Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Hello Purvis on March 13, 2019, 06:53:32 pm

Title: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 13, 2019, 06:53:32 pm
(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/311702180945985547/460912484706942976/murasaquest.png)

>YOU ARE MINAMITSU MURASA! Everyone’s favorite nautical disaster!
>You are, to put it bluntly, dead. You’ve been that way most of your life, really and are used to it. In particular, you died at sea, and spent a good long time haunting and sinking ships. But that was a long time ago and you don’t do that sort of thing anymore. Not in any sense that counts… These days, you inhabit the Myouren Temple, doing your best to adhere to its brand of buddhism. You aren’t the best monk, to be honest, but you do your best and that earns you praise enough. Realistically, you tend to do various jobs around the temple, or sometimes work in the clinic in Former Hell. Other times to you wander about, sometimes inviting yourself to drop in the various manors in Gensokyo when they’ll have you.
>Today began like any other day, but you’ve been feeling...strange. As a ghost, there’s some things that just bother you. You do not like the direction north, you try not to sit facing that way, you don’t like having to walk further north than the temple. Higan is that way, and you are not ready. Funerals and such fascinate you, and you can’t say why, so too do ghost stories. It’s not uncommon for you to be drawn toward a little get-together on summer nights and scare the people there. And there’s boats...best not to think about those. You make model ones, sometimes... But today...today is different. There’s something in the air, something that sinks down to your bones… It’s set your teeth on edge.
>The strangeness you've experienced seems to manifest in you randomly getting drug into some other world, which resembles Gensokyo buried under and ocean. You have roamed around human town and the hakurei shrine, trying to find someone who could help you understand this. Sadly, at this point, most people who might know something are either not to be found, or simply have only guesses to offer. The most concrete advice you'd managed to get is from Reimu, who suggests that it might be some kind of dream-related thing, and suggested that you find Doremy Sweet to help you out.
>This turned out to be a challenge, as Doremy comes and goes as she likes, requiring you to ultimately track down a tengu journalist to get an idea where to look. During this, yo ended up encountering Tojiko, who witnessed you disappear firsthand, and has decided to try and assist you out of a sense of ghostly solidarity. With the advice of Hatate, you managed to track down Doremy to Eientei, where you arrived in time to find it under attack from a pair of dancers who were in the process of kidnapping the baku. You attempted to stop them, but were untimely drug into the ocean world again. That time, you met someone there, a sort of ghostly jellyfish entity that identified itself as Stargazer. You attempted to bring her back with you, but have no idea if you succeeded. Returning to Eientei, you found that Doremy had been taken, but thanks to your efforts you were able to catch one of the dancers, identified as Mai, who you are interrogating now. Thus far, she has been surprisingly prone to weeping.

> " But were you not worried about the safety of your home while you two were following orders out here  ? "
> " For that matter Is your home distant or close from here ? "

>"It's both," she mutters.

>_
Title: [Edit to properly finish]Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 14, 2019, 01:16:19 am
// [OOC WALL O' TEXT]  :D  :ohdear:
IMHO Almost all sides required from here are: preparations and plan,movement and exploration,relations and diplomacy,surprise and action.Surely it is going to be as,or close as, honest-and-simple but still not that far out. Naturally threre are outcomes of " responses and impressions back and forth "(1 is the present one with Mai Tereda) . There is also going to be help and interference,to a limited extent but lesser or greater depending about our outcomes.The hurdle to overcome,and my vote for doing it is "a side(with the other sides in the first line of my reply) of well-placed-realistic Diplomacy" ,is to : 1.RESCUE an healthy and willing Doremy Sweet from ("Maraijin") Dancers Mai+ Satono,with  possibly reduced team-up and hostility, plus THEIR MASTER THE Okina Matara(both FINAL BOSS AND EX,although with her 1 or even 2 phases could end prematurely) IN her dimensional realm ( part of Gensokyo's foundations,doors and transitions ) 2. IN a greater(Dream and Reality) scheme to halt . 3.We should always keep in mind,and also avoid getting swindled by that prospect,that parts of her greater scheme could be salvageable and convertable for Good (involving Myouren Temple,Dream Mausoleum,Hakurei Shrine,Human Village,Yakumo Household,Eientei,SDM and/or others fit?). //

> " Truthfully I and Tojiko are "detectiving"  all this out on our own - playful sage wink and nod now and at the just allusions  - about such a special-close-far-home-space with special-admittance...maybe open for a pair of visitors due to << unique need of peace of soul  >> , just 2 who understanding subordinates as well but off-shift and single-pieces,so no tattle-talers or hunting teams involved,striving to be discreet ,respectful, honest, especially if helped back as such. "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 14, 2019, 07:08:33 pm
(Replies will be slow for the next few days)

> " Truthfully I and Tojiko are "detectiving"  all this out on our own - playful sage wink and nod now and at the just allusions  - about such a special-close-far-home-space with special-admittance...maybe open for a pair of visitors due to << unique need of peace of soul  >> , just 2 who understanding subordinates as well but off-shift and single-pieces,so no tattle-talers or hunting teams involved,striving to be discreet ,respectful, honest, especially if helped back as such. "


>"I just want to go home..." Mai says, sobbing again.
>"I think you were too subtle," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 15, 2019, 03:10:41 am
(Replies will be slow for the next few days)

>"I just want to go home..." Mai says, sobbing again.
>"I think you were too subtle," Tojiko says.

>_
> To Tojiko nodding : "Right you are,thanks."
> to Mai apologetically and reassuringly : " Sorry mate,as Tojiko rightly said , I was to subtle about proposing your return home while allowing us to enter and accompany you in your home,lookin' like it was accidental to avoid troubles with your boss,so we can check Doremy's condition and well-being ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 15, 2019, 10:20:50 pm
> To Tojiko nodding : "Right you are,thanks."
> to Mai apologetically and reassuringly : " Sorry mate,as Tojiko rightly said , I was to subtle about proposing your return home while allowing us to enter and accompany you in your home,lookin' like it was accidental to avoid troubles with your boss,so we can check Doremy's condition and well-being ".

"I don't know if I'm allowed..." she mutters.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 16, 2019, 07:01:07 pm
"I don't know if I'm allowed..." she mutters.

>_
> "For you it would just be a return to your home,your sister,your boss while for us 2  an "accidental slip through and getting our bearings" ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 17, 2019, 11:06:59 am
>"For now though I should probably see if Eirin is satisfied with what you've told us. I think you're technically her prisoner."
>"You mind watching over for a sec while I talk to Eirin, Tojiko?"
>Assuming she's fine with it step out into the hallway and see if Eirin is still there.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 17, 2019, 11:11:36 am
> "For you it would just be a return to your home,your sister,your boss while for us 2  an "accidental slip through and getting our bearings" ".

>"M-maybe..."
>While still distressed, she frowns more, fidgeting a little.

>"For now though I should probably see if Eirin is satisfied with what you've told us. I think you're technically her prisoner."
>"You mind watching over for a sec while I talk to Eirin, Tojiko?"
>Assuming she's fine with it step out into the hallway and see if Eirin is still there.

>"Sure, I'll keep an eye on her," says Tojiko.
>You step out, but do not see Eirin. You recall she was going to assess the damage.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 17, 2019, 11:26:02 am
>Look around for any handy rabbits.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 17, 2019, 08:36:57 pm
>Look around for any handy rabbits.

>There are one or two moving through the halls.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 18, 2019, 03:53:18 am
>Accost the nearest rabbit.
>"You know where Eirin went?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 18, 2019, 11:16:14 am
>Accost the nearest rabbit.
>"You know where Eirin went?"

>You accost a rabbit carrying a broom.
>"Yeah, she's in that room you showed up," says the rabbit. Looking at her more carefully, you think she may have been one of the ones that reacted to you sudden reappearance.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 18, 2019, 01:14:26 pm
>Head to the room that allegedly contains Eirin.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 18, 2019, 07:43:17 pm
>Head to the room that allegedly contains Eirin.
> Among all things to say, remember mentioning to Eirin the list of Items in Satono's hands and her task to gather them for Matara.
> Truthfully we  do not know the content,Mai is the same or has little knowledge,but clues point that a majority of them has already been pilfered or gathered and then deposited in the " trio's dimensional home".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 18, 2019, 07:47:35 pm
> Among all things to say, remember mentioning to Eirin the list of Items in Satono's hands and her task to gather them for Matara.
> Truthfully we  do not know the content,Mai is the same or has little knowledge,but clues point that a majority of them has already been pilfered or gathered and then deposited in the " trio's dimensional home".

>You make a note to mention that you've learned Satono had the list.  And this is about all you could learn.

>Head to the room that allegedly contains Eirin.

>You return to the storage room. It's a bit more clean than before, there isn't as much broken glass around. Eirin is standing over the mess, staring at it with her thumb and forefinger on her chin.
>"Ah, did you find anything?" Eirin says, not looking up.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 19, 2019, 02:01:27 am
>"Unfortunately it seems like she's just a grunt, she doesn't seem to know much. However there is something that you should probably know, she mentioned that they were here get the baku and 'the stuff'. Apparently she doesn't know what 'the stuff' is because her accomplice had the list, but you should probably be on the lookout in case anything was stolen."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 19, 2019, 05:49:12 am
>"Unfortunately it seems like she's just a grunt, she doesn't seem to know much. However there is something that you should probably know, she mentioned that they were here get the baku and 'the stuff'. Apparently she doesn't know what 'the stuff' is because her accomplice had the list, but you should probably be on the lookout in case anything was stolen."

>"Hm, I'll take care to look for missing things," Eirin says. "Anything else?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 19, 2019, 07:47:27 am
>"The baku was likely taken to the home that she keeps talking about really wanting to go back to, though I haven't been able to get out of her exactly where that is yet."
>"And she's been weirdly silent whenever I mention that Matara person you were talking about."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 19, 2019, 10:17:38 am
>"The baku was likely taken to the home that she really wants to go back to, though I haven't been able to get out of her exactly where that is yet."
>"And she's been weirdly silent whenever I mention that Matara person you were talking about."

>"That isn't a terrible surprise," says Eirin. "Matara thrives on secrecy. I take it as a confession, myself. As for Miss Sweet, that is a difficult thing, isn't it?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 19, 2019, 10:50:47 am
>What do we know about the incident involving Matara? Of specific interest: do we know who else was involved and might know things that we don't?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 19, 2019, 07:25:59 pm
>What do we know about the incident involving Matara? Of specific interest: do we know who else was involved and might know things that we don't?

>The seasons around Gensokyo began to act up, happening out of their proper order in various places. You're certain Reimu was involved, and cannot imagine that Marisa wasn't there. You've even heard from Ichirin that a certain faerie got involved.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 20, 2019, 04:27:14 am
>"Actually, maybe I don't need to get all of the information out of Mai. Uh, that's her name by the way. Reimu probably knows where they're hiding as well. I hope the rabbits don't mind keeping an eye on Mai while I go pay the Hakurei shrine a visit."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 20, 2019, 07:45:32 am
>"Actually, maybe I don't need to get all of the information out of Mai. Uh, that's her name by the way. Reimu probably knows where they're hiding as well. I hope the rabbits don't mind keeping an eye on Mai while I go pay the Hakurei shrine a visit."

>"To be honest, I am not sure what we're going to do with her," Eirin says. "I am curious, though, what are your intentions involving this incident?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 20, 2019, 08:44:27 am
>"Tojiko and I were thinking that maybe we could arrange a hostage exchange for the baku. My hat's kind of been thrown into the ring for me here, I need that baku's help with a problem I'm having. I'd like to hear what you think about it too actually, but I imagine things are a bit hectic for you right now. And, uh, are you the kind of doctor that can help people who are already dead?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 20, 2019, 09:22:39 am
>"Tojiko and I were thinking that maybe we could arrange a hostage exchange for the baku. My hat's kind of been thrown into the ring for me here, I need that baku's help with a problem I'm having. I'd like to hear what you think about it too actually, but I imagine things are a bit hectic for you right now. And, uh, are you the kind of doctor that can help people who are already dead?"

>"If you're asking if I can restore you back to life, I must decline," says Eirin. "But in terms of ghostly "health", I know a few things."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 20, 2019, 09:38:59 am
>"The second one, if you don't mind me asking right now."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 20, 2019, 07:14:32 pm
>"The second one, if you don't mind me asking right now."

>"I am a little busy," Eirin says, "So I can't give you a thorough examination right now unless it is life threatening. But describe your symptoms to me."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 20, 2019, 10:47:28 pm
>"I am a little busy," Eirin says, "So I can't give you a thorough examination right now unless it is life threatening. But describe your symptoms to me."

>_
> " Weird ambiental symptomps at that", frown, " it all started when today(//Please Correct me If I am wrong//), back at Myouren Temple I have begun feeling unnerved inside for no apparent reason and for remedies I had been moving about to reach Bykuren with the result,happening at intervals, of being sorta ..."displaced" ,meant as disappeared for the onlookers meant as " sudden watery change of environment" to me, in a remote place remote as in the bottom of a Sea or an Ocean ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 21, 2019, 04:36:47 am
> " Weird ambiental symptomps at that", frown, " it all started when today(//Please Correct me If I am wrong//), back at Myouren Temple I have begun feeling unnerved inside for no apparent reason and for remedies I had been moving about to reach Bykuren with the result,happening at intervals, of being sorta ..."displaced" ,meant as disappeared for the onlookers meant as " sudden watery change of environment" to me, in a remote place remote as in the bottom of a Sea or an Ocean ".

>Eirin frowns, looking over at you. "I...don't think that is a medical issue."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 21, 2019, 05:13:20 pm
>"Yeah, I feared as much. All the more reason that I need to get to that baku now."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 21, 2019, 07:49:41 pm
>"Yeah, I feared as much. All the more reason that I need to get to that baku now."

>"I may be able to do something about it," says Eirin, "But it would take me a few days to work it out. So it may be better to trust her first."

>_
Title: [Proofread]: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 22, 2019, 09:17:05 pm
>"I may be able to do something about it," says Eirin, "But it would take me a few days to work it out. So it may be better to trust her first."

>_

> " Right " the top sails "are justly revealing Matara's plans ,"sinking" what's bad about them,rescuing Doremy and  seeking help from her ".
> " And thanks for helping with that medicine ,let me know what you need from me".
>Pause for answering and listening "For what's important right now , how about the hostage exchange ,the pieces of it which are meant to "navigare" ,any advice or insight?"

// We should  check for "Stargazer",when appropriate ,by going as ghostly as possible and checking for her presence ,or travestito of it, within Murasa; however it is very possibile, ref. also to the replies when trying to sense her after coming back,she is still  on "Remote Ocean Floor" and won't be coming with until there is a remedy by,or involving, Doremy .//
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 23, 2019, 07:39:07 pm
>"That's actually really relieving to know I have a back up plan. But yeah, saving the baku comes first."
>If she doesn't prompt us for any more imput, start making to leave.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 24, 2019, 10:44:13 am

> " Right " the top sails "are justly revealing Matara's plans ,"sinking" what's bad about them,rescuing Doremy and  seeking help from her ".
> " And thanks for helping with that medicine ,let me know whard you need from me".
>Pause for answering and listening "For what's important right now , how about the hostage exchange ,the pieces of it which are meant to "navigare" ,any advice or inisight?"

>"That's actually really relieving to know I have a back up plan. But yeah, saving the baku comes first."
>If she doesn't prompt us for any more imput, start making to leave.

>Eirin nods. "Now, how do you intend to reach Miss Sweet? If I understand correctly, the route that Reimu used likely isn't open any longer. I don't know if she can help you."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 24, 2019, 01:21:43 pm
>"Oh, what have you heard about it? I was just going to ask Reimu and follow her directions. "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 24, 2019, 10:06:29 pm
>"Oh, what have you heard about it? I was just going to ask Reimu and follow her directions. "

>"She does not live in Gensokyo proper," Eirin says, "But rather in her own place adjacent to it. Think of it as similar to the Senkai where your friend lives"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 07:55:08 am
>"Huh ok, that makes things a bit tricky. Maybe we do have to persuade Mai after all. If we can persuade her to show us to how get there, do you mind us running off with your prisoner?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 07:58:59 am
>"Huh ok, that makes things a bit tricky. Maybe we do have to persuade Mai after all. If we can persuade her to show us to how get there, do you mind us running off with your prisoner?"

>"I suppose it can't be helped," says Eirin. "Frankly, I'd rather not keep her."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 08:09:06 am
>"Yeah, I wonder if they're planning to come back for her. Anyway, thanks for the info, I should leave you to sort out the mess."
>If she doesn't prompt us again start heading back to Mai.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 08:37:31 am
>"Yeah, I wonder if they're planning to come back for her. Anyway, thanks for the info, I should leave you to sort out the mess."
>If she doesn't prompt us again start heading back to Mai.

>Eirin nods. "Thank you for your assistance. It has not gone unnoticed."
>You make your way back to Mai and Tojiko. You find Mai hasn't moved, while Tojiko hovers near the door, arms crossed.
>The ghost looks toward you. "So what did Eirin say?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 08:45:42 am
>In a low voice so that Mai can't hear: "We're free to take Mai with us if we want, but that's going to be more tricky than I thought. Apparently Mai's boss lives in a place like Senkai, so it won't be as simple as working out where to go and dragging her with us. I think we're going to have to convince her to let us go in with her."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 08:46:59 am
>In a low voice so that Mai can't hear: "We're free to take Mai with us if we want, but that's going to be more tricky than I thought. Apparently Mai's boss lives in a place like Senkai, so it won't be as simple as working out where to go and dragging her with us. I think we're going to have to convince her to let us go in with her."

>Tojiko nods as you whisper to her. "I see," she says.
>"I wanna go home now..." Mai mutters.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 08:51:07 am
>To Mai: "Good news! I got the go ahead from Eirin, you're free to go home! As long as you take us with you."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 08:52:30 am
>To Mai: "Good news! I got the go ahead from Eirin, you're free to go home! As long as you take us with you."

>The dancer's eyes light up for a moment, then she stops and frowns. "...I don't know if I'm allowed," she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 08:58:32 am
>"Well, I don't know how it works but, can you pop your head in and ask?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 08:59:59 am
>"Well, I don't know how it works but, can you pop your head in and ask?"

>"Maybe..." says Mai.
>"Sounds like a good way to just let her run off," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 09:11:33 am
>"True. Mai is there any way we can talk to your boss without having to go to your home?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 09:12:58 am
>"True. Mai is there any way we can talk to your boss without having to go to your home?"

>She frowns, then says, "...You could pray!"
>Tojiko shakes her head.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 09:18:35 am
>"She kind of needs to be able to reply. What if you open a portal or whatever and we shout through it?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 09:19:42 am
>"She kind of needs to be able to reply. What if you open a portal or whatever and we shout through it?"

>"It's not a portal..." says Mai, frowning. "Um...I don't think it lasts long enough?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 10:23:05 am
>"How does it work anyway?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 10:24:21 am
>"How does it work anyway?"

>"I'm not allowed to say," Mai says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 10:28:31 am
>"Well unless you can think of some way for it to work on your own then you're stuck here, because the only way you're leaving is with us."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 10:29:28 am
>"Well unless you can think of some way for it to work on your own then you're stuck here, because the only way you're leaving is with us."

>"Um...I don't know..." Mai says. "It's just...um...I'm not supposed to just bring people."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 10:30:38 am
>"Well, this is a special case isn't it? I'm sure your boss won't mind too much if it means getting you back."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 10:31:37 am
>"Well, this is a special case isn't it? I'm sure your boss won't mind too much if it means getting you back."

>There is a moment of silence as Mai stares hard at the floor.
>"...Well...do you promise to be good?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 10:35:30 am
>"Yeah, promise. I wanted to work things out peacefully anyway, Byakuren likes it more when I do that."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 10:36:58 am
>"Yeah, promise. I wanted to work things out peacefully anyway, Byakuren likes it more when I do that."

>Tojiko nods. "I'll give the same word that Murasa here is giving."
>Mai gives a nod. "Okay. It's a deal. Can I go home now?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 10:39:38 am
>"Yep, do you need anything to do this?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 10:44:41 am
>"Yep, do you need anything to do this?"

>"I need to be able to leave," she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 10:52:35 am
>"Ok, let's go then."
>Untie her arms using our mad nautical knot skills, but stay very close to her in case she tries something.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 10:55:11 am
>"Ok, let's go then."
>Untie her arms using our mad nautical knot skills, but stay very close to her in case she tries something.

>Whatever knots these rabbits made, they are not much compared to your skills. It takes very little time for you to free Mai. To her credit, the only thing she tries to do is stand up.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 10:58:46 am
>"Lead the way."
>Again, follow her closely if she moves just in case.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 10:59:29 am
>"Lead the way."
>Again, follow her closely if she moves just in case.

>"I need to hold your hand," Mai says. "She can hold yours!"
>"Huh?" Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 11:03:58 am
>Take Mai's hand and hold our other hand out for Tojiko but say:
>"You don't have to come with us you know, I don't want to ask too much of you."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 11:08:17 am
>Take Mai's hand and hold our other hand out for Tojiko but say:
>"You don't have to come with us you know, I don't want to ask too much of you."

>"No, I kind of have to come," Tojiko says. "Not just because I said I'd do what I could, but because the Crown Prince would never forgive me if I just walked away now."
>Tojiko takes your hand.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 11:16:36 am
>"Thanks, I appreciate it."
>Turn to Mai and say: "Ok, let's do this."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on March 25, 2019, 11:59:54 am
> How does Tojiko's hand feel?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 08:04:38 pm
> How does Tojiko's hand feel?

>Her hand is soft, and doesn't seem to have a temperature associated with it. Not exactly cold, not exactly warm. More...room temperature?

>"Thanks, I appreciate it."
>Turn to Mai and say: "Ok, let's do this."

>Tojiko nods.
>"Let's go!" Mai says, as she leads you down the hall, moving fast enough that she moves ahead a little bit. You feel sort of like a school child being lead down a line. She leads you further back into Eientei, toward the end of the hallway that she and Satono were previously trying to escape down. At the end is a small set of sliding doors, make of wood framed with paper, leading out the rear of the manor. She heads through the door, and into a small garden at the rear of Eientei.
>"Okay, I need you to close your eyes," Mai says, as she goes back and carefully closes the door.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Suwako Moriya on March 25, 2019, 08:05:51 pm
> Nod.
> Close our eyes.
> Tighten our grip on Tojiko's hand just a tiny bit.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 09:10:58 pm
> Nod.
> Close our eyes.
> Tighten our grip on Tojiko's hand just a tiny bit.

>You do so follow directions, tightening your grip on Tojiko's hand. She does so as well. You hear Mai open the door again, and then pull you forward. The sounds of wildlife in the bamboo fade away, replaced by the sound of a comfortable breeze, as well as selfsame breeze across your skin. After a few steps. Mai says, "Okay, you can open them now!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 09:37:32 pm
>Open our eyes.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 09:48:03 pm
>Open our eyes.

>Looking around, you see a grassy field in what looks like like late twilight, but the colors are not quite right, the purples and reds don't feel right. As well, you can see doors, opening and closing out of existence along the field, In a way, it almost makes you think of fireflies in a darkened meadow, but...these are doors, full-sized doors of all kinds. The sky above is empty, no stars, no sources of light that you can see. It has the same not-quite twilight colors as everything else; you feel almost like looking up smooth cloudy sky, reflecting the light of sme great danmaku battle
>You don't have much time to wonder before Mai pulls you forward. "This way!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 25, 2019, 09:56:38 pm
>Let out a "Bwuh" of amazement and look over to see if Tojiko is equally awestruck.
>How does this compare to our experience of Makai?
>Look to see if there's anything in the direction that Mai is dragging us.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 25, 2019, 10:11:53 pm
>Let out a "Bwuh" of amazement and look over to see if Tojiko is equally awestruck.
>How does this compare to our experience of Makai?
>Look to see if there's anything in the direction that Mai is dragging us.

>Looking toward Tojiko, she is a bit wide-eyed and looking around. Meeting your look, she says, "This isn't like Senkai at all!"
>Makai was darker, and there was an air of danger to it. The air crackled with a latent power. It is much more calm here.
>Mai pulls you forward; for whatever compass direction that is; and there doesn't seem to be anything ahead but more meadow and more doors. Then the air itself seems to open as if it were a set of hinged doors, bowing inwards to reveal a darker space. Mai leads you through it without hesitation, and you find yourself inside...somewhere. It is properly dusk here; below you is a paneled floor. Looking around, you can see the outlines of furniture in the darkness, which is curious because you are not usually bothered by a lack of light when trying to see! Perhaps they are just suggestions of couches and plush chairs.
>The air opens again, and you are taken to an even more vague-looking place, you can only sort of make out that there are stairs nearby, as if there were a raised dais. Beyond that is just space, with a sort of warm glow to it. You are not alone here; ahead is a blonde woman in orange tabard, sitting on a throne flanked by door frames, as if the back of the throne were a triptych. Her clothing is adorned with starbursts in the pattern of the big dipper; you barely even notice her green skirt or black boots at first. She looks at you with an unreadable expression, is she disinterested?
>"You've come back, Mai," the woman says, her voice strong and surprisingly warm. "With guests. How unusual for you!"

>_
Title: Long OOC Reply (2 Possible Spoilers!):Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 25, 2019, 11:25:05 pm

// Negotiations and liaisons ( Zen-Ghostly Team  :o 1cc pacifist ,  :3c semi-pacifist ,  :] not-so-pacifist run ?! ) Indeed the Okina Matara lady may indeed be helpful too , to and extent, for Murasa's " recurring temporary displacement " along with mainly the Doremy lady once Rescued OR a . However that will just a partly-settled-helps  when this Stage is Cleared because more and more ties,and part of those ties to the True Main Set , of "Being Humaned away" having becoming to The Light :  mostly-unknown side-effects by ( Usami ) Dream!Sumireko (half-youkai-ish) and Real!Sumireko ( full-human) with Major  Variation (e.g. " Man-o-War Stargazer " who is
SPOILER Keine's forcefully Half-Sealed Hakutaku/Youkai-side from "A-Z Utsuo/Okuu Quest SPOILER
 Since  Murasa is a sensitive Reformed Sea Ghost / Funayurei , due to " (Beware!)The Formless One" ( "A-Z Sakuya Quest - Late 2nd half ,thread 15, and End of 16/Final :though there are sure to be more inklings and ref. during that and even A-Z Yukari and Utshuo/Okuu Quests ) . Additional mention are  the lingering Influences ( Prep time by Joon and Shion Yorigami,especially the first ?) of the "Occult Dream Balls,especially the Lunarian One " 
SPOILER Canonically,before Joon and Shion,that 1 disappeared on its own  ::) from Marisa's cottage when Yukari  came there by concluding her investigations. ) SPOILER   //
 
:o  :)
> So Wow ! Fancy Doors by Matara both close-and-far,relaying to a " Bright Twilight Realm of Opening-Closing Doorways " ...
 
> Gently untangle hand from Mai's ,comfortably relax the grip on Tojiko's hand and gentler let  go ,unless she is hesitant to do so.

>  A bit of time to acclimate-adapt.

> Let Mai reply for now ,until it is our turn, instead focus on looking between " Matara " , Mai and around repectfully,serenely and attentively in search for Clues for Doremy or  Satono or flaring-ups for our youkai and ghostly senses   .
Title: Re: Long OOC Reply (2 Possible Spoilers!):Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 26, 2019, 11:01:09 pm
> So Wow ! Fancy Doors by Matara both close-and-far,relaying to a " Bright Twilight Realm of Opening-Closing Doorways " ...
 
> Gently untangle hand from Mai's ,comfortably relax the grip on Tojiko's hand and gentler let  go ,unless she is hesitant to do so.

>  A bit of time to acclimate-adapt.

> Let Mai reply for now ,until it is our turn, instead focus on looking between " Matara " , Mai and around repectfully,serenely and attentively in search for Clues for Doremy or  Satono or flaring-ups for our youkai and ghostly senses   .

>You let go of your escort's hand, as well as Tojiko. There's a kind of warm feeling here, despite the lack of anything you can see. You aren't certain if the place is empty, or if you simply cannot see the other features.
>"I'm back!" Mai announces.
>"Yes you are, Mai," the woman says. "I'm pleased to see you are unharmed. You sister was so worried!"
>The darkness ahead and to the left opens like a door, as the dancer in pink dashes inside; you have to think of this place as inside; and practically tackles Mai. "You're okay! I was so afraid!" she squeals.
>"Satono!" Mai cries, her words muffled by her companion's hug.
>The woman on the throne chuckles and looks to you. "You two, however, are not supposed to be here. What brings you to my domain?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 26, 2019, 11:22:45 pm
>You let go of your escort's hand, as well as Tojiko. There's a kind of warm feeling here, despite the lack of anything you can see. You aren't certain if the place is empty, or if you simply cannot see the other features.
>"I'm back!" Mai announces.
>"Yes you are, Mai," the woman says. "I'm pleased to see you are unharmed. You sister was so worried!"
>The darkness ahead and to the left opens like a door, as the dancer in pink dashes inside; you have to think of this place as inside; and practically tackles Mai. "You're okay! I was so afraid!" she squeals.
>"Satono!" Mai cries, her words muffled by her companion's hug.
>The woman on the throne chuckles and looks to you. "You two, however, are not supposed to be here. What brings you to my domain?"

>_

> Bow head properly : " Our visit here is one of peace,if accepted. My name is Murasa Minamitsu from the Myouren Temple and this is.." polite gesture  to Tojiko so she can introduce herself and exchange greetings.

> Continue when the presentations are over: " ...And it just happens that we are here to make sure that a certain baku is alright,since her departure from Eientei was...rather frantic,moreover it was at the same time we came to seek her out for a certain...displacement issue I am currently suffering".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 28, 2019, 09:01:12 am
> Bow head properly : " Our visit here is one of peace,if accepted. My name is Murasa Minamitsu from the Myouren Temple and this is.." polite gesture  to Tojiko so she can introduce herself and exchange greetings.

> Continue when the presentations are over: " ...And it just happens that we are here to make sure that a certain baku is alright,since her departure from Eientei was...rather frantic,moreover it was at the same time we came to seek her out for a certain...displacement issue I am currently suffering".

>You introduce yourself.
>"I am am Soga no Tojiko," the other ghost says, giving a polite bow toward the woman in orange. "Retainer to Crown Prince Toyosatomimi no Miko"
>"Ah," says the woman in orange, "Know, then, that I am Okina Matara, god of the back door, dog of secrets and stars, god of Noh and those at the bottom of society. You may consider yourselves welcome for now. "
>You very briefly summarize why you are here, and the goddess' left eye twitch for a moment. "Ah, yes. That is...rather embarrassing for us."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 28, 2019, 08:41:49 pm

>"Ah," says the woman in orange, "Know, then, that I am Okina Matara, god of the back door, dog of secrets and stars, god of Noh and those at the bottom of society. You may consider yourselves welcome for now. "


>_
>I am willing to trade the prisoner for 2(two) treats and a walk!

>"Sorry if I'm being a bit forward your godliness, but while I did manage to persuade them to let me take Mai back here I don't think Eientei is very happy with you sending people to break into and steal from their home. Surely you had a good reason?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 28, 2019, 08:44:38 pm
>I am willing to trade the prisoner for 2(two) treats and a walk!

>"Sorry if I'm being a bit forward your godliness, but while I did manage to persuade them to let me take Mai back here I don't think Eientei is very happy with you sending people to break into and steal from their home. Surely you had a good reason?"

>"...It is rather embarrassing, yes," Okina says. "They were not supposed to do that."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 28, 2019, 08:46:03 pm
>Look over at Mai and Satono.
>"Oh, what were they supposed to do?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 28, 2019, 08:48:53 pm
>Look over at Mai and Satono.
>"Oh, what were they supposed to do?"

>The two dancers are busy chatting excitedly with each other, you can't quite make out what they are saying.
>"My orders were to bring the baku to us," Okina says. "I had expected they would extend an invitation."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 28, 2019, 09:03:44 pm
>Chuckle a bit.
>"That explains a lot. Mai really didn't act like much of a hardened criminal."
>Look back to Matara.
>"You'll be happy to know that it took a lot of persuading to get her to let us come here with her, even though she really wanted to go home. She's loyal to you if nothing else."
>"But, if the baku isn't your prisoner, is she still here? I really need to talk to her."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 28, 2019, 09:06:26 pm
>Chuckle a bit.
>"That explains a lot. Mai really didn't act like much of a hardened criminal."
>Look back to Matara.
>"You'll be happy to know that it took a lot of persuading to get her to let us come here with her, even though she really wanted to go home. She's loyal to you if nothing else."
>"But, if the baku isn't your prisoner, is she still here? I really need to talk to her."

>"Of course she is," Matara says with a little smile. "Mai is a very good girl. As for the baku, that is a little difficult. She is unconscious, and it will be some time before she awakens."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 28, 2019, 09:21:37 pm
>Look worried.
>"Is she ok?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 28, 2019, 09:55:04 pm
>Look worried.
>"Is she ok?"

>"She was subdued," Okina says. "She will be fine, she just needs time."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 28, 2019, 10:12:18 pm
>"Do you mind if I stick around here until she wakes up? She's my only real lead to work out what's going on with me. Actually, maybe you might have some idea."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 28, 2019, 10:13:17 pm
>"Do you mind if I stick around here until she wakes up? She's my only real lead to work out what's going on with me. Actually, maybe you might have some idea."

>"Go on," Okina says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 28, 2019, 10:20:45 pm
>Detail to her everything about our strange affliction, as well as a short explanation of the nature of our ghostliness just in case that's relevant.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 28, 2019, 11:00:49 pm
>Detail to her everything about our strange affliction, as well as a short explanation of the nature of our ghostliness just in case that's relevant.

>You summarize your experiences with slipping between Gensokyo and the flooded world. Will you mention anything about the flooded world or what you found there?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 28, 2019, 11:07:52 pm
>Yes, tell her everything. Even about Stargazer. We're pretty desperate for answers.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 28, 2019, 11:10:56 pm
>Yes, tell her everything. Even about Stargazer. We're pretty desperate for answers.

>You tell her about everything. Okina listens, though you feel she is perhaps a little distracted. The dancers wander off after a short while, you have no idea where they have vanished to.
>"How strange," Okina says. "That said, why would I answer any of these questions? It is not my replace to reveal the hidden, you understand. But, hm, I suppose you did bring my servant back to me..."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 29, 2019, 12:23:00 am
>"I can try and clear up the misunderstanding with Eientei as well if that'd help."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 29, 2019, 12:24:22 am
>"I can try and clear up the misunderstanding with Eientei as well if that'd help."

>"That may be so," says Okina. "What do you wish to know, exactly?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 29, 2019, 01:01:53 am
>"Everything really, but mostly what's causing this, and where am I going when it happens?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 29, 2019, 01:05:00 am
>"Everything really, but mostly what's causing this, and where am I going when it happens?"

>"That, I do not know," Okina says."But, I can see why you might suspect a baku."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 29, 2019, 02:49:05 am
>"Well, what about it do you know?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 29, 2019, 03:15:00 am
>"Well, what about it do you know?"

>"I know well enough to tell you that you would be best served by speaking with Yakumo," Okina says. "I do not understand its cause, nor do I know what exactly is happening. What I am sure of, however, is that it is no accident. One does not just fall between worlds like that, so to speak."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 29, 2019, 04:36:06 am
>"Do you know where Yukari is? I did think to try and ask her earlier but she wasn't around."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 29, 2019, 04:37:03 am
>"Do you know where Yukari is? I did think to try and ask her earlier but she wasn't around."

>"Oh, is that so?" says Okina, a little smile on her lips now. "I may be able to find her."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 29, 2019, 04:39:38 am
>"I'd really appreciate it if you could."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 29, 2019, 04:44:25 am
>"I'd really appreciate it if you could."

>"Well then," Okina says, "I'll do that, and we'll consider everything equal, shall we?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on March 29, 2019, 12:42:15 pm
>"I'm fine with that, but I do still want to talk to that baku at some point."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 29, 2019, 08:22:59 pm
>"Ah," says the woman in orange, "Know, then, that I am Okina Matara, god of the back door, dog of secrets and stars, god of Noh and those at the bottom of society. You may consider yourselves welcome for now. "

>I am willing to trade the prisoner for 2(two) treats and a walk!



// Ahahah  :] ! //

> " Since by checking up on her , Doremy I mean , would even out and put ease on things on the Eientei's side as well ."

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on March 31, 2019, 11:34:15 am
>"I'm fine with that, but I do still want to talk to that baku at some point."

> " Since by checking up on her , Doremy I mean , would even out and put ease on things on the Eientei's side as well ."

>"We'll see what can be arranged," says Okina. "When she is awake and ready for guests, I am sure I can find you."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 31, 2019, 09:12:49 pm
>"We'll see what can be arranged," says Okina. "When she is awake and ready for guests, I am sure I can find you."

>_
// I really did overthink/overanalyze this pickle,a tendency of mine that could emerge when I am very focused;still there are insights that could be partly-useful when re-encountering Doremy&Related(Around Thread29-30-31,not cheked). //

// So!We seem to be almost on to the next(re-opened)Trail and nearing main Plot(&Relations?) .//

//New active players ;) and current ones( Yaersulf :) )are welcome and do not cause :?distruption but thanks to viewers as well.


> Bow head and clasp hands,express gratitude also by smile and voice  : Great,your godliness! I'll be sure to have Faith in you and try to spread some...as secretely as possible ,'right?

> Raise head smiling.

> Wait for answer and,unless stating or hinting secrets are her "best sails",add :" Eh,Is there anything else ,for I or Tojiko, you would like to pass along to others   ?

> When everyone finishes answering,unless 1 or more points need clearing ,look to Tojiko with a kind eyes,smile and flash a thumb-up.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 12:21:42 am
>"Okay, sounds like a deal then."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 12:26:49 am
// I really did overthink/overanalyze this pickle,a tendency of mine that could emerge when I am very focused;still there are insights that could be partly-useful when re-encountering Doremy&Related(Around Thread29-30-31,not cheked). //
> Bow head and clasp hands,express gratitude also by smile and voice  : Great,your godliness! I'll be sure to have Faith in you and try to spread some...as secretely as possible ,'right?

> Raise head smiling.

> Wait for answer and,unless stating or hinting secrets are her "best sails",add :" Eh,Is there anything else ,for I or Tojiko, you would like to pass along to others   ?

> When everyone finishes answering,unless 1 or more points need clearing ,look to Tojiko with a kind eyes,smile and flash a thumb-up.

>"Okay, sounds like a deal then."

>"The best prayer is one offered in a hidden closet," says Okina with a chuckle. "But don't think faith born of any kind of arrangement is worth anything to me."
>Okina nods as you agree to her offer. "Very well, then. It shall be done. Now, is there anything else you wish to ask? I am feeling magnanimous in light of what has happened."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 01:02:41 am
>"Why did you have your followers bring a baku here?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 01:04:29 am
>"Why did you have your followers bring a baku here?"

>"Because I am worried about them," Okina says. "They are losing themselves,  having been in my service as long as they have. You've noticed it, I'm certain."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 01:13:20 am
>"So this was all just an excuse to give them an errand?"
>"Speaking of which, Mai mentioned there was a list of other things for them to get."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 01:26:30 am
>"So this was all just an excuse to give them an errand?"
>"Speaking of which, Mai mentioned there was a list of other things for them to get."

>"You misunderstand," Okina says. "It was my intention that the baku could perhaps find a way to help them through their dreams. I've tried other methods, but not this."
>"Those would be for...other treatments I had been considering," Okina says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 01:50:42 am
>"Ah, I see. Well, if it would help the Myouren temple is open to all comers. I'm sure meditation would do them some good. Not to mention Byakuren is always happy to help out troubled souls."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 01:51:56 am
>"Ah, I see. Well, if it would help the Myouren temple is open to all comers. I'm sure meditation would do them some good. Not to mention Byakuren is always happy to help out troubled souls."

>Okina gives a polite laugh. "I'm certain they would be happy to try, yes."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 02:01:15 am
>"Is there any way to contact you if I ever need to?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 02:20:39 am
>"Is there any way to contact you if I ever need to?"

>"Don't worry about things like that," Okina says. "If you are needed, you will be found."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 02:58:10 am
>Look over to Tojiko.
>"Anything you want to ask?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 03:18:06 am
>Look over to Tojiko.
>"Anything you want to ask?"

>"Not particularly relating to why we're here, no," Tojiko says. "I think Lady Matara has covered the basics."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 04:54:37 am
>Turn back to Matara.
>"Alright, I think we're good to go then. But remember, even if Mai and Satono just need to get out of here for a bit and visit someone, I'm usually around the temple."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 04:56:51 am
>Turn back to Matara.
>"Alright, I think we're good to go then. But remember, even if Mai and Satono just need to get out of here for a bit and visit someone, I'm usually around the temple."

>"I wouldn't be so cruel as to inflict them on your temple right now," the goddess says. "Now, shall I lead you to Yakumo, or would someplace else be of greater interest to you?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 06:48:30 am
>"I feel like I should probably go tell Eientei they don't need to prepare for war. Is it possible to take me to Yukari after I fill them in on what's happened?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 06:50:08 am
>"I feel like I should probably go tell Eientei they don't need to prepare for war. Is it possible to take me to Yukari after I fill them in on what's happened?"

>"I could do it," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 07:12:09 am
>"Oh yeah that works, did you want to meet up somewhere after we're both done?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 07:13:37 am
>"Oh yeah that works, did you want to meet up somewhere after we're both done?"

>She nods. "Where do you think would be a good place?" says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 07:19:44 am
>"I guess you wouldn't really want to wait around at the temple would you, how about just outside the human village?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 07:21:32 am
>"I guess you wouldn't really want to wait around at the temple would you, how about just outside the human village?"

>"Just outside where?" says Tojiko. "There's a fair amount of village."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 07:23:22 am
>"Just outside as if you were going to the temple."
>Don't say this if the temple is inside the village.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 07:25:00 am
>"Just outside as if you were going to the temple."
>Don't say this is the temple is inside the village.

>It is on the very edge of the village.
>"I'll just wait by your ridiculous clothing store," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 02, 2019, 09:06:02 am
>Mumble under our breath "I had nothing to do with that."
>"But yeah sure that works."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 02, 2019, 09:10:37 am
>Mumble under our breath "I had nothing to do with that."
>"But yeah sure that works."

>The darkness opens like a door to your right. Through it, you can see...you aren't sure what. It looks like a jumbled scene of a mountainside and a scenic garden in a bamboo grove.
>"Now that you've decided, you may leave," Okina says. "Go in peace."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 01:39:33 am
>"Thanks for your help, and I'll see you later Tojiko."
>Step through the portal.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 03, 2019, 03:20:45 am
>"Thanks for your help, and I'll see you later Tojiko."
>Step through the portal.


>You step through the doorway. The view on the other side resolves itself into a vast mountainscape. You find yourself staring down into a grassy valley, the bottom littered with old broken rocks. Other mountains rise up around, reaching to various heights, mostly a few hundred to a bit over a thousand feet. The fall colors dot the mountainsides, where small copses of trees thrive in the sparse soil.
>There is a shadow behind you; looking back, you see you are standing outside a simple, yet stately wooden building; a home worthy of a well-off farmer, at least.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 04:25:49 am
>Does this look like anywhere in Gensokyo that we recognise?
>Knock on the door.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 03, 2019, 04:34:39 am
>Does this look like anywhere in Gensokyo that we recognise?
>Knock on the door.

>You've not been here, for sure, but this may be the mountain range on the eastern part of Gensokyo?
>You knock on the door. There is no answer.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 09:32:33 am
>Is there any more to the premises?
>"Hello? Anyone home?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 03, 2019, 09:34:15 am
>Is there any more to the premises?
>"Hello? Anyone home?"

>There is not. But looking around, this does not seem to be the only building.
>You call out, but there's no answer.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 09:36:30 am
>What other buildings are there? If we have to move to get an accurate idea of this do so.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 03, 2019, 09:39:06 am
>What other buildings are there? If we have to move to get an accurate idea of this do so.

>At a glance, they all seem to be fairly samish; large-ish but understated houses. Nothing strikes you as particularly like a shop or an establishment at a glance; though most of what you are seeing is just rooftops.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 10:29:53 am
>Wander around the houses, looking to see if anyone's around or if there's anything that indicates that someone's been here recently.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 03, 2019, 11:25:25 am
>Wander through the houses, looking to see if anyone's around or if there's anything that indicates that someone's been here recently.

>You wander into the little village and look around. Everything is perfectly still, there is no sign of habitation that you can see. Some of the houses further in a a bit larger; one in particular looks about like a manor.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 01:09:41 pm
>Walk over to the manor-esque house while keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 03, 2019, 10:35:49 pm
>Walk over to the manor-esque house while keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

>You make your way toward the larger house, following a dirt road that slightly winds to and fro. You pass by three houses before you think you see a bit of motion around the edge of one of them.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 10:47:30 pm
>"Hello?"
>Head over to where we saw the motion.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 03, 2019, 10:49:21 pm
>"Hello?"
>Head over to where we saw the motion.

>You make your way toward the corner where you saw something disappear. Calling out, you hear nothing, and looking around the corner, you see nothing.
>"Ha!" comes a voice from above, followed by the hiss of danmaku you can't see.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 10:53:40 pm
>Look up and prepare to immediately dodge out of the way if we have to.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 03, 2019, 11:09:49 pm
>Look up and prepare to immediately dodge out of the way if we have to.

>You look up, and get pelted with a painful barrage of red and blue arrowhead danmaku!
>"Got ya!" says the source of this, a smaller person in a red dress. You can't really tell more at this split second.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 11:12:10 pm
>Take to the skies and put some distance between us.
>"Hey! I just want to talk to Yukari."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 03, 2019, 11:13:00 pm
>Take to the skies and put some distance between us.
>"Hey! I just want to talk to Yukari."

>How do you take to the skies?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 11:16:04 pm
>Fly up and away from our assailant and the buildings while keeping an eye on her. Checking before we go that way though that there isn't any stray danmaku where we're heading.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 03, 2019, 11:19:13 pm
>Fly up and away from our assailant and the buildings while keeping an eye on her. Checking before we go that way though that there isn't any stray danmaku where we're heading.

>You fly upward! However, given your assailant is above you, this quickly turns out to be a bad idea as you fly directly into her next attack, slamming into alternating waves of blue and red  arrowhead danmaku.
>"Trespassers get to eat bullets!" your assailant says, floating up higher.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 11:42:58 pm
>Move horizontally away from her through the air backwards while pulling out our dipper and watching for her next attack.
>Are we familiar enough with Chen to realise that this is her?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 03, 2019, 11:45:18 pm
>Move horizontally away from her through the air backwards while pulling out our dipper and watching for her next attack.
>Are we familiar enough with Chen to realise that this is her?
[/quote

>You move away and lower yourself close to the ground.
>"Get out of our village!" your assailant shouts. Now you've had a moment to look at her, you are certain this is local scamp and troublemaker, Chen. She sends two spirals of arrowheads your way.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 03, 2019, 11:53:12 pm
>Is it possible to move above the spirals before they reach us?
>Would getting hit by our water danmaku feel at all like actual water, or does it just look like water?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 04, 2019, 12:03:39 am
>Is it possible to move above the spirals before they reach us?
>Would getting hit by our water danmaku feel at all like actual water, or does it just look like water?

>You think so.
>You can impart a wetness to it, but it's not actual water. Not that it matters to the person feeling it.

>_

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 04, 2019, 01:05:43 am
>"I really need to get to Yukari, and I'd prefer not to, but if I have to go through you then I will."
>Move diagonally up and away from Chen, making sure to get at least enough elevation to go over her danmaku. As we do this fire a horizontal spread of water drip danmaku.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 04, 2019, 01:18:09 am
>"I really need to get to Yukari, and I'd prefer not to, but if I have to go through you then I will."
>Move diagonally up and away from Chen, making sure to get at least enough elevation to go over her danmaku. As we do this fire a horizontal spread of water drip danmaku.

>"She's busy!"
>You move to flank the nekomata, as she draws back away from you. The arrows pass under you with no real threat. You send out your shots, but Chen is far enough away they are not an immediate threat. She creates a few circles of danmaku around her, red and blue arrowheads that circle in opposite directions. So far they are keeping close to her.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 04, 2019, 02:41:54 am
>"She's busy!"
>You move to flank the nekomata, as she draws back away from you. The arrows pass under you with no real threat. You send out your shots, but Chen is far enough away they are not an immediate threat. She creates a few circles of danmaku around her, red and blue arrowheads that circle in opposite directions. So far they are keeping close to her.

>_

> Spellcards.

> Keep flanking her and create additional waves of watery Danmaku above and below Chen.

> Observe both Chen and  those blue and red arrowheads movements and direction of facing to  better understand aim and starting pattern .

> Can we only make good use of our "ghostliness" during spellcards or are there good and legit possibilities even outside of them ?

> Yell: " Hey! I am Murasa Minamitsu of the Myouren Temple,so you should recall  we prefer solving pickles more peacefully if given the chance and I am trespassing for that reason and not for stirring trouble up ! "

> " I just came by advice and assistance to seek Yukari's help for a weird and unprecedented "dimension " affliction of mine which could very well have a link,be a side of the issue making her busy...If I could better explain myself even with me under tight escort! "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 05, 2019, 08:27:29 am
> Spellcards.

> Keep flanking her and create additional waves of watery Danmaku above and below Chen.

> Observe both Chen and  those blue and red arrowheads movements and direction of facing to  better understand aim and starting pattern .

> Can we only make good use of our "ghostliness" during spellcards or are there good and legit possibilities even outside of them ?

> Yell: " Hey! I am Murasa Minamitsu of the Myouren Temple,so you should recall  we prefer solving pickles more peacefully if given the chance and I am trespassing for that reason and not for stirring trouble up ! "

> " I just came by advice and assistance to seek Yukari's help for a weird and unprecedented "dimension " affliction of mine which could very well have a link,be a side of the issue making her busy...If I could better explain myself even with me under tight escort! "


>Your spellcards are: 
>Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex"
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>You may observe, move, or attack.  You can do two at once. You can't do all three without considerable loss of ability.
>You could go intangible, but if may not matter for the sake of danmaku. And if it does, it's terribly rude. Outside your spellcard, of course.

>_

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 06, 2019, 09:51:12 pm
>Your spellcards are: 
>Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex"
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>You may observe, move, or attack.  You can do two at once. You can't do all three without considerable loss of ability.
>You could go intangible, but if may not matter for the sake of danmaku. And if it does, it's terribly rude. Outside your spellcard, of course.

>_
// (I am both in some hurry ,somehow late with activities and people so... :V ) :o
Oh-oh ! Mhmh!  :) .Intangibility and ghostliness would be neater when there are time/place/occasions to be "experimenting" , "exploring" " nice uses " without  :wat: abusing , be excessive or doing it in  bad/nasty form ; it is also not to be underestimated regarding Fair-Ish uses,and even unfair when required by good reason ; :D mostly it could be Murasa but not just her (Tojiko;Stargazer; Touhou ghosts and spirits,by various species, like those poltergeists; certainly whatever is Ghostly(besides Stargazer) and notable in the Submerged World Dimension ,especially links to the Formless One...) //

> Recall what is possible about ghostliness and intangibility exploits even during combat ,combat-like,possibly some simulation or potential.

> Yell: " Hey! I am Murasa Minamitsu of the Myouren Temple,so you should recall  we prefer solving pickles more peacefully if given the chance and I am trespassing for that reason and not for stirring trouble up ! "

> " I just came by advice and assistance to seek Yukari's help for a weird and unprecedented "dimension " affliction of mine which could very well have a link,be a side of the issue making her busy...If I could better explain myself ! Even with me under safe escort or survey - nothing to hide I'd know or wager - indoors or outdoors ! "

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 08, 2019, 04:00:10 am
> Recall what is possible about ghostliness and intangibility exploits even during combat ,combat-like,possibly some simulation or potential.

> Yell: " Hey! I am Murasa Minamitsu of the Myouren Temple,so you should recall  we prefer solving pickles more peacefully if given the chance and I am trespassing for that reason and not for stirring trouble up ! "

> " I just came by advice and assistance to seek Yukari's help for a weird and unprecedented "dimension " affliction of mine which could very well have a link,be a side of the issue making her busy...If I could better explain myself ! Even with me under safe escort or survey - nothing to hide I'd know or wager - indoors or outdoors ! "



>There is pretty much no way to use it that wouldn't be gauche.
>"Maybe she doesn't want to help you!"  Chen shouts, as the danmaku swirling around her starts to spin again in your direction, spreading out in a pair of thick sprays.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 08, 2019, 12:08:27 pm
>Is it so thick that we wouldn't be able to dodge through it?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 09, 2019, 12:56:14 am
>Is it so thick that we wouldn't be able to dodge through it?

>You don't think so, but it is definitely tangled and may be thicker in some places than others.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 10, 2019, 01:53:39 am
>You don't think so, but it is definitely tangled and may be thicker in some places than others.

>_
>Keep Observing and Discerning,continue doing in fitted ways this during the Duel, the surest less thick and tangled parts

> Reposition and aim true accordingly.

> Focus for some ghostliness ,if feasible but belay when" waters are clearer" if enemy "bombards are a-blazing closer ", to boost speed,agility,grazing,related.

> All "Waves" and  have to alternate patterning for in exhausting,containing and turning agiity and quickness against themselves and more precise aimings

> Go forward a little and fire 3,more if safely possible,thick Danmaku Patterns from 3 angles,more if in relative safety, all reacting to Chen's Location and Openings : intertwined and oblique but still horizontal-ish ,in ways pushing Chen down or up to our earlier above and below waves.


> Quickly go backwards a fair distance in places where  the less tangled and lessthicker streams of Danmaku are spreading out while firing another Above& Below Waves,more if secure, still orizontal-ish but equally oblique with their ending points alternating between  Chen and close areas   .


> Increase watery feeling in all Danmaku,unless it can't be done or it would slow them or us down ,prep. time  included  ; if it is prep. time we need,prepare to do it after counter-attack and dodging when there is some peace and clarity on the horizon.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 12, 2019, 09:35:51 am
>Hold up on the ghostliness, and wait until we can see how the danmaku is unfolding, and make a dash for any large enough gaps that we see appearning.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 12, 2019, 09:40:52 am
>Keep Observing and Discerning,continue doing in fitted ways this during the Duel, the surest less thick and tangled parts
> Reposition and aim true accordingly.
> Focus for some ghostliness ,if feasible but belay when" waters are clearer" if enemy "bombards are a-blazing closer ", to boost speed,agility,grazing,related.
> All "Waves" and  have to alternate patterning for in exhausting,containing and turning agiity and quickness against themselves and more precise aimings
> Go forward a little and fire 3,more if safely possible,thick Danmaku Patterns from 3 angles,more if in relative safety, all reacting to Chen's Location and Openings : intertwined and oblique but still horizontal-ish ,in ways pushing Chen down or up to our earlier above and below waves.
> Quickly go backwards a fair distance in places where  the less tangled and lessthicker streams of Danmaku are spreading out while firing another Above& Below Waves,more if secure, still orizontal-ish but equally oblique with their ending points alternating between  Chen and close areas   .
> Increase watery feeling in all Danmaku,unless it can't be done or it would slow them or us down ,prep. time  included  ; if it is prep. time we need,prepare to do it after counter-attack and dodging when there is some peace and clarity on the horizon.

>You consider indulging your spectral nature, and quickly realize it would be a terrible idea.
>While Chen's attack is intimidating at first, you can quickly see some gaps in it, and move back to slip though them easily. While you do, you send out a few dipperfuls of waters danmaku, forcing Chen to move higher to avoid being hit herself. She makes frustrated noises, and summons two more rings of danmaku around herself. "Get out of here! This place isn't for you!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 12, 2019, 11:13:44 am
>"I have just the spellcard for a troublesome cat like you."
>Back off a little and activate Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 14, 2019, 04:05:48 am
> Wait ! Again,observe gaps and safe spots, slip through them  AND THEN " Deep Vortex " .

>  During " Deep Vortex " do our best by a similar strategy,but adapted to
the very limited movement due to Spellcards in general and this one in specific.

> Yell,repeat if necessary,when the coast is as clear as possible on our end and both our and Chen's attention is high enough: "Oy Chen,I am trusting Yukari and even Ran are busy,channel closed to bother,but  they sure'd like a useful hand and good help is more needed the bigger the problem is ; if myself or the vast majority of the Myouren Temple or a good number of goers or Buddhist Believers'd were unhelpful then you'd be right-o ... "

> " ...Though I  confirmed the "" Dimensional "" nature of my issue,by that the possible fixes of it and the usefulness for both our pickles,with,be ready for revelations, Okina Matara who,after helping each other,had advice and passage  for me here ..."

>" ...She's Gensokyo' secret goddess of dimensional doors,passages and secrets,a part of her aspects, so she's linked with Yukari, the 2 of them knowing each other,linked with ""Dimensions"" and Gensoskyo ! ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 14, 2019, 02:55:57 pm
>"I have just the spellcard for a troublesome cat like you."
>Back off a little and activate Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex".

> Wait ! Again,observe gaps and safe spots, slip through them  AND THEN " Deep Vortex " .

>  During " Deep Vortex " do our best by a similar strategy,but adapted to
the very limited movement due to Spellcards in general and this one in specific.

> Yell,repeat if necessary,when the coast is as clear as possible on our end and both our and Chen's attention is high enough: "Oy Chen,I am trusting Yukari and even Ran are busy,channel closed to bother,but  they sure'd like a useful hand and good help is more needed the bigger the problem is ; if myself or the vast majority of the Myouren Temple or a good number of goers or Buddhist Believers'd were unhelpful then you'd be right-o ... "

> " ...Though I  confirmed the "" Dimensional "" nature of my issue,by that the possible fixes of it and the usefulness for both our pickles,with,be ready for revelations, Okina Matara who,after helping each other,had advice and passage  for me here ..."

>" ...She's Gensokyo' secret goddess of dimensional doors,passages and secrets,a part of her aspects, so she's linked with Yukari, the 2 of them knowing each other,linked with ""Dimensions"" and Gensoskyo ! ".

>You slip through the next wave of bullets and invoke your most potent spellcard. Perhaps it's a little rude, but hardly uncouth. Sleeping into intangibility, her bullets just sleep through you, as you move around, filling the field with concentric rings. You can quickly see, it's more than Chen is ready to deal with; while she is aggressive and perhaps even tricky, her defensive ability is not very good. She can dodge reasonably at first, but once different rings overlap, she is quickly unable to keep up, taking hit after hit, before slumping down to the ground and collapsing into a heap before you have much time to say anything.
>"That wasn't very nice," says a calm voice from a nearby building.

>_

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 14, 2019, 11:42:29 pm
>You slip through the next wave of bullets and invoke your most potent spellcard. Perhaps it's a little rude, but hardly uncouth. Sleeping into intangibility, her bullets just sleep through you, as you move around, filling the field with concentric rings. You can quickly see, it's more than Chen is ready to deal with; while she is aggressive and perhaps even tricky, her defensive ability is not very good. She can dodge reasonably at first, but once different rings overlap, she is quickly unable to keep up, taking hit after hit, before slumping down to the ground and collapsing into a heap before you have much time to say anything.
>"That wasn't very nice," says a calm voice from a nearby building.

>_

//  Ran ???
By the way we have just found out the heaviest Spellcards/Moves are better saved,ans have less "side effects" ,for tougher misunderstanding or tougher battles //

> Turn toward the voice and,unless Chen has had a rough landing, carefully head closer to it : " Sorry I went overboard,but I did point out and explained several times   I was no interloper and instead have both an important pickle and even a possible aid to be brought before Yukari ...

> " ...but would it not be better for both to see eye to eye,be closer to Chen  in such a situation? In fact I wasn't able to explain myself to her,and through her to Ran and Yukari ,so if you are who I suspect I can remedy that... "

> Speech prepared for Chen is for the mistery person when at least some of her idenity is known,unless unrelated to the Yakumos.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 15, 2019, 03:36:44 am
> Turn toward the voice and,unless Chen has had a rough landing, carefully head closer to it : " Sorry I went overboard,but I did point out and explained several times   I was no interloper and instead have both an important pickle and even a possible aid to be brought before Yukari ...
> " ...but would it not be better for both to see eye to eye,be closer to Chen  in such a situation? In fact I wasn't able to explain myself to her,and through her to Ran and Yukari ,so if you are who I suspect I can remedy that... "
> Speech prepared for Chen is for the mistery person when at least some of her idenity is known,unless unrelated to the Yakumos.

>Looking over, and downward, you can see a woman with golden hair and fox ears under a mob cap leaning on an open window, from inside one of the houses. You vaguely recognize her from festivals at the Hakurei Shrine, an associate of Yukari's. "Don't misunderstand me," she says, "I am understand why, Chen is a bit territorial. But it wasn't very nice."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2019, 07:37:08 am
>"I'm a bit desperate to talk to Yukari, sorry again. Okina Matara told me she'd be here."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 15, 2019, 07:40:07 am
>"I'm a bit desperate to talk to Yukari, sorry again. Okina Matara told me she'd be here."

>"Hmmm," says the fox woman. "Well, I suppose she's involved...meet me at manor, please. I'll be along shortly."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2019, 07:49:03 am
>"Okay."
>Look over to see how Chen's doing.
>If she looks like she'll be fine start walking over to the manor.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 15, 2019, 07:55:52 am
>"Okay."
>Look over to see how Chen's doing.
>If she looks like she'll be fine start walking over to the manor.

>Chen is sprawled on the ground, making a kind of "Bleeeeeh" noise. She'll be fine, she just lost a danmaku battle.
>You make your way toward the manor. It is larger than the other houses here, but not vastly so; a respectable and stately country home. Its roof extends some ways past the wall, giving quite a bit of share, and places for several small patios. You do not have to wait long for the fox woman to rejoin you. Standing tall in her white and blue robes, her clothing resembles the gap youkai's strongly. "You've mentioned the god of the back door's involvement," she says, as she moves to slide open the front door. "Just why did she send you here?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2019, 08:08:19 am
>"To repay a favour, she said that Yukari could help me with a weird problem I've been having that nobody seems to know anything about."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 15, 2019, 08:15:24 am
>"To repay a favour, she said that Yukari could help me with a weird problem I've been having that nobody seems to know anything about."

>She leads you inside, and down a long hall, well-appointed but sparsely decorated. A long rug runs over its tatami floors. "Go on."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2019, 08:25:43 am
>Give her a brief description of our affliction as we walk.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 15, 2019, 08:28:25 am
>Give her a brief description of our affliction as we walk.

>"Hm," she says, as she leads you into down the hall, around a corner at a T intersection into a very similar hall; this one as a small plants by a window, and stops at a door. She knocks on it gently, then slides it open. "Lady Yukari will see you," she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2019, 08:34:25 am
>"Thank you."
>Step inside.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 15, 2019, 08:45:04 am
>"Thank you."
>Step inside.

>You step inside into what looks like a small reading room. It is appointed with sitting matts and elegant tables, as well as a few shelves with a modest amount of scrolls on them, and places for writing supplies. In the middle of it, however, is a much more modern-looking kotatsu table, where the Gap youkai is sitting and staring hard at a mess of papers scattered about; at a glance the ink is still fresh, depicting a number of diagrams and pictures you simply cannot make sense of. The look on her face is definitely calm, but you can't help but feel it is forced. You step inside, and she looks up at you, as if you were some kind of furniture that had just come to life and walked in to check on her.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2019, 09:20:03 am
>Have we met Yukari in person before?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 15, 2019, 09:21:05 am
>Have we met Yukari in person before?

>Not really, no.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2019, 09:25:26 am
>"Uh, sorry for intruding. I'm Captain Minamitsu Murasa from the Myouren Temple. Okina Matara said you might be able to help me and sent me here."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 15, 2019, 09:28:57 am
>"Uh, sorry for intruding. I'm Captain Minamitsu Murasa from the Myouren Temple. Okina Matara said you might be able to help me and sent me here."

>There is a moment of silence. You can't help but feel she is stifling a groan. "And why is Matara dumping her trash onto me?" she says. Then she frowns. "...You aren't trash. You know what I mean."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2019, 10:31:10 am
>"I kind of saved her follower Mai, so she sent me here to return the favour because I'm suffering from a problem that nobody seems to know anything about. She reckoned you might have some idea though."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 15, 2019, 10:32:43 am
>"I kind of saved her follower Mai, so she sent me here to return the favour because I'm suffering from a problem that nobody seems to know anything about. She reckoned you might have some idea though."

>You are certain she restrains another sigh, and possibly some mumbling.
>"Very well, have a seat. Don't touch anything."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 15, 2019, 01:25:06 pm
>Take a seat at the kotatsu.
>"Sorry for interrupting, but this is really imporant and you might be the only one who can help me."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 15, 2019, 01:30:57 pm
>Take a seat at the kotatsu.
>"Sorry for interrupting, but this is really imporant and you might be the only one who can help me."

>"I'm going to assume so," Yukari says. "We'll see if I need to have a word with Miss Matara later..."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Serela on April 15, 2019, 02:15:09 pm
>"As for the matter at hand, I'm having some kind of... displacement issue? More specifically, I'll be here one moment, and then suddenly vanish, finding myself in a vast ocean floor. Witnesses have confirmed that I completely disappear from Gensokyo, and that on return I seem as though I... got wet, but somehow dried instantly. If I move in the ocean world, I reappear in Gensokyo as though I'd moved the same distance. It's happened several times today."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 16, 2019, 01:49:12 am
>"As for the matter at hand, I'm having some kind of... displacement issue? More specifically, I'll be here one moment, and then suddenly vanish, finding myself in a vast ocean floor. Witnesses have confirmed that I completely disappear from Gensokyo, and that on return I seem as though I... got wet, but somehow dried instantly. If I move in the ocean world, I reappear in Gensokyo as though I'd moved the same distance. It's happened several times today."

>There is a long and uncomfortable silence. You aren't sure if she is upset, if gears are turning in her head, or both.
>"That shouldn't be happening," she says at length. "Continue."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Serela on April 16, 2019, 02:12:20 am
>"It seems to resemble an underwater Gensokyo, although changed enough that it's not immediately obvious. The last time I went, I met a strange jellyfish-like creature called Stargazer. It was familiar with the concept of Gensokyo and seemed friendly, but although we tried to bond together to bring it back with me, I don't think there was any real success... I haven't been able to bring anything else back either, for that matter."
>Frown. "No one had any advice beyond perhaps finding Doremy Sweet or yourself. All I know is that I woke up with a terrible feeling, and next thing I knew, this started happening on a regular basis."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 16, 2019, 02:27:25 pm
>"It seems to resemble an underwater Gensokyo, although changed enough that it's not immediately obvious. The last time I went, I met a strange jellyfish-like creature called Stargazer. It was familiar with the concept of Gensokyo and seemed friendly, but although we tried to bond together to bring it back with me, I don't think there was any real success... I haven't been able to bring anything else back either, for that matter."
>Frown. "No one had any advice beyond perhaps finding Doremy Sweet or yourself. All I know is that I woke up with a terrible feeling, and next thing I knew, this started happening on a regular basis."

>"Stargazer," Yukari says. "Hm, so that's what that thing is. It's been bothering me."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Serela on April 16, 2019, 03:11:02 pm
>Perk. "Wait, what? Have you heard of it, or did I actually bring it with me to some degree?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 17, 2019, 02:12:40 am
>Perk. "Wait, what? Have you heard of it, or did I actually bring it with me to some degree?"

>"I am sure it is the latter," she says. "I think it tried to possess you. I'm sure you understand exactly why that wouldn't work."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Serela on April 17, 2019, 03:59:35 am
>Look unsettled. "Possess me? ...should I be glad it failed? Mmn."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 17, 2019, 05:23:13 am
>Look unsettled. "Possess me? ...should I be glad it failed? Mmn."

>"Certainly so," says Yukari. "But, hm, it sounds like you weren't terribly worried about this?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Serela on April 17, 2019, 12:28:31 pm
>"Honestly, I hadn't the foggiest idea what was going on. This has all been so crazy, I was just relieved to have found something other than endless empty water for once. And it felt... friendly? It's hard to describe, but I could sense it's thoughts, even before it tried to... well, possess me. Even then, I had honestly sort of invited it to try, in an attempt to bring it back... which in hindsight does sound like a real rookie mistake, here."
>"Mmmn... even Stargazer didn't seem to have any idea where or what that ocean world was, or how it got there." Shrug. "It was just as confused as me. It vaguely remembered having been somewhere else... "infinitely far away, cold and dark and crowded", but now it was just... in the ocean world, instead."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 17, 2019, 01:33:27 pm
>"Certainly so," says Yukari. "But, hm, it sounds like you weren't terribly worried about this?"

>_


> Pensive and relieved look : " Trying to establishing contact has not been peachy so I'd rather carry her to Gensokyo,with Stargazer being only barely able to grab onto my spiritual ether essence,given as Stargazer may only be carried ,only to some extent and trying her best and being permitted to and watched overby a spiritual being similar might seem or have some side-effects as possession...

> "... The pickles ,correct me if I am wrong or overstating , to be that dimension,what being is using or weaving or floating and sinking it and channels off 'em to impose it. "

> "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 17, 2019, 04:42:33 pm


> Pensive and relieved look : " Trying to establishing contact has not been peachy so I'd rather carry her to Gensokyo,with Stargazer being only barely able to grab onto my spiritual ether essence,given as Stargazer may only be carried ,only to some extent and trying her best and being permitted to and watched overby a spiritual being similar might seem or have some side-effects as possession...
> "... The pickles ,correct me if I am wrong or overstating , to be that dimension,what being is using or weaving or floating and sinking it and channels off 'em to impose it. "


>"I'm hardly an expert, but I imagine its clinging to you for dear life right now, so to speak," Yukari says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 17, 2019, 04:49:03 pm
>"I'm hardly an expert, but I imagine its clinging to you for dear life right now, so to speak," Yukari says.

>_
>"Certainly so," says Yukari. "But, hm, it sounds like you weren't terribly worried about this?"

>_
 
// A wholeheart SORRY  :blush: for having to respond and readin again past that draft submitted as a precaution :1.  I might have required my router restarted;2.my I-Pad needs its Wi-Fi connection restarted because it has since timed out a few times like MoTK sessions;3.quite more worries sprung up; 4.I need to test and execute an E-Bill payment by switching from Chrome,this post is drafted on it and completed on Ipad-Safari,to Firefox ; 5. On Chrome even just refreshing page/cache/cookies,ALL the post contect/format is automatically cleared due to speed+security+page displaying+actually interested in learning about that tech&quality part... //

// Another longpost/reply in the team due to Engangements and Priorities(Partly thanks to  ;)Holy Week and Preparation Holiest Easter  :) ,different Time-Zones AND Free-Time and verily  giving  space to the Parser&Readers&Other Players&Team Playing //

> Pensive and relieved look : "If you are so kind to heed more of a ghost captain's brief incident-log,for  it's likely both hints and help for for everyone involved, myselfa,the Myouren Temple and linked are going to be very grateful."


> Stop between descriptions to best " oil  if Yukari's head-gears: " Nothing stands out as a point of reference or help in that "Deluged Gensokyo+Outside World Oceanic Version ",only Stargazer in a...Giant Man-o-War Spirit Form... which seemed almost drifted and ship-wrecked there; any movement and interactionby latching onto a spiritual ether essence ,meant moving interacting like beyond calmly swimming and explaining-by-feelings ."

> "Findings are Stargazer's latching onto's only some of it but the most is coming up with ...a haul-carry between spirits...limited, all-permitted,watched over AND ONLY POSSible while I am in my ghost-spiritual form,anything more corporeal and Stargazer slips away ; in the end a sure interaction and collaboration is somehow difficult even when I am at my truest nature as  funayurei(//ship-sinking sea-ghost//) but gratefully reformed by Byakuren, Myourens and even Gensokyo...

> "... Actually the No.1 Pickle,but please do correct me,is between I being what I am and doing, that Dimension , Gensokyo : prompt perphaps unwanted by the mastermind and its hazards in  turning not only 1 off-decker , but 2 with Stargazer ,into channels ...

> " ...On 1 hand I am being displaced by temporary cycles and on the other Stargazer had been near-permanently ; in truth our last dispacement was cut-off AGAINST our will,unlike my 3 previous lonely trips,JUST WHEN the 2 of us were "especially spirited" during mor

> " ... Hey-oh. If only a part may be felt awake,for it feels absent to me,how about going for a rouse step-by-step by focusing and communicating while this time I am to turn full-sea-ghost while in safe waters ? "

 




Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 18, 2019, 02:11:40 am
 
// A wholeheart SORRY  :blush: for having to respond and readin again past that draft submitted as a precaution :1.  I might have required my router restarted;2.my I-Pad needs its Wi-Fi connection restarted because it has since timed out a few times like MoTK sessions;3.quite more worries sprung up; 4.I need to test and execute an E-Bill payment by switching from Chrome,this post is drafted on it and completed on Ipad-Safari,to Firefox ; 5. On Chrome even just refreshing page/cache/cookies,ALL the post contect/format is automatically cleared due to speed+security+page displaying+actually interested in learning about that tech&quality part... //

// Another longpost/reply in the team due to Engangements and Priorities(Partly thanks to  ;)Holy Week and Preparation Holiest Easter  :) ,different Time-Zones AND Free-Time and verily  giving  space to the Parser&Readers&Other Players&Team Playing //

> Pensive and relieved look : "If you are so kind to heed more of a ghost captain's brief incident-log,for  it's likely both hints and help for for everyone involved, myselfa,the Myouren Temple and linked are going to be very grateful."


> Stop between descriptions to best " oil  if Yukari's head-gears: " Nothing stands out as a point of reference or help in that "Deluged Gensokyo+Outside World Oceanic Version ",only Stargazer in a...Giant Man-o-War Spirit Form... which seemed almost drifted and ship-wrecked there; any movement and interactionby latching onto a spiritual ether essence ,meant moving interacting like beyond calmly swimming and explaining-by-feelings ."

> "Findings are Stargazer's latching onto's only some of it but the most is coming up with ...a haul-carry between spirits...limited, all-permitted,watched over AND ONLY POSSible while I am in my ghost-spiritual form,anything more corporeal and Stargazer slips away ; in the end a sure interaction and collaboration is somehow difficult even when I am at my truest nature as  funayurei(//ship-sinking sea-ghost//) but gratefully reformed by Byakuren, Myourens and even Gensokyo...

> "... Actually the No.1 Pickle,but please do correct me,is between I being what I am and doing, that Dimension , Gensokyo : prompt perphaps unwanted by the mastermind and its hazards in  turning not only 1 off-decker , but 2 with Stargazer ,into channels ...

> " ...On 1 hand I am being displaced by temporary cycles and on the other Stargazer had been near-permanently ; in truth our last dispacement was cut-off AGAINST our will,unlike my 3 previous lonely trips,JUST WHEN the 2 of us were "especially spirited" during mor

> " ... Hey-oh. If only a part may be felt awake,for it feels absent to me,how about going for a rouse step-by-step by focusing and communicating while this time I am to turn full-sea-ghost while in safe waters ? "

 






Whups

>"Honestly, I hadn't the foggiest idea what was going on. This has all been so crazy, I was just relieved to have found something other than endless empty water for once. And it felt... friendly? It's hard to describe, but I could sense it's thoughts, even before it tried to... well, possess me. Even then, I had honestly sort of invited it to try, in an attempt to bring it back... which in hindsight does sound like a real rookie mistake, here."
>"Mmmn... even Stargazer didn't seem to have any idea where or what that ocean world was, or how it got there." Shrug. "It was just as confused as me. It vaguely remembered having been somewhere else... "infinitely far away, cold and dark and crowded", but now it was just... in the ocean world, instead."

>Yukari nods. "How terribly fascinating... Just what were you planning to do with it?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 18, 2019, 10:01:34 am
>"Bring it back to Gensokyo if possible I guess. I don't think it was very happy with where it was and it seemed pretty benevolent."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 18, 2019, 10:03:33 am
>"Bring it back to Gensokyo if possible I guess. I don't think it was very happy with where it was and it seemed pretty benevolent."

>"I suppose you'll want to find something for it to attach itself to, then?" says Yukari.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 18, 2019, 12:17:57 pm
>"I'm not even going to pretend to know how that would work."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 18, 2019, 12:20:29 pm
>"I'm not even going to pretend to know how that would work."

>Yukari laughs; you think you detect a hint of tiredness in her voice.
>"Well, you would need something that can host an entity like that, wouldn't you?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 18, 2019, 03:40:54 pm
>Do we have any idea where we could find something like this?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 18, 2019, 03:43:35 pm
>Do we have any idea where we could find something like this?

>Well, you'd have think about what can be possessed...

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 18, 2019, 03:45:18 pm
> How does possession work?
> Could we be possessed? If not, who could?
> Could we possess others?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 18, 2019, 04:06:47 pm
>Do we know if our items travel to the watery place with us?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 18, 2019, 04:17:42 pm
> How does possession work?
> Could we be possessed? If not, who could?
> Could we possess others?

>Essentially, a spirit inserts themselves into something. Usually it is a suitable living vessel, but sometimes spiritually charged inanimate objects will do; you recall hearing of a ghost that attached itself to a small box, once.
>You have no talent for possession, you do you own dirty work, so to speak.

>Do we know if our items travel to the watery place with us?

>You believe they do. At least you haven't noticed anything missing while you were there.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 18, 2019, 04:41:26 pm
>"Do you think Reimu could make a talisman that could do that?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 18, 2019, 11:26:37 pm
>Yukari laughs; you think you detect a hint of tiredness in her voice.
>"Well, you would need something that can host an entity like that, wouldn't you?"

>_
> " A talisman or something else that has affinity to Stargazer's spiritual nature and current man-o-war form " ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 19, 2019, 02:00:54 am
>"Do you think Reimu could make a talisman that could do that?"

> " A talisman or something else that has affinity to Stargazer's spiritual nature and current man-o-war form " ?

>"I suppose," says Yukari. "But that feels like an awful lot of work, wouldn't you agree?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Serela on April 19, 2019, 02:26:06 am
>"Well, I know spirits can sometimes possess certain kinds of objects... if I have something with me, it should come to the ocean world when I disappear, and return with me as well. Unless you think that Stargazer could latch onto something from me in Gensokyo? I'm not sure how... 'here' they are."
>Hmm. Do we know of any spiritually charged objects at the Temple? Something that isn't too precious to borrow, at least.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 19, 2019, 04:07:41 am
> When a spirit possesses a 'suitable living vessel', what happens to the spirit, and what happens to the vessel?
> Would our anchor count as a 'spirituality charged inanimate object'?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 19, 2019, 05:25:29 am
>"Well, I know spirits can sometimes possess certain kinds of objects... if I have something with me, it should come to the ocean world when I disappear, and return with me as well. Unless you think that Stargazer could latch onto something from me in Gensokyo? I'm not sure how... 'here' they are."
>Hmm. Do we know of any spiritually charged objects at the Temple? Something that isn't too precious to borrow, at least.

>Yukari nods. "Just so."
>There's a few little items that likely have some faith to them. You don't know if you'd be allowed to borrow them, or if Hijiri would care to have them become haunted.

> When a spirit possesses a 'suitable living vessel', what happens to the spirit, and what happens to the vessel?
> Would our anchor count as a 'spirituality charged inanimate object'?

>What happens to the spirit varies from spirit to spirit, but usually the gain some ability to manifest their will into the world, if only by making the haunted thing rattle unpleasantly.
>Probably not, you'd want to think Stargazer would have already used it if so.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 20, 2019, 09:48:47 am
>"Any suggestions on what to use? Or am I going to have to find something myself?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 20, 2019, 09:50:52 am
>"Any suggestions on what to use? Or am I going to have to find something myself?"

>"Well, you would want something easy to keep around,  I imagine," Yukari says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 20, 2019, 11:32:36 am
>"Ok I'll keep an eye out."
>Add quest: A Vessel for Stargazer.
>"As much as I really do want to get Stargazer out of there, that's not the reason I came here. Do you know why all this is happening in the first place?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 21, 2019, 04:41:16 am
>"Ok I'll keep an eye out."
>Add quest: A Vessel for Stargazer.
>"As much as I really do want to get Stargazer out of there, that's not the reason I came here. Do you know why all this is happening in the first place?"

>"I may have an idea or two about that," she says as you mention you'll keep an eye out.
>"That is a little more difficult," says Yukari. "I would need to investigate a few things, but you've presented some interesting possibilities, we'll say."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 22, 2019, 04:30:58 am
>"How long do you think that's going to take? Because I l'd like to know I'm not just going to switch over to this watery place one day and not come back."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 22, 2019, 04:33:17 am
>"How long do you think that's going to take? Because I l'd like to know I'm not just going to switch over to this watery place one day and not come back."

>"Why, it would take as long as it does," Yukari says. "But, I wouldn't expect to wait too long."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 22, 2019, 04:36:25 am
>"Ok, that's good to hear. I hope you can see why I'm a bit antsy about getting some solid answers here."
>"What was this 'idea or two' you had for a vessel for Stargazer?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 22, 2019, 04:44:08 am
>"Ok, that's good to hear. I hope you can see why I'm a bit antsy about getting some solid answers here."
>"What was this 'idea or two' you had for a vessel for Stargazer?"

>"Well, if all she needs is something living to possess..." Yukari says.
>She reaches under her kotatsu, then lifts the edge of the blank and pulls out a small pot with a green plant in it. No larger than a coin across, it is shaped like a round rock that has been smoothed by a river, covered with a light sort of fuzz and a number of obvious spines. You've never seen anything like it before.
>"This should do, wouldn't you agree?" she says, setting it on the table. "And it should be easy to carry around as long as you are not careless."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 22, 2019, 05:22:22 am
>"Oh yeah, that could work. Do you want anything in exchange?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 22, 2019, 05:24:03 am
>"Oh yeah, that could work. Do you want anything in exchange?"

>"We'll call this a little gift," Yukari says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 22, 2019, 09:09:17 pm
>"We'll call this a little gift," Yukari says.

>_
> Ponder if we can either find or come with up a waterproof,sturdy and breathable container to keep such a plant in decent life and shape.

> Gently extend and hand and take it with a small smile snd small bow :" Fantastic ! Many thanks for everything up to now, Yukari ".

> " And  more of 'em when your investigations are going to be done and I,or someone close by me, are privy to them in addition to the help by the Baku Doremy ,when she's recovered, at Okina's Doorways Dimension ."

> "In fact if I am to be found ,or displaced,you already know how it's best to look&ask around the Myouren Temple,Human Village,in-between,but surprisingly you could also find and contact  Soga no Tojiko around the Village and if necessary,but more of a chore to find where she at,even her boss Toyosatomimi no Miko. "

> Set it down by us and gaze at it while keeping attention to Yukari.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 22, 2019, 09:27:32 pm
> Ponder if we can either find or come with up a waterproof,sturdy and breathable container to keep such a plant in decent life and shape.

> Gently extend and hand and take it with a small smile snd small bow :" Fantastic ! Many thanks for everything up to now, Yukari ".

> " And  more of 'em when your investigations are going to be done and I,or someone close by me, are privy to them in addition to the help by the Baku Doremy ,when she's recovered, at Okina's Doorways Dimension ."

> "In fact if I am to be found ,or displaced,you already know how it's best to look&ask around the Myouren Temple,Human Village,in-between,but surprisingly you could also find and contact  Soga no Tojiko around the Village and if necessary,but more of a chore to find where she at,even her boss Toyosatomimi no Miko. "

> Set it down by us and gaze at it while keeping attention to Yukari.

>It could probably do with a glass dome.
>"What does Doremy have to do with this?" says Yukari.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 22, 2019, 10:00:21 pm
>"I was hoping to see if she knows what's going on with me. Which is what brought me to Okina Matara, she sent her followers to invite Doremy to her weird dimension and they misunderstood things a bit and now Doremy's recovering from her 'invitation.'"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 22, 2019, 10:08:38 pm
>It could probably do with a glass dome.
>"What does Doremy have to do with this?" says Yukari.

>_
> "Doremy's the Youkai expert about dream and dreaming being their own kind-of dimension,dimension-hopping and particular travel,including my displacement and Stargazer's,they could be doing even more when not just on their own. "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 23, 2019, 06:50:05 am
>"I was hoping to see if she knows what's going on with me. Which is what brought me to Okina Matara, she sent her followers to invite Doremy to her weird dimension and they misunderstood things a bit and now Doremy's recovering from her 'invitation.'"

>Yukari snickers. "Yes, this sounds precisely like Matara."

> "Doremy's the Youkai expert about dream and dreaming being their own kind-of dimension,dimension-hopping and particular travel,including my displacement and Stargazer's,they could be doing even more when not just on their own. "

>"Hmm, interesting thought," says Yukari. "Perhaps there is something to it."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 24, 2019, 12:17:31 am
>"Hopefully I'll get to talk to her soon and we'll find out if there is something to it. Is it worth me sticking around here while I wait for you to look into all this? Though now that I think of it, I have no idea where 'here' is."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 25, 2019, 07:34:29 pm
>"Hopefully I'll get to talk to her soon and we'll find out if there is something to it. Is it worth me sticking around here while I wait for you to look into all this? Though now that I think of it, I have no idea where 'here' is."

>"I do have some theories, but I would like time." She pauses for a moment, then says, "Hmm, perhaps you could deliver a message for me? It may well help you in the long run."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 25, 2019, 10:58:52 pm
>"Sure, considering what you're doing for me it's the least I can do. Where do you need me to take it?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 26, 2019, 01:46:12 am
>"I do have some theories, but I would like time." She pauses for a moment, then says, "Hmm, perhaps you could deliver a message for me? It may well help you in the long run."

>_
:wikipedia: //"Triggering"(The part that is that) ,with everyone welcomed to be now or in the future more precise, appears to be mostly plot-wise , progression-wise in the Outer Submerged World and in Gensokyo and related,depending the with the interaction/non-interaction with the Formless One,Stargazer and,especially the 1st,their Reaches/Outreaches // .

> Nod twice " Delivery assured from this captain or first-mate in these waters ,Yukari,as long as you do not have a set-time due to the current conditions of Doremy and at Okina's and mine since its trigger to pull is still murky if not  for my nature, involvement,progression,so to speak and to be clear..."

> "...But  now  it's fair that I be all ears on the message&delivery ;to Doremy,Okina or Myourens or our associates,mayhaps?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 26, 2019, 05:15:51 pm
> Nod twice " Delivery assured from this captain or first-mate in these waters ,Yukari,as long as you do not have a set-time due to the current conditions of Doremy and at Okina's and mine since its trigger to pull is still murky if not  for my nature, involvement,progression,so to speak and to be clear..."
> "...But  now  it's fair that I be all ears on the message&delivery ;to Doremy,Okina or Myourens or our associates,mayhaps?"

>"Sure, considering what you're doing for me it's the least I can do. Where do you need me to take it?"

>"None of those," says Yukari, as she takes a piece of paper and an ink brush, and begins to write something on it, barely paying attention as she talks. "Rather, I need this taken to Scarlet Devil Mansion."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 26, 2019, 08:37:23 pm
>"Alright, can do. Do you want me to deliver it to anyone in particular?"
>Are we on good enough terms with the SDM to get past their guard easily?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 26, 2019, 08:40:22 pm
>"Alright, can do. Do you want me to deliver it to anyone in particular?"
>Are we on good enough terms with the SDM to get past their guard easily?

>"It need only go to the gates, really," she says as she hands you the paper. "But it is for their maid."
>You obtain: Loosely-Folded Message
>Assuming the mansion is particularly closed, you feel you have a good chance of getting inside.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 26, 2019, 09:17:26 pm
>"Consider it done. Should I come back here later or will it get to me if you find something?"
>"Oh and uh, I'll need you to point me towards where the Scarlet Devil Mansion is from here. I got here via weird magical door."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 26, 2019, 09:28:45 pm
>"Consider it done. Should I come back here later or will it get to me if you find something?"
>"Oh and uh, I'll need you to point me towards where the Scarlet Devil Mansion is from here. I got here via weird magical door."

>"You may return," Yukari says.
>"Ah, it's to the south west, some distance," Yukari says. "You should see Youkai Mountain to your left along the way."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 26, 2019, 10:12:11 pm
>"Any other insights before I leave?"
>"And uh, sorry for beating up your cat."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 26, 2019, 10:17:43 pm
>"Any other insights before I leave?"
>"And uh, sorry for beating up your cat."

>She shakes her head slightly. "Not as of yet. But next time it happens, do pay attention."
>"Don't worry, she did her best."

>_
Title: (Sunday of the DIVINE MERCY)Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 28, 2019, 08:52:35 pm
>She shakes her head slightly. "Not as of yet. But next time it happens, do pay attention."
>"Don't worry, she did her best."

>_

// Please,do ask ahead anything useful before the departure  :) //

> Nod : " Gotcha,this is to be delivered to the head-maid at the Mansion ."

> "Oh,about this, there are  2 quick questions if you may kindly enlighten me ."

> If the go-ahead is given :"No.1  ,for the sake of returning here,is it correct to travel north-east from the Mansion with the Mountain on the opposing side going from here to there until I'm hitting some landmark?"

> " No.2, may I know or just reveal its content or its sender if I am asked to explain before the delivery or somesuch?"



Title: Re: (Sunday of the DIVINE MERCY)Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 29, 2019, 09:53:23 pm
> Nod : " Gotcha,this is to be delivered to the head-maid at the Mansion ."
> "Oh,about this, there are  2 quick questions if you may kindly enlighten me ."
> If the go-ahead is given :"No.1  ,for the sake of returning here,is it correct to travel north-east from the Mansion with the Mountain on the opposing side going from here to there until I'm hitting some landmark?"
> " No.2, may I know or just reveal its content or its sender if I am asked to explain before the delivery or somesuch?"

>She nods for you to continue
>"More or less," Yukari says. "You may wish to note some landmarks along the way.
>"It wouldn't mean much to you," she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on April 30, 2019, 01:14:02 pm
>Stand up.
>"I'll be off then, thanks again for your help."
>Head out to the hallway if unprompted.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on April 30, 2019, 11:33:45 pm
>Stand up.
>"I'll be off then, thanks again for your help."
>Head out to the hallway if unprompted.

>"We'll see who needs thanks yet," Yukari says.
>You make your way out into the hallway. It seems Ran has moved on.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 01, 2019, 04:41:36 am
>Retrace our steps to get outside.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 01, 2019, 12:20:41 pm
>Retrace our steps to get outside.

>It's easy enough to find your way back outside.
>The village is as empty as ever.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Serela on May 01, 2019, 04:43:10 pm
>Using the directions given, make our way towards the SDMansion.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 01, 2019, 10:25:28 pm
>As we do, make note of how to return.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 01, 2019, 11:22:08 pm
>Using the directions given, make our way towards the SDMansion.

>As we do, make note of how to return.

>You leave the empty village behind. Making your way over the mountains, you take note of interesting things to find your way home, such as a lone tree on a mountaintop to the east of Mayohiga. After a little while you find yourself returning to more familiar area, just southeast of the human village and west of Youkai Mountain. Things are fairly peaceful along the way, you catch sight of faeries playing here and there, and the autumn colors are very nice from above. It's easy enough to forget things have been hectic all day.  You can see glimpses of Kourindou through the branches, and Marisa's home. Soon you reach Misty Lake, and then Scarlet Devil Mansion beyond it. Landing nearby, you can see Meiling is at the gate. She gives you a nod.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 02, 2019, 02:03:05 am
>Approach Meiling.
>"Hey, I've got a message here for Sakuya."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 02, 2019, 02:04:24 am
>Approach Meiling.
>"Hey, I've got a message here for Sakuya."

>"Hey Cap'm," Meiling says, "Something up at the temple? It's not Rinnosuke, is it?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 02, 2019, 07:26:20 am
>"Nah, this is actually from Yukari Yakumo, believe it or not. To repay a favour."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Not-Marisa on May 02, 2019, 08:46:10 am
>"Nah, this is actually from Yukari Yakumo, believe it or not. To repay a favour."
> Meiling asks, "A favour? What kind of favor?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 02, 2019, 12:40:21 pm
> Meiling asks, "A favour? What kind of favor?"

Ah, this isn't collaborative in that sense. I'm running the show, the rest of you run Murasa.


>"Nah, this is actually from Yukari Yakumo, believe it or not. To repay a favour."

>"Huh," she says. "Well, better make sure she gets it."
>Meiling moves to open the gate. "She should be in the kitchen right now."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 02, 2019, 04:43:44 pm
> Meiling asks, "A favour? What kind of favor?"

// Murasa could ask it directly to Sakuya or could make such a request from Meiling,if they are willing . //

> Salute of appreciation to Meiling "Thanks!So,No issues for anyone in delvering it myself ?

> After confirming permission, donwe know where the Kitchen at the Mansion is ? Ask Meiling otherwise.

> If all is set,make haste in deliverying while staying mindful and respectful of the sorroundings.

> By the way, How long do our Spellcards need to "recharge" and be usable again ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 03, 2019, 11:43:38 am
// Murasa could ask it directly to Sakuya or could make such a request from Meiling,if they are willing . //

> Salute of appreciation to Meiling "Thanks!So,No issues for anyone in delvering it myself ?

> After confirming permission, donwe know where the Kitchen at the Mansion is ? Ask Meiling otherwise.

> If all is set,make haste in deliverying while staying mindful and respectful of the sorroundings.

> By the way, How long do our Spellcards need to "recharge" and be usable again ?

>"Yeah, you know how to behave," Meiling says, as she opens the gate. "The kitchen's on the far west side, past all the galleries."
>Spellcards take some time to charge up again, in your case, usually about a half day.
>Heading inside, you see that the main hall is still decorated with western-style landscapes from the last time you were here; Remilia likes to rotate out the front display from time to time. You head west, through a set of double doors, and down a hallway along the outer wall of the manor, the windows affording you a view of a large, ornate fountain that you are certain has not worked in a couple centuries. At the end of the hall are more doors, leading to the kitchen.
>Through there, you find a few faeries in their maid outfits sweeping the floors. Large ovens and ranges dominate the walls, while huge tables take up much of the floor space. Smaller faeries have an easier time sweep under the latter. You find Sakuya in the process of of emptying a large bag of rice into an earthenware storage jar. She glances toward you as you enter. "Ah, I did not expect to see you again today," she says.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 04, 2019, 09:23:23 am
>"Of all things I'm here with a message for you from Yukari Yakumo."
>Hand over the message.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 04, 2019, 12:14:05 pm
>"Of all things I'm here with a message for you from Yukari Yakumo."
>Hand over the message.

>She frowns slightly, clearly not expecting this sort of response.
>Setting aside the bag of rice, she takes the letter and opens it. Her frown deepens a little. "Hm, I didn't expect her to remember this," she says. "I will be there as soon as I am able."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 04, 2019, 12:29:34 pm
>"I didn't deliver something too nasty did I? I have no idea what it was about."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 04, 2019, 12:30:52 pm
>"I didn't deliver something too nasty did I? I have no idea what it was about."

>"Oh, no, nothing like that," she says. "But I do wonder why you're the one to deliver it, of all people? How are you connected to this?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 04, 2019, 12:34:39 pm
>"Yukari's doing me a favour, so I'm trying to pay her back."
>"Speaking of which, do you think Patchouli would mind if I racked her brains about something?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 04, 2019, 12:35:42 pm
>"Yukari's doing me a favour, so I'm trying to pay her back."
>"Speaking of which, do you think Patchouli would mind if I racked her brains about something?"

>"She absolutely would," says Sakuya. "But this is always the case, so you might as well go and do it."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 04, 2019, 12:47:19 pm
>"Heh, okay. Good luck with your maiding and whatever you're doing with Yukari."
>Start turning to leave.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 04, 2019, 12:54:53 pm
>"Heh, okay. Good luck with your maiding and whatever you're doing with Yukari."
>Start turning to leave.

>Sakuya nods. "Thank you. Do be careful yourself."
>With that, she seems to be content to let you leave.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 04, 2019, 12:56:47 pm
>Head to the library.
>How well do we know Patchouli?
>Inventory.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 04, 2019, 01:13:16 pm
>Head to the library.
>How well do we know Patchouli?
>Inventory.

>You make your way out of the kitchen and toward the library, heading back to the front hall, and through a set of doors on the fall wall that are framed by a balcony above, with twin staircases spiralling off of it. Inside, you can see rows of bookshelves, arranged in rows with paths running between them. The paths lead toward the center of the library, looking like a kind of spider web from above. A mezzanine runs along the walls, bearing even more bookshelves, some of them reaching up toward the ceiling, accessible only by flight or by a ladder than is connected to a rail along those shelves. Things are quiet today, it seems. The books are still; sometimes you can catch sight of a grimoire deciding to reshelve itself somewhere else. Patchouli should be in the center; you are polite enough not to say she is brooding there like a spider in its web, but you're willing to think it.
>The two of you are acquaintances. In a rare fit of helpfulness, she contributed to helping build the Myouren Temple by providing a terribly helpful book on engineering, which frankly the lot of you needed. That said, she is is also a notorious grump, sometimes going above and beyond call to be irritable. You suspect she is honestly nicer than she acts, but feels that she shouldn't be, so she has to do it through being a grouch.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this is will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible?
>Potted Plant
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 04, 2019, 02:04:57 pm
>What are the circumstances of the ghost journal and how much of it have we read?
>Walk to where we suspect Patchouli would be.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 04, 2019, 05:20:30 pm
>What are the circumstances of the ghost journal and how much of it have we read?
>Walk to where we suspect Patchouli would be.

>You got this from Suzunaan. You've only glanced over it, you haven't read it in any detail, but you believe it to possibly be the journal of a ghost from the outside world.
>You make your way toward the center, and find her where you would expect, hunched over in her big overstuffed chair, a pile of books around her with her nose stuck in one in the center. If she's seen you, she makes no indications of such.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 05, 2019, 08:09:41 pm
>You got this from Suzunaan. You've only glanced over it, you haven't read it in any detail, but you believe it to possibly be the journal of a ghost from the outside world.
>You make your way toward the center, and find her where you would expect, hunched over in her big overstuffed chair, a pile of books around her with her nose stuck in one in the center. If she's seen you, she makes no indications of such.

>_
// Also as a basis or insight for " Conversation Commands " //.

> Let's start reading the Ghost Journal,remembering what could have a connection to our case, but glance occasionally to Patchouli to note when she is either giving us attention , adresaing us or has finished reading..

> When such opportunity happens, Adress her as " Miss Patchouli" unless she says or hints not to.

> Be patient overall, start by explaining your reason here at SDM as a favour you are returning to Yukari,by delivering a good message to Sakuya, for an help in a special issue of ours.

> In fact you are also trying to get help by this Ghost Journal of a Ghost from the Outside World,a regular borrow from Suzuunan aided by Kosuzu,that Library's Shopkeeper in these peculiars findings we are mentioning...

> If interested, Hand it over for her for the moment

> When not reading or researching ,Note about the knowledge she has,that she is collecting and thank her for that needed book in engineering for the Myourens.

> We would not bother her,but  this "displacement issue" is a very special case so explain it inclunding Stargazer with her peculiar Spiritual Nature,Curiosity,Harmlessness.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 05, 2019, 11:23:12 pm
>Clear our throat as un-awkwardly as possible.
>"Hello Patchouli."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 06, 2019, 03:14:46 am
(Will be sporadic at best for the next week)


>Clear our throat as un-awkwardly as possible.
>"Hello Patchouli."

>"Murasa," she replies, not looking up.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 06, 2019, 08:41:39 am
>"Sorry for disturbing you, I've been having a really strange problem that nobody seems to know anything about. And uh, you know a lot so I thought I'd ask you about it if you're... willing to be asked?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 06, 2019, 03:15:10 pm
>"Sorry for disturbing you, I've been having a really strange problem that nobody seems to know anything about. And uh, you know a lot so I thought I'd ask you about it if you're... willing to be asked?"

>"Well you've already started," Patchouli says, not looking up.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 08, 2019, 11:00:33 pm
>"Well you've already started," Patchouli says, not looking up.

>_

> Summary explaining similar to the previous ones with Eirin,Okina,Yukari about the Weird Dimensional Displacement ,Oceanic Bottom Waterworld with pieces of Gensokyo,Stargazer,its unicity and trying a bond.

> Also mention with at a calm pace the possibility of Doremy's help after her situation,the journal-help about a Ghost from the Outside World regurarly borrowed by Suzunaan-Kosuzu,the method by Yukari to form a bond with Stargazer by the little plant she has gifted.

> Lift somehow the Ghost Journal,mentioning we still need to verify and read a lot,and the Little Plant.



Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 12, 2019, 03:41:06 am
> Summary explaining similar to the previous ones with Eirin,Okina,Yukari about the Weird Dimensional Displacement ,Oceanic Bottom Waterworld with pieces of Gensokyo,Stargazer,its unicity and trying a bond.

> Also mention with at a calm pace the possibility of Doremy's help after her situation,the journal-help about a Ghost from the Outside World regurarly borrowed by Suzunaan-Kosuzu,the method by Yukari to form a bond with Stargazer by the little plant she has gifted.

> Lift somehow the Ghost Journal,mentioning we still need to verify and read a lot,and the Little Plant.





>Let's not shotgun everything at once now.
>You try to explain your situation to Patchouli. She listens, you assume, not bothering to glance up during the process but making the occasional "Mhm".  Finally she says, "So you asked practically everyone else possible before asking me. I don't know whether to be insulted or thrilled."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 12, 2019, 05:20:44 pm
>Let's not shotgun everything at once now.
>You try to explain your situation to Patchouli. She listens, you assume, not bothering to glance up during the process but making the occasional "Mhm".  Finally she says, "So you asked practically everyone else possible before asking me. I don't know whether to be insulted or thrilled."

>_

// :ohdear:  :V  Sorry,I fairly often omit or not highlit enough to treat them as single or pair-of-actions with replies by other players and npc/parsee pausing and pacing also by " group "//

 >Calm&Clear " Thrilled I am hoping  because The best and more knowledgful for last, Patchouli,although I also meant for you or the Mansion to be bothered you with much,if it is much,uncertain,mixed or even fake leads ".

> "This also to require a sort-of,just sort-of,combined effort ,.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 12, 2019, 09:33:29 pm
// :ohdear:  :V  Sorry,I fairly often omit or not highlit enough to treat them as single or pair-of-actions with replies by other players and npc/parsee pausing and pacing also by " group "//

 >Calm&Clear " Thrilled I am hoping  because The best and more knowledgful for last, Patchouli,although I also meant for you or the Mansion to be bothered you with much,if it is much,uncertain,mixed or even fake leads ".

> "This also to require a sort-of,just sort-of,combined effort ,.

>"...Good enough answer," Patchouli says. "So, if you're hoping for any particular insights, I don't have any to offer immediately. I think it is noteworthy that you are not slipping through the barrier, though. Whatever is doing this is almost certainly, in some way or another, within the Hakurei Barrier."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 13, 2019, 03:01:15 am
>"Oh, that's really helpful to know. Do you think that this Stargazer thing I met might be somehow responsible, even if it's not doing it on purpose?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 13, 2019, 03:02:38 am
>"Oh, that's really helpful to know. Do you think that this Stargazer thing I met might be somehow responsible, even if it's not doing it on purpose?"

>"I honestly have no way to know that," says Patchouli. "Frankly, she sounds like an imaginary friend. But, it's not an impossible thing."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 13, 2019, 03:06:03 am
>"Well, she seemed pretty real to me. Though I guess it's pretty hard to tell what's real in general with what's going on."
>"Do you know of anyone in Gensokyo who could do this? Or even something that might have come to Gensokyo?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 13, 2019, 03:18:37 am
>"Well, she seemed pretty real to me. Though I guess it's pretty hard to tell what's real in general with what's going on."
>"Do you know of anyone in Gensokyo who could do this? Or even something that might have come to Gensokyo?"

>"Now that is a tricky question," says Patchouli. "There are entities out there which simply defy understanding as we have it. I've dealt with such in the past. But it is folly to try and make blanket statements about them, other than they exist and can be horrific nuisances to deal with. That said, there's really no way to know if there are. Well, unless you suddenly get Lunarians trying to arrest you, I suppose."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 13, 2019, 03:48:43 am
>"Huh, well they haven't tried yet. Do they have some kind of dangerous thing detector or something?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 13, 2019, 03:50:23 am
>"Huh, well they haven't tried yet. Do they have some kind of dangerous thing detector or something?"

>"For that kind of thing, essentially," says Patchouli. "Enough to rouse them to come here."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 13, 2019, 04:12:06 am
>"I'll watch out for them. I guess they might know something, but at the same time from what I hear they aren't exactly very helpful."
>Have we had any contact with any lunarians outside of the denizens of Eientei?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 13, 2019, 04:16:21 am
>"I'll watch out for them. I guess they might know something, but at the same time from what I hear they aren't exactly very helpful."
>Have we had any contact with any lunarians outside of the denizens of Eientei?

>"They're nothing but a pain," says Patchouli.
>You have not. You doubt they would be happy to deal with a youkai such as yourself.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 13, 2019, 05:43:10 am
>"I don't suppose you have any books about nautical ghosts or weird ocean dimensions?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 13, 2019, 05:48:23 am
>"I don't suppose you have any books about nautical ghosts or weird ocean dimensions?"

>"Yes and no, respectively," Patchouli says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 13, 2019, 02:46:28 pm
>Raise a nautical ghostly eyebrow.
>"Do you mind if I take a look at this book? It's a longshot but maybe it has some kind of clue."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 13, 2019, 02:56:30 pm
>Raise a nautical ghostly eyebrow.
>"Do you mind if I take a look at this book? It's a longshot but maybe it has some kind of clue."

>"It's not 'a book'", Patchouli says. "Rather, it is an unrelated collection of various books that happen to mention the topic in one context or another, to varying degrees of detail. It would be quite time consuming for you to go through, but you are perfectly welcome to."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 14, 2019, 03:26:33 am
>"Oh."
>How scholarly are we and do we have any experience with such a thing?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 14, 2019, 03:29:45 am
>"Oh."
>How scholarly are we and do we have any experience with such a thing?

>You are not a scholar at all, but you have some experience in going through various buddhist texts. You're wise enough to know you'll hit a lot of dead ends, but may find something surprising. It will be time consuming.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 14, 2019, 05:05:53 am
>"I told someone I'd meet them after I was done here so I don't think I quite have time for that. I might come back later though."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 14, 2019, 05:07:26 am
>"I told someone I'd meet them after I was done here so I don't think I quite have time for that. I might come back later though."

>"As you like," says Patchouli. "I'll be sure to keep Petite informed that you may need her assistance in finding things."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 14, 2019, 07:44:13 am
>"Thanks. You know, you're not nearly as difficult as some people make you out to be."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 14, 2019, 03:40:31 pm
>"Thanks. You know, you're not nearly as difficult as some people make you out to be."

>"I'm quite easy to get along with," Patchouli says. "It's simply that people come to me first thing expecting me to unravel their problems with a wave of my hand. And I can do that in some cases, but they should fix their own problems. Or take the time to educate themselves on the basics of what magic can and cannot do."
>You are pretty sure you hear someone snickering behind a bookcase.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 15, 2019, 06:57:13 am
>"I'll try to remember that."
>Look over to where we heard the snickering to see if we can catch a glimpse of whoever it is.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 15, 2019, 06:59:49 am
>"I'll try to remember that."
>Look over to where we heard the snickering to see if we can catch a glimpse of whoever it is.

>"That would be lovely," says Patchouli.
>There are bookshelves in the way, but you are sure that it is Patchouli's familiar.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 15, 2019, 09:16:28 am
>"I shouldn't keep Tojiko waiting too long. Thanks for your help."
>Begin leaving.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 15, 2019, 05:06:51 pm
>"I shouldn't keep Tojiko waiting too long. Thanks for your help."
>Begin leaving.

>"Good luck, then," she says, letting you depart.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 16, 2019, 12:23:41 am
>Is Kourindou on the way to the human village?
>Leave the mansion.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 16, 2019, 12:48:22 am
>Is Kourindou on the way to the human village?
>Leave the mansion.

>Almost directly so.
>You depart the mansion. Heading out the front doors, you can see that Sakuya has just recently left, taking to the air and retreating in the distance.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 16, 2019, 09:35:00 am
>Wave to Meiling as we leave then fly to Kourindou.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 16, 2019, 03:46:44 pm
>Wave to Meiling as we leave then fly to Kourindou.

>The gate guard waves back as you take to the air and fly toward Kourindou.
>You follow along the main road as it makes its way through from northern shores of Misty Lake toward the Human Village. Kourindou is not difficult to spot from above, the leaves are just turning but do not hide the simple brown roof of the humble little store. Landing in front of it, you see a few pieces of old antique furniture scattered about the front yard, in particular you notice a small faerie curled up inside an open drawer in a chest of drawers, peeking out of it like a cat. The front door is ajar, with a sign welcoming all customers.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 16, 2019, 08:05:34 pm
> Was Tojiko expecting outside Kouindou or was it outside Shou Store at the Human Village?

> In any case wave amicably at the small faerie and then ,on the outside, look  around for Tojiko.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 01:44:57 am
> Was Tojiko expecting outside Kouindou or was it outside Shou Store at the Human Village?

> In any case wave amicably at the small faerie and then ,on the outside, look  around for Tojiko.

>You are supposed to meet her outside of Shou's store.
>The faerie waves back and calls "Hi!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 02:18:58 am
>"Hi."
>Peer inside the shop to see if we can see who's behind the counter.
>Does 'all sentient beings' include fairies?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 02:24:17 am
>"Hi."
>Peer inside the shop to see if we can see who's behind the counter.
>Does 'all sentient beings' include fairies?

>"Hello!" the faerie says.
>You look through the window and see Nazrin sitting behind the counter, feet kicked up and looking bored as heck.
>This is a difficult question, as manifestations of nature, it is not an immediately resolved question whether or not they possess the buddha nature. Ichirin certainly thinks so, and has made numerous attempts to reach out to them. Usually with no success. The official doctrine of the Myouren Temple is that faeries most definitely count, and if they do not then there's no harm it treating them as if they do. It's an elegant enough way to dodge the question, if nothing else.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 02:26:35 am
>Step inside and up to the counter.
>"Do you realise you've got a fairy greeting people outside your shop?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 03:04:17 am
>Step inside and up to the counter.
>"Do you realise you've got a fairy greeting people outside your shop?"

>You head into the shop. It is about like it always is; full of random goods along the shelves to the left, and more basic household supplies on the right side of the shop. A large barrel by the counter offers as much free paper as anyone could want, as long as you don't mind it is dirty and made of the pages of former books; a relic of Rinnosuke's last acts before coming into the temple's care. Nazrin glances over and gives a lazy nod. "Got tired of trying to chase her off, Cap'm" she says. "They just don't fear me like they did the old shopkeep."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 04:09:30 am
>"Well, she doesn't seem to be causing any mischief at least. It could be a problem if she starts demanding pay for her services though."
>"I'm going to have a look around the shop."
>Examine the random goods.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 04:50:07 am
>"Well, she doesn't seem to be causing any mischief at least. It could be a problem if she starts demanding pay for her services though."
>"I'm going to have a look around the shop."
>Examine the random goods.

>"Sure thing, Cap'm" says Nazrin.
>The Store contains:
>Black-Feathered Arrow
>Empty Bag
>Square Glass Bottle
>Goose Feather
>Book: Qabus Nama
>Thin Leather Cord
>Lead Pipe
>Katana Sheath
>Pitted Rock
>Wooden Sword
>Glass Shield
>Multi-Pronged Knife
>Scroll Tube
>Bottle of Red Sauce
>Potted Rose
>Tiny Pillow
>Set of 3 Stuffed Mice
>Book: Le Morte d'Arthur
>Small Black Wheel
>Corncob Pipe
>Whetstone
>Small Jade Dragon
>Half Mask with Single Horn

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 06:05:00 am
>Examine the books, red sauce, stuffed mice, and scroll tube.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 06:16:32 am
>Examine the books, red sauce, stuffed mice, and scroll tube.

>Book: Qabas Nama: An outside world book proporting to be a book to educate a prince in matters of etiquette, ethics, and general learning. It seems to have some historical value in a far-off land. This one is written in Japanese.
>Book: Le Morte de Arthur: This book is written in some outside world language, likely western in nature.
>Bottle of Red Sauce: Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.
>Set of 3 Stuffed Mice: These adorable mice seem to be made of silk, with little beads for eyes. They seem to be a family with a mother and two children!
>Scroll Tube: Made of dark wood, this tube is empty. It seems to echo curiously when touched.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 07:00:25 am
>How does purchasing work at Kourindou.
>Do we get any special benefits for belonging to the temple?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 07:03:00 am
>How does purchasing work at Kourindou.
>Do we get any special benefits for belonging to the temple?

>Traditionally, Rinnosuke would only accept barter unless pressed very hard. Which was central to the problem. These days, barter or cash is fine.
>You might, since it's Nazrin, but you can't imagine it would be much. And would probably work in your favor more if you traded.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 07:05:04 am
>How close are we to Nazrin?
>Inventory.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 07:08:59 am
>How close are we to Nazrin?
>Inventory.

>She is a few yards away.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this is will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible?
>Potted Plant
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 07:10:59 am
>How close to Nazrin are we, in terms of friendship?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 07:11:50 am
>How close to Nazrin are we, in terms of friendship?

>The two of you are pretty good friends, all told.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 07:14:32 am
>Grab the sauce and the stuffed mice.
>Present the mice to Nazrin.
>"Naz this is mean, you can't just sell your friends in the shop!"
>Do our best at mock outrage.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 07:17:03 am
>Grab the sauce and the stuffed mice.
>Present the mice to Nazrin.
>"Naz this is mean, you can't just sell your friends in the shop!"
>Do our best at mock outrage.

>"Hey, they were like that when I got here," Nazrin says. Then she smirks. "Though I guess this would be why you never sell any of those ships in a bottle you make."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 07:21:01 am
>"Heh, fair's fair. Seriously though, I'm probably going to need this sauce later... it's a long story. I haven't got anything on me that I can part with though, could I owe you for it or should I come back with something?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 07:21:33 am
>"Heh, fair's fair. Seriously though, I'm probably going to need this sauce later... it's a long story. I haven't got anything on me that I can part with though, could I owe you for it or should I come back with something?"

>"I take spell cards," Nazrin says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 07:23:37 am
>Could someone use another person's spellcard if they got a hold of one?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 07:28:40 am
>Could someone use another person's spellcard if they got a hold of one?

>That very much depends on who it is and what card they are trying to use. Someone with a broad basis of their power, like Patchouli, can theoretically use and adapt many types of card. While others, such as Marisa, have made kind of a career of stealing others cards. Other cards are so personalized and specialized it is difficult for anyone to use them. In your case, people associated with water would have the easiest time adapting your cards; kappa and the like.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 07:54:40 am
>How much effort would it be to recreate a spellcard?
>How attached are we to our hat?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 07:57:16 am
>How much effort would it be to recreate a spellcard?
>How attached are we to our hat?

>It would take a dedicated afternoon, probably.
>Very

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 17, 2019, 08:00:09 am
>Pull out Drowning Sign 'Deep Vortex'.
>"Will this do?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 17, 2019, 04:42:03 pm
>Pull out Drowning Sign 'Deep Vortex'.
>"Will this do?"

>"Are you trying to trade me a used spell card?" Nazrin says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 18, 2019, 09:44:03 am
>If we leave a used spellcard behind does it not recharge?
>Are we comitting a faux pas?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 18, 2019, 07:27:57 pm
>If we leave a used spellcard behind does it not recharge?
>Are we comitting a faux pas?

>It wouldn't recharge if it changed hands.
>More like you're offering a low price.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 20, 2019, 07:24:40 am
>"Not going to cut it?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 20, 2019, 07:26:33 am
>"Not going to cut it?"

>"You can do better," Nazrin says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 20, 2019, 03:44:27 pm
>Put away Drowning Sign 'Deep Vortex' and pull out Capsize 'Dragging Anchor'.
>"How about this one?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 20, 2019, 03:45:45 pm
>Put away Drowning Sign 'Deep Vortex' and pull out Capsize 'Dragging Anchor'.
>"How about this one?"

>"Now we're talking," says Nazrin. "I'll even let you pick something else that's not too pricey to go with it."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 21, 2019, 08:43:12 am
>"Alright, with any luck I'll be back for it soon."
>Examine Katana Sheath, Lead Pipe, Square Bottle, Tiny Pillow, and Pitted Rock.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 21, 2019, 03:35:44 pm
>"Alright, with any luck I'll be back for it soon."
>Examine Katana Sheath, Lead Pipe, Square Bottle, Tiny Pillow, and Pitted Rock.

>"I won't let anyone else have it for too cheap," Nazrin says.
>Katana Sheath
>This sheath is made of leather with a wire frame and is decorated with imagery of a pack of wolves.
>Lead Pipe
>This is a pipe made of lead, almost certainly from the Outside World. It is very sturdy-looking
>Square Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch.
>Tiny Pillow
>This little pillow is marked with a styled D.
>Pitted Rock
>This odd stone is covered in tiny pockmarks.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 21, 2019, 07:06:07 pm
>Put back the mice.
>Pick up the stone.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 21, 2019, 08:17:08 pm
>Put back the mice.
>Pick up the stone.

>You put the mice back. In the process, you find out they seem to be kind of stuck together, one just dangles off the other. But the way it moves suggests it is not sewn on. Curious!
>You pick up the stone. It is very rough to touch.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 21, 2019, 08:27:36 pm
>If we know what pumice is, is this pumice?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 21, 2019, 08:29:52 pm
>If we know what pumice is, is this pumice?

>You have a rough idea what it is, and this seems too heavy for that.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 21, 2019, 08:31:55 pm
>Does the bottle have a stopper in it?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 21, 2019, 08:32:34 pm
>Does the bottle have a stopper in it?

>It has a cork.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 21, 2019, 08:35:55 pm
>Return the stone.
>Pick up the bottle.
>"Do you know anything about this bottle?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 21, 2019, 08:38:05 pm
>Return the stone.
>Pick up the bottle.
>"Do you know anything about this bottle?"

>"It's  weird one," Nazrin says, "It keeps things warm. I'm certain there's something weird in there, and if we got the something out it'd stop working."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 21, 2019, 09:15:46 pm
>"But it doesn't come out if you just open the top?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 21, 2019, 09:16:35 pm
>"But it doesn't come out if you just open the top?"

>"It's more persistent than that," says Nazrin.

>_
Title: (My tardiness and) Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 21, 2019, 11:24:08 pm
>"I won't let anyone else have it for too cheap," Nazrin says.
>Katana Sheath
>This sheath is made of leather with a wire frame and is decorated with imagery of a pack of wolves.
>Lead Pipe
>This is a pipe made of lead, almost certainly from the Outside World. It is very sturdy-looking
>Square Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch.
>Tiny Pillow
>This little pillow is marked with a styled D.
>Pitted Rock
>This odd stone is covered in tiny pockmarks.

>_

> Hey,are we willing to part, with some of our bottled ships,the low-to-medium artisan work,to important trade or a just reward to those appreciating them to ,at the very least, some extent ?

> " Mmm...this "warm-up bottle "could be useful to help solving my issue ,or at least to reward who does it , at some point...

> " Hey Nazrin , what else can you tell me about the Sheath,the Pipe,the Pillow and the Stone " ?

> After she has answered : "oh and  regarding  trading :everyone dealing with   Kourindou's and Rinnosuke's knew he had the strictest privacy about the traders' identity,with some hints at best,but what about now ? Are you open to necessary exceptions like helping sorting out an incident or unrest or just a trader asking the shopkeeper to reveal identity to the eventual other trader for a reasonable come&seek?".

// I am contemplating the idea that if the traded " Dragging Anchor" is not traded back in time,it could fun&useful to have the trader ,preferably water-aligned for environment&power affinity both in everyday life and(indirectly) for the"Ocean Bottom Dimensional Displacement",good chance to seek Murasa out,with Murasa doing either little or much of that seek-out. //
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 22, 2019, 01:53:34 am
>"Do you think I could get the bottle along with the sauce?"
Title: Re: (My tardiness and) Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 22, 2019, 02:08:37 am
> Hey,are we willing to part. with some of our bottled ships,the low-to-medium artisan work,to important trade or a just reward to those appreciating them to ,at the very least, some extent ?

> " Mmm...this "warm-up bottle "could be useful to help solving my issue ,or at least to reward who does it , at some point...

> " Hey Nazrin , what else have you gathered about the Sheath,the Pipe,the Pillow and the Stone " ?

> After she has answered : " regarding general trading ,everyone dealing with   Kourindou's and Rinnosuke's policy knew he had the strictest privacy about the traders' identity,with some hints at best,but what about now ? Are you open to necessary exceptions like helping sorting out an incident or unrest or just a trader asking the shopkeeper reveal identity to theeventual other trader for a reasonable come&seek?".
>"Do you think I could get the bottle along with the sauce?"

>"The pillow is supposed to help you sleep better," Nazrin says. "As for that rock, I couldn't tell you. There's something about it, though. Sakuya thinks its a fallen star, but I doubt it."
>"Well, I guess if you had a good reason, I could tell you who brought what. But, I don't want to be a gossip, you know."
>"Sure, that seems good," says Nazrin.

>_
Title: Re: (My tardiness and) Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 22, 2019, 02:21:17 am
>"The pillow is supposed to help you sleep better," Nazrin says. "As for that rock, I couldn't tell you. There's something about it, though. Sakuya thinks its a fallen star, but I doubt it."
>"Well, I guess if you had a good reason, I could tell you who brought what. But, I don't want to be a gossip, you know."
>"Sure, that seems good," says Nazrin.

>_
> " So Sakuya seems to have some insight or ,at least hunch,about this Stone which has more than meets the touch..."

> " I am bit indecisive about the Bottle or the Stone , I am considering..."

> Now that we know a tad more about, what could we be using that Bottle  and that Stone for,or what could one close to us be could do with them.

> About bottles...are we willing to separate with a few of our works for a just reward or an important trade,though there are none of them so far ?

//These are hints that having  and using correctly both  Sauce&Bottle&Stone could be quite useful so we should be aiming for that in the future,agreed? //
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 22, 2019, 11:53:48 pm
>Hand over Capsize 'Dragging Anchor'.
>"Alright it's a deal."
>Put the bottle and sauce in our inventory.
Title: Re: (My tardiness and) Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 23, 2019, 12:00:02 am
> " So Sakuya seems to have some insight or ,at least hunch,about this Stone which has more than meets the touch..."

> " I am bit indecisive about the Bottle or the Stone , I am considering..."

> Now that we know a tad more about, what could we be using that Bottle  and that Stone for,or what could one close to us be could do with them.

> About bottles...are we willing to separate with a few of our works for a just reward or an important trade,though there are none of them so far ?

>Nazrin shrugs. "You'd have to ask the maid about that one.
>What could you use them for?
>There might be a couple you'd be willing to trade, as irksome at it would be.

>Hand over Capsize 'Dragging Anchor'.
>"Alright it's a deal."
>Put the bottle and sauce in our inventory.

