:

> Unmake our copy self, now that she is with us.
> Is Daiyousei still within us?
> "Mmm...perhaps you could tell me what you've theorized about all this?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2019, 03:58:57 pm
Main:

> Unmake our copy self, now that she is with us.
> Is Daiyousei still within us?
> "Mmm...perhaps you could tell me what you've theorized about all this?"
> No. She is looking to you from where she appeared.
> "hmm?"
> You unmake your other self.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 23, 2019, 04:10:49 pm
> "I mean in regards to it helping your dolls."
> ('Try sneaking inside, Daiyousei...")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2019, 04:18:03 pm
> "I mean in regards to it helping your dolls."
> ('Try sneaking inside, Daiyousei...")
> You can't effectively whisper to Daiyousei this close to Alice. At least, not inconspicuously. She doesn't seem to take note of you relaying it mentally either.
> "Ah. I've started to consider something with the talk of absorbing..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 25, 2019, 06:52:57 am
> "Yes. I'm curious to hear."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 25, 2019, 11:17:49 pm
> If we are able to do so,when Alice is distracted by explaining,not staring,try and  make a subtle eye-contact ,in so far as trying to relate that message,with Daiyousei and then trace it back to the house  while still ending up facing Alice .

> If Alice starts to turn in her direction , step closer to her as to hinder her line-of-sight while politely asking not to interrupt her explanation .

// I am afraid at this rate we might end up having to follow Alice in her house to hear out all the explanation and see for ourselves since Alice's House is ordinarly guarded by casual sneaking and so Daiyousei could already be prudenly seeing she is  not having enough opening&cover to sneak-in //.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 28, 2019, 01:11:01 pm
> "Yes. I'm curious to hear."
> If we are able to do so,when Alice is distracted by explaining,not staring,try and  make a subtle eye-contact ,in so far as trying to relate that message,with Daiyousei and then trace it back to the house  while still ending up facing Alice .

> If Alice starts to turn in her direction , step closer to her as to hinder her line-of-sight while politely asking not to interrupt her explanation .

// I am afraid at this rate we might end up having to follow Alice in her house to hear out all the explanation and see for ourselves since Alice's House is ordinarly guarded by casual sneaking and so Daiyousei could already be prudenly seeing she is  not having enough opening&cover to sneak-in //.
> "Well, a method of controlling dolls could possibly be enhanced with more information on this. It does seem to relate to energies." Alice opens her door.
> You give Daiyousei a glance, hoping she understands it.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 28, 2019, 01:28:32 pm
> "May I come in with you?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 28, 2019, 01:39:17 pm
> "May I come in with you?"
> "Of course." Alice holds the door for you.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 28, 2019, 02:34:59 pm
> "Thank you."
> Enter!
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 28, 2019, 03:13:19 pm
> "Thank you."
> Enter!
> You head in.
> There seem to be quite a few dolls working on various things immediately nearby.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 28, 2019, 04:32:01 pm
> "Ooh..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 28, 2019, 07:14:00 pm
> "Ooh..."
> "As I said. I've been a bit busy."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 28, 2019, 07:26:57 pm
> Can we sense Daiyousei's essence still? If so, re-absorb her remotely.
> "Well, still, it is neat to see."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 29, 2019, 01:05:22 am
> Can we sense Daiyousei's essence still? If so, re-absorb her remotely.
> "Well, still, it is neat to see."
> What distance can we Energy-Absorb a willing person,again?And now it is also Experimental-Fusion,right?

> In any case start doing it quickly as soon as sensing  Daiyousei.

> After this we should probably meet up outside with Young Mistress Flandre ,asking her about her talk with Reina&Uni excepted personal matters ,  and with Daiyousei out of us make the point of what we know and suspect about Master Patchouli's  whereabouts&movements for the rescue ....

> ... And yet that Reina really appeared  to be very knowledgeable,skilled and conscious ,if somehow over-worrying,about this"Fusion" so we should seek her out in the future,as a secondary but objectively useful task,  by better terms to not only  learn from her bur also  to demonstrate  we are  conscious  with  our ability and its uses as well...

> Add (Secondary)Quest :" Learn&Grow by Royal Fusion  ".

// On " Wakasagihime World Walk's Step " I sincerely advise not to get discouraged and drop it but just to be putting on temporary hiatus since the player-base dwindled also because summer-time&summer-work&holidays is really starting and there was and still is , for Summer but also indepent of it, more "grouping" about the " Big" Quests ( less so now with Taishi's" Greater Centenary Festival" being discontinued :( ).
//
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 12:50:22 pm
> Can we sense Daiyousei's essence still? If so, re-absorb her remotely.
> "Well, still, it is neat to see."
> What distance can we Energy-Absorb a willing person,again?And now it is also Experimental-Fusion,right?

> In any case start doing it quickly as soon as sensing  Daiyousei.

> After this we should probably meet up outside with Young Mistress Flandre ,asking her about her talk with Reina&Uni excepted personal matters ,  and with Daiyousei out of us make the point of what we know and suspect about Master Patchouli's  whereabouts&movements for the rescue ....

> ... And yet that Reina really appeared  to be very knowledgeable,skilled and conscious ,if somehow over-worrying,about this"Fusion" so we should seek her out in the future,as a secondary but objectively useful task,  by better terms to not only  learn from her bur also  to demonstrate  we are  conscious  with  our ability and its uses as well...

> Add (Secondary)Quest :" Learn&Grow by Royal Fusion  ".

// On " Wakasagihime World Walk's Step " I sincerely advise not to get discouraged and drop it but just to be putting on temporary hiatus since the player-base dwindled also because summer-time&summer-work&holidays is really starting and there was and still is , for Summer but also indepent of it, more "grouping" about the " Big" Quests ( less so now with Taishi's" Greater Centenary Festival" being discontinued :( ).
//
> You don't feel her nearby. It seems she might be trying to search still... even in her current state...

> "Perhaps I'll put on a show another time. Or a simple demonstration."  Alice says.
> One of the dolls, evidently, Hourai, seems to speak out to Alice, pointing towards you as well.
> "It's not for what you might think. Calm down. It'll be fine." Alice responds.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 01:00:01 pm
> "I hope I'm not imposing..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 01:02:52 pm
// On " Wakasagihime World Walk's Step " I sincerely advise not to get discouraged and drop it but just to be putting on temporary hiatus since the player-base dwindled also because summer-time&summer-work&holidays is really starting and there was and still is , for Summer but also indepent of it, more "grouping" about the " Big" Quests ( less so now with Taishi's" Greater Centenary Festival" being discontinued :( ).
//
// Wakasagihime quest has been quite lonely. I wanted to try something that I believed would've been calm and pleasant.
There might not have been many interested in it, and even the players might not have enjoyed.
As such, I think it would be better to try and give more focus to something people would want, such as the Remilia Quest mentioned elsewhere in the board.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 01:04:23 pm
> "I hope I'm not imposing..."
> "No, you're fine. Hourai is just a bit worked up right now."
> The doll glares you down, before retreating into another room.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 01:06:34 pm
> "That is unfortunate. Perhaps I can help?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 01:16:26 pm
> "That is unfortunate. Perhaps I can help?"
> "It's just something that'll take a bit more time, rather than another pair of hands."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 01:17:39 pm
> "Ah, okay."
> "So what do you think we could do to help you experiment?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 01:22:16 pm
> "Ah, okay."
> "So what do you think we could do to help you experiment?"
> "That's a bit of a problem. I don't know much about that... Occurrence. It's just speculation that it could help."
> You can feel Daiyousei nearby again.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 01:23:23 pm
> Remotely absorb Dai again.
> "We can still start with that. Would you like a demonstration, maybe?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 02:00:29 pm
> Remotely absorb Dai again.
> "We can still start with that. Would you like a demonstration, maybe?"
> You quickly start to take in the fairy.
> "I suppose so. If you could, bring two of my dolls together with that."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 02:07:03 pm
> Keep absorbing.
> "Bring together? I could take them both into me, I suppose...would that be adequate?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 02:10:09 pm
> Keep absorbing.
> "Bring together? I could take them both into me, I suppose...would that be adequate?"
> It seems to be taking a bit...
> "You can't do just them alone?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 02:11:19 pm
> Keep going.
> ("Daiyousei?")
> "I don't know...I have only ever taken energy in and let energy out."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 02:13:46 pm
> Keep going.
> ("Daiyousei?")
> "I don't know...I have only ever taken energy in and let energy out."
> "Hmm... Never mind then."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 02:15:26 pm
> "I mean, I suppose I could try..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 02:21:23 pm
> "I mean, I suppose I could try..."
> "Well?"
> The absorption stops as you,  once again, can't feel Daiyousei.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 02:22:01 pm
> How much of her energy do we have?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 02:22:28 pm
> How much of her energy do we have?
> Most of, you believe.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 02:23:09 pm
> ("Dai, dear? Can you hear me?")
> Look around. Are there mobile dolls immediately available?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 02:25:49 pm
> ("Dai, dear? Can you hear me?")
> Look around. Are there mobile dolls immediately available?
> Yes. Some are... Simply watching you...
> The fairy doesn't respond. At least, you don't hear her.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 02:27:11 pm
> "Hmm..."
> Check for essences in two dolls that are next to each other. Once we find such, try flowing the energy from one directly into the other.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 02:31:26 pm
> "Hmm..."
> Check for essences in two dolls that are next to each other. Once we find such, try flowing the energy from one directly into the other.
> You feel, identifying such, then make an attempt...
> You can't seem to move them.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 02:32:06 pm
> Frown a bit.
> "Maybe not directly, but..."
> Try absorbing one of the dolls.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 02:35:05 pm
> Frown a bit.
> "Maybe not directly, but..."
> Try absorbing one of the dolls.
l
> You try, but again fail to move it.
> "I see. That's unfortunate."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 02:36:09 pm
> Frown.
> "Are...you or they resisting?'
> Try walking over to the doll and putting our hand (lightly) on it.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 02:52:12 pm
> Frown.
> "Are...you or they resisting?'
> Try walking over to the doll and putting our hand (lightly) on it.
> You can, once again, feel Dai.
> You approach and place a hand on the doll.
> "Perhaps. Perhaps I can also tell you've been trying something else..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 02:52:58 pm
> Resume absorbing Daiyousei.
> "Oh, that? That is something else."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 29, 2019, 03:53:01 pm
> Resume absorbing Daiyousei.
> "Oh, that? That is something else."
> You resume, and get her in fully.
> "It doesn't seem to unrelated to me if you're doing it here..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2019, 05:03:31 pm
> ("Are you all right, dear?")
> "Oh, it's similar, but not anything to directly do with your dolls, I mean."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 05:54:59 am
> ("Are you all right, dear?")
> "Oh, it's similar, but not anything to directly do with your dolls, I mean."
> ("I thought I found something... But it must've been a mirage. Because something was making me feel bad. Like I was dying.")
> "Hm?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 06:26:53 am
> ("Strange...it was not me retrieving you, was it?")
> "Just someone else I'm with."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 06:30:47 am
> ("Strange...it was not me retrieving you, was it?")
> "Just someone else I'm with."
> ("How could I know...")
> "Hm. Oh well. It doesn't seem like we've gotten anywhere..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 06:32:14 am
> ("Mmm. Well, do you remember whereabouts it happened?")
> "Maybe not as far as we'd have liked, but we've at least eliminated some possibilities and narrowed the list of what to try, yes? Speaking of which..."
> Try absorbing the energy of the doll our hand is on.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 06:33:59 am
> ("Mmm. Well, do you remember whereabouts it happened?")
> "Maybe not as far as we'd have liked, but we've at least eliminated some possibilities and narrowed the list of what to try, yes? Speaking of which..."
> Try absorbing the energy of the doll our hand is on.
> ("Around this house...")
> You make an attempt...
> But it doesn't work...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 06:36:24 am
> ("And you no longer feel that way?")
> Keep pulling.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 01:40:54 pm
> ("And you no longer feel that way?")
> Keep pulling.
> ("Not near death, no...")
> You keep tying.
> A few nearby dolls draw weapons on you...
> "O-Okay, this is getting a bit out of hand..." Alice comments.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 01:53:55 pm
> Stop pulling and back away.
> "S-sorry..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 02:05:07 pm
> Stop pulling and back away.
> "S-sorry..."
> "No, it's my mistake." Alice speaks.
> The dolls that were ready return to Alice.
> "They were a bit too defensive and focused on keeping their tasks going."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 02:07:16 pm
> "It's quite alright. I don't know why it isn't working, though...I haven't encountered such a problem before."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 02:23:41 pm
> "It's quite alright. I don't know why it isn't working, though...I haven't encountered such a problem before."
> "It could be as you considered. They're resisting you. In order to keep doing what they were before. I'll make it so they don't."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 02:26:50 pm
> "Oh, I see. That's very interesting, that they're capable of such. I did not know others could do so. But yes, please do as you need."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 02:36:18 pm
> "Oh, I see. That's very interesting, that they're capable of such. I did not know others could do so. But yes, please do as you need."
> "It seems simple enough. Anyways, go for it." Alice brings two dolls forward
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 02:38:23 pm
> Try remotely absorbing the one on the right.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 02:40:47 pm
> Try remotely absorbing the one on the right.
> You try...
> And succeed.
> Yet, the doll's body falls to the floor.
> "Erm..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 02:41:42 pm
> "Oh. Well, I suppose that's not too surprising..."
> Flow the energy we just absorbed into the doll on the left.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 02:43:55 pm
> "Oh. Well, I suppose that's not too surprising..."
> Flow the energy we just absorbed into the doll on the left.
> You flow the energy into the other doll...
> Nothing new seems to happen...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 02:46:15 pm
> "There...both energies are now in one doll. How does that feel for you?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 02:47:39 pm
> "There...both energies are now in one doll. How does that feel for you?"
> "It doesn't seem like it can do any more than what I already can normally..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 02:49:10 pm
> "Mmm. Well, if it's all your magic, then it may not make a difference in the end. The dolls do not seem to have their own innate life essence to be combined, like you and I."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 02:51:39 pm
> "Mmm. Well, if it's all your magic, then it may not make a difference in the end. The dolls do not seem to have their own innate life essence to be combined, like you and I."
> "As I thought. I'll have to meet with that woman again."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 02:52:22 pm
> "It may be possible for us to do something if we combined. But I cannot guarantee anything."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 02:54:52 pm
> "It may be possible for us to do something if we combined. But I cannot guarantee anything."
> "Not today. I already have enough to do."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 02:56:45 pm
> "It wouldn't take very long at all. But if you do not wish to, I will not force you."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 02:58:33 pm
> "It wouldn't take very long at all. But if you do not wish to, I will not force you."
> "... I guess it wouldn't stop my dolls." Alice sighs. "You really must believe in that magician to be putting off her search so much."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 03:02:03 pm
> "Well, now I know that she is safe and in hiding, rather than captive. Taking a little extra time also will make the Young Mistress happy."
> Offer a hand to Alice.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 03:04:23 pm
> "Well, now I know that she is safe and in hiding, rather than captive. Taking a little extra time also will make the Young Mistress happy."
> Offer a hand to Alice.
> "Huh? Since when?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 03:06:32 pm
> "Since about a half hour ago, I think. I thought I mentioned it when I returned here just now..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 03:13:14 pm
> "Since about a half hour ago, I think. I thought I mentioned it when I returned here just now..."
> "Hmm..."
> The frequently aggressive doll seems to make motions to its  dress.
> "That can wait, can't it?"
> The doll seems more angry, and seemingly in defiance, tears part of its dress.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 03:16:03 pm
> What energies can we sense from the angry doll? Just the typical Alice magic, or is there any life essence there as well?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 03:59:14 pm
> What energies can we sense from the angry doll? Just the typical Alice magic, or is there any life essence there as well?
> Alice's magic as well as some life, you believe... It's hard to discern.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 04:06:14 pm
> Pull our hand back and look worried.
> "Oh, no, please, take care of her first."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 04:12:00 pm
> Pull our hand back and look worried.
> "Oh, no, please, take care of her first."
> "I couldn't just leave a guest to do something so time consuming."
> The doll pipes up again.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 04:30:42 pm
> Recreate our copy.

Copy:

> "Could I help?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 04:50:19 pm
> Recreate our copy.

Copy:

> "Could I help?"
> "Not for this, no. I'd have all the hands I'd need anyways"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 05:02:21 pm
> "Oh. All right."
> Unmake our copy.
> "What needs to be done? Clothing repair?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2019, 09:15:26 pm
> "Oh. All right."
> Unmake our copy.
> "What needs to be done? Clothing repair?"
> "Making new clothes for them. Which means I have to think of them."
> The doll shoves an elbow against Alice.
> "And I've held it off a bit too long." She sighs. "You know, Shanghai has been patient..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 30, 2019, 10:17:14 pm
> "Mmm, I see."
> Look curiously at the angry doll.
> "...You know, I think the combining technique might work with your little one here..."
Title: POLISHED Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 02, 2019, 05:09:22 am
> "Mmm, I see."
> Look curiously at the angry doll.
> "...You know, I think the combining technique might work with your little one here..."
:wikipedia:  :blush: 
> ("Pensive and somewhat apologetic tone :"Daiyousei dear,If you have felt  on the verge of dying  it might have been a side-effect of being Remotely Absorbed and should have never existed or felt , so  I am sorry for it , especially to a well-disposed but nearly-unaware Fairy like you...").

> (" Nevertheless always remember you and anyone else  are able to Resist and Be Un-Willing being "Combined or Fused or Absorbed" if it is more important to be out & about or if it keeps on being suspicios").

>  ("  However on that regard as long as we are at Alice's or near , until things are resolved and unless you noticed something I am missing,it is Preferrable to Err on Cautiousness ").

>(''As for the outside,: My News are that This Side pleasant&cordial but with some tension&wariness by Alice's Dolls,also due to  Alice Herself in the middle of Cloth-Designing&Making ").

> ("Ah and  I am wishing the sights you saw outside,despite the dying sensation, to have been interesting at least for yourself and the Fairies you might know ".)

>Softly Looking&Adressing  Alice&Hourai  : "Alice,If she is Willfull  Herself - Good Day and  is very nice to be meeting you, Hourai ;  I am sorry for being ,even if not on purpose and to help  Alice out some, a timewaster - I could try out Energy Sensing and then ,but by degrees,Combination with your your Permission as well ".

> "To be more exact and to prepare everyone  ,when I had been Energy-Scanning,I was Feeling likely from Hourai, not just  Alice's Magical Energy but also " Weaker and Undefined "a New Magical One an AND EVEN a Life One.

> Wait and Contemplate sending out our Clone to stay in contact with the Young Mistress and,if possible, better explain ourself  with Reina&Uni alongside relaying Alice's Interest .

//In general any  "(New )Remilia Quest " ,or " Scarlet&SDM Quest " should be more followed and be more Inspired/Inspiration ,if " Blessed" by at the very least Decent Continuity . Idem for fairly Similar "Plot" ,maybe for the longer term and maybe for Authors' Collaboration : "Scarlet Sisters(or Family / "Househould"/"History") Quest" or a "SDM Quest"  OR EVEN a (!) " Anonymous-ish Mostly- Resident of SDM-MISTY LAKE-REGIONS " // :wikipedia:  :o .



Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2019, 06:34:39 pm
> "Mmm, I see."
> Look curiously at the angry doll.
> "...You know, I think the combining technique might work with your little one here..."
:wikipedia:  :blush: 
> (Pensively and somewhat apologetic tone :"Daiyousei dear,If you have left on the verge of dying gradually&quickly - a side-effect which should have never existed or felt , so  I am sorry for it , to well-disposed but unaware,like you, Fairies&Fey&Alike Spirits... -finally you woke up being "Absorbed by Me  - nevertheless always remember you and anyone else  are able to to Resist and Be Un-Willing being "Combined or Fused or Absorbed...Above all if it is more important to be sure or just out&abourif one " - however as long as we are at Alice's or near , until things are resolved annd unless you noticed something I am missing,it is Preferrable to Err on Prudency&Cunning).

>( About noticing : My News are that This Side pleasant&cordial but with some tension&wariness by Alice's Dolls,also due to  Alice Herself in the middle of Cloth-Designing&Making;  I am wishing yours to be interesting at least for yourself and the Fairies you might know ".)

>Softly  Looking&Adressing the quoted speakers) : "Alice,If she is Willfull  Herself - Good Day and  is very nice to be meeting you, Hourai ;  I am sorry for being ,even if not on purpose and to help  Alice out some, a timewaster - I could try out Energy Sensing and then ,but by degres,Combination with your your Permission as well.

> "To be more exact and to preapare everyone is ready ,when I had been Energy-Scanning,I was Feeling likely from Hourai, not just  Alice's Magical Energy but also " Weaker and Undefined "a New Magical One an AND EVEN a Life One.

> Wait and Contemplate sending out our Clone to stay in contact with the Young Mistress and,if possible, better explain ourself  with Reina&Uni alongside relaying Alice's Interest.

//In general any  "(New )Remilia Quest " ,or " Scarlet&SDM Quest " should be more followed and be more Inspired/Inspiration ,if " Blessed" by at the very least Decent Continuity . Idem for fairly Similar "Plot" ,maybe for the longer term and maybe for Authors' Collaboration : "Scarlet Sisters(or Family / "Househould"/"History") Quest" or a "SDM Quest"  OR EVEN a (!) " Anonymous-ish Mostly- Resident of SDM-MISTY LAKE-REGIONS " // :wikipedia:  :o .


// I'd rather not make it into a continuation of anything. If I did, there'd be less consideration in following it.

> ("S-So I did almost die?!") The fairy panics somewhat.

> The doll draws her own weapon toward you, frowning and stating something in it's language...
> "I had believed as much. For Shanghai as well." Alice responds.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 02, 2019, 06:41:29 pm
> ("Honestly, I'm not sure...I don't know if I'd be able to say until we find what you discovered previously.")
> "Would you like to try? Though, she doesn't seem interested in trying..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2019, 06:44:47 pm
> ("Honestly, I'm not sure...I don't know if I'd be able to say until we find what you discovered previously.")
> "Would you like to try? Though, she doesn't seem interested in trying..."
> ("If I die in here, will I be gone for good?")
> "She's suspicious that you're trying to waste more of our time."
> The doll speaks again.
> "And that you should be focusing on her."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 02, 2019, 06:50:19 pm
> ("I'm...not sure, honestly.")
> "Well, I could possibly do both...it would seem Miss Kirisame saw you heading toward our home earlier. I had been hoping to not ask about it, but..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2019, 06:58:46 pm
> ("I'm...not sure, honestly.")
> "Well, I could possibly do both...it would seem Miss Kirisame saw you heading toward our home earlier. I had been hoping to not ask about it, but..."
> "Hm? What do you mean?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 02, 2019, 06:59:53 pm
> "I mean I am curious why you were heading toward our home earlier, as I don't recall seeing you."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2019, 07:02:23 pm
> "I mean I am curious why you were heading toward our home earlier, as I don't recall seeing you."
> The doll looks over to Alice...
> "Sightseeing. You can't tell me the lake is yours alone..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 02, 2019, 07:03:48 pm
> "Sightseeing when you claim to be this busy with household tasks?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2019, 07:06:07 pm
> "Sightseeing when you claim to be this busy with household tasks?"
> "Mhm." She nods. "Procrastination is a bit tough to get by sometimes. Even only now have I decided to start on Shanghai and Hourai's clothing, among the other things my dolls are taking care of."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 02, 2019, 07:07:59 pm
> Look to Hourai to see how she reacts.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2019, 07:13:42 pm
> Look to Hourai to see how she reacts.
> The doll is avoiding your gaze...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 02, 2019, 07:14:19 pm
> How is Meiling's view of the overall lake?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2019, 07:16:17 pm
> How is Meiling's view of the overall lake?
> You think she can hardly see anything when it's misty...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 02, 2019, 07:19:45 pm
> What about on a day like today?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2019, 07:24:50 pm
> What about on a day like today?
> You think she'd be able to see a bit of the lake near the mansion. It's still too large to see a lot of it and it's surroundings.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 02, 2019, 07:27:53 pm
> Frown a bit at Hourai.
> "And Meiling would confirm this if I asked her about it?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 01:10:37 pm
> Frown a bit at Hourai.
> "And Meiling would confirm this if I asked her about it?"
> "The gate guard? I didn't see her, but she couuld've seen me."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 01:16:25 pm
> Frown some more, then sigh.
> "All right, never mind, then. I suppose I am back to Square One."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 01:48:18 pm
> Frown some more, then sigh.
> "All right, never mind, then. I suppose I am back to Square One."
> Hourai looks around, before speaking quietly to Alice.
> "Hmm... Hourai seems interested in how close the two of you are."
> The doll whispers more.
> "And if she can take care of herself? Well I've been with her a few times. I do feel like she's capable on good days." Alice responds.
> "Hourai Rai?" The doll questions, sporting a worried face.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 01:59:55 pm
> ...Could Patchouli take care of herself?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 02:02:23 pm
> ...Could Patchouli take care of herself?
> As Alice said, on a good day. Otherwise, she could be in trouble against anything more than an average Fairy, and maybe even adult humans.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 02:07:02 pm
> "...On good days, yes..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 02:13:47 pm
> "...On good days, yes..."
> Hourai whispers something to Alice again.
> A chorus of tools dropping precedes silence as the dolls around you collectively stare at Hourai, as if she had just revealed she wasn't really a doll.
> "Since when...?" Alice herself asks.
> The doll avoids Alice's gaze this time, only to find her eyes meet with someone else's at every angle...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 02:16:20 pm
> "What's going on, Miss Margatroid?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 02:24:35 pm
> "What's going on, Miss Margatroid?"
> "Well... I did have Patchouli at my house for a while but it was short lived... It seems Hourai misplaced her..."
> ("Eh? She was here?") Daiyousei questions.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 02:30:37 pm
> ("It seems so...Maybe it's related to that feeling of death you were getting?")
> "'Misplaced'? Has she run off somewhere, then?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 02:36:55 pm
> ("It seems so...Maybe it's related to that feeling of death you were getting?")
> "'Misplaced'? Has she run off somewhere, then?"
>"Well Hourai?" Alice asks.
> The doll shakes her head, holding up a pinky as she speaks.
> "So Marisa, then..."
> Hourai jumps in surprise.
> "Well who else would you make a promise to, dear?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 02:49:35 pm
> Look to Alice.
> "What should we do, then?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 02:55:27 pm
> Look to Alice.
> "What should we do, then?"
> "Confront her about it, of course.  May need to have a duel..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 02:57:52 pm
> "I suppose...perhaps having the Young Mistress around will help in that regard."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 02:59:25 pm
> "I suppose...perhaps having the Young Mistress around will help in that regard."
> "If she's fine with more than a one on one."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 03:03:05 pm
> Shrug.
> 'I'll do whatever is necessary to help Lady Patchouli."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 03:47:12 pm
> Shrug.
> 'I'll do whatever is necessary to help Lady Patchouli."
> "Shall we test how strong you are against a magician, or will you prefer someone else going up against Marisa."
> ("I definitely can't...")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 05:51:35 pm
> "I...can give it a try. Perhaps I can enhance myself along the way as well..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 05:57:13 pm
> "I...can give it a try. Perhaps I can enhance myself along the way as well..."
> "I doubt a 'try' will be good enough."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 06:18:04 pm
> "I can't exactly ask someone else to do this for me, though."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 06:21:33 pm
> "I can't exactly ask someone else to do this for me, though."
> "I feel I should, given it was my doll whom allowed it."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 06:52:28 pm
> "...Well, if you're willing to do so..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 07:16:21 pm
> "...Well, if you're willing to do so..."
> "Yes. Though, it will be a bot harder with someone who won't want to fight Marisa..."
> Hourai takes a breath, then puts on a determined expression.
> "You won't be forgiven that easily though."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 05, 2019, 08:11:40 pm
> "Mmm. I don't suppose you would want to try any of what I was trying earlier with her, Miss Margatroid?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2019, 10:25:02 pm
> "Mmm. I don't suppose you would want to try any of what I was trying earlier with her, Miss Margatroid?"
> The doll pipes up.
> "Hourai says this is no time for experiments." Alice translates. "This isn't just winning a trophy after all. Though, at least Patchouli shouldn't be in any danger."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 06, 2019, 02:44:08 am
> "That wasn't why-"
> Stop.
> "...Very well. Let us head out, then."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 06, 2019, 04:11:42 am
> "That wasn't why-"
> Stop.
> "...Very well. Let us head out, then."
> ("Is something wrong?")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 09, 2019, 03:24:18 am
> ("That's a hard question to answer, dear.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 10, 2019, 01:05:25 am
// Alright,after polishing my previous post,I am yet again aware I need to do a better proofreading  with a better usage of (Ipad+Safari Browser)auto-correct AND ESPCIALLY a better resuming... //

> (  "Hard to answer for there are Things Right&Wrong Mixed.

> "Right : there is little to worry ,though it it is still something, about Master Patchouli's Health even consideing her "Suprising Evasion from the Young Mistress' Kidnap-Plan " with her seemingly being on a good day ""

 > '' Wrong : a sort-of "Magician Web of Misdirections"  spinned together by Kirisame and even Master Patchouli with some aid by Hourai to face off ..."

> " Oh,the Right is also   Miss Margatroid start helping&making it up AND ESPECIALLY your keep-on nice help , Daiyousei ,~ BUT remember I wouldn't like it and wouldn' t be fair if you are just helping with no fun or reward sooner or later, mh?~).

>When outside briefly inform Alice  we first have to meet up with the Young Mistress who should be near by the road ahead or around it.

> Once we are out the Cottage ,go look for Flandre  where our Koa-Clone last parted with  her,call for her and ,unless she still seems to be needing privacy,greet&meet her.

// Ah,sorry,I meant "...Continuity... "    ( Previous Reply,bottom half in page no. 19) like "A Steady and Coherent Effort&Activity" ,regardless if it is "A Continued or. a Fresh "one, "and not  like " A Continuation or Sequel from another Story " //.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 11, 2019, 03:41:45 am
> ("That's a hard question to answer, dear.")
// Alright,after polishing my previous post,I am yet again aware I need to do a better proofreading  with a better usage of (Ipad+Safari Browser)auto-correct AND ESPCIALLY a better resuming... //

> (  "Hard to answer for there are Things Right&Wrong Mixed.

> "Right : there is little to worry ,though it it is still something, about Master Patchouli's Health even consideing her "Suprising Evasion from the Young Mistress' Kidnap-Plan " with her seemingly being on a good day ""

 > '' Wrong : a sort-of "Magician Web of Misdirections"  spinned together by Kirisame and even Master Patchouli with some aid by Hourai to face off ..."

> " Oh,the Right is also   Miss Margatroid start helping&making it up AND ESPECIALLY your keep-on nice help , Daiyousei ,~ BUT remember I wouldn't like it and wouldn' t be fair if you are just helping with no fun or reward sooner or later, mh?~).

>When outside briefly inform Alice  we first have to meet up with the Young Mistress who should be near by the road ahead or around it.

> Once we are out the Cottage ,go look for Flandre  where our Koa-Clone last parted with  her,call for her and ,unless she still seems to be needing privacy,greet&meet her.

// Ah,sorry,I meant "...Continuity... "    ( Previous Reply,bottom half in page no. 19) like a Steady and Coherent Effort&Activty ,regardless if it is "Continued or Fresh "and not  Continuation&Sequel from another Story //.
> ("Mrr...") Daiyousei mumbles in a bit of an upset manner.
> You declare that you have to meet up with Flandre again.
> "Well, I don't think she'd be able to beat Marisa. Maybe try not to bring it up to her that those are our options..." Alice says.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 13, 2019, 01:12:28 pm
> "Well, she already wants to 'play' with Marisa anyway..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 16, 2019, 08:42:48 am
> "Well, she already wants to 'play' with Marisa anyway..."
> "That doesn't mean she has to be involved in the matter."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 16, 2019, 11:05:02 am
> Give a wry smile.
> "If *you* wish to tell her that, you are welcome to do so."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2019, 06:55:12 am
> Give a wry smile.
> "If *you* wish to tell her that, you are welcome to do so."
> "This isn't something to play around about..." Alice frowns.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 17, 2019, 12:30:49 pm
> "Oh, I am completely serious. But the Young Mistress currently has the idea planted rather firmly in her head, and I do not wish to be the one that tries to dig it out."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2019, 12:33:26 pm
> "Oh, I am completely serious. But the Young Mistress currently has the idea planted rather firmly in her head, and I do not wish to be the one that tries to dig it out."
> "You mean to say she already knows that Marisa has Patchouli with her?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 17, 2019, 12:39:59 pm
> "No, but she already knows she wishes to duel with Marisa, and based on earlier conversations, has concrete expectations of such."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2019, 02:08:30 pm
> "No, but she already knows she wishes to duel with Marisa, and based on earlier conversations, has concrete expectations of such."
> "She's with someone else though. We can probably get to Marisa without her knowledge."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 17, 2019, 02:11:49 pm
> "Ah, Miss Reina? Hmm...Perhaps that is feasible..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 18, 2019, 01:58:36 am
> "Ah, Miss Reina? Hmm...Perhaps that is feasible..."
> "Regardless, we should hurry up. Anything can happen in the time we're wasting thinking of people who could get in the way."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 18, 2019, 02:03:08 am
> "Very well. Mmm, do you want to be seen in my company, or do you-oh, wait, no, that wouldn't work, would it? No, let us simply go, then."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 18, 2019, 06:08:50 am
> "Very well. Mmm, do you want to be seen in my company, or do you-oh, wait, no, that wouldn't work, would it? No, let us simply go, then."
> "What matters is that Marisa will probably want a solo duel for Patchouli. If she doesn't, then maybe we could outdo her together."
> The doll speaks up.
> "Let's at least stay optimistic and hope she will want to duel for the matter at all..." Alice adds.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 18, 2019, 07:35:45 pm
> "What matters is that Marisa will probably want a solo duel for Patchouli. If she doesn't, then maybe we could outdo her together."
> The doll speaks up.
> "Let's at least stay optimistic and hope she will want to duel for the matter at all..." Alice adds.
>_

> Start to discreetly,especially in regards to Flandre and Reina&Unj, head to Marisa's with Alice&Hourai

> " Would in not be even better though to,alongside we carefully being on our way, make my Little Clone go meet up with the Young Mistress for checking up and accompanying her alongside but also for  warning if she tries to intervene with bad-timing or if we do need her help at the right-timing "?

> (" Are you holding up well,I am hoping so, despite these new upsetting tidings ,which I am going to deal with with some help,Daiyousei dear "?)

// Once the Flandre's Situation,the Koa-Clone could also be scouting ahead around Marisa's house before or after the arrivals
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2019, 02:30:09 am

> Start to discreetly,especially in regards to Flandre and Reina&Unj, head to Marisa's with Alice&Hourai

> " Would in not be even better though to,alongside we carefully being on our way, make my Little Clone go meet up with the Young Mistress for checking up and accompanying her alongside but also for  warning if she tries to intervene with bad-timing or if we do need her help at the right-timing "?

> (" Are you holding up well,I am hoping so, despite these new upsetting tidings ,which I am going to deal with with some help,Daiyousei dear "?)

// Once the Flandre's Situation,the Koa-Clone could also be scouting ahead around Marisa's house before or after the arrivals
> You direction yourself towards Marisa's home...

> "If you feel like it, you can."

> ("This... doesn't feel great, like sitting outside on a good day, but I guess I'm not doing badly...") Daiyousei responds.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 19, 2019, 02:32:18 am
> Do we feel different compared to when we first absorbed Dai?
> ("Does it feel bad?")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2019, 12:53:08 pm
> Do we feel different compared to when we first absorbed Dai?
> ("Does it feel bad?")
> Nothing you notice
> ("Sorta... I'd rather be outside than like this...")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 19, 2019, 12:53:57 pm
> ("I can let you out if you don't mind being naked in front of Miss Margatroid...")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 20, 2019, 06:26:00 am
> ("I can let you out if you don't mind being naked in front of Miss Margatroid...")
> "T-Thats no good! Don't you have my clothes still?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 20, 2019, 11:58:08 am
> ("I do, in my backpack. You'd have to be out nude long enough to put them on, though.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 20, 2019, 12:18:49 pm
> ("I do, in my backpack. You'd have to be out nude long enough to put them on, though.")
> ("You could just stop behind something...") Daiyousei continues.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 20, 2019, 12:37:51 pm
> Look around. What cover options are there?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 20, 2019, 01:27:29 pm
> Look around. What cover options are there?
> Just trees.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 20, 2019, 01:54:34 pm
> ("Would a tree do? That is our only option.")
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 20, 2019, 11:42:14 pm
> ("Would a tree do? That is our only option.")
> ("That's just fine...")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 20, 2019, 11:56:33 pm
> ("That's just fine...")
>_

> Look around for the    :] Wow! That's the Second Biggest Tree I've Seen Best Covering Tree in a Space who is both Secluded and Not Too Far.

>After Listening&Scanning, Float to it if nothing else is suspicious.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 21, 2019, 05:25:45 am
> Look around for the    :] Wow! That's the Second Biggest Tree I've Seen Best Covering Tree in a Space who is both Secluded and Not Too Far.

>After Listening&Scanning, Float to it if nothing else is suspicious.
> You scan your surroundings briefly, before deciding on the biggest in view and float towards it.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 21, 2019, 08:34:01 am
> You scan your surroundings briefly, before deciding on the biggest in view and float towards it.
>_

> ( " I found a covering and secluded enough tree for you and I am going to cleanly deposit your clothes ,Daiyousei,so just tell me when you are ready for Privacy ,after another short while for a 2nd and  last check   " ) .

> Reach its base and unpack Daiyousei clothes on the cleanest patch on the ground .
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 21, 2019, 01:17:23 pm

> ( " I found a covering and secluded enough tree for you and I am going to cleanly deposit your clothes ,Daiyousei,so just tell me when you are ready for Privacy ,after another short while for a 2nd and  last check   " ) .

> Reach its base and unpack Daiyousei clothes on the cleanest patch on the ground but immediately stop when finishedto still Look&Listen&Scan ,
> ("Okay. I'm ready...")
> You deposit the fairy's wears. Alice seems to be wondering what you're doing, from the looks shes giving.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 24, 2019, 01:54:34 am
> ("Okay. I'm ready...")
> You deposit the fairy's wears. Alice seems to be wondering what you're doing, from the looks shes giving.
>_

> " I was carrying a change of clothes for a friend who is just about to come here and this here is the best place right now for some privacy...".

> "...As long as we do keep some distance and turn around until she is done ".

> If Alice agrees and follow suit, turn around to move some distance away and then release Daiyousei on top of her clothes.

> While waiting for her to be finished,Create Clone,facing away from Dayiousei, and Scan.

Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2019, 10:38:27 pm
> " I was carrying a change of clothes for a friend who is just about to come here and this here is the best place right now for some privacy...".

> "...As long as we do keep some distance and turn around until she is done ".

> If Alice agrees and follow suit, turn around to move some distance away and then release Daiyousei on top of her clothes.

> While waiting for her to be finished,Create Clone,facing away from Dayiousei, and Scan.
> "I didn't ask, but alright..." Alice continues on her path.
> You head away towards the tree, and release the fairy from you.

> Nothing seems to be of note in the forest around you...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 28, 2019, 09:09:19 pm
> "I didn't ask, but alright..." Alice continues on her path.
> You head away towards the tree, and release the fairy from you.

> Nothing seems to be of note in the forest around you...
>_

> Memorize the path Alice is taking ,take steps in that direction,stop and then call after her : " I am going to come along
very soon,do not worry,and to not waste precious time I can remedy with this...  ".

> Create Clone to follow her in our stead but be prepared to diverge,and let Alice know,as soon as we find signs of the Young Mistress or,if difficult to find her first,Reina&Uni.

> Listen to Daiyousei if everything is alright but otherwise do not disturb her.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 30, 2019, 07:49:18 pm
> Memorize the path Alice is taking ,take steps in that direction,stop and then call after her : " I am going to come along
very soon,do not worry,and to not waste precious time I can remedy with this...  ".

> Create Clone to follow her in our stead but be prepared to diverge,and let Alice know,as soon as we find signs of the Young Mistress or,if difficult to find her first,Reina&Uni.

> Listen to Daiyousei if everything is alright but otherwise do not disturb her.
> You have your clone follow along.

> The fairy doesn't seem to have any problems, and after a moment, steps out. She looks like she usually would before this.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on July 30, 2019, 07:53:06 pm
> Is Dai dressed?
> If not, are we looking at her?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 30, 2019, 07:54:36 pm
> Is Dai dressed?
> If not, are we looking at her?
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 30, 2019, 08:02:01 pm
Main:

> "Well, dear, there you are."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 30, 2019, 10:05:55 pm
> To Daiyousei ,smiling: " It is good to stretch one own wings literally and figuratively after a while,is it not? "

> "Ah,do not be worried if we lose sight of Miss Alice since  my clone is accompanying her and so we could manage approaches more discreetly and surprisingly ,also with more possibilities to come across  the Young Mistress more swiftly, until we all come together for 1st confrontations with Marisa ... or a similar important situation ".

> Koa Clone to Alice:"I was considering  it could be better if we proceed to and  scout around Marisa 's Home as 2 pairs in contact through me,besides the higher possibilities in finding the Young Mistress sooner, and also having  some surprise factor when 1st   confrontations with Marisa  are to be happening  ".

> Koa Clone :anything interesting or odd to sense normally or otherwise?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on July 31, 2019, 07:25:26 pm
Main:

> "Well, dear, there you are."
> To Daiyousei ,smiling: " It is good to stretch one own wings literally and figuratively after a while,is it not? "

> "Ah,do not be worried if we lose sight of Miss Alice since  my clone is accompanying her and so we could manage approaches more discreetly and surprisingly ,also with more possibilities to come across  the Young Mistress more swiftly, until we all come together for 1st confrontations with Marisa ... or a similar important situation ".

> Koa Clone to Alice:"I was considering  it could be better if we proceed to and  scout around Marisa 's Home as 2 pairs in contact through me,besides the higher possibilities in finding the Young Mistress sooner, and also having  some surprise factor when 1st   confrontations with Marisa  are to be happening  ".

> Koa Clone :anything interesting or odd to sense normally or otherwise?
> "Yeah. It is." Daiyousei agrees, stretching.

> "Hm. You plan to sneak Patchouli out if you find her while someone duels Marisa?" Alice questions
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on July 31, 2019, 07:30:11 pm
Main:

> "So how did your experience feel overall?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 01, 2019, 06:43:03 pm
Main:

> "So how did your experience feel overall?"
> "In...teresting. I guess."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 01, 2019, 06:52:01 pm
Main:

> "What did it feel like was happening to you, that you needed to come back out?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 01, 2019, 07:44:15 pm
Main:

> "What did it feel like was happening to you, that you needed to come back out?"
> "It was just kinda uncomfortable."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 01, 2019, 07:44:58 pm
> "Hmm. I wonder if it was something I was doing?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 01, 2019, 08:48:38 pm
> "Hmm. I wonder if it was something I was doing?"
> "Nono, not any of that."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 02, 2019, 09:40:26 pm
> "Hrm. Well, anyway, shall we catch up with Miss Margatroid?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 03, 2019, 02:26:10 pm
> "Hrm. Well, anyway, shall we catch up with Miss Margatroid?"
> Daiyousei nods.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 03, 2019, 04:26:27 pm
> "Very well. This way."
> Chase after our other self.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 05, 2019, 04:51:58 am
> "Very well. This way."
> Chase after our other self.
> You follow yourself, catching up a bit after spotting Marisa's house.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 05, 2019, 10:59:45 am
> Unmake our copy self.
> "So how do we want to handle this?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 08, 2019, 12:01:51 am
> Unmake our copy self.
> "So how do we want to handle this?"
> "Maybe we should... Actually ask if she has that person over first?" Daiyousei speaks up.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 08, 2019, 12:42:23 am
> "...Perhaps, but I suspect she would not have sent me back in the direction of Miss Margatroid earlier if she were willing to give Lady Patchouli up that easily..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 08, 2019, 11:11:55 pm
> "...Perhaps, but I suspect she would not have sent me back in the direction of Miss Margatroid earlier if she were willing to give Lady Patchouli up that easily..."
> "Whatever the case, we should be able to figure out why she wants her. Even if she won't get back home in a while." Alice says.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 09, 2019, 12:09:02 pm
> "I certainly hope so..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 09, 2019, 12:50:37 pm
> "I certainly hope so..."
> "Patchouli will be all right. You have some faith in her, don't you?" Alice asks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 09, 2019, 12:57:56 pm
> "Oh, most definitely. I am simply hoping that this all ends as quickly and painlessly as possible."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 10, 2019, 01:01:01 pm
> "Oh, most definitely. I am simply hoping that this all ends as quickly and painlessly as possible."
> "I'm glad we found her this soon." Daiyousei says.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 10, 2019, 01:31:28 pm
> Nod.
> "Me as well. The less I am out, the better, quite honestly."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 10, 2019, 03:59:59 pm
> Nod.
> "Me as well. The less I am out, the better, quite honestly."
> "Well, we're here anyways."
> "So what are we doing?" Daiyousei asks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 10, 2019, 05:06:36 pm
> What can we sense for energies in the area?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 12, 2019, 05:08:02 am
> What can we sense for energies in the area?
> Two energies not immediately near you. No, three.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 12, 2019, 05:11:40 am
> Three...in which direction are they coming from?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 13, 2019, 03:19:05 am
> "Well, we're here anyways."
> "So what are we doing?" Daiyousei asks.
>_

> Focus-Scan for Possibile Directions,Identities,Details : perphaps the Young Mistress and Reina with Uni or...? "

> " Oh,we are preparing ourselves by being of a clear and good mind&intent&plan  before the Most Important Confrontation Yet  and as for another preparation right now..."

> " ... I have just found out 3 people-energies not immediately near and I am further scanning them so maybe the 3 are  the Young Mistress - especially her since she has been the "1st  involved with Master Patchouli's kidnapping of -sort '', has been interested into  helping resolving  it and lastly  I still have my duty to her and the Scarlet Mansion for the necessary bits of accompanying and accounting for her - and  Reina with Uni  or maybe "  new" someone ,but  any good help ,if it is truly that ,is welcome for preparing and beyond ".

Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 13, 2019, 05:44:24 pm
> Three...in which direction are they coming from?
> Focus-Scan for Possibile Directions,Identities,Details : perphaps the Young Mistress and Reina with Uni or...? "

> " Oh,we are preparing ourselves by being of a clear and good mind&intent&plan  before the Most Important Confrontation Yet  and as for another preparation right now..."

> " ... I have just found out 3 people-energies not immediately near and I am further scanning them so maybe the 3 are  the Young Mistress - especially her since she has been the "1st  involved with Master Patchouli's kidnapping of -sort '', has been interested into  helping resolving  it and lasly  I still have my duty to her and the Scarlet Mansion for the necessary bits of accompanying and accounting for her - and  Reina with Uni  or maybe "  new" someonea ,but  any good help ,if it is truly that ,is welcome for preparinf and beyond ".

>
> You doubt you could find out who one's energy belongs to. You're not Meiling, only she's that skilled in such a thing... so you've heard.
> They don't seem to be moving anywhere. They just seem to be ahead, in or past Marisa's home.
> "So you mean to say we have company?" Alice questions.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 13, 2019, 05:49:04 pm
> Nod.
> "Indeed, though that was to be expected, I suppose. I can't tell who they are, though. Marisa, Lady Patchouli, the Young Mistress, Miss Reina and her child...it could be any combination of them, or even other people, perhaps."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 15, 2019, 09:40:19 pm
> Nod.
> "Indeed, though that was to be expected, I suppose. I can't tell who they are, though. Marisa, Lady Patchouli, the Young Mistress, Miss Reina and her child...it could be any combination of them, or even other people, perhaps."
> "Regardless, if we can get Patchouli, then that's all that matters, right?" Alice says.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 15, 2019, 11:06:12 pm
> "Correct. Minimal collateral damage would simply be preferred."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 16, 2019, 06:41:06 am
> "Correct. Minimal collateral damage would simply be preferred."
> "Alright. Let's see who they are. Do our best to deal with it quickly."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 16, 2019, 06:41:43 am
> Resume heading toward the energies we sensed.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 16, 2019, 06:42:55 am
> Resume heading toward the energies we sensed.
> You are at Marisa's house. Getting any closer would be pressing against her walls.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 16, 2019, 06:44:08 am
> Are there any windows nearby?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 16, 2019, 06:45:38 am
> Are there any windows nearby?
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 16, 2019, 06:47:21 am
> Try sneaking up to and peeking through the closest one.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 17, 2019, 03:11:01 am
> Try sneaking up to and peeking through the closest one.
> You sneak over and peer through...
> It's... too messy to see anything of note. Well, everything looks like it might be something worthwhile.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 17, 2019, 03:20:20 am
> Do we see anyone?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 17, 2019, 02:04:02 pm
> Do we see anyone?

> To help out sight and other normal senses for this task, keep feeling for the energies inside as " tracks " to better see AND to avoid being seen.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 17, 2019, 02:11:04 pm
> Do we see anyone?
> To help out sight and other normal senses for this task, keep feeling for the energies inside as " tracks " to better see AND to avoid being seen.
> You don't. You can't pinpoint where the energies might be in this house...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 17, 2019, 02:18:49 pm
> Try the next window.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 17, 2019, 03:08:06 pm
> Try the next window.

// It won't be long from now to need to directly knock on the door,but right now it is better for Koakuma to be checking all the windows,  and also to be checking away for them,   for this "Group";  unless there are too many windows and in that case it should turn into checking 1 for each-house side and floor //

> Be sharp to notice anything important or odd, but do keep ourselves on our toes to avoid being seen.

> Did we see how many windows are in the house and their general position?

> If so, where are the 2 we are checking?

> Do not forget to also carefully look away from the windows to see if anyone is coming.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2019, 08:36:29 pm
> Try the next window.
// It won't be long from now to need to directly knock on the door,but right now it is better for Koakuma to be checking all the windows,  and also to be checking away for them,   for this "Group";  unless there are too many windows and in that case it should turn into checking 1 for each-house side and floor //

> Be sharp to notice anything important or odd, but do keep ourselves on our toes to avoid being seen.

> Did we see how many windows are in the house and their general position?

> If so, where are the 2 we are checking?

> Do not forget to also carefully look away from the windows to see if anyone is coming.
> No. You at least know there were 2 on this side.
> You glance away. Alice seems a bit impatient in her waiting for you...
> This window is worse, being nearly fully blocked by clutter.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 19, 2019, 08:54:35 pm
> Is the top unblocked? If so, try floating upward enough to see where it's unblocked.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2019, 05:31:19 pm
> Is the top unblocked? If so, try floating upward enough to see where it's unblocked.
> You float up, seeing a bit of open space, but just seeing more clutter in the room past it. Something does move by inside. Though you could only see the top of such...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 21, 2019, 05:33:50 pm
> What did the top look like?
> Can we detect energy from it?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2019, 03:12:57 am
> What did the top look like?
> Can we detect energy from it?
> Something black, or darkly colored.
> You think so...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 22, 2019, 03:14:00 am
> Give Alice a meaningful look, then return our visual focus to the window to watch the moving thing some more.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2019, 02:11:43 pm
> Give Alice a meaningful look, then return our visual focus to the window to watch the moving thing some more.
> Alice looks a tad annoyed.
> The thing you saw is gone by the time you return your view.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 23, 2019, 02:14:34 pm
> Can we tell where it went based on energy detection?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2019, 02:29:51 pm
> Can we tell where it went based on energy detection?
> No, but it hasn't left the house yet.
> "I'm going in." Alice sighs, heading towards the front of the house.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 23, 2019, 02:33:54 pm
> "S-sorry..."
> Let her go.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2019, 02:43:08 pm
> "S-sorry...
> Let her go.
> You allow Alice to go on...
> "Marisa." She knocks. "Can I come in to chat?"
> "I'm a little busy with research. Ask Patchy." Marisa's voice replies.
> "Well then, Patchouli, could you come out to talk?"
> There's silence...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 23, 2019, 02:46:32 pm
> !
> Drop down below the window, so we can't be seen out it.
> Then listen to the conversation some more.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2019, 02:53:45 pm
> !
> Drop down below the window, so we can't be seen out it.
> Then listen to the conversation some more.
> You duck.
> ...
> ...
> "Is there shaaade?" You hear Patchouli's voice
> "I thi-"
> "never mind in staying iiiin."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2019, 02:56:19 pm
> ...Has Patchouli always sounded like that?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2019, 04:37:45 pm
> ...Has Patchouli always sounded like that?
> Only when... Well, she sounds exhausted. She usually doesn't bother speaking when really out of it, but there are occasions.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 23, 2019, 04:39:23 pm
> Sneak over to the doorway Alice entered through and poke our head inside.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2019, 08:11:48 pm
> Sneak over to the doorway Alice entered through and poke our head inside.
> You move over and peak in.
> Patchouli is inside indeed, and seems to be using her Philosophers Stone Spellcard. Though, not offensively.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 23, 2019, 08:19:45 pm
> Has she spotted us?
> Is Marisa immediately visible?
> Is anyone else immediately visible?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2019, 08:34:47 pm
> Has she spotted us?
> Is Marisa immediately visible?
> Is anyone else immediately visible?
> No.
> No.
> Alice. No.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 23, 2019, 08:44:19 pm
> "Lady Patchouli...?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 24, 2019, 01:48:57 am
> You move over and peak in.
> Patchouli is inside indeed, and seems to be using her Philosophers Stone Spellcard. Though, not offensively.
>_

> Does Lady Patchouli  look as exhausted as she sounds ?

> In which way is she using her Philosopher's Stone ?

> Stay on our toes to be prepared to quickly move out of the way if unexpected reactions come our way.

> Better remember to ask Later if  they are aware of that moving black-thing around the top floor...
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 24, 2019, 02:36:07 pm
> Does Lady Patchouli  look as exhausted as she sounds ?

> In which way is she using her Philosopher's Stone ?

> Stay on our toes to be prepared to quickly move out of the way if unexpected reactions come our way.

> Better remember to ask Later if  they are aware of that moving black-thing around the top floor...
> "Lady Patchouli...?"
> If you weren't used to it, you'd believe she's on deaths door.

> She has them floating near her. They look on the verge of breaking.

> "Huh?" Patchouli looks in your direction, before stumbling.
> The stones all crack, then shatter.
> "I can't take... Ma-" Patchouli faints.
> "A-Ah?" Alice and Daiyousei jump, the latter pushing past both of you to get into the house.
> The dolls seem to comment something.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 24, 2019, 02:39:17 pm
> What do we know about Philosopher's Stone in general?
> Do we know in particular what the stones shattering means?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 24, 2019, 02:50:41 pm
> What do we know about Philosopher's Stone in general?
> Do we know in particular what the stones shattering means?
> It's one of Patchouli's very high tier spells. As such, it's also very taxing on her. It utilizes five elements of the seven she is proficient with at once, allowing an onslaught of attacks. When not using it in full power (passively, for example), she can simply strengthen and add supporting fire to a spell that uses one of those elements.

> Shattering likely means that her spellcard was broken or cancelled.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 24, 2019, 02:53:20 pm
> "Wah!"
> Dash all the way over to where Patchouli is.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 24, 2019, 03:04:32 pm
> "Wah!"
> Dash all the way over to where Patchouli is.
> You sprint to Patchouli, almost knocking into Daiyousei.
> "Is it heatstroke or something? It's not that hot outside..." Daiyousei considers.
> "What's taking you Patchy?" Marisa calls from another room, and you can hear footsteps.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 24, 2019, 03:08:28 pm
> Is there an empty chair nearby?
>> If so, carry Patchouli over to the chair and sit her in it.
>> If not reposition Patchouli so she is on her back, face-up, on the floor.
> Whichever of these is done, make sure her heart rate and breathing are reasonable.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 27, 2019, 06:38:21 pm
> Is there an empty chair nearby?
>> If so, carry Patchouli over to the chair and sit her in it.
>> If not reposition Patchouli so she is on her back, face-up, on the floor.
> Whichever of these is done, make sure her heart rate and breathing are reasonable.

>  While doing Recovery Measures, tell to Daiyousei and Alice: " Was she performing some Taxing Research for Too Long alongside Marisa...?  "

> Move Over to the source of the footsteps, Marisa seemingly, preparing for some kind of Confrontation.

> Energies Scan.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 31, 2019, 01:41:12 am
> Is there an empty chair nearby?
>> If so, carry Patchouli over to the chair and sit her in it.
>> If not reposition Patchouli so she is on her back, face-up, on the floor.
> Whichever of these is done, make sure her heart rate and breathing are reasonable.
>  While doing Recovery Measures, tell to Daiyousei and Alice: " Was she performing some Taxing Research for Too Long alongside Marisa...?  "

> Move Over to the source of the footsteps, Marisa seemingly, preparing for some kind of Confrontation.

> Energies Scan.
> Yes. Almost like a ray of light in all the clutter.
> You set Patchouli down in the chair, checking and ensuring that she is fine... At least immediately so.
> "Research? Well she... was suddenly moved from my home..."

> You start for the footsteps, but nearly knock into Marisa, already having made her way here.
> "You guys? Seriously?" Marisa sways away from you to get to Patchouli, drawing out and holding her Mini Hakkero towards her. "You got more business that you didn't finish just earlier?"
> The device is releasing something...
> "C-Can I help?" Daiyousei asks.
> "Can you?" Marisa glances over.
> "I know magic that can help people..."

> All of the energies nearby that you can tell, are nearby, if not in this room already.
> From the distances, it seem like Marisa might have two different energies inside of her, including her own, at least.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 31, 2019, 05:14:51 pm
> "Please don't hurt her!"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on August 31, 2019, 06:29:14 pm
> "Please don't hurt her!"
> "Hurt her? It's on cool. See?" Marisa points her weapon at you for a couple of seconds, and a very pleasant and cool breeze flows out from it. However, she quickly returns it to Patchouli.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 31, 2019, 09:51:36 pm
> "O-oh..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2019, 12:20:39 am
> "O-oh..."
> "I may have lied about her being here, but that's because I knew something like this would happen." Marisa looks between you and Alice. "Guests when she's been straining herself like that."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 02, 2019, 04:35:55 pm
> "What happened to the Young Mistress?"
> Wait, the Young Mistress!
> Do we still have that energy Flan gave us? If so, how does it make us feel?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 03, 2019, 12:32:09 am
> "What happened to the Young Mistress?"

> " She really wanted to come and meet you on this outing and ,because of that,here was also set as a meet-up point for eventualities ".
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 04, 2019, 06:14:19 am
> "What happened to the Young Mistress?"
> Wait, the Young Mistress!
> Do we still have that energy Flan gave us? If so, how does it make us feel?
> " She really wanted to come and meet you on this outing and ,because of that,here was also set as a meet-up point for eventualities ".
> No, you returned it back to her a while ago.
> "Don't you recall that she went off with that other person and their companion?" Alice asks.
> "Geez, quiet down already. You got any respect for the resting guest here?" Marisa speaks lowly.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 04, 2019, 06:20:10 am
> Frown.
> Can we detect Patchouli's energies from here? If so, how do they feel?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 04, 2019, 06:39:55 am
> Frown.
> Can we detect Patchouli's energies from here? If so, how do they feel?
> Yes.
> They're low, but recovering.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 04, 2019, 06:41:10 am
> Try remotely sending some of our own energies Patchouli's way. We've absorbed and converted a fair amount of ambient forest energy, we should have some to spare.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 04, 2019, 06:43:25 am
> Try remotely sending some of our own energies Patchouli's way. We've absorbed and converted a fair amount of ambient forest energy, we should have some to spare.
> You begin to send some of your energy to Patchouli.
> It's not doing much, from the looks of it...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 04, 2019, 06:44:56 am
> Keep going for a bit, until (a) it has an appreciable effect on Patchouli, (b) it has an appreciable effect on us, or (c) someone else in the room objects to what we're doing.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 04, 2019, 06:56:15 am
> Keep going for a bit, until (a) it has an appreciable effect on Patchouli, (b) it has an appreciable effect on us, or (c) someone else in the room objects to what we're doing.
> You continue for a few moments, until you notice Marisa has her mini hakkero pointed towards you.
> "You can't cheat this like that. Her magic's gotta come back on it's own, and naturally since she's also exhausted. So just get out for now."
> Alice backs out through the door, though her doll stays.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 04, 2019, 10:51:33 am
> Glare at Marisa for a few seconds, then stop and silently exit the house.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 12:13:48 am
> Glare at Marisa for a few seconds, then stop and silently exit the house.
> You give a glare, but decide to exit...
> Daiyousei seems to follow you out, murmuring something quietly about no one ever listening to her.
> "It seems like Hourai at least wants to help out in some way... But Marisa's gonna put her out anyways." Alice says. "So, shall we just wait until Patchouli is better? And uh, not surprise her..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 12:22:30 am
> Let just a little bit of acid drip into our voice.
> "Frankly, I was just going to leave, since my presence is clearly not wanted and an active hindrance."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 12:25:53 am
> Let just a little bit of acid drip into our voice.
> "Frankly, I was just going to leave, since my presence is clearly not wanted and an active hindrance."
> "If that's the way you see it. Though I'm still going to see what's up with all of this."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 12:31:00 am
> "I wish you well, then, Miss Margatroid. Thank you for all of your help."
> Look to Daiyousei.
> "And thank you to you as well, dear. You may return to your friends if you wish."
> If we are not stopped, head out of the forest on foot, and then take flight and head back home.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 12:32:08 am
> "I wish you well, then, Miss Margatroid. Thank you for all of your help."
> Look to Daiyousei.
> "And thank you to you as well, dear. You may return to your friends if you wish."
> If we are not stopped, head out of the forest on foot, and then take flight and head back home.
> "I'm gonna see if she does recover well. If not, I can help..." Daiyousei sits down. "Uh, are you really gonna leave?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 12:38:44 am
> Add some more exasperation to our speech.
> "Well, unlike everyone else here, there is demonstrably nothing I can do to help the situation. So why should I bother? Lady Patchouli will recover just fine without me."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 12:43:17 am
> Add some more exasperation to our speech.
> "Well, unlike everyone else here, there is demonstrably nothing I can do to help the situation. So why should I bother? Lady Patchouli will recover just fine without me."
> The remaining doll near Alice argues.
> "So she doesn't think what she already glimpsed of you was just... imagination." Alice translates. "Is what Shanghai says. But I think it might be fine..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 06, 2019, 12:43:23 am
//That is too sudden and unplanful to head back to the Mansion ALONE and with only Partial-Explanations and Obligations Fulfilled when we were originally,and should be still meaning ,to be  with 3+1(and maybe the Acquaintances of Reina&Uni) Companions,especially Flandre but also Daiyousei...//

> Wait,do not leave yet and stay outside by Alice&Daiyousei,even the Sorroundings.

> It is far too soon to let ourself,Master Patchouli's Familiar,to be ousted by Marisa and Marisa alone with not enough.

> To Daiyousei but also Alice : "Thinking it over better,I am not going to leave yet as Myself,Master Patchouli's Familiar,Librarian and Denizen of the Mansion,BUT this is certainly putting doubts and obstacles in my but also - Thank you all again - our way to understand and help....".

> Polite Inquiry to Alice&Shangai :"Ah is that fine,Miss Alice and Shangai? I and Daiyousei are both listening and waiting ;  Am I mistaken or is Shangai  talking to herself in relation to Marisa and the Inside of her Home but there is also far more to it,right? "








Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 12:51:23 am
Not too soon at all if one has been paying attention to what has been happening to Koa all game.

Also Marisa isn't even present anymore - we exited the house- so all of your dialogue is meaningless, sorry. :V

> Don't say any of that dialogue, since we aren't around Marisa right now.
> "I'm afraid I don't know what you are referring to, Shanghai, but I was told my efforts were meaningless, so I do not see a reason for me to keep trying."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 01:43:36 am
//That is too sudden and unplanful to head back to the Mansion ALONE and with only Partial-Explanations and Obligations Fulfilled when we were originally,and should be still meaning ,to be  with 3+1(and maybe the Acquaintances of Reina&Uni) Companions,especially Flandre but also Daiyousei...//

> Wait,do not leave yet and stay outside by Alice&Daiyousei,even the Sorroundings.

> It is far too soon to let ourself,Master Patchouli's Familiar,to be ousted by Marisa and Marisa alone with not enough.

> To Daiyousei but also Alice : "Thinking it over better,I am not going to leave yet as Myself,Master Patchouli's Familiar,Librarian and Denizen of the Mansion,BUT this is certainly putting doubts and obstacles in my but also - Thank you all again - our way to understand and help....".

> Polite Inquiry to Alice&Shangai :"Ah is that fine,Miss Alice and Shangai? I and Daiyousei are both listening and waiting ;  Am I mistaken or is Shangai  talking to herself in relation to Marisa and the Inside of her Home but there is also far more to it,right? "
Not too soon at all if one has been paying attention to what has been happening to Koa all game.

Also Marisa isn't even present anymore - we exited the house- so all of your dialogue is meaningless, sorry. :V

> Don't say any of that dialogue, since we aren't around Marisa right now.
> "I'm afraid I don't know what you are referring to, Shanghai, but I was told my efforts were meaningless, so I do not see a reason for me to keep trying."
> "Shanghai!" The doll starts to make a bit of a ruckus, motioning with her hands. She seems agitated...
> "Shanghai says-" Alice is stopped by the doll covering her mouth. The doll then crosses her arms, turning around.
> "That's... a bit different than usual. I won't agree with you, but-"
> The doll complains more, floating over to Daiyousei.
> "I uh... Are you alright, Shanghai, was it?" Daiyousei questions.
> The doll looks around to the three of you, before quietly returning to Alice's side.
> Alice's other doll returns from inside the house.

> "At least... where will you be going after this? Home?" Daiyousei asks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 01:48:15 am
> "Home. Then...maybe wander for a bit. Clear my head."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 01:49:05 am
> "Home. Then...maybe wander for a bit. Clear my head."
> "Clear your head? Oh... Did that make you upset?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 01:51:11 am
> "...Y-...It is more the straw that broke my temper's back. But yes."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 01:52:26 am
> "...Y-...It is more the straw that broke my temper's back. But yes."
> "Anything I can help with? I can do a lot..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 01:54:21 am
> "...I don't know. I suppose you could come with me?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 01:55:15 am
> "...I don't know. I suppose you could come with me?"
> "If you'd like."
> "Hey, are you good now?" You hear within Marisa's house.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 01:57:35 am
> Listen at the door.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 02:00:49 am
> Listen at the door.
> There's a very low voice.
> "Easy. Anything wrong?" Marisa's voice comes through. "No foreign magic trying to overtake yours?"
> "No... The opposite... why something so specific?" You hear Patchouli, though a bit quietly.
> "Oh. Whoops... Well uh, the forest's magic-"
> "Whoops?" Patchouli questions.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 02:01:34 am
> Roll our eyes.
> Keep listening.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 02:05:50 am
> Roll our eyes.
> Keep listening.
> You roll your eyes, feeling a piercing stare on you after such...
> "Well, you fainted. You should rest a bit. We can continue later."
> "I didn't get what I wanted out of it yet..." Patchouli speaks in a bit of an annoyed tone. "Where's your partner?"
> "They're right here. But you aren't even recovered yet."
> "Hmm..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 02:07:01 am
> ...The door isn't open, is it?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 02:09:03 am
> ...The door isn't open, is it?
> No. It seems the other doll closed it as she went out.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 02:10:26 am
> Look back to Alice and Daiyousei and shrug.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 02:16:07 am
> Look back to Alice and Daiyousei and shrug.
> You shrug.
> It seems the one glaring daggers at you is one of Alice's dolls... She doesn't stop.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 02:16:44 am
> Go back to listening.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 02:24:30 am
> Go back to listening.
> There seems to be silence.
> "Alright. I feel fine enough to continue, so let-"
> "Do you really? Are you really fine?"
> "Yes. Now let's continue. I'll star-"
> "Not a chance, you need more rest."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 02:26:27 am
> Look back at Alice and gesture at the door with a questioning look.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 02:29:33 am
> Look back at Alice and gesture at the door with a questioning look.
> "I thought you were going home." Alice speaks quietly.
> "My magic feels fine. Five Elements-"
> "Patchouli." Marisa speaks in a bit of a demanding tone.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 02:32:21 am
> Speak quietly as well.
> "I didn't think Lady Patchouli would recover so quickly. But I am more curious if you were going to go back inside."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 02:37:12 am
> Speak quietly as well.
> "I didn't think Lady Patchouli would recover so quickly. But I am more curious if you were going to go back inside."
> "It shouldn't be neces-"
> "Philosopher's Sto-"
> It seems like Patchouli enters a coughing fit, and something falls over.
> "I'll go in. You said you were going home anyways, and Marisa can't seem to handle this." Alice heads for the door.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 02:40:09 am
> Sigh and get out of the way.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 02:45:15 am
> Sigh and get out of the way.
> You move aside.
> Alice opens the door, heading in.
> "Hey she's not listening. I didn't do anything this time."
> "Yes, we heard. But you don't seem capable of stopping her.
> The magician coughs more.
> "Get her some water..." Alice requests, to which you hear footsteps leaving the immediate area.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 02:47:15 am
> Poke our head in again.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 02:50:20 am
> Poke our head in again.
> You peer in.
> It seems Marisa's the one that went for water. She's no longer in the room.
> Patchouli is sitting on the floor.
> "What are you trying to prove?" Alice asks.
> "W-"
> "Answer after you drink something, at least..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 02:52:08 am
> Sigh.
> "Lady Patchouli..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 02:59:23 am
> Sigh.
> "Lady Patchouli..."
> "Koa?" Patchouli questions.
> "What?"
> "I thought I saw her earlier. And this is her magic too..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 03:03:55 am
> Step inside.
> "I am sorry, Lady Patchouli. I did what I could, but it would seem it was pointless to do so."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 03:09:20 am
> Step inside.
> "I am sorry, Lady Patchouli. I did what I could, but it would seem it was pointless to do so."
> "What are you talking about?" Patchouli clears her throat.
> "She's somewhat upset about being told to clear out." Alice mentions. "I think because you were surprised."
> "Me surprised? I'm fine..."
> Alice doesn't respond.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 03:20:40 am
> "It's...been a long day. Though I suppose it has not been your best day either."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 03:22:44 am
> "It's...been a long day. Though I suppose it has not been your best day either."
> "Ugh, I've been dragged to at least three different places... And you?"
> "Sorry..." Alice apologizes.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 04:34:55 am
> "Simply a lot of unpleasant realizations about myself and where I stand in the world."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 04:40:51 am
> "Simply a lot of unpleasant realizations about myself and where I stand in the world."
> "You've started to try and make a place for yourself? Or are you just considering what others think about you and where you are right now?"
> "You came back in time. Doesn't seem like she's gonna faint again, at least." Marisa returns with a cup of water.
> "I hope that's clean..." Alice remarks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 04:53:26 am
> "Less what others think of me and more the reality of life. I have never felt so abjectly powerless and useless before today."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 05:12:21 am
> "Less what others think of me and more the reality of life. I have never felt so abjectly powerless and useless before today."
> "You can improve, can't you?"
> "Look who's talking." Marisa hands the cup over.
> "I'm not someone who wishes to go around lugging boulders." Patchouli takes a sip.
> "A bit of exercise would do you good. You could sustain your spells longer."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 05:15:47 am
> Sound a little sadder and quieter.
> "Perhaps over time. But the emergency I was expected to address was today. And, well..."
> Gesture at each of the three magicians, before limply throwing our hands up in redesigned depression.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 05:23:00 am
> Sound a little sadder and quieter.
> "Perhaps over time. But the emergency I was expected to address was today. And, well..."
> Gesture at each of the three magicians, before limply throwing our hands up in redesigned depression.
> "I think she wants to feel needed." Daiyousei peeks into the house. "And more useful."
> "You are of both." Patchouli speaks. "There are some things that others are better at handling though."
> "It didn't look like they were starting a search party for you..." Marisa says.
> "D-Did you go there while I was gone?" Patchouli questions.
> "You can get better. You're not restricted. Not like us fairies..." Daiyousei speaks.
> The door closes.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 05:27:54 am
> Who closed the door?
> "I was left a ransom note that instructed me to overthrow my house's head just to get another hint as to what happened to Lady Patchouli! Of course I was not going to go around telling everyone about it."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 05:31:48 am
> Who closed the door?
> "I was left a ransom note that instructed me to overthrow my house's head just to get another hint as to what happened to Lady Patchouli! Of course I was not going to go around telling everyone about it."
> All of you are away from the door, except yourself. Though, Daiyousei seems to be gone.
> "Overthrow Remilia? Hah. Someone jealous of their sister?" Marisa jokes.
> "Did you actually attempt such...?" Patchouli asks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 05:38:55 am
> "Of course I did. I had to get you back. I had always intended to put her back once I found you, of course, but that's long since resolved itself."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 05:39:48 am
> "Of course I did. I had to get you back. I had always intended to put her back once I found you, of course, but that's long since resolved itself."
> "Whoa, you served Remilia her own dish?" Mairsa asks in surprise.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 05:41:03 am
> "It was not difficult, she slept through the whole thing."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 05:42:05 am
> "It was not difficult, she slept through the whole thing."
> "...What?"
> "Bested her with a spell, then?" Alice asks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 05:44:09 am
> "Sort of? I just absorbed her. She's back now, though."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 05:48:59 am
> "Sort of? I just absorbed her. She's back now, though."
> "Absorbed... What?" Patchouli asks.
> "Ah right, that... I wonder if she's growing to like borrowing things. Did you save yourself a bit of your mistress' magic?" Marisa asks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 05:52:11 am
> "Of course not. I'm not so stupid as to steal from Mistress in that fashion."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 05:55:21 am
> "Of course not. I'm not so stupid as to steal from Mistress in that fashion."
> "Who did you take from, then?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 05:58:12 am
> "The Young Mistress lent me some of hers for a while. Other than that, I have only taken some ambient energy."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 05:59:33 am
> "The Young Mistress lent me some of hers for a while. Other than that, I have only taken some ambient energy."
> "Hm... I wonder if that'll have any negative effects on you..."
> "That may be a way to improve..." Patchouli says.
> "Maybe you should offer up some of your magic, Patchouli."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 06:01:55 am
> "I'd rather not take from other people if I can avoid it...and I don't think Lady Patchouli should be exporting resources right now anyway."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 06:02:45 am
> "I'd rather not take from other people if I can avoid it...and I don't think Lady Patchouli should be exporting resources right now anyway."
> "If you can avoid it? What happened during my friendly little visit then?"
> "So you did go there..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 06:04:17 am
> Frown.
> "Lady Patchouli was missing and you were invading. How else could I have remotely hoped to stop you?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 06:07:04 am
> Frown.
> "Lady Patchouli was missing and you were invading. How else could I have remotely hoped to stop you?"
> "Just like Patchy said. Sometimes it's better to let someone else do the job. Like Flan." Marisa speaks.
> "I'd rather not have my books destroyed over being taken... Actually, let's not do either."
> "I'll consider it."
> "You were going to fight Marisa with her own magic? That'd probably just make more destruction than stop her... It's her magic after all, she'd probably be the best at dodging it..." Alice suggests.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 06:08:32 am
> "I didn't even know what I was doing at the time. I was still figuring the whole thing out. Honestly, I was hoping to absorb her to stop the chaos outright and leet her out somewhere far away later."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 06:10:50 am
> "I didn't even know what I was doing at the time. I was still figuring the whole thing out. Honestly, I was hoping to absorb her to stop the chaos outright and leet her out somewhere far away later."
> "Perhaps you should develop that so we can trap her the next time." Patchouli advises.
> "I'll be sure to find a way to counter it, then."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 06:12:39 am
> "Well, I mean, she countered it this time by blowing me up, so...."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 06:13:47 am
> "Well, I mean, she countered it this time by blowing me up, so...."
> "Were getting a bit on my nerves..." The black white mumbles as Patchouli looks towards her.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 06:16:32 am
> "Um, a-anyway, if you have business here, Lady Patchouli, then I should probably leave you to it and be off..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 06:21:03 am
> "Um, a-anyway, if you have business here, Lady Patchouli, then I should probably leave you to it and be off..."
> "Well I've been forced out of the library today... Since I'm here and doing something of interest, I'll be continuing a bit."
> "Why don't we continue at the library then? You've got much more room and material, dontcha?"
> "..." Patchouli seems to have an epiphany.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 06:22:02 am
> "Well, uh, that works too, I suppose..."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 06:22:39 am
> "Well, uh, that works too, I suppose..."
> "Let's get going then." Marisa speaks.
> "Make sure your partner comes."
> "Naturally."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 06:24:39 am
> "Mmm...may I offer you a ride, Lady Patchouli?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 06:25:11 am
> "Mmm...may I offer you a ride, Lady Patchouli?"
> "I'll gladly accept."
> "You sure you aren't gonna wander and such?" Alice asks.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 06, 2019, 06:26:14 am
> "Certainly not if I have a passenger. After that, though, I don't know."
> Get up next to Patchouli.
> "Are you ready?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2019, 01:30:15 pm
> "Certainly not if I have a passenger. After that, though, I don't know."
> Get up next to Patchouli.
> "Are you ready?"
> The magician nods, taking another drink  of water and setting it to the side.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 06, 2019, 01:35:00 pm
> Place a hand on Patchouli and absorb her into us.
> Once this is done, gather and fold her clothes and store them in our backpack.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 07, 2019, 04:18:33 pm
> Place a hand on Patchouli and absorb her into us.
> Once this is done, gather and fold her clothes and store them in our backpack.
> Patchouli seems confused as to what you're doing, but doesn't object in the end.
> You store her clothing in your backpack.
> "Hm. Was kinda hoping to tell her a few things while we traveled." Marisa expressed disappointment.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 07, 2019, 04:23:57 pm
> "I believe she will still be able to hear you."
> There you go, Lady Patchouli. This should not require any physical effort on your part now.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2019, 01:04:15 pm
> "I believe she will still be able to hear you."
> There you go, Lady Patchouli. This should not require any physical effort on your part now.
> "Ah. Well, at least the sun won't be bothersome anymore..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2019, 01:19:29 pm
> Can you hear Marisa from here?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2019, 09:21:54 pm
> Can you hear Marisa from here?
> "Did she say something? Should I be listening to anyone?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 08, 2019, 09:39:58 pm
> She did. Hrmm...
> Look to Marisa.
> "Or you could join her."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 09, 2019, 12:57:11 am
> She did. Hrmm...
> Look to Marisa.
> "Or you could join her."
> "Nice try." Marisa simply walks past you.
> Alice exits the house as well.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 09, 2019, 12:58:21 am
> "I'm sure you could get out if you wanted to. It's been done before."
> Exit the house as well.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 09, 2019, 01:01:56 am
> "I'm sure you could get out if you wanted to. It's been done before."
> Exit the house as well.
> "Don't think I'm just gonna take the bait though. Besides, I like it out here."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 09, 2019, 01:04:38 am
> Nod.
> "As you wish. I'll relay messages as needed, then, if that's okay."
> Did you hear any of that, Lady Patchouli? If not, I'll relay what the others are saying to you as needed.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 09, 2019, 07:49:38 pm
> Nod.
> "As you wish. I'll relay messages as needed, then, if that's okay."
> Did you hear any of that, Lady Patchouli? If not, I'll relay what the others are saying to you as needed.
> "That's good." Alice says.
> "I think... I heard something..."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 09, 2019, 07:52:10 pm
> Well, we'll do our best, then. How does this feel for you, anyway?
> How do we feel now, having absorbed Patchouli?
> "In that case, what would you like to know, or chat about?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 09, 2019, 09:31:32 pm
> Well, we'll do our best, then. How does this feel for you, anyway?
> How do we feel now, having absorbed Patchouli?
> "In that case, what would you like to know, or chat about?"

> To Lady Patchouli: " I am going to try and giving you over " more control of the Absorbed Energies" for better comultiplications, Lady Patchouli, but in the meantime, as soon as Marisa is ready to continue and I have tried contacting Daiyousei, the Fairy who has been helping me,  I can  Relay  she wants to " chat about "  the Research&Prospect.

>  Try and give  over a measured part of our Absorbed Energies Control to Lady Patchouli; note changes upon both of us. 

> On the outside: "But before that, has Daiyousei left for the Misty Lake or is she still nearby and wants to come back ".

> If none knows, look around and, if she is not found, call out and, if nothing, "Scan for Daiyousei ". 

> On the way back Stay Attentive and " Scan for the Young Mistress ".
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 12, 2019, 04:07:18 pm
> Well, we'll do our best, then. How does this feel for you, anyway?
> How do we feel now, having absorbed Patchouli?
> "In that case, what would you like to know, or chat about?"
> To Lady Patchouli: " I am going to try and giving you over " more control of the Absorbed Energies" for better comultiplications, Lady Patchouli, but in the meantime, as soon as Marisa is ready to continue and I have tried contacting Daiyousei, the Fairy who has been helping me,  I can  Relay  she wants to " chat about "  the Research&Prospect.

>  Try and give  over a measured part of our Absorbed Energies Control to Lady Patchouli; note changes upon both of us. 

> On the outside: "But before that, has Daiyousei left for the Misty Lake or is she still nearby and wants to come back ".

> If none knows, look around and, if she is not found, call out and, if nothing, "Scan for Daiyousei ". 

> On the way back Stay Attentive and " Scan for the Young Mistress ".

> You aren't sure how to give Patchouli control over your own magic...

> Your magic feels incredibly. You feel like you could take down Marisa AND Alice. And Patchouli's magic hasn't even recovered much yet! You're on cloud 9 right now!
> "It's... fine. Better than being out in the sun."
> "Did you fix the library yet?" Marisa asks.

> "Daiyousei? I didn't see her leave..." Alice speaks.
> Marisa shrugs.
> You don't see anyone familiar around, nor do any familiar energies stand out.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 12, 2019, 04:12:08 pm
> I am happy to be of service, Lady Patchouli~ Please let me know if you need anything. Truthfully, this is an honor...and having you inside me feels incredible...
> "Hrm. Hopefully I can find her later."
> "Anyway, repairs have begun, yes. They were mostly being done by maids, though I believe Mistress was overseeing at least part of it herself."
> Resume absorbing ambient environment magic into ourselves. Be careful not to accidentally nab the magic of any of the magicians present; we don't want to be rude(r than necessary).
> Are we actually proceeding back home? If not, begin doing so, with the expectation that the others will come with us.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2019, 01:10:23 am
> I am happy to be of service, Lady Patchouli~ Please let me know if you need anything. Truthfully, this is an honor...and having you inside me feels incredible...
> "Hrm. Hopefully I can find her later."
> "Anyway, repairs have begun, yes. They were mostly being done by maids, though I believe Mistress was overseeing at least part of it herself."
> Resume absorbing ambient environment magic into ourselves. Be careful not to accidentally nab the magic of any of the magicians present; we don't want to be rude(r than necessary).
> Are we actually proceeding back home? If not, begin doing so, with the expectation that the others will come with us.
> You resume heading for the mansion in specific.
> "Hm. Maybe it's better to be in here. Though, the problem of transporting books would quickly become a problem..."
> "Sorry about the massive hole, if I hadn't said it before. I kicked it up a little too much ze~" Marisa apologizes.
> "Maybe you'll help in the repairs if you want to make it up, then?" Alice questions.
> "I said sorry, not "I'll do anything to repent."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2019, 01:13:50 am
> I'll be happy to have you here for as long as you like. We can work out book transportation when it becomes an issue.
> "The maids and Mistress seem to have it in hand. Though perhaps Mistress would appreciate a direct apology."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2019, 02:41:01 am
> I'll be happy to have you here for as long as you like. We can work out book transportation when it becomes an issue.
> "The maids and Mistress seem to have it in hand. Though perhaps Mistress would appreciate a direct apology."
> "Agreed."
> "Sure, I suppose."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 13, 2019, 03:11:21 am
> Try focusing and flowing the entirety of Patchouli's essence into our chest, to see if it changes us at all.
> So, just to be sure, you are relaxed in there, and not exerting yourself at all? I have never been on the other end of this, so I don't quite know how the experience feels, or how I could make it better for you.
> Nod to Marisa.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 14, 2019, 02:32:57 pm
> Try focusing and flowing the entirety of Patchouli's essence into our chest, to see if it changes us at all.
> So, just to be sure, you are relaxed in there, and not exerting yourself at all? I have never been on the other end of this, so I don't quite know how the experience feels, or how I could make it better for you.
> Nod to Marisa.
> You make an attempt...
> It didn't seem to go anywhere...
> "Yes. This is fine."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 14, 2019, 05:22:55 pm
> Wonderful~ Please let me know if you feel any different, okay? I may try some things to learn what I can do with this ability, since I don't know everything about it myself.
> "So, Marisa, what did you want to discuss with Lady Patchouli?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2019, 04:51:44 pm
> Wonderful~ Please let me know if you feel any different, okay? I may try some things to learn what I can do with this ability, since I don't know everything about it myself.
> "So, Marisa, what did you want to discuss with Lady Patchouli?"
> "Alright."
> "What're you gonna do with my friend's magic? Gonna use it to help yourself recover better?"
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 16, 2019, 05:09:13 pm
> "Presumably nothing without Lady Patchouli's permission. Or was that directed at her?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2019, 07:40:08 pm
> "Presumably nothing without Lady Patchouli's permission. Or was that directed at her?"
> "To Patchy."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 16, 2019, 07:41:03 pm
> Nod.
> Lady Patchouli? Marisa wants to know what you plan to do with her friend's magic. Perhaps enhancing your endurance? Oh, may I try to imitate you when responding out loud? Or would that be uncouth?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2019, 07:45:22 pm
> Nod.
> Lady Patchouli? Marisa wants to know what you plan to do with her friend's magic. Perhaps enhancing your endurance? Oh, may I try to imitate you when responding out loud? Or would that be uncouth?
> ("Oh? Let's see how you do such. Ahem... Sun Wood Sign ⌠Photosynthesis⌡ is already an application of what your friend can do. I'm just looking for what can be expanded upon.")
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 16, 2019, 07:47:27 pm
> "Mmm."
> Look to Marisa.
> "Lady Patchouli says, um..."
> Clear our throat.
> Try changing our tone of voice so we sound like Patchouli. See if we can draw on her essence inside of us to help with this - who knows what'll work? (Don't imitate her in a mocking tone, though.)
> "'Sun Wood Sign ⌠Photosynthesis⌡ is already an application of what your friend can do. I'm just looking for what can be expanded upon.'"
> Nod to signify the end of our message.
> Mentally judge our performance while waiting for a response.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2019, 05:56:11 pm
> "Mmm."
> Look to Marisa.
> "Lady Patchouli says, um..."
> Clear our throat.
> Try changing our tone of voice so we sound like Patchouli. See if we can draw on her essence inside of us to help with this - who knows what'll work? (Don't imitate her in a mocking tone, though.)
> "'Sun Wood Sign ⌠Photosynthesis⌡ is already an application of what your friend can do. I'm just looking for what can be expanded upon.'"
> Nod to signify the end of our message.
> Mentally judge our performance while waiting for a response.
> You try to speak like Patchouli...
> You... You think you did an alright job? It sounded pretty close...
> "Alright. Though there's not much to work with in your library." Marisa notes.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 17, 2019, 06:01:37 pm
> I hope that was to your liking, Lady Patchouli. Or, at least, not terribly offensive. I thought it was pretty good, anyway...er, regardless, Miss Marisa is fine with your reasoning, though she says there's not much to work with in the library. I have a bit of a hard time believing that myself, but I suppose you two would know better...
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2019, 06:02:56 pm
> I hope that was to your liking, Lady Patchouli. Or, at least, not terribly offensive. I thought it was pretty good, anyway...er, regardless, Miss Marisa is fine with your reasoning, though she says there's not much to work with in the library. I have a bit of a hard time believing that myself, but I suppose you two would know better...
> "That was fine. And she does have a point... Perhaps we'll head outside for it, unfortunate as that would be...
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 17, 2019, 06:05:55 pm
> Nod.
> "She says you have a point and that it might have to happen outside, as unfortunate as that is."
> Can we open and reach into our backpack without taking it off? If so, adopt a thinking expression for a moment, then reach back into the backpack, fish out Patchouli's hat, and put it on as best we can. Try not to cover our head wings, those are too important as a charm point to cover.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2019, 06:09:18 pm
> Nod.
> "She says you have a point and that it might have to happen outside, as unfortunate as that is."
> Can we open and reach into our backpack without taking it off? If so, adopt a thinking expression for a moment, then reach back into the backpack, fish out Patchouli's hat, and put it on as best we can. Try not to cover our head wings, those are too important as a charm point to cover.
> You don't think you can quite reach it.
> Marisa nods confidently.
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 17, 2019, 06:13:44 pm
> I suppose I would need to let you out for such a thing, hmm? Unless you think you can do what needs to be done from where you are.
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2019, 06:15:27 pm
> I suppose I would need to let you out for such a thing, hmm? Unless you think you can do what needs to be done from where you are.
> "It would seem so."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 17, 2019, 06:16:41 pm
> Though, based on how the day has gone, I think that the longer I have absorbed someone, the more they are able to sense the world around them...but I don't know how long that would take...
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2019, 06:18:35 pm
> Though, based on how the day has gone, I think that the longer I have absorbed someone, the more they are able to sense the world around them...but I don't know how long that would take...
> "Let's find out, then."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 17, 2019, 06:20:06 pm
> Understood, Lady Patchouli~
> "If I may ask the both of you, how long do you think this sort of thing might take, and how much time are you able to devote to it?"
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2019, 06:22:07 pm
> Understood, Lady Patchouli~
> "If I may ask the both of you, how long do you think this sort of thing might take, and how much time are you able to devote to it?"
> "I'd like to take my time. Why do you ask?"
> "Rather spend as long as I can get ze. Don't get many chances for someone to willingly let you study their magic."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 17, 2019, 06:23:55 pm
> Oh, I was asking Marisa and Miss Margratroid, since I don't know how long our side experiment here will take. My apologies.
> "All right. I ask because Lady Patchouli and I wish to see how long it will take before she is able to sense the world around her like this. From what I have experienced today, it seems like it does gradually happen the longer someone is within me, though I do not know exactly how long it takes."
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2019, 06:25:29 pm
> Oh, I was asking Marisa and Miss Margratroid, since I don't know how long our side experiment here will take. My apologies.
> "All right. I ask because Lady Patchouli and I wish to see how long it will take before she is able to sense the world around her like this. From what I have experienced today, it seems like it does gradually happen the longer someone is within me, though I do not know exactly how long it takes."
> Alice seems somewhat lost in thought, or paying little attention to the conversation.
> "If it happens, it happens."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 17, 2019, 06:30:04 pm
> "Very well, then. Thank you."
> By the way, Lady Patchouli, does anything feel different yet so far?
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2019, 06:30:47 pm
> "Very well, then. Thank you."
> By the way, Lady Patchouli, does anything feel different yet so far?
> "What do you mean by different? It still feels fine, for the most part."
>_
Title: Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 17, 2019, 06:36:32 pm
> I mean if you can hear or see anything. Though, you say 'for the most part'...is there discomfort anywhere that wasn't there before?