Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on January 27, 2018, 06:39:58 pm

Title: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 27, 2018, 06:39:58 pm
> You are Ellen F*waF*waTama, a Witch currently living in Gensokyo.

> Recently, you have been attempting to familiarize yourself with the many residents, including one with prominent knowledge on an interesting technique; Fusion. You haven't been able to truly understand how to do it, and they don't seem willing to tell, which isn't fun at all.

> Nonetheless, you're still making yourself much happier than before like this, and there's still a lot of things that have your interest, even outside of the mysterious Fusion.

> You are currently outside of the Hakurei Shrine. Your hand aches intensely, and you should probably find a way to get help for it. You might've messed up that donation box a bit, but it's her fault anyways. You don't recall for what, but it was something insignificant to you...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa time★
Post by: Tashi on January 27, 2018, 06:58:55 pm
> Why does our hand aches?
> Inventory.
> Relationships.
> What do we know so far of 'Fusion'?
> Magic.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 28, 2018, 12:41:04 am
//Time for Memory Loss: The Quest

>where is our darling Soksok cat Sokrates?
>Are our memory problems the same as they ever were, better, or worse?
>What a peculiar surname we have.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 28, 2018, 01:32:06 am
> Why does our hand aches?
> You hit the donation box...
> Inventory.
//Time for Memory Loss: The Quest

>where is our darling Soksok cat Sokrates?
> Inventory:

Sokrates: Your cat. Hangs on your shoulder most of the time.
FuwaFuwa Bagua: An important magic tool you came across. Magic seems to work with it as a weapon or as a utility.
> Relationships.
> Relationships:

Sokrates: Your cat. Hangs on your shoulder most of the time.
Hakurei Reimu: You recall the person, but not much of what was significant about them.
Turtle: Reimu had one.
Kirisame Marisa: You recall the person, but not much of what was significant about them.
Mima: You recall the person, but not much of what was significant about them.
> What do we know so far of 'Fusion'?
> Magic.
> It puts two or more people together as one person, among other cool things, like sharing their magic...
> Magic:

Star magic: You're extremely proficient with it! Even if it's mostly all you do, it's still great.
>Are our memory problems the same as they ever were, better, or worse?
>What a peculiar surname we have.
> You might be getting better... you don't remember.

> Aureus isn't that weird... Or was it FuwaFuwaTama...? Well, you're Ellen, at the base...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 28, 2018, 01:36:14 am
>Pet Sokrates with aching hand. The soothing touch of a fluffy cat should make it feel much better!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 28, 2018, 01:38:19 am
>Pet Sokrates with aching hand. The soothing touch of a fluffy cat should make it feel much better!
> You pet Sokrates...
> It only feels a bit better... Sokrates fluffiness can only do so much for pain...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 28, 2018, 01:42:25 am
>Continue to pet.
>Why did we hit the donation box?
>Who have we asked about Fusion thus far?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 28, 2018, 01:57:03 am
> Yet we recall the names and surnames of this people...
> Where the heck is Reimu?
> What do we know of recent happenings in Gensokyo?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 28, 2018, 02:34:39 am
> Yet we recall the names and surnames of this people...
> They're the easiest to remember.
>Continue to pet.
>Why did we hit the donation box?
>Who have we asked about Fusion thus far?
> You keep petting.
> You don't recall...
> Sanae and the umbrella.
> Where the heck is Reimu?
> What do we know of recent happenings in Gensokyo?
> In the shrine?
> There's recent happenings?
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 28, 2018, 02:48:14 am
>Do we have any muns?
>Obligatory look around command
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 28, 2018, 07:04:30 am
>Do we have any muns?
>Obligatory look around command
> Nope. None at all.
> You look around. You're still at the Hakurei Shrine...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 28, 2018, 08:15:46 am
> Look inside the donation box.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 28, 2018, 06:31:54 pm
> Look inside the donation box.
> You stop petting Sokrates for a bit, leaning over and peering into the donation box...
> It's empty.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 28, 2018, 06:52:57 pm
>Does it look recently empty or, like it's been empty for a long time (like, is it full of dust and cobwebs)?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 01:21:25 am
>Does it look recently empty or, like it's been empty for a long time (like, is it full of dust and cobwebs)?
> You don't see any dust or cobwebs... So probably just recently.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 29, 2018, 04:41:22 am
> Let's search for Reimu, then. Surely it wasn't anything important...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 06:23:00 am
> Let's search for Reimu, then. Surely it wasn't anything important...
> Where? In the donation box? Around the shrine?
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 29, 2018, 06:53:25 am
> ...
> Check one more time inside the donation box.
> "... Are you there, shrine maiden?"
> If NO ONE responds, then look for her around the shrine.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 06:59:10 am
> ...
> Check one more time inside the donation box.
> "... Are you there, shrine maiden?"
> If NO ONE responds, then look for her around the shrine.
> You check...
> No response.
> You start to check around the shrine...
> She's not out here.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on January 29, 2018, 07:00:05 am
>What other places in Gensokyo do we know?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 29, 2018, 07:01:05 am
> Why are we here for, again? If we recall... of course...
> Try to head inside.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 07:07:47 am
>What other places in Gensokyo do we know?
> There's the better shrine at the mountain.
> ...
> You think you recall a village somewhere else too.
> You definitely remember some sort of ruins, but you don't know where they might be now...
> Why are we here for, again? If we recall... of course...
> Try to head inside.
> To see Reimu. You might have done so already though.
> You've likely already seen Reimu. It doesn't seem like she had anything worthwhile, so spending more time speaking to her probably won't be as well as taking that time in another, progressive action. Though you could still go in for it anyways...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 07:32:03 am
>Maybe that other person -- what's her name again? Marise Krismas? -- knows something... Do we have any idea where she might be?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on January 29, 2018, 07:32:10 am
>What sort of Witch are we?  Like, what kind of magic do we perform, and where do we draw power from?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 29, 2018, 08:01:20 am
> It's not like we will lose anything by going 'back' inside, so do it. If we indeed visited her moments ago, she will say it. If not, then she will say it too.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 08:03:49 am
>Maybe that other person -- what's her name again? Marise Krismas? -- knows something... Do we have any idea where she might be?
> Marisa Kirisame. Though you have no idea where she might be nor where she lives!
>What sort of Witch are we?  Like, what kind of magic do we perform, and where do we draw power from?
> You're a young Witch, not an old one! You know a lot. The necessities mostly, flight, offensive magic, those things.
> You don't recall anything specific... Not that you need to. You can still perform what you need to without knowing...
> It's not like we will lose anything by going 'back' inside, so do it. If we indeed visited her moments ago, she will say it. If not, then she will say it too.
> You head inside the shrine.
> Reimu's here, on the other side of the table. She doesn't seem to care for your presence...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 29, 2018, 08:07:46 am
> What is she doing?
> "... Reimu?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 08:09:06 am
>"Hi there, do you know why I punched your donation box? I can't seem to remember"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 08:12:12 am
> What is she doing?
> "... Reimu?"
> Just sitting down.
> "What else..." The shrine maiden asks in an exhausted manner.
>"Hi there, do you know why I punched your donation box? I can't seem to remember"
> "Acupuncture  should jog your memory." Reimu impales you with needles.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 29, 2018, 08:13:49 am
> "... Did I just talked with you?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 08:17:40 am
>We probably shouldn't have left our notebooks and/or diary at our house today...
>Where do we live anyway?
>Pray that we didn't forget where we live again...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 08:47:44 am
> "... Did I just talked with you?"
> "Yes."
>We probably shouldn't have left our notebooks and/or diary at our house today...
>Where do we live anyway?
>Pray that we didn't forget where we live again...
> You don't have a place to settle down at...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 08:51:04 am
>Fidget embarrassedly.
>"Um.... forgive me for asking... but what was it that we were talking about... exactly...?"
>Where do we keep our belongings then?
>Do we have spellcards?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 09:01:03 am
>Fidget embarrassedly.
>"Um.... forgive me for asking... but what was it that we were talking about... exactly...?"
>Where do we keep our belongings then?
>Do we have spellcards?
> "About who else was here. And I'm guessing you're going to ask again?"
> On you. You maintain your clothes and hygiene well when you have the privacy, and keep Sokrates happy too.
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 09:05:27 am
>Blink.
>"Um... How many times have we had this conversation...?"
>Note to self: We should really consider getting a notebook or journal...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 09:27:31 am
>Blink.
>"Um... How many times have we had this conversation...?"
>Note to self: We should really consider getting a notebook or journal...
> Reimu looks annoyed.
> You'd get on it right now, but you're spending time reminiscing about a minute ago with Reimu...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 03:35:49 pm
>Fidget.
>"Please forgive me if the we've had this conversation multiple times but please understand... erm... it's a bit embarrassing,  but I have a very teeny-weeny -- not that you wouldn't notice -- minor, case of slight... short... um.. short... uh... short term memory loss...? I think that's the term? I really should invest in a journal or notebook now that I think about it..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 09:40:31 pm
>Fidget.
>"Please forgive me if the we've had this conversation multiple times but please understand... erm... it's a bit embarrassing,  but I have a very teeny-weeny -- not that you wouldn't notice -- minor, case of slight... short... um.. short... uh... short term memory loss...? I think that's the term? I really should invest in a journal or notebook now that I think about it..."
> "Memory loss?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 09:47:40 pm
>Nod.
>"Though I think I've been getting better... I don't think I've gotten any worse than I was erm... uh... some arbitrary number of years ago... or was it days...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 09:52:43 pm
>Nod.
>"Though I think I've been getting better... I don't think I've gotten any worse than I was erm... uh... some arbitrary number of years ago... or was it days...?"
> "Hm."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 09:54:44 pm
>"S-So... um... if it isn't any trouble can you remind me of what I apparently asked you about several times now? I'll do my best to remember it this time..."
>pause
>"Actually, if you do want to tell me, can I have something to write on? It would be harder to forget that way..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 10:00:23 pm
>"S-So... um... if it isn't any trouble can you remind me of what I apparently asked you about several times now? I'll do my best to remember it this time..."
>pause
>"Actually, if you do want to tell me, can I have something to write on? It would be harder to forget that way..."
> Reimu gets up with a sigh, heading to another room.
> You don't feel as if you should ask again...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 10:01:23 pm
>Droop a bit.
>Pet our comfort kitten.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 10:23:11 pm
>Droop a bit.
>Pet our comfort kitten.
> You pet Sokrates.
> Reimu returns with a notebook.
> "If you lose this and ask for another, I'll beat you."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 10:24:55 pm
>Perk up a bit.
>"Oh, thank you! This would be so helpful to me."
>Accept the notebook if she offers it to us.
>Have we a pen or pencil?
>Does the notebook have one attached to it?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 10:30:06 pm
>Perk up a bit.
>"Oh, thank you! This would be so helpful to me."
>Accept the notebook if she offers it to us.
>Have we a pen or pencil?
>Does the notebook have one attached to it?
> You take the notebook.
> You don't, but it has one.
> Acquired Notebook: A blank notebook, filled with vacant pages to write or draw. Accompanied with something to write with, thankfully.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 10:31:40 pm
>Do we have any muns on us? We surely have to repay Reimu somehow!
>Open notebook, examine pristine paper ready for us to write on.
>How many pages does it have?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 10:44:48 pm
>Do we have any muns on us? We surely have to repay Reimu somehow!
>Open notebook, examine pristine paper ready for us to write on.
>How many pages does it have?
> You check.
> You don't. It feels a bit familiar...
> You open the notebook and examine the paper... It doesn't seem used...
> "Are you seriously looking through for anything?" Reimu questions.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 11:12:50 pm
>"Oh, no. Definitely not. I just wanted to see how the inside looked. Maybe count the pages if I have ti--oh, I'm getting off topic..."
>Flip to the first blank page, get pen ready.
>Wonder if it would be wise to ask Reimu for information...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 29, 2018, 11:13:43 pm
> "Why I asked you for this, again?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 11:28:35 pm
> "Why I asked you for this, again?"
> Reimu sighs, slamming her head against the table.
>"Oh, no. Definitely not. I just wanted to see how the inside looked. Maybe count the pages if I have ti--oh, I'm getting off topic..."
>Flip to the first blank page, get pen ready.
>Wonder if it would be wise to ask Reimu for information...
> You flip to the first page.
> You wonder if she knows anything...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 11:31:34 pm
>"S-So... um... w-what did I come here to ask about again...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 11:33:22 pm
>"S-So... um... w-what did I come here to ask about again...?"
> "I don't know. Go ask someone else."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 11:36:08 pm
>"I don't know anyone else, really.... or if I did I don't remember them or how to find them..."
>Droop a bit.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 29, 2018, 11:50:06 pm
>"I don't know anyone else, really.... or if I did I don't remember them or how to find them..."
>Droop a bit.
> "Then go meet other people. It's bad if you only know one person."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 11:54:49 pm
>"But can you at least tell me what I came to talk with you about so I can remember what to ask?"

>Write in notebook in such a way that Reimu can easily peek over and read if she's curious: Note to self, find money to donate to Miss Reimu later. I really should repay her for how generous and helpful she has been,  despite my unintentional annoyance of her...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 29, 2018, 11:59:20 pm
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 12:03:02 am
>"But can you at least tell me what I came to talk with you about so I can remember what to ask?"

>Write in notebook in such a way that Reimu can easily peek over and read if she's curious: Note to self, find money to donate to Miss Reimu later. I really should repay her for how generous and helpful she has been,  despite my unintentional annoyance of her...
> "About who else was here. And she did end up asking again..."
> You write a bit in the notebook. The first page is used partially in this, but there's still a lot of space.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 12:15:56 am
>Circle our note
>Draw a line underneath our note.
>Write underneath the line:
Day 1: (NTS: fill in exact dates later)
-Got this beautiful notebook, to be titled "Fluffy Ellen's Journal and Important Notes" or something later.
-Apparently went to Reimu to ask who else was at her shrine.
- Oh! Fusion! Can't forget to ask around about that!

>Stop there for now.

>"Rather than ask for your answer again, I think I'll ask you something different this time... Do you know where I can find a... Marise Krismas? Or was it Maurice Kringle... Marissy Kirisomething...? Erm..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 12:59:48 am
>Circle our note
>Draw a line underneath our note.
>Write underneath the line:
Day 1: (NTS: fill in exact dates later)
-Got this beautiful notebook, to be titled "Fluffy Ellen's Journal and Important Notes" or something later.
-Apparently went to Reimu to ask who else was at her shrine.
- Oh! Fusion! Can't forget to ask around about that!

>Stop there for now.

>"Rather than ask for your answer again, I think I'll ask you something different this time... Do you know where I can find a... Marise Krismas? Or was it Maurice Kringle... Marissy Kirisomething...? Erm..."
> You circle the note.
> Then draw a line underneath it and write under that.
> You then check your page...

Note to self, find money to donate to Miss Reimu later. I really should repay her for how generous and helpful she has been, despite my unintentional annoyance of her...

Day 1: (NTS: fill in exact dates later)
-Got this beautiful notebook, to be titled "Fluffy Ellen's Journal and Important Notes" or something later.
-Apparently went to Reimu to ask who else was at her shrine.
- Oh! Fusion! Can't forget to ask around about that!


> "Forest of magic, usually."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 02:19:43 am
>"Ah, thanks."
>>If we have no idea where that is:
>>>"Um... what direction is that in again...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 02:21:47 am
>"Ah, thanks."
>>If we have no idea where that is:
>>>"Um... what direction is that in again...?"
> It's... You can find it if you just look out, probably.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 02:25:23 am
>Append to notebook: -M.K. person in forest of magic.
>"I-It's the closest forest, right?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 02:42:07 am
>Append to notebook: -M.K. person in forest of magic.
>"I-It's the closest forest, right?"
> You note...
> Reimu seems to nod.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 02:50:17 am
>"Alright."
>Bow.
>"Thank you so very much, Miss Reimu. I won't forget this, and I'm definitely going to pay you back sometime!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 02:53:36 am
>"Alright."
>Bow.
>"Thank you so very much, Miss Reimu. I won't forget this, and I'm definitely going to pay you back sometime!"
> "Whatever."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 03:01:06 am
>Depart.
>Estimate how many pages our notebook might have.
>Make a quick small doodle of Sokrates in one of the margins of page 1
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 03:03:43 am
>Depart.
>Estimate how many pages our notebook might have.
>Make a quick small doodle of Sokrates in one of the margins of page 1
> You exit the shrine and guess a number.
> You have 200? pages in your notebook
> You begin to doodle Sokrates...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 03:07:34 am
>Once we finish, tuck the pen and notebook in a safe spot on our person and fly towards the nearest forest.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 03:15:52 am
>Once we finish, tuck the pen and notebook in a safe spot on our person and fly towards the nearest forest.
> You put the pen and notebook away and start to fly towards the forest...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 03:27:07 am
>Look for interesting thinfs
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 03:42:36 am
>Look for interesting thinfs
> Nothing... This forest is a bit boring...
> You can see two houses though.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 30, 2018, 03:43:50 am
> How do they look?
> Are they very close to each other?
> Someone at the sight yet?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 03:56:25 am
> How do they look?
> Are they very close to each other?
> Someone at the sight yet?
> One seems much cleaner and larger or taller than the other.
> Not that close.
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 30, 2018, 03:59:51 am
> The Krismas is surely on the cleaner one!
> Head for that one.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 04:23:46 am
> The Krismas is surely on the cleaner one!
> Head for that one.
> You head to the entrance of the clearer house.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 04:26:55 am
>Look around.
>Knock politely on door.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 04:29:23 am
>Look around.
>Knock politely on door.
> You look around again, having a legit reason to.
> The house looks well kept. There's a large portion that looks a bit strange near it. You're not sure if it's actually a part of the house or not... There's a path below you in the ground, which just leads away from the house from where you stand.
> You knock.
> ...
> An unfamiliar face opens the door.
> "Yes?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 30, 2018, 04:41:33 am
> "Oh Hi Mari-..."
> ...
> "Uh... E-Excuse me the interruption... Are you, uh Maria Karisma?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 04:44:50 am
>"...or was it Melissa McDonalds... Maurice Kriskringle...? "
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 30, 2018, 04:46:41 am
> "Are you Ereshkigal?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 04:48:26 am
> "Oh Hi Mari-..."
> ...
> "Uh... E-Excuse me the interruption... Are you, uh Maria Karisma?"
>"...or was it Melissa Mcdonald... Maurice Kriskringle...? "
> "No, Marisa's next door." The girl speaks.
> "Are you Ereshkigal?"
> "I'm Yggdrasil"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 30, 2018, 04:52:37 am
> "Oh!"
> Take our note book and take a small space to write:
> Marisa's house isn't the clean one.
> "Thank you, miss."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 04:56:07 am
> "Oh!"
> Take our note book and take a small space to write:
> Marisa's house isn't the clean one.
> "Thank you, miss."
> You note...
> The girl nods, closing the door.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 30, 2018, 04:58:36 am
> Head to the other house.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 05:04:39 am
> Head to the other house.
> You stop at the other house's door.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 05:05:52 am
>Knocky knock
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 05:12:25 am
>Knocky knock
> You knock...
> ...
> No answer.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 05:15:24 am
>Maybe it's one of those houses with the fancy door dinger thing. Check for one.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 05:18:10 am
>Maybe it's one of those houses with the fancy door dinger thing. Check for one.
> You look for any fancy door thing...
> None...
> You try to push for any hidden ones.
> Nope...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 05:23:42 am
>Knock again
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 05:25:31 am
>Knock again
> You knock again...
> ...
> ...
> No answer.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 30, 2018, 07:06:43 am
> Keep knocking for a bit more.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 08:06:35 am
> Keep knocking for a bit more.
> You knock more! And more!
> No answer...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 08:14:54 am
>Maybe she's out of the house? In that case we'll just have to wait for her.
>Plop down on the porch.
>Open Notebook
>Start doodling in the margins of page 1, since it's wasted space otherwise.
>Allow Sokrates to jump off our shoulder and snuggle by our side.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 08:20:04 am
>Maybe she's out of the house? In that case we'll just have to wait for her.
>Plop down on the porch.
>Open Notebook
>Start doodling in the margins of page 1, since it's wasted space otherwise.
>Allow Sokrates to jump off our shoulder and snuggle by our side.
> You sit down and begin to doodle.
> Sokrates stays lying over your shoulder.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 30, 2018, 09:00:38 am
> Pet him with our free hand.
> Continue idling.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 09:10:23 am
> Pet him with our free hand.
> Continue idling.
> You pet Sokrates, then resume doodling...
> You run out of margin space after a bit...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on January 30, 2018, 09:22:25 am
> Look around to see if anyone is near.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 09:31:18 am
> Look around to see if anyone is near.
> You look around...
> Nope, just you and Sokrates.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 09:34:51 am
>Start humming the song that comes most naturally to us...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 09:41:26 am
>Start humming the song that comes most naturally to us...
> You start to think of a song to hum...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2018, 06:22:16 pm
>have the first few notes of  a tune  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxpZFNYSrGI)pop into our head and hum, making it up as we go along.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2018, 07:09:36 pm
>have the first few notes of  a tune  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxpZFNYSrGI)pop into our head and hum, making it up as we go along.
> You hum in consideration, trying to think of something to hum...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 31, 2018, 03:39:45 am
>idle animation
>continue
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 31, 2018, 03:40:09 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 31, 2018, 03:41:57 am
>idle animation
>continue
> You're already out of margin space to doodle...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 31, 2018, 03:44:41 am
>I meant with the humming
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 31, 2018, 04:17:46 am
>I meant with the humming
> You're still going. That Marisa person still hasn't answered...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 31, 2018, 04:27:28 am
>Look around.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 31, 2018, 04:43:44 am
>Look around.
> Still no one is around...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 31, 2018, 04:04:16 pm
>"We can wait as long as we have to. Right Sokrates?"
>Reimu said this was a magic forest or something, right? Ponder looking around the immediate area for anything that might be useful to our own magic endeavors.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 31, 2018, 06:12:41 pm
>"We can wait as long as we have to. Right Sokrates?"
>Reimu said this was a magic forest or something, right? Ponder looking around the immediate area for anything that might be useful to our own magic endeavors.
> Your cat gives you that look it's always giving...
> You glance around...
> Well, the air seems magical at least...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 31, 2018, 06:39:47 pm
>Take a deep breath of that Magic air...
>Walk around a bit. Don't stray too far from the house, though. Look for anything interesting.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 31, 2018, 06:57:00 pm
>Take a deep breath of that Magic air...
>Walk around a bit. Don't stray too far from the house, though. Look for anything interesting.
> Seems like a great place for witches... If that Marisa person doesn't come back, maybe you can take over her home, for a bit...
> You start to stroll around the house...
> There's nothing really interesting around here, unfortunately...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 31, 2018, 07:01:45 pm
>Ponder the possibility of living in this forest.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 31, 2018, 07:04:27 pm
>Ponder the possibility of living in this forest.
> Well, there doesn't seem to be many disturbances. Although it's not the best weather out here... You weren't bothered with your doodling either. And that other person seems friendly.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 31, 2018, 07:41:26 pm
>Ponder viability of the forest to be the future location of our "Fluffy Ellen's Magic Shop"... whenever we remember to get around to building and opening it...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 31, 2018, 07:42:04 pm
//edited for clarity
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 31, 2018, 07:51:19 pm
>Ponder viability of the forest to be the future location of our "Fluffy Ellen's Magic Shop"... whenever we remember to get around to building and opening it...
> You've got to have things to sell or make use of first. And right now, all you could have would be your paper in your notebook.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 31, 2018, 11:00:17 pm
>Look around.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on January 31, 2018, 11:44:18 pm
>Look around.
> You look around... The area's pretty open, and the trail from Marisa's door leads out, but does seem to eventually connect to the other person's door... You hope that this place isn't easily forgettable to you, given it's like this.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 01, 2018, 12:17:08 am
>"Archimedes Sokrates, what do you think about that other person?  Should we go talk to her?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 12:58:03 am
>"Archimedes Sokrates, what do you think about that other person?  Should we go talk to her?"
> The cat shifts a bit, possibly ready for you to move again.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 03:13:59 am
> Well! Like if we had any other option...
> Go back to the certainly-not-Maria-Karisma person's house.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 05:33:43 am
> Well! Like if we had any other option...
> Go back to the certainly-not-Maria-Karisma person's house.
> You head back over to the other house.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 08:14:01 am
> Knock.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 08:58:09 am
> Knock.
> You knock...
> The girl returns.
> "Yes?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 09:01:19 am
>"Miss Marise Krismas wasn't home it seems. Sokrates and I thought we might as well get to know some of the locals while we wait for her to return..."
>Wait for anyone else (single person) to add/countermand/edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 09:08:36 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 09:11:43 am
//S'fine

> "That is, if it's possible..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 09:13:55 am
>"Miss Marise Krismas wasn't home it seems. Sokrates and I thought we might as well get to know some of the locals while we wait for her to return..."
>Wait for anyone else (single person) to add/countermand/edit
//S'fine

> "That is, if it's possible..."
> "Sure." The girl steps back, opening the door more.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 09:15:48 am
>Be invited inside
>"I'm Ellen, by the way. Fluffy Ellen. But you can just call me Ellen. And this here is my darling Sokrates. Say hi, Sokrates."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 09:19:14 am
>Be invited inside
>"I'm Ellen, by the way. Fluffy Ellen. But you can just call me Ellen. And this here is my darling Sokrates. Say hi, Sokrates."
> You proceed.
> Sokrates meows.
> "I'm Alice Margatroid. My currently unavailable neighbor's name is Marisa Kirisame. I'm a bit curious as to why you're looking for her."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 09:24:10 am
>"Nice to meet you Alice. Anyway, it all started when I went to the Hakurei Shrine for... something... er..."
>Check notebook.
>"...ah, yes! To ask who visited her shrine... apparently I had already asked her the question several times, so she didn't give me the answer I was looking for... Not that I really remember why I wanted to ask that anyway... On a different note, I heard about some kind of fusion thing going around and I'm genuinely curious about it. I was wondering if Melissa knew anything about it, so I also asked Reimu where she lived and I was directed to this forest."
>Close notebook
>"I think that effectively summarizes it."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 09:24:48 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 09:25:23 am
> "Is taking her home a valid enough reason to stay?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 09:45:23 am
>"Nice to meet you Alice. Anyway, it all started when I went to the Hakurei Shrine for... something... er..."
>Check notebook.
>"...ah, yes! To ask who visited her shrine... apparently I had already asked her the question several times, so she didn't give me the answer I was looking for... Not that I really remember why I wanted to ask that anyway... On a different note, I heard about some kind of fusion thing going around and I'm genuinely curious about it. I was wondering if Melissa knew anything about it, so I also asked Reimu where she lived and I was directed to this forest."
>Close notebook
>"I think that effectively summarizes it."
> "I think she does know a lot, but she hasn't been anywhere for a while..."
> "Is taking her home a valid enough reason to stay?"

> "N-... maybe."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 09:48:29 am
> "Anywhere? Like... Not even in other places?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 09:51:44 am
> "Anywhere? Like... Not even in other places?"
> Alice shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 09:57:14 am
> Look confused.
> "T-That sounds worrying..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 09:59:43 am
> Look confused.
> "T-That sounds worrying..."
> "I admit, it is a bit worrying..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 10:04:28 am
> "Nothing bad happened to her, right?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 10:07:38 am
> "Nothing bad happened to her, right?"
> "Nothing that I know of. I might try checking the news..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 10:16:11 am
> Do we read the newspaper, by the way?
> "Hopefully she is okay..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 10:20:09 am
> Do we read the newspaper, by the way?
> "Hopefully she is okay..."
> What newspaper?
> Alice nods in agreement.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 10:25:43 am
> "Hopefully..."
> Look around.
> "So... What a nice house you have here, miss. It's more tidy's than Maria's one."
> Does Alice look older than us?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 10:27:43 am
> "Hopefully..."
> Look around.
> "So... What a nice house you have here, miss. It's more tidy's than Maria's one."
> Does Alice look older than us?
> Possibly... Yea.
> "Marisa."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 10:39:19 am
> "M-Marisa, right. S-Sorry. My ram memory isn't the best..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 10:44:54 am
> "M-Marisa, right. S-Sorry. My ram memory isn't the best..."
> "It's an easy name..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 11:01:21 am
> "I-I know, but that is just how bad my memory is..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 03:59:51 pm
> "I-I know, but that is just how bad my memory is..."
> Alice sighs.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 07:01:57 pm
>"S-Sorry. I can't help it... It's sorta the reason Reimu didn't want to answer me either... But she did give me this notebook, and it's certainly helped a lot..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 01, 2018, 07:56:43 pm
>Note to self: Maurice's neighbor is Alex Marigold, a nice person.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 08:03:15 pm
>Note to self: Maurice's neighbor is Alex Marigold, a nice person.
//Perfect!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 09:31:26 pm
>"S-Sorry. I can't help it... It's sorta the reason Reimu didn't want to answer me either... But she did give me this notebook, and it's certainly helped a lot..."
>Note to self: Maurice's neighbor is Alex Marigold, a nice person.
> You note mentally...
> "It's... well, I hope you improve."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 10:28:14 pm
>Look around
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 10:38:56 pm
>Look around
> You are within the home of... Marisa's neighbor. It seems like a nice place, and there's an upstairs area as well. There are dolls lying around in another room.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 10:40:06 pm
>Examine dolls, if able.
>"Aw, how cute..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 10:47:52 pm
>Examine dolls, if able.
>"Aw, how cute..."
> They're a bit too far, but they have blonde hair. They could fit in one's hands.
> "Huh?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 11:02:29 pm
>"The dolls."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 11:08:06 pm
>"The dolls."
> "Ah. Them. They're my own creations." Alice nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 11:14:40 pm
> "Interesting! I've never met with a doll maker!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 11:16:47 pm
> "Interesting! I've never met with a doll maker!"
> "I'm more than just that."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 11:27:08 pm
> "O-Oh? Really?"
> Look in awe.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 11:34:02 pm
>What magic do we have again? Or at least remember
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 11:38:58 pm
> "O-Oh? Really?"
> Look in awe.
>What magic do we have again? Or at least remember
> Star magic: You're extremely proficient with it! Even if it's mostly all you do, it's still great.

> Alice nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 11:39:59 pm
>"What else can you do?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 11:40:53 pm
>"What else can you do?"
> "Control them. Like... a puppeteer."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2018, 11:42:27 pm
>"That sounds really neat!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2018, 11:51:27 pm
>"That sounds really neat!"
> "I enjoy it." Alice says. "It's nice, at least."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 01, 2018, 11:52:45 pm
//I almost quoted Naz's post and was going to parse it.
Kill me.


> "Oh, but you mean puppeteering with magic?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 12:14:54 am
//I almost quoted Naz's post and was going to parse it.
Kill me.


> "Oh, but you mean puppeteering with magic?"
> Alice nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 12:16:10 am
>"Oooh~! That sounds really cool. Could I see it? I-If you don't mind that is..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 12:21:36 am
>"Oooh~! That sounds really cool. Could I see it? I-If you don't mind that is..."
> "Maybe I'll let you, maybe not..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 12:22:34 am
>Droop slightly.
>"Oh."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 12:25:49 am
> "Oww... Because, you know, I am a magician too! This is just fascistnationing!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 12:27:44 am
>Droop slightly.
>"Oh."
> "Oww... Because, you know, I am a magician too! This is just fascistnationing!"
> "What magic do you perform?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 12:31:26 am
> "Star magic! Lots of flashy stars and stuff!"
> Raise our hands to emphasize.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 12:33:52 am
>"I probably knew more in the past, but... memory loss... you know? Still, any magic I either don't remember of haven't seen before interests me greatly."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 12:37:51 am
> "Star magic! Lots of flashy start and stuff!"
> Raise our hands to emphasize.
>"I probably knew more in the past, but... memory loss... you know? Still, any magic I either don't remember of haven't seen before interests me greatly."
> You raise your hand.
> "That's quite like Marisa..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 12:38:49 am
> "M-Maria's magic is also stars?!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 12:50:53 am
> "M-Maria's magic is also stars?!"
> "She uses it in her danmaku, yes."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 01:24:08 am
> "Woah... Is she good at it?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 01:38:04 am
> "Woah... Is she good at it?"
> "Very." Alice nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 01:49:31 am
> "Oooh... So she's probably my senior!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 02:00:46 am
> "Oooh... So she's probably my senior!"
> "Have you met her?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 02:06:37 am
>"I think I did, like... years? Ago... it's really vague... I think there was something about a ruin... but that's all I manage to remember. I think I first met Reimu around the same time, but I have almost no memory of that encounter either..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 02:23:23 am
>"I think I did, like... years? Ago... it's really vague... I think there was something about a ruin... but that's all I manage to remember. I think I first met Reimu around the same time, but I have almost no memory of that encounter either..."
> "Hm."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 02:38:43 am
> Blink.
> "Very surprised I remember that much... Err, either way, yeah! I look forward to meet with Merry Kristmas! I want to see her star stuff!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 02:46:12 am
> Blink.
> "Very surprised I remember that much... Err, either way, yeah! I look forward to meet with Merry Kristmas! I want to see her star stuff!"
> "Maybe you should just be more confident in yourself. You might remember more that way."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 04:25:43 am
>"My memory isn't related to my confidence, though. My memory has been bad as long as I can remember..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 06:14:40 am
>"My memory isn't related to my confidence, though. My memory has been bad as long as I can remember..."
> "Have you looked into making it better? Surely there's magic that could help in such..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 06:16:52 am
>Shrug.
>"Either I never get around to it or I forget to get around to it."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 06:18:00 am
>Shrug.
>"Either I never get around to it or I forget to get around to it."
> "Well you say you have that notebook now..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 06:21:14 am
>"Oh, yes, I should probably write that down."
>Notebook: -NTS: Find a way to fix memory at some point.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 06:37:05 am
>"Oh, yes, I should probably write that down."
>Notebook: -NTS: Find a way to fix memory at some point.
>"As if that would happen." Sokrates meows.
> You scribble.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 07:23:39 am
> "Thanks for the advice"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 07:58:59 am
> "Thanks for the advice"
> Alice nods once more.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 02, 2018, 08:02:20 am
>Write down about meeting List Maleficient.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 08:17:09 am
>Write down about meeting List Maleficient.
> You scribe...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 08:22:55 am
>Ponder what to do now.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 09:31:04 am
>Ponder what to do now.
> You wonder...
> You could probably search elsewhere for fusion or other things. Or try to learn more about Olive Garden Alice.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 04:04:46 pm
>"So, miss Allison Metroid, what's dollmaking like? Is it difficult?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 06:32:01 pm
>"So, miss Allison Metroid, what's dollmaking like? Is it difficult?"
> "Not for me. I'm unsure on how others would fare with comparing to me."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 08:27:19 pm
> "Oooh, so you have done this for a long time..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 08:28:42 pm
> "Oooh, so you have done this for a long time..."
> "Yes."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 08:44:20 pm
> Ponder how, since we know our memory is so bad, we are good at Star magic. After all, if we learned it how to use it and such in the past, we shouldn't able to remember... right?
> "Ooo... I've never heard of that kind of magic... Well, assuming magic is involved in dollmaking... Well it indeed is! It has its own magic in making dolls!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 09:18:22 pm
> Ponder how, since we know our memory is so bad, we are good at Star magic. After all, if we learned it how to use it and such in the past, we shouldn't able to remember... right?
> "Ooo... I've never heard of that kind of magic... Well, assuming magic is involved in dollmaking... Well it indeed is! It has its own magic in making dolls!"
> You're... pretty good.
>  "Is there anywhere you plan to be?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 09:24:23 pm
>"Not really. Just waiting for miss Kirisanthemum to return home at the moment..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 09:25:19 pm
> "I have plenty of free time, so..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 09:43:29 pm
>"Not really. Just waiting for miss Kirisanthemum to return home at the moment..."
> "I have plenty of free time, so..."
> "Well it would be convenient if Marisa returned now..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 09:45:09 pm
>"Oh... I-I'm not being annoying, am I?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 09:52:32 pm
>"Oh... I-I'm not being annoying, am I?"
> Alice shakes her head.
> "Just convenient in that Marisa appears when someone else is looking for her."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 10:12:57 pm
> "Oh... Well, that is true..."
> Do we consider we have good luck?
> ... We don't, right...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 10:31:42 pm
> "Oh... Well, that is true..."
> Do we consider we have good luck?
> ... We don't, right...
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 10:53:26 pm
> "I am curious about her magic now... as well as that fusitive stuff that I've heard about."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 11:03:21 pm
> "I am curious about her magic now... as well as that fusitive stuff that I've heard about."
> "She might just be doing those with someone. I mean, she was getting good at fusion against Daiyousei. At least, I think she was. There was also Mima, and she could've planned something too."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 02, 2018, 11:13:10 pm
> Do we know that people? If not...
>> "Who's Dai... owsei? Mima?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2018, 11:19:47 pm
> Do we know that people? If not...
>> "Who's Dai... owsei? Mima?"
> You've heard the other.
> "Daiyousei. She's a fairy that's pretty well known."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2018, 11:59:55 pm
>Confused blink
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 12:16:59 am
>Confused blink
> You blink.
> "Good. That at least means she hasn't bothered you yet."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 01:19:31 am
>Head tilt
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 01:44:14 am
>Head tilt
> "Nothing, unless you want to look into it. Well, she is the inventor of fusion. She might be to your interest."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 01:53:37 am
>"Oh! Interesting. Would you mind telling me more about her."
>Prep notebook.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 02:03:13 am
>"Oh! Interesting. Would you mind telling me more about her."
>Prep notebook.
> "You'd find out more from her. She's at Misty Lake. It's next to this large mansion."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 03, 2018, 03:06:14 am
>Note: Die-you-say is a fairy who lives in a lake next to a mansion.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 03:15:22 am
>add the word 'Misty' before 'lake'
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 03:17:39 am
>Note: Die-you-say is a fairy who lives in a lake next to a mansion.
>add the word 'Misty' before 'lake'
> You note...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 03:20:35 am
>"So where would I find this lake...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 03:51:55 am
>"So where would I find this lake...?"
> "You can probably see it from the shrine. Don't forget there's a mansion near it. It's pretty misty at some times though."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 03, 2018, 04:28:18 am
> "I guess flying high enough can work too?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 04:44:03 am
> "I guess flying high enough can work too?"
> "Probably."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 06:27:17 am
>"Alright, I'll check that out I guess. It was nice to meet you, miss Alex. And thanks for the lead."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 06:40:24 am
>"Alright, I'll check that out I guess. It was nice to meet you, miss Alex. And thanks for the lead."
> "Alice."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 07:45:17 am
>"Oh! Sorry. My bad..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 08:38:11 am
>"Oh! Sorry. My bad..."
> Alice nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 03, 2018, 07:41:02 pm
> "Hopefully I can visit you at other time?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 07:46:57 pm
> "Hopefully I can visit you at other time?"
> "I'll probably still be here..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 03, 2018, 07:51:05 pm
> "Oke! I'll come to visit you later, then!"
> Smile.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 07:53:57 pm
> "Oke! I'll come to visit you later, then!"
> Smile.
> Alice nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 03, 2018, 07:57:22 pm
> Bow.
> "Then later, Miss Arison!
> Leave the house in a flashy way.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 09:07:55 pm
> Bow.
> "Then later, Miss Arison!
> Leave the house in a flashy way.
> "Alice."
> You depart from Alice's house.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 09:10:17 pm
>Skyward!
>Look for lake signs.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 09:13:47 pm
>Skyward!
>Look for lake signs.
> You take to the air, ensuring Sokrates is on well.
> You're still mostly in the forest...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 09:15:35 pm
>Go higher so we can see more
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 09:19:13 pm
>Go higher so we can see more
> You fly higher.
> You think you can see water outside of the forest...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 09:23:22 pm
>Head toward the water
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 09:45:21 pm
>Head toward the water
> You start floating towards the water...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 09:53:26 pm
>Continue.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 10:05:26 pm
>Continue.
> You continue until you're above the water.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 10:07:00 pm
>Look around.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 10:52:19 pm
>Look around.
> The water covers a large area. There are a few fairies around. and there's also a large mansion in the distance. Elsewhere is a poorer mansion. Compared to the former, it's laughable.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2018, 11:00:55 pm
>Flag down nearest fairy.
>"Excuse me, Miss, but I'm looking for someone named..."
>examine notebook, don't drop it.
>"Die, you say...? Have you seen her?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 11:28:35 pm
>Flag down nearest fairy.
>"Excuse me, Miss, but I'm looking for someone named..."
>examine notebook, don't drop it.
>"Die, you say...? Have you seen her?"
> You examine your notebook...
> Only for it to go flying out of your hands as they're hit with danmaku.
> The fairy giggles and heads towards you as your notebook falls.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 03, 2018, 11:29:59 pm
> "H-Huh?!"
> Was she the culprit of such action?
> Don't let our notebook go into wateeer!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2018, 11:38:26 pm
> "H-Huh?!"
> Was she the culprit of such action?
> Don't let our notebook go into wateeer!
> You blink, as the fairy descends below you, then start to chase after your notebook.
> The fairy looks like she'll get to it first though.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 03, 2018, 11:43:04 pm
> "Nooo! That's importaaant!"
> Use all our might to catch it fiiirst!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 12:05:45 am
> "Nooo! That's importaaant!"
> Use all our might to catch it fiiirst!
> You dive for the notebook.
> However, the fairy manages to catch it first, floating back to level herself.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2018, 12:10:53 am
>"P-Please give that back!!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 12:18:17 am
>"P-Please give that back!!"
> The fairy starts to fly away, towards the ground.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 04, 2018, 12:21:49 am
> ... She isn't going, like, wanting to escape from us?
>> If so, follow her closely.
>> If NOT, then chase after her!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 12:41:53 am
> ... She isn't going, like, wanting to escape from us?
>> If so, follow her closely.
>> If NOT, then chase after her!
> She's not flying fast at least...
> You follow the fairy to the ground, where she simply holds the notebook out.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 04, 2018, 12:45:44 am
> "... T... Thank you...?"
> Take it and look at her confused.
> "You... weren't taking it for yourself...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 12:52:20 am
> "... T... Thank you...?"
> Take it and look at her confused.
> "You... weren't taking it for yourself...?"
> You retrieve your notebook again.
> "Of course not. But you were gonna drop it in the lake if you kept flying above it." The fairy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2018, 12:55:18 am
>"That's very kind of you".
>"A-Anyway, do you think you can help me find someone. I'm looking for someone named."
>Check notebook
>"'Die you say'... have you heard of her?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 01:01:03 am
>"That's very kind of you".
>"A-Anyway, do you think you can help me find someone. I'm looking for someone named."
>Check notebook
>"'Die you say'... have you heard of her?"
> You ask.
> "The goddess? I think she's busy... But she's usually there, I think." The fairy points towards the better mansion. "Or up on the mountain past the shrine."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 04, 2018, 01:15:00 am
> "R-Really?"
> Look at the fancy mansion, and then to the mountain.
> "Wait... Goddess?"
> Look at her confused again.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 01:18:04 am
> "R-Really?"
> Look at the fancy mansion, and then to the mountain.
> "Wait... Goddess?"
> Look at her confused again.
> the fairy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 04, 2018, 01:27:15 am
> "W-Woah... That's amazing..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 01:32:59 am
> "W-Woah... That's amazing..."
> "Mhm."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 04, 2018, 01:38:19 am
> "So I can find her in that fancy mansion! That's an awesome place for a goddess to live in!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 01:45:45 am
> "So I can find her in that fancy mansion! That's an awesome place for a goddess to live in!"
> "That or the other place. The vampire owns that mansion."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2018, 01:51:51 am
>"Is she a scary vampire?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 04, 2018, 01:52:18 am
//Before that one...

> "Oh, the vampire..."
> ...
> "What vampire?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 01:54:02 am
//Before that one...

> "Oh, the vampire..."
> ...
> "What vampire?"
>"Is she a scary vampire?"
> "I think so..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2018, 01:55:52 am
>"Hmm..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 04, 2018, 01:57:30 am
> "Oooh... That means she's a great friend of the scary vampire?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 02:04:49 am
>"Hmm..."
> "Oooh... That means she's a great friend of the scary vampire?"
> "... I'm not sure." The fairy shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2018, 02:10:22 am
>"Well, you've been a great help. What's your name, by the way? I'm Ellen, Fluffy Ellen, but you can just call me Ellen."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 02:52:18 am
>"Well, you've been a great help. What's your name, by the way? I'm Ellen, Fluffy Ellen, but you can just call me Ellen."
> "Fluffy Ellen?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2018, 02:56:36 am
>"It's a nickname. My hair looks very fluffy does it not~?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 04:10:03 am
>"It's a nickname. My hair looks very fluffy does it not~?"
> "Mm..." The fairy thinks, looking at your hair.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2018, 06:06:57 pm
>Pet Sokrates.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2018, 06:41:13 pm
>Pet Sokrates.
> You pet Sokrates.
> "I guess."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 05, 2018, 10:27:49 pm
> "Don't think. Believe it."
> Smile and nod several times.
> "And... yours?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 05, 2018, 10:33:37 pm
> "Don't think. Believe it."
> Smile and nod several times.
> "And... yours?"
> "My hair's not that fluffy."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 05, 2018, 10:35:46 pm
> Is our hair like that because it's naturally so, or because we are oh so good at taking care of it?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 05, 2018, 10:36:33 pm
>"So, I told you my name. What might your name be?"
>Smile
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 12:07:39 am
> Is our hair like that because it's naturally so, or because we are oh so good at taking care of it?
> You'd shrug in your mind if you could.
>"So, I told you my name. What might your name be?"
>Smile
> "Name?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 06, 2018, 12:14:55 am
> Well, it's fluffy because it is! No better explanation and we better not question it!
> "Yes, of course!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 12:26:46 am
> Well, it's fluffy because it is! No better explanation and we better not question it!
> "Yes, of course!"
> The fairy shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2018, 04:57:20 am
>"You don't know or you don't have one?"
>tilt head.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 04:59:29 am
>"You don't know or you don't have one?"
>tilt head.
> "I don't have one."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2018, 05:05:25 am
>Frown.
>"That's unfortunate. Someone as nice and friendly as you should deserve a name! Let's remedy that right now!"
>Determined fire eyes
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 05:06:44 am
>Frown.
>"That's unfortunate. Someone as nice and friendly as you should deserve a name! Let's remedy that right now!"
>Determined fire eyes
> "Let's what that now?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 06, 2018, 05:09:39 am
> "You don't have a name... Well, let's come up with one!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 05:59:47 am
> "You don't have a name... Well, let's come up with one!"
> "Okay."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 06, 2018, 06:03:29 am
> "First of all! Your name should yes or yes be related to you. We should consider a lot of things! Such as what things you like!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 06:12:16 am
> "First of all! Your name should yes or yes be related to you. We should consider a lot of things! Such as what things you like!"
> "I liked that thing you said! Remedy."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 06, 2018, 06:14:05 am
> "Remedy...? Oh!"
> Beam Don't actually beam her
> "That actually sounds like a good name!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2018, 06:19:41 am
>Examine fairy
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 06:51:37 am
> "Remedy...? Oh!"
> Beam Don't actually beam her
> "That actually sounds like a good name!"
> Too late. The fairy is fried.
> "You think so?"
>Examine fairy
> The fairy is shorter than you. She has short pink hair. Her dress is slightly pink as well.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2018, 06:53:23 am
>"Yes, it sounds beautiful too. Do you like that name...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 07:05:25 am
>"Yes, it sounds beautiful too. Do you like that name...?"
> The fairy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2018, 07:09:11 am
>"Well then, it's nice to meet you, Remedy."
>Smile warmly.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 07:16:55 am
>"Well then, it's nice to meet you, Remedy."
>Smile warmly.
> "Mm... Yea, I really like the way that sounds." The fairy says. "Good morning, my name is Remedy." She speaks. "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Remedy." She giggles, then holds her hand out and shakes hands with the air. "Mm. Remedy. I've been well."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 06, 2018, 07:18:37 am
> Giggle at the adorable sight.
> "My pleasure, Remedy."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2018, 07:21:22 am
>Ponder recruiting Remedy as a traveling companion.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 07:26:08 am
> Giggle at the adorable sight.
> "My pleasure, Remedy."
> You giggle.
> "Mhm. Thanks!"
>Ponder recruiting Remedy as a traveling companion.
> You ponder... Well, company's not bad. And you only have Sokrates right now. But that's still only if she accepts...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 06, 2018, 07:55:30 am
> "Hmm... Say, Remedy, are you busy right now?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 08:42:07 am
> "Hmm... Say, Remedy, are you busy right now?"
> "No. Why?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2018, 08:45:46 am
>"I was wondering... Would you like to come along and find the goddess with Sokrates and I?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 04:16:10 pm
>"I was wondering... Would you like to come along and find the goddess with Sokrates and I?"
> "Goddess? Oh, her, right. Sure."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 06, 2018, 05:53:07 pm
> Smile.
> "Great! We are a group now!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2018, 11:03:20 pm
> Smile.
> "Great! We are a group now!"
> "Mm." Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 07, 2018, 01:31:25 am
>"So... You said she could be at the mansion and where else?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 07, 2018, 01:35:39 am
>"So... You said she could be at the mansion and where else?"
> "Up at the mountain." Remedy points.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 07, 2018, 01:40:24 am
>"Ah. Alright, then we'll check the mansion first since it's closer."
>Does Sokrates let anyone other than us hold or pet him?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 07, 2018, 01:45:49 am
>"Ah. Alright, then we'll check the mansion first since it's closer."
>Does Sokrates let anyone other than us hold or pet him?
> Remedy nods.
> You aren't sure... maybe he does?
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 07, 2018, 10:42:31 am
> "Oh! I haven't presented him to you!"
> Pet Sokrates.
> "He's Sokrates, my adorable cat. Say hi, Sokrates."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 07, 2018, 06:24:06 pm
> "Oh! I haven't presented him to you!"
> Pet Sokrates.
> "He's Sokrates, my adorable cat. Say hi, Sokrates."
> "Sokrates? What's that mean?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 07, 2018, 06:40:29 pm
>"It's some name from another language I think. I don't quite remember its meaning. My memory is kinda bad, you see... But the notebook helps a lot!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 07, 2018, 09:57:38 pm
>Write note: I have teamed up with Remedial, a fairy.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 07, 2018, 10:37:39 pm
>Write note: I have teamed up with Remedial, a fairy.
>cross out "remedial" and write "Remedy"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 08, 2018, 12:45:59 am
>"It's some name from another language I think. I don't quite remember its meaning. My memory is kinda bad, you see... But the notebook helps a lot!"
>Write note: I have teamed up with Remedial, a fairy.
>cross out "remedial" and write "Remedy"

> "What are you writing in it now?" Rem... the fairy peers over.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 08, 2018, 02:04:41 am
>"I'm writing your name so I don't forget it!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 08, 2018, 02:57:06 am
>"I'm writing your name so I don't forget it!"
> "Oh."
> You scribe...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 08, 2018, 06:08:23 pm
> "It's just in case. My mind isn't exactly the best."
> "So yea... He's Sokrates."
> Do we even know if Sokrates is a normal pet or a magic creature?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 08, 2018, 07:06:24 pm
> "It's just in case. My mind isn't exactly the best."
> "So yea... He's Sokrates."
> Do we even know if Sokrates is a normal pet or a magic creature?
> You'd hope he has magic after being around you so long...
> "Is he coming with us?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 08, 2018, 07:08:13 pm
>"Of course. Sokrates has been at my side for as long as I can remember. There's no way I'm just going to leave him behind somewhere!"
>Smile and pet cat. "Would you like to pet him...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 08, 2018, 07:10:57 pm
>"Of course. Sokrates has been at my side for as long as I can remember. There's no way I'm just going to leave him behind somewhere!"
>Smile and pet cat. "Would you like to pet him...?"
> You pet Sokrates. He seems to vibrate just a bit.
> "No thanks."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 08, 2018, 07:35:26 pm
>How big is our fairy?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 08, 2018, 07:39:55 pm
>How big is our fairy?
> Your fairy is smaller than you. Not less than half your size however.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 09, 2018, 03:06:14 am
>"I don't think he'll hurt you."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2018, 03:52:20 am
>Was the vibration a purr or a fear response?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 04:47:06 am
>"I don't think he'll hurt you."
>Was the vibration a purr or a fear response?
> A purr.
> "I'm still fine."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2018, 04:52:26 am
>"Suit yourself."
>Smile.
>Did we put the notebook safely back into our inventory yet? If not do so.
>"Let's get going, shall we?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 04:53:17 am
>"Suit yourself."
>Smile.
>Did we put the notebook safely back into our inventory yet? If not do so.
>"Let's get going, shall we?"
> You do so.
> "Alright." Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 05:03:30 am
> Start heading to the mansion.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 05:06:59 am
> Start heading to the mansion.
> You head over to the mansion's front with your crew.
> A gate impedes you...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 05:08:51 am
> There is no one at the sight?
> Knock?
> "Hellooo?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 05:12:36 am
> There is no one at the sight?
> Knock?
> "Hellooo?"
> You don't see anyone in view...
> You knock on the gate. It's hard...
> "Just fly over." Remedy says.
> "Yes?" You hear a voice past the gate.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 05:13:31 am
> Do we see who said that'
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2018, 05:15:45 am
>"We've come to see the goddess, the wonderful goddess of awe"
>"Hello?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 05:30:34 am
> Do we see who said that'
> No.
>"We've come to see the goddess, the wonderful goddess of awe"
>"Hello?"
>"Nope. I can sense you. You're that wicked witch of the west."
> You hear a sigh.
> And a... large. Large woman comes into view...
> "Hello." She greets.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 05:33:51 am
> Large? Like... how large?
> Stand dumbfounded with our mouth open.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2018, 05:35:19 am
>Examine Large My Tallest
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 05:49:27 am
> Large? Like... how large?
> Stand dumbfounded with our mouth open.
>Examine Large My Tallest
> Taller than you... Really long hair... Bigger than you... Bigger than you.
> You feel a bit insignificant compared to her...
> She has long red hair and an open green outfit that shows a lot of her legs... She's wearing a green hat with a star on it too.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2018, 05:52:33 am
>"Hi there! I'm Ellen, and these are Sokrates and Remedy. Are you die-you-say?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2018, 05:53:07 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 05:55:18 am
>"Hi there! I'm Ellen, and these are Sokrates and Remedy. Are you die-you-say?"
//Oh wow, the edit showed up in the same thing even only after previewing... useful...
> The woman shakes her head.
> "That's Meiling, also known as-"
> "Are you a friend of hers?" Meiling asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2018, 06:00:38 am
>"Not yet. Though, I heard about her from a dollmaker named Alex Margomill -- or was it Alissa Mexidroid? -- and I would very much like to meet her. And Remedy told me that I might possibly be able to find her at this mansion. Are you a friend of Die you say?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 06:02:16 am
>"Not yet. Though, I heard about her from a dollmaker named Alex Margomill -- or was it Alissa Mexidroid? -- and I would very much like to meet her. And Remedy told me that I might possibly be able to find her at this mansion. Are you a friend of Die you say?"
> Meiling nods.
> "I don't think she's here at the moment though. She could've slipped by though, at least..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2018, 06:27:37 am
>"Oh..."
>Look at the mountain, pet cat as we do so.
>"Do you know if there's any other spot she frequents besides the top of the mountain and here? The mountain's rather far, so if there's another location we can check on our way there, that would be very helpful."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 06:32:57 am
>"Oh..."
>Look at the mountain, pet cat as we do so.
>"Do you know if there's any other spot she frequents besides the top of the mountain and here? The mountain's rather far, so if there's another location we can check on our way there, that would be very helpful."
> You pet Sokrates.
> "Mm... The treehouse back over there." Meiling points.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 06:34:24 am
> "Threehouse? