Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 02:57:20 am

Title: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 02:57:20 am
> You are Seija x Shinmyoumaru Forever, a fusion of Seija and Shinmyoumaru.

> You are currently at the Human Village, speaking with Yuuka and Wriggle, as they happened to be lingering around the entrance.
> "Hmm."
> Look down at our chest, then back up at the two.
> "...Would you like me to sneak you two into the village, maybe?"
> "It's not that sort of problem." Wriggle says.
> "Yes, it's actually a very vague and nondescript problem that Wriggle just can't put her finger on, but still keeps us from going about our business."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 03:00:23 am
> "Huh...well, even so, the offer still stands, if it helps or matters. I can hide one or both of you, as you wish. If you still don't want it, though, then I'll be on my way to take care of what I came here for."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 03:04:33 am
> "Huh...well, even so, the offer still stands, if it helps or matters. I can hide one or both of you, as you wish. If you still don't want it, though, then I'll be on my way to take care of what I came here for."
> "Oh? What's your business here?" Wriggle intrudes. "U-Uh, if it's fine for me to ask."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 03:05:29 am
> "Talking to a tailor."
> Wink with a grin.
> "But I could make a stop at the flower shop as well, if desired."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 04:28:08 am
> "Talking to a tailor."
> Wink with a grin.
> "But I could make a stop at the flower shop as well, if desired."
> "It's fine. I'm sure we can handle whatever it is that Wriggle's afraid of."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 04:29:42 am
> "Well, it's not like you couldn't sneak in, gauge what's going on, and then make an appearance yourselves after."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 04:34:43 am
> "Well, it's not like you couldn't sneak in, gauge what's going on, and then make an appearance yourselves after."
> "That would take longer, no? And I'm quite known there, so not being seen would be detrimental."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 04:35:09 am
> Shrug.
> "Suit yourself."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 04:36:11 am
> Shrug.
> "Suit yourself."
> Yuuka starts in.
> "Hey, we didn't resolve this yet!" Wriggle follows.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 04:36:44 am
> Chuckle.
> "It certainly looks like you have."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 04:53:41 am
> Chuckle.
> "It certainly looks like you have."
> "Exactly." Yuuka continues.
> "Haa…" Wriggle sighs, following in defeat.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 04:56:02 am
> "Good luck, you two."
> Head to Luize and Mirai's place.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:02:46 am
> "Good luck, you two."
> Head to Luize and Mirai's place.
> You go separate ways...
> You arrive without disturbance at the doors...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:03:09 am
> Enter!
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:07:32 am
> Enter!
> You press in...
> "Welcome." Luize greets from behind the counter.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:08:09 am
> "Hey there. How've things been going?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:10:39 am
> "Hey there. How've things been going?"
> "We finished the swimsuit you wanted. Would you like it?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:11:42 am
> "Sure, I'd be glad to-"
> Stiffen up.
> "Oh, crap. I left our money back at the compound..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:16:20 am
> "Sure, I'd be glad to-"
> Stiffen up.
> "Oh, crap. I left our money back at the compound..."
> "It's fine, consider this our admission into the group."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:18:39 am
> "Really? Well, all right. Thanks. Anyway, yeah, I'll take it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:21:24 am
> "Really? Well, all right. Thanks. Anyway, yeah, I'll take it."
> Luize ducks down and places a swimsuit pair onto the counter.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:21:48 am
> Take the swimsuit and deposit it into our chest.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:23:18 am
> Take the swimsuit and deposit it into our chest.
> You deposit the swimsuit.
> "Y-You're putting it-... E-Excuse me... Are you that close with all of your allies?" Luize blushes.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:23:53 am
> "Huh? It's just clothes..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:26:42 am
> "Huh? It's just clothes..."
> "Still... People normally wear swimsuits bare, so..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:28:11 am
> "Well-oh, wait, you haven't been around, so you wouldn't know. Right. I figured how to make this a storage space."
> Retrieve the Nimble Fabric and deposit it in our chest.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:31:03 am
> "Well-oh, wait, you haven't been around, so you wouldn't know. Right. I figured how to make this a storage space."
> Retrieve the Nimble Fabric and deposit it in our chest.
> You retrieve the Nimble Fabric, replacing it in your chest.
> "A-Ah... Like, magically?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:32:49 am
> Is the counter a loose piece of furniture, or is it part of or attached to the wall or the floor?
> Is there anything else on the counter?
> "Yeah. And it works for anything. Like, I could take in this entire rack of clothes here. I'm not going to since this is a business and I don't want to look like I'm trying to steal a whole bunch of your stuff, but I could."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:34:21 am
> Is the counter a loose piece of furniture, or is it part of or attached to the wall or the floor?
> Is there anything else on the counter?
> "Yeah. And it works for anything. Like, I could take in this entire rack of clothes here. I'm not going to since this is a business and I don't want to look like I'm trying to steal a whole bunch of your stuff, but I could."
> It's loose.
> Yes, it's mostly filled, but there's a lot of space in the middle.
> "I-I see..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:35:17 am
> Is Mirai on the counter as a book?
> "Yeah. I've even had people in there. It's apparently pretty comfy."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:37:08 am
> Is Mirai on the counter as a book?
> "Yeah. I've even had people in there. It's apparently pretty comfy."
> Yes. Luize has her hand resting near it.
> "How does that... work? Aren't people too big to fit in a small place like that?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:38:35 am
> Chuckle a bit.
> "It's roomier than you might think. Do you have a back room, away from the windows? I could just demonstrate it for you."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:39:47 am
> Chuckle a bit.
> "It's roomier than you might think. Do you have a back room, away from the windows? I could just demonstrate it for you."
> "Yea but uh... It's off limits..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:40:17 am
> Look out the windows. Are there any people outside within visual range of the shop?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:40:58 am
> Look out the windows. Are there any people outside within visual range of the shop?
> There are. A few seem to be considering going in, but maybe those are just glances around.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:41:36 am
> "Anything that's out of view of the windows that's not off-limits?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:42:26 am
> "Anything that's out of view of the windows that's not off-limits?"
> Luize looks around the shop...
> Then shakes her head.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:43:12 am
> Look around some more, then settle our eyes on the counter.
> "...Could I come behind the counter, and we could just crouch down behind it?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:43:44 am
> Look around some more, then settle our eyes on the counter.
> "...Could I come behind the counter, and we could just crouch down behind it?"
> "Oh, that could work."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:45:27 am
> "All right, let's do that. Mirai can go with you, too."
> Walk around behind the counter, and then crouch down so we're hidden from outside view by it.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:46:21 am
> "All right, let's do that. Mirai can go with you, too."
> Walk around behind the counter, and then crouch down so we're hidden from outside view by it.
> You walk behind the counter and crouch.
> Luize does too, holding the book close to her chest.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:47:44 am
> Offer a hand to her.
> "Okay. Take my hand, and I'll do the rest."
> If Luize gives us her hand, take it and deposit it with the swimsuit and fabric, theoretically taking the rest of her (and Mirai) with it.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:49:05 am
> Offer a hand to her.
> "Okay. Take my hand, and I'll do the rest."
> If Luize gives us her hand, take it and deposit it with the swimsuit and fabric, theoretically taking the rest of her (and Mirai) with it.
> You hold your hand out, and she takes it.
> You pull her in, depositing her and the book.
> "E-Eh?" She questions from within.
> Your size bumps against the counter, rattling a few things, but not doing any damage to anything.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 05:50:46 am
> How large are we now?
> "And that's how it works. Simple, no?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 05:59:37 am
> How large are we now?
> "And that's how it works. Simple, no?"
> "Y-You pulled us in!?"
> You've passed any of the natural sizes you've seen anyone with, but not by much.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:01:23 am
> "It does that automatically, yes. How is it in there?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:02:23 am
> "It does that automatically, yes. How is it in there?"
> "Well... C-Comfy, as you said..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:02:55 am
> "Good. Anything you want me to send in with you?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:03:55 am
> "Good. Anything you want me to send in with you?"
> "Er, could you send us back? We're not closed or anything."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:05:01 am
> "Oh, done already?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:05:46 am
> "Oh, done already?"
> "I didn't expect you to take us in really..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:06:45 am
> "Well, I mean, I did just straight-up offer you a demonstration with a person..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:10:42 am
> "Well, I mean, I did just straight-up offer you a demonstration with a person..."
> "I guess I was overlooking it... Uh, anyways..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:11:38 am
> "Oh, maybe I could manage the store for you, while you get to relax a bit?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:12:37 am
> "Oh, maybe I could manage the store for you, while you get to relax a bit?"
> "It's fine. We've made Miss Kagerou wait a long time for the swimsuit already..."
> "Mhm." You hear Mirai.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:13:24 am
> "Oh, hey, Mirai. How're you holding up?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:14:52 am
> "Oh, hey, Mirai. How're you holding up?"
> "...T-Tell Kagerou to be careful of it when she's swimming..." Mirai speaks. "Though that probably won't change what'll happen..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:15:25 am
> Poke our head up above the counter and peek out into the store and the street.
> "Careful? Of the swimsuit?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:16:18 am
> Poke our head up above the counter and peek out into the store and the street.
> "Careful? Of the swimsuit?"
> You peek out.
> No one seems to be gazing inside...
> Mirai doesn't answer.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:17:25 am
> "Or should she-wait, no. Sorry. You don't have to answer anything."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:19:16 am
> "Or should she-wait, no. Sorry. You don't have to answer anything."
> There's silence...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:19:58 am
> "...A-anyway, how are you doing yourself?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:21:09 am
> "...A-anyway, how are you doing yourself?"
> …
> This silence is getting a bit tense.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:23:14 am
> "...Everything okay in there? Either of you?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:24:45 am
> "...Everything okay in there? Either of you?"
> "Uh... Miss Seija, this is comfortable and all, but could you please let us out?"
> "That's not the problem, but it'd help..." Mirai murmurs.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:25:38 am
> "Oh, right, sure. Sorry. Uh, I'm not quite Seija, though."
> Duck back down behind the counter and gently retrieve the two women.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:27:03 am
> "Oh, right, sure. Sorry. Uh, I'm not quite Seija, though."
> Duck back down behind the counter and gently retrieve the two women.
> You duck back behind and retrieve the two.
> "Thanks..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:28:04 am
> How does Mirai look?
> "Of course. Sorry for getting distracted like that. No one came in the shop while you were in there, at least."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:29:25 am
> How does Mirai look?
> "Of course. Sorry for getting distracted like that. No one came in the shop while you were in there, at least."
> She's as her form normally looks. But she quickly changes back... You think there was a bit of difference, but you didn't catch it...
> "Good."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:30:46 am
> "Sorry, Mirai. I didn't mean to upset you...I'll do my best to remember to not bother you with questions like that."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:31:54 am
> "Sorry, Mirai. I didn't mean to upset you...I'll do my best to remember to not bother you with questions like that."
> "It's not that, I think." Luize says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:32:32 am
> "Huh? Is something else wrong? Can I do something to help?"
> Scoot back around to the customer side of the counter.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:40:17 am
> "Huh? Is something else wrong? Can I do something to help?"
> Scoot back around to the customer side of the counter.
> You return to the proper side.
> Luize holds up the book and reads into it.
> One end of the spine and an edge of the book looks... a bit wrong. Like something wet it, or that small spot got soggy... Torn? No, it's not that...
> "N-...No. It's not a problem we actually have to worry about. Just seems to be something happening to someone else." Luize says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:41:25 am
> Inspect the book some more and frown a bit.
> Point at the damage.
> "...What happened to her?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:42:42 am
> Inspect the book some more and frown a bit.
> Point at the damage.
> "...What happened to her?"
> There's nothing more you can see on this side or from where you're standing.
> "Excuse me?" Luize questions.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:43:27 am
> "She looks a bit...damaged. I don't remember seeing that before..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:50:14 am
> "She looks a bit...damaged. I don't remember seeing that before..."
> "... I was away for a bit and a customer got the book and read a little... There wasn't anything special read, but I think they might've chewed a bit... Like they had such a habit…"
> The book's seems to get a title:
It'll heal
Why you shouldn't make a big deal of little things
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:53:26 am
> Scrunch up our face a bit.
> "They what? Who chews on books?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:56:25 am
> Scrunch up our face a bit.
> "They what? Who chews on books?"
> "There's some weird people. I can't really tell them not to come anymore, but let's just drop it okay?" Luize asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 06:57:20 am
> "Er, alright. Sorry."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:57:55 am
> "Er, alright. Sorry."
> "Erm… So..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:00:19 am
> "...Well...is there anything else I can do for either of you? If not, I'll go give Kosuzu a visit as well, I think."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:00:42 am
> "...Well...is there anything else I can do for either of you? If not, I'll go give Kosuzu a visit as well, I think."
> Luize shakes her head.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:01:46 am
> "Alright. Thanks again for the swimsuit. We'll catch you both around again, yeah?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:03:17 am
> "Alright. Thanks again for the swimsuit. We'll catch you both around again, yeah?"
> "We'll still be here."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:03:54 am
> "Great. And don't forget that you're welcome at our place any time. Catch you later, then."
> Exit the store and make our way to (and inside) Kosuzu's bookstore.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:07:23 am
> "Great. And don't forget that you're welcome at our place any time. Catch you later, then."
> Exit the store and make our way to (and inside) Kosuzu's bookstore.
> You depart, heading into Kosuzu's bookstore.
> Kosuzu herself is asleep at the counter.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:08:18 am
> "...Uh..."
> Look around. Is there anyone else in the store?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:09:41 am
> "...Uh..."
> Look around. Is there anyone else in the store?
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:10:58 am
> Did we previously discuss the possibility of a contrasting existence with Kosuzu?
> Make our way up to the counter.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:13:10 am
> Did we previously discuss the possibility of a contrasting existence with Kosuzu?
> Make our way up to the counter.
> You don't believe you had.
> You head up to the counter...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:14:13 am
> ...Very gently touch Kosuzu. If she does not awake, flow our life energy inside her.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:17:18 am
> ...Very gently touch Kosuzu. If she does not awake, flow our life energy inside her.
> You poke.
> "A-Ah... G-Good Welcoming." She rubs her eyes. "I was just reading this book intensely... What would you like?" She sways her head a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:17:54 am
> Back of just a little bit.
> "Hey, kiddo. I just came to check on you and see how you were doing, actually."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:18:50 am
> Back of just a little bit.
> "Hey, kiddo. I just came to check on you and see how you were doing, actually."
> "Hnn?" She looks up in confusion.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:19:48 am
> Blink.
> "...Oh, right, you haven't seen me before, have you? Do you remember Seija from a couple of days ago?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:22:23 am
> Blink.
> "...Oh, right, you haven't seen me before, have you? Do you remember Seija from a couple of days ago?"
> "Seija? Ah... T-That group... I'm an unofficial ally or something..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:23:20 am
> "Yeah. I'm...related to her, let's say, and also part of that group."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:23:52 am
> "Yeah. I'm...related to her, let's say, and also part of that group."
> "Did you need something?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:24:51 am
> "Like I said, I'm seeing how you're doing. Paying a social visit, you know?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:25:28 am
> "Like I said, I'm seeing how you're doing. Paying a social visit, you know?"
> "Oh. Hey." She waves lightly.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:26:36 am
> Give her a wave back.
> "Hey. Want me to show you something cool?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:28:22 am
> Give her a wave back.
> "Hey. Want me to show you something cool?"
> "What?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:29:06 am
> Offer a hand out to her.
> "It's a surprise, but I think you'll like it. Here, take my hand."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:32:26 am
> Offer a hand out to her.
> "It's a surprise, but I think you'll like it. Here, take my hand."
> "Uh..." She wakes up a bit more. "No thanks... Even if you are an ally, I still have a bit of know-how to not just agree to something like this from someone never met with before..." She examines your hand.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:32:56 am
> Frown a bit sadly.
> "Alright."
> Pull our hand away.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:38:10 am
> Frown a bit sadly.
> "Alright."
> Pull our hand away.
> You return your hand.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:40:21 am
> "You do raise a good point...I guess I can just tell you who I am. I'm actually two people combined into one, and one of those people is Seija."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:44:47 am
> "You do raise a good point...I guess I can just tell you who I am. I'm actually two people combined into one, and one of those people is Seija."
> "So... You ate Seija?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:45:39 am
> "No, it's not like eating anything. I'm just half-Seija, half someone else that you haven't met yet."
> Take on Seija's voice.
> "See? I'm right here."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:47:16 am
> "No, it's not like eating anything. I'm just half-Seija, half someone else that you haven't met yet."
> Take on Seija's voice.
> "See? I'm right here."
> "Ah." She looks up a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:48:30 am
> Take on Shinmyoumaru's voice.
> "Hi, Miss Kosuzu! I'm Shinmyoumaru Sukuna. Nice to meet you!"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 07:50:20 am
> Take on Shinmyoumaru's voice.
> "Hi, Miss Kosuzu! I'm Shinmyoumaru Sukuna. Nice to meet you!"
> "Huhh? How do you do that?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2018, 07:53:39 am
> "I'm the other person Seija mentioned. Since the person in front of you is both of us combined, she can speak for both of us, using our voices."
> Return to our normal fusion voice.
> "I can use my natural voice or either of their voices at any time. I can also use their abilities, since they're also my abilities, since I'm them and they're me. Incidentally, this combination technique, or a very similar one, is what I wanted to show you just now."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 03:02:50 pm
> "I'm the other person Seija mentioned. Since the person in front of you is both of us combined, she can speak for both of us, using our voices."
> Return to our normal fusion voice.
> "I can use my natural voice or either of their voices at any time. I can also use their abilities, since they're also my abilities, since I'm them and they're me. Incidentally, this combination technique, or a very similar one, is what I wanted to show you just now."
> "I'm fine just being myself..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 03:08:07 pm
> "Oh, I understand. I'm actually not allowed to go around combining in this way with anyone else."
> Gesture at ourselves.
> "It's pretty powerful, and everyone involved can learn some pretty serious and secret stuff about each other if they want to. So I was never going to suggest you try that. Really, for safety's sake, I'd recommend against you trying that with anyone without Reimu's permission. Especially any non-humans."
> "But there's a different, simpler, and safer technique, where one person just kind of exists inside the other. That was what I was going to offer to you, to exist inside you for a bit, if you wanted."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 03:51:46 pm
> "Oh, I understand. I'm actually not allowed to go around combining in this way with anyone else."
> Gesture at ourselves.
> "It's pretty powerful, and everyone involved can learn some pretty serious and secret stuff about each other if they want to. So I was never going to suggest you try that. Really, for safety's sake, I'd recommend against you trying that with anyone without Reimu's permission. Especially any non-humans."
> "But there's a different, simpler, and safer technique, where one person just kind of exists inside the other. That was what I was going to offer to you, to exist inside you for a bit, if you wanted."
> "E-Exist inside me... Is that also, Uh, restricted?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 03:54:43 pm
> Shake our head.
> "Not at all. I mean, I'm probably not supposed to tell you how to do it, but there are no rules against it that I know of."
> "Oh, though, I should say that your appearance would change a bit, in that you'd still look mostly like yourself but also a little bit like me. Your mind and voice and stuff would still be entirely your own, though."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 04:00:16 pm
> Shake our head.
> "Not at all. I mean, I'm probably not supposed to tell you how to do it, but there are no rules against it that I know of."
> "Oh, though, I should say that your appearance would change a bit, in that you'd still look mostly like yourself but also a little bit like me. Your mind and voice and stuff would still be entirely your own, though."
> "No thanks, like I said, I'm fine being-... Oh." She realizes, then considers. "A little bit like you..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 04:02:03 pm
> Nod.
> "I don't know precisely how much, but you should definitely still be more you than me. Like, maybe you'll be a little taller, or have different colored hair, or even get a pair of these."
> Point at our horns.
> "There are other things that might change in addition to or instead of those things. The only way to find out is to try it. And if you don't like it, it's quick and easy to undo, too."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 04:06:15 pm
> Nod.
> "I don't know precisely how much, but you should definitely still be more you than me. Like, maybe you'll be a little taller, or have different colored hair, or even get a pair of these."
> Point at our horns.
> "There are other things that might change in addition to or instead of those things. The only way to find out is to try it. And if you don't like it, it's quick and easy to undo, too."
> "I... " She glances up for a moment. "Think I'll, Uh, pass."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 04:07:37 pm
> Nod.
> "Sure thing. Let me know if you ever change your mind, though, okay? I'd be curious to see how you look, if nothing else."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 04:11:03 pm
> Nod.
> "Sure thing. Let me know if you ever change your mind, though, okay? I'd be curious to see how you look, if nothing else."
> "That honestly might be a while... Nothing against you, but I don't want Reimu to know that I was a Youkai for a while..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 04:13:46 pm
> "Oh, you mean like that? Don't worry, you'd still be human the whole time."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "Though I guess, if you actually did get horns, people would question that, wouldn't they? Mmm...maybe we could try out of obvious public view? Though that'd be suspicious of me to insist on..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 04:17:19 pm
> "Oh, you mean like that? Don't worry, you'd still be human the whole time."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "Though I guess, if you actually did get horns, people would question that, wouldn't they? Mmm...maybe we could try out of obvious public view? Though that'd be suspicious of me to insist on..."
> "I do trust... Seija a bit,but yeah..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 04:19:46 pm
> Keep the thinking face on.
> Try wishing on the mallet that, whenever we (the Seija/Shinmyoumaru perfect fusion) fuse with someone, the resulting fusion does not have our horns.
> If it works, smile a bit and hold the mallet up, saying "Okay, there. I just made it so no one I fuse with would have my horns."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 04:29:07 pm
> Keep the thinking face on.
> Try wishing on the mallet that, whenever we (the Seija/Shinmyoumaru perfect fusion) fuse with someone, the resulting fusion does not have our horns.
> If it works, smile a bit and hold the mallet up, saying "Okay, there. I just made it so no one I fuse with would have my horns."
> You try to wish...
> It drains a bit.
> "Er..." She stares at you, then looks around the store...  "O-Okay!" She excitedly accepts.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 04:31:53 pm
> Do we know how to listen to someone's thoughts when fused with them?
> Do we know how to check someone's memories when fused with them?
> "Alright, then."
> Offer our hand out to her again while still smiling.
> "Take my hand, and I'll do the rest. Once I've disappeared, give yourself a look over."
> If Kosuzu takes our hand, flow our life energy inside her. Make sure to do it the normal way so we're inside her, not the perfect-fusion way.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 04:45:48 pm
> Do we know how to listen to someone's thoughts when fused with them?
> Do we know how to check someone's memories when fused with them?
> "Alright, then."
> Offer our hand out to her again while still smiling.
> "Take my hand, and I'll do the rest. Once I've disappeared, give yourself a look over."
> If Kosuzu takes our hand, flow our life energy inside her. Make sure to do it the normal way so we're inside her, not the perfect-fusion way.
> Yes.
> No.