>You obtain: Square Glass Bottle
>You obtain: Bottle of Red Sauce
>"I'll keep it safe," says Nazrin, as she sets your spellcard on the counter.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 23, 2019, 12:09:02 am
>"Thanks. I've left one of those taoists waiting for me, so I should probably go meet up with her before they take offence and start a war or something."
>Head for the door.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 23, 2019, 12:10:02 am
>"Thanks. I've left one of those taoists waiting for me, so I should probably go meet up with her before they take offence and start a war or something."
>Head for the door.

>"Oh, good luck with that duel," says Nazrin.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 23, 2019, 12:15:26 am
>"They're actually helping me out with something, believe it or not."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 23, 2019, 12:16:49 am
>"They're actually helping me out with something, believe it or not."

>"What?" says Nazrin. "The only thing they'd help you with is betraying us."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 23, 2019, 12:39:32 am
>"Don't worry, I'm not going to convert or anything, and I've got my eye out for funny business. But... Tojiko's actually been really helpful with a problem I'm having."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 23, 2019, 12:51:50 am
>"Don't worry, I'm not going to convert or anything, and I've got my eye out for funny business. But... Tojiko's actually been really helpful with a problem I'm having."

>"That's really hard to believe," says Nazrin. "What's her angle?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 23, 2019, 01:10:07 am
>"That's really hard to believe," says Nazrin. "What's her angle?"

>_
> "'Actually,following passages of mutual prudence and mutual testing,we are genuinely finding a common ground of solidarity because of the ghostly nature without strings attached".

>" If you are seeing some doubts or questions or points I seem to be missing out,I could discreetly  try to for look for ,or even ask for,an explanation ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 24, 2019, 08:32:19 am
> "'Actually,following passages of mutual prudence and mutual testing,we are genuinely finding a common ground of solidarity because the ghostly nature without strings attached".

>" If you are seeing some doubts or questions or points I seem to be missing out,I could discreetly  try to for look for ,or even ask for,an explanation ".

>"Well, they're not just going to say it," says Nazrin. "You have to just watch her. See if she does or doesn't do something weird. Listen for her to say something that seems weird. Then when you think you got it, then you try to trick them into saying more."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 25, 2019, 06:25:46 pm
>"I'll keep my eyes peeled but I think my problem is related to what I am, so having another ghost on my side is nice. I'll see you in a bit to trade back that spellcard."
>Cover the rest of the distance to the door and see if Nazrin will let us go without any more fuss.
>Make a mental note to come back for our spellcard.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 25, 2019, 06:40:04 pm
>"I'll keep my eyes peeled but I think my problem is related to what I am, so having another ghost on my side is nice. I'll see you in a bit to trade back that spellcard."
>Cover the rest of the distance to the door and see if Nazrin will let us go without any more fuss.
>Make a mental note to come back for our spellcard.

>"Well, that's a point, just keep an eye on your back."
>She allows you to leave without any more fuss.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 25, 2019, 06:48:21 pm
>Exit Kourindou.
>Wave to the fairy greeter.
>Fly to the human village.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 25, 2019, 07:11:37 pm
>Exit Kourindou.
>Wave to the fairy greeter.
>Fly to the human village.

>You leave the store and wave to the faerie.
>"Hello! You are a ghost!" the faerie says.
>Setting that aside, you take flight and head for the human village. It is fairly peaceful along the way, little to see but faeries playing, and those two outworlder kids bringing in their garden by the edge of the forest. The fields between are filled with more harvesting activity throughout the farms, and the village itself bustles as always as you approach it.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 25, 2019, 09:38:34 pm
>Head to Shou's store.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 25, 2019, 11:38:06 pm
> Nothing stands out,but peacefully so?

> Look around for Tojiko and while at that does anyone or anything stands out or is curious enough around Shou's Store?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 28, 2019, 05:24:57 am
> Nothing stands out,but peacefully so?

> Look around for Tojiko and while at that does anyone or anything stands out or is curious enough around Shou's Store?
>Head to Shou's store.

>You make your way toard Shou's Clothes.
>Along the way, things looks fairly peaceful. People are moving along the roads without a worry, and things seem to be getting done in proper order. ...Until you fly over the clothing store and see both Shou and Tojiko in the streets, seeming what animated.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 28, 2019, 08:31:39 pm
>Approach hastily, and as we do see if we can make out what they're saying.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 28, 2019, 08:40:31 pm
>Approach hastily, and as we do see if we can make out what they're saying.

>You descend, and find that they both seem to be talking over each other,

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 29, 2019, 12:08:36 am
>Land and walk toward them.
>"What's this about?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 29, 2019, 12:39:31 am
>Land and walk toward them.
>"What's this about?"

>You land and start to ask what this is about. However, you do not have time to get it out before Shou looks over at you and says, "Murasa! Look who I caught poking around the store!"
>"She was supposed to meet me here!" Tojiko says.
>"Around the back, was it?" Shou presses.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 29, 2019, 01:55:27 am
>"She's telling the truth Shou, we agreed to meet up here."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 29, 2019, 01:58:28 am
>"She's telling the truth Shou, we agreed to meet up here."

>"And snoop around back?" Shou says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 29, 2019, 02:12:49 am
>Look at Tojiko.
>"What were you doing there Tojiko?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 29, 2019, 03:18:07 am
>Look at Tojiko.
>"What were you doing there Tojiko?"
// Too accusing ,even if only for truth sake. This,although waiting for a confirmation, seems a misundestanding with both Tojiko and Shou being too jumpy and indirectly rivalry,with the 1st being  sneaky and overly curious the 2nd  confrontational and accusing.//

> Do not say this but calmly and surely say to Tojiko,looking at her : "Tojiko,is there something you are interested or curious in the back of Shou's Store and caught the both you in a misunderstanding ? ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 29, 2019, 03:31:47 am
>Look at Tojiko.
>"What were you doing there Tojiko?"

> Do not say this but calmly and surely say to Tojiko,looking at her : "Tojiko,is there something you are interested or curious in the back of Shou's Store and caught the both you in a misunderstanding ? ".

>You decide to err on the side of diplomacy.
>"Not especially," Tojiko says. "I just wanted to get a look, since I was just waiting here."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on May 29, 2019, 03:55:15 am
>You decide to err on the side of diplomacy.
>"Not especially," Tojiko says. "I just wanted to get a look, since I was just waiting here."

>_

>Same tone, look at and read Shou 'sexpression,then back to Tojiko : " Alrighty then,but next time it would be better to avoid any misunderstandings  by first giving an heads-up ,or at least being clearly seen , by Shou or me or any Myourens who would accompany you ,or any other with no ill-will, in the back close-wise or far-wise depending on the need of both "..

> Back to Shou : " Anything else to add ,Shou,or that's alright?".
,
> Is there something/one important or need-a-secret in the shop's back?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 30, 2019, 07:17:22 am
>Same tone, look at and read Shou 'sexpression,then back to Tojiko : " Alrighty then,but next time it would be better to avoid any misunderstandings  by first giving an heads-up ,or at least being clearly seen , by Shou or me or any Myourens who would accompany you ,or any other with no ill-will, in the back close-wise or far-wise depending on the need of both "..

> Back to Shou : " Anything else to add ,Shou,or that's alright?".
,
> Is there something/one important or need-a-secret in the shop's back?

>There's nothing of particular importance in back. Before the temple was made, it served as a living quarters for everyone.
>"When was it against any law to look at the back of a building?" Tojiko says.
>"It's too suspicious, is what it is," Shou says.
>"Isn't suspicion just another attachment to the material world?" Tojiko answers.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 30, 2019, 08:27:06 am
>"Stop fighting or I'll keelhaul the both of you!"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 30, 2019, 09:10:45 am
>"Stop fighting or I'll keelhaul the both of you!"

>Shou looks at you, eyebrows raised.
>"You'll...what?" Tojiko says. "What does that even mean?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 30, 2019, 09:12:52 pm
>"You don't want to find out. Now come on guys, we don't need to be at each others throats at every possible moment. Tojiko's been real helpful to me today, but if you don't want her around we can leave."

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 30, 2019, 09:35:12 pm
>"You don't want to find out. Now come on guys, we don't need to be at each others throats at every possible moment. Tojiko's been real helpful to me today, but if you don't want her around we can leave."

>"Wait, really?" says Shou.
>"I've been trying to tell you," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 30, 2019, 09:45:27 pm
>"She's been helping with my trouble that I told you about this morning, it's ended up being way more of a thing than I expected."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 30, 2019, 10:13:43 pm
>"She's been helping with my trouble that I told you about this morning, it's ended up being way more of a thing than I expected."
.

>She glances toward Tojiko, who nods. "Are you okay, Murasa?" Shou says. "You were hallucinating this morning already."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 30, 2019, 11:38:09 pm
>"I wish that was all it was. Tojiko can tell you that it's definitely more than that."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 31, 2019, 02:20:10 am
>"I wish that was all it was. Tojiko can tell you that it's definitely more than that."

>"I've seen it twice," says Tojiko. "She just vanishes."
>"Oh, that's much worse..." Shou says, frowning. "Is there anything for it?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 31, 2019, 03:46:56 am
>"Well we have to work out exactly what's happening first, which is what I've been trying to do all day. Nobody seems to know much, the closest I've gotten is that I managed to get Yukari Yakumo to look into it. No idea how long that'll take though."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 31, 2019, 06:11:07 am
>"Well we have to work out exactly what's happening first, which is what I've been trying to do all day. Nobody seems to know much, the closest I've gotten is that I managed to get Yukari Yakumo to look into it. No idea how long that'll take though."

>Shou frowns, then she nods slowly. "I am sorry to hear it's giving you so much trouble. Isn't there something we could do?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on May 31, 2019, 07:21:07 am
>"No offense but I'd be pretty impressed if you worked it out. I've asked some very knowledgeable people. If I do need your help though, I'll be sure to ask."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on May 31, 2019, 10:07:02 am
>"No offense but I'd be pretty impressed if you worked it out. I've asked some very knowledgeable people. If I do need your help though, I'll be sure to ask."

>"That's not very encouraging," Shou says. "Can you easily sum up what you have learned?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 01, 2019, 01:22:29 am
>"Well, I seem to end up in an ocean that almost seems like it's Gensokyo underwater? If I move while I'm there when I reappear I've moved that amount in the real world too. There's a strange being there too, it didn't seem dangerous though and I got the impression it wanted to come back with me to Gensokyo. Patchouli reckoned that somehow all of this is probably somehow happening inside the Hakurei barrier. "
>"That's about all I know for sure really."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 01, 2019, 12:06:40 pm
>"Well, I seem to end up in an ocean that almost seems like it's Gensokyo underwater? If I move while I'm there when I reappear I've moved that amount in the real world too. There's a strange being there too, it didn't seem dangerous though and I got the impression it wanted to come back with me to Gensokyo. Patchouli reckoned that somehow all of this is probably somehow happening inside the Hakurei barrier. "
>"That's about all I know for sure really."

>Shou nods and makes the face that she makes when she doesn't understand, but is doing her best regardless. "That sounds very dfficult. But you are alright, aren't you? You're not hurt?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 01, 2019, 09:58:34 pm
>Shou nods and makes the face that she makes when she doesn't understand, but is doing her best regardless. "That sounds very dfficult. But you are alright, aren't you? You're not hurt?"

>_
> "I am fine now,thanks sincerely for your concer, Shou - kind smile - not at all getting hurt,not yet and that does not seem to be entailed

> "With more details,as far as I have been pulled down to explore it is more like a fairly strong Spiritual&Self feeling of Pressure along some sinking and nausea just when I am getting pulled under and not while I am there,more akin an unexpected-unrelated bother which might develop in a pain-in-the-neck if  "Displaced" during delicate duties ; though I have an hunch and so does other like Yukari Yakumo and Patchouli Knowledge,and very likely the Baku Doremy Sweet, that there are deeper and trickier sides ,which might even be not-malevolent and accidental ".

> " 1 such side's that source of it all,by Patchouli unconfirmed but plausible statement,is Undetected around the Great Hakurei Barrier ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 02, 2019, 02:26:14 am
>"Maybe I should fill in Byakuren on what I've learned while I'm in town."
>Do we ever eat at eateries in town, and if so how do we pay?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 02, 2019, 05:52:19 am
> "I am fine now,thanks sincerely for your concer, Shou - kind smile - not at all getting hurt,not yet and that does not seem to be entailed

> "With more details,as far as I have been pulled down to explore it is more like a fairly strong Spiritual&Self feeling of Pressure along some sinking and nausea just when I am getting pulled under and not while I am there,more akin an unexpected-unrelated bother which might develop in a pain-in-the-neck if  "Displaced" during delicate duties ; though I have an hunch and so does other like Yukari Yakumo and Patchouli Knowledge,and very likely the Baku Doremy Sweet, that there are deeper and trickier sides ,which might even be not-malevolent and accidental ".

> " 1 such side's that source of it all,by Patchouli unconfirmed but plausible statement,is Undetected around the Great Hakurei Barrier ".

>Either you have continued to lose her or she would rather be lost, judging from her expression. "That sounds very complicated," she says. "But you are alright otherwise?"

>"Maybe I should fill in Byakuren on what I've learned while I'm in town."
>Do we ever eat at eateries in town, and if so how do we pay?

>"I am sure she would appreciate that," Shou says.
>Not often. Sometimes you do, when you have a little spare time and spare coin.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 02, 2019, 05:59:05 am
>"Yeah I'll be alright. The most danger I've been in today was running into the Yakumo cat, these episodes don't seem to be particurlarly dangerous."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 02, 2019, 06:58:29 am
>"Yeah I'll be alright. The most danger I've been in today was running into the Yakumo cat, these episodes don't seem to be particurlarly dangerous."

>"Hm, there's been nothing strange or worrying at all?" says Shou.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 02, 2019, 09:34:48 am
>How stoic are we normally?
>Is Shou prone to worrying about people?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 02, 2019, 11:26:57 am
>How stoic are we normally?
>Is Shou prone to worrying about people?

>You like to not make people worry about you.
>Absolutely.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 02, 2019, 11:39:41 am
>"It's strange all right, and I'd like to get to the bottom of it. But there's nothing to worry about, water is kind of my thing, it's not like I can drown or anything."
>Flash a reassuring smile.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 02, 2019, 11:48:10 am
>"It's strange all right, and I'd like to get to the bottom of it. But there's nothing to worry about, water is kind of my thing, it's not like I can drown or anything."
>Flash a reassuring smile.
at

>"Well, I suppose it is true, when you say it like that," Shou says. "Still, it is rather vexing. But I suppose it's not harmful for you."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 02, 2019, 11:52:34 am
>"Yeah, it's easy to forget but when it comes to the sea I'm the thing to be scared of. Even if I'm not about that life any more."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 02, 2019, 12:08:24 pm
>"Yeah, it's easy to forget but when it comes to the sea I'm the thing to be scared of. Even if I'm not about that life any more."

>Shou chuckles. "Then make sure they learn that lesson."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 02, 2019, 12:24:54 pm
>"Will do. Before I leave, how's Rinnosuke doing in your shop?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 02, 2019, 12:27:22 pm
>"Will do. Before I leave, how's Rinnosuke doing in your shop?"

>"He's been doing very well," says Shou. "I think it's doing him some good to get back into what he knows."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 02, 2019, 12:30:37 pm
>"Great! Maybe you'll get some free time out of it too."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 02, 2019, 12:32:06 pm
>"Great! Maybe you'll get some free time out of it too."

>"Well, I mean, it would be nice, at least for a little while..." Shou says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 02, 2019, 12:40:53 pm
>"Anyway, I'll get Tojiko out of your hair. See you around."
>Turn to leave if Shou doesn't have anything more to add.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 03, 2019, 02:25:43 am
>"Anyway, I'll get Tojiko out of your hair. See you around."
>Turn to leave if Shou doesn't have anything more to add.

>"You know where to find me," Shou says, as you turn to leave.
>Tojiko floats in step with you as you depart.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 03, 2019, 02:49:07 am
>Once we're out of earshot of Shou: "Sorry about that, there's still a bit of paranoia about you guys floating around."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 03, 2019, 03:34:18 am
>Once we're out of earshot of Shou: "Sorry about that, there's still a bit of paranoia about you guys floating around."

>"I had hoped for better," says Tojiko, "But it is to be expected."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 03, 2019, 04:11:30 am
>"Long lives lead to long grudges unforunately. As I said to Shou, Yukari agreed to look into my problem. I think she suspects something but at the same time I don't think she's physically capable of explaining things without being needlessly mysterious. She asked me to deliver a message to the Scarlet Devil Mansion's maid in return, and while I was there I visited their library and asked Patchouli if she knew anything about all this. She did have some possibly related books but it would be a matter of going back and going through a bunch of old books."
>"If I go and fill Byakuren in on what's happened I imagine you won't want to come with me?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 03, 2019, 10:19:56 am
>"Long lives lead to long grudges unforunately. As I said to Shou, Yukari agreed to look into my problem. I think she suspects something but at the same time I don't think she's physically capable of explaining things without being needlessly mysterious. She asked me to deliver a message to the Scarlet Devil Mansion's maid in return, and while I was there I visited their library and asked Patchouli if she knew anything about all this. She did have some possibly related books but it would be a matter of going back and going through a bunch of old books."
>"If I go and fill Byakuren in on what's happened I imagine you won't want to come with me?"

>Tojiko nods along as you summarize your meeting with Yukari. "I'll guess the encounter with the cat happened around then?"
>"I can't imagine I'd be allowed in there."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 03, 2019, 11:17:20 am
>Answer the question about Chen with:"Yeah, she was a bit too keen on keeping people out and wouldn't listen to me."
>"I reckon Byakuren wouldn't really mind actually, but I don't think the others understand that so yeah. How did your mission go by the way?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 03, 2019, 12:56:00 pm
>Answer the question about Chen with:"Yeah, she was a bit too keen on keeping people out and wouldn't listen to me."
>"I reckon Byakuren wouldn't really mind actually, but I don't think the others understand that so yeah. How did your mission go by the way?"

>"Not unexpected from one of her minions..." She says as you explain the situation with Chen.
>"Well, Eirin was...nonplussed to hear the news tat it was all a big mistake."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 03, 2019, 11:12:27 pm
>"That's not surprising, I felt similar. I imagine Mai and Satono got an earful after we left."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 03, 2019, 11:17:51 pm
>"That's not surprising, I felt similar. I imagine Mai and Satono got an earful after we left."

>"I don't know," says Tojiko. "I get the feeling that she doesn't have it in her to be hard on those two."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 04, 2019, 12:25:50 am
>"You're probably right, hopefully it doesn't mean they cause more trouble."
>"Do you mind waiting around a little longer while I go check in with Byakuren?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 04, 2019, 06:01:08 am
>"You're probably right, hopefully it doesn't mean they cause more trouble."
>"Do you mind waiting around a little longer while I go check in with Byakuren?"

>"Sure, I'll just wait some ways away from the temple," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 05, 2019, 02:52:09 am
// Ah Great Fun Reply  :] :dragonforce: ,esp. the Yukari's Resume! //
>"Long lives lead to long grudges unforunately. As I said to Shou, Yukari agreed to look into my problem. I think she suspects something but at the same time I don't think she's physically capable of explaining things without being needlessly mysterious. She asked me to deliver a message to the Scarlet Devil Mansion's maid in return, and while I was there I visited their library and asked Patchouli if she knew anything about all this. She did have some possibly related books but it would be a matter of going back and going through a bunch of old books."
>"If I go and fill Byakuren in on what's happened I imagine you won't want to come with me?"

// Oh there is also chances to backtrack to Eirin&Reisen,partly-chances are also on Tewi&/or Kaguya//
>Warm wave to Tojiko while going politely check in and fill in to Byakuren unless there are signs she is going to be busy for a time needed to relay those info.
> Remember Patchouli also mentioned she'd be keen in letting Petite (// Koakuma // ) ,her "chuckling&shadowy assistant-familiar",assisting us by Books and to let her know about "Answers"  ; it'd be a grand voyage if any among us  could add it to a Research and to others' Knowledge,Experience and Intuition .

> And that there could also be a time when another fit help-mate,no matter if short-lived, could come across in or to&from the Scarlet Mansion or its Lake and Crossroads.

> Remind also we should choose a proper time&place to Go Full-Ghost for checking how that ... remnant of Stargazer's faring ;maybe Byakuren could help now or in the future or be having some tip  ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 05, 2019, 06:48:22 am
>"Ok I shouldn't be too long."
>Start walking to the temple.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 05, 2019, 07:34:31 am
>Warm wave to Tojiko while going politely check in and fill in to Byakuren unless there are signs she is going to be busy for a time needed to relay those info.
> Remember Patchouli also mentioned she'd be keen in letting Petite (// Koakuma // ) ,her "chuckling&shadowy assistant-familiar",assisting us by Books and to let her know about "Answers"  ; it'd be a grand voyage if any among us  could add it to a Research and to others' Knowledge,Experience and Intuition .

> And that there could also be a time when another fit help-mate,no matter if short-lived, could come across in or to&from the Scarlet Mansion or its Lake and Crossroads.

> Remind also we should choose a proper time&place to Go Full-Ghost for checking how that ... remnant of Stargazer's faring ;maybe Byakuren could help now or in the future or be having some tip  ?

>"Ok I shouldn't be too long."
>Start walking to the temple.

>You make a few mental notes, and head toward the temple.
> The temple is quiet now, with little in the way of chanting or anything else going on. Poking your head into the main temple, you see Ichirin is there, meditating. Given the time of day, you sidle into the kitchen and find her there; kneeling her huge form at the counter and chopping vegetables with a knife that seems almost comically tiny in her hand.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 05, 2019, 07:38:49 am
>'Her' refers to Byakuren?
>If so: "Excuse me Byakuren, mind if I have a minute?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 05, 2019, 07:45:10 am
>'Her' refers to Byakuren?
>If so: "Excuse me Byakuren, mind if I have a minute?"

>Whups, yes.
>She glances over, "Ah, welcome back, Murasa. You know that anyone here can come to me whenever you need."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 05, 2019, 07:53:37 am
>"Of course, thank you. I've been looking into the thing I came to you about this morning and I think it's going to be a tough nut to crack. I've asked a few people who between them probably know a decent amount of all the things you can know, and I haven't made much progress."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 05, 2019, 08:17:55 am
>"Of course, thank you. I've been looking into the thing I came to you about this morning and I think it's going to be a tough nut to crack. I've asked a few people who between them probably know a decent amount of all the things you can know, and I haven't made much progress."

>"Is there no hope?" she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 05, 2019, 12:05:56 pm
>"It's not quite that bad. Yukari Yakumo couldn't tell me quite what was going on, but I got the impression she had some idea. And she said she'd look into it. No idea when I'll hear anything out of that but I think she's pretty capable when it comes to weird dimensional stuff like this."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 05, 2019, 03:17:42 pm
>"It's not quite that bad. Yukari Yakumo couldn't tell me quite what was going on, but I got the impression she had some idea. And she said she'd look into it. No idea when I'll hear anything out of that but I think she's pretty capable when it comes to weird dimensional stuff like this."

>Byakuren nods. "I would trust her. Well, I would trust her to get to the bottom of it all. Did she have nothing to tell you by this point?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 06, 2019, 02:59:16 am
>"Not really about why this is happening, but I met a strange being during one of these episodes. It was pretty friendly for a weird telepathic jellyfish. Yukari reckoned I could probably bring it back to Gensokyo with me if I see it next time by getting it to possess something."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 06, 2019, 03:00:50 am
>"Not really about why this is happening, but I met a strange being during one of these episodes. It was pretty friendly for a weird telepathic jellyfish. Yukari reckoned I could probably bring it back to Gensokyo with me if I see it next time by getting it to possess something."

>Byakuren gives you a curious look. "...I did not expect to hear that," she says after a moment. "So, this sea you are visiting, it does have life of a sort in it."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 06, 2019, 03:08:34 am
>"Yeah it's got the normal fish and so on; but this thing I found, it goes by 'Stargazer', definitely recognised the word Gensokyo. I think maybe it got stuck there somehow?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 06, 2019, 08:39:53 am
>"Yeah it's got the normal fish and so on; but this thing I found, it goes by 'Stargazer', definitely recognised the word Gensokyo. I think maybe it got stuck there somehow?"

>Byakuren sets the knife aside. "That may not be impossible. We know that you can go there, so it is not out of the question that others might, as well."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 07, 2019, 12:30:44 am
>Byakuren sets the knife aside. "That may not be impossible. We know that you can go there, so it is not out of the question that others might, as well."

>_
> "So far Stargazer seems to be the only "forced permanent  resident"  stuck there ,not to mention feeling really surprised to be seeing and interacting with another sentient being ,and does seems to recall somehow ,from the time in Gensokyo, that as a spihe needs a sort-of bond with another willing and moving living being to move about.  ".

> "Like thise little fella - fish out Yukari's Plant - Yukari gave me to carry along with a few explanations,since I am going to try and sort that out among the whole displacement issue and whoever keeps pulling it;all the most it seems to be originating inside the Hakurei Barrier".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 07, 2019, 03:47:02 am
>"Yeah, I didn't tell Shou this because I didn't want  her to worry, but to be honest I'm kind of afraid that if Stargazer got stuck there, well, maybe I could get stuck there too."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 07, 2019, 03:49:56 am
> "So far Stargazer seems to be the only "forced permanent  resident"  stuck there ,not to mention feeling really surprised to be seeing and interacting with another sentient being ,and does seems to recall somehow ,from the time in Gensokyo, that as a spihe needs a sort-of bond with another willing and moving living being to move about.  ".

> "Like thise little fella - fish out Yukari's Plant - Yukari gave me to carry along with a few explanations,since I am going to try and sort that out among the whole displacement issue and whoever keeps pulling it;all the most it seems to be originating inside the Hakurei Barrier".
>"Yeah, I didn't tell Shou this because I didn't want  her to worry, but to be honest I'm kind of afraid that if Stargazer got stuck there, well, maybe I could get stuck there too."

>Byakuren nods. "I see. Well, perhaps it is best that there aren't others."
>She gives the plant a look. "What an odd little thing. It seems very hardy, don't you think?"
>Once you voice your concerns about being stuck, Byakuren nods. "Do not worry, I won't say a think to her. And I'm sure if you do get stuck, you'll find some way to tell us."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 08, 2019, 03:38:43 am
>"I guess at least if you don't hear from me again you kind of know where I am, if not how to get there."
>Let out a sigh.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 08, 2019, 03:41:56 am
>"I guess at least if you don't hear from me again you kind of know where I am, if not how to get there."
>Let out a sigh.

>"Let's not worry about that," says Byakuren. "You've made it back fine each time, and there's no reason to think your navigational skills will fail you now. But, it is curious. If it's not just a dream, and it never seemed to be from the start, why is there an ocean?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 08, 2019, 03:50:17 am
>"Yeah, I have been wondering if all this has something to do with what I am. I was thinking the next thing to check out could be going through books about the subject at the Scarlet Devil Mansion's library. I already got the OK from Patchouli. Not exactly my specialty, but I'm sure I'll survive."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 08, 2019, 04:01:45 am
>"Yeah, I have been wondering if all this has something to do with what I am. I was thinking the next thing to check out could be going through books about the subject at the Scarlet Devil Mansion's library. I already got the OK from Patchouli. Not exactly my specialty, but I'm sure I'll survive."

>"Ah, that is good to hear," says Byakuren. She chuckles, "Though I will warn you, it can take quite a long time to find anything there, even with the help of Patchouli's assistant."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 08, 2019, 04:29:14 am
>"I can imagine. I'll have help though. Tojiko, the taoist's ghost, has been helping me out. She's actually quite nice now that I've given her a chance."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 08, 2019, 04:55:54 am
>"I can imagine. I'll have help though. Tojiko, the taoist's ghost, has been helping me out. She's actually quite nice now that I've given her a chance."

>"Is that so?" says Byakuren. "And you are sure she isn't up to anything?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 09, 2019, 10:50:28 am
>"She hasn't given me any reason to suspect anything, and she's stuck with me through a few things where she could have just walked away if she didn't really care. It helps that we both kind of understand each other's situation a bit better than most."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 09, 2019, 11:02:33 am
>"She hasn't given me any reason to suspect anything, and she's stuck with me through a few things where she could have just walked away if she didn't really care. It helps that we both kind of understand each other's situation a bit better than most."

>Byakuren nods. "It's not as though the Taoists are innately bad, I've worked with Miss Toyosatomimi on occasion. But, they are mistaken on some very key things, and have difficulty with that disagreement we have. So offer her your trust as needs be, but try not to lose sight of that."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 09, 2019, 11:17:18 am
>"Don't worry, I'm not going to let her convert me or anything."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 09, 2019, 11:21:14 am
>"Don't worry, I'm not going to let her convert me or anything."


>"Hardly my worry, Murasa," she says with a chuckle.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 10, 2019, 05:05:27 am
>"Oh, by the way, if two difficult girls called Mai and Satono show up I'm sorry in advance. They probably won't but they could really do with some uh, inner peace or something."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 10, 2019, 05:13:20 am
>"Oh, by the way, if two difficult girls called Mai and Satono show up I'm sorry in advance. They probably won't but they could really do with some uh, inner peace or something."

>"Ah, troublemakers?" she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 10, 2019, 05:43:00 am
>"Yeah, but I don't think they really mean to be. They've gone a bit crazy to be frank."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 10, 2019, 06:54:18 am
>"Ah, troublemakers?" she says.

>_

> " Yes.y Troublemakers without ill-will for being loyal and literal to a fault ,depending 'bout room for exaggeration,  to their Mistress Okina Matara and her Errands " .

> " Their Errand this turn is makin' up for exaggeratin' at Eientei by goin' to find&guide me to a come-back to Matara and especially her... "recovering" guest, the Dream-Baku Doremy Sweet,who was "the Errand" at Eientei , whose aid is one of of the resolving angles  to my&Stargazer's Issue ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 11, 2019, 09:06:43 am
>"Yeah, but I don't think they really mean to be. They've gone a bit crazy to be frank."

> " Yes.y Troublemakers without ill-will for being loyal and literal to a fault ,depending 'bout room for exaggeration,  to their Mistress Okina Matara and her Errands " .

> " Their Errand this turn is makin' up for exaggeratin' at Eientei by goin' to find&guide me to a come-back to Matara and especially her... "recovering" guest, the Dream-Baku Doremy Sweet,who was "the Errand" at Eientei , whose aid is one of of the resolving angles  to my&Stargazer's Issue ".

>"Mmm," says Byakuren. "So there was another incident?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 11, 2019, 09:35:49 pm
>"Almost? I think it's been mostly resolved before things got too out of hand. Mai and Satono were told to invite Doremy to visit their mistress, and they interpreted that as 'forcefully kidnap her while she was visiting Eientei'. Tojiko and I walked into the lions den prepared to have to deal with some crazy plot, only to find out it was all a massive misunderstanding. That's how I managed to find Yukari, Okina Matara helped me get to her to return the favour of sorting this all out before it turned into a huge mess for her. Then while I visited Yukari, Tojiko helpfully went and explained the misunderstanding to the Eientei folks."
>"Oh, and it's probably best not to go blabbing about all this. I get the impression that Matara likes to keep her doings on the down low, especially when they're as embrassing as this."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 11, 2019, 09:53:15 pm
>"Almost? I think it's been mostly resolved before things got too out of hand. Mai and Satono were told to invite Doremy to visit their mistress, and they interpreted that as 'forcefully kidnap her while she was visiting Eientei'. Tojiko and I walked into the lions den prepared to have to deal with some crazy plot, only to find out it was all a massive misunderstanding. That's how I managed to find Yukari, Okina Matara helped me get to her to return the favour of sorting this all out before it turned into a huge mess for her. Then while I visited Yukari, Tojiko helpfully went and explained the misunderstanding to the Eientei folks."
>"Oh, and it's probably best not to go blabbing about all this. I get the impression that Matara likes to keep her doings on the down low, especially when they're as embarrassing as this."

>Byakuren nods as you summarize the story. "It sounds terribly complicated. Hm, I wonder if this Matara was not up to more than just that?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 11, 2019, 09:59:34 pm
>"It's possible, she's pretty mysterious. She does seem to genuinely care about her followers though, and this was all part of a plan on her part to get them help. Just, maybe not the best though out plan."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 11, 2019, 10:09:34 pm
>"It's possible, she's pretty mysterious. She does seem to genuinely care about her followers though, and this was all part of a plan on her part to get them help. Just, maybe not the best though out plan."

>"Hm, I suppose that can be considered true," says Byakuren. "It would be a lot of trouble, otherwise."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 12, 2019, 12:53:53 am
>"I certainly wouldn't want to get involved in a major incident on top of everything that's already going on."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 12, 2019, 01:00:53 am
>"I certainly wouldn't want to get involved in a major incident on top of everything that's already going on."

>"Another major incident," Baykuren corrects. "Let us not underplay your own situation."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: the old guy on June 12, 2019, 02:21:52 am
>Do we have any past experience with the ghost princess Yuyuko?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 12, 2019, 07:27:02 am
>"Well, I don't want to make it anyone's problem that I don't have to."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 12, 2019, 09:35:17 am
>Do we have any past experience with the ghost princess Yuyuko?

>Not really. Hakugyokurou is to north, far far to the north, much further than you can ever even think of going. You've seen her drifting around festival events at the Hakurei Shrine once or twice, but little more than that.

>"Well, I don't want to make it anyone's problem that I don't have to."

>Byakuren smiles. "That is a good way to think, but you're also not been afraid to reach out for help, and I am proud of you for that."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 15, 2019, 07:29:46 pm


>Byakuren smiles. "That is a good way to think, but you're also not been afraid to reach out for help, and I am proud of you for that."

>_
> Smile - "Thank you kindly " - and bow.

> Straighten up : " So could it be that both I and Tojiko have overlooked some things while dealing with the Matara and Doremy situation and we should be more aware when at the next meet-up with them"?

> When and where we were supposed to meet up with Tojiko?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 16, 2019, 06:54:26 pm
> Smile - "Thank you kindly " - and bow.

> Straighten up : " So could it be that both I and Tojiko have overlooked some things while dealing with the Matara and Doremy situation and we should be more aware when at the next meet-up with them"?

> When and where we were supposed to meet up with Tojiko?

>"It wouldn't hurt to keep an open mind for other possibilities," says Byakuren.
>She should be just outside the temple.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 18, 2019, 08:03:05 pm
>"It wouldn't hurt to keep an open mind for other possibilities," says Byakuren.
>She should be just outside the temple.

>_
> Smile : " I see,thanks for the warning".

> Do we have anything else in mind to ask?If not...

>... stand up and bow : "Well then, If nothing else come to mind ,  it is high-time for me to leave since I have Tojiko waiting for me to help me along,including with that research at the Mansion ,though I should make a stop before to try and check for Stargazer ."

> If there really is nothing else,politely salute and rendezvous with Tojiko .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 20, 2019, 03:51:21 am
> Smile : " I see,thanks for the warning".

> Do we have anything else in mind to ask?If not...

>... stand up and bow : "Well then, If nothing else come to mind ,  it is high-time for me to leave since I have Tojiko waiting for me to help me along,including with that research at the Mansion ,though I should make a stop before to try and check for Stargazer ."

> If there really is nothing else,politely salute and rendezvous with Tojiko .

>Do you have anything else in mind?
>As you presumably do not, you take your leave. "Take care, Murasa," Byakuren says. "Try to let us know if you won't be able to make it home tonight."
>You head outside, and can see Tojiko loitering around the well in the middle of the road that runs past the temple.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 21, 2019, 10:37:16 pm
>Do you have anything else in mind?
>As you presumably do not, you take your leave. "Take care, Murasa," Byakuren says. "Try to let us know if you won't be able to make it home tonight."
>You head outside, and can see Tojiko loitering around the well in the middle of the road that runs past the temple.

>_
> Wave and walk amicably to Tojiko: "Hey there, Tojiko,anything new or of notice happened or came up while I was consulting with Byakuren"?

> After reply: " As for me,if it is alright by you, I have a piece of info to share,1 thing,or rather being,needing a check-out and an useful place in mind to go together to ."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 23, 2019, 04:36:15 am
> Wave and walk amicably to Tojiko: "Hey there, Tojiko,anything new or of notice happened or came up while I was consulting with Byakuren"?

> After reply: " As for me,if it is alright by you, I have a piece of info to share,1 thing,or rather being,needing a check-out and an useful place in mind to go together to ."

>"Just looking for crickets," says Tojiko.
>"Sure, alright?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 23, 2019, 11:24:02 pm
>"How are you with books? I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me go through books at the Scarlet Devil Mansion library with me to see if we can find anything out?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 23, 2019, 11:28:10 pm
>"How are you with books? I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me go through books at the Scarlet Devil Mansion library with me to see if we can find anything out?"

>"I'm better with scrolls, if we're being honest," says Tojiko. "But I suppose I can try to help out."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 24, 2019, 12:09:12 am
>"Alright, shall we head over there now then?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 24, 2019, 12:13:55 am
>"Alright, shall we head over there now then?"

>She nods. "Not unless you have something else you want to do first?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 24, 2019, 06:52:19 pm
>"Well I wouldn't mind getting a bite to eat, but it's not going to kill me to skip lunch."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 24, 2019, 06:53:34 pm
>"Well I wouldn't mind getting a bite to eat, but it's not going to kill me to skip lunch."

>"I could think of worse ideas," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 24, 2019, 07:36:26 pm
>"Only problem is I don't carry money on me. I usually just eat at the temple."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 24, 2019, 07:38:31 pm
>"Only problem is I don't carry money on me. I usually just eat at the temple."

>Tojiko heaves a sigh. "Okay, fine. But just once, and keep it cheap."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 24, 2019, 08:17:58 pm
>What places to eat do we know of in town?
>Of those which is our favourite?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 24, 2019, 08:22:10 pm
>What places to eat do we know of in town?
>Of those which is our favourite?

>There's a few teahouses and restaurants scattered around town. If you had to pick a favorite, it would probably be a shop that specializes in gyoza that's not too far from the Kirisame Charm Shop in the residential quarter. ...It is perhaps not the most monkly place to dine.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 25, 2019, 10:31:21 pm
>There's a few teahouses and restaurants scattered around town. If you had to pick a favorite, it would probably be a shop that specializes in gyoza that's not too far from the Kirisame Charm Shop in the residential quarter. ...It is perhaps not the most monkly place to dine.

>_
> Is there a gyoza ,or other food sample, on the menů fit to for a fairly good yet cheap bite for 1 or 2 while the shop allow us both a   a bit of relax  ?

> Smile : " I might have an alright place in mind for a quickie but ,to be fair, I am wondering if you do have any recommendations or curiosities  ".

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 26, 2019, 07:27:38 pm
> Is there a gyoza ,or other food sample, on the menů fit to for a fairly good yet cheap bite for 1 or 2 while the shop allow us both a   a bit of relax  ?

> Smile : " I might have an alright place in mind for a quickie but ,to be fair, I am wondering if you do have any recommendations or curiosities  ".

>It is, at least, reasonably priced.
>"Well, there's a nice ramen stand near the market," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 27, 2019, 03:51:28 pm
>"Well, seeing as you're paying I'll let you decide."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 27, 2019, 03:59:59 pm
>"Well, seeing as you're paying I'll let you decide."

>"Give me something to work with," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 27, 2019, 04:02:07 pm
>"Oh sorry, I know of a place that does really nice gyoza."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 27, 2019, 04:05:51 pm
>"Oh sorry, I know of a place that does really nice gyoza."

>"Could be interesting..." says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 27, 2019, 04:11:35 pm
>"Alright, it's over this way."
>Start walking towards the gyoza shop.
>Does Tojiko get odd looks for being so obviously ghostly?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 27, 2019, 04:13:35 pm
>"Alright, it's over this way."
>Start walking towards the gyoza shop.
>Does Tojiko get odd looks for being so obviously ghostly?

>She starts to float along with you as you make your way southward, back into town proper.
>Tojiko does get a lot of looks.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 27, 2019, 04:21:34 pm
>"Do you come into town very often?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 27, 2019, 04:22:31 pm
>"Do you come into town very often?"

>"Not too often," Tojiko says. "It's easier to go to other places."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 28, 2019, 04:27:17 am
>"Yeah I can imagine, what with the the uh, leg thing."
>Try to look like we didn't just put our foot in our mouth.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 28, 2019, 04:31:12 am
>"Yeah I can imagine, what with the the uh, leg thing."
>Try to look like we didn't just put our foot in our mouth.
\

>"Yes, obviously," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 29, 2019, 12:28:33 am
>Continue to the gyoza shop in awkward silence unless Tojiko says something.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 29, 2019, 01:07:00 am
>Continue to the gyoza shop in awkward silence unless Tojiko says something.

>The two of you make your way into town, and take a turn to the north, moving between housing rows.
>"So, did your boss have anything useful to say?" Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on June 29, 2019, 01:17:34 am
>The two of you make your way into town, and take a turn to the north, moving between housing rows.
>"So, did your boss have anything useful to say?" Tojiko says.

>_
> "Ah ,to some extent,yes,Tojiko."

>" Byakuren basically remarked not to underestimate this incident-situation of mine which Stargzer is involved in as well to a degree - and that is why I had already decided to try and find out which part of it ,if any ,stayed by me before going to the Scarlet Mansion - not to be frantic since so far there do not seem to be risk of me getting stuck there and surely not unknowingly,that Patchouli's Researches&Books are useful but time-consuming and for us 2 to be wary&aware on the safe-side when we deal again with Matara,with maybe Satono&Mai,and the Doremy's situation in case of overlooking or cover-up ".

"Though,besides the Doremy's happening,I only briefly mentioned Eientei since Eirin&Co response was plain , unless of course you noticed anything else from there or elsewhere which be might be fix-useful ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 29, 2019, 10:01:36 pm
>"Not really any new information though, mostly just worrying about me."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 29, 2019, 10:08:05 pm
>"Not really any new information though, mostly just worrying about me."

>Tokijo nods.
>"I thought as much. She really does seem to dote on all of you."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 29, 2019, 11:15:17 pm
>"Well yeah, I can't really deny that. The feeling's mutual though, we did so much to rescue her for a reason."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 29, 2019, 11:34:53 pm
>"Well yeah, I can't really deny that. The feeling's mutual though, we did so much to rescue her for a reason."

>"You know, I've never really heard all the details of that story," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 30, 2019, 01:17:25 am
>"Well, I wouldn't mind telling it over lunch."
>Are we close to the gyoza place now?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 30, 2019, 03:45:01 am
>"Well, I wouldn't mind telling it over lunch."
>Are we close to the gyoza place now?

>You can see it a couple blocks ahead.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 30, 2019, 06:32:32 am
>Point it out to Tojiko.
>"That's the place there."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 30, 2019, 06:18:32 pm
>Point it out to Tojiko.
>"That's the place there."

>"Huh, okay," says Tojiko. "Looks kind of small, but that's okay."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on June 30, 2019, 11:21:34 pm
>"Never underestimate a good hole in the wall."
>Continue to the gyoza shop, that we hopefully haven't talked up too much.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on June 30, 2019, 11:25:43 pm
>"Never underestimate a good hole in the wall."
>Continue to the gyoza shop, that we hopefully haven't talked up too much.

>You don't think you've talked it up too much...
>The shop is indeed small, and without a name. Were it not for the banners strung outside, it would be entirely unnoticeable. Inside is small dining room with a few tables, while the kitchen has a counter for walk-by service along the front wall. There are a couple people lingering here, townsfolk seeing refuge from the harvest season. A few tables are wholly unoccupied.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 04, 2019, 12:05:14 am
>You don't think you've talked it up too much...
>The shop is indeed small, and without a name. Were it not for the banners strung outside, it would be entirely unnoticeable. Inside is small dining room with a few tables, while the kitchen has a counter for walk-by service along the front wall. There are a couple people lingering here, townsfolk seeing refuge from the harvest season. A few tables are wholly unoccupied.

>_
> To Tojiko :" Eh, it has a cozy atmosphere .... but we can better contemplate its peacefulness during a bite of what we are going to choose.   "

> Is table service available or orders are to be placed at the counter ?

> Invite Tojiko to take a seat and take one alongside her at 1 at the unoccupied table or go together to the counter depending on what is available .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 05, 2019, 04:55:19 am
> To Tojiko :" Eh, it has a cozy atmosphere .... but we can better contemplate its peacefulness during a bite of what we are going to choose.   "

> Is table service available or orders are to be placed at the counter ?

> Invite Tojiko to take a seat and take one alongside her at 1 at the unoccupied table or go together to the counter depending on what is available .

>You make your way toward an empty table and have a seat. In time, the cook will be with you.
>Sheets of paper are gathered under a vase on the table, menus. Tojiko takes one. "Cozy place," she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 06, 2019, 03:00:12 pm
>"Yep."
>Take a menu ourself and have a look.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 06, 2019, 03:05:15 pm
>"Yep."
>Take a menu ourself and have a look.

>"Easy to miss, too," Tojiko says.
>The menu is really just a sheet, listing different fillings for their gyoza, and well as the availability of green and barley teas and some cheap sake.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 06, 2019, 03:07:12 pm
>Do we have a set favourite or do we tend to vary it up?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 06, 2019, 03:08:33 pm
>Do we have a set favourite or do we tend to vary it up?

>Do you?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 06, 2019, 03:21:50 pm
>What's our favourite so that we can recommend it to Tojiko?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 06, 2019, 03:22:18 pm
>What's our favourite so that we can recommend it to Tojiko?

>What is your favorite?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 06, 2019, 03:27:14 pm
>Are we the vegetarian sort of buddhist?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 06, 2019, 03:28:21 pm
>Are we the vegetarian sort of buddhist?

>You're supposed to be, but you cheat sometimes.
>...Sometimes more than sometimes...

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 08, 2019, 02:59:22 pm

>"Easy to miss, too," Tojiko says.
>The menu is really just a sheet, listing different fillings for their gyoza, and well as the availability of green and barley teas and some cheap sake.

>_
[/ ]
> Read the sheet-menu completely,including prices, for both us&Tojko and then say,if we are both still in the dark...

> "... As expected... Anything catching your taste or fancy ? "

// Sorry for the trouble : we really appear to be more in the Dark than in the Light about this "relay-point" in this Story... //


Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 09, 2019, 03:18:06 am
> Read the sheet-menu completely,including prices, for both us&Tojko and then say,if we are both still in the dark...

> "... As expected... Anything catching your taste or fancy ? "

// Sorry for the trouble : we really appear to be more in the Dark than in the Light about this "relay-point" in this Story... //

>The menu details a few varieties of gyoza, including a couple meatless types, and a few side dishes like roasted and steamed soy beans, and of course rice. The princes are reasonable.
>"I'm thinking I might just go for the fully loaded ones," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: EDITED Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 12, 2019, 02:40:12 am

> 1 meatless of the most "nutrient"   - what goodie is it ? - type alongside steamed beans could be satisfying and ,to Tojiko,not princey pricy ?If  so be very ready-to-reply-and-order.

> The same for  Beverages...

> Nod to Tojko and ,2nd, 1 Order of this with Tea with ,1st, 1 of Tojiko's  "fully loaded ones" gyoza.

> Discreetly call a waiter/ess and do that with letting Tojiko 1st .

> Another reminder before leaving the H. Village : quick visit to Byakuren for an accounted modest funding ; no  budget-debt or little so on, right-o?

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 15, 2019, 05:34:38 am
> Look up to Tojko for a few moments then to the Menu and back up to while nodding and doing a thumb-up.

> 1 meatless of the most "nutrient"   - what goodie is it ? - type alongside steamed beans could be satisfying and ,to Tojiko,not princey pricy ?If  so be very ready-to-reply-and-order.

> The same for  Beverages; any Refreshing or Luke-Warm ones or  Juicy ones,be them  Minimally Inebriatig or Pseudo-Inebriating ?

> Remember to Properly Compensate Tojiko and also any of the ladies who have we relied upon .

> What are our possibilities about Properly Earn&Work&Ask&Search for any Acceptable Currencies and/or Tradables,Services-Services,Favors-Favors and the like?

> We loaned-traded 1 Pristine-Spellcard for 2 Medium-Good Items at"Nazrindou",correct?

>That should be a reasonably cheapish.
>Tea would be easiest to do.
>You make a note to pay back Tojiko. As far as money comes, you can ask for some of what the temple brings in from Byakuren, but she general wants to have an accounting.
>Yes.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 18, 2019, 06:59:39 pm
>That should be a reasonably cheapish.
>Tea would be easiest to do.
>You make a note to pay back Tojiko. As far as money comes, you can ask for some of what the temple brings in from Byakuren, but she general wants to have an accounting.
>Yes.

>_
// Only now I am finding out my new reply from a few days ago did not go through ... //

>" Right-o,I think it is high time to start on our munching-orders , is it not? "

> Unless Tojiko disagrees, politely but attentively call a waiter/waitress to our table but let Tojiko order first,unless she gives over priority or wants to decide for anything else,and then do order those types of gyoza+ side-dish+tea.

> Do we have any  debt or credit ,either personal or on behalf of the Myourens?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 22, 2019, 04:09:12 am
// Only now I am finding out my new reply from a few days ago did not go through ... //

>" Right-o,I think it is high time to start on our munching-orders , is it not? "

> Unless Tojiko disagrees, politely but attentively call a waiter/waitress to our table but let Tojiko order first,unless she gives over priority or wants to decide for anything else,and then do order those types of gyoza+ side-dish+tea.

> Do we have any  debt or credit ,either personal or on behalf of the Myourens?

>Tojiko nods, and the cook makes her way toward your table, a tall, older woman with a severe face. "You two ready?" she says, not batting an eye at an obvious youkai like Tojiko.
>You do not have any kind of debt or credit; you might be able to get something put on a tab here, though.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 22, 2019, 04:49:15 am
>"Could I get some bean gyoza and tea please."
>Look to Tojiko expectantly.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 22, 2019, 04:51:03 am
>"Could I get some bean gyoza and tea please."
>Look to Tojiko expectantly.

>The cook nods, and looks to Tojiko as well.
>"I'll have the fully loaded gyoza, and some tea as well," she says.
>"I'll have it soon," the cook says, heading back toward the kitchen.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 22, 2019, 05:30:31 am
>"Now that that's done, you wanted to hear about the 'incident' where we saved Byakuren?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 22, 2019, 07:32:10 pm
>"Now that that's done, you wanted to hear about the 'incident' where we saved Byakuren?"

>Tojiko nods. "Yeah, what happened, exactly?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 22, 2019, 10:09:27 pm
>"Well, a long time ago Byakuren was sealed in Hokkai, and we were sealed underground with my ship. It wasn't great."
>Do we know that we were freed by a Moriya Shrine conspiracy?
>Who resolved the treasure ship incident?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 22, 2019, 10:44:08 pm
>"Well, a long time ago Byakuren was sealed in Hokkai, and we were sealed underground with my ship. It wasn't great."
>Do we know that we were freed by a Moriya Shrine conspiracy?
>Who resolved the treasure ship incident?

>Tojiko nods. "I've been down there. It is a vexing place."
>You know that the series of events that lead to it were instigated by the Moriya Shrine.
>Reimu, ultimately, but the whole gang was there so to speak.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 23, 2019, 11:18:45 pm
>"Yeah, I just wish they'd been kind enough to seal us with a pack of cards or something."
>"But us being sealed isn't that important because this whole thing started with us being unsealed due to the Moriya Shrine messing around in the underground. Pretty sure it was because of that hell crow of Satori's."
>"So it ended up Nazrin, Ichirin, Unzan, Shou, and me suddenly showing up in Gensokyo. Oh and Nue was around too but she wasn't much help, the opposite really."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 23, 2019, 11:23:01 pm
>"Yeah, I just wish they'd been kind enough to seal us with a pack of cards or something."
>"But us being sealed isn't that important because this whole thing started with us being unsealed due to the Moriya Shrine messing around in the underground. Pretty sure it was because of that hell crow of Satori's."
>"So it ended up Nazrin, Ichirin, Unzan, Shou, and me suddenly showing up in Gensokyo. Oh and Nue was around too but she wasn't much help, the opposite really."

>You begin to retell the story.
>About midway through, you can feel a kind of clammy pressure on your skin, before water surrounds you once more. You find yourself in a flooded building, some objects and tables caught on the ceiling as they try to float away. Seaweed grows up between the floorboards. Again, you are aware that there is something here kind of aware of you, but in a passive manner rather than actively paying attention to you.
>You are sitting on the floor here, the table having floated up to the ceiling.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 23, 2019, 11:34:56 pm
>Mutter "Blue blistering barnacles" under our breath.
>Look around and call out "Stargazer?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 23, 2019, 11:45:58 pm
>Mutter "Blue blistering barnacles" under our breath.
>Look around and call out "Stargazer?"

>You curse, then call out to Stargazer.
>There is a moment of silence then you feel a kind of tension drain out of your body, like you were clenching all of your muscles, and just stopped. Stargazer's form slides out of you, her man-o-war-like lace spreading out into the water. You get a sense that she is kind of frazzled.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 24, 2019, 12:10:17 am
>Is Stargazer the thing we feel is aware of us?
>"So, whatever we tried before didn't work as well as either of us hoped I think. This time though I came prepared."
>Pull out the potted plant.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 24, 2019, 12:56:17 am
>Is Stargazer the thing we feel is aware of us?
>"So, whatever we tried before didn't work as well as either of us hoped I think. This time though I came prepared."
>Pull out the potted plant.

>You highly doubt it. It has not changed at all.
>You produce the potted plant. Stargazer regards it, you can feel confusion from her.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 24, 2019, 12:46:33 pm
>Slap the plant. "This bad boy can fit so much fucking jellyfish!"
>"Hopefully if you possess this I should be able to take you back with me properly this time."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 24, 2019, 03:23:50 pm
>Slap the plant. "This bad boy can fit so much fucking jellyfish!"
>"Hopefully if you possess this I should be able to take you back with me properly this time."

>Your puncture your hand with numerous spines on the plant.
>She leans down to examine the plant,  letting her lower body float upwards rather than crouching down, radiating curiosity.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 24, 2019, 09:15:25 pm
>Your puncture your hand with numerous spines on the plant.
>She leans down to examine the plant,  letting her lower body float upwards rather than crouching down, radiating curiosity.

>_

> "This is a surer way to latch onto, like you did earlier with me but supposedly better than being knocked around inside myself,  to leave this place and visit Gensokyo ".

> Float  the potted plant closer so Stargazer can examine it better.

> If Stargazer waits before trying to latch onto,but if not save it for the next good moment,say : " This might be weird but here have you ever felt...casually watched or felt someone else,besides me,taking note of you being around this place ?".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 25, 2019, 01:27:22 am
> "This is a surer way to latch onto, like you did earlier with me but supposedly better than being knocked around inside myself,  to leave this place and visit Gensokyo ".

> Float  the potted plant closer so Stargazer can examine it better.

> If Stargazer waits before trying to latch onto,but if not save it for the next good moment,say : " This might be weird but here have you ever felt...casually watched or felt someone else,besides me,taking note of you being around this place ?".

>She contemplates the plant, then looks up at you with wide eyes as you ask about being watched. She is surprised, you can feel her wondering if you only just noticed.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 25, 2019, 02:38:28 am
>Is this feeling of being watched the same as just before we first met Stargazer?
>"Do you know what it is?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 25, 2019, 02:40:50 am
>Is this feeling of being watched the same as just before we first met Stargazer?
>"Do you know what it is?"

>It is the same.
>She shakes her head.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 25, 2019, 03:48:25 am
>"I noticed it the last time we... talked as well. Hopefully it's not something nasty."
>"We should see if you can possess this plant before I go back to Gensokyo."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 25, 2019, 03:55:38 am
>"I noticed it the last time we... talked as well. Hopefully it's not something nasty."
>"We should see if you can possess this plant before I go back to Gensokyo."

>She just shrugs. You get the feeling that she doesn't trust it, to say the least.
>She nods, and considers the plant again before carefully putting her hands around it, trying to avoid its spines. You don't know id they can actually harm her or not, but she seems to want to play it safe. After a moment, her body pours into it, as it being sucked inside. It seems the possession was a success.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 26, 2019, 01:58:31 am
>"Okay, now we just need to wait."
>Step outside and have a look at the underwater village.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 26, 2019, 02:21:06 am
>"Okay, now we just need to wait."
>Step outside and have a look at the underwater village.

>You make your way outside, holding the now-haunted potted plant.
>The village is...mostly intact. Some parts of a roof here or there has given way. A few smaller buildings are gone entirely. Gone too are all the carts and barrels and small debris that were along the road. It is completely empty now, with only some seaweed poking out here and there, and some odd anemones to cover its barrenness. Schools of fish swim idly between the buildings, barnacles are starting to encrust some of the wood. The sense of being passively watched has not changed.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 26, 2019, 04:15:30 am
>Call out "Is anyone there?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 26, 2019, 04:17:52 am
>Call out "Is anyone there?"

>You call out, and receive no answer.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 27, 2019, 11:44:33 pm
>Swim up until we're above the rooftops enough that we can get a good look around the area.
>Scan the area for anything other than fish.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 28, 2019, 06:30:28 am
>Swim up until we're above the rooftops enough that we can get a good look around the area.
>Scan the area for anything other than fish.

>You swim upwards some yards, and look down upon the village. The streets are devoid of people, and manmade debris in general. Seaweed chokes many of the roads, while thick carpets anemones can be seen here and there. The trees are still in place, at a glance you don't notice any are particularly missing.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on July 28, 2019, 09:54:10 am
>Swim back down to street level, and look for an alley near the gyoza restaurant.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 29, 2019, 01:43:16 am
>Swim back down to street level, and look for an alley near the gyoza restaurant.

>You swim back down, and easily spot an alleyway behind the establishment.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on July 30, 2019, 11:15:19 pm
>You swim back down, and easily spot an alleyway behind the establishment.

>_

>First focus on Haunted-Plant Stargazer...What are we able to sense and communicate?

> Then if we do sense something odd from Stargazer and/or the alley only do get a bit closer to check , but if the coast is clear do reach the same location we were with Tojiko.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on July 31, 2019, 04:05:45 pm
>First focus on Haunted-Plant Stargazer...What are we able to sense and communicate?

> Then if we do sense something odd from Stargazer and/or the alley only do get a bit closer to check , but if the coast is clear do reach the same location we were with Tojiko.

>You don't know about communicate, but you can definitely feel that the spikey little plant is haunted now.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2019, 05:46:25 am
>Stand in the alley for a while hoping that we'll pop back into reality and not alarm people on the street.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 01, 2019, 05:52:20 am
>Stand in the alley for a while hoping that we'll pop back into reality and not alarm people on the street.

>You meander into the alley and wait, near an oak tree. You look at it for a little while, and find it is a little odd there's still trees here, but no grass.
>Moments later, the water is gone, the pressure normalizes to what it should be above ground, and the sounds of life and the sunlight return.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2019, 06:00:21 am
>Re-examine the plant for signs of hauntedness.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 01, 2019, 06:08:42 am
>Re-examine the plant for signs of hauntedness.

>The plant is definitely haunted.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 01, 2019, 06:29:23 am
>Look around to make sure nobody's looking then tell the plant:
>"Probably best if you stay in there for now, this might be the worst place in Gensokyo for something like you to appear out of nowhere."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 01, 2019, 03:20:43 pm
>Look around to make sure nobody's looking then tell the plant:
>"Probably best if you stay in there for now, this might be the worst place in Gensokyo for something like you to appear out of nowhere."

>The plant does not give any kind of response. But given that Stargazer does not seem to have manifested, she may have heard you?

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 02, 2019, 03:33:02 pm
>Stow the plant and head back into the gyoza shop.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 02, 2019, 03:43:18 pm
>Stow the plant and head back into the gyoza shop.

>You head back around, and find that Tojiko is still at her seat, and your food has been served. "There you are," she says, with terribly little worry in her voice.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Serela on August 02, 2019, 04:04:00 pm
>"You know, you could pretend to at least have been SLIGHTLY worried..." Snicker.
>"Although, yes, it's been pretty routine. I managed to make a haunted plant this time, at least."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 05, 2019, 04:10:35 am
>"You know, you could pretend to at least have been SLIGHTLY worried..." Snicker.
>"Although, yes, it's been pretty routine. I managed to make a haunted plant this time, at least."

>"Oh, so she's in that spiky thing now?" Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 05, 2019, 07:12:13 pm
>"Yeah, and it's probably best she stays in there for now. At least while we're in the human village."
>Re-take our seat.
>Is our food still warm?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 05, 2019, 07:18:12 pm
>"Yeah, and it's probably best she stays in there for now. At least while we're in the human village."
>Re-take our seat.
>Is our food still warm?

>Your food is still warm!
>Tojiko nods. "Let's hope it stays that way, I'm curious to meet her."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 05, 2019, 08:59:47 pm
>"I wonder if she's going to need water when she gets out of there."
>Dig in!
Title: EdiTed Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 06, 2019, 06:20:01 am
Finished  editing+proofreading+polishing
>Your food is still warm!
>Tojiko nods. "Let's hope it stays that way, I'm curious to meet her."

>_
// Is that so in the - beginning - :D, :blush: a Wall of Text :wikipedia: !//

// Dry Cacti-like Plant  was mentioned to need shade&breeze&warm weather and there ar lrmentions&hints  "  A-Z Adventures - Murasa' Quest "is set in mid-spring , after the HSiFS &Aftermaths are resolved - Yukari recommended in her own wordings the little fellow is to house an haunting - so it comes to reason

> " It is also mentioned(early first half of this 2nd thread ) as:
 "...Unusually Hardy..." AND Prepped by Yukari to be "Hardy in order to be Haunted" this requiring just the bare care ; of course unless in some eventuality of something off with it //.

// As for a few(4) Important future events :  "Okina's Plan "
 ;  coming back invited,as compensation , to "Okina's Gensokyo Dimensional Doors Space " and asking a wrongly-kidnapped&knocked out(a necesssary invitation for Okina's Plan mistaken by Mai&Satono) Doremy Sweet(needed for Okina's  Plan) for a double help about cooperation trouble-counseling ; Eventually Visiting Keine  ( ref. to "Stargazer" - "Utshuo's Quest " ) ; Eventually isiting the (Name?)" Reformed Shadow-Poltergeist Girl now an Apprentice Jeweler in Human Village ( the Jeweler and partly-carer is a forme  expert thief ) " (ref. to "Iku Quest " - 2nd Half )//


>Nod and sip that Warm Tea ,then Spoonfuls of Food but then pause, delay Heartily Digging in AFTER trying answering  Tojiko's 'Curiosities"mamma and this'd AFTER waiting another bit for Tojiko's main order ; purely another little token of gratitude&cooperation for her support so far and present treat ...

> Nodding,pursuing lips digging in,purse lips,say in low-key  " Mhmh , Quite Worrying Curiosities and Wonderings ahead,even byt Gensokyo&Related Standard Close at least so far .

>Stargazer is now i a Strenghted Spiky Plant prepped to be Haunted,  still acclimating and quite difficult to communicate to,although more aware and easier-to sense than when we were trying that spectral hosting inside me to get the very same away from That Space ... "

 > ..." Rarther, in "Ocean-Floor Deserted sorta-Gensokyo ",  Stargazer was more acclimated as...a  Giant Ghost-Like Man o' War or Big Ocean-Farer Jelly-Fish...."
 
> "...And In truth the "talkings"are done between us by   relaying about  "  descriptive sensations,impressions and considerations similar,but not quite, to thoughts &feelings" ".



> ...Well Stargazer is "Less of a Forced-Drifter" than me but still one and so far is  :   Innocent& Inexperienced but willing,if supported&allowed ,to Acquaint& Re-Acquaint with " Gensokyo " that seem somehow familiar and remembered ; though it does seem one with differences from the Actual One  by things like Stargazer being surprised by my ghostly nature  that Unsettled Spirits are able and need  Special Objects as Focus."

> " Be as it may, it is best  not to be mistaken as , "An Unidentified Haunting Presence ",or worse as one that is related to this Incident-Unrest-in-the-making //

> "... Yet there is also those"points-of-interest-investigation"  to work off such as this Very Concealed Culprit acting INSIDE the Great Barrier -affecting especially me and partly Stargazer, but that could not be it- and they could be the strongly related to THAT Presence which is casually taking notice ,casually yes but progressively more active in doing so ,since   my entrance in that "Ocean-Bottomed Alternate Gensokyo ".


// Okina's Unknown Plan (involving Doremy Sweet which is unclear if willing ti  collaborate) eventual side-effects and a taking advantage off
it ?? //

// Remember that after Patchouli&Koakuma&SDM Transit we kind-of-need to Transit-Back for trading materials,funds from Byakuren most likely, and more occasionally Shou&Rinnosuke("Shou's Tiger Store" BUT TRADING ONLY INDIRECTLY,OR RESORTING TO NORMAL BUY&SELLwith the last one) or the "Myouren Temple's Underground Medical,mostly first-aid, Clinic " Or Nue's(Check Name)" Rose Bar "//

// (This and before are of course beyond short-term) In general It would be good  checking up Kourindou ( Temp "Nazrindou" ), its Crossways in the Forest of Magic&Ssorrounding but also " Hotspots "in the same Forest&Sorrounding //

// There is also the trading back Murasa's pristine Spell-Card (Actual Full Murasa's Deck and,if it  does not turn side-track or in hamper,  some  powering-up of it and especially more use&practice of "fair-game/-mostly-fair ghostliness" also for those " Emergencies Fights,etc."),the looking for new/&usefull items and the asking for suspicious/weird purveyors //

//(cfr."Touhou Double Spoiler" ,"Touhou Impossible Spell-Card" but also in-between,after and also hinted in after-unsealing in the same Underground,"Ancient Gensokyo (Myourenji))...

// Is that so - ending - :D, :blush: a Wall of Text :wikipedia: !//
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 06, 2019, 05:48:42 pm
>"I wonder if she's going to need water when she gets out of there."
>Dig in!

>"The plant might," says Tojiko.

Wow

I'm sorry, that's just too much drinking from a fire hose for me. Please break things down a bit more in the future.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 06, 2019, 07:24:49 pm
>In between bites:
>"Oh yeah, I think there's something else watching me in this weird water world. At first I thought it was Stargazer, but it's not and she knew what I meant when I asked. Not that either of us have any idea what it could be."
>Had Tojiko finished eating?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 06, 2019, 07:35:42 pm
>In between bites:
>"Oh yeah, I think there's something else watching me in this weird water world. At first I thought it was Stargazer, but it's not and she knew what I meant when I asked. Not that either of us have any idea what it could be."
>Had Tojiko finished eating?

>"That sounds like something really important," Tojiko says, frowning. "What was it like?"
>She is a little more than half done, but she is clearly nursing her meal.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 09, 2019, 04:11:30 pm
>"Less like someone boring a hole in the back of my head and more just like a feeling that something was aware of me. I had a quick look around and didn't see anything , but I didn't want to reappear in the middle of town and cause a fuss so I didn't look too hard."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 09, 2019, 04:42:24 pm
>"Less like someone boring a hole in the back of my head and more just like a feeling that something was aware of me. I had a quick look around and didn't see anything , but I didn't want to reappear in the middle of town and cause a fuss so I didn't look too hard."

>Do you think they were actually watching, then?" says Tojiko.

>_
Title: ???: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 09, 2019, 05:12:59 pm
// (Autocorrect is good often but not always..)
To Purvis , everyone here and myself about my previous reply :  :o :blush:
" Wow" is right ; "WoW" my connession(4G Mobile
by Smartphone :D) & MotK Server received,although notified as "Completed&Back to Subforum " , 1 of my Draft instead of the Final Reply...//

// I'll be Back to Polish&New Reply when I can ...//
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 09, 2019, 09:59:05 pm
>"Good question, I guess don't really have any way to know."
>"What do you think of the food?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 09, 2019, 10:03:03 pm
>"Good question, I guess don't really have any way to know."
>"What do you think of the food?"

>"I'm kind of annoyed I never knew about it," Tojiko says. "It's pretty good!"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 10, 2019, 12:04:36 am
 // Partly Re-Posted and Based from my Previous Reply //

// Dry Cacti-like Plant  was mentioned to need shade&breeze&warm weather and there ar lrmentions&hints  "  A-Z Adventures - Murasa' Quest "is set in mid-spring , after the HSiFS &Aftermaths are resolved - Yukari recommended in her own wordings the little fellow is to house an haunting //

// It is also mentioned(early first half of this 2nd thread ) as:
 "...Unusually Hardy..." AND Prepped by Yukari to be "Hardy in order to be Haunted" this requiring just the bare care ; of course unless in some eventuality of something off with it //.

// As for a few(4) Important future events :  "Okina's Plan "
 ;  coming back invited,as compensation , to "Okina's Gensokyo Dimensional Doors Space " and asking a wrongly-kidnapped&knocked out(a necesssary invitation for Okina's Plan mistaken by Mai&Satono) Doremy Sweet(needed for Okina's  Plan) for a double help about cooperation trouble-counseling ; Eventually Visiting Keine  ( ref. to "Stargazer" - "Utshuo's Quest " ) ; Eventually isiting the (Name?)" Reformed Shadow-Poltergeist Girl now an Apprentice Jeweler in Human Village ( the Jeweler and partly-carer is a former  expert thief ) " (ref. to "Iku Quest " - 2nd Half )//..
 

> Normal cheery
tone : Ahah,yes! Simpliciy,cheap prices and its own kind of tasty !


> Then return to a more serious and  low-key tone:  "...And yet, If I think&piece it together more deeply,it is more like That Presence in There is casually watching both myself and Stargazer but it is progressively more active in doing so since "my continuous appearances…"


> "… It is a "point-of-interest-investigation" if tying together  , since it  looks more and more that way, That Watching Presence  with the Very Concealed Culprit ACTUALLY ACTING INSIDE THE GREAT BARRIER and so far affecting just me and Stargazer but we are likely just side-effects to be considered in whatever Incident-Plan they are concocting ... "

> "... or, more rightly,we 2 are the only ones,myself first, aware and sensible enough to Preparations  ".


// Their  Responsibility and Extent are unclear and with the benefit of doubt, but certainly Okina's Plan (ref. "  List of  Important Needed Ingredients to be  " and " Important Needed  Doremy Sweet ") and herself must have more to deal with and know of about this than she had let on before"(Last Part of Thread 1-Beginnings of Thread 2)//

// Remember that after Patchouli&Koakuma&SDM Transit we kind-of-need to Transit-Back for trading materials,funds from Byakuren most likely, and more occasionally Shou&Rinnosuke("Shou's Tiger Store" BUT TRADING ONLY INDIRECTLY,OR RESORTING TO NORMAL BUY&SELLwith the last one) or the "Myouren Temple's Underground Medical,mostly first-aid, Clinic " Or Nue's(Check Name)" Rose Bar " //

// (This and before are of course beyond short-term) In generala It would  worth as well a checking up of (Temp.) "Nazrindou" , its Crossways in the Forest of Magic but also " Hotspots in n the same Forest,not forgetting their sorrounding //

// There is  ("Nazrindou") the trading back Murasa's pristine Spell-Card(Actual Full Murasa's Deck and,if it  does not turn into side-tracking or  hamperibg,  some  powering-up of it and especially more use&practice of "fair-game/-mostly-fair ghostliness" especially for " Emergency  Fights and Situations") ,the checking of  new items,eventual info on suspicious/weird purveyors  //

//(cfr."Touhou Double Spoiler" ;"Touhou Impossible Spell-Card";   in-between and after them ; hints of Murasa( Myourenji) after-unseal in the  Underground ; hints of "Ancient Murasa "(Before&After Myourenji))... //
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 10, 2019, 02:27:21 am

> Normal cheery
tone : Ahah,yes! Simpliciy,cheap prices and its own kind of tasty !

> Then return to a more serious and  low-key tone:  "...And yet, If I think&piece it together more deeply,it is more like That Presence in There is casually watching both myself and Stargazer but it is progressively more active in doing so since "my continuous appearances…"

> "… It is a "point-of-interest-investigation" if tying together  , since it  looks more and more that way, That Watching Presence  with the Very Concealed Culprit ACTUALLY ACTING INSIDE THE GREAT BARRIER and so far affecting just me and Stargazer but we are likely just side-effects to be considered in whatever Incident-Plan they are concocting ... "

> "... or, more rightly,we 2 are the only ones,myself first, aware and sensible enough to Preparations  ".

>"Do you think it's becoming more aware of you?" Tojiko says. "What do you think its up to?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 11, 2019, 11:51:07 pm
>"That's what I'd like to know. I guess next time I end up there I'll have to try and find some kind of clue as to what it could be. Not really sure what that would look like though."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 11, 2019, 11:59:12 pm
>"That's what I'd like to know. I guess next time I end up there I'll have to try and find some kind of clue as to what it could be. Not really sure what that would look like though."

>"I have no idea what you'd look for?" says Tojiko. "Nothing is going to stand out in a place like that."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 12, 2019, 12:05:35 am
>"Yeah it's tricky. Maybe Stargazer could have some idea though, I get the impression she'd been there for a while."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 12, 2019, 05:52:33 am
>"Yeah it's tricky. Maybe Stargazer could have some idea though, I get the impression she'd been there for a while."

>"She would be a good person to ask," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 12, 2019, 06:04:23 am
>"Let's see if we can ask her after we're done here then. I'm not sure if she can hear me in there, but I'm sure there's some way we can lure her out if she can't."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 12, 2019, 03:30:06 pm
>"Let's see if we can ask her after we're done here then. I'm not sure if she can hear me in there, but I'm sure there's some way we can lure her out if she can't."

>"Imagine she'll come out when she's ready," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 12, 2019, 07:41:41 pm
> How well can spirits 'see' the world around them when possessing an inanimate object?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 12, 2019, 11:26:06 pm
>Polish off our gyoza.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 12, 2019, 11:30:03 pm
> How well can spirits 'see' the world around them when possessing an inanimate object?

>It varies quite a bit from spirit to spirit. Usually the more reliant they are on possession, the more than can do when possessing.

>Polish off our gyoza.

>You finish off your meal quickly enough.
>"You don't have to rush for me," Tojiko says. "I don't mind waiting for you to catch up."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 12, 2019, 11:40:49 pm
>Chuckle.
>"Don't worry, I'm just keen to get Stargazer out of there now."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 13, 2019, 12:38:51 am
> In regards to us 'doing our own dirty work', does that mean we outright can't possess, or just that we don't want to?
> As far as we know, is it possible for Tojiko to possess someone?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 13, 2019, 03:14:53 am
>Chuckle.
>"Don't worry, I'm just keen to get Stargazer out of there now."

>Tojiko nods. "Well, I'm a little curious to see her, too."

> In regards to us 'doing our own dirty work', does that mean we outright can't possess, or just that we don't want to?
> As far as we know, is it possible for Tojiko to possess someone?

>You honestly aren't sure. You don't know how to, and you don't really want to. Especially to other youkai, that is a death sentence for them. Given your independant life as a ship ghost, you don't think it's really something you can do well.
>You don't know, honestly.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 13, 2019, 03:22:30 am
> Would we be killed if we were possessed by another ghost? Or whatever passes for 'getting killed' for us.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 13, 2019, 08:35:41 pm
>"Well, let's go do this then. No point in sitting around here!"
>Assuming Tojiko's finished her food, start making to leave.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 13, 2019, 08:39:24 pm
> Would we be killed if we were possessed by another ghost? Or whatever passes for 'getting killed' for us.

>You would cease to be. It was a huge risk trying to piggyback Stargazer back.

>"Well, let's go do this then. No point in sitting around here!"
>Assuming Tojiko's finished her food, start making to leave.

>"Alright," says Tojiko. "I've already paid."

>_

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 13, 2019, 08:46:03 pm
>How close to the village is the Misty Lake?
>What secluded areas are near the village where we probably wouldn't be seen?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 13, 2019, 08:49:30 pm
>How close to the village is the Misty Lake?
>What secluded areas are near the village where we probably wouldn't be seen?

>It's some distance away, but not terribly so.
>There's a forest to the northeast.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 13, 2019, 08:51:41 pm
>"Let's head to the lake just in case Stargazer isn't amphibious."
>Walk to the closest edge of town to the lake.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 13, 2019, 09:05:24 pm
>"Let's head to the lake just in case Stargazer isn't amphibious."
>Walk to the closest edge of town to the lake.

>"Good idea," Tojiko says. "I wouldn't have thought of that.
>You make your way southward, following little sidestreets between the the house rows and businesses, then passing across the back of the market and past the larger manor houses of the city's wealthier people. soon you leave the town entirely.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 13, 2019, 09:46:12 pm
>Fly to the nearest edge of Misty Lake.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 13, 2019, 10:10:53 pm
>Fly to the nearest edge of Misty Lake.

>You take to the air and fly toward the Forest of Magic to the south, and Misty Lake contained therein. Flying over the farms, you can see some of the harvesting is starting to resume in the afternoon.  Passing over the house at the edge of the forest, you see things are peaceful enough. There is one danmaku fight you catch between the boughs of the trees, but you are sure it is between two faeries.
>Soon, you land at the edge of the lake.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 14, 2019, 05:10:45 am
>Glance around surreptitiously to make sure there aren't any prying eyes about.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 14, 2019, 06:22:42 pm
>Glance around surreptitiously to make sure there aren't any prying eyes about.

>Looking around it doesn't seem like anyone is spying on you.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 15, 2019, 02:19:11 am
>"Alright then, I guess we should try the obvious first."
>Pull out the plant.
>"If you can hear me Stargazer it's safe to come out now!"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 15, 2019, 02:38:46 am
>"Alright then, I guess we should try the obvious first."
>Pull out the plant.
>"If you can hear me Stargazer it's safe to come out now!"

>You call out for her, and nothing happens.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 15, 2019, 03:01:33 am
>Shrug.
>"It was worth a shot."
>Make our hand as incorporeal as possible and poke the plant gently.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 15, 2019, 07:01:42 pm
>Shrug.
>"It was worth a shot."
>Make our hand as incorporeal as possible and poke the plant gently.

>You reach through the plant, and poke into it.
>This prompts a greenish entity to emerge from the plant, radiating confusion as it forms.
>"Ah!" says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 16, 2019, 01:30:29 am
>Does the greenish entity appear to be Stargazer?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 16, 2019, 01:36:32 am
>Does the greenish entity appear to be Stargazer?

>...No.
>What manifests before you is the greenish silhouette of a long-haired, mature-looking woman with reddish wisps for eyes, but no other internal features. Her hair is long, reaching down to her legs. Two long horns extend from her temples. A long bushy tail extends from her back, large enough you can see it even though she is facing you.
>You can feel she is disoriented, then very pleased.
>"...Didn't you say she was a jellyfish?" Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 16, 2019, 01:42:31 am
>"Uhh... Is that you Stargazer?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 16, 2019, 01:50:18 am
>"Uhh... Is that you Stargazer?"

>She nods.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 16, 2019, 02:20:54 am
>You reach through the plant, and poke into it.
>This prompts a greenish entity to emerge from the plant, radiating confusion as it forms.
>"Ah!" says Tojiko.

>_

>Be  mildly surprised as well ,but more intent&content,while still  "incorporeal touch" but stop "poke",unless Stargazer has trouble manifesting without it.

> For any case&content,Strongly Radiate the feels&impression directed with  the meant words,in a slower&clearer manner,for the sake of ' A Stargazer not so out of plant&water " :   " ....It is I,Murasa,again,Stargazer...From back when we were Weirdly Underwaters ... I sort-of woke  you up to ...Welcome You with a Fresh&Good Ghostly Friend- point with a small smile at Tojiko - who's Tojiko there ."

>Pause,give space,then face Stargazer&Tojiko mostly-serene : " Yea,Starting-Off by Incorporeal,Spiritual Interaction,especially If it is Willing&Familiar like this oneis the "sails-to-go"...Ah, as well as these Vibes,the  "Radiating Feels",the Entity-Like Shape  ...Is it  you Stargazer,right? "

> Pause ,to Stargazer : '' Do not feel confused,frantic or unfocused,instead do focus-feel contrary to that...in order to fully manifest now that you need Anchor by that Strange Spiky Plant I was helping you with ,Back There still Underwaters    ".

>  Glance&Listen around surreptitiously again for curious ones.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 16, 2019, 04:39:21 am
>"You look.... different. Are you all right?"
>Do we recognise this form?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 16, 2019, 05:05:47 am
>Be  mildly surprised as well ,but more intent&content,while still  "incorporeal touch" but stop "poke",unless Stargazer has trouble manifesting without it.

> For any case&content,Strongly Radiate the feels&impression directed with  the meant words,in a slower&clearer manner,for the sake of ' A Stargazer not so out of plant&water " :   " ....It is I,Murasa,again,Stargazer...From back when we were Weirdly Underwaters ... I sort-of woke you you up to ...Welcome You with a Fresh&Good Ghostly Friend- point with a small smile at Tojiko - who's Tojiko there ."

>Pause,give space,then face Stargazer&Tojiko mostly-serene : " Yea,Starting-Off by Incorporeal,Spiritual Interaction,especially If Willing&Familiar is the "sails-to-go"...Ah, as well as these Vibes,the  "Radiating Feels",the Entity-Like Shape  ...Is it  you Stargazer,right? "

> Pause ,to Stargazer : '' Do not feel confused,frantic or unfocused,instead do focus-feel contrary to that...in order to fully manifest now that you need Anchor by that Strange Spiky Plant I was helping you with ,Back There still Underwaters    ".

>  Glance&Listen around surreptitiously again for curious ones.

>You get the feeling that she has figure out all of that.

>"You look.... different. Are you all right?"
>Do we recognise this form?

>She seems to feel wonderful.
>Not...directly. But something it does feel familiar.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 16, 2019, 05:44:37 am
>Compose ourself.
>"Welcome to Gensokyo!"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 16, 2019, 06:03:50 am
>Compose ourself.
>"Welcome to Gensokyo!"

>Stargazer nods to you. She seems to be feeling better than she has in a long time.
>Tojiko is quiet, frowning pensively.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 16, 2019, 06:48:13 am
> To Tojiko: 'She look oddly familiar to you too? Or is something else weighing on your mind?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 17, 2019, 03:22:14 am
> To Tojiko: 'She look oddly familiar to you too? Or is something else weighing on your mind?"

>"Yeah, kind of," Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 17, 2019, 02:28:42 pm
>"Yeah, kind of," Tojiko says.

>_

> " Oh, so an unexpected familiarity you are trying to recall? "

> After Tojiko's response, look&listen around again for any snooper and even add some inconspicuous flight to aid it.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 17, 2019, 08:14:49 pm
> " Oh, so an unexpected familiarity you are trying to recall? "

> After Tojiko's response, look&listen around again for any snooper and even add some inconspicuous flight to aid it.

>"Yeah," Tojiko says. "Doesn't she look familiar?"
>As far as you can tell, no one is watching.

>_


Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on August 18, 2019, 12:00:57 am
> "Yeah. Don't know how, but...yeah."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 18, 2019, 01:59:43 am
>"You know I hadn't given it much thought but, what are we going to do with her? Maybe we could have the temple look after her?"
>Return to speaking to Stargazer.
>"You seemed to know about Gensokyo before, do you have any plans now that you're here?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 18, 2019, 02:13:23 am
>"You know I hadn't given it much thought but, what are we going to do with her? Maybe we could have the temple look after her?"
>Return to speaking to Stargazer.
>"You seemed to know about Gensokyo before, do you have any plans now that you're here?"

>"Does she need to be looked after?" says Tojiko.
>Stargazer is unsure, but confident.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 18, 2019, 10:31:26 pm
>"Do you have any idea where exactly we were? Or how it could be I keep ending up there?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 18, 2019, 11:20:59 pm
>"Do you have any idea where exactly we were? Or how it could be I keep ending up there?"

>She shakes her head.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 19, 2019, 12:18:37 am
>"How about whatever it was that we felt observing us? Any idea I could find it, or find out what it could be?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 19, 2019, 12:26:53 am
>"How about whatever it was that we felt observing us? Any idea I could find it, or find out what it could be?"

>She gives you some complicated feelings. You feel the answer, however, is no.
>"I don't even know how to make sense of that," says Tojiko. "...You are feeling it, right?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 20, 2019, 01:38:25 am
>"Well that was a waste of time, back in the plant with you!"
>"Yeah, good to know it's not just me."
>"Stargazer, is there anything at all you can think of that might be a clue as to what's going on with me?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 20, 2019, 03:26:24 am
>"Yeah," Tojiko says. "Doesn't she look familiar?"
>As far as you can tell, no one is watching.

>_

>To both our companions: "Let us do more of  thie cross-checking for this Familiarity and let us be active into find more about it from more new people&places,as long as none is understands the basic gist of it

> "Anyhow,for the known points and details:, Stargazer feel Familiarly  happy, confident,well-suited and eager to " be back-in-Gensokyo....Unlke when in that "Mirror Plane of Deluged Human Village By Ocean-Bottom ".... Stargazer,as a Green Spiritual Entity,is giving-off  familiar vibes of "A Reliably Known Gensokyan"

> "We are going to need a greater amount  of cross-checking,however....this general  air of familiarity because of a genuine sense her well-suited, Gensokyo - eheh peachy going by a "Happy Confidence"  to be here "awoken" - and especially because of a "Green" Positive Curiosity, a Thirst  for Learning&Knowldege at the same time Patiently Cooperatove&Open ; a  Youkai-ish Positive Spirit ,Human-Like even,but  ..."

>"Could we agree she could  have or be a Supernatural-Youkai Linking to a Quite Learned Dependable Hefully Available Fellow, in the Human Region "

> Observe carefully,be jogging our memories and intuition ,for this kind of familiarity- similiarity  to such a fellow;with the important top-off of Sendng Impressions to The Star - Gazer .
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 20, 2019, 03:51:45 pm
>"Well that was a waste of time, back in the plant with you!"
>"Yeah, good to know it's not just me."
>"Stargazer, is there anything at all you can think of that might be a clue as to what's going on with me?"

>She squints, looking toward the ground. You can feel her trying to recollect, there is...not exactly confusion, more like a confused sort of irritation. Then her feelings grow more muddled, impossible to untangle.
>After a few moments, she stops squinting, and points toward the  east. Looking in that direction, all you see are is a bit of the lake's banks, and then the tree of the forest of magic itself.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Suwako Moriya on August 20, 2019, 05:41:00 pm
> Do we generally know what is beyond the trees in that direction?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 22, 2019, 03:37:35 pm
> Do we generally know what is beyond the trees in that direction?

>Eastward eventually leads you toward the mountains, it would be somewhat south of Youkai Mountain. You recall there is a hot spring there from the incident that ultimately freed you. The entrance to the underground is not terribly far away from there.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 24, 2019, 01:25:44 am
>Eastward eventually leads you toward the mountains, it would be somewhat south of Youkai Mountain. You recall there is a hot spring there from the incident that ultimately freed you. The entrance to the underground is not terribly far away from there.

>_

> To Tojko and Stargazer " ... Both are important but 1 is better done 1st ,but which one : mutually acquainting Patchouli&her assistant at the Mansion's Library - point to it - with Stargazer and doing that research with such new help could  lead to learn more than expected  , but is there something more important to be discovered there - point the same  as Stargazer'a - which is around the  Underground's Entrance and maybe the Underground Itself ?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 24, 2019, 06:24:14 am
> To Tojko and Stargazer " ... Both are important but 1 is better done 1st ,but which one : mutually acquainting Patchouli&her assistant at the Mansion's Library - point to it - with Stargazer and doing that research with such new help could  lead to learn more than expected  , but is there something more important to be discovered there - point the same  as Stargazer'a - which is around the  Underground's Entrance and maybe the Underground Itself ?"

>She seems very confused for a moment, then shakes her heads vigorously. Then she floats toward the trees behind you, toward the north, and gestures at them,

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 25, 2019, 09:03:42 am
>"Is it the trees? Are you trying to tell me something about the trees?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 25, 2019, 09:00:50 pm
>"Is it the trees? Are you trying to tell me something about the trees?"

>She nods vigorously, exuding a sense of satisfaction that she got through to you.
>"What?" is all Tojiko has to say.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 26, 2019, 03:01:38 pm
>Walk over and examine the trees that Stargazer pointed at.
>Look back at Stargazer and say "Is it these trees? Trees in general? A specific tree that isn't these trees?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 26, 2019, 04:33:01 pm
>Walk over and examine the trees that Stargazer pointed at.
>Look back at Stargazer and say "Is it these trees? Trees in general? A specific tree that isn't these trees?"

>You look over the trees. You think they are just some oaks. Nothing about them seems particularly interesting.
>You ask a few questsions. She shakes her head, then nods, then starts to shake her head before stopping and radiating a sense of uncertainty and worry.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 26, 2019, 10:45:32 pm
>"Uh, the second one? It's trees in general?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 26, 2019, 11:10:41 pm
>"Uh, the second one? It's trees in general?"

>She nods slowly, but no longer feels sure.|

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 27, 2019, 02:02:40 am
>"A specific type of tree?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 27, 2019, 02:17:32 am
>"A specific type of tree?"

>You think you see her eyes widen; as much as red wisps can widen. Then there's a slow nod, and feeling that she's on the cusp of something.
>Tojiko doesn't seem to be paying her communication much mind. Instead she is floating behind Stargazer, staring at her "tail"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Yaersulf on August 27, 2019, 02:28:59 am
>"Could it be the trees in the water world?"
>How fluffy is the tail?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 27, 2019, 02:30:18 am
>"Could it be the trees in the water world?"
>How fluffy is the tail?

>She nods, staring hard at the ground and rubbing her chin.
>It looks very fluffy. As much as a spectral outline can.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 27, 2019, 06:24:19 pm
>You think you see her eyes widen; as much as red wisps can widen. Then there's a slow nod, and feeling that she's on the cusp of something.
>Tojiko doesn't seem to be paying her communication much mind. Instead she is floating behind Stargazer, staring at her "tail"

>_

> Wait for Stargazer to finish her consideration.

> Then suggest:"So  is it a Special Connection for yourself to a particular tree in the Water World that it is also found here in Gensokyo?  "

> For that matter, what were the Trees in the Water World like and have we see them, or know someone knowledgeable about them, in good shape in Gensokyo?

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 30, 2019, 12:43:47 am
> Wait for Stargazer to finish her consideration.

> Then suggest:"So  is it a Special Connection for yourself to a particular tree in the Water World that it is also found here in Gensokyo?  "

> For that matter, what were the Trees in the Water World like and have we see them, or know someone knowledgeable about them, in good shape in Gensokyo?

>She shakes her head.
>As far as you can tell, there is nothing wrong with the trees here.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 30, 2019, 01:54:44 pm
>She shakes her head.
>As far as you can tell, there is nothing wrong with the trees here.

>_

> Add to Stargazer : " Is it a specific  Tree among "normal trees" you have known before that can be searched and found , here in Gensokyo " ?

> Speak to Tojiko : " Is there something of importance that can be found among these trees and beyond them in the north ? "

> What can we recall for those two directions ?

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on August 31, 2019, 05:12:26 am
> Add to Stargazer : " Is it a specific  Tree among "normal trees" you have known before that can be searched and found , here in Gensokyo " ?

> Speak to Tojiko : " Is there something of importance that can be found among these trees and beyond them in the north ? "

> What can we recall for those two directions ?

>She doesn't answer. Instead she is radiating a sense of frustration, and is obviously trying to to search her mind for more.
>"Well, eventually you leave the forest and start heading for home," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 03, 2019, 12:58:31 am
>She doesn't answer. Instead she is radiating a sense of frustration, and is obviously trying to to search her mind for more.
>"Well, eventually you leave the forest and start heading for home," says Tojiko.

>_

> To Tojiko :"I see,thanks ".

> To Stargazer : "If the Trees here,by the Misty Lake,have Helped You Remember  an Important Detail to be Tree-Related,going to see the different places and peoples in Gensokyo should Really Help to Remember The Other Important Missing Details ".

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 03, 2019, 04:59:21 am
> To Tojiko :"I see,thanks ".

> To Stargazer : "If the Trees here,by the Misty Lake,have Helped You Remember  an Important Detail to be Tree-Related,going to see the different places and peoples in Gensokyo should Really Help to Remember The Other Important Missing Details ".

>"We're going to take her on a botany tour?" says Tojiko.
>Stargazer nods, but it feels absent; she is still pondering, growing more frustrated with herself.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 04, 2019, 03:01:40 pm
> Look to Tojiko.
> "I'm not really sure of a better course of action right now, honestly."
> Look back to Stargazer.
> "Take the time you need, friend."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 05, 2019, 10:37:42 pm
> Look to Tojiko.
> "I'm not really sure of a better course of action right now, honestly."
> Look back to Stargazer.
> "Take the time you need, friend."

>Tojiko nods. "Maybe not, yeah."
>Stargazing looks at you, radiating a sense of annoyance with herself, and nods.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Kilgamayan on September 05, 2019, 11:36:48 pm
> Wait a minute or two for Stargazer to figure something out.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 06, 2019, 03:12:46 am
>"We're going to take her on a botany tour?" says Tojiko.
>Stargazer nods, but it feels absent; she is still pondering, growing more frustrated with herself.

>_

> To Tojiko :  " Mh Botany has  its merits,but not a botany tour for Stargazer and us;I mean taking her along us to know,meet,search for what is missing to her and her Issue and is  also related with my Issue and Mysterious Antagonist and ,gradually,Gensokyo's as well".

> Wait for Stargazer and be Prepared.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 06, 2019, 03:46:13 pm
> To Tojiko :  " Mh Botany has  its merits,but not a botany tour for Stargazer and us;I mean taking her along us to know,meet,search for what is missing to her and her Issue and is  also has related with my Issue and Mysterious Antagonist and ,gradually,Gensokyo's as well".

> Wait for Stargazer and be Prepared.

>"Well, obviously," says Tojiko.
>Stargazer, you think, is about as ready as she's going to be.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 09, 2019, 10:07:46 pm
>"Well, obviously," says Tojiko.
>Stargazer, you think, is about as ready as she's going to be.

>_

>"  If we are ready, to the Scarlet Mansion and Residents,especially the Library , then".

> If everyone is ready, proceed, and be ready for "curious" reactions for Stargazer and for Explanations.

//If anyone notices the reactions are about to be "too curious", feel free to take precautions for Stargazer to "Temporarily Plant-Hide"//.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 10, 2019, 03:35:23 am
>"  If we are ready, to the Scarlet Mansion and Residents,especially the Library , then".

> If everyone is ready, proceed, and be ready for "curious" reactions for Stargazer and for Explanations.

//If anyone notices the reactions are about to be "too curious", feel free to take precautions for Stargazer to "Temporarily Plant-Hide"//.

>"Are we going to the mansion or looking at trees?" Tojiko says, as you start southward.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 13, 2019, 12:26:15 pm
> "We can focus on the trees. Though, if something at the mansion draws our interest, we can make a stop there as well."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 14, 2019, 04:57:23 am
> "We can focus on the trees. Though, if something at the mansion draws our interest, we can make a stop there as well."

>"Right, lead the way," says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 14, 2019, 08:52:53 pm
>"Right, lead the way," says Tojiko.

>_

//Rather, researching at the Mansion (mainly at the Library) could lead to another breakthrough about Stargazer&Special Tree, the " Ocean Bottom Dimension", the " Gazing Presence" and the Perpetrator Operating within Gensokyo//

>" But still, unless we come across a Special Tree or anything else special, our main stop for now is Researching at the Mansion's Library, which Patchouli has already allowed and suggested".

> Proceed to the Mansion while keeping an eye out for Stargazer's reactions on the way. 

> Greet Meiling when we are at the Gate and be ready to explain.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 16, 2019, 04:24:51 pm
>" But still, unless we come across a Special Tree or anything else special, our main stop for now is Researching at the Mansion's Library, which Patchouli has already allowed and suggested".

> Proceed to the Mansion while keeping an eye out for Stargazer's reactions on the way. 

> Greet Meiling when we are at the Gate and be ready to explain.

>Tojiko nods, and the three of you make your way around the lake. Along the way, Stargazer continues to examine the trees around her, emitting strong feelings of frustration and  being on the cusp of remembering something. However, this feeling never seems to be satisfied, outside of a general sense of being sure whatever she needs is not here.
>As you draw closer to the mansion, Stargazer's frustration seems to give way to a growing sense of nervousness, and a feeling that she does not want to deal with whatever is happening right now. Before you can address it, she returns to her plant and vanishes with a parting sensation of relief. Being somewhat close to the gates by now, Meiling notices you and gives a friendly wave.
>"Maybe she doesn't want to deal with other people right now?" Tojiko says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 16, 2019, 04:30:07 pm
> Return the wave.
> "Quite possible. Though she seemed okay with you."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 17, 2019, 05:10:00 pm
> Return the wave.
> "Quite possible. Though she seemed okay with you."

>You wave back.
>"I guess she's alright with ghosts?" says Tojiko.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 17, 2019, 05:34:46 pm
> Is our internal objection to wandering northward due to the Netherworld, or perhaps Higan? Or is it due to something else entirely?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 18, 2019, 05:02:44 am
> Is our internal objection to wandering northward due to the Netherworld, or perhaps Higan? Or is it due to something else entirely?

>The latter, you believe. Though frankly, you can't really stomach thinking about either.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Suwako Moriya on September 18, 2019, 12:50:59 pm
> "That could be. It doesn't leave us a lot of options for help, though."
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 18, 2019, 08:37:38 pm
> "That could be. It doesn't leave us a lot of options for help, though."

>"We'll have to coax her out when we need her," Tojiko says. "Or maybe get other people away?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 18, 2019, 10:00:13 pm
> "That could be. It doesn't leave us a lot of options for help, though."

>" But we'll do what we can to help her out even indirectly by with theis research and explanation".

Cheerfully approach Meiling: "Hey there, Meilling! Here's hoping everything has been good for you and the Mansion! "

> Wait for reply and. continue: "Ah, now that we are mentioning, is Sakuya back? Not that I have dealings with her, rather with the offer by Patchouli to do research in the Library, but this time there are 2 guests who are new - gesture to Tojiko - though 1 is quite the recent, and unaccustomed to Gensokyo, acquaintance, a shy one hiding in... ".

> Point to the Potted Plant.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 19, 2019, 05:56:06 am
>" But we'll do what we can to help her out even indirectly by with theis research and explanation".

Cheerfully approach Meiling: "Hey there, Meilling! Here's hoping everything has been good for you and the Mansion! "

> Wait for reply and. continue: "Ah, now that we are mentioning, is Sakuya back? Not that I have dealings with her, rather with the offer by Patchouli to do research in the Library, but this time there are 2 guests who are new - gesture to Tojiko - though 1 is quite the recent, and unaccustomed to Gensokyo, acquaintance, a shy one hiding in... ".

> Point to the Potted Plant.

>"No, she isn't," Meiling says. Then she frowns at the plant. "What, this spiky thing?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 21, 2019, 09:00:01 pm
>"No, she isn't," Meiling says. Then she frowns at the plant. "What, this spiky thing?"

>_

>Smile :  " I hope I am going to greet her again as well at some point but it is all in due time with Sakuya ".

> " Ah,this one is a Special Plant,spiky and sturdy enough, to "house that shy one"though I am not too sure if she can be clearly felt when "in-house" ".

> Do we remember the Direction towards which Sakuya left to and what can be found there?

> Can we feel anything particular from the Spiky Plant ? Is Focusing on Stargazer is needed for that ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 23, 2019, 06:48:09 pm
>Smile :  " I hope I am going to greet her again as well at some point but it is all in due time with Sakuya ".

> " Ah,this one is a Special Plant,spiky and sturdy enough, to "house that shy one"though I am not too sure if she can be clearly felt when "in-house" ".

> Do we remember the Direction towards which Sakuya left to and what can be found there?

> Can we feel anything particular from the Spiky Plant ? Is Focusing on Stargazer is needed for that ?

>"She'll be back when she gets back," Meiling says. "That's how it is when she gets like this."
>She went toward the northeast, as you recall. Probably more north than east.
>The plant does not give you any special feeling right now, aside from the fact it is clearly haunted.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 27, 2019, 02:54:50 pm

>"She'll be back when she gets back," Meiling says. "That's how it is when she gets like this."
>She went toward the northeast, as you recall. Probably more north than east.
>The plant does not give you any special feeling right now, aside from the fact it is clearly haunted.

>_

> What can be found of note in the North-North-East of Gensokyo?

> To Meiling : " Ahah,gladly she is not the only one to do that when important things come knocking to you like to me right now and others we have heard of from time to time ".

> " Anyhow,since this is going to be both of help for our Research in the Library and indirectly to Patchouli and Petite , can you tell me if you can feel or note,even if focusing,anything particular from this Spiky Plant "?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on September 29, 2019, 11:01:14 pm
> What can be found of note in the North-North-East of Gensokyo?

> To Meiling : " Ahah,gladly she is not the only one to do that when important things come knocking to you like to me right now and others we have heard of from time to time ".

> " Anyhow,since this is going to be both of help for our Research in the Library and indirectly to Patchouli and Petite , can you tell me if you can feel or note,even if focusing,anything particular from this Spiky Plant "?

>Some forest, then some fields, then some mountains. And, from what you recall, Mayohiga.
>Meiling looks at the plant, then says, "No. Is that bad?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 03, 2019, 03:18:06 pm
>Some forest, then some fields, then some mountains. And, from what you recall, Mayohiga.
>Meiling looks at the plant, then says, "No. Is that bad?"

>_


> Mayohiga...It could really be that.


> "No,on the contrary,it just means that the Shy Spirit has well-adapted to it ".


> " Well,if nothing else has been coming up,can we go in and then to the Library?".


> Thank Meiling for her work and  Enter the Mansion to proceed to the Library,noting what is going around.
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on October 04, 2019, 02:14:15 am

> Mayohiga...It could really be that.


> "No,on the contrary,it just means that the Shy Spirit has well-adapted to it ".


> " Well,if nothing else has been coming up,can we go in and then to the Library?".


> Thank Meiling for her work and  Enter the Mansion to proceed to the Library,noting what is going around.

>"As long as it won't be a problem," Meilign says.
>You make your way inside the mansion. The front hall is currently empty, but you notice a couple of bare spots on the wall. Remilia must be leading another redecoration shuffle. Heading into the library, it is more or less the same as it was when you first came to it, expansive and reasonably quiet. In fact, as you make your way toward the center, you find that Patchouli has not moved at all. She does not acknowledge you at first, then looks up and frowns. "There's something off..."
>Her eyes then lock onto the plant in your hands. "...A haunted cactus?" she says.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 06, 2019, 07:25:40 am
>"As long as it won't be a problem," Meilign says.
>You make your way inside the mansion. The front hall is currently empty, but you notice a couple of bare spots on the wall. Remilia must be leading another redecoration shuffle. Heading into the library, it is more or less the same as it was when you first came to it, expansive and reasonably quiet. In fact, as you make your way toward the center, you find that Patchouli has not moved at all. She does not acknowledge you at first, then looks up and frowns. "There's something off..."
>Her eyes then lock onto the plant in your hands. "...A haunted cactus?" she says.

>_

> First off a small bow: "Greetings Patchouli, I was just about to ask if you could perceive it".



> " On one hand you are as perceptive as Yukari since only her felt the need for this  this...Cactus...? was especially prepared by her to be a containment and a suitable focus for a "Friencly Not-So Haunting Spirit from that Ocean-Bottomed Plane" but the finer details about her could wait until the basis is squared off"


> " However it is somehow surprising that it can be that easy to perceive it, as long as one is perceptive, even though as just an haunting".


> " I hope this one is going to be helfpful for Shaping up that Research we discussed before since it is a new discovery about  the "Dimensional Displacements " while at the same time I have been receiving a new and welcomed help to whom I am grateful - politely gesture and smile to Tojiko - for the hurdle which is emerging more and more menacingly.


> "...Ah, as for being perceptive or not,  is it of any help that especially myself, Tojiko - politely gesture to her - and yourself can feel that this one is Special while  Meiling, who had been curious and  been specifically being asked to feel for oddities,  couldn't?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on October 08, 2019, 06:06:05 am
> First off a small bow: "Greetings Patchouli, I was just about to ask if you could perceive it".



> " On one hand you are as perceptive as Yukari since only her felt the need for this  this...Cactus...? was especially prepared by her to be a containment and a suitable focus for a "Friencly Not-So Haunting Spirit from that Ocean-Bottomed Plane" but the finer details about her could wait until the basis is squared off"


> " However it is somehow surprising that it can be that easy to perceive it, as long as one is perceptive, even though as just an haunting".


> " I hope this one is going to be helfpful for Shaping up that Research we discussed before since it is a new discovery about  the "Dimensional Displacements " while at the same time I have been receiving a new and welcomed help to whom I am grateful - politely gesture and smile to Tojiko - for the hurdle which is emerging more and more menacingly.


> "...Ah, as for being perceptive or not,  is it of any help that especially myself, Tojiko - politely gesture to her - and yourself can feel that this one is Special while  Meiling, who had been curious and  been specifically being asked to feel for oddities,  couldn't?

>The witch nods. "Whoever is haunting it is bad at concealing their presence. It's easy for me to see. That said, I don't think anything is odd about it, at a glance."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 09, 2019, 11:24:28 pm
>The witch nods. "Whoever is haunting it is bad at concealing their presence. It's easy for me to see. That said, I don't think anything is odd about it, at a glance."

>_


>" Well ... She is quite a Shy Spirit,except around myself and then Tojiko ,and not actually aware she is "haunting" and was willing to come with me and get away from That Dimension,but not until I proposed and explained it and only the 2nd try was fully a succeess,with a place to inhabit and be moved around... ".


> " ... What is most interesting is she seems to have recollections and a connection related Gensokyo, trying hard to remember them ,  and even some familar air to boot ".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on October 12, 2019, 01:13:56 am

>" Well ... She is quite a Shy Spirit,except around myself and then Tojiko ,and not actually aware she is "haunting" and was willing to come with me and get away from That Dimension,but not until I proposed and explained it and only the 2nd try was fully a succeess,with a place to inhabit and be moved around... "

> " ... What is most interesting is she seems to have recollections and a connection related Gensokyo, trying hard to remember them ,  and even some familar air to boot ".

>"I expect that means she's from here," says Patchouli. "Or she's been watching from elsewhere."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 14, 2019, 12:42:38 am
>"I expect that means she's from here," says Patchouli. "Or she's been watching from elsewhere."

>_


> What  are the defining and somehow Gensokyan features that can be picked up from Stargazer and are they a remindful of someone or some characteristi?


> Can we  communicate with Stargazer while she is " Hiding-In " or do we have to get more incorporeal ?


> Actually,have we ever tried direct communication with her while she is like this ?


Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on October 14, 2019, 06:07:55 pm

> What  are the defining and somehow Gensokyan features that can be picked up from Stargazer and are they a remindful of someone or some characteristi?


> Can we  communicate with Stargazer while she is " Hiding-In " or do we have to get more incorporeal ?


> Actually,have we ever tried direct communication with her while she is like this ?

>You suppose she looks kind of like a youkai. There is honestly something familiar about her appearance here...
>You've not really done more than say a few words at her, at most.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 17, 2019, 06:19:23 pm
>"I expect that means she's from here," says Patchouli. "Or she's been watching from elsewhere."

>_


> " Likely Stargazer, that is what she calls herseldf, comes from here since she does look like a Youkai in Spiritual Form and has that air of familiarity from  someone I cannot yet put my finger on but she feel too uncommfortable to appear herself right now right here... ".



> " Anyhow,  since new&helpfuk elements turned up I think this it is a good time, unless something borhersome happened in the meantile,  for that research we spoke about before "
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on October 17, 2019, 07:40:57 pm

> " Likely Stargazer, that is what she calls herseldf, comes from here since she does look like a Youkai in Spiritual Form and has that air of familiarity from  someone I cannot yet put my finger on but she feel too uncommfortable to appear herself right now right here... ".



> " Anyhow,  since new&helpfuk elements turned up I think this it is a good time, unless something borhersome happened in the meantile,  for that research we spoke about before "

>"Of course, what is it that you want to research?" says Patchouli.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 21, 2019, 01:42:35 pm
>"Of course, what is it that you want to research?" says Patchouli.

>_
// To returning and new players/curiou ones  Please  feel free to join or make pointers , 8)  IC or OC,or to suggest in a similar ways during this Research or later like in Venues at or around the Human Village ; "Nazridou"(Temp.);Sometimes there there could be a Keine opportunity;Underground(Clinic nd maybe Chireiden and Deeper Former Hell or even Semi-Abandoned/Abandoned Estates);Land  of the Backdoor";Others like "advancing" through  that Parallel Planeof sort //


//Better yet it  would be be able to  focus about Spiritual&DimensionalIncident-Related :(Shrine Maiden) Reimu,maybe Suika and/or Marisa,etc. Divines at the Mory Shrine with Sanae(also Shrine Maiden but also Wind Prietess ,3/4 Human and 1/4 Divine) and then possibly Yukari( with some Ran and maybe Chen?)AlOnGsIdE Sakuya herself or the Fruits of Her Work //.


> Grateful Smile and Bowing with Thaking Hand-Gesture "Thank you for this help,Patchouli and then also to Petite; this is also another thanks on behalf of the  Myouren People&Goers and for Tojiko aiding me the longset in this".


> A brief pause.

> "Need,eh...  for Incident-like Happenings...Narrowing Down and Improving,while excluding the fluff...Otherwordly and Otherdimensional Knowledge,Buddhist one already covered...So Anything with some reliability or recommendations about Dimensional-Jumps or Parallel Worlds,Greater Otherwordly Presences,Anchor&Call for Ghostly Presences&Entities..."


 > " In fact ,to square them out again and anew,in thatc "Ocean Submerged Human Village Zone" I had felt ,but only lately when my presence stayed and explored longer, a Sort of Gazing ,Formless,Unseeable,Slightly Oppressive Presence...JustvRegarding Truly Casually!
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on October 23, 2019, 07:02:17 am
// To returning and new players/curiou ones  Please  feel free to join or make pointers , 8)  IC or OC,or to suggest in a similar ways during this Research or later likevVenues at the Human Village and Paths,etc. "Nazridou"(Temp)Sometimes there is Keine on the opportunity-list,Underground(Clinic nd maybe Chireiden and Deeper Former Hell or even Semi-Abandoned/Abandoned Estates)Land  of the Backdoor",and Others like "advancing")maybe " Inside and Stretched out through the Double Ba that Parallel Planeof sort;


//Better yet to focusmanout Spiritual&DimensionalIncident-Related refarding:(Shrine Maiden) Reimu,maybe Suika and/or Marisa,etc. Divines at the Mory Shrine with Sanae(also Shrine Maiden but also Wind Prietess ,3/4 Human and 1/4 Divine) snd then possibly Yukari( with gods bita of Ran and then Chen ?AlOnGsIdE Sakuya somehow.


> Grateful Smile and Bowing with Thaking Hand-Gesture "Thank you for this help,Patchouli and then also to Petite; this is also anothe thanks on some behalf to the  Myouren People&Goers and of Tojiko aiding me the longset in this


> A brief pause.


> "Need,eh...  for [size=78%]Incident-like Happenings[/size]
[/size][size=78%]Narrowing Down and Improving,while excluding the fluff  Otherwordly and Otherdimensional Knowledge,Buddhist one already covered...So Anything with some reliability or recommendations about Dimensional or Worlds,Greater Otherwordly Presences,Anchor&Call for Ghostly Presences&Entitiea....Also mixedRecommendations [/size]


 > " In fact ,to square them out again and anew,in thatc "Ocean Submerged Human Village Zone" I had felt ,but only lately when my presence stayed and explored longer, a Sort of Gazing ,Formless,Unseeable,Slightly Oppressive Presence...JustvRegarding Truly Casually!

>"That's approximately two fifths of the library you're asking for," says Patchouli. "Have at it."
>After a moment, she says, "Perhaps you should narrow that down."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 24, 2019, 06:58:57 pm
>"That's approximately two fifths of the library you're asking for," says Patchouli. "Have at it."
>After a moment, she says, "Perhaps you should narrow that down."

>_
// Sorry for not polishing up the previous "autocorrections" and The Font-Downsizing with Html Visible-Tags Visible(due to Emoticons or Characters Combinations Emoticon-Associated )...//
 
> "Sure , and since I recall already doing some research here with "Ghostly Anchoring&Calling" , I think it is nigh-time to check up on " Other-Dimensional Presences or Entities"...or any more specific to that target".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on October 25, 2019, 04:50:51 am
> "Sure , and since I recall already doing some research here with "Ghostly Anchoring&Calling" , I think it is nigh-time to check up on " Other-Dimensional Presences or Entities"...or any more specific to that target".

>"That's a little difficult," Patchouli says. "You see, no one simply compiles all that into a single volume. They're simply too diverse, too difficult to know a lot about to really write about them in that many. There's not exactly a biography series on the Unseen Clergy, so to speak.  What is written tends to be either works devoted to one or two such beings, or mentions interwoven into other accounts. It would be slow and fruitless to just search for such things at random, perhaps you can narrow it down a bit?"

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 26, 2019, 12:28:54 am
>"That's a little difficult," Patchouli says. "You see, no one simply compiles all that into a single volume. They're simply too diverse, too difficult to know a lot about to really write about them in that many. There's not exactly a biography series on the Unseen Clergy, so to speak.  What is written tends to be either works devoted to one or two such beings, or mentions interwoven into other accounts. It would be slow and fruitless to just search for such things at random, perhaps you can narrow it down a bit?"

>_


> So it so not so particular to make such contact but it is to pinpoint which one among the ..."Unseen Clergy" " ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on October 28, 2019, 03:32:50 am

> So it so not so particular to make such contact but it is to pinpoint which one among the ..."Unseen Clergy" " ?

>She nods. "With things as they are now, it is impossible and foolish to try to compile all such entities."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 28, 2019, 07:03:33 pm
>She nods. "With things as they are now, it is impossible and foolish to try to compile all such entities."

>_


> " Such diversity...but is there something in common among the ones known,or at least among a number of them,besides being the " Otherwordly Unseen Clergy "?



Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on October 29, 2019, 07:39:23 pm

> " Such diversity...but is there something in common among the ones known,or at least among a number of them,besides being the " Otherwordly Unseen Clergy "?

>"That they are unknowable," Patchouli says. "We may observe them, but it is beyond us to grasp them. Not that we don't try to defy that fate, of course."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 30, 2019, 04:45:05 am
>"That they are unknowable," Patchouli says. "We may observe them, but it is beyond us to grasp them. Not that we don't try to defy that fate, of course."

>_

// Getting there on the Trails, a Good and Better Route ,overdetailingly and somehow slowly so I need to better up on those,  Player Partecipation and even,to a good&understandable extent,Users& Players' Curiosities and OoCP(Out of Character Participation)Replies   are always welcome

" Briefly ponder up  ,rub chin,learning&explaining  pace  : “  ...Yes that Unsee One has just been only slightly observable,moderately so for Stargazer,when Itself decide to Pull&Observe Myself an handful of times with  I taking fair efforts in Exploring&Focusing upon an Occasional Lingering feeling; not so while all Wildlife&Terrain has always at ease alongside contacts with them ,Alerts remain the Displacements in-out with Being Shortly Pressured&Disoriented,and good one for Stargazer who felt...  Really Relieved  as soon as in Gensokyo thankfully " Moved&Housed" in Yukari-Treated Catctus"


> "Ah, Sorry for any partly-useless repeats to the Concrete Researching and Dealing-With,still...".


>" ...A top fact,guaranteed Yukari-Wise but also partly so by an Acquaintance&Colleague of hers with none confuting, is that  ,for the your rightly suggested b Research Pinpointing as possible, how ahout a Themes Trial Name,except what is already of them is far out,like...  " ...

>" ...The "Formless Unseen Puller-Observer of Ghostly Spirits venued in a Otherdimensionsal Deep-Oceanic Human-Village Ruins?""...> "


> " As Actions&Consequencew,more&more Incident-like,It Has Dimensionally Stranded and in some ways   to trigger Stargazer's Reshape&Adaption , Odd Spectral Man o' War... "


[size=78%]"Important is not so much that she Not-Fully Stable  seemingly-haunting  Spirit  " but that she is alongside being somehow   Familiariar to Gensokyo but only somehow,and then Yes  but not that Familiar&Linked off it IF IN NEED like being  and by That Great Unseen Formless Puller in There ..."[/size]

>... Eh It resumes Displacingly Pulling & Observing it up the Pulling&Displacing - Thank God ,Doubly Escapable yet far from over -" extraordinarly turning a bit Perceptible after a handful of "accesses " to I,just I,a new Spirit , MORE Gensokyo-Linked, Shape-Stable and Both of Ghostly&Marine Nature ". 


>" Be as it may, it can't be just consequences that it could be using or exerting or somesuch   a Base&Leverage INSIDE THE HAKUREI BARRIER,aide by  at least 1 solid "GensGensokyan-Related Opening" and would-be-undectable  "if not for Yukari Fine-tuning- through a partial-Stargazer after being Murasa-Explanation",still  NO HAPPENING YET  IN-GENSOKYO&Near-Places".


Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on November 01, 2019, 08:00:00 pm
// Getting there on the Trails, a Good and Better Route ,overdetailingly and somehow slowly so I need to better up on those,  Player Partecipation and even,to a good&understandable extent,Users& Players' Curiosities and OoCP(Out of Character Participation)Replies   are always welcome

" Briefly ponder up  ,rub chin,learning&explaining  pace  : “  ...Yes that Unsee One has just been only slightly observable,moderately so for Stargazer,when Itself decide to Pull&Observe Myself an handful of times with  I taking fair efforts in Exploring&Focusing upon an Occasional Lingering feeling; not so while all Wildlife&Terrain has always at ease alongside contacts with them ,Alerts remain the Displacements in-out with Being Shortly Pressured&Disoriented,and good one for Stargazer who felt...  Really Relieved  as soon as in Gensokyo thankfully " Moved&Housed" in Yukari-Treated Catctus"


> "Ah, Sorry for any partly-useless repeats to the Concrete Researching and Dealing-With,still...".


>" ...A top fact,guaranteed Yukari-Wise but also partly so by an Acquaintance&Colleague of hers with none confuting, is that  ,for the your rightly suggested b Research Pinpointing as possible, how ahout a Themes Trial Name,except what is already of them is far out,like...  " ...

>" ...The "Formless Unseen Puller-Observer of Ghostly Spirits venued in a Otherdimensionsal Deep-Oceanic Human-Village Ruins?""...> "


> " As Actions&Consequencew,more&more Incident-like,It Has Dimensionally Stranded and in some ways   to trigger Stargazer's Reshape&Adaption , Odd Spectral Man o' War... "


[size=78%]"Important is not so much that she Not-Fully Stable  seemingly-haunting  Spirit  " but that she is alongside being somehow   Familiariar to Gensokyo but only somehow,and then Yes  but not that Familiar&Linked off it IF IN NEED like being  and by That Great Unseen Formless Puller in There ..."[/size]

>... Eh It resumes Displacingly Pulling & Observing it up the Pulling&Displacing - Thank God ,Doubly Escapable yet far from over -" extraordinarly turning a bit Perceptible after a handful of "accesses " to I,just I,a new Spirit , MORE Gensokyo-Linked, Shape-Stable and Both of Ghostly&Marine Nature ". 


>" Be as it may, it can't be just consequences that it could be using or exerting or somesuch   a Base&Leverage INSIDE THE HAKUREI BARRIER,aide by  at least 1 solid "GensGensokyan-Related Opening" and would-be-undectable  "if not for Yukari Fine-tuning- through a partial-Stargazer after being Murasa-Explanation",still  NO HAPPENING YET  IN-GENSOKYO&Near-Places".

>Patchouli frowns thoughtfully, then says, "...I don't know if I can think of any with a tendency to actively spirit people away off the top of my head. Hm. I can certainly think of a few that can be considered linked to aquatic things, or are believed to have minions that are things twisted beyond belief. But kidnappers? I don't think so."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 04, 2019, 01:34:23 am
>Patchouli frowns thoughtfully, then says, "...I don't know if I can think of any with a tendency to actively spirit people away off the top of my head. Hm. I can certainly think of a few that can be considered linked to aquatic things, or are believed to have minions that are things twisted beyond belief. But kidnappers? I don't think so."

>_


> Nod very appreciatively " Lookouts of wise considerations are to be appreciated...


>''Oh,what if these are not meant as kidnappings but rather as a probe in which only those with a very uncommon linkage are pulled under regardless since the  might-be-head of the probe could indeed be very scheming in those very uncommon " Underwaters".
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on November 05, 2019, 09:27:18 pm

> Nod very appreciatively " Lookouts of wise considerations are to be appreciated...


>''Oh,what if these are not meant as kidnappings but rather as a probe in which only those with a very uncommon linkage are pulled under regardless since the  might-be-head of the probe could indeed be very scheming in those very uncommon " Underwaters".

>"What are you proposing, exactly?" says Patchouli.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 06, 2019, 11:02:06 pm
>"What are you proposing, exactly?" says Patchouli.

>_


> " The kidnappings being side-effects,very limited to only 2 beings with affinity to that place like me and Stargazer with their differences , of that Unseen Clergy probing and making pokes at Gensokyo to gain entrance or exert infuence ".


> After answer :"Ah,now that Stargazer is again mentioned, I am remembering more clearly more details about the form she manifed while in Gensokyo and examining them could  help us in correctly Identifying in what ways she is Familiar to Gensokyo,right?"
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on November 07, 2019, 06:18:35 am

> " The kidnappings being side-effects,very limited to only 2 beings with affinity to that place like me and Stargazer with their differences , of that Unseen Clergy probing and making pokes at Gensokyo to gain entrance or exert infuence ".


> After answer :"Ah,now that Stargazer is again mentioned, I am remembering more clearly more details about the form she manifed while in Gensokyo and examining them could  help us in correctly Identifying in what ways she is Familiar to Gensokyo,right?"

>"I imagine so," says Patchouli.

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 09, 2019, 02:34:17 pm
>"I imagine so," says Patchouli.>_



> " Then Could I have  you bear with me and listen to A Little Hopefully Identyfing Description in order to move a step forward between the Displacements,Stargazer and Gensokyo ?
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on November 13, 2019, 02:54:55 am



> " Then Could I have  you bear with me and listen to A Little Hopefully Identyfing Description in order to move a step forward between the Displacements,Stargazer and Gensokyo ?


>"I don't see why not," says Patchouli. "But try to keep to the point."

>_
Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 14, 2019, 08:25:00 pm
>(//) "Thanks for your big patience ." (//).


>Stargazed appeared in Gensokyo to I and Tojiko,not as a huge man o' war,but in the somehow familiar shape of a greenish silhouette of a long-haired, mature-looking woman with reddish wisps for eyes, but no other internal features. Her har long, reaching down to her legs,2 long horns extending from her temples. A long bushy and quite tail protruding from her back, green as well as nearly all of her being.

Title: Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
Post by: Hello Purvis on November 17, 2019, 06:51:42 am
>(//) "Thanks for your big patience ." (//).


>Stargazed appeared in Gensokyo to I and Tojiko,not as a huge man o' war,but in the somehow familiar shape of a greenish silhouette of a long-haired, mature-looking woman with reddish wisps for eyes, but no other internal features. Her har long, reaching down to her legs,2 long horns extending from her temples. A long bushy and quite tail protruding from her back, green as well as nearly all of her being.

>"That's Keine on the full moon you just described." Patchouli says.
>"...I think she's right," Tojiko says.
>The outline, at least, is similar?

>_