Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 02:55:33 am

Title: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 02:55:33 am
> You are Ellen F*waF*waTama, a forgetful Witch currently living in Gensokyo.

> Recently, you have been attempting to familiarize yourself with the many residents, including one with prominent knowledge on an interesting technique; Fusion. You haven't been able to truly understand how to do it, and they don't seem willing to tell, which isn't fun at all.

> Nonetheless, you're still making yourself much happier than before like this, and there's still a lot of things that have your interest, even outside of the mysterious Fusion.

> A few happy thoughts are that you've made friends with a very kind fairy whom you named Remedy, as well as obtained  a notebook to preserve your memories from the Hakurei Shrine Maiden.

> The shapeshifters who gave you trouble seem to be alright with starting over, though you might have said something that put Nue off a lot... Daiyousei doesn't think they're bad people...

> Speaking of which, you've met Daiyousei. A fairy like no other and the creator of fusion. Though she won't teach you it, she has been glad to help in other areas. It seems she's fused with you in Marisa's place though, and that Marisa and Mima will be away for some time, the former still being hidden. It also turns out that Remedy is supposedly Daiyousei, and that they are the same person, but different... You're a bit confused about it.

> Currently, grown larger than the shrine and still growing, you, Daiyousei, Remedy, and Sokrates, are about to talk to Reimu about your new size and stuff, hopefully.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on April 29, 2018, 05:03:02 am
> "Miss Reimuuu?"
> Call.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 05:09:59 am
> "Miss Reimuuu?"
> Call.
> You call again...
> "Maybe she's asleep?" Remedy supposes.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2018, 05:26:22 am
>"Maybe."
>Is there a convenient spot to sit?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 05:33:39 am
> ("Hey, what would we need to do for Soksok to be inside me like you are, anyway? You said that was possible, right?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 05:42:40 am
>"Maybe."
>Is there a convenient spot to sit?
> Yea. Just on the grounds...
> ("Hey, what would we need to do for Soksok to be inside me like you are, anyway? You said that was possible, right?")
> ("Mhm. I can just do it for you if you want.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 05:44:20 am
> ("Yeah! Yes please!")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 05:46:10 am
> ("Yeah! Yes please!")
> ("You want him to be you right now? With me too, or just you and him?")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2018, 05:47:06 am
>Sit in a clear spot.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 05:51:36 am
> ("Uh, I want both you and him, if that's possible...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 05:54:50 am
>Sit in a clear spot.
> You sit down next to the shrine.
> ("Uh, I want both you and him, if that's possible...")
> ("Alright. Are you gonna tell Remedy that this will happen? He will sort of look like he disappears...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2018, 06:25:24 am
>("Of course! I consider Remedy a close friend. I'd definitely keep her in the loop")
>Silly grin mode activate.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 09:34:11 pm
>("Of course! I consider Remedy a close friend. I'd definitely keep her in the loop")
>Silly grin mode activate.
> ("I'll wait for your cue.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 09:52:57 pm
> ("Okay, go for it!")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2018, 09:54:19 pm
> ("Okay, go for it!")
>inform remedy first
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 09:57:43 pm
>inform remedy first
> You tell Remedy that Sokrates will disappear, but it'll be the same way Daiyousei is with you.
> ("Okay, go for it!")
> You start to feel different as Sokrates vanishes.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 09:59:00 pm
> Look ourselves over.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2018, 10:01:35 pm
>Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan~
>Can we feel any new thoughts?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 12:03:34 am
> Look ourselves over.
> You seem to have cat-like traits now... A tail.. more ears...
> Though the fur's only on those...
>Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan~
>Can we feel any new thoughts?
> No.
> You give a cute meow, almost instinctively.
> Daiyousei seems to giggle mentally.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on April 30, 2018, 12:13:46 am
> "Oh my."
> What else besides the aforementioned?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 12:16:22 am
> "Oh my."
> What else besides the aforementioned?
> Possibly longer nails...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on April 30, 2018, 12:22:17 am
> Look at Remedy.
> "L-Look! Look! I am also a cat now!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 30, 2018, 01:51:10 am
>("Sokrates?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 05:26:27 am
> Look at Remedy.
> "L-Look! Look! I am also a cat now!"
> "Where?" Remedy questions.
>("Sokrates?")
> ("Don't worry, he's with us too.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2018, 10:45:44 am
> ("Right, but...can he hear us in here? And maybe even respond?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 10:48:34 pm
> ("Right, but...can he hear us in here? And maybe even respond?")
> ("Call for him and see. He might just meow out there though...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2018, 11:00:39 pm
> ("Sokrateeeeeeeeees~")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 11:41:46 pm
> ("Sokrateeeeeeeeees~")
> You meow in reality.
> "That really sounds convincing. I wonder if people could just learn how to make that sort of noise..." Remedy speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 01, 2018, 01:52:46 am
> "I bet it's not impossible! I mean, I just did it! ... Even if it was thanks to Sokrates."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 01, 2018, 02:25:02 am
> "I bet it's not impossible! I mean, I just did it! ... Even if it was thanks to Sokrates."
> Remedy shrugs.
> "So I guess we're not seeing... that person, in the shrine."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 01, 2018, 02:37:09 am
> "I would like to know if she is asleep or not, really... If I barge in I can get scolded.."
> ...
> "Well, I can't get in at all, to begin with."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 01, 2018, 02:37:44 am
> "I would like to know if she is asleep or not, really... If I barge in I can get scolded.."
> ...
> "Well, I can't get in at all, to begin with."
> "Yea..." Remedy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 01, 2018, 02:54:51 am
> "Mm..."
> ("Nothing can be done? To know if she is there, at least...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 01, 2018, 03:00:36 am
> "Mm..."
> ("Nothing can be done? To know if she is there, at least...")
> ("Well she's definitely there. Else I wouldn't have gotten to talk to her.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 01, 2018, 03:01:16 am
> ("Huh? When did you talked with her?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 01, 2018, 04:11:38 am
> ("Huh? When did you talked with her?")
> ("When I got Miss Hijiri off of you. She might not be happy to see you. And she might think that you're a bad person...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 01, 2018, 07:32:14 am
>Blink
>("Who might think that?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 01, 2018, 07:59:21 am
>Blink
>("Who might think that?")
> ("The person who came after you hit Nue...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 01, 2018, 08:12:08 am
>("Oooooh... You mean that big chested scary lady....")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 02:12:46 am
>("Oooooh... You mean that big chested scary lady....")
> ("Er... Yes.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 02, 2018, 11:47:28 am
> ("I-I don't want her to think that...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 12:52:46 pm
> ("I-I don't want her to think that...")
> ("I can't just fix that. You punched Nue...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 02, 2018, 04:57:32 pm
> ("... I-I guess...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 05:00:03 pm
> ("... I-I guess...")
> There's silence...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 02, 2018, 05:01:34 pm
>("I-I mean in my defense... Miss Nutella sorta went too far... S-So what if fairies come back? I-If Remedy died there, I-I wouldn't even know where to start looking for her, a-and with my memory issues I could v-very well forget about her... A-And what if she forgot about me... A-And that's assuming if she even could come back, considering that weird thing where she's supposed to be you but not you... A-Assuming Miss Nunavut wasn't lying about that part...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 05:17:55 pm
>("I-I mean in my defense... Miss Nutella sorta went too far... S-So what if fairies come back? I-If Remedy died there, I-I wouldn't even know where to start looking for her, a-and with my memory issues I could v-very well forget about her... A-And what if she forgot about me... A-And that's assuming if she even could come back, considering that weird thing where she's supposed to be you but not you... A-Assuming Miss Nunavut wasn't lying about that part...")
> ("Well getting revenge only made more people get hurt... Nue got hurt. You did... I got revenge a few times before... They went really bad... One made a few people just want to die... But we resolved it.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 02, 2018, 05:23:06 pm
>("I-It wasn't revenge... I-I just wanted to knock some sense into her... I-I wanted her to at least realize she was taking things w-way too far... I-It was in the moment, a-and considering I thought she just killed one of my closest friends in the world, t-that was the best thing I could think of... e-especially since words weren't working before she did... that...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 05:34:12 pm
>("I-It wasn't revenge... I-I just wanted to knock some sense into her... I-I wanted her to at least realize she was taking things w-way too far... I-It was in the moment, a-and considering I thought she just killed one of my closest friends in the world, t-that was the best thing I could think of... e-especially since words weren't working before she did... that...")
> ("Well everyone got hurt because of that. Was it worth it?")
> You can see Reimu and the punchy lady exit the shrine.
> "Oh, she was there." Remedy speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 02, 2018, 05:45:41 pm
>("Um... actually... Remedy got... s-shot... Miss No got punched, and I got punched too so um... That's actually three people that got hurt. I-If I actually remembered that right... I-It would be ridiculous and terrible if it somehow hurt everybody...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 05:51:31 pm
>("Um... actually... Remedy got... s-shot... Miss No got punched, and I got punched too so um... That's actually three people that got hurt. I-If I actually remembered that right... I-It would be ridiculous and terrible if it somehow hurt everybody...")
> ("Wasn't Sokrates hurt too?")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 02, 2018, 05:53:47 pm
> "U-Uhm... h-hi..."
> Wave to them.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 02, 2018, 06:16:56 pm
>("Four people. S-Still not everyone.")
>Feel bad
>("S-Sorry Soksok!")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 06:46:25 pm
> "U-Uhm... h-hi..."
> Wave to them.
>("Four people. S-Still not everyone.")
>Feel bad
>("S-Sorry Soksok!")
> You wave.
> "...Great..." Reimu speaks as she looks over.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 03, 2018, 01:54:14 am
> "H-Hi again Miss Reimu..."
> Look at the other woman.
> "A-And hi again..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2018, 02:17:07 am
> "H-Hi again Miss Reimu..."
> Look at the other woman.
> "A-And hi again..."
> "I'm guessing what happened with Nue didn't go well..." Reimu speaks.
> "I may have overreacted a bit. However, it did seem like you were capable of far worse at the time."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 03, 2018, 02:44:34 am
> "I-I really wasn't going to do more than that..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2018, 03:07:03 pm
> "I-I really wasn't going to do more than that..."
> "No one knows..." The woman says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 03, 2018, 03:21:48 pm
> "I-I promise! I just... got caught up by the situation and that was the best I could think of to do..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2018, 03:43:38 pm
> "I-I promise! I just... got caught up by the situation and that was the best I could think of to do..."
> "The best, huh..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 03, 2018, 03:54:58 pm
> "A-At that moment... I know that was a lot of a reaction..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 03, 2018, 05:22:21 pm
>"I-It was in the moment a-and I couldn't think straight at the time... I s-seriously thought she killed Remedy right in front of me back then. I-I didn't want revenge... I don't have the heart for that kind of stuff... I just... I don't know.  I just wanted to knock some sense into her... s-she didn't seem to care at all about how her mean tricks were going too far, or about killing R-Remedy..."
>Look at Remedy
>Curse ourselves for being too big to hug Remedy right now...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2018, 05:36:00 pm
>"I-It was in the moment a-and I couldn't think straight at the time... I s-seriously thought she killed Remedy right in front of me back then. I-I didn't want revenge... I don't have the heart for that kind of stuff... I just... I don't know.  I just wanted to knock some sense into her... s-she didn't seem to care at all about how her mean tricks were going too far, or about killing R-Remedy..."
>Look at Remedy
>Curse ourselves for being too big to hug Remedy right now...
> You curse your size...
> "Can we just forget about it?" Remedy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 03, 2018, 05:41:42 pm
>"I-I mean I would've probably forgotten about it eventually anyway..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2018, 07:23:46 am
>"I-I mean I would've probably forgotten about it eventually anyway..."
> "I don't think I can like this..." The woman speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 04, 2018, 07:26:28 am
>"W-Well I meant because I have er... memory problems and all..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2018, 06:08:40 pm
>"W-Well I meant because I have er... memory problems and all..."
> No reply...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 04, 2018, 09:04:27 pm
>Brace ourselves for any imminent leaping punches from scary lady.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 05, 2018, 01:57:53 am
>Brace ourselves for any imminent leaping punches from scary lady.
> You brace...
> But nothing happens.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 05, 2018, 01:59:14 pm
> "Either way... I am really, really sorry for the behavior, Miss..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 03:37:49 am
> "Either way... I am really, really sorry for the behavior, Miss..."
> You don't seem so sorry."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 06, 2018, 03:45:49 am
>"Y-You can punch me as much as you w-want then if you don't believe me... Um... b-but could you at least let Daiyousei and my cat get out of my body first? I-I don't want them getting hurt because I'm getting hurt. A-And please don't hurt Remedy either miss scary lady..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 03:51:17 am
>"Y-You can punch me as much as you w-want then if you don't believe me... Um... b-but could you at least let Daiyousei and my cat get out of my body first? I-I don't want them getting hurt because I'm getting hurt. A-And please don't hurt Remedy either miss scary lady..."
> "She's not going to hit you again." Reimu speaks.
> "Again, it was an overreaction."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 06, 2018, 03:58:46 am
>Consider plan "Feign memory loss"

//Tashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 06, 2018, 08:40:05 am
//I am not really sure what feigning would help us with in this situation...

> "T-Then I triple apologize! Four-ple! Ten-ple! One zero zero zero zero zero-ple apologize for everything!"
> Lower our head in an apologetic manner.
> "I didn't wanted things to be like this... I am very sorry! And to you too, Miss Reimu! And to Daiyousei... Remedy and SokSok too... Everyone involved...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 09:55:16 am
//I am not really sure what feigning would help us with in this situation...

> "T-Then I triple apologize! Four-ple! Ten-ple! One zero zero zero zero zero-ple apologize for everything!"
> Lower our head in an apologetic manner.
> "I didn't wanted things to be like this... I am very sorry! And to you too, Miss Reimu! And to Daiyousei... Remedy and SokSok too... Everyone involved...
> "She already apologized to Nue and Mamizou." Remedy says. "But apparently she said something that made Nue upset or something."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 06, 2018, 09:58:17 am
> "Y-Yea... I really didn't wanted things to turn out this way..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 10:01:29 am
> "Y-Yea... I really didn't wanted things to turn out this way..."
> "What did you tell her?" The woman asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 06, 2018, 10:10:48 am
> "... I... wanted to start things again with her... but I just worsened it..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 10:12:29 am
> "... I... wanted to start things again with her... but I just worsened it..."
> The woman waits...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 06, 2018, 10:27:22 am
> "If I recall... I told her that she still went too far with what she did... and that she couldn't understand why I punched her..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 10:31:58 am
> "If I recall... I told her that she still went too far with what she did... and that she couldn't understand why I punched her..."
> "Hm..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 06, 2018, 10:34:33 am
> "Yea..."
> Nod a bit sadly.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 10:35:10 am
> "Yea..."
> Nod a bit sadly.
> "Well do you understand why she pulls tricks like that?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 06, 2018, 10:39:01 am
> "Uh? No... I don't think so...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 10:48:12 am
> "Uh? No... I don't think so...?"
> "For all we know, she could have had a traumatic experience that she uses pranks to cope with. She didn't try to bring permanent harm to anyone, as fairies restore themselves when they die. It may not be her actual reason for pranks, but you don't know. Was it still fine to hit her for it?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 06, 2018, 06:01:08 pm
>"W-Well with regards to harm, please hear me out on this first... T- There was something she said that, if it was true, might mean that R-Remedy wouldn't come back at all... n-not to mention I wouldn't know where to find her if she did come back... a-and what if she forgot a-about me upon coming back... a-and what if I forgot about her w-when trying to find her...?"
>Attempt to hug Remedy but stop ourselves because we're too big.
>Dangit.
>"T-To me, s-she could've very well caused permanent harm, in a way,  i-if Daiyousei didn't save Remedy... t- thanks again for that by the way."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 11:06:28 pm
>"W-Well with regards to harm, please hear me out on this first... T- There was something she said that, if it was true, might mean that R-Remedy wouldn't come back at all... n-not to mention I wouldn't know where to find her if she did come back... a-and what if she forgot a-about me upon coming back... a-and what if I forgot about her w-when trying to find her...?"
>Attempt to hug Remedy but stop ourselves because we're too big.
>Dangit.
>"T-To me, s-she could've very well caused permanent harm, in a way,  i-if Daiyousei didn't save Remedy... t- thanks again for that by the way."
> You try, but you're just too big...
> "I would have tried to save her if anything did happen. She's your best friend..." Daiyousei speaks through you.
> Reimu glares at you with a feeling that makes you feel like she'll give a fate worse than death...
> "I'd have to. Especially if it's something because of me." Daiyousei speaks again.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 06, 2018, 11:09:34 pm
> Try to... remain calm despite having Reimu looking at us like that...
> "T-Thank you..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 07, 2018, 08:52:50 am
> Try to... remain calm despite having Reimu looking at us like that...
> "T-Thank you..."
> You nod.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 08, 2018, 09:45:30 pm
> "Y-Yea..."
> Look back at Reimu confused.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 09, 2018, 08:30:32 pm
> "Y-Yea..."
> Look back at Reimu confused.
> You look.
> She's still glaring...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 10, 2018, 10:34:33 am
> "W-What's wrong... M-Miss Reimu...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 05:43:27 pm
> "W-What's wrong... M-Miss Reimu...?"
> "Nothing with you, I guess..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 10, 2018, 06:33:17 pm
> "T-Then why the scary look...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 10:42:09 pm
> "T-Then why the scary look...?"
> "Because of Daiyousei."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 10, 2018, 10:52:23 pm
> "H-Huh? Did she do something bad...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 10, 2018, 10:59:48 pm
>("D-Do you know anything about this?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 11:49:35 pm
> "H-Huh? Did she do something bad...?"
>("D-Do you know anything about this?")
> "I just said I would've... And that's bad." Daiyousei speaks through you.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 11, 2018, 12:10:34 am
>"Would've done what?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 07:33:01 am
>"Would've done what?"
> "Would've helped you anyway I could for Remedy and yourself."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 11, 2018, 07:35:02 am
>"How is wanting to help people that a bad thing?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 07:36:26 am
>"How is wanting to help people that a bad thing?"
> "Well um... I sorta did things that were really, really against the rules to help people that needed it. But they needed it!"
> Reimu sighs, dropping the look.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 11, 2018, 07:39:48 am
>"Oh..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 08:25:54 am
>"Oh..."
> You nod.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 12, 2018, 11:23:57 pm
> Look at miss punchy.
> "So um... Yea... I thought I wouldn't ever see Remedy again..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 04:56:11 am
> Look at miss punchy.
> "So um... Yea... I thought I wouldn't ever see Remedy again..."
> You shouldn't have sought out vengeance..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2018, 05:19:35 am
>"It wasn't vengeance. I-I don't know... I guess I was just trying to shock her into realizing that she went way too far that time... I-It's still kinda unnerving to think about how little she seemed to care about how much her so-called pranks were affecting Remedy and I and how she just... shot at Remedy... who did nothing wrong... with the intent to kill... with... with seemingly no hesitation..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 06:14:47 am
>"It wasn't vengeance. I-I don't know... I guess I was just trying to shock her into realizing that she went way too far that time... I-It's still kinda unnerving to think about how little she seemed to care about how much her so-called pranks were affecting Remedy and I and how she just... shot at Remedy... who did nothing wrong... with the intent to kill... with... with seemingly no hesitation..."
> Byakuren considers.
> "I'll speak to her about such."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 15, 2018, 12:21:25 am
> "Okay..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 01:40:04 am
> "Okay..."
> The woman continues off.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 15, 2018, 02:12:20 am
> Wave.
> "Bye, Miss... U-Uhm! What is your name?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 02:47:58 am
> Wave.
> "Bye, Miss... U-Uhm! What is your name?"
> "Hijiri. Hijiri Byakuren."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 15, 2018, 02:50:21 am
> "Bye Miss Hijiri!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 06:48:26 am
> "Bye Miss Hijiri!"
> "Goodbye."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 15, 2018, 04:48:56 pm
> "And sorry, again!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 07:57:47 pm
> "And sorry, again!"
> You don't know if she heard or not.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 15, 2018, 08:26:53 pm
> "... I hope everything goes alright."
> Look at Reimu.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 08:45:05 pm
> "... I hope everything goes alright."
> Look at Reimu.
> "You leaving yet?" Reimu asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 15, 2018, 09:16:36 pm
> "I actually came to visit you."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 09:36:41 pm
> "I actually came to visit you."
> "For what?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 15, 2018, 09:40:54 pm
> "Don't you notice something?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 05:28:41 am
> "Don't you notice something?"
> "Yea, that Daiyousei's fused with you. So?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2018, 05:31:00 am
>"No. Look how big I am!"
>Goofy grin.
>Turn around without breaking anything or endangering Remedy
>"And check out these~!!"
>Flutter wings.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 05:39:22 am
>"No. Look how big I am!"
>Goofy grin.
>Turn around without breaking anything or endangering Remedy
>"And check out these~!!"
>Flutter wings.
> You turn and flutter your wings.
> "Mm..."
> ("I find that it's best to talk to Reimu when she's in a good mood. She gets more interested in things that way.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2018, 05:40:23 am
>"Are you in a good mood Miss Reimu?"
>("Is she in one right now?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 05:46:34 am
>"Are you in a good mood Miss Reimu?"
>("Is she in one right now?")
> ("No... I think that's my fault from bringing Miss Hijiri and stuff...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 16, 2018, 05:48:36 am
>("Oh...")
>Droop wings.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 07:05:33 am
>("Oh...")
>Droop wings.
> You droop your wings a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2018, 02:39:00 am
> "... No impressed Reimu...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 04:45:31 am
> "... No impressed Reimu...?"
> "Why would that impress me?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 18, 2018, 04:50:43 am
>Fidget
>"Because it's cool...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2018, 04:52:24 am
> "... Because it's super cool?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 05:08:44 am
>Fidget
>"Because it's cool...?"
> "... Because it's super cool?"
> "You're just big... Daiyousei was even larger than that before anyways."
> "B-Being big is still cool through, right?" Remedy asks. from your turned position.
> Reimu blinks with her same expression, and as if Remedy heard her say no, she gives a sad "aww..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 18, 2018, 05:11:19 am
>Turn back towards Reimu
>Check on Remedy
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2018, 05:15:25 am
> "At least IT IS really cool to have much more chest than you."
> "Not even this is cool?"
> Point to our chest.
> "I mean... not a lot of people have it this big... ... ... I think?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 07:36:58 am
>Turn back towards Reimu
>Check on Remedy
> You turn.
> She seems sad.
> "At least IT IS really cool to have much more chest than you."
> "Not even this is cool?"
> Point to our chest.
> "I mean... not a lot of people have it this big... ... ... I think?"
> "So?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2018, 07:39:15 am
> "I-it can be great to show off this... big chest... right?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 12:14:43 pm
> "I-it can be great to show off this... big chest... right?"
> "If that's all you wanted, you can leave now."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 18, 2018, 04:05:49 pm
> "A-Awww..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 01:43:24 am
> "A-Awww..."
> Reimu doesn't respond.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 19, 2018, 02:16:00 am
> "I-I really wanted you to be impressed... since... how I was before and... ... A-Aww..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 04:34:46 am
> "I-I really wanted you to be impressed... since... how I was before and... ... A-Aww..."
> Reimu heads back into the shrine.
> ("Sorry for messing up your impressing Reimu...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 19, 2018, 04:40:13 am
> "... ..."
> Sniff.
> ("I-It's okay... You didn't do anything bad...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 06:18:44 am
> "... ..."
> Sniff.
> ("I-It's okay... You didn't do anything bad...")
> ("Sorry...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 19, 2018, 06:19:31 am
>("I-It's not your fault. Right Sokrates?")
>Check on Remedy again.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 06:20:19 am
>("I-It's not your fault. Right Sokrates?")
>Check on Remedy again.
> You meow.
> She's just sitting down idly... A bit sad.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 19, 2018, 06:31:15 am
>"You okay Remedy...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 08:44:23 am
>"You okay Remedy...?"
> "Yea..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2018, 10:37:51 am
> Have we been growing all this time?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 03:22:18 pm
> Have we been growing all this time?
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 19, 2018, 08:13:43 pm
> "Guess we will do something else, then..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 10:31:01 pm
> "Guess we will do something else, then..."
> ("Like?")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 20, 2018, 05:02:53 am
> "Maybe Miss Daiyousei can help in that regard... Ah!"
> Realization look.
> "Right! There was someone at the lake. Like, it had super body. Like you, Miss Daiyousei!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2018, 05:12:53 am
> "Maybe Miss Daiyousei can help in that regard... Ah!"
> Realization look.
> "Right! There was someone at the lake. Like, it had super body. Like you, Miss Daiyousei!"
> "Someone at the lake with a super body?" You speak with her voice.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 20, 2018, 05:14:18 am
> "With big breasts! She was really beautiful."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 20, 2018, 05:19:54 am
>"It wasn't miss mailbox, was it?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2018, 05:43:22 am
> "With big breasts! She was really beautiful."
>"It wasn't miss mailbox, was it?"
> "Oh. That's Miss Meiling. She's a friend."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 20, 2018, 05:46:14 am
> "Yea! I also want to show her how much I grew!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2018, 05:55:54 am
> "Yea! I also want to show her how much I grew!"
> "She isn't normally surprised by growing. Even when I was the first to grow and showed her."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 20, 2018, 06:52:42 am
> "... Really?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2018, 07:18:14 am
> "... Really?"
> You nod.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 20, 2018, 08:24:05 pm
> "... Guess no one I know can be surprised of my bigness..."
> ...
> "... M-Maybe Miss Salim? A-Alice I mean..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2018, 10:40:39 pm
> "... Guess no one I know can be surprised of my bigness..."
> ...
> "... M-Maybe Miss Salim? A-Alice I mean..."
> "If you met her, I guess she would."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 21, 2018, 03:11:55 am
> "Yes?!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2018, 08:18:31 am
> "Yes?!"
> You nod.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 21, 2018, 10:52:46 pm
> "Then we can go with her!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2018, 12:27:08 am
> "Then we can go with her!"
> "Let's go then."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 22, 2018, 12:43:32 am
> "Yes!"
> Look at Remedy.
> "What do you think?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2018, 07:02:25 pm
> "Yes!"
> Look at Remedy.
> "What do you think?"
> "That's good." Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 22, 2018, 10:01:16 pm
> "Great!"
> Stand up.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2018, 03:03:05 am
> "Great!"
> Stand up.
> You stand.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 23, 2018, 07:52:18 am
> "To Alice's house!"
> Start flying there!
> Do we remember, right?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2018, 08:06:40 am
> "To Alice's house!"
> Start flying there!
> Do we remember, right?
> You start to fly towards Alice's house.
> It was... in the forest. Yup. You remember.
> You reach the forest without troubles. You... aren't too sure on where it was exactly in here now that you think about it...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 23, 2018, 08:29:12 am
> "Where was it..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2018, 09:56:18 am
> "Where was it..."
> "I can get us there." Daiyousei speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 25, 2018, 04:25:23 am
> "Please!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2018, 04:31:41 am
> "Please!"
> "Alright. Just keep going this way."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 25, 2018, 04:36:51 am
> Follow indications!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2018, 06:00:12 am
> Follow indications!
> You follow...
> And you manage to reach the two houses...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 25, 2018, 08:05:57 am
>Is Remedy still with us?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2018, 08:11:28 am
>Is Remedy still with us?
> You glance...
> You can't see.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 25, 2018, 08:50:28 am
>What!? Why!?
>"R-Remedy!?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2018, 01:37:18 pm
>What!? Why!?
>"R-Remedy!?"
> "Yea?" She answers.
> You think she was just too close for you to see. That or maybe under your top.
> She seems to return to a visible part of your chest.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 25, 2018, 02:20:21 pm
> Under our neck, presumably?
> "Ah, thought you were away... Didn't saw you."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 01:22:51 am
> Under our neck, presumably?
> "Ah, thought you were away... Didn't saw you."
> "Oh. Sorry."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 26, 2018, 01:37:54 am
> "It's fine... Just got worried for a second. Not like my breasts sucked you in them or anything, hehe..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 01:51:55 am
> "It's fine... Just got worried for a second. Not like my breasts sucked you in them or anything, hehe..."
> Remedy giggles.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 26, 2018, 01:57:56 am
>Giggle as well. It was quite a silly visual
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 02:25:33 am
>Giggle as well. It was quite a silly visual
> You giggle, and Daiyousei seems to as well.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 26, 2018, 02:57:48 am
> "Sucked by my chest... Oh dear."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 03:01:52 am
> "Sucked by my chest... Oh dear."
> "It might be big enough to do that." Remedy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Rin Satsuki on May 26, 2018, 10:42:12 pm
> "Can you imagine it having life of its own? So silly, ehehe..
"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 11:49:38 pm
> "Can you imagine it having life of its own? So silly, ehehe..
"
> Remedy nods a bunch.
> "So are we going to see Alice?" She asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 27, 2018, 10:11:11 pm
>"Oh yeah, that's right! Do you think Alec Margarine will like our biggerness?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 28, 2018, 03:05:55 am
>"Oh yeah, that's right! Do you think Alec Margarine will like our biggerness?"
> "It's A lace Megazord." You hear Daiyousei.
> "I think so." Remedy nods.
> "I-I mean Alice Margatroid." Daiyousei speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 29, 2018, 05:35:58 am
> Giggle.
> "Yea! I hope so!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 29, 2018, 05:45:14 am
> Giggle.
> "Yea! I hope so!"
> "Let's go." Remedy speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 29, 2018, 06:12:59 am
> Move to Alice's house! Carefully.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 29, 2018, 06:25:51 am
> Move to Alice's house! Carefully.
> You proceed to Alice's house.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 29, 2018, 06:35:12 am
> Try to knock the house's door. ... W-With our finger, at least. Gently.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 29, 2018, 06:41:44 am
> Try to knock the house's door. ... W-With our finger, at least. Gently.
> You try to knock.
> As the door opens.
> Ah... And down goes the big doll...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 29, 2018, 06:48:40 am
> What is it?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 29, 2018, 06:52:33 am
> What is it?
> You think you just poked her with your giant finger a few times.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 29, 2018, 06:55:37 am
> "... M-Miss Albedo?"
> Check on her.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 30, 2018, 02:52:08 am
>don'tpanicdon'tpanicdon'tpanicdon'tpanicdon'tpanic
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 07:13:04 am
> "... M-Miss Albedo?"
> Check on her.
>don'tpanicdon'tpanicdon'tpanicdon'tpanicdon'tpanic
> You check...
> She's inside the house, looking to the downed doll.
> "E-Ellen? Titania?" Alice speaks.
> The smaller dolls rush to the bigger one.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 30, 2018, 07:22:57 am
> "I-I am sorry! I didn't meant to... I-Is she fine?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 09:56:13 am
> "I-I am sorry! I didn't meant to... I-Is she fine?"
> The dolls examine...
> She seems to get up, so you believe, maybe.
> "W-Watch what you're doing next time please." Alice approaches.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 30, 2018, 10:01:36 am
> "S-Sorry. I-I thought the door was closed..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 10:02:37 am
> "S-Sorry. I-I thought the door was closed..."
> "I was just about to open it..." The big doll speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 30, 2018, 10:04:33 am
> How big is the doll? What does it look like?
> "S-Still... Sorry..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 10:06:29 am
> How big is the doll? What does it look like?
> "S-Still... Sorry..."
> It sort of looks like Alice. It might be a bit smaller than her...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 30, 2018, 10:11:36 am
> "You alright though?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 01:18:25 pm
> "You alright though?"
> "...Yes." The doll speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on May 30, 2018, 02:42:18 pm
> "That's great!"
> Giggle and gesture to us.
> "Like I am right now!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2018, 03:37:52 am
> "That's great!"
> Giggle and gesture to us.
> "Like I am right now!"
> "Oh. You found out how to grow yourself?" Alice questions.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 31, 2018, 03:43:53 am
>"Well, not exactly. I had a little help."
>Turn around (without killing/damaging anything) and show off wings
>"Check out these cool wings too! I should research magic to give me permanent ones some time. Flying with these feels super awesome!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2018, 07:14:52 am
>"Well, not exactly. I had a little help."
>Turn around (without killing/damaging anything) and show off wings
>"Check out these cool wings too! I should research magic to give me permanent ones some time. Flying with these feels super awesome!"
> You turn slightly.
> "Oh? Ah, Daiyousei?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 01, 2018, 02:55:09 am
>Vigorous nod.
>"Yup. We found her finally."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2018, 01:21:30 pm
>Vigorous nod.
>"Yup. We found her finally."
> "I see..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 02, 2018, 06:01:19 am
> "Yea! How did you knew?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2018, 06:27:40 am
> "Yea! How did you knew?"
> "Well I didn't expect you to... suddenly have magic to grow yourself when you didn't show me before. If someone grows, the best guess is Daiyousei did something..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 02, 2018, 06:33:05 am
> "Is Daiyousei the only person that can grow? Like this?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2018, 06:37:24 am
> "Is Daiyousei the only person that can grow? Like this?"
> "No, but she's the only one of that that knows fusion."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 02, 2018, 06:44:25 am
> "Oooh..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2018, 06:47:56 am
> "Oooh..."
> Alice nods.
> "Belgrade's here still, by the way."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 02, 2018, 06:56:42 am
> "Oh! Right! I bet she wants to see Daiyousei a lot!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2018, 07:29:54 am
> "Oh! Right! I bet she wants to see Daiyousei a lot!"
> ("Should we unfuse?")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 02, 2018, 07:31:46 am
>("I mean it's your family, right? I bet they'd want to see you as you and not as not-you, you know what I mean?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 04, 2018, 02:42:17 am
>("I mean it's your family, right? I bet they'd want to see you as you and not as not-you, you know what I mean?")
> ("Yea.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 07, 2018, 08:45:03 pm
> ("Okay then. I am ready.")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2018, 05:21:24 am
> ("Okay then. I am ready.")
> You find yourself beginning to shrink...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 08, 2018, 03:56:50 pm
> Welp...
> Let it continue
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2018, 04:45:32 pm
> Welp...
> Let it continue
> You let the shrinking continue...
> Remedy floats off of your chest as you keep shrinking...
> Until you're regular size.
> Daiyousei appears next to you, alongside Sokrates.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 08, 2018, 09:26:05 pm
> Take Sokrates with us.
> "Though the bigness was great..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2018, 11:32:06 pm
> Take Sokrates with us.
> "Though the bigness was great..."
> You pick Sokrates up casually.
> "Glad to hear~" Daiyousei speaks, as she heads into Alice's home.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 09, 2018, 12:14:03 am
>Wonder if we're allowed to follow
>Check on Remedy
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 07:07:25 am
>Wonder if we're allowed to follow
>Check on Remedy
> You hopefully should be... You were allowed in before...
> Remedy seems fine.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 09, 2018, 02:29:59 pm
> Look at Alice, then to the door. Then at Alice, and at the door again, then at her again.
> Stupidly point at it.
> "Uhm... Do you think we can...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 10:15:38 pm
> Look at Alice, then to the door. Then at Alice, and at the door again, then at her again.
> Stupidly point at it.
> "Uhm... Do you think we can...?"
> "Hm?" Alice questions.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 09, 2018, 10:22:49 pm
> "Go with her..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 10, 2018, 08:46:18 am
> "Go with her..."
> "Oh, sure."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 10, 2018, 05:05:45 pm
> "Thanks!"
> Follow Dai!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 11, 2018, 01:09:58 am
> "Thanks!"
> Follow Dai!
> You head inside.
> Daiyousei seems to be hugging a small fairy.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 11, 2018, 02:03:04 am
>D'aw at the sight
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 11, 2018, 03:06:48 am
> "D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 11, 2018, 09:07:16 am
>D'aw at the sight
> "D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW!"
> You give a light "D'aw"...
> "I'm sorry I was gone. I hope you weren't waiting too long, Belgrade."
> The little fairy nuzzles against Daiyousei... They're really going to kill you like this...
> "D'awww..." Remedy joins as well.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 11, 2018, 05:42:29 pm
> "Hehehe..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 11, 2018, 05:52:45 pm
>"Now isn't that just precious,  Remedy?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 12, 2018, 09:30:26 am
> "Hehehe..."
>"Now isn't that just precious,  Remedy?"
> Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 13, 2018, 01:04:16 am
> Keep watching the scene.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 13, 2018, 09:30:42 am
> Keep watching the scene.
> The two separate a bit.
> "Is Lucien with Koa?"
> Belgrade nods.
> "Mm. Has it been nice at Alice's home?" Daiyousei asks.
> "Yea. Are we gonna leave?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 13, 2018, 07:54:17 pm
> Watch.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2018, 01:45:56 am
> Watch.
> "We don't have to. I mean, as long as we're not bothering Alice."
> Belgrade nods.
> "But shouldn't we go see Lucien and the others? I'm not really sure how long I was... like that." Daiyousei speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 14, 2018, 01:47:25 am
> Watch.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 14, 2018, 06:46:27 am
>Smile
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2018, 11:11:24 pm
> Watch.
>Smile
> You watch with a smile.
> "Okay." Belgrade smiles.
> Daiyousei takes the little fairy and turns.
> "Oh. Are you three gonna come too?"
> "Three?" Remedy questions, looking at you. "Oh right. The cat."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 15, 2018, 05:41:44 am
> "Huh? Oh... uh... Can we?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 15, 2018, 06:16:23 am
>"I wouldn't mind if you were okay with it.I admit that I'm curious about the rest of your family."
>"What about you Remedy?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 16, 2018, 06:42:34 am
> "Huh? Oh... uh... Can we?"
>"I wouldn't mind if you were okay with it.I admit that I'm curious about the rest of your family."
>"What about you Remedy?"
> Remedy nods.
> "Okay." Daiyousei nods as well, heading out of the room and into the one Alice and the rest are in.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 16, 2018, 06:54:06 am
>Follow
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 16, 2018, 07:03:59 am
>Follow
> You follow Daiyousei...
> As she then heads outside of the house.
> "What do you wanna do after you visit the rest of my family, Ellen?" Daiyousei asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 16, 2018, 07:50:19 am
>"I honestly don't remember"
>Sweat.
>"Though maybe I'll look into experimenting with giving myself permanent wings with magic... That was a cool feeling."
>Feel wingless
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 16, 2018, 01:18:11 pm
>"I honestly don't remember"
>Sweat.
>"Though maybe I'll look into experimenting with giving myself permanent wings with magic... That was a cool feeling."
>Feel wingless
> You miss your wings... her wings... You flap, yet nothing comes of it...
> "Didn't you have a notebook so you can remember what you wanted to do?" Remedy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 16, 2018, 08:08:31 pm
> Check notebook and notes we have.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 16, 2018, 08:14:57 pm
>"Oh yeah! Thanks Remedy."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 18, 2018, 11:46:53 am
>"Oh yeah! Thanks Remedy."
> Check notebook and notes we have.
(Circled) Note to self, find money to donate to Miss Reimu later. I really should repay her for how generous and helpful she has been, despite my unintentional annoyance of her...

Day 1: (NTS: fill in exact dates later)
-Got this beautiful notebook, to be titled "Fluffy Ellen's Journal and Important Notes" or something later.
-Apparently went to Reimu to ask who else was at her shrine.
- Oh! Fusion! Can't forget to ask around about that!


-Marisa Kirisame in forest of magic.
Marisa's house isn't the clean one.

-NTS: Find a way to fix memory at some point.

Meet List Maleficient.

Die-you-say is a fairy who lives in a Misty lake next to a mansion.

I have teamed up with Remedial Remedy, a fairy. She looks like a small person with wings, pink hair, and a pink outfit.

We met Daiyousei in her treehouse at the Misty Lake.

No luck with fusion...

Find Koakuma or Cirno.

Find those others from the ruins battle?
The ruins are near the Hakurei Shrine.

There's a village of fairies at the Youkai Mountain.

(Not legible... It's crossed out with no remorse.)

(Page 2)

Daiyousei turned out to be fake. Renew search. We need to find the real one!
Shapeshifters like Nue and Mamizou are mean. They tried to take Remedy away. Don't be overly trusting unless you're certain they're not a shapeshifter.

-Trying to find the real Daiyousei. She's NOT at: Fairy Village, Mario Shrine, The Scarlet Mansion, or Mystia Lake

-Discovered an odd world behind a bush in Mystia Lake.

-Malice has really cute dolls! Like REALLY cute![/i]

Aliss says Dieyousay is nice and caring and helpful, but also invaded another Gensokyo.

FINALLY met the REAL Daiyousei. She saved Remedy's life!

>Punched Miss New (Shapeshifter Lady from earlier) both to try to knock some sense into her and because I thought she killed Remedy in front of me... In my emotional state at the time I said some bad things... I apologized for what I said and for hitting her and offered to start things over. She refused. I should probably give her some space and stay away from the temple near the village for a bit. There's also a lady there that's kinda scary...
>Miss Mommyzoo seems to be willing to be friendly and start over though. She's definitely nicer than I originally thought from our first meeting.
>Deiyouzy saved Remedy! I should find some way to repay her. I also still need to repay Miss Reimu. Also Remedy seems to get along with Sokrates well.

>Experienced fusion for the first time with Die-you-say. Fairy wings feel amazing! It's so much better than just flying with magic. I gotta figure out how to get some permanently sometime. Much magic experimenting to do... Fixing memory issues should be the first priority though.
>Also Remedy gets along with Sokrates really, really well! I definitely can't allow myself to forget about her. She's so nice and kind... I need to protect her too! If what miss New said is true, then she might not come back if she dies... or if she does die, she might forget about me, and I don't want her to forget about me just as much as I don't want to forget about her... Either way I don't want her to die...

> Research magic to fix my memory issues. Explore the land more as well.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2018, 03:52:06 am
>"Seems like the agenda is to experiment with magic to fix my memory issues and give myself wings, and explore the land a bit too."
>And protecting Remedy of course~
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2018, 12:52:14 pm
>"Seems like the agenda is to experiment with magic to fix my memory issues and give myself wings, and explore the land a bit too."
>And protecting Remedy of course~
> You finally finish reading and recapping from your notebook. Then look to it, and the winged, pink person again.
> But... which are the other people?
> "You really liked the wings, huh?" The big fairy smiles.
> The little fairy smiles alongside her.
> "Since we'll explore the land, going to meet her family should be fine." Remedy speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2018, 08:00:29 pm
>"Umm.... this is a little embarrassing, but which one of you two was Daiyousei again?"
>Gesture to smol fairy and toll fairy.
>"Remedy, do you remember?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2018, 09:13:54 pm
>"Umm.... this is a little embarrassing, but which one of you two was Daiyousei again?"
>Gesture to smol fairy and toll fairy.
>"Remedy, do you remember?"
> "This one's Daiyousei." Remedy points to the tall fairy. "And this one's Belgrade, her daughter." She points to the smaller one.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 20, 2018, 05:27:32 pm
> "Ah.. Yea, silly me..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 20, 2018, 05:32:55 pm
> Make a note of that, quick! Before we forget it again!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 20, 2018, 05:40:18 pm
> "Ah.. Yea, silly me..."
> Make a note of that, quick! Before we forget it again!
> You note down...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 21, 2018, 03:24:13 am
>"Anyway, yes, I loved the wings."
>Miss wings.
>"They felt really nice. Flying with them was awesome too!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2018, 09:48:05 am
>"Anyway, yes, I loved the wings."
>Miss wings.
>"They felt really nice. Flying with them was awesome too!"
> You don't recall having wings... But your notebook says it was amazing, so you hope you can get them again...
> "Mm." Daiyousei nods. "I wish I could just give you some..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 21, 2018, 10:27:25 am
> "Why can't you?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2018, 06:34:54 am
> "Why can't you?"
> "We'd have to be fused for you to have mine... Or maybe I could try to give you your own for a bit... That... should be something doable?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 24, 2018, 03:05:23 am
> "Why it shouldn't be~?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 25, 2018, 06:45:48 pm
> "Why it shouldn't be~?"
> "Hm?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 25, 2018, 06:50:14 pm
> "I mean I'd be happy to have my own!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 25, 2018, 10:04:21 pm
> "I mean I'd be happy to have my own!"
> "I could try to give you fairy traits..."
> "Why can't you make your own wings?" Remedy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on June 25, 2018, 11:02:55 pm
> "Fairy traits? So I can be a fairy?"
> Look at Remedy.
> "And I guess I can! I just need to know how to..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 26, 2018, 05:40:00 am
> "Fairy traits? So I can be a fairy?"
> Look at Remedy.
> "And I guess I can! I just need to know how to..."
> Daiyousei nods a little...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 26, 2018, 06:02:49 am
>"I'm not sure if I'd want to go full-fairy yet though... Just getting wings again would be nice... I could probably figure it out with a lot of magical experimenting too!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on June 28, 2018, 10:07:58 am
>"I'm not sure if I'd want to go full-fairy yet though... Just getting wings again would be nice... I could probably figure it out with a lot of magical experimenting too!"
> "Ah."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 03, 2018, 04:43:10 am
>"...What were we doing again?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on July 03, 2018, 06:19:44 am
>"...What were we doing again?"
> "I'm getting back to my family, since I've been gone for who knows how long. And we have to help you with your memory stuff too."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on July 08, 2018, 03:04:01 am
> "Rite'."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2018, 10:42:55 pm
> "Rite'."
> She nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on July 13, 2018, 08:25:42 pm
> "How does your family look, Daiyousei?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2018, 11:48:28 pm
> "How does your family look, Daiyousei?"
> "There's Belgrade, who's right here. And there's Lucien, our son, who looks a lot like Koa. And Koa's my wife. Cirno too."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on July 14, 2018, 04:48:07 am
> "Who's Lucien? Who's Koa? Who's Cirno?"
> Look extremely curious.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 14, 2018, 04:52:54 am
>"Is that everyone?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on July 15, 2018, 03:19:59 am
> "Who's Lucien? Who's Koa? Who's Cirno?"
> Look extremely curious.
>"Is that everyone?"
> "Mostly. But they're all my family. Koa and Cirno are my wives."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on July 16, 2018, 07:59:42 am
> "Oh, that's interesting stuff. I think I never met someone married!"
> ..
> "Or that I recall."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2018, 09:01:17 am
> "Oh, that's interesting stuff. I think I never met someone married!"
> ..
> "Or that I recall."
> "Well, there's a first for everything."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2018, 05:03:18 am
> "Yea! I look forward to meet them! Are they fairies?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2018, 08:00:32 am
> "Yea! I look forward to meet them! Are they fairies?"
> "Partially."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on July 19, 2018, 08:49:58 am
> "... Par... tially?"
> Ever heard of... someone being partially fairy?
> ...
> Well, we surely don't remember.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on July 23, 2018, 07:02:28 am
> "... Par... tially?"
> Ever heard of... someone being partially fairy?
> ...
> Well, we surely don't remember.
> You don't recall...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on July 24, 2018, 08:18:55 am
> Do we know if fairies can breed?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on July 24, 2018, 09:37:32 am
> Do we know if fairies can breed?
> You're pretty sure you remember that they can't. But you don't know why they shouldn't be able to. Rather, maybe you have forgotten...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on July 24, 2018, 09:44:01 am
> "... Weird! I recall fairies can't breed... but don't remember why."
> _
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2018, 07:17:59 am
> "... Weird! I recall fairies can't breed... but don't remember why."
> "Well they can't really." Daiyousei says. "But some stuff happened to me, so..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on July 27, 2018, 07:41:48 am
> W-Was she part of a terrible experiment that made fairies breed-able!
> Err, let's shake that thought away...
> "Ooooh? Magic stuff?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: AzyWng on July 27, 2018, 09:57:29 am
>"Does this have anything to do with fusion?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2018, 02:38:41 am
> W-Was she part of a terrible experiment that made fairies breed-able!
> Err, let's shake that thought away...
> "Ooooh? Magic stuff?"
> Ah, to think such a being was subjected to-
> You shake away more thoughts...
> "Mhm."
>"Does this have anything to do with fusion?"
> "Yep."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on August 03, 2018, 08:09:14 pm
> "... Fusion can make babies?!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2018, 01:14:42 pm
> "... Fusion can make babies?!"
> "Y-You don't have to say it like that..." Daiyousei speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 08, 2018, 10:37:15 pm
//*uses baton pass on Tashi*
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on August 14, 2018, 01:44:15 am
> "... Fusion can make children?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 14, 2018, 01:46:46 am
//lol
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on August 14, 2018, 06:00:42 am
> "... Fusion can make children?"
> "O-Okay it can." Daiyousei admits.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on August 14, 2018, 04:01:01 pm
> "How? It works the same way as ever?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on August 15, 2018, 08:38:25 am
> "How? It works the same way as ever?"
> "I-I think that's enough detailing..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on August 18, 2018, 05:33:46 am
> "Details leads to better investigation! Especially in magic research!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on August 18, 2018, 05:59:48 am
> "Details leads to better investigation! Especially in magic research!"
> "You're going to try and investigate that!?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on August 18, 2018, 06:01:03 am
> "Sure! Why not?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on August 18, 2018, 06:01:21 am
> "Sure! Why not?"
> "The children part, or..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on August 18, 2018, 06:02:31 am
> "Aren't both linked? So investigating both are worth it!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on August 18, 2018, 01:22:54 pm
> "Aren't both linked? So investigating both are worth it!"
> "W-Well, I can't tell you much about fusion anyways."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2018, 11:31:19 pm
>"Why?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on August 24, 2018, 05:11:59 am
>"Why?"
> "It's like... taboo and stuff. Not like it really, but treated similar I guess."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 24, 2018, 05:32:00 am
>"...Why?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on August 24, 2018, 08:34:25 am
>"...Why?"
> "Well it puts two or more people together. If anyone could go around doing that, what would happen to this world?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 25, 2018, 04:30:12 pm
>"I mean, I wouldn't go around putting people together randomly if I knew. That would just be silly, not to mention rude to them."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2018, 04:32:12 am
>"I mean, I wouldn't go around putting people together randomly if I knew. That would just be silly, not to mention rude to them."
> "Some people would. I think."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on August 28, 2018, 03:23:01 am
> "I wouldn't! <3"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2018, 11:54:07 pm
> "I wouldn't! <3"
> "That's not enough to justice fly it." Remedy speaks up.
> "Justify. And do you know about fusion? You are me, right?" Daiyousei asks.
> "I don't think I do..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on September 01, 2018, 04:38:29 am
> "And how I can prove I can be good with fusion stuff? I mean, in the behaving sense!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2018, 05:28:29 am
> "And how I can prove I can be good with fusion stuff? I mean, in the behaving sense!"
> "...I guess I gotta ask Reimu more on how permissions can work like that... Hey, you want us to get there faster?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on September 01, 2018, 07:58:57 am
> "Faster? Uh, sure?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2018, 01:06:20 pm
> "Faster? Uh, sure?"
> "Mhm." Remedy nods.
> "Okay." The little fairy speaks.
> Daiyousei holds her hands out, and the two take them.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on September 02, 2018, 07:48:25 am
> Take her hand.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 03, 2018, 12:45:53 pm
> Take her hand.
> You copy the rest.
> And suddenly, you're above the lake.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on September 03, 2018, 06:06:01 pm
> "Oooh..."
> Look around.
> "That's neato stuff."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 06, 2018, 08:24:26 am
> "Oooh..."
> Look around.
> "That's neato stuff."
> "Thanks." Daiyousei starts to lead your group to the mansion. "So what do you wanna do in the future?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on September 06, 2018, 05:09:57 pm
> "Like what?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 09, 2018, 04:05:50 am
> "Like what?"
> "Like if you wanna learn any big magic. Or beat someone in danmaku. You know, goals like that. It's fine if you don't have any."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 09, 2018, 04:08:29 am
>"Well, probably fixing my memory problems would be the first priority. Afterwards I would like to continue my magic studies, and give myself fairy wings. Um... one moment please"
>Check Journal/Notebook
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2018, 03:48:19 am
>"Well, probably fixing my memory problems would be the first priority. Afterwards I would like to continue my magic studies, and give myself fairy wings. Um... one moment please"
>Check Journal/Notebook
> You refresh your mind.


Page 1: There's a little drawing of Sokrates in the margins, as well as other doodles.

(Circled) Note to self, find money to donate to Miss Reimu later. I really should repay her for how generous and helpful she has been, despite my unintentional annoyance of her...

Day 1: (NTS: fill in exact dates later)
-Got this beautiful notebook, to be titled "Fluffy Ellen's Journal and Important Notes" or something later.
-Apparently went to Reimu to ask who else was at her shrine.
- Oh! Fusion! Can't forget to ask around about that!


-Marisa Kirisame in forest of magic.
Marisa's house isn't the clean one.

-NTS: Find a way to fix memory at some point.

Meet List Maleficient.

Die-you-say is a fairy who lives in a Misty lake next to a mansion.

I have teamed up with Remedial Remedy, a fairy. She looks like a small person with wings, pink hair, and a pink outfit.

We met Daiyousei in her treehouse at the Misty Lake.

No luck with fusion...

Find Koakuma or Cirno.

Find those others from the ruins battle?
The ruins are near the Hakurei Shrine.

There's a village of fairies at the Youkai Mountain.

(Not legible... It's crossed out with no remorse.)

Page 2:

Daiyousei turned out to be fake. Renew search. We need to find the real one!
Shapeshifters like Nue and Mamizou are mean. They tried to take Remedy away. Don't be overly trusting unless you're certain they're not a shapeshifter.

-Trying to find the real Daiyousei. She's NOT at: Fairy Village, Mario Shrine, The Scarlet Mansion, or Mystia Lake

-Discovered an odd world behind a bush in Mystia Lake.

-Malice has really cute dolls! Like REALLY cute![/i]

Aliss says Dieyousay is nice and caring and helpful, but also invaded another Gensokyo.

FINALLY met the REAL Daiyousei. She saved Remedy's life!

>Punched Miss New (Shapeshifter Lady from earlier) both to try to knock some sense into her and because I thought she killed Remedy in front of me... In my emotional state at the time I said some bad things... I apologized for what I said and for hitting her and offered to start things over. She refused. I should probably give her some space and stay away from the temple near the village for a bit. There's also a lady there that's kinda scary...
>Miss Mommyzoo seems to be willing to be friendly and start over though. She's definitely nicer than I originally thought from our first meeting.
>Deiyouzy saved Remedy! I should find some way to repay her. I also still need to repay Miss Reimu. Also Remedy seems to get along with Sokrates well.

>Experienced fusion for the first time with Die-you-say. Fairy wings feel amazing! It's so much better than just flying with magic. I gotta figure out how to get some permanently sometime. Much magic experimenting to do... Fixing memory issues should be the first priority though.
>Also Remedy gets along with Sokrates really, really well! I definitely can't allow myself to forget about her. She's so nice and kind... I need to protect her too! If what miss New said is true, then she might not come back if she dies... or if she does die, she might forget about me, and I don't want her to forget about me just as much as I don't want to forget about her... Either way I don't want her to die...

> Research magic to fix my memory issues. Explore the land more as well.

> Daiyousei is a big, green haired fairy who wears a blue dress. Her daughter, Belgrade, is a really small fairy that looks sort of like  Alice's dolls, but bears resemblence to Daiyousei too.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 13, 2018, 04:08:45 am
>Pet Sokrates... we TOTALLY didn't forget about him. No. That never happened. Never.... Never!
>"Let's see... to do list is... fix memory, donate to Miss Reimu, ask about fusion, meet someone named List Maleficent, don't trust shapeshifters, repay you for saving Remedy, protect Remedy , try to befriend miss Mommy-zoo, give miss New and the scary temple lady plenty of space... at least for a while, and give myself fairy wings through magical experimentation..."
>Close notebook, smiling.
>"That's about all I wrote down!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2018, 12:41:26 pm
>Pet Sokrates... we TOTALLY didn't forget about him. No. That never happened. Never.... Never!
>"Let's see... to do list is... fix memory, donate to Miss Reimu, ask about fusion, meet someone named List Maleficent, don't trust shapeshifters, repay you for saving Remedy, protect Remedy , try to befriend miss Mommy-zoo, give miss New and the scary temple lady plenty of space... at least for a while, and give myself fairy wings through magical experimentation..."
>Close notebook, smiling.
>"That's about all I wrote down!"
> You pet your pet.
> "I wonder which we'll be closest to doing first. Well, you already asked about fusion, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 16, 2018, 07:13:01 pm
>"I did?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2018, 01:54:12 am
>"I did?"
> "Yea, but I couldn't tell you a lot..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 20, 2018, 02:03:13 am
>"Why?" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAj2oPeEo-I)
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2018, 03:07:25 am
>"Why?" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAj2oPeEo-I)
> "I told you, didn't I?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 20, 2018, 04:58:39 am
>"Did you?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2018, 08:52:03 pm
>"Did you?"
> "I'm pretty sure."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 23, 2018, 04:36:05 am
>"Well erm... can we discuss it again, please? I don't really recall us ever doing so..."
>Fidget nervously
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 23, 2018, 01:05:54 pm
>"Well erm... can we discuss it again, please? I don't really recall us ever doing so..."
>Fidget nervously
> "Fusion puts people together as one person. It's not something that many should know though." Daiyousei explains.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on September 25, 2018, 07:04:11 pm
> "Why?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2018, 12:02:31 am
> "Why?"
> "I explained alreaaadyyy."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 28, 2018, 03:38:33 pm
>"You did?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on September 28, 2018, 08:49:57 pm
>"You did?"
> "It's like... what if there was someone who could tell the future? Then someone else found out, and told everyone else how to tell the future. And everyone's predicting the future and avoiding things that would hurt and messing with time and how it should go."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 01, 2018, 09:55:14 pm
> Tap our chin in thought.
> "Predicting the future would be cool..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 03, 2018, 10:38:26 am
> Tap our chin in thought.
> "Predicting the future would be cool..."
> "T-That's not my point." She sweats.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 03, 2018, 06:06:55 pm
> "It would be really cool, though!"
> "... Wait, I can't learn fusion because that would mess with the future?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 04, 2018, 05:58:04 am
>"Is there any correlation between fusion and future anyway? You know, they do have the same letters and start with the same first syllable..."
>(Add this if language differences prevent that line from making sense:) "...In some language... probably... maybe..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 06, 2018, 01:34:56 pm
>"Is there any correlation between fusion and future anyway? You know, they do have the same letters and start with the same first syllable..."
>(Add this if language differences prevent that line from making sense:) "...In some language... probably... maybe..."
> "It would be really cool, though!"
> "... Wait, I can't learn fusion because that would mess with the future?"
> "There isn't, but it's cause and effect."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 12, 2018, 10:35:08 pm
> "How so?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:07:09 am
> "How so?"
> "If you learn fusion and someone starts to manipulate you into letting the details slip, they could learn it too. Then they could do whatever they wanted..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 14, 2018, 06:17:39 am
>"But I have memory issues, so if I learned it it wouldn't be that much of a threat would it?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2018, 06:21:42 am
>"But I have memory issues, so if I learned it it wouldn't be that much of a threat would it?"
> "Would there be any use in telling you then?" Remedy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 14, 2018, 10:38:24 am
> "... For me to at least see how it is before I forget about it?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 16, 2018, 09:06:56 am
> "... For me to at least see how it is before I forget about it?"
> "Well... Whatever it's going to be, I just can't teach you."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 19, 2018, 02:35:29 pm
> "Aww..."
> ... Wouldn't the same apply to everyone else that knows fusion, though... Why just us can't know about it...
> "..." Blink. "Does the same apply to Remedy?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 02:27:55 am
> "Aww..."
> ... Wouldn't the same apply to everyone else that knows fusion, though... Why just us can't know about it...
> "..." Blink. "Does the same apply to Remedy?"
> "She... doesn't know fusion?" Daiyousei speaks.
> "I don't think so..." Remedy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 20, 2018, 02:56:05 am
> "What about her? Can she learn it?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 07:04:28 am
> "What about her? Can she learn it?"
> "As few people as possible should know of it... I made it, so I get to know. And Sanae and Kogasa furthered it, so-"
> "We were going to visit your family right? In this mansion?" Remedy points.
> "Actually, we could help Ellen with her problem." Daiyousei says. "But yes, I'm also getting back to my family."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 20, 2018, 07:15:00 am
> "Oh yea!" Light up. "We can meet your family! And my solve my problem too!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2018, 12:22:29 pm
> "Oh yea!" Light up. "We can meet your family! And my solve my problem too!"
> She nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 20, 2018, 12:42:40 pm
> "Awright! Let's go!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 12:41:45 pm
> "Awright! Let's go!"
> You follow Daiyousei into the mansion. She gives a wave to the gate guard...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 21, 2018, 12:46:57 pm
> Wave as well!
> "Hi again!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2018, 01:18:26 pm
> Wave as well!
> "Hi again!"
> She waves back as you head in.
> "Alright. I'm guessing they're in Koa's room..." Daiyousei continues to lead.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 21, 2018, 01:22:34 pm
> Koa is... her couple, no?
> Nod nod nod nod nod-
> "Okay!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 04:52:09 am
> Koa is... her couple, no?
> Nod nod nod nod nod-
> "Okay!"
> You don't know.
> You continue to follow...
> "How do you think we should go about your problem?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 22, 2018, 05:15:33 am
>"With magic and experimentation of course! And maybe a bit of alchemy? I don't know."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 05:17:47 am
>"With magic and experimentation of course! And maybe a bit of alchemy? I don't know."
> "Alchemy? Hmm..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 22, 2018, 05:21:06 am
>"You know, like magic potions and stuff. Not exactly my area of expertise as far as I can remember, but I won't deny it as a magical research tool. It's like as close to science as you can get while still being magic!"
>Pet Soksok
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 05:22:25 am
>"You know, like magic potions and stuff. Not exactly my area of expertise as far as I can remember, but I won't deny it as a magical research tool. It's like as close to science as you can get while still being magic!"
>Pet Soksok
> You pet Sokrates. It seems he's asleep...
> "If we need to try science, I know just the people."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 22, 2018, 06:49:45 am
> "Like, the *actual* science?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2018, 01:47:26 pm
> "Like, the *actual* science?"
> "Yeah."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 22, 2018, 03:14:25 pm
> "... Now I want to know that people."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 23, 2018, 09:24:44 pm
> "... Now I want to know that people."
> "Maybe we will if I can't somehow figure out how to help you."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 24, 2018, 04:01:55 am
> "Do you think their science could bring a solution to memory loss?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2018, 01:10:59 am
> "Do you think their science could bring a solution to memory loss?"
> "Mhm."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 25, 2018, 07:40:19 pm
> "Then even better! But for now, meeting your family is also an interesting and important thing to do now! As well as knowing what the insides of this mansion are like."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 07:41:30 am
> "Then even better! But for now, meeting your family is also an interesting and important thing to do now! As well as knowing what the insides of this mansion are like."
> "How does it look so far? We're almost to the library."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 27, 2018, 08:53:14 am
> "Pretty spacious!"
> Look around as we walk.
> "It also has... lots of red."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 01:01:47 pm
> "Pretty spacious!"
> Look around as we walk.
> "It also has... lots of red."
> "Yea, Remilia likes it like that apparently."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 27, 2018, 01:02:56 pm
> Do we know who Remilia is?
> If so: "Oooh! The vampire?!"
> if not: "Remi who?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2018, 01:03:25 pm
> Do we know who Remilia is?
> If so: "Oooh! The vampire?!"
> if not: "Remi who?"
> You don't.
> "The mistress of this mansion."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 27, 2018, 01:05:51 pm
> Gasp spectacularly.
> "Can we meet her toooo?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 06:27:05 am
> Gasp spectacularly.
> "Can we meet her toooo?"
> "Maybe. We might."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 28, 2018, 06:37:33 am
> "Please let's too!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 06:38:32 am
> "Please let's too!"
> "I'll try then."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 28, 2018, 06:47:53 am
> Nod a bunch!
> "This is so exciting!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2018, 07:11:20 am
> Nod a bunch!
> "This is so exciting!"
> "You'll love my family. They're wonderful."
> "How do you think I'll be seen..." Remedy asks.
> "S-Surely well!" Daiyousei answers. "Certainly!"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 28, 2018, 07:22:17 am
> "Certainly!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on October 31, 2018, 06:22:12 am
> "Certainly!"
> Daiyousei leads the group into the library, traversing through...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on October 31, 2018, 08:03:14 am
> Look around, admiring the place!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 03, 2018, 03:53:30 am
> Look around, admiring the place!
> It's gigantic... There's like, a book for every person in the world!
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 04, 2018, 12:08:29 am
> "Do you think I could take a book, Daiyousei?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2018, 01:54:51 am
> "Do you think I could take a book, Daiyousei?"
> "You'd need permission... But if it was a quick read, maaaybeee."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 07, 2018, 12:05:43 am
> "Does your permission count?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 07, 2018, 09:28:23 am
> "Does your permission count?"
> "I don't think so, unfortunately."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 07, 2018, 10:18:49 pm
> "Aww! Who could I ask for permission, then?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2018, 06:22:13 pm
> "Aww! Who could I ask for permission, then?"
> "Patchouli. I think she's the only you could ask for this place in specific."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 10, 2018, 03:32:08 am
> "And she is...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 03:56:20 am
> "And she is...?"
> "A friend of the mistress."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 10, 2018, 04:10:09 am
> "The Mistress... Hopefully she is here right now. I want to see how the owner of this mansion looks."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 10, 2018, 04:18:17 pm
> "The Mistress... Hopefully she is here right now. I want to see how the owner of this mansion looks."
> "She's a bit intimidating, but don't worry. We're here, by the way." She knocks on a door.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 10, 2018, 04:26:43 pm
> "H-Huh?"
> Dart our gaze to the door, expectantly.
> "O-Oooh..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 17, 2018, 07:47:44 am
> "H-Huh?"
> Dart our gaze to the door, expectantly.
> "O-Oooh..."
> You look over.
> The door opens, revealing a winged, red haired woman.
> "Ah."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 17, 2018, 07:52:15 am
> Wave.
> "Hi! Uh, miss!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 17, 2018, 05:00:37 pm
>"Hi. I'm Ellen. Fluffy Ellen. But you can call me Ellen."
>Pet Sokrates
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 20, 2018, 07:25:40 pm
> Wave.
> "Hi! Uh, miss!"
>"Hi. I'm Ellen. Fluffy Ellen. But you can call me Ellen."
>Pet Sokrates
> You wave.
> "Hello. I'm Koakuma." The woman greets.
> "I'm Remedy." Remedy introduces herself.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 22, 2018, 01:02:19 am
> Examine Koakuma!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 24, 2018, 05:47:33 am
> Examine Koakuma!
> Your eyes scan her figure up and down. From the top, the woman has curious wings like that of a bat, though misplaced on her head, rather than her torso. Below them flows long red hair; not smooth like a baby's bottom, but it's taken care of well, you suspect. Her face sports a smile, warming, and not too large. A black tie cuts into your vision. Such is the wingman of her two similarities to the goddess, though not as large. Glancing aside, the wings atop her head have family behind her back, large and proper compared to the former pair. Of similar dark shade as the wings, her outfit, a black dress with a white top underneath, beats her hair in length. However, the last laugh goes to the spade at the floor, shaped like so as the end of what appears to be her tail.
> Your eyes snap back up to what your missed, hers. Now open, the windows are a matching red to her drapes...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 24, 2018, 09:55:32 am
> "... You are so cool and beautiful, miss!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2018, 08:34:33 pm
> "... You are so cool and beautiful, miss!"
> "Thank you. A cute thing like you goes well in that colorful outfit."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 27, 2018, 03:16:33 am
> "D'aw! Thank you!"
> Look down to us, admiring ourself, then look back up at her.
> "I am glad that Daiyousei met with oh so wonderful people! And interesting too!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2018, 07:44:00 am
> "D'aw! Thank you!"
> Look down to us, admiring ourself, then look back up at her.
> "I am glad that Daiyousei met with oh so wonderful people! And interesting too!"
> The demon giggles.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 30, 2018, 10:25:35 am
> "I mean, it's true!"
> Waltz to her side if we can, to have a good view of those interesting features behind her.
> "Look at those wings too! And the tail! Swish-swish~!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on November 30, 2018, 11:53:44 am
> "I mean, it's true!"
> Waltz to her side if we can, to have a good view of those interesting features behind her.
> "Look at those wings too! And the tail! Swish-swish~!"
> You skip in and examine her more.
> Koakuma giggles, moving it more for your sight...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on November 30, 2018, 11:56:50 am
> Try to poke it!
> "Sooo cool!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on December 01, 2018, 02:10:14 pm
> Try to poke it!
> "Sooo cool!"
> You poke. It feels a bit smooth.
> "Hey, what did you want to do again Ellen?" Remedy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 01, 2018, 05:11:19 pm
>"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...."
>Consult notes
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on December 03, 2018, 05:17:12 am
>"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...."
>Consult notes
> You check your notes...
Page 1: There's a little drawing of Sokrates in the margins, as well as other doodles.

(Circled) Note to self, find money to donate to Miss Reimu later. I really should repay her for how generous and helpful she has been, despite my unintentional annoyance of her...

Day 1: (NTS: fill in exact dates later)
-Got this beautiful notebook, to be titled "Fluffy Ellen's Journal and Important Notes" or something later.
-Apparently went to Reimu to ask who else was at her shrine.
- Oh! Fusion! Can't forget to ask around about that!


-Marisa Kirisame in forest of magic.
Marisa's house isn't the clean one.

-NTS: Find a way to fix memory at some point.

Meet List Maleficient.

Die-you-say is a fairy who lives in a Misty lake next to a mansion.

I have teamed up with Remedial Remedy, a fairy. She looks like a small person with wings, pink hair, and a pink outfit.

We met Daiyousei in her treehouse at the Misty Lake.

No luck with fusion...

Find Koakuma or Cirno.

Find those others from the ruins battle?
The ruins are near the Hakurei Shrine.

There's a village of fairies at the Youkai Mountain.

(Not legible... It's crossed out with no remorse.)

> "Ah, you have things written down on a notebook?" Koakuma asks, interrupting you.
> "Oh, right. You do have a lot to do... We should get to working on those asap." Remedy considers.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on December 03, 2018, 04:48:57 pm
> Look up to Koakuma.
> "Yea. My memory is not the best- o-okay my memory sucks." Sad expression, but then lighten up some. "But I will get a way around it!"
> Glance to Remedy, then back to the book.
> "Uhm... Who is Cirno, again? It's next to Koakuma, so..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on December 06, 2018, 11:07:22 am
> Look up to Koakuma.
> "Yea. My memory is not the best- o-okay my memory sucks." Sad expression, but then lighten up some. "But I will get a way around it!"
> Glance to Remedy, then back to the book.
> "Uhm... Who is Cirno, again? It's next to Koakuma, so..."
> "She's our other." Koakuma speaks.
> "Heeey, you didn't say what you wanted to do." Remedy pokes.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on December 06, 2018, 08:36:47 pm
> "What I wanted to do?"
> ...
> "What did I wanted to do? Uuh..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 06, 2018, 08:53:59 pm
>"Uuuuuuuuuh...."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on December 08, 2018, 01:54:35 pm
> "What I wanted to do?"
> ...
> "What did I wanted to do? Uuh..."
>"Uuuuuuuuuh...."
> "Let's retrace our steps?" Remedy proposes.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 08, 2018, 05:10:41 pm
>"Where were we before?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on December 10, 2018, 04:11:27 am
>"Where were we before?"
> "Flying... Talking about... your memory?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on December 13, 2018, 10:51:59 pm
> "... To fix it?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2018, 09:10:49 am
> "... To fix it?"
> "Yeah."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on December 19, 2018, 01:30:39 am
> "Oh yea, to fix... To fix it..."
> ...
> "So, how will we fix it?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on December 21, 2018, 07:20:23 am
> "Oh yea, to fix... To fix it..."
> ...
> "So, how will we fix it?"
> "That's what you were going to try and find out before we got pulled hereee."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on December 21, 2018, 08:04:47 am
> "And, uh, with whom? Daiyousei?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on December 22, 2018, 07:02:17 pm
> "And, uh, with whom? Daiyousei?"
> "Well she's a bit busy."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on December 25, 2018, 09:47:34 am
> "Koakuma!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on December 29, 2018, 05:44:02 am
> "Koakuma!"
> "Hmm?" She answers.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on December 30, 2018, 09:12:26 am
> "Maybe she can help me!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on January 01, 2019, 08:00:56 pm
> "Maybe she can help me!"
> "Help you with what?" Koakuma asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on January 04, 2019, 07:59:37 pm
> "With my memory issues, please! If you could, I would highly appreciate it!"
> Blink.
> Look at Daiyousei.
> "Uh, it's not a problem?"
> Look between her and Koakuma.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2019, 10:00:15 pm
> "With my memory issues, please! If you could, I would highly appreciate it!"
> Blink.
> Look at Daiyousei.
> "Uh, it's not a problem?"
> Look between her and Koakuma.
> "Memory issues... I'm not sure I can do anything about those. Or at least, I haven't tried much..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on January 04, 2019, 10:02:41 pm
> "We can't lose anything for trying, can we?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2019, 11:02:29 pm
> "We can't lose anything for trying, can we?"
> "Well I can lose magic..." Koakuma looks aside.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on January 05, 2019, 05:43:56 am
> "Oh, magic... Right. S-Sorry!"
> Thinking stance.
> "It won't be that easy to find a good way, huh..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on January 09, 2019, 09:04:51 am
> "Oh, magic... Right. S-Sorry!"
> Thinking stance.
> "It won't be that easy to find a good way, huh..."
> "Perhaps you could try to ask Sanae. She's a shrine maiden that can perform miracles." Daiyousei explains. "Up on Youkai Mountain."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 09, 2019, 09:27:45 am
>"Really? How far is that from here?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on January 11, 2019, 12:05:21 am
>"Really? How far is that from here?"
> "Well, up the big mountain..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Tashi on January 14, 2019, 09:08:16 pm
> "... That's a LOT of way up there, but I am sure it can be worth it, right? Miracles are, like, pretty big deals!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on January 17, 2019, 06:32:21 am
> "... That's a LOT of way up there, but I am sure it can be worth it, right? Miracles are, like, pretty big deals!"
> "Yeah..."
> "Maybe you should rest some?" Remedy proposes. "Maybe all the forgetting is from doing too much. Take some days off."
> "Yeah!" Dai adds. "Maybe!"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 17, 2019, 05:41:13 pm
>Pet Sokrates.
>"Do you really think that's it...? Surely I don't overwork myself, even if I can't remember it..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on January 20, 2019, 06:15:09 am
>Pet Sokrates.
>"Do you really think that's it...? Surely I don't overwork myself, even if I can't remember it..."
> You pet the cat, who is now asleep.
> "You're overworking yourself now, no?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 25, 2019, 09:29:30 pm
> You pet the cat, who is now asleep.
> "You're overworking yourself now, no?"
>_
>Look around a bit concerned : "Am I ,really " ?
>"Perhaps, after being permitted to ,here and there in one or two of these books ... There are ways to both regain memories while resting up ! " .
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on January 27, 2019, 02:14:38 pm
>Look around a bit concerned : "Am I ,really " ?
>"Perhaps, after being permitted to ,here and there in one or two of these books ... There are ways to both regain memories while resting up ! " .
> "Yea. It feels that way."
> "You'll be stuck in here for a while if you're looking for books..." Remedy looks around at the rest of the library.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 15, 2019, 08:52:53 pm
> "Yea. It feels that way."
> "You'll be stuck in here for a while if you're looking for books..." Remedy looks around at the rest of the library.
>_
> " Even if I might be tired,I am more concerned about being a bother  if I haphazardly try and go look for that book or those books regarding memory issues without a proper guidance..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2019, 03:44:18 am
> " Even if I might be tired,I am more concerned about being a bother  if I haphazardly try and go look for that book or those books regarding memory issues without a proper guidance..."
> "Please do rest miss Ellen..." Koakuma speaks up.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2019, 05:52:06 am
>How tired do we feel anyway?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2019, 06:17:07 pm
>How tired do we feel anyway?
> You feel a little tired. You still have the day though, you think.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 03, 2019, 03:10:03 am
> You feel a little tired. You still have the day though, you think.
>_
// Is the agreed and planned route(Tashi's and others)  SDM(especially Library and Magical Books) and then up to Youkai Mountain and  Moryia Shrine(especially Sanae and "Possible Miracle")? If I am correctly reading enough posts,akingside awaiting others. //

> Clap hands." You are all dears for your concern about my well-being!"
> " However,before and now, I am feeling only a little tired,with most of my energy, so a rest would do little for my health and ,especially, my memory..."
> " ...After all a rest could do wonders when it is its time and place ."