> Kosuzu takes one more look around, before accepting.
> You flow into her...
> She shivers
> "That was... Kinda cool... I feel weird now."
> She examines herself. She's taller and much...larger. her outfit has become uncomfortably tight around there too because of such.
> Her hair now has highlights like yours. The large horns you had aren't visible,or even there you think.
> Alongside the focus of the top, her hair is pleasantly longer, passing her waist. Of the waist area in specific, is a larger size behind it, and the waist itself being more sizable too.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 04:48:51 pm
> If we can do so by listening to Kosuzu's thoughts, think about whether our body shape was a factor in Kosuzu agreeing to fusing.
> Listen to Kosuzu's immediate thoughts.
> Try flipping Kosuzu's clothes from non-fitting to fitting.
> Let her continue acting on her own.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 04:55:16 pm
> If we can do so by listening to Kosuzu's thoughts, think about whether our body shape was a factor in Kosuzu agreeing to fusing.
> Listen to Kosuzu's immediate thoughts.
> Try flipping Kosuzu's clothes from non-fitting to fitting.
> Let her continue acting on her own.
> You try to think about what she thought of your body and fusing...
> Ah, it seems she did want to try your sizes...
> You flip.
> ("This is tight.... But-oh.")
> "Was that you just now?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 04:56:29 pm
> Speak with her body using our voice.
> "Yes."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 04:59:21 pm
> Speak with her body using our voice.
> "Yes."
> "A-Ah." She holds a hand to her mouth.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 05:02:43 pm
> Whoops! Probably should have warned her about that beforehand. Though, still, she saw us speaking with three different voices...well, she's new to all this, so it's understandable.
> Think about what Kosuzu thinks of her new look.
> Let her act on her own again. It'd be bad to surprise her like that a second time!
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 05:10:33 pm
> Whoops! Probably should have warned her about that beforehand. Though, still, she saw us speaking with three different voices...well, she's new to all this, so it's understandable.
> Think about what Kosuzu thinks of her new look.
> Let her act on her own again. It'd be bad to surprise her like that a second time!
> You think...
> ("Heavy... But how do they feel? I can't check now... I wonder if I'll look better to people like this...")
> "Um, can you see anything? Like what I see right now?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 05:11:26 pm
> Again, speak with her body using our voice.
> "Yes. How freely may I speak?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 05:21:17 pm
> Again, speak with her body using our voice.
> "Yes. How freely may I speak?"
> "A-anytime.I'm just still surprised your voice can come from me..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 05:26:30 pm
> Given Kosuzu's current state of dress, assuming she obtained our ability to do so in both locations, would she be able to deposit anything without moving any of her clothes? Or would she need to shift her clothes out of the way?
> Continue listening to Kosuzu's thoughts.
> "Ah, I'm sorry for surprising you like that. Anyway, I can see, hear, smell, taste, and feel anything you can. I can stop sensing what you sense if need be, but it's easier for me if I default to doing it. Like, if you wanted me to not look at something, I could stop looking."
> "I can also move around and stuff. I haven't yet because I don't want to without your permission. In addition, we can speak using each other's voices. So, if you wanted, you could speak with mine, and if I wanted, I could speak with yours."
> Take on Kosuzu's voice.
> "Like this!"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 05:38:54 pm
> Given Kosuzu's current state of dress, assuming she obtained our ability to do so in both locations, would she be able to deposit anything without moving any of her clothes? Or would she need to shift her clothes out of the way?
> Continue listening to Kosuzu's thoughts.
> "Ah, I'm sorry for surprising you like that. Anyway, I can see, hear, smell, taste, and feel anything you can. I can stop sensing what you sense if need be, but it's easier for me if I default to doing it. Like, if you wanted me to not look at something, I could stop looking."
> "I can also move around and stuff. I haven't yet because I don't want to without your permission. In addition, we can speak using each other's voices. So, if you wanted, you could speak with mine, and if I wanted, I could speak with yours."
> Take on Kosuzu's voice.
> "Like this!"
> She would need to move her clothes.
> "T-that's going to be hard to get used to.."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 05:41:40 pm
> Continue listening to Kosuzu's thoughts.
> Take on our normal voice.
> "Sorry again. I can try to not speak much if you like. So, what do you think of the new you? And is it okay if I move around too? I won't do anything bad or try to interrupt anything you're doing, of course."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 06:14:46 pm
> Continue listening to Kosuzu's thoughts.
> Take on our normal voice.
> "Sorry again. I can try to not speak much if you like. So, what do you think of the new you? And is it okay if I move around too? I won't do anything bad or try to interrupt anything you're doing, of course."
> "It looks nice. And yeah, you can try to move." ("I-I can see why it'd be bad to know how to do this...")
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 06:16:57 pm
> "Great, I'm glad you enjoy it."
> Are we sitting or standing? If we are sitting, stand up.
> Look over the counter to see what's on it.
> Continue thought-listening. Do so in the background of all other actions.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 16, 2018, 09:31:44 am
> "Great, I'm glad you enjoy it."
> Are we sitting or standing? If we are sitting, stand up.
> Look over the counter to see what's on it.
> Continue thought-listening. Do so in the background of all other actions.
> Standing.
> You look along it...
> There's a book, one Kosuzu was reading apparently.
> ("Right... I didn't finish. I hope there's no drool or anything on it... T-That'd be embarrassing.") Kosuzu averts a bit away from her book.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 16, 2018, 09:34:20 am
> "...I wonder if me being inside you has also granted you my abilities?"
> Keeping our eyes averted, gently pick up the book with one hand.
> "I am curious, but this is a decision only you can make. I am able to deposit things into my chest."
> Briefly explain out loud how we do this (including how to retrieve things again), as well as the effects on our body.
> "You might be able to do it now as well. Why not give it a try with this book?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 16, 2018, 05:31:49 pm
> "...I wonder if me being inside you has also granted you my abilities?"
> Keeping our eyes averted, gently pick up the book with one hand.
> "I am curious, but this is a decision only you can make. I am able to deposit things into my chest."
> Briefly explain out loud how we do this (including how to retrieve things again), as well as the effects on our body.
> "You might be able to do it now as well. Why not give it a try with this book?"
> You explain.
> "Didn't you say it was limited to the... not as safe version?" ("Did I remember wrong? Was I tricked?")
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 16, 2018, 05:33:27 pm
> "Knowing secrets and stuff about each other is limited to the other version. I believe ability use applies in this version as well, though. I figured you would be more concerned about the first thing than the second thing."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 02:26:47 am
> "Knowing secrets and stuff about each other is limited to the other version. I believe ability use applies in this version as well, though. I figured you would be more concerned about the first thing than the second thing."
> "Oh. Yea... Uh, does... storing things do anything to what's stored?" ("I probably shouldn't try with my book...")
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 17, 2018, 02:31:53 am
> "No, it is perfectly safe for everyone and everything involved. Anything, or anyone, you store will have its or their mass added to where you stored it or them, but that is the only side effect."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 02:55:19 am
> "No, it is perfectly safe for everyone and everything involved. Anything, or anyone, you store will have its or their mass added to where you stored it or them, but that is the only side effect."
> "Okay..." Kosuzu picks up her book.
> "How does this... work?" ("Do I just think it?")
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 17, 2018, 02:56:19 am
> "Just insert it, and if it works at all, it'll do the rest. You might need to shift your clothes a bit, though."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 03:15:49 am
> "Just insert it, and if it works at all, it'll do the rest. You might need to shift your clothes a bit, though."
> "Insert it?" Kosuzu questions.
> She presses the book against the front of her chest.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 17, 2018, 03:19:05 am
> Is she doing it correctly?
> If not:
>> "Mmm, more like this. Pardon my impertinence."
>> Taking control, use one hand to shift clothes out of the way as necessary, and use the other to deposit the book as normal.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 03:22:24 am
> Is she doing it correctly?
> If not:
>> "Mmm, more like this. Pardon my impertinence."
>> Taking control, use one hand to shift clothes out of the way as necessary, and use the other to deposit the book as normal.
> Not at all.
> You move your outfit as needed.
> "Ohh…" She says, before you deposit it.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 17, 2018, 03:23:58 am
> "Looks like it works. You can do that with anything, too. Or anyone. The size doesn't matter, either."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 03:26:43 am
> "Looks like it works. You can do that with anything, too. Or anyone. The size doesn't matter, either."
> "...How would I get them out though?" ("Do they have to be pushed out from within? If I put a hand in, I'll probably go into the twilight zone...")
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 17, 2018, 03:28:00 am
> "You can just reach in and grab them and pull them out."
> Retrieve the book, show it off a bit, then deposit it again.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 03:30:09 am
> "You can just reach in and grab them and pull them out."
> Retrieve the book, show it off a bit, then deposit it again.
> "W-Wait!" Kosuzu stops herself. "A-Are you sure that's safe? You said anything or anyone could be inserted. Doesn't that logically mean we'd get trapped in ourselves?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 17, 2018, 03:30:44 am
> "Oh. It won't work on you yourself, don't worry."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 03:31:12 am
> "Oh. It won't work on you yourself, don't worry."
> "Are you sure?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 17, 2018, 03:31:54 am
> "I've done it many times before, Kosuzu. There's nothing to be worried about."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 03:32:21 am
> "I've done it many times before, Kosuzu. There's nothing to be worried about."
> "Okay..." She stops, letting you retrieve the book.
> ("H-Huh...")
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 17, 2018, 03:33:00 am
> Deposit it again.
> "And there you have it. Go ahead and try it with anything else you like, of any size."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 03:38:16 am
> Deposit it again.
> "And there you have it. Go ahead and try it with anything else you like, of any size."
> You return it.
> "Erm…" She looks around. ("A bookshelf? No... they'd all get disorganized...")
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 17, 2018, 03:38:59 am
> Look down at the counter, examining the counter itself.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 01:24:44 pm
> Look down at the counter, examining the counter itself.
> There's not much of note on there. This one might be part of the store...
> "I think I'm fine."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 01:26:27 pm
> "Really? I figured you'd try a few more books, if not an entire shelf."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 01:27:21 pm
> "Really? I figured you'd try a few more books, if not an entire shelf."
> "I'd have to reorganize all of that again afterwards..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 01:29:54 pm
> "Hmm...I guess that's true for taking a bunch of individual books. I think you'd be fine if you took the whole bookshelf at once, though. I took in a cart full of kappa supplies earlier today, and when I brought it back out it was still set up."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 01:30:40 pm
> "Hmm...I guess that's true for taking a bunch of individual books. I think you'd be fine if you took the whole bookshelf at once, though. I took in a cart full of kappa supplies earlier today, and when I brought it back out it was still set up."
> "Really? Are you sure?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 01:32:04 pm
> "I mean, I can't guarantee it for sure. But I think it'd be okay based on what I did earlier. Tell you what, if it does get all messed up, I'll clean it up for you. does that sound fair?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 01:32:41 pm
> "I mean, I can't guarantee it for sure. But I think it'd be okay based on what I did earlier. Tell you what, if it does get all messed up, I'll clean it up for you. does that sound fair?"
> "Nn… I don't think I really want to try it anyways."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 01:34:47 pm
> "All right. I'm sorry for not being able to offer you something more interesting."
> Look behind us at our chair.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 01:36:52 pm
> "All right. I'm sorry for not being able to offer you something more interesting."
> Look behind us at our chair.
> You look.
> "Ah, maybe we could try this." Kosuzu holds on to it. ("It's easier to lift too.")
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 01:37:36 pm
> "That works. Give it a try."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 01:38:19 pm
> "That works. Give it a try."
> Kosuzu gently lifts the chair.
> "Uh, the same way?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 01:39:00 pm
> "Yep. Don't worry about the weird shape, that won't matter."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 01:41:40 pm
> "Yep. Don't worry about the weird shape, that won't matter."
> "Okay."
> Kosuzu starts to aim it to her chest, trying for a moment to shift her outfit, but almost dropping it.
> ("Maybe I should hold it a different way...") She sets it back down.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 01:42:34 pm
> Let her work at it until she gets it or asks for our help.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 01:44:04 pm
 
> Let her work at it until she gets it or asks for our help.
> You let her go on.
> Kosuzu holds it from a lower point, trying again.
> She stumbles a bit with it and one hand, hitting herself.
> "I-Isn't there any easier way to do this?" She sets the chair back down, rubbing her head.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 01:46:02 pm
> "Try only inserting one of the legs. The rest of it should follow. Let me know if you need any help, too."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 01:47:55 pm
> "Try only inserting one of the legs. The rest of it should follow. Let me know if you need any help, too."
> "Okay..."
> Kosuzu lifts the chair by the seat, before pushing a leg towards the opening.
> It slips in, and your size grows from it.
> "H-Huh?" ("I'm bigger!?")
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 01:49:33 pm
> "There you go, that's it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 01:52:43 pm
> "There you go, that's it."
> "W-Why... Why am I bigger?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 01:54:30 pm
> How are her clothes holding up?
> "Because there's a chair inside of you now. I did say that anything you stored would have its mass added to where you stored it..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 01:56:38 pm
> How are her clothes holding up?
> "Because there's a chair inside of you now. I did say that anything you stored would have its mass added to where you stored it..."
> Tight once again.
> "For real?" ("S-So if I put the bookshelf in...")
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 01:57:19 pm
> "Demonstrably so, I would say."
> Look toward a bookshelf.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 02:00:32 pm
> "Demonstrably so, I would say."
> Look toward a bookshelf.
> You look over.
> "So that's why you were big..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 02:01:06 pm
> "Mhm."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 02:01:51 pm
> "Mhm."
> "I guess that's a nice ability to have..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 02:02:19 pm
> "I like it quite a bit, yes. Feel free to continue using it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 02:02:52 pm
> "I like it quite a bit, yes. Feel free to continue using it."
> "How long will we be like this, by the way?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 02:03:37 pm
> "I don't have too much to do today, so we can stay together like this for a bit if you like."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 02:04:51 pm
> "I don't have too much to do today, so we can stay together like this for a bit if you like."
> "What about the rest of the... the group?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 02:05:21 pm
> "They're back at the base. They'll be fine on their own. The kappa are doing stuff there for us that'll take a while."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 02:09:25 pm
> "They're back at the base. They'll be fine on their own. The kappa are doing stuff there for us that'll take a while."
> "Kappa?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 02:10:25 pm
> "Yeah. They're making something to make our base better. I don't understand it too much, but Gasanae knows all about it and she's very enthused for it, so I trust it's going to be good."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 02:10:56 pm
> "Yeah. They're making something to make our base better. I don't understand it too much, but Gasanae knows all about it and she's very enthused for it, so I trust it's going to be good."
> "What is it?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 02:11:36 pm
> Think about if Kosuzu is stil linterested in what will happen to her body if she takes in a bookshelf.
> If she is, begin walking toward the bookshelf she's looking at.
> "A...turbine, I think it was called?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 02:15:32 pm
> Think about if Kosuzu is stil linterested in what will happen to her body if she takes in a bookshelf.
> If she is, begin walking toward the bookshelf she's looking at.
> "A...turbine, I think it was called?"
> You think.
> She's a bit afraid of the idea.
> "Ooh... Sounds fancy."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 02:17:00 pm
> Listen to her immediate thoughts.
> "Yeah. Apparently it makes electricity from water somehow."
> While speaking, slowly walk over to the bookshelf, studying it along the way.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 02:19:52 pm
> Listen to her immediate thoughts.
> "Yeah. Apparently it makes electricity from water somehow."
> While speaking, slowly walk over to the bookshelf, studying it along the way.
> ("What kind of name is that...?")
> You start towards the bookshelf.
> "You can do that!? Isn't that... Alchemy or something?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 02:22:22 pm
> "Beats me. Like I said, this is all way over my head. My guess is its some kind of outside world magic, if Sanae's involved."
> Once we get within reach of the bookshelf, reach out a hand up against the side of it, and look down at our chest.
> Continue thought-listening.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2018, 02:29:27 pm
> "Beats me. Like I said, this is all way over my head. My guess is its some kind of outside world magic, if Sanae's involved."
> Once we get within reach of the bookshelf, reach out a hand up against the side of it, and look down at our chest.
> Continue thought-listening.
> "Ooh." ("I'm... not going to take this in too...") Kosuzu moves away.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 17, 2018, 02:29:49 pm
> Think about whether Kosuzu is intrigued by what she might look like after taking in a bookshelf, or if she's entirely opposed and has no interest at all.
> "Everything okay?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 02:43:00 am
> Think about whether Kosuzu is intrigued by what she might look like after taking in a bookshelf, or if she's entirely opposed and has no interest at all.
> "Everything okay?"
> She's completely opposed to it.
> "Yeah..." ("Can she move my body too?")
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 02:45:02 am
> Think about whether or not Kosuzu is interested in taking in anything else.
> "Okay. Anyway, that's what's going on at our place. How have things been here?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 03:46:32 am
> Think about whether or not Kosuzu is interested in taking in anything else.
> "Okay. Anyway, that's what's going on at our place. How have things been here?"
> You think...
> She is, generally.
> "Same as always..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 04:04:12 am
> Think about whether or not she has any ideas for anything else she might like to take into herself.
> "Ah, nothing new? A shame."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 04:04:33 am
> Think about whether or not she has any ideas for anything else she might like to take into herself.
> "Ah, nothing new? A shame."
> She doesn't.
> "Not at all..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 04:06:41 am
> "Well, there's me at least. And your new look, and your new ability."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 04:07:37 am
> "Well, there's me at least. And your new look, and your new ability."
> "Yea. But I mean nothing new from before that."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 04:08:12 am
> "Ah, okay. Speaking of, you thinking of storing anything else?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 04:08:29 am
> "Ah, okay. Speaking of, you thinking of storing anything else?"
> "I don't think I want to."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 04:09:09 am
> "Oh, okay."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 04:21:28 am
> "Oh, okay."
> "So... How is this undone?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 04:23:35 am
> "Oh, do you want me to leave you? I can just do that if you want."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 04:30:30 am
> "Oh, do you want me to leave you? I can just do that if you want."
> "We're not really doing anything..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 04:31:24 am
> "We could try to find something to do."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 04:32:25 am
> "We could try to find something to do."
> "Like what? I still need to be here for the store..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 04:41:47 am
> "What's to be done around here?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 04:42:07 am
> "What's to be done around here?"
> "Well I can't just leave here for other things."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 04:43:47 am
> "No, I understand that. That's why I'm asking what's done be done around here, that we can do."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 04:54:29 am
> "No, I understand that. That's why I'm asking what's done be done around here, that we can do."
> "It might start becoming weird if I look like this to my customers."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 04:55:02 am
> "Oh, I suppose that's true. I can leave you if you want, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 05:01:59 am
> "Oh, I suppose that's true. I can leave you if you want, then."
> "Mm..." She looks to her chest. "Okay. Yeah."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 05:04:51 am
> Think about whether or not we offended Kosuzu somehow.
> Think about why she looked at her chest just now.
> Make a wish on the mallet to determine if the book and chair in Kosuzu's chest will hurt or possibly even kill her if we leave her body.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2018, 09:31:04 pm
> Think about whether or not we offended Kosuzu somehow.
> Think about why she looked at her chest just now.
> Make a wish on the mallet to determine if the book and chair in Kosuzu's chest will hurt or possibly even kill her if we leave her body.
> You think...
> It doesn't seem so.
> She was considering keeping the look.
> You can't seem to wish right now.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 18, 2018, 09:32:55 pm
> "All right, I'll get out of you, then."
> Flow our life energy out of Kosuzu to reappear in the room next to her.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2018, 01:15:56 pm
> "All right, I'll get out of you, then."
> Flow our life energy out of Kosuzu to reappear in the room next to her.
> You flow your life energy out.
> You seem to keep most of the size... Kosuzu's back to normal.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 19, 2018, 01:17:43 pm
> Huh...we probably have the book and chair, then.
> "And that's it. Sorry if it wasn't as enjoyable as you'd hoped it would be. I'd be glad to do it with you again any time I'm available, though."
> Look around the store, making sure to double-check whether or not the counter is actually built into the store (or if it is a loose piece of furniture).
> "Mmm...do you want or need any help with anything around here? I can still stay for a bit. I can help move lots of heavy things at once, for one, hehehe."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2018, 01:44:25 pm
> Huh...we probably have the book and chair, then.
> "And that's it. Sorry if it wasn't as enjoyable as you'd hoped it would be. I'd be glad to do it with you again any time I'm available, though."
> Look around the store, making sure to double-check whether or not the counter is actually built into the store (or if it is a loose piece of furniture).
> "Mmm...do you want or need any help with anything around here? I can still stay for a bit. I can help move lots of heavy things at once, for one, hehehe."
> "It was nice. And I don't think anything needs moving..."
> It seems it is loose...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 19, 2018, 01:48:28 pm
> "All right. Is there anything else that needs doing?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2018, 01:50:10 pm
> "All right. Is there anything else that needs doing?"
> "The books are all arranged... The store is clean... No customers have come by yet..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 19, 2018, 02:04:19 pm
> "Mmm, guess not, then. Well, unless you want to spend more time the way you just were, I guess I'll head out..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2018, 02:23:19 pm
> "Mmm, guess not, then. Well, unless you want to spend more time the way you just were, I guess I'll head out..."
> "Other things to do?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 19, 2018, 02:25:28 pm
> "You mean other things to do with me inside you?"
> Glance down at the counter, then back up at Kosuzu.
> "You could store your counter, I guess. You wouldn't have to worry about it causing a mess like you were worrying about the bookshelves."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2018, 02:28:15 pm
> "You mean other things to do with me inside you?"
> Glance down at the counter, then back up at Kosuzu.
> "You could store your counter, I guess. You wouldn't have to worry about it causing a mess like you were worrying about the bookshelves."
> "Ah. No, I meant if you had other business to do."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 19, 2018, 02:32:57 pm
> "Oh. Honestly, not really, which is why I offered to help out a bit. I can stick around, and...well, honestly, I would like to, if only so we can get to know each other better. But I don't want to impose, or just kind of stand here awkwardly doing nothing."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2018, 03:52:57 pm
> "Oh. Honestly, not really, which is why I offered to help out a bit. I can stick around, and...well, honestly, I would like to, if only so we can get to know each other better. But I don't want to impose, or just kind of stand here awkwardly doing nothing."
> "Oh. Well a few people do do that already..." Kosuzu says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 19, 2018, 04:02:15 pm
> Do we still have the mallet on us?
> "...They just stand here awkwardly and do nothing?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 02:30:29 am
> Do we still have the mallet on us?
> "...They just stand here awkwardly and do nothing?"
> You check...
> Yes.
> "Yeah. Like they're deciding on a book or just leave after like they were in the wrong place..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 02:31:00 am
> "Oh. Well, even if other people do it, I'd still rather not."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 02:32:58 am
> "Oh. Well, even if other people do it, I'd still rather not."
> "Well... Feel free to browse then."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 02:36:02 am
> "All right."
> Make our way to the closest bookshelf and begin taking a look at what's there.
> "So how long have you been in this business?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 05:43:37 am
> "All right."
> Make our way to the closest bookshelf and begin taking a look at what's there.
> "So how long have you been in this business?"
> You start to browse...
> A book about dangerous Youkai... few copies about dangerous locations...
> "Enough to become the Number 1 collector of Youma books." She boasts.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 10:31:16 am
> "Really? Even more than the vampire mansion's librarian?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 12:25:09 pm
> "Really? Even more than the vampire mansion's librarian?"
> "I haven't really been able to see in there. But I'll keep the thought that they don't have as many of those books in particular!"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 12:34:15 pm
> "Oh, yeah, I guess you wouldn't be able to visit there yourself. Hmm, I wonder if I could sneak you in somehow..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 12:35:53 pm
> "Oh, yeah, I guess you wouldn't be able to visit there yourself. Hmm, I wonder if I could sneak you in somehow..."
> "I want to be able to go there officially though. Not sneaking or... kidnapped or anything."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 12:36:40 pm
> "Oh. That I can't really do, unfortunately...Seija's not exactly welcome there right now."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 01:00:00 pm
> "Oh. That I can't really do, unfortunately...Seija's not exactly welcome there right now."
> "Oh... D-Does that include me too, then?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 01:00:45 pm
> Shake our head.
> "No, you should be fine."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 02:30:34 pm
> Shake our head.
> "No, you should be fine."
> "At least I have a chance then. "
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 02:33:34 pm
> Continue browsing in the background of all other actions.
> "Of course. Would you really be able to go there alone, though?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 04:07:23 pm
> Continue browsing in the background of all other actions.
> "Of course. Would you really be able to go there alone, though?"
> You keep on, not sure, but hoping something pops out at you...

> "...No..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 04:11:12 pm
> "Mmm, I thought not. Our Reimu actually asked Seija to make sure she didn't get you in any sort of danger, you know. And I'm perfectly happy and willing to honor that. But it does imply some limitations...which makes sense for a young human."
> Take a casual tone with all this, perhaps even slightly sympathetic. We definitely don't want to sound like we're angry with hey it making fun of her.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 04:24:40 pm
> "Mmm, I thought not. Our Reimu actually asked Seija to make sure she didn't get you in any sort of danger, you know. And I'm perfectly happy and willing to honor that. But it does imply some limitations...which makes sense for a young human."
> Take a casual tone with all this, perhaps even slightly sympathetic. We definitely don't want to sound like we're angry with hey it making fun of her.
> "Haaa..." Kosuzu gives an annoyed and tired sigh nonetheless, reasting her head on the counter with a light thud.
> You... Still have the book that would've been there.
> "O-Ow..." she sticks her tongue out.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 04:36:43 pm
> We still have the chair, too, don't we? If so, is she standing at the counter?
> Look back at her.
> "You okay? That didn't sound pleasant."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 04:39:13 pm
> We still have the chair, too, don't we? If so, is she standing at the counter?
> Look back at her.
> "You okay? That didn't sound pleasant."
> Yes and yes.
> "I'm fine...  Just... Furgot"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 04:40:35 pm
> "Hopefully you didn't forget anything else from hitting your head."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 04:46:12 pm
> "Hopefully you didn't forget anything else from hitting your head."
> "Uh-uh. Can I get my book back? "
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 04:50:48 pm
> "Sure."
> Walk over to get and lean forward so she had easy reach access to where her book is.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 04:59:31 pm
> "Sure."
> Walk over to get and lean forward so she had easy reach access to where her book is.
> You approach and lean.
> "H-Huh!?" She brings her burning face up.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 05:01:02 pm
> "You want your book back, right? Go ahead."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 05:15:58 pm
> "You want your book back, right? Go ahead."
> "Ah. Right."
> She... Carefully reaches in...
> only to be pulled in herself.
> You knock the counter a bit with the sudden increase
> "H-Hah?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 05:18:57 pm
> How large are we now?
> Back off from the counter.
> Giggle a bit.
> "Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Are you okay in there? Find your book and I'll pull you out."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 05:35:40 pm
> How large are we now?
> Back off from the counter.
> Giggle a bit.
> "Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Are you okay in there? Find your book and I'll pull you out."
> "A.. One second..."
> Almost as large as the counter... Resting on it could be good...
> "Got it... ...Uh, can you hear me?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 05:38:07 pm
> Rest it on the counter, then.
> "Yeah...oof...gimme a moment...this is heavy..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 05:40:11 pm
> Rest it on the counter, then.
> "Yeah...oof...gimme a moment...this is heavy..."
> You rest.
> Nearly perfect. Maybe you're a bit on the larger size, but it's height and size is perfect for you like this.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 05:41:21 pm
> "Ah...That's so much better. How is it in there, anyway?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 05:43:14 pm
> "Ah...That's so much better. How is it in there, anyway?"
> "Surprisingly comfortable... It feels like... Well, I think it feels like what the outside might feel like... Soft, a bit cushiony"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 05:44:50 pm
> "That's good. Hey, do you mind if I send the counter your way? Or do you just want to get out? ...Or do you want to stay in there, I guess? It wouldn't be a bother."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 05:52:46 pm
> "That's good. Hey, do you mind if I send the counter your way? Or do you just want to get out? ...Or do you want to stay in there, I guess? It wouldn't be a bother."
> "The counter!? You know... There hasn't been many customers so I could stay a while... If someone asks, you could say I'm in the bathroom or you're moving things."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 05:55:05 pm
> "Okay, that works. And yeah, the counter. I could take in the entire store at once if I wanted to, the counter would be no problem."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 06:23:01 pm
> "Okay, that works. And yeah, the counter. I could take in the entire store at once if I wanted to, the counter would be no problem."
> "If you want to... I don't need it right now or anything."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 06:25:51 pm
> "Okay. Here it comes, then."
> Step away from the counter, and then shove ourselves into the counter strategically to take it in.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 06:38:50 pm
> "Okay. Here it comes, then."
> Step away from the counter, and then shove ourselves into the counter strategically to take it in.
> You step back and aim for an edge...
> Then shove onto it, taking it in and almost doubling your size.
> You now simple rest on the ground, even while standing...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 06:42:53 pm
> Lean forward on ourselves and relax.
> "Haaaaaa...there we go. Guess you can sit at your counter and read your book now~"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 07:58:36 pm
> Lean forward on ourselves and relax.
> "Haaaaaa...there we go. Guess you can sit at your counter and read your book now~"
> You relax.
> "Oh. This was comfortable enough that I didn't need it actually. I'd honestly rather lie on the... ground, and read."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 08:01:38 pm
> In which direction are we facing?
> "Well, sure, you're perfectly welcome to do that too."
> Smile.
> "I'm glad you like it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 08:20:31 pm
> In which direction are we facing?
> "Well, sure, you're perfectly welcome to do that too."
> Smile.
> "I'm glad you like it."
> Away from the entrance...

> "I'll be... relaxing for a bit..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 08:21:12 pm
> "All right. Don't forget that anyone who shows up will be able to hear you if you say anything, though."
> Try turning around so we're facing the entrance.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 08:30:10 pm
> "All right. Don't forget that anyone who shows up will be able to hear you if you say anything, though."
> Try turning around so we're facing the entrance.
> "Oh. Alright."
> You try... Standing and moving. It's possible, but still heavy nonetheless.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 20, 2018, 08:33:25 pm
> Once we're facing the doorway, set ourselves back down.
> Could we fit out the door?
> "Yeah. I hope that's not a problem."
> "...Hey...what should I do if you, like...fall asleep?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 12:39:21 am
> Once we're facing the doorway, set ourselves back down.
> Could we fit out the door?
> "Yeah. I hope that's not a problem."
> "...Hey...what should I do if you, like...fall asleep?"
> No, not at all.

> "Uh... Wake me up later. Like, if a customer comes in."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 01:11:12 am
> "Okay. So, don't go anywhere, or anything like that?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 02:03:17 am
> "Okay. So, don't go anywhere, or anything like that?"
> "Oh. Definitely don't."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 02:05:37 am
> "All right. ...Do you plan on going to sleep?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 02:06:35 am
> "All right. ...Do you plan on going to sleep?"
> "No. Not really."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 02:07:43 am
> "Oh, okay. I guess I got the wrong message, then."
> Look around for other doors, or staircases.
> "Hmm. Is there anything else here that I can send your way? In the sense of being permissible or not."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 12:43:11 pm
> "Oh, okay. I guess I got the wrong message, then."
> Look around for other doors, or staircases.
> "Hmm. Is there anything else here that I can send your way? In the sense of being permissible or not."
> "You... want to put in more?"
> You start to search... Nothing immediate...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 12:47:27 pm
> "Sure."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 01:01:44 pm
> "Sure."
> "What kind of sure is that? A 'Sure I'd like to' Or 'Sure, if you say so' Or something else..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 01:03:47 pm
> "Sure, I'd like to. I mean, if there isn't anything I should take in, then that's fine, but I'd like to if there is."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 01:19:33 pm
> "Sure, I'd like to. I mean, if there isn't anything I should take in, then that's fine, but I'd like to if there is."
> "I think everything else should stay put..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 01:22:50 pm
> "All right, that's fine."
> Keep looking for other doors or staircases.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 01:45:39 pm
> "All right, that's fine."
> Keep looking for other doors or staircases.
> You keep on... Eventually finding one a bit  away from the main area.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 01:50:55 pm
> Is it a door or a staircase?
> Make our way over to it.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 02:00:50 pm
> Is it a door or a staircase?
> Make our way over to it.
> Door.
> The path is too narrow to get to it
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 02:04:15 pm
> "How much exploration of this place am I allowed to do? I just found another door, for example."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 02:10:07 pm
> "How much exploration of this place am I allowed to do? I just found another door, for example."
>"H-Hey, don't go snooping around please! That's not part of the store."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 02:12:11 pm
> "Okay, okay, sorry. That's why I asked before doing anything..."
> Go back to where the counter was, facing the front door.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 02:21:07 pm
> "Okay, okay, sorry. That's why I asked before doing anything..."
> Go back to where the counter was, facing the front door.
> You return.
> "The store isn't past any doors or such..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 02:22:32 pm
> Go back to relaxing on ourselves.
> "I won't go through any doors you don't want me to, don't worry. Honestly, I probably wouldn't even fit right now."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 02:49:21 pm
> Go back to relaxing on ourselves.
> "I won't go through any doors you don't want me to, don't worry. Honestly, I probably wouldn't even fit right now."
> You resume relaxing...
> "Ah, right..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 02:54:23 pm
> "That's why I'm trying to find stuff to do, you know?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 05:06:03 pm
> "That's why I'm trying to find stuff to do, you know?"
> "Oh. This is a book rental... None of them piqued your interest?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 05:10:29 pm
> "Oh, I hadn't found any yet. I could go back to looking, I suppose...Are there any shelves you want to go through yourself, for any reason? Or are you set as you are?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 05:16:11 pm
> "Oh, I hadn't found any yet. I could go back to looking, I suppose...Are there any shelves you want to go through yourself, for any reason? Or are you set as you are?"
> "I'm set. "
> You see someone enter, then stop as they see you.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 05:19:19 pm
> Do they look familiar?
> Smile and give them a wave.
> "Hey there, and welcome to the store. Please pardon my appearance. Kosuzu's in the bathroom at the moment, sorry."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 05:42:03 pm
> Do they look familiar?
> Smile and give them a wave.
> "Hey there, and welcome to the store. Please pardon my appearance. Kosuzu's in the bathroom at the moment, sorry."
> No.
> You greet.
> "And continuing from a headless girl to this... Completely a dream..." the woman is convinced.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2018, 05:45:24 pm
> How old does she appear?
> Is she human?
> Examine her (without making a show of it).
> Go a little pale.
> "A what? Did something happen outside?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 11:52:07 pm
> How old does she appear?
> Is she human?
> Examine her (without making a show of it).
> Go a little pale.
> "A what? Did something happen outside?"
> Human. Pretty tall. You think fairly "young" but still old.

> "Nothing... I'll... I better stay home..." She turns back around.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 12:20:54 am
> What color is her hair?
> Does she have anything on her head?
> "Wait, no, it's okay! You're welcome to browse around! I know I look pretty weird, but really, it's fine."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 12:47:56 am
> What color is her hair?
> Does she have anything on her head?
> "Wait, no, it's okay! You're welcome to browse around! I know I look pretty weird, but really, it's fine."
> Black, you think. Nothing in her hair or on her head.
> "I'm afraid I'll end up picking a book trying to eat me..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 12:49:09 am
> Was there anything to write with on the counter?
> "You can take a look at the titles, at least."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 01:07:23 am
> Was there anything to write with on the counter?
> "You can take a look at the titles, at least."
> No...
> "I'm fine..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 01:19:14 am
> Sigh.
> "Okay. Have a good day, then. I'm sorry for freaking you out with my appearance..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 01:20:20 am
> Sigh.
> "Okay. Have a good day, then. I'm sorry for freaking you out with my appearance..."
> "It's fine. It's my own fault for thinking so weirdly and imagining you..." The woman steps back out.
> "What was that all about?" Kosuzu asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 01:23:22 am
> Call out after the woman.
> "If you come back later I'll be gone and Kosuzu will be back!"
> If the woman walks away, look down at where Kosuzu is held.
> "Someone entered the store and didn't take my appearance very well...though she also mentioned seeing a headless woman. So, who knows..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 03:36:16 am
> Call out after the woman.
> "If you come back later I'll be gone and Kosuzu will be back!"
> If the woman walks away, look down at where Kosuzu is held.
> "Someone entered the store and didn't take my appearance very well...though she also mentioned seeing a headless woman. So, who knows..."
> "Anything else?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 03:37:11 am
> "No, nothing else. Are you looking for anything in particular?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 03:38:02 am
> "No, nothing else. Are you looking for anything in particular?"
> "Not really. I'm just curious."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 03:41:29 am
> "Oh, okay. Well, you heard me try to get her to stick around, but I didn't succeed. Sorry about that. Do you happen to have anything to write notes with in there with you, like with the counter or something? If someone comes in and starts asking about which books are safe, you could write notes about the books they ask about, and I can retrieve them."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 03:42:58 am
> "Oh, okay. Well, you heard me try to get her to stick around, but I didn't succeed. Sorry about that. Do you happen to have anything to write notes with in there with you, like with the counter or something? If someone comes in and starts asking about which books are safe, you could write notes about the books they ask about, and I can retrieve them."
> "Oh. No, not really. Business doesn't seem big enough to really need to..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 03:43:55 am
> "Darn. Is there anywhere here in the shop I could get stuff like that?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 03:45:02 am
> "Darn. Is there anywhere here in the shop I could get stuff like that?"
> "A pen and paper? For what else?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 03:45:43 am
> "For notes like that, in case anyone else comes in."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 03:47:05 am
> "For notes like that, in case anyone else comes in."
> "Oh. There should be a notebook or such somewhere... I don't remember last, but we shouldn't need it anyways."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 03:47:38 am
> "What should we do instead, do you think?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 03:48:23 am
> "What should we do instead, do you think?"
> "Remember mentally..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 03:49:00 am
> "Oh...I can, uh...I can try. Lay it on me, sis."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 03:52:23 am
> "Oh...I can, uh...I can try. Lay it on me, sis."
> "Lay what on you? Things to remember? I don't think you need to run the store or such when I'm in here..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 03:53:46 am
> "No reason for me not to, I think. It gives you a chance to relax while keeping the store minded, right?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 03:59:47 am
> "No reason for me not to, I think. It gives you a chance to relax while keeping the store minded, right?"
> "I don't want it to be like I'm on break while someone's here."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:00:33 am
> "Oh. Well, it's your call. Um, in that case, what should I do next time someone comes in?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:01:31 am
> "Oh. Well, it's your call. Um, in that case, what should I do next time someone comes in?"
> "Uh... Tell them I'll be just a minute and pull me out? If people are starting to come, then I guess I shouldn't be in here. It's been nice for a while."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:02:58 am
> "Okay, I'll do that if more people start showing up."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:04:00 am
> "Okay, I'll do that if more people start showing up."
> "Thanks."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:05:39 am
> "It's a bit of a shame you need to stick around here, though...I'd love to be able to take you back to our base."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:07:31 am
> "It's a bit of a shame you need to stick around here, though...I'd love to be able to take you back to our base."
> "I do wanna visit it..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:08:28 am
> "We might be able to swing it with this setup. Though not while you're on the clock, of course."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:09:24 am
> "We might be able to swing it with this setup. Though not while you're on the clock, of course."
> "This setup? Couldn't I just get a disguise and go with you? Wouldn't being... bigger, be harder for you to get around? It seems really impractical..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:10:30 am
> "Going like this would be really hard. If it were, like, just you and a book or two, though, it'd be no problem."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:12:17 am
> "Going like this would be really hard. If it were, like, just you and a book or two, though, it'd be no problem."
> "I guess if it's easier and better than the other ways..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:13:11 am
> "Yeah, this takes basically no effort to do it this way. I've gone around with multiple people before."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:15:33 am
> "Yeah, this takes basically no effort to do it this way. I've gone around with multiple people before."
> "U-Uh huh..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:16:51 am
> "It can get a bit heavy, but it's nothing terrible."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:17:51 am
> "It can get a bit heavy, but it's nothing terrible."
> "I think I've heard enough. You don't need to go on..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:18:55 am
> "Oh. ...I'm sorry."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:20:36 am
> "Oh. ...I'm sorry."
> "It's okay."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:21:45 am
> Lean forward and sink into ourselves a little deeper.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:23:59 am
> Lean forward and sink into ourselves a little deeper.
> You lean more...
> "Hey. Maybe we should finish this up now."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:24:31 am
> "If you want to, sure."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:24:57 am
> "If you want to, sure."
> "Yea. I do."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:25:23 am
> "Okay, here you go."
> Retrieve Kosuzu and set her down next to us.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:26:26 am
> "Okay, here you go."
> Retrieve Kosuzu and set her down next to us.
> You pull Kosuzu out and set her down.
> "A-Ah. So the counter made you that big..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:27:03 am
> Nod.
> "Mmhmm. And other stuff would have done even more."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:27:52 am
> Nod.
> "Mmhmm. And other stuff would have done even more."
> "Did you... take in anything else? Other than the book and counter..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:28:36 am
> Are we still touching the ground, or are we holding ourselves up now?
> Shake our head.
> "No. I asked and you said not to, remember?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:32:00 am
> Are we still touching the ground, or are we holding ourselves up now?
> Shake our head.
> "No. I asked and you said not to, remember?"
> Just barely.
> "Ah. Good. How will we get the counter back in place..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:33:22 am
> "Oh, that's easy enough for me to do, if we're really planning on me not taking in anything else."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:34:11 am
> "Oh, that's easy enough for me to do, if we're really planning on me not taking in anything else."
> "Really?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:35:12 am
> What was her tone just now?
> "Really."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:38:38 am
> What was her tone just now?
> "Really."
> Surprise.
> "Alright. Let's see."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:39:49 am
> Maneuver over so we're behind where the counter was.
> Then retrieve the counter and put it in front of us, so it is back where it belongs.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:41:30 am
> Maneuver over so we're behind where the counter was.
> Then retrieve the counter and put it in front of us, so it is back where it belongs.
> You move behind the counter's previous spot, then retrieve it.
> It barely keeps upright instead of falling over.
> "Ah... G-Good..." Kosuzu sighs, relieved.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:45:57 am
> Do we still have 'Suzy's book in us, or did she take it with her?
> "See? I'm good for something things, at least."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:47:40 am
> Do we still have 'Suzy's book in us, or did she take it with her?
> "See? I'm good for something things, at least."
> No.
> "D-Don't make it sound like you can only do that..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:50:04 am
> Chuckle.
> "No worries, I'm only teasing myself."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:51:04 am
> Chuckle.
> "No worries, I'm only teasing myself."
> "Okay... With nothing else to do, will you be leaving?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:51:51 am
> "Probably, unless you want me to stick around for anything."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:52:32 am
> "Probably, unless you want me to stick around for anything."
> "I think I'm alright."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:53:20 am
> "Okay. Good seeing you, Kosuzu. Half-again."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:53:46 am
> "Okay. Good seeing you, Kosuzu. Half-again."
> "Half-again?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:54:17 am
> "Half-again, half-for-the-first-time."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:54:44 am
> "Half-again, half-for-the-first-time."
> "Oh."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 04:56:36 am
> "Right. See you around."
> Give her a wave, and then exit the shop.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 05:10:20 am
> "Right. See you around."
> Give her a wave, and then exit the shop.
> You wave, then part as she does too.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 05:11:01 am
> Well that could have gone better.
> Head back home.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 05:14:02 am
> Well that could have gone better.
> Head back home.
> You start back for the base...
> Nothing of note as you get back... Yuuka and Wriggle weren't around either...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2018, 05:17:20 am
> How's progress with the other folks here?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 01:11:20 pm
> How's progress with the other folks here?
> Nothing has visibly changed too much aside from where the Kappa are.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 22, 2018, 01:12:03 pm
> Where's Kagerou? Head over to her.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 01:13:47 pm
> Where's Kagerou? Head over to her.
> In sight. You head over.
> "Morning." She speaks. "Out for a bit?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 22, 2018, 01:15:13 pm
> "Yeah, I trekked on over to the village to see how our friends there are doing. And speaking of which..."
> Retrieve Kagerou's swimsuit.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 01:22:37 pm
> "Yeah, I trekked on over to the village to see how our friends there are doing. And speaking of which..."
> Retrieve Kagerou's swimsuit.
> You retrieve the swimsuit.
> "Are they fine?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 22, 2018, 01:24:40 pm
> Is Sekibanki present?
> "Yep, they're all doing fine. This is for you from Luize and Mirai."
> Hand over the swimsuit.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 01:29:29 pm
> Is Sekibanki present?
> "Yep, they're all doing fine. This is for you from Luize and Mirai."
> Hand over the swimsuit.
> For the moment at least, yes.

> "Ah! Right, the swimsuit!" Kagerou accepts. "Thanks!"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 22, 2018, 01:31:08 pm
> "You're welcome. They did say to be careful while swimming in it, though. Maybe they're generically worried something will slip out, or something."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 01:32:25 pm
> "You're welcome. They did say to be careful while swimming in it, though. Maybe they're generically worried something will slip out, or something."
> "Does it not fit? Ah, I need to try it on, is that alright?" She stands up.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 22, 2018, 01:33:24 pm
> "Go for it. I'm curious to see how you'll look too."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 01:44:44 pm
> "Go for it. I'm curious to see how you'll look too."
> Kagerou nods, heading for the building nearest to the water.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 22, 2018, 01:45:17 pm
> Watch her go until she's inside, then turn to Wakasagihime if she's here.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 01:46:28 pm
> Watch her go until she's inside, then turn to Wakasagihime if she's here.
> You watch her leave...
> Wakasagi's in the water, chatting with a now-surfaced Suwako.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 22, 2018, 01:47:15 pm
> Did Waka seem to notice the swimsuit?
> Listen to the conversation a bit.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 01:48:22 pm
> Did Waka seem to notice the swimsuit?
> Listen to the conversation a bit.
> No, she seemed to have her attention grasped.
> "come by again, right?" Waka continues.
> "Maybe. It's been nice though. And it's not like we need to leave right now." Suwako responds.
> "Thanks."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 22, 2018, 01:50:38 pm
> "Oh, you're going to stick around a bit? Good, you'll get to see Kagerou in a swimsuit."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 02:27:12 pm
> "Oh, you're going to stick around a bit? Good, you'll get to see Kagerou in a swimsuit."
> "Ah. "
> "Right now?" Waka asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 22, 2018, 02:44:10 pm
> "Yep."
> Gesture to where she went.
> "She just went to get changed."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 23, 2018, 03:57:48 am
> "Yep."
> Gesture to where she went.
> "She just went to get changed."
> "Ah, I want to see how she looks."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 23, 2018, 09:33:42 am
> "We'll get to see in a moment."
> Keep waiting until Kagerou comes back out.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 23, 2018, 09:41:22 pm
> "We'll get to see in a moment."
> Keep waiting until Kagerou comes back out.
> You wait, watching the house...
> Soon enough, the werewolf steps out, admiring her own appearance and the smoothness of her skin, maybe a bit pridefully...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 23, 2018, 10:17:55 pm
> How does she look?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 24, 2018, 02:37:40 am
> How does she look?
> Smooth, is the first that comes into mind. She also looks pretty curvy, but you expected that with how the swimsuit is... It fits her well.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 24, 2018, 03:14:47 am
> Nod approving.
> "Very nice."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 24, 2018, 09:30:32 pm
> Nod approving.
> "Very nice."
> Kagerou starts to look around for you, then notices, and waves as she approaches.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 24, 2018, 10:34:55 pm
> Wave back.
> "Lookin' good!"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2018, 01:08:54 am
> Wave back.
> "Lookin' good!"
> "Thanks." She calls over, then looks down to Wakasagi.
> There's a moment of staring, before Kagerou speaks up.
> "I-It's for you."
> "E-Ehh?"
> "Yea. I won't have to worry about anything when swimming now. Er, except air."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 25, 2018, 01:11:29 am
> Chuckle to ourselves, and let them continue.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2018, 01:17:58 am
> Chuckle to ourselves, and let them continue.
> You share a chuckle with yourself and keep watching.
> "So, do you wanna swim?" Kagerou asks.
> "Ah, I'm a bit tired. Another time, though..." Wakasagi leans.
> "Sure."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 25, 2018, 01:19:40 am
> "Do you need anything?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2018, 01:23:50 am
> "Do you need anything?"
> "No/I don't think so." Both speak.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 25, 2018, 01:29:48 am
> "Mmmkay. I'm glad you both like it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2018, 07:35:20 pm
> "Mmmkay. I'm glad you both like it."
> "Now that I think about it, maybe I should've asked for one..." Hime says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 25, 2018, 07:36:59 pm
> "You still could. We could go back there and ask them for one."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2018, 07:51:22 pm
> "You still could. We could go back there and ask them for one."
> "Ah. If it's no bother..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 25, 2018, 07:55:05 pm
> "Of course. Do you want to go as well? It'd probably be a good idea for measurements and such."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2018, 07:58:25 pm
> "Of course. Do you want to go as well? It'd probably be a good idea for measurements and such."
> "I'm kinda stuck here... And either way, I'd like to see Kagerou a bit..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 25, 2018, 08:08:27 pm
> Look down at our chest, then back up at Waka.
> "Well, you're not stuck here per se. Unless you can't go too long out of water."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2018, 08:16:54 pm
> Look down at our chest, then back up at Waka.
> "Well, you're not stuck here per se. Unless you can't go too long out of water."
> "Yea... But I'm fine here anyways. Uh, the estimations won't be too hard, will they?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 25, 2018, 08:17:26 pm
> "I don't know. I don't know if they've ever made a swimsuit for a mermaid before..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2018, 08:30:18 pm
> "I don't know. I don't know if they've ever made a swimsuit for a mermaid before..."
> "Well... here's just hoping."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 25, 2018, 08:58:09 pm
> Look to Kagerou, then back to Waka.
> "I mean...you could both go. But I could go back by myself if need be."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2018, 09:26:06 pm
> Look to Kagerou, then back to Waka.
> "I mean...you could both go. But I could go back by myself if need be."
> "We're fine." Kagerou says. "I don't want to go out like this..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 25, 2018, 09:30:33 pm
> "Well, I meant a way where you wouldn't..."
> Adopt a slightly nervous, slightly regretful look for a moment or two, then drop it.
> "...Never mind. Sorry."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 26, 2018, 10:59:21 pm
> "Well, I meant a way where you wouldn't..."
> Adopt a slightly nervous, slightly regretful look for a moment or two, then drop it.
> "...Never mind. Sorry."
> "Even if I can't get a swimsuit, it's not like my clothes will get ruined here." Wakasagi says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 26, 2018, 11:03:39 pm
> "Right. It'll happen if it happens, I guess."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 07:41:56 am
> "Right. It'll happen if it happens, I guess."
> The mermaid nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2018, 07:42:38 am
> "Okay. I guess I'll head back out, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 07:43:35 am
> "Okay. I guess I'll head back out, then."
> Waka waves you off.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2018, 07:44:43 am
> Wave back.
> "Later."
> Head back into the Human Village.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 07:47:56 am
> Wave back.
> "Later."
> Head back into the Human Village.
> You wave and return to the village.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2018, 07:48:35 am
> Head back to Luize and Mirai's shop.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 07:54:50 am
> Head back to Luize and Mirai's shop.
> With no Yuuka and Wriggle or others to chat with, you proceed onwards, to the clothing shop again.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2018, 07:55:57 am
> Did we see them anywhere along the way?
> Enter the shop.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 08:00:03 am
> Did we see them anywhere along the way?
> Enter the shop.
> You don't.
> You enter.
> "and- Welcome." Luize turns to you for a moment. "I'll be just a moment." She turns back to someone at-
> Ah, it's the woman from Suzunaan...
> "No, you don't have to take others time away from them and onto me. I'm just-"
> "I insist. You were here first after all." Luize interrupts. "I would also very much like to clear up what you think about this. Would you please let me?"
> "...Alright..." The woman sighs, leaning on the counter.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2018, 08:01:28 am
> Oh
> Has the woman noticed us?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 08:02:45 am
> Oh
> Has the woman noticed us?
> She has yet to turn around to you.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2018, 08:04:24 am
> Nod to Luize and gesture to the woman without saying anything.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 08:25:54 am
> Nod to Luize and gesture to the woman without saying anything.
> You nod and gesture.
> "We-... I have a specialty here. I pay as much attention as I can to my customers. The way they come in... Their body language... How they sound... everything. I've gotten... very proficient in it, and as such, I can tell what they'll usually want. Think of it as fortune telling, but lesser." Luize says.
> "Fortune telling... Okay, I've seen a headless woman and a giant, misproportioned woman, both acting casual as if it was nothing special. What am I going to see next in this crazy dream?"
> "Dream... Well, this isn't..." Luize looks to Mirai, then picks her up, reading. "Ahem... You'll go to the Hakurei Shrine and meet two of the same Shrine Maiden. Follow the original, and you'll be woken up swiftly. Follow the new one, and she'll bring you to a paradise for Youkai, so to say..."
> "How do I tell the original form the new one?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2018, 08:27:14 am
> Make ourselves and our stuff invisible.
> Step inside and out of the way of the doorway.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 08:39:34 am
> Make ourselves and our stuff invisible.
> Step inside and out of the way of the doorway.
> You flip your visibilities, then step aside.
> "My, believing my abilities as more than a clothing store? First I want you to suggest some other things we could try. Could we make a restaurant?"
> "We?"
> "W-Well, me. Not you of course. Sorry."
> "Erm, well, if you're a fortune teller, you could maybe tell what people want to eat, so I guess?"
> "Thanks♥" Luize smiles. "Just ask them which of them is the original. They'll both tell you correctly."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2018, 10:41:11 am
> Wish on the mallet to learn this woman's name.
> Then wish on the mallet to make it so, when we fuse with someone, their appearance does not change.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 01:08:12 pm
> Wish on the mallet to learn this woman's name.
> Then wish on the mallet to make it so, when we fuse with someone, their appearance does not change.
> You wish...
> Yumi Daze.
> You're a bit hesitant on such a wish... Wishing for things that keep on forever might not go well...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2018, 01:10:19 pm
> Mental check: do we need to be in contact with someone to fuse with them and go inside them? Or can we do it from a tiny distance away?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 02:30:28 pm
> Mental check: do we need to be in contact with someone to fuse with them and go inside them? Or can we do it from a tiny distance away?
> You need contact.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2018, 02:31:45 pm
> Crap...and we don't have that watch anymore, either...
> wish on the mallet to make it so, for the next hour, when we fuse with someone, their appearance does not change.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 02:33:45 pm
> Crap...and we don't have that watch anymore, either...
> wish on the mallet to make it so, for the next hour, when we fuse with someone, their appearance does not change.
> You wish...
> It works.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2018, 02:34:04 pm
> Quietly approach Yumi from the left side, floating so we don't make any footfall noise.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 02:18:00 am
> Quietly approach Yumi from the left side, floating so we don't make any footfall noise.
> You quietly float over.
> "Will they really both tell? There isn't something like 'one speaks in truths and the other in lies' or some other riddle I have to solve?"
> "Nope."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 02:21:08 am
> Bend down and, as gently as possible, place a finger on the back of the lower half of her left leg. If she flinches, pull away.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 04:43:43 am
> Bend down and, as gently as possible, place a finger on the back of the lower half of her left leg. If she flinches, pull away.
> You gently graze her leg.
> She doesn't seem to be bothered.
> "What's this youkai place though? Is it somewhere I'd want to go to?"
> "Do you want more weird things to happen?"
> Yumi considers...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 04:47:50 am
> Flow our life energy inside Yumi to fusion with her.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 05:25:25 am
> Flow our life energy inside Yumi to fusion with her.
> You start to fuse.
> "N-Nn?" She responds to the feeling.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 05:32:53 am
> Keep going until it's done.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 05:41:16 am
> Keep going until it's done.
> You keep on.
> Yumi moves away, heading to the door and breaking your flow in the process.
> "I'll... be going. I don't feel really good..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 05:50:29 am
> Frown.
> Do we need any time to recover? If so, take it.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 05:54:31 am
> Frown.
> Do we need any time to recover? If so, take it.
> You feel like a chunk of your body just... Yea...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 05:55:12 am
> Did we at least get it back? Or is it still inside Yumi?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 05:59:56 am
> Did we at least get it back? Or is it still inside Yumi?
> You feel it starting to come back...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 06:00:29 am
> Lower ourselves to the floor and rest, then.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 06:01:54 am
> Lower ourselves to the floor and rest, then.
> You rest.
> "That wasn't a good plan..." Luize says. "And it was intrusive..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 06:02:41 am
> "I know...but I couldn't show myself to her in this state, and I wanted to find out what was up with her."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 06:13:19 am
> "I know...but I couldn't show myself to her in this state, and I wanted to find out what was up with her."
> "I think she just thinks this day has been a dream."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 06:14:33 am
> "Yeah, but I want to know what's up with the headless woman she saw."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 06:18:23 am
> "Yeah, but I want to know what's up with the headless woman she saw."
> "Hm... I wonder what that could've been..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 06:19:49 am
> "Me too. But I'm the disproportionate woman she saw earlier, so I couldn't exactly appear in front of her looking normal."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 06:20:16 am
> "Me too. But I'm the disproportionate woman she saw earlier, so I couldn't exactly appear in front of her looking normal."
> "Oh..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 06:22:12 am
> "Yeah. I took in a bunch of stuff at Kosuzu's place. I played it naturally enough at the time that she didn't panic or anything, but it'd still be too much to show myself again like this so soon after."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 06:26:32 am
> "Yeah. I took in a bunch of stuff at Kosuzu's place. I played it naturally enough at the time that she didn't panic or anything, but it'd still be too much to show myself again like this so soon after."
> "Mhm... You think she actually saw someone er… injured in that way? Or maybe a performer..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 06:27:49 am
> "I don't know. Hmm...maybe I should follow her?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 06:30:37 am
> "I don't know. Hmm...maybe I should follow her?"
> "Hm..." Luize looks into the book. Staring for a while...
> "I wouldn't recommend it..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 06:31:44 am
> How are we feeling now?
> "Mmmkay."
> "So, uh, completely unrelated...have you ever tried making a swimsuit for a mermaid?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 06:57:10 am
> How are we feeling now?
> "Mmmkay."
> "So, uh, completely unrelated...have you ever tried making a swimsuit for a mermaid?"
> Better.. not great yet.
> "No... Does one need one?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2018, 08:44:32 am
> "One is asking, at least..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2018, 01:53:31 am
> "One is asking, at least..."
> "Oh... I... that'll take some time then..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 29, 2018, 02:45:42 am
> "Of course. Do you need to take measurements and stuff?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2018, 02:31:30 pm
> "Of course. Do you need to take measurements and stuff?"
> "We don't need them, but if you could tell us, it would be more convenient."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 29, 2018, 02:33:33 pm
> "I can't, unfortunately. I tried to convince her to come here, but she didn't want to leave her lake."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2018, 03:33:02 pm
> "I can't, unfortunately. I tried to convince her to come here, but she didn't want to leave her lake."
> "Oh no, I mean asking her. Or taking measurements there. I wouldn't want her to come all this way just to wait for us to make the outfit. Are you sure you just can't ask or such?"
>_
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 29, 2018, 03:42:06 pm
> "Oh, I can ask, certainly. I don't know if I'd be able to take them myself, but I could ask. I assume you two need to stay here?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2018, 04:04:55 pm
> "Oh, I can ask, certainly. I don't know if I'd be able to take them myself, but I could ask. I assume you two need to stay here?"
> "More that Mirai is-"
> "thinking of expansion plans." The book interrupted.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 29, 2018, 04:05:24 pm
> "Oh. For our place, or for here?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2018, 05:42:55 pm
> "Oh. For our place, or for here?"
> "Here."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 29, 2018, 05:48:44 pm
> "Ah, nice. What are you thinking specifically? Or is that a store secret?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2018, 06:23:15 pm
> "Ah, nice. What are you thinking specifically? Or is that a store secret?"
> "Well, you heard some of it."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on October 29, 2018, 06:27:14 pm
> "Oh, really? I thought you were just humoring her with all that."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2018, 09:45:19 pm
> "Oh, really? I thought you were just humoring her with all that."
> "Those were real. Maybe she'll head to your place..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 29, 2018, 10:02:23 pm
> "...That sure would be something if she did."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 01:59:13 am
> "...That sure would be something if she did."
> "Did what? Go to your place?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 02:21:41 am
> "Yeah, after everything that's happened today."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 02:53:09 am
> "Yeah, after everything that's happened today."
> "For your day, or hers?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 02:53:24 am
> "Hers."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 03:05:48 am
> "Hers."
> "Hm. You really seem interested in her..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 03:11:21 am
> "She's a curiosity, y'know?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 03:28:02 am
> "She's a curiosity, y'know?"
> "Doesn't really seem like one... Just a lady getting into a few unfortunate situations in a single day, from what we could tell..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 03:28:43 am
> "Well, it'd also be nice to clear things up from earlier."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 07:40:23 am
> "Well, it'd also be nice to clear things up from earlier."
> "I plainly told her that there were two shrine maidens that were the same. She'll probably just say she saw you in a dream you had if you appear again. You probably shouldn't encounter her outside of.. however your first was until she's done with her trip."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 10:34:05 am
> "Right. I didn't intend on doing so."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 09:26:55 pm
> "Right. I didn't intend on doing so."
> "But you were where she was when she left the store? Why?" Luize asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 09:34:35 pm
> "Chatting with Kosuzu about stuff."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 09:35:37 pm
> "Chatting with Kosuzu about stuff."
> "No I mean this one, just now."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 09:51:17 pm
> "Oh, you mean that? That's...huh, did I never tell you about that?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 09:51:50 pm
> "Oh, you mean that? That's...huh, did I never tell you about that?"
> Luize blinks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 09:56:26 pm
> Are we still invisible? If so, make ourselves and our stuff visible again.
> "...No, I definitely did. Remember when Seija and Shinmyoumaru first came here inside the bodies of two tsukumogami? I was trying to do the same with her."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 09:57:40 pm
> Are we still invisible? If so, make ourselves and our stuff visible again.
> "...No, I definitely did. Remember when Seija and Shinmyoumaru first came here inside the bodies of two tsukumogami? I was trying to do the same with her."
> "Uh, for...give my forgetfulness, then?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 10:00:19 pm
> "Sure. It's a technique called fusion, where people can sort of combine, for lack of a better term. There are different techniques...the most basic is one person going inside another person's body. It's largely benign by itself, despite how it sounds."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 10:01:03 pm
> "Sure. It's a technique called fusion, where people can sort of combine, for lack of a better term. There are different techniques...the most basic is one person going inside another person's body. It's largely benign by itself, despite how it sounds."
> "So you were trying to go inside of her?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 10:09:45 pm
> "Yeah. It doesn't hurt her or turn her into a youkai or anything like that. If it did, I wouldn't have done it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 10:11:45 pm
> "Yeah. It doesn't hurt her or turn her into a youkai or anything like that. If it did, I wouldn't have done it."
> "But why?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 10:15:22 pm
> "To try to learn about her, and see where she'd go next."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 10:16:12 pm
> "To try to learn about her, and see where she'd go next."
> "A bit intrusive..."
> "Very..." Mirai murmurs.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 10:17:39 pm
> Frown a bit.
> "...I guess it was, yeah."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 10:18:18 pm
> Frown a bit.
> "...I guess it was, yeah."
> "Would it have been worth it?" Mirai questions.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 10:20:16 pm
> "Well, I know I had no ill intent, at least. So...maybe, depending on what would have happened."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 10:34:32 pm
> "Well, I know I had no ill intent, at least. So...maybe, depending on what would have happened."
> "Hmph…"
> "Uh, so, swimsuit?" Luize shifts.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 10:37:22 pm
> "Er...right. Swimsuit. Measurements. Gotta get 'em if I can."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2018, 10:39:55 pm
> "Er...right. Swimsuit. Measurements. Gotta get 'em if I can."
> Luize nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2018, 10:45:39 pm
> "...How do I take them?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 31, 2018, 06:24:18 am
> "...How do I take them?"
> "Ask her what hers are. Or you could-"
> "Okay, fine I'll try to figure out what they are..." Mirai speaks. "Just leave already."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 31, 2018, 09:44:38 am
> Grimace.
> "Er...okay..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on October 31, 2018, 10:47:20 am
> Grimace.
> "Er...okay..."
> "Why did you say it like that?" Luize asks.
> "I'm not feeling great..." The book responds.
> "Still, don't take it out on her..."
> No response.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 31, 2018, 10:54:50 am
> "...No, I probably deserve it for what I tried to do."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 01, 2018, 02:47:47 am
> "...No, I probably deserve it for what I tried to do."
> "Sorry about this." Luize apologizes.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 01, 2018, 02:51:50 am
> "It's okay. It's my fault."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 01, 2018, 02:52:42 am
> "It's okay. It's my fault."
> Silence... Luize is shifting awkwardly.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 01, 2018, 03:39:33 am
> "I'll head out now, then. Sorry again."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 01, 2018, 03:40:03 am
> "I'll head out now, then. Sorry again."
> "It's okay..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 01, 2018, 03:41:26 am
> Head out of the store.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 01, 2018, 03:49:57 am
> Head out of the store.
> You depart.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 01, 2018, 03:59:57 am
> Oh well...
> Return to base.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 01, 2018, 04:05:23 am
> Oh well...
> Return to base.
> You start back to your base once again...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 01, 2018, 04:07:21 am
> Keep on going until we get there or something of note happens.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 01, 2018, 04:18:32 am
> Keep on going until we get there or something of note happens.
> You keep on, until you see everyone again at home...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 01, 2018, 05:06:53 am
> Pick out Waka and Kagerou and head over to them.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2018, 12:08:30 am
> Pick out Waka and Kagerou and head over to them.
> You find the two and approach.
> "Welcome back." Wakasagihime looks over.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2018, 01:24:01 am
> "Hey. The good news is that it should be doable. The bad news is that they need measurements."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2018, 07:45:30 am
> "Hey. The good news is that it should be doable. The bad news is that they need measurements."
> "Oh. Uh..." Wakasagihime looks away. "I guess I'm fine not having one. Again, it's not like these clothes are bad."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2018, 07:50:57 am
> "Really? Well, if that's what you want..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 03, 2018, 05:18:48 am
> "Really? Well, if that's what you want..."
> "It's fine. Trust me."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 03, 2018, 09:44:11 am
> "Well, alright, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 03, 2018, 01:07:41 pm
> "Well, alright, then."
> "Thanks for the try though."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 03, 2018, 02:08:31 pm
> "Of course."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 03, 2018, 03:05:30 pm
> "Of course."
> "Another lap?" Hime looks to Kagerou.
> "You're far too fast and you know it." Kagerou responds.
> "You're just not used to it yet."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 03, 2018, 03:22:04 pm
> Does Kagerou look wet at all?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 03, 2018, 03:35:23 pm
> Does Kagerou look wet at all?
> Closer inspection shows such. She's not really shiny or anything...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 03, 2018, 05:12:17 pm
> "How does it feel?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2018, 04:10:29 pm
> "How does it feel?"
> "Amazing. Well worth the wait."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2018, 05:06:06 pm
> Smile.
> "Great. Glad to hear it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2018, 06:00:27 pm
> Smile.
> "Great. Glad to hear it."
> "It's also really lovely and comfortable, especially without all that hair... Thanks for that, again."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 05, 2018, 06:11:03 pm
> "You're quite welcome."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2018, 01:54:19 am
> "You're quite welcome."
> "Really though."
> "Will she be like this, uh, forever?" Wakasagihime asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2018, 02:41:31 am
> "As far as I know, yeah. Unless I get popped again, or something."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2018, 03:01:24 am
> "As far as I know, yeah. Unless I get popped again, or something."
> "Popped?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2018, 03:11:51 am
> "Y'know, exploded. Like last time."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2018, 03:22:50 am
> "Y'know, exploded. Like last time."
> "...Ah. Oh."
> "Does it have to be permanent..." Waka murmurs.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2018, 03:39:37 am
> "Well, I could probably undo it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2018, 10:21:40 am
> "Well, I could probably undo it."
> "You want me to be like that?" Kagerou asks.
> "No, not exactly. I want you to be like you are... Sometimes with more hair, sometimes not..."
> "What if you could get legs on every full moon? Would you want it to happen more?"
> "Actually, not really... I really like my tail, but it would be interesting occasionally."
> "T... Then what if... water dried up completely every full moon."
> "It's not that bad Kagerou..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2018, 12:22:31 pm
> "Er...sorry for causing problems like this..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 07, 2018, 09:24:04 am
> "Er...sorry for causing problems like this..."
> "It's fine. You were only helping." Kagerou says.
> "Can we... talk about this, then?" Wakasagihime motions to the nearby house.
> "We don't need to. It's my body and I don't like being all hairy. That's just it."
> "That's just it..." Waka repeats, submerging.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 07, 2018, 10:38:14 am
> Is there anyone else here for this conversation?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2018, 05:56:18 pm
> Is there anyone else here for this conversation?
> A few bystanders like Gasanae and maybe that's her goddess in the water, but none getting involved in their own...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 09, 2018, 06:01:24 pm
> Are they actively listening, that we can tell?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2018, 06:08:25 pm
> Are they actively listening, that we can tell?
> No, but they've surely heard...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 03:20:03 am
> "...er, uh..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 03:57:15 am
> "...er, uh..."
> Kagerou is looking down.
> The others seem to be in their own business...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 08:25:24 am
> "...I wonder if this is what they meant about being careful...?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 01:31:42 pm
> "...I wonder if this is what they meant about being careful...?"
> "What?" Kagerou asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 01:33:16 pm
> "The warning I mentioned."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 01:34:47 pm
> "The warning I mentioned."
> "That's far too obscure..." Kagerou scowls.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 01:35:50 pm
> Shrug.
> "Sorry..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 01:38:42 pm
> Shrug.
> "Sorry..."
> "Sorry..." She sighs. "I hope this can be fixed with a sorry. No, nothing's broken at all... It's still my body and I like it this way... If she doesn't..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 01:40:18 pm
> "...Not that I'm saying you should do this, because you're right, it is your body, but I could always switch you back and forth as desired."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 01:40:57 pm
> "...Not that I'm saying you should do this, because you're right, it is your body, but I could always switch you back and forth as desired."
> "I don't want to be like that anymore anyways..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 01:43:24 pm
> "I guess it's something you two need to work out, then. But I'll be here to help you both however you need."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 01:44:31 pm
> "I guess it's something you two need to work out, then. But I'll be here to help you both however you need."
> Kagerou returns her gaze to the water.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 01:49:03 pm
> Go back to looking in the water as well.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 01:50:35 pm
> Go back to looking in the water as well.
> You look down...
> You can see the two of you in it's reflection.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 01:51:07 pm
> No sign of any mermaids?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 01:55:44 pm
> No sign of any mermaids?
> No...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 01:59:43 pm
> "Mmm..."
> Lower our voice volume a bit.
> "Not to take sides or anything, but it's weird how she wants you to change back, but doesn't want to try legs of her own."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 02:01:16 pm
> "Mmm..."
> Lower our voice volume a bit.
> "Not to take sides or anything, but it's weird how she wants you to change back, but doesn't want to try legs of her own."
> "It's because she likes her tail I bet..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 02:04:52 pm
> "Well, yeah, I figured. But I feel like, if she likes the way she is, she'd understand more that you like the way you are."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 02:22:11 pm
> "Well, yeah, I figured. But I feel like, if she likes the way she is, she'd understand more that you like the way you are."
> "Yeah... She should."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 02:43:49 pm
> "I hope things work out for the both of you."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 03:47:12 pm
> "I hope things work out for the both of you."
> "This is just nothing." She responds."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 10, 2018, 03:53:12 pm
> "I'll take your word for it, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 04:02:47 pm
> "I'll take your word for it, then."
> She doesn't respond further
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2018, 02:27:18 pm
> "I'll leave you to your business, then. I think I want to visit some other people."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2018, 02:28:20 pm
> "I'll leave you to your business, then. I think I want to visit some other people."
> You think she nods a bit?
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2018, 02:29:13 pm
> Take flight and head toward Reimu's place. No invisibility this time, we want to be seen.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2018, 04:56:39 pm
> Take flight and head toward Reimu's place. No invisibility this time, we want to be seen.
> You depart...
> Nothing of interest happens until you arrive, where you see both Reimus chatting.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2018, 05:10:57 pm
> Approach.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2018, 05:17:20 pm
> Approach.
>"Oh. Seija... 's fusion. Hey. " The original speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2018, 05:30:23 pm
> "Hey. How're you doing?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2018, 05:32:32 pm
> "Hey. How're you doing?"
> "We're fine."
> "Have things been well over there?" R2 asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2018, 05:37:46 pm
> "Pretty good. Kagerou's swim suit came in. It looks good on her."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2018, 05:41:03 pm
> "Pretty good. Kagerou's swim suit came in. It looks good on her."
> "Glad everything's well."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2018, 05:45:59 pm
> Nod.
> "I made us a new friend, too. Literally. Her name is Lilith, and don't worry, it was with permission this time."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2018, 05:57:45 pm
> Nod.
> "I made us a new friend, too. Literally. Her name is Lilith, and don't worry, it was with permission this time."
> "Making an army huh...don't cause too much trouble."
> "Maybe I should go back to keep an eye on her."
> "They're close enough to witness over here."
> "Yeah but the inner deals?"
> "I guess. Still don't like how you have to be how you are."
> "I can change. Two of us isn't good for business Here-er, visits." 2 says.
> "Mm... They might think you're a Youkai..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2018, 06:10:31 pm
> "I'm not making an army, this was just one person. Besides, I'm starting to think it would be better to just exist on our own, largely leaving everyone alone and expecting everyone to largely leave us alone."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2018, 06:18:28 pm
> "I'm not making an army, this was just one person. Besides, I'm starting to think it would be better to just exist on our own, largely leaving everyone alone and expecting everyone to largely leave us alone."
> "Ah. What was special about this person then?"
>"Bet you its Daiyousei."
> "Didn't she... You know..."
> "Oh... Right. Maybe moreso then."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2018, 06:22:04 pm
> "She's her own person. Like, well, okay. The original person was a perfect fusion of Daiyousei and her two lovers. But Lilith was specifically made to be one single person, and she is. Physically and mentally. She can't be separated into anyone because there are no individuals that make her up."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2018, 06:24:45 pm
> "She's her own person. Like, well, okay. The original person was a perfect fusion of Daiyousei and her two lovers. But Lilith was specifically made to be one single person, and she is. Physically and mentally. She can't be separated into anyone because there are no individuals that make her up."
> "Told you."
> "Huh... Makes me wonder if the reverse of fusion can be done on someone not fused..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2018, 06:25:45 pm
> "Like, me making a copy of a normal person where the copy is a fusion? Huh...I never thought of that."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2018, 06:41:49 pm
> "Like, me making a copy of a normal person where the copy is a fusion? Huh...I never thought of that."
> "I mean how a fusion splits, but instead splitting a person not fused."
> "Given how fusion works, that might end up with cloning or such..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2018, 06:42:43 pm
> "Oh. That, I don't know. I'm not really an expert on that sort of thing."
> Look to R1.
> "Maybe I could split you into two or more people?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2018, 06:55:07 pm
> "Oh. That, I don't know. I'm not really an expert on that sort of thing."
> Look to R1.
> "Maybe I could split you into two or more people?"
>"Id say give it a go, but my job makes possible mistakes not worth the risk."
> "Ah right." 2 speaks. "Wanna try hitting Yukari with that doubling of yours?"
> "Yeah. Maybe she'll get more done when she does do things."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2018, 06:56:38 pm
> "I would if I didn't value my life. There might be one way to get some information, though."
> Make a wish on the mallet to determine what would happen if the original Reimu were fusion-y attend into two people.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2018, 07:58:08 am
> "I would if I didn't value my life. There might be one way to get some information, though."
> Make a wish on the mallet to determine what would happen if the original Reimu were fusion-y attend into two people.
> The mallet doesn't seem to give you an answer...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 19, 2018, 10:33:25 am
> Did the mallet use any magic on that wish at all?
> Try wishing on the mallet to identify whether or not R1 can be fusionally split into multiple people.
> If she cannot be, try using our magic to flip R1 from being unable to be fusionally split into two people to being able to be fusionally split into two people.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2018, 02:20:44 pm
> Did the mallet use any magic on that wish at all?
> Try wishing on the mallet to identify whether or not R1 can be fusionally split into multiple people.
> If she cannot be, try using our magic to flip R1 from being unable to be fusionally split into two people to being able to be fusionally split into two people.
> No.
> You wish...
> She can't.
> You try to flip...
> And it works.
> "Huh?" Reimu questions. "Did you just do something?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 19, 2018, 02:24:56 pm
> "Oh, you felt that? Yeah. Nothing dangerous or that can't be undone, don't worry, but just to see if it was possible it all. It seems like it's not normally possible for a person to be separated into multiple people fusion-style, but I can make it so it is possible."
> Hold up a finger before R1 can get too fussy.
> "I didn't *actually* separate you, now, like you asked me not to do. I only made it possible. And I can undo it easily enough."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2018, 02:37:43 pm
> "Oh, you felt that? Yeah. Nothing dangerous or that can't be undone, don't worry, but just to see if it was possible it all. It seems like it's not normally possible for a person to be separated into multiple people fusion-style, but I can make it so it is possible."
> Hold up a finger before R1 can get too fussy.
> "I didn't *actually* separate you, now, like you asked me not to do. I only made it possible. And I can undo it easily enough."
> "Well it almost feels like that..." She speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 19, 2018, 02:47:28 pm
> "Well, there it is. You could stay like this, or have me undo it. Or we explore the unknown, and you could try to separate yourself."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2018, 02:54:37 pm
> "Well, there it is. You could stay like this, or have me undo it. Or we explore the unknown, and you could try to separate yourself."
> "You probably could've done this to me instead you know." 2 speaks.
> "I should be able to fuse back into one if it doesn't go unexpected... But I'd  rather you experiment on someone else..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 19, 2018, 02:58:05 pm
> Look to R2.
> "Maybe, but the results might have been different, since your appearances are different."
> Look to R1.
> "So, undo it, then? I admit I'm curious to see who you'd split into, but I get that you're nervous about such a thing."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2018, 03:39:31 pm
> Look to R2.
> "Maybe, but the results might have been different, since your appearances are different."
> Look to R1.
> "So, undo it, then? I admit I'm curious to see who you'd split into, but I get that you're nervous about such a thing."
> "Worst comes to worst, I can do your job." 2 says.
> "Worst comes to worst, you disappear from something happening to me."
> "Uh, right. Let's try someone else. Maybe find one of the immortals or a fairy."
> "Agreed." 1 says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 19, 2018, 03:42:47 pm
> Use our magic to flip ourselves from being able to be fusionally split into two people to being unable to be fusionally split into two people.
> "Oh, that definitely won't happen. Nothing happened to Lilith when her origin split back into separate people."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2018, 07:27:57 pm
> Use our magic to flip ourselves from being able to be fusionally split into two people to being unable to be fusionally split into two people.
> "Oh, that definitely won't happen. Nothing happened to Lilith when her origin split back into separate people."
> You flip.
> "Okay, but if something unprecedented happened, like something fatal. The components of her fusion are still around, sure, but what if one passes or leaves Gensokyo?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 19, 2018, 07:32:39 pm
> "I don't know that that would matter. A contrasting existence is still its own existence; the state of the original doesn't appear to me to have any bearing on the state of the contrasting existence beyond the initial creation of that contrasting existence. Granted, I haven't yet made a copy of someone and then killed them, but just based on what I know, it really doesn't seem like something bad would happen."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2018, 09:17:32 pm
> "I don't know that that would matter. A contrasting existence is still its own existence; the state of the original doesn't appear to me to have any bearing on the state of the contrasting existence beyond the initial creation of that contrasting existence. Granted, I haven't yet made a copy of someone and then killed them, but just based on what I know, it really doesn't seem like something bad would happen."
> "What about if something happens to you?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 19, 2018, 09:22:52 pm
> Frown a bit.
> "...If I was killed, then all existences I've made would disappear. But that's a big if, and it's not like that's going to happen any time soon."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 20, 2018, 07:26:05 pm
> Frown a bit.
> "...If I was killed, then all existences I've made would disappear. But that's a big if, and it's not like that's going to happen any time soon."
> "Hopefully not." 2 speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 20, 2018, 07:44:51 pm
> How much magic do these flips take?
>  "I mean, I'm not suggesting Reimu split into two people and we all just leave her that way and it becomes the new norm. I mean more separating for, like, ten minutes or so."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 21, 2018, 01:10:55 am
> How much magic do these flips take?
>  "I mean, I'm not suggesting Reimu split into two people and we all just leave her that way and it becomes the new norm. I mean more separating for, like, ten minutes or so."
> They haven't been taking too much...
> "I assumed as much." The original speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 21, 2018, 01:14:03 am
> "Right. There shouldn't be any risk of permanent trouble."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 21, 2018, 02:20:16 am
> "Right. There shouldn't be any risk of permanent trouble."
> "Are you sure?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 21, 2018, 02:22:51 am
> "I honestly can't think of anything. As long as whoever you split into doesn't run off and hide, but you have far more control over that than anyone else. And I could find them with the mallet even if they tried."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 22, 2018, 10:49:50 am
> "I honestly can't think of anything. As long as whoever you split into doesn't run off and hide, but you have far more control over that than anyone else. And I could find them with the mallet even if they tried."
> "Of course."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 22, 2018, 11:19:58 am
> "So...You up for it?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 23, 2018, 12:41:11 am
> "So...You up for it?"
> "Not really. I can't afford being so irresponsible."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 23, 2018, 12:42:08 am
> "Aww, and I really wanted to see what your mini-yous would be like. Oh well...should I undo what I did to you, then?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 23, 2018, 12:45:58 am
> "Aww, and I really wanted to see what your mini-yous would be like. Oh well...should I undo what I did to you, then?"
> Reimu nods.
> "If you still want to, she's here as well." The original points to the second.
>_
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 23, 2018, 12:55:30 am
> "It would be weird, since she's altered from you."
> Flip R1 from being able to be fusionally split into two people to being unable to be fusionally split into two people.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 24, 2018, 05:02:33 am
//  Hoping to contributing somewhat for a good and ,who knows, better time to CYOA-RPG with an average reply: "Tsukomomommy"  consisting in Seija+Shinmyomaru+Double Dealing(Touhou Project 14)+Main Continuity and Parallel Continuity of Daiyousei(s) Quest and about feels and is sort-of Enjoyingly curious, quaint,with its zany moments
> How much magic do these flips take?
> check up time,after times of flipped to unsplittable by "fusion(b)", recovered the rejected life-energy fusion-transfer and affecting wish/flip/contrast-making  : The Mallet's Magic,Condition,Status…
>…Start investigation about "Awareness Inklings" on Mallet.No usage of direct powers/abilities...
>...("Seijanmaru's"? Perfect Fusion)Current Magical Abilities ,Life Force,general needs and awareness
>Inner Side(s),goals and bonds with potential evolution.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 24, 2018, 05:34:31 am
> "It would be weird, since she's altered from you."
> Flip R1 from being able to be fusionally split into two people to being unable to be fusionally split into two people.
> You flip again.
> "Well it's the closest you'll be able to get from me." Reimu says.
//  Hoping to contributing somewhat for a good and ,who knows, better time to CYOA-RPG with an average reply: "Tsukomomommy"  consisting in Seija+Shinmyomaru+Double Dealing(Touhou Project 14)+Main Continuity and Parallel Continuity of Daiyousei(s) Quest and about feels and is sort-of Enjoyingly curious, quaint,with its zany moments > After being flipped to until notice, having interrupted life energy fusion and adventurously poking by 3 to 4 layers,relatable to them, Check up for change and ordinance:  the Miracle Mallet 's Magic Reserve,Condition,Status,even feel for "Awareness Inklings " without a wish or a command .Then...
>...("Seijanmaru's"? Perfect Fusion)CurrenC Magical Ability ,Life Force,needs and awareness .Last...
>(???)Check-up on emotions,sensations and feelings.
> Your only name for yourself so far has been Seija x Shinmyoumaru Forever.

> The miracle mallet seems pretty filled. It's good to check up every so often before you end up making another incident almost occur...

> You feel... There's a faint "Woomy". You discern no direction it comes from... Maybe it's beyond the border, in the Outside World.
> Magic Ability: Earlier, you learned that in a fusion like this, you no longer have just your magic or anything. It's both the counterparts magic as well. Therefore, alongside whatever Seija can do, you can also do what Shinmyoumaru can. For example of specifics, with Seija's magic, you can create cheat items of other people. You are unsure of much Shinmyoumaru's can do.
> Hardly moments pass between your previous observation before another faint voice replies to the former: "Veemo".
> Needs: You could go for something to eat, and you are a bit parched...

> Life Force: Nothing seems particularly wrong with your life energy. No one secretly poisoned you or anything.

> You feel a little bit upset that Reimu can't dabble in your little experiment, as you're sure it's not like something terrible will happen, but it's not too much...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 24, 2018, 11:42:15 am
> "I guess. It'd still be nice if you let yourself live a little, though."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 24, 2018, 02:09:06 pm
> "I guess. It'd still be nice if you let yourself live a little, though."
> "Maybe. But accepting an experiment that splits your life energy doesn't sound like a safe start. Or end. Or anything in between really."
> "I should probably head off somewhere, before that visitor wakes up." Reimu 2 speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 24, 2018, 02:10:58 pm
> "I mean, it's as safe as I could make it, and I don't see how it could go wrong. Who's this sleeping visitor, though?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 24, 2018, 02:12:47 pm
> "I mean, it's as safe as I could make it, and I don't see how it could go wrong. Who's this sleeping visitor, though?"
> "You could probably make it safer, but I won't pester you for it." 1 speaks.
> "Just someone from the village I think..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 24, 2018, 02:14:29 pm
> "I'll do what I can if you think it's possible."
> Frown a bit.
> "That sleeping visitor...was it a woman talking about a headless woman and an impossibly-proportioned woman?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 24, 2018, 02:18:37 pm
> "I'll do what I can if you think it's possible."
> Frown a bit.
> "That sleeping visitor...was it a woman talking about a headless woman and an impossibly-proportioned woman?"
> "A friend of yours?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 24, 2018, 02:27:51 pm
> "I'm the impossibly proportioned woman she saw. I don't know who the headless woman is, though, and I'm curious about that."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 24, 2018, 03:11:15 pm
> "I'm the impossibly proportioned woman she saw. I don't know who the headless woman is, though, and I'm curious about that."
> "Uh huh... Well, I don't want her freaking out over two me's so..."
> "Mhm." R2 agrees.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 24, 2018, 03:15:01 pm
> "Do you know who the headless woman she mentioned is?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 24, 2018, 03:31:09 pm
> "Do you know who the headless woman she mentioned is?"
> "Nope. Maybe Yukari?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 24, 2018, 03:32:18 pm
> "Shoot. Do you think it's too risky to ask her, maybe?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 25, 2018, 07:51:23 am
> "Shoot. Do you think it's too risky to ask her, maybe?"
> "If you come around her it's just an offhand question. You think she'll banish you or something?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 25, 2018, 07:55:34 am
> "I mean, do you think it's too risky to ask about her about that as I am now, given I was the impossibly-proportioned woman she mentioned."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 25, 2018, 05:13:12 pm
> "I mean, do you think it's too risky to ask about her about that as I am now, given I was the impossibly-proportioned woman she mentioned."
> "Oh, you meant asking the visitor?"
> "Why do you care for it?" 2 asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 25, 2018, 05:16:26 pm
> "I'm curious, that's all."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 25, 2018, 05:28:45 pm
> "I'm curious, that's all."
> "Well anyways, I'd advise against it, but I don't care too much." The original cuts in.
> The clone shrugs
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 25, 2018, 05:29:21 pm
> "I won't bother, then. Mmm, should I, like, not be present at all, do you think?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 25, 2018, 05:34:08 pm
> "I won't bother, then. Mmm, should I, like, not be present at all, do you think?"
> "Don't actively go out of your way to avoid her, at least."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 25, 2018, 05:35:08 pm
> "Well, I mean right now."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 25, 2018, 05:36:59 pm
> "Well, I mean right now."
> Both shrug...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 25, 2018, 05:37:31 pm
> "...Eh, I guess I can stick around."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 25, 2018, 05:46:12 pm
> "...Eh, I guess I can stick around."
> Reimu sighs.
> "Don't get us-,  well, her involved." The double gets up, heading away.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 25, 2018, 05:47:43 pm
> Look back to R1.
> "I can just pretend I have no idea what she's talking about."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 25, 2018, 05:48:56 pm
> Look back to R1.
> "I can just pretend I have no idea what she's talking about."
> "That's probably for the best. Don't know when she'll wake though."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 25, 2018, 05:50:24 pm
> "Right."
> Is there anywhere immediately available to sit?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 25, 2018, 05:56:10 pm
> "Right."
> Is there anywhere immediately available to sit?
> A few decent places, such as next to Reimu, or further but still near. Of course, there's plenty of room to rough it on the ground.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 25, 2018, 05:56:57 pm
> Gesture next to Reimu.
> "May I?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 25, 2018, 05:58:57 pm
> Gesture next to Reimu.
> "May I?"
> "Sure."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 25, 2018, 05:59:27 pm
> "Thanks."
> Have a seat next to Reimu.
> Is Reimu also sitting?
> "And thanks for having my company, too, after what I did. ...I...hope you know I do have a lot of respect and even admiration for you, Reimu."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 04:32:11 am
> "Thanks."
> Have a seat next to Reimu.
> Is Reimu also sitting?
> "And thanks for having my company, too, after what I did. ...I...hope you know I do have a lot of respect and even admiration for you, Reimu."
> You sit down.
> She is.
> "It's not like you made her to oppose me or anything."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 26, 2018, 04:45:58 am
> "Still, it's something I did without asking. And then there's the thing I did just now, even if it ended up not going anywhere."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 03:30:05 pm
> "Still, it's something I did without asking. And then there's the thing I did just now, even if it ended up not going anywhere."
> "Then don't just apologize, work on it."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 26, 2018, 03:39:49 pm
> "That's what I plan on doing."
> Look to where R2 disappeared to, then look back at R1.
> "...Would it be possible for her - the other you - to come home if she wasn't herself?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 06:03:03 pm
> "That's what I plan on doing."
> Look to where R2 disappeared to, then look back at R1.
> "...Would it be possible for her - the other you - to come home if she wasn't herself?"
> "What do you mean?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 26, 2018, 06:05:33 pm
> "I mean, would it be okay if she were part of a perfect fusion with someone else. Like me, or maybe Lilith."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 06:08:49 pm
> "I mean, would it be okay if she were part of a perfect fusion with someone else. Like me, or maybe Lilith."
> "That's her choice, not mine. I won't stop it myself, but I don't want you fusing her at all, just as I would myself."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 26, 2018, 06:10:30 pm
> "Well, yeah, I wouldn't force her into anything, but I'm asking you because I wouldn't even bring it up with her if you didn't want it to happen. If you don't want it to happen, then that's that."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 06:11:35 pm
> "Well, yeah, I wouldn't force her into anything, but I'm asking you because I wouldn't even bring it up with her if you didn't want it to happen. If you don't want it to happen, then that's that."
> "Yeah..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 26, 2018, 06:12:02 pm
> Give a dejected sigh.
> "All right."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 06:14:52 pm
> Give a dejected sigh.
> "All right."
> She nods...
>You hear a bit of movement inside the shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 26, 2018, 06:15:56 pm
> Lower the volume of our voice.
> "What sort of experimentation *would* you permit involving you, anyway?"
> Look toward where the movement noise is coming from.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 06:21:51 pm
> Lower the volume of our voice.
> "What sort of experimentation *would* you permit involving you, anyway?"
> Look toward where the movement noise is coming from.
> "What, you'll unmake the other me if I say anything that's already done? You're late on asking that."
> You look, but see no cause to the sound.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 26, 2018, 06:24:57 pm
> Look back to R1 with a frown.
> "I'm not going to unmake her out of spite or anger or anything childish like that. I'm just asking if there's anything you'd be interested in and willing to try."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 08:22:12 pm
> Look back to R1 with a frown.
> "I'm not going to unmake her out of spite or anger or anything childish like that. I'm just asking if there's anything you'd be interested in and willing to try."
> "I meant to fix any changes you might've made from me in order to make the other me..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 26, 2018, 08:42:55 pm
> "Oh. I didn't change you at all, and in her case, it's necessary for her to be different from you in some ways. I can't make exact clones."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 09:38:09 pm
> "Oh. I didn't change you at all, and in her case, it's necessary for her to be different from you in some ways. I can't make exact clones."
> "And those were?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 26, 2018, 09:39:51 pm
> "A handful of physical changes, as well as support for our cause."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 09:43:04 pm
> "A handful of physical changes, as well as support for our cause."
> "Handful?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 26, 2018, 09:47:08 pm
> "I mean, you've seen a number of them, since the differences are pretty obvious."
> Blink.
> "...Do you want me to make you look like that too, maybe? I probably could with the mallet."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 09:50:03 pm
> "I mean, you've seen a number of them, since the differences are pretty obvious."
> Blink.
> "...Do you want me to make you look like that too, maybe? I probably could with the mallet."
> "I'm fine..." She looks to the side.
> "Why am I at the shrine..." You hear the woman from before, behind you.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on November 26, 2018, 10:01:38 pm
> Look back at the woman to see if she has emerged. Give her a curious look as we do.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 27, 2018, 09:21:42 pm
> Look back at the woman to see if she has emerged. Give her a curious look as we do.
> You look back...
> Indeed she has. Rubbing her eyes.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 27, 2018, 09:31:48 pm
> "That's a bit of an odd question."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 27, 2018, 10:18:46 pm
> "That's a bit of an odd question."
> "Nn... You... w-what're you doing here!?" She seems to wake more.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 28, 2018, 01:56:52 am
> Give her an odd look.
> "I'm visiting a friend of mine. I hope it's not a problem?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 28, 2018, 10:20:13 am
> Give her an odd look.
> "I'm visiting a friend of mine. I hope it's not a problem?"
> "...Weren't there two of you?" She points to Reimu.
> "Two of me?" Reimu asks in clarification.
> "Yeah, but she was bigger and-"
> "Excuse me?"
> "Nn… F-Forget it. Sorry..." The woman steps out and past the two of you, looking around.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 28, 2018, 11:43:14 am
> "Are you okay, miss? Maybe you should rest for a bit."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 02:37:53 am
> "Are you okay, miss? Maybe you should rest for a bit."
> "I just was asleep..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 02:48:12 am
> "Mmm. Pardon me for saying, but you still seem kind of out of it. Are you sure you're okay to head out on your own?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 03:46:17 am
> "Mmm. Pardon me for saying, but you still seem kind of out of it. Are you sure you're okay to head out on your own?"
> "Yea... I'm fine." She continues.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 04:02:42 am
> "All right. Stay safe, Miss."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 04:14:10 am
> "All right. Stay safe, Miss."
> "Uh, right..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 04:21:13 am
> Look to R1.
> "I hope me being here isn't too much of a problem. I guess I'm not exactly the most human person around..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 04:22:05 am
> Look to R1.
> "I hope me being here isn't too much of a problem. I guess I'm not exactly the most human person around..."
> "Nothing seems to stop others..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 04:30:55 am
> "True. I guess it was just unfortunate timing this time."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 04:51:43 am
> "True. I guess it was just unfortunate timing this time."
> "Timing? For what?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 05:09:13 am
> "That a human happened to be visiting. Feeling safe enough to take a nap, even."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 05:09:47 am
> "That a human happened to be visiting. Feeling safe enough to take a nap, even."
> "Oh."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 05:10:29 am
> Is the woman still visible?
> "Yeah. I mean, I know I have no ill intentions, but..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 05:11:00 am
> Is the woman still visible?
> "Yeah. I mean, I know I have no ill intentions, but..."
> Yes.
> "Still a youkai, yea..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 05:14:44 am
> Is she still within earshot?
> "Exactly. Can't blame humans for being too careful."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 05:17:19 am
> Is she still within earshot?
> "Exactly. Can't blame humans for being too careful."
> No longer.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 05:21:19 am
> Lower our voice.
> "That should be good enough, I think."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 05:36:37 am
> Lower our voice.
> "That should be good enough, I think."
> "What should be?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 05:55:31 am
> "For her to not get too suspicious."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 06:11:11 am
> "For her to not get too suspicious."
> "Of what? What's with the mystery?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 06:35:58 am
> "Of me being here with relatively normal proportions. Of there being two of you. That stuff."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 07:05:19 am
> "Of me being here with relatively normal proportions. Of there being two of you. That stuff."
> "Oh. Sure."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 07:08:36 am
> "Anyway, are you sure you don't want me to give you a mallet makeover? It's totally fine by me."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 07:30:03 am
> "Anyway, are you sure you don't want me to give you a mallet makeover? It's totally fine by me."
> "I'm sure."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 07:33:07 am
> "All right."
> Sigh.
> "I guess there really isn't anything I can do for you."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 10:46:11 pm
> "All right."
> Sigh.
> "I guess there really isn't anything I can do for you."
> "Well I mostly don't want anything done."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 10:47:48 pm
> "Or aren't allowed to even if you did want it, apparently."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 10:49:38 pm
> "Or aren't allowed to even if you did want it, apparently."
> Reimu shrugs.
> "Do I want to change myself eventually? Maybe. Do I want to those to come from magic? They shouldn't..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 10:51:15 pm
> "Magic offers changes that wouldn't otherwise come about, though. Like turning into two people."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 10:52:08 pm
> "Magic offers changes that wouldn't otherwise come about, though. Like turning into two people."
> "Then maybe I'll find interest in that in the future..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 10:52:53 pm
> "Mmm, I suppose."
> Is R2 back yet?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 10:53:36 pm
> "Mmm, I suppose."
> Is R2 back yet?
> No.
> "Could take years."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 10:54:41 pm
> "Presumably I'll still be around. Does your other self know she can come back out?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 10:56:19 pm
> "Presumably I'll still be around. Does your other self know she can come back out?"
> "She might just be going off to do something. Other people could come around that don't take there being two of me as well as that woman did..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 29, 2018, 10:58:16 pm
> "Oh, I guess that's true. So much for even possibly bringing her back, then, I guess."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on November 30, 2018, 11:51:29 am
> "Oh, I guess that's true. So much for even possibly bringing her back, then, I guess."
> "She might be if there's not a lot of activity here. Or if she comes up with some idea like me being in bed or something."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 30, 2018, 11:58:48 am
> "Oh, do you two share your bed?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 01, 2018, 02:20:20 am
> "Oh, do you two share your bed?"
> "I mean like taking turns."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 01, 2018, 02:34:17 am
> "Oh, okay."
> Grin a little bit.
> "I'm not hearing a no, though~"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 01, 2018, 04:52:33 am
> "Oh, okay."
> Grin a little bit.
> "I'm not hearing a no, though~"
> "Well then, no."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 01, 2018, 05:21:36 am
> Chuckle.
> "Of course, of course."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...Come to think of it...You two could reasonably combine into one Super Reimu."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 01, 2018, 07:42:45 am
> Chuckle.
> "Of course, of course."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...Come to think of it...You two could reasonably combine into one Super Reimu."
> "It wouldn't really be very super..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 01, 2018, 12:09:04 pm
> "Sure it would be. You'd be even bigger and stronger than either of you are now, in all senses of both words. And you're not fusing with anyone else, so no one else gets any control over you or learns your secrets."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 01, 2018, 02:11:43 pm
> "Sure it would be. You'd be even bigger and stronger than either of you are now, in all senses of both words. And you're not fusing with anyone else, so no one else gets any control over you or learns your secrets."
> "If it's not enough of a different person to be 'someone else', then it'll more than likely just be me turning back into me without any 'bonuses' or such."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 01, 2018, 02:15:42 pm
> "Only one way to find out. And you don't have anything to lose. C'mon, let's try it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 01, 2018, 02:38:43 pm
> "Only one way to find out. And you don't have anything to lose. C'mon, let's try it."
> "I know how this sort of instance will go. Assuming there's no outside influence like Daiyousei casting a spell, we'll eventually become a normal Reimu. It'll be a waste."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 01, 2018, 03:08:36 pm
> Hold up the Miracle Mallet and point to it with our non-mallet hand.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 01, 2018, 03:35:20 pm
> Hold up the Miracle Mallet and point to it with our non-mallet hand.
> "Why don't you just make your own Super Reimu then? Im saying us combining normally with fusion will go the way I said."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 01, 2018, 03:52:02 pm
> "Because you won't let me."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 02, 2018, 05:43:29 am
> "Because you won't let me."
> "Didn't stop you from already making another Reimu regardless. Either way, I'm not really interested in any fusions at the moment." Reimu pauses. "Well, I... don't want to go toying with my life right now, I mean."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 02, 2018, 12:29:51 pm
> Frown.
> "Look, fine, okay, you don't want to fool around, that's fine. But are you really throwing that back in my face again, when I'm actively trying to respect your rules now?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 02, 2018, 01:59:29 pm
> Frown.
> "Look, fine, okay, you don't want to fool around, that's fine. But are you really throwing that back in my face again, when I'm actively trying to respect your rules now?"
> "Yes, I guess I am. You did do it practically yesterday. For all I know you could be sorry and all that you were only revealed. How would things be if she didn't leave and I also didn't know?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 02, 2018, 02:05:38 pm
> Shrug.
> "Beats me. I feel like I wouldn't be sitting here talking about all these things with you if I were more of a coward, but I guess I'm biased."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 02, 2018, 02:07:18 pm
> Shrug.
> "Beats me. I feel like I wouldn't be sitting here talking about all these things with you if I were more of a coward, but I guess I'm biased."
> "D-Don't just take the simple way out of this." Reimu stumbles.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 02, 2018, 02:10:28 pm
> "Sorry. I just honestly don't know what you're looking for from me. Anything I offer means nothing since it's coming from me, so who knows what my motives are."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 02, 2018, 02:13:54 pm
> "Sorry. I just honestly don't know what you're looking for from me. Anything I offer means nothing since it's coming from me, so who knows what my motives are."
> "You really believe that when I still haven't kicked you out of here yet?" Reimu looks over.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 02, 2018, 02:20:30 pm
> "I don't know. I thought you didn't think that until you said what you said just now about me making a second you. I guess I feel like you should decide if you believe me, and let it go that it happened, or decide you don't believe me, and get rid of me."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 02, 2018, 02:43:07 pm
> "I don't know. I thought you didn't think that until you said what you said just now about me making a second you. I guess I feel like you should decide if you believe me, and let it go that it happened, or decide you don't believe me, and get rid of me."
> "Well yeah I'm annoyed there was another me running around, but it's not like she's a Youkai and causing a bunch if trouble.... Is she?" The Miko asks genuinely.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 02, 2018, 02:48:27 pm
> "No. It didn't even occur to me to try that, honestly. The differences aren't nearly that important to the grand scheme of Gensokyo."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 02, 2018, 02:53:01 pm
> "No. It didn't even occur to me to try that, honestly. The differences aren't nearly that important to the grand scheme of Gensokyo."
> "So she's human? Wait, how does this work? Does she have my bloodline? Magic? Could she trick people well if she had some less notable differences?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 02, 2018, 03:04:04 pm
> Do we have the magic reserves to make another contrasting existence?
> "Uh, well, I focus on an existence near me, I think of a list of differences, and then I apply Seija's magic to create a version of that existence with those differences applied. All those things you mentioned are things I didn't touch, so they should all still be the same as you, yeah."
> "Do you want me to make another you, to show you how it works?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 02, 2018, 04:19:14 pm
> Do we have the magic reserves to make another contrasting existence?
> "Uh, well, I focus on an existence near me, I think of a list of differences, and then I apply Seija's magic to create a version of that existence with those differences applied. All those things you mentioned are things I didn't touch, so they should all still be the same as you, yeah."
> "Do you want me to make another you, to show you how it works?"
> You believe so.
> "Er, no, it's fine."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 02, 2018, 04:22:35 pm
> "Aww, you sure? I'll even make her to your specifications."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 05:13:02 am
> "Aww, you sure? I'll even make her to your specifications."
> "Yeah, I am."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 05:13:24 am
> "Darn. Well, alright."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 05:14:31 am
> "Darn. Well, alright."
> Reimu returns to sitting in silence...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 05:15:12 am
> "That doesn't leave a lot of options, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 05:18:50 am
> "That doesn't leave a lot of options, then."
> "For now, maybe figure out something for the other me. There being two of me won't be hidden forever."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 05:20:39 am
> "Without combining her with anyone else, you mean."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 05:28:27 am
> "Without combining her with anyone else, you mean."
> Reimu glares at you for a moment...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 05:30:38 am
> "What? I'm just verifying what you said earlier, since combining her with, like, me would be a really easy way to hide her."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 05:34:15 am
> "What? I'm just verifying what you said earlier, since combining her with, like, me would be a really easy way to hide her."
> "And I'd said already that I don't want her fusing with anyone at all, just as I would myself."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 05:36:40 am
> "Right, which is why I said verify. Though I guess you should know that it did happen once already by accident. She and I, I mean. We didn't do anything important before splitting, and I didn't retain any of her memories, but it did happen."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 05:39:44 am
> "Right, which is why I said verify. Though I guess you should know that it did happen once already by accident. She and I, I mean. We didn't do anything important before splitting, and I didn't retain any of her memories, but it did happen."
> Reimu seems to sigh reflexively as you say it happened.
> "Of course it did. So now fusion's something that can be accidentally done huh?" Reimu stands.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 05:41:37 am
> "Not in the way you seem to be thinking. My Shinmyoumaru half just got a bit overexcited when we were trying to get her back to our place. Did she really not tell you?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 05:43:18 am
> "Not in the way you seem to be thinking. My Shinmyoumaru half just got a bit overexcited when we were trying to get her back to our place. Did she really not tell you?"
> "Whatever. I'm going out."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 05:43:54 am
> Sigh.
> "Sorry."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 05:47:38 am
> Sigh.
> "Sorry."
> You sigh.
> Reimu starts away from the shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 05:47:59 am
> Watch her until she leaves.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 05:51:18 am
> Watch her until she leaves.
> You watch...
> Until you're alone...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 05:51:54 am
> "Hey, Reimu 2? You around?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 05:55:51 am
> "Hey, Reimu 2? You around?"
> There's no responses.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 05:56:11 am
> Head inside the Shrine, to Reimu's bedroom, to see if there's anything of interest there.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 06:02:17 am
> Head inside the Shrine, to Reimu's bedroom, to see if there's anything of interest there.
> You head in to Reimu's room.
> Nothing seems new, nor stands out...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 06:03:51 am
> Reimu 2 isn't in the bed?
> Exit the Shrine and head out to the back behind the building.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 06:07:19 am
> Reimu 2 isn't in the bed?
> Exit the Shrine and head out to the back behind the building.
> No one is.
> You head around to the back of the shrine...
> Nothing seems to stand out immediately...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 06:24:46 am
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify the location of Reimu's clone.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 06:28:40 am
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify the location of Reimu's clone.
> You try to wish...
> The mallet specifies you where she is... On the Youkai Mountain.
> At the very least, it seems to hardly be the base...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 03, 2018, 06:30:02 am
> Ugh, she's not worth chasing down, then...
> Wish on the mallet to identify Yuuka's location.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 01:27:06 pm
> Ugh, she's not worth chasing down, then...
> Wish on the mallet to identify Yuuka's location.
> You wish to know where Yuuka is...
> She's near her flower field.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on December 03, 2018, 01:28:36 pm
> Exit the Shrine and head toward Yuuka's flower field in search of Yuuka.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 01:33:10 pm
> Exit the Shrine and head toward Yuuka's flower field in search of Yuuka.
> You leave, flying towards the sunflower field...
> She's not blatantly visible here though...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on December 03, 2018, 01:34:11 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify the direction Yuuka is in from our current location.
> Then continue onward in that direction.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 06, 2018, 11:05:29 am
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify the direction Yuuka is in from our current location.
> Then continue onward in that direction.
> You wish and head there...
> It seems she's... in her house.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 06, 2018, 11:21:57 am
> Aw, crap...
> Wish on the mallet to identify where her companion from earlier is (Wriggle).
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 07, 2018, 07:59:18 pm
> Aw, crap...
> Wish on the mallet to identify where her companion from earlier is (Wriggle).
> You wish...
> She's near the same place...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 07, 2018, 10:26:01 pm
> Sigh in annoyance.
> Are we actually on Yuuka's property right now? Can we even tell?
>> IF we can tell that we are not on her property right now, get as close to her house as we can while staying off her property.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 01:56:10 pm
> Sigh in annoyance.
> Are we actually on Yuuka's property right now? Can we even tell?
>> IF we can tell that we are not on her property right now, get as close to her house as we can while staying off her property.
> You're still flying above the field, so you believe you are... maybe. You are pretty high above still.
> You float over...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 01:57:16 pm
> ...Whatever, fuck it.
> Fly to the front door and knock.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 02:01:19 pm
> ...Whatever, fuck it.
> Fly to the front door and knock.
> You descend, knocking...
> Yuuka opens the door after moments.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 02:02:03 pm
> "Hey there. How'd the Human Village go?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 02:08:54 pm
> "Hey there. How'd the Human Village go?"
> "It wasn't as big a worry as we thought it'd be." She answers.
> "But Yuuka, we didn't end up going to-"
> "Nothing eventful happened."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 02:09:45 pm
> Can we see Wriggle from here?
> "Huh. Well, that's good, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 02:12:47 pm
> Can we see Wriggle from here?
> "Huh. Well, that's good, then."
> Yes. She's lying on her front.
> "What brings you here?" Yuuka asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 02:15:39 pm
> "I finished up what I was doing elsewhere, and I was curious about how well things had gone for you two. But you weren't at the village, so I came here instead."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 02:17:28 pm
> "I finished up what I was doing elsewhere, and I was curious about how well things had gone for you two. But you weren't at the village, so I came here instead."
> "The visit to the village wasn't splendid, but it wasn't poor either, at least..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 02:18:01 pm
> "What were you there for, anyway?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 02:18:41 pm
> "What were you there for, anyway?"
> "Nothing much." She dodges...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 02:21:31 pm
> Does she look uncomfortable at all? Or does she look more like she just wants us to go away?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 02:24:22 pm
> Does she look uncomfortable at all? Or does she look more like she just wants us to go away?
> She looks pretty lenient. Almost as if she wants to rest against the doorway and continue the conversation however long she wants to add past yours...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 02:25:07 pm
> "Oh. Sorry, I won't pry if you don't want me to."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 02:29:53 pm
> "Oh. Sorry, I won't pry if you don't want me to."
> "Mm. How did your own business go?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 02:37:50 pm
> "Ehhhhhh."
> Waggle a horizontal hand to indicate uncertainty tinged with distaste.
> "Stuff got done, though not necessarily the way I would have liked it to resolve. I did learn a new trick of making people that are normally single individuals be able to split into separate people, though. "
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 02:41:11 pm
> "Ehhhhhh."
> Waggle a horizontal hand to indicate uncertainty tinged with distaste.
> "Stuff got done, though not necessarily the way I would have liked it to resolve. I did learn a new trick of making people that are normally single individuals be able to split into separate people, though. "
> "Hm.. Forbidden affairs?" Yuuka ponders.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 02:43:38 pm
> "Well, maybe, if I just went around doing it to everyone I saw to cause chaos. Though it doesn't actually split the person, it just makes it possible for them to be split. I mean, I can then go ahead and split them if I'm touching them, but that's a separate thing."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 02:48:18 pm
> "Well, maybe, if I just went around doing it to everyone I saw to cause chaos. Though it doesn't actually split the person, it just makes it possible for them to be split. I mean, I can then go ahead and split them if I'm touching them, but that's a separate thing."
> "Mhmm… Well, I'm not too well versed in that business..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 02:50:01 pm
> "It's a really recent discovery, so not many people know about it. For what it's worth, though, you'd feel different if I tried the splitting trick on you, so it'd not like I'd be able to set you up for it without you noticing."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 03:00:10 pm
> "It's a really recent discovery, so not many people know about it. For what it's worth, though, you'd feel different if I tried the splitting trick on you, so it'd not like I'd be able to set you up for it without you noticing."
> "Hm. I wonder how it goes... There are quite a few people who can already make more of themselves."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 03:01:36 pm
> "I can do it to you if you want. Either of you, or both of you, really. The whole process is easily reversible, so anyone can be put back together in the end no problem."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 04:28:04 pm
> "I can do it to you if you want. Either of you, or both of you, really. The whole process is easily reversible, so anyone can be put back together in the end no problem."
> "I'll bite."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 04:30:14 pm
> "Okay. Let's see here..."
> Flip Yuuka from unable to be fusionally split into two people to able to be fusionally split into two people.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 04:34:07 pm
> "Okay. Let's see here..."
> Flip Yuuka from unable to be fusionally split into two people to able to be fusionally split into two people.
> You flip.
> Part of you feels uneasy about this due to Sanae saying you shouldn't do fusion things much...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 04:36:03 pm
> True...but this is making someone less powerful, in a way, and it's not like we're teaching them how to do it, so it should be okay...
> "There. Do you feel any different now? You should. If you do, take my hand, and I'll do the actual splitting."
> Offer an open hand out to Yuuka.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 04:39:22 pm
> True...but this is making someone less powerful, in a way, and it's not like we're teaching them how to do it, so it should be okay...
> "There. Do you feel any different now? You should. If you do, take my hand, and I'll do the actual splitting."
> Offer an open hand out to Yuuka.
> Even so...
> "Hm. A bit."
> Yuuka takes your hand. Despite no intentions on the surface, you feel intimidated...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 04:41:24 pm
> Seek out the life energies in Yuuka's body. If we're able to locate two of them, de-fuse them to separate them into two separate people.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 04:45:23 pm
> Seek out the life energies in Yuuka's body. If we're able to locate two of them, de-fuse them to separate them into two separate people.
> You feel...
> There are two. Mostly the same.
> You split the two apart. Yuuka does not reflect any immediate changes on the surface.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 04:46:23 pm
> Keep going with the de-fusion process until Yuuka's body separates into two separate people.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 04:50:28 pm
> Keep going with the de-fusion process until Yuuka's body separates into two separate people.
> You continue, aiming to flow it out...
> "Interesting..." She speaks.
> The energy keeps returning to her body
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 04:51:44 pm
> "Huh. How does that feel?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 04:55:03 pm
> "Huh. How does that feel?"
> "Just interesting. Are you having trouble?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 04:57:14 pm
> "Yes, honestly. The separable energy keeps returning to your body. I don't know whether it's because part of you is resisting or if it's because I'm not actually capable of going further than this with someone else."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 05:00:08 pm
> "Yes, honestly. The separable energy keeps returning to your body. I don't know whether it's because part of you is resisting or if it's because I'm not actually capable of going further than this with someone else."
> "Well, I'm not resisting so..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 05:02:07 pm
> Frown a bit.
> "...Let's try an alternate approach. Still totally safe, just alternate."
> Try pulling one of the two energies in Yuuka inside ourselves.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 05:03:57 pm
> Frown a bit.
> "...Let's try an alternate approach. Still totally safe, just alternate."
> Try pulling one of the two energies in Yuuka inside ourselves.
> You try... And it works.
> Your hair greens some,
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 05:05:38 pm
> Did we change in any other way? Take a few moments to look over ourselves.
> How does Yuuka look now? Is she even still there?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 05:15:04 pm
> Did we change in any other way? Take a few moments to look over ourselves.
> How does Yuuka look now? Is she even still there?
> Your hair might be longer.   Perhaps a height increase...  You feel a little different, but can't pinpoint.
> No. She hasn't really changed
> "So?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 05:21:38 pm
> "There, I think that did it."
> Let go of Yuuka's hand.
> Flow the energy we just took from Yuuka out next to us.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 05:23:44 pm
> "There, I think that did it."
> Let go of Yuuka's hand.
> Flow the energy we just took from Yuuka out next to us.
>You let go and flow it out...
> Another Yuuka...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 05:24:50 pm
> "Yep, there it is. Or, well, there you are."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 05:28:18 pm
> "Yep, there it is. Or, well, there you are."
> They examine each other..
> "A neat trick..." Both feel the others hand...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 05:29:34 pm
> Let the Yuukas examine each other.
> Look back over at Wriggle.
> "Wriggle, was it? You want to try this?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 05:32:43 pm
> Let the Yuukas examine each other.
> Look back over at Wriggle.
> "Wriggle, was it? You want to try this?"
> "N-No thank you. I'm fine the way I am."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 05:35:46 pm
> "Alright. I hope you enjoy Yuuka being two of your friends now instead of one, at least."
> Look back to the Yuukas.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 05:38:58 pm
> "Alright. I hope you enjoy Yuuka being two of your friends now instead of one, at least."
> Look back to the Yuukas.
> The two are now one...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 05:40:10 pm
> Blink.
> "...Did you put yourself back together on your own?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 05:43:18 pm
> Blink.
> "...Did you put yourself back together on your own?"
>"It's a pretty simple trick." She says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 05:46:50 pm
> "That's still impressive that you figured it out on your own."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "There was something curious, though...something felt a bit different about myself during that process."
> Hold our hand out again.
> "If it's not a problem, would you mind if I went through it again, to see why I felt different?"
> If Yuuka takes our hand, find the two life energies again, and take one them into us again. Then try focusing on that different feeling that we got the first time, to see if we can figure out what it is.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 05:50:20 pm
> "That's still impressive that you figured it out on your own."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "There was something curious, though...something felt a bit different about myself during that process."
> Hold our hand out again.
> "If it's not a problem, would you mind if I went through it again, to see why I felt different?"
> If Yuuka takes our hand, find the two life energies again, and take one them into us again. Then try focusing on that different feeling that we got the first time, to see if we can figure out what it is.
> "I'll pass this time. It was likely nothing you need to worry about..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 05:52:21 pm
> "Oh, I'm not worried, I'm just curious. But you don't have to if you don't want to."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 05:54:38 pm
> "Oh, I'm not worried, I'm just curious. But you don't have to if you don't want to."
> "Maybe you were feeling how much power Yuuka had." Wriggle speaks up.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 05:55:17 pm
> "No, it shouldn't have been that. I know generally how that feels."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 05:58:37 pm
> "No, it shouldn't have been that. I know generally how that feels."
> "You've felt more than Yuuka!?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 05:59:50 pm
> "I've taken in the entirety of someone very powerful before, yes."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 06:02:57 pm
> "I've taken in the entirety of someone very powerful before, yes."
>"Well, I was just suggesting..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 06:03:45 pm
> "No worries, I understand."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 06:04:56 pm
> "No worries, I understand."
> You think Wriggle pouts from there...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 06:06:30 pm
> "No, really, I mean it. It's not a bad guess at all."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 06:10:16 pm
> "No, really, I mean it. It's not a bad guess at all."
> "Anything else you're here for?" Yuuka interrupts.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 06:12:33 pm
> Look back to Yuuka.
> "No, that was it. I can head off."
> Flip Yuuka back to being unable to be split into two people.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 06:13:57 pm
> Look back to Yuuka.
> "No, that was it. I can head off."
> Flip Yuuka back to being unable to be split into two people.
> You flip.
> "Have a nice day."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 06:14:55 pm
> "You too."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 06:43:04 pm
> "You too."
> She waves.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 06:48:29 pm
> Consider sneaking into the SDM to make another cheat item from Sakuya. Would this be okay?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 06:54:33 pm
> Consider sneaking into the SDM to make another cheat item from Sakuya. Would this be okay?
> You think... Well, the other part of you thinks...
>You rake the item out. Is this really worth an item that can only be used-
> It's fixed...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 08, 2018, 07:07:04 pm
> Put it back.
> Wave back to Yuuka.
> Take flight and head back toward home.
> Along the way (so don't arrive yet during the next update), consider current quests.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 11:13:56 pm
> Put it back.
> Wave back to Yuuka.
> Take flight and head back toward home.
> Along the way (so don't arrive yet during the next update), consider current quests.
> You pocket the watch and start back home, giving Yuuka a return wave.
> Your only notable quest is...
> Uprising: You still possess the will to overturn society. Tsukumogami and fairies have acknowledged you in support. The strong shall lose their power and the weak will unify the world! The main thing you've got to do is keep their support and work with them, as well as build up more allies. Raiko has expressed that she wants you to consider a different, similar goal though; To make a civilization where the weak can prosper without worry from the strong.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 09, 2018, 12:22:54 am
Damn, and I'm out of ideas...

> Continue on the rest of the way to home.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 10, 2018, 04:18:44 am
Damn, and I'm out of ideas...

> Continue on the rest of the way to home.
> You return home, considering what you could do...
> You had asked that tengu to spread news about you and such... Perhaps you could see if it's held up well...
> There is also Kagerou and Wakasagihime's situation, though it might not be your business to step in. However you did cause it...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 10, 2018, 11:43:03 am
> What is the state of activity here?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 11, 2018, 07:41:50 am
> What is the state of activity here?
> Everything seems calm. No matter how hard you look, nothing stands out. You want to say that at least Gasanae is doing something interesting, but even then, she's just sitting by the house... It's like activities died down even more after you left.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 11, 2018, 11:33:30 am
> Are the kappa actively doing anything?
> Head over to Gasanae.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 12, 2018, 12:16:37 am
> Are the kappa actively doing anything?
> Head over to Gasanae.
> No...
> You descend.
> She gives a light wave, before separating into her counterparts.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 12, 2018, 01:04:10 am
> "Hey there. How're things? Don't feel like you have to split on my account."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 13, 2018, 08:06:26 am
> "Hey there. How're things? Don't feel like you have to split on my account."
> "We've been combined pretty long already." Sanae says.
> "Boring... Nothing big is happening... When is the next incident? I want Gasanae to try and resolve it." Kogasa speaks.
> "I think you could just follow and accompany me."
> "No no, I mean as Gasanae, not just for me to watch."
> "So you really want to be a part of it too?"
> "As Gasanaaaae."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 13, 2018, 08:18:49 am
> "Oh...I was gonna say, if you're that bored, Gasanae could combine with me."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 14, 2018, 06:22:53 am
> "Oh...I was gonna say, if you're that bored, Gasanae could combine with me."
> "Didn't she tell you about fusion..."
> "Not to do too much with it?" Kogasa tries to add.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 14, 2018, 11:35:14 am
> "I haven't been, like, teaching anyone. But if you don't want to, we don't have to."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 14, 2018, 11:55:25 am
> "I haven't been, like, teaching anyone. But if you don't want to, we don't have to."
> "Well we just unfused for once..." Kogasa looks down.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on December 14, 2018, 01:25:34 pm
> "And that's totally fine."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2018, 03:34:01 am
> "And that's totally fine."
> "Yea. It is." Kogasa reiterates.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2018, 03:44:30 am
> "Speaking of, though, I found a way to make it so a person can be split fusion-style, even if they aren't one."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2018, 09:14:30 am
> "Speaking of, though, I found a way to make it so a person can be split fusion-style, even if they aren't one."
> "Y-You're doing more fusion things?" Sanae questions.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2018, 12:53:16 pm
> "This one is more applying my magic to it. It works in reverse, too; I can also make it so a fusion can't be separated."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2018, 03:01:42 pm
> "This one is more applying my magic to it. It works in reverse, too; I can also make it so a fusion can't be separated."
> "That sort of thing/preventing people from fusing or-" The two interrupt...
> "From fusing... Isn't good. At least, I think." Kogasa finishes, and Sanae nods in agreement.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2018, 03:14:54 pm
> "Oh, I don't think I can prevent people from fusing."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2018, 04:13:16 pm
> "Oh, I don't think I can prevent people from fusing."
> You still say the other way..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2018, 04:48:07 pm
> "No, no, no, sorry. I can only affect whether or not a person can unfuse."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2018, 05:16:15 pm
> "No, no, no, sorry. I can only affect whether or not a person can unfuse."
> "Yeah that's what I mean. Forcing them to stay fused."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2018, 05:25:55 pm
> "Oh."
> Frown.
> "I'm not going to do that to someone that doesn't want it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2018, 05:29:01 pm
> "Oh."
> Frown.
> "I'm not going to do that to someone that doesn't want it."
> "People can change..." Sanae looks aside. "Especially like the earlier fiascos"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2018, 05:50:17 pm
> "Er, yeah, they can. I can undo anything I do with this magic, though."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2018, 05:53:48 pm
> "Er, yeah, they can. I can undo anything I do with this magic, though."
> "Hmm..."
> "It's not like we can hope that Dai fixes things anymore..." Kogasa says.
> "Didn't she fix something recently though?" A Fairy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2018, 05:58:48 pm
> Did she?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2018, 06:03:24 pm
> Did she?
> You think she had done something to stop Yuuka... Other than that... The fairies rushing to her while she was falling, maybe?
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2018, 06:26:24 pm
> "She stopped Yuuka, yeah."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2018, 10:57:33 pm
> "She stopped Yuuka, yeah."
> "Was that a big thing?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2018, 11:00:22 pm
> "It was, given the circumstances."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2018, 11:01:45 pm
> "It was, given the circumstances."
> "Oh. Maybe we can still rely on her then."
> "We really shouldn't when you say it like that, Kogasa..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2018, 11:06:32 pm
> "You can rely on me too, you know..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 16, 2018, 02:45:46 pm
> "You can rely on me too, you know..."
> "We mean for if something happens to you. Like, you change or something."
> "We could probably handle Daiyousei if she changed..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 16, 2018, 02:55:04 pm
> "Oh. Well, I certainly don't intend to change...Though maybe I have been and just not noticing?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2018, 02:21:52 pm
> "Oh. Well, I certainly don't intend to change...Though maybe I have been and just not noticing?"
> "Since starting this... spot? Place? Well, yeah you've been a bit different I think." Sanae says. "I mean Seija has, not you."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on December 17, 2018, 02:24:21 pm
> "I think I'd prefer 'home'. Different how, though? I don't mean to be accusatory or anything, I'm genuinely curious."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2018, 02:35:33 pm
> "I think I'd prefer 'home'. Different how, though? I don't mean to be accusatory or anything, I'm genuinely curious."
> "Hm, maybe if I say it you'll start to change again. Be more like it now that you're reminded of it, or further away from it even..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on December 17, 2018, 02:37:30 pm
> "Mmm. ...Has whatever it is been better for our community, or worse, do you think?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2018, 03:14:18 pm
> "Mmm. ...Has whatever it is been better for our community, or worse, do you think?"
> "Better, maybe. I mean, like, this now is better."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on December 17, 2018, 03:26:42 pm
> Smile a bit.
> "Good. That's all I can really hope for, I think."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2018, 06:03:55 pm
> Smile a bit.
> "Good. That's all I can really hope for, I think."
> "So what are you up to now?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Suwako Moriya on December 17, 2018, 06:09:39 pm
> "Nothing in particular. Coming back here after making a couple of social calls. Is there something that needs doing?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 20, 2018, 06:48:18 am
> "Nothing in particular. Coming back here after making a couple of social calls. Is there something that needs doing?"
> "Social calls?"
> "Not really."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 20, 2018, 06:56:02 am
> "Social calls. Visiting a few people."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 21, 2018, 07:20:46 am
> "Social calls. Visiting a few people."
> "Oh, you mean like that."
> "Who?" Kogasa inquires.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 21, 2018, 12:20:19 pm
> "Uh...Louise and Mirai, Kosuzu, Reimu and Reimu, and even Yuuka and her buddy."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 23, 2018, 03:28:00 pm
> "Uh...Louise and Mirai, Kosuzu, Reimu and Reimu, and even Yuuka and her buddy."
> "Planning something big?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 23, 2018, 03:57:08 pm
> "Nah, I just wanted to see how they were doing. Well, in Yuuka's case, I was curious what she was doing in the Human Village, but it wasn't anything interesting."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 25, 2018, 08:21:49 am
> "Nah, I just wanted to see how they were doing. Well, in Yuuka's case, I was curious what she was doing in the Human Village, but it wasn't anything interesting."
> "Snooping into other people's things doesn't usually go well anyways..." Kogasa says.
> "It can be interesting sometimes." Sanae remarks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 25, 2018, 12:09:10 pm
> "It was something they were doing in public, and it was weird, so I figured it was worth checking out."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 26, 2018, 01:41:48 am
> "It was something they were doing in public, and it was weird, so I figured it was worth checking out."
> "That's fairer." Kogasa says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 26, 2018, 02:17:20 am
> "Yeah. But it was nothing interesting in the end. So I'm left uncertain what to do right now."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 26, 2018, 04:29:41 am
> "Yeah. But it was nothing interesting in the end. So I'm left uncertain what to do right now."
> "You don't have any business you wanna do?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 26, 2018, 04:46:41 am
> "Not particularly that I can think of. We're largely waiting on the kappa at this point, right?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 29, 2018, 05:46:49 am
> "Not particularly that I can think of. We're largely waiting on the kappa at this point, right?"
> "Yeah."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 29, 2018, 05:48:43 am
> "Mmm. Well, I guess either we fool around with stuff, or we sit here and wait."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 29, 2018, 05:50:48 am
> "Mmm. Well, I guess either we fool around with stuff, or we sit here and wait."
> "Any ideas for fooling around?" Kogasa asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 29, 2018, 05:52:25 am
> "Anything I've discovered recently, at least. Or if there are any ideas for new stuff we can try to see if it's possible, I'm up for that too."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 29, 2018, 05:55:50 am
> "Anything I've discovered recently, at least. Or if there are any ideas for new stuff we can try to see if it's possible, I'm up for that too."
> The two shrug.
> "When are we gonna reach our... goal? How big is this place gonna grow?" Kogasa questions.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 29, 2018, 06:00:12 am
> "As much as it needs to, I suppose. I don't know if we'll reach our ideals based on size, though."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on December 30, 2018, 02:32:29 pm
> "As much as it needs to, I suppose. I don't know if we'll reach our ideals based on size, though."
> "What's your ideal size?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 30, 2018, 03:02:03 pm
> "...I don't think anything numerical is ideal. I think that, once our community is made of everyone that believes in our cause, wants to be part of our community, and wants to be friends with at least most of us, that'll be the ideal size."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 01, 2019, 08:02:04 pm
> "...I don't think anything numerical is ideal. I think that, once our community is made of everyone that believes in our cause, wants to be part of our community, and wants to be friends with at least most of us, that'll be the ideal size."
> "Ah. I wonder how long it'll take..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 01, 2019, 08:46:15 pm
> "Dunno. Maybe we're already there? Or maybe we won't ever reach it. But what we've got here is at least a start of something better."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 01, 2019, 08:47:18 pm
> "Dunno. Maybe we're already there? Or maybe we won't ever reach it. But what we've got here is at least a start of something better."
> "A-Already there?" Kogasa looks around. "Well this does seem pretty lively."
> "Most of the group here is composed of fairies though..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 01, 2019, 08:54:07 pm
> "True, but that's okay. I mean, more friends and allies are always welcome, but it's not like what we have now is a bad thing."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 01, 2019, 08:55:01 pm
> "True, but that's okay. I mean, more friends and allies are always welcome, but it's not like what we have now is a bad thing."
> The two nod.
> "What's our next course of action outside of waiting for the Kappa to finish?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 01, 2019, 08:57:07 pm
> "I'm not really sure, to be honest. It does kind of feel like we're just waiting for various things, huh? Mmm...maybe we could look into that inter-kappa issue?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 02, 2019, 07:06:11 am
> "I'm not really sure, to be honest. It does kind of feel like we're just waiting for various things, huh? Mmm...maybe we could look into that inter-kappa issue?"
> "Is there much to it?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 02, 2019, 11:19:37 am
> "Well..."
> Retell the story of the kappa internal fight from earlier.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2019, 05:58:34 am
> "Well..."
> Retell the story of the kappa internal fight from earlier.
> You inform...
> "Ohh… Right..." Kogasa looks to the lake. "They were already fed up and 'done' with this though, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 04, 2019, 09:41:06 pm
> "Yes, but the situation is still strange, that one side would always get their way."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2019, 09:48:43 pm
> "Yes, but the situation is still strange, that one side would always get their way."
> "Hm... Maybe there's an outside influence disturbing them?" Sanae considers.
> "Ooh. Someone's cheating it?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 04, 2019, 09:50:59 pm
> "That's what I'm wondering, yeah. Would the Moriya Shrine have any info on any spiritual funny business surrounding the kappa? Anything that might lead to a culprit."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2019, 09:51:31 pm
> "That's what I'm wondering, yeah. Would the Moriya Shrine have any info on any spiritual funny business surrounding the kappa? Anything that might lead to a culprit."
> "Well we could consider people who live at the mountain..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 04, 2019, 09:52:42 pm
> "Maybe. Hmm, would the tengu be able to mess with them like that? And would they want to?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2019, 09:54:50 pm
> "Maybe. Hmm, would the tengu be able to mess with them like that? And would they want to?"
> "I don't think so... What would they do if they wanted to mess with them like this? They're not stealthy enough to sabotage one team while it's going on, are they?" Kogasa asks.
> "Maybe..."
> "Why don't we just interview them?"
> "That'd take a while and it's better to consider and think of suspects rather than start facing people."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 04, 2019, 09:59:48 pm
> "Oh. What about that fusion tengu? She seemed like a reasonable person, and she was a reporter. Maybe she would know something."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2019, 10:00:36 pm
> "Oh. What about that fusion tengu? She seemed like a reasonable person, and she was a reporter. Maybe she would know something."
> "But where did she run off to?" Kogasa asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 04, 2019, 10:01:23 pm
> "Home, maybe? Where does she live?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2019, 11:02:01 pm
> "Home, maybe? Where does she live?"
> "The mountain of course."
> "I think she might be using Aya's house..." Sanae says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 04, 2019, 11:08:44 pm
> "Do you know how to get there? That could be worth looking into."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2019, 11:23:52 pm
> "Do you know how to get there? That could be worth looking into."
> "Yeah. I guess It'd be better than sitting around like this." Sanae says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 04, 2019, 11:30:49 pm
> "Right. Let's head out, then. Though I'll need to follow you."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2019, 11:36:48 pm
> "Right. Let's head out, then. Though I'll need to follow you."
> "It'd be pretty unfair to have you lead to a place you don't know but we do." The two stand up.
> "Are we going-"
> "If you want to." Sanae interrupts Kogasa, who in turn, already has her umbrella out and ready to fuse.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 04, 2019, 11:53:00 pm
> "Oho~"
> Watch with interest.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2019, 11:58:36 pm
> "Oho~"
> Watch with interest.
> You watch as Sanae takes hold of the umbrella, as well as Kogasa's free hand.
> The two began to fade, until the umbrella is left.
> …
> Nothing seems to happen afterwards...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 12:00:00 am
> "...?"
> Is there just an umbrella now?
> If so, walk over to it and pick it up.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 12:03:26 am
> "...?"
> Is there just an umbrella now?
> If so, walk over to it and pick it up.
> Yes.
> You pick up the umbrella. A bit warm from their holding of it.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 12:05:10 am
> "Uh..."
> Do we feel their life energies in the umbrella?
> If we do feel those life energies, and they don't seem to respond for a few more moments, take the umbrella and life energies inside us normal-fusion-wise.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 12:20:12 am
> "Uh..."
> Do we feel their life energies in the umbrella?
> If we do feel those life energies, and they don't seem to respond for a few more moments, take the umbrella and life energies inside us normal-fusion-wise.
> Yes.
> You wait a bit...
> Before starting to take them into yourself.
> The flow stops, and Gasanae manifests.
> "A-Ah. We were wondering what you were gonna do if we faked like we were trapped or something." The fusion states.
> You still have a very small portion of her life energy within you.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 12:21:37 am
> Are we still in contact with her?
> "Oh, sorry. I wasn't sure what to do, so..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 12:26:46 am
> Are we still in contact with her?
> "Oh, sorry. I wasn't sure what to do, so..."
> Yes, via the umbrella.
> "Nah, it's alright. That's a good response, I think. Saving us by fusing with us."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 12:35:36 am
> "I'll be sure to do that in case of an emergency, then."
> "That being said, what I said earlier still stands, about you and I and fusion."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 12:42:01 am
> "I'll be sure to do that in case of an emergency, then."
> "That being said, what I said earlier still stands, about you and I and fusion."
> "Sorry about the scare. And... I guess I'll try it out..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 12:44:31 am
> Nod.
> "Regular, or what we are?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 12:52:38 am
> Nod.
> "Regular, or what we are?"
> "Regular might be... Hm... Nah, just regular."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 12:58:33 am
> "Okay."
> Take Gasanae the rest of the way inside us.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 01:03:52 am
> "Okay."
> Take Gasanae the rest of the way inside us.
> You try to resume, and you're met without the resistance...
> Will you continue with the Umbrella half as well?
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 01:24:44 am
> Yes, take it all in.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 01:34:32 am
> Yes, take it all in.
> You finish up, and the umbrella vanishes as well.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 01:46:44 am
> Look ourselves over.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 01:52:23 am
> Look ourselves over.
> As expected, you've taken on some of the traits of Gasanae. However, not a lot. Some of her color has taken over your hair, though it's not significant.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 01:54:06 am
> "So, where to?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 01:57:15 am
> "So, where to?"
> "First off, it's on the mountain, so we need to get there first." Gasanae's voice speaks within you.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 02:00:29 am
> "Okay."
> Take flight and head toward the mountain.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 02:12:17 am
> "Okay."
> Take flight and head toward the mountain.
> You begin towards the mountain, feeling a bit weird that you're not holding the umbrella as usual...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 02:12:56 am
> Hmm...
> Pull the umbrella back out, and then deposit it in our chest.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 02:14:13 am
> Hmm...
> Pull the umbrella back out, and then deposit it in our chest.
> You take the umbrella out and put it in your chest.
> "H-Hey, you're putting my half in your chest!?" Gasanae questions.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 02:15:50 am
> "It felt weird and uncomfortable the way it was...I want to see if this any better. If not, I'll just hold on to you."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 02:16:43 am
> "It felt weird and uncomfortable the way it was...I want to see if this any better. If not, I'll just hold on to you."
> "It's still me... And you're putting it there of all places..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 02:19:48 am
> "That just means I trust you a lot, y'know?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 02:30:02 am
> "That just means I trust you a lot, y'know?"
> "I-I don't buy that. It's an excuse isn't it?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 02:34:18 am
> How do we feel now with the umbrella where it is?
> "An excuse? For what?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 02:38:50 am
> How do we feel now with the umbrella where it is?
> "An excuse? For what?"
> A bit impure, for some reason...
> "To put me there of course!"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 02:41:37 am
> Sigh.
> "Do you want me to take you out?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 02:47:43 am
> Sigh.
> "Do you want me to take you out?"
> "I-I'm more used to... being used. Well, I'd rather it be that way than stored."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 02:49:01 am
> Look up.
> "I'd use you if it were raining, but..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 02:49:51 am
> Look up.
> "I'd use you if it were raining, but..."
> The sky's pretty clear... You're nearing the mountain.
> "Right..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 02:50:26 am
> Is anyone visible from here?
> "So, question remains, then. In me, stored, or out? I'll do whatever you like."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 03:03:18 am
> Is anyone visible from here?
> "So, question remains, then. In me, stored, or out? I'll do whatever you like."
> No.
> "Out. Since it's... also easier to get to if something happens."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 03:05:48 am
> Retrieve the umbrella.
> "I'm sorry you didn't like it in there."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 03:15:09 am
> Retrieve the umbrella.
> "I'm sorry you didn't like it in there."
> "It's not that... Preference..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 03:16:14 am
> "...I, uh...still don't get it, sorry."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 03:59:34 am
> "...I, uh...still don't get it, sorry."
> "I guess it's okay…"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 04:13:20 am
> Continue onward.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2019, 03:49:48 pm
> Continue onward.
> You keep on, getting to the mountain and starting up it ...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 05, 2019, 04:03:03 pm
> "So where do we go from here? Actually, if you want to take control, go ahead. That might be easier."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 06, 2019, 03:51:13 pm
> "So where do we go from here? Actually, if you want to take control, go ahead. That might be easier."
> "Alright, if that's fine..."
> Your body starts to move...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 06, 2019, 03:52:45 pm
> "Of course. I trust you."
> Let her take control.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 06, 2019, 04:03:40 pm
> "Of course. I trust you."
> Let her take control.
> You allow Gasanae to pilot..
> You're soon brought to a single house up the mountain. There are others near, eventually, but not really close.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 06, 2019, 04:12:35 pm
> "Homely."
> Go up to the door and knock on it.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 07, 2019, 05:46:21 am
> "Homely."
> Go up to the door and knock on it.
> You knock...
> …
> No response.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 07, 2019, 11:24:31 am
> Knock again.
> If we still get no response, try peeking in a window.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 09, 2019, 09:06:52 am
> Knock again.
> If we still get no response, try peeking in a window.
> You knock again.
> …
> Nothing.
> You peek...
> There doesn't seem to be anyone inside at the moment...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 09, 2019, 11:43:40 am
> "Well, shoot. She's not home."
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify where the owner of this home is.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 11, 2019, 12:07:08 am
> "Well, shoot. She's not home."
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify where the owner of this home is.
> You-
> "Wait, you're gonna use the mallet? Isn't that supposed to be conserved or something?" Gasanae asks. "If she's moving around, how much will that help?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 11, 2019, 12:14:10 am
> "Mmm...I guess I don't have to use it. Do you know where she might be, though?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 13, 2019, 06:26:02 am
> "Mmm...I guess I don't have to use it. Do you know where she might be, though?"
> "...Nope."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 13, 2019, 01:24:19 pm
> "Well, that doesn't leave us with very many options..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2019, 08:01:11 pm
> "Well, that doesn't leave us with very many options..."
> "I guess that's it then."
> You have run out of options!
> Game Over.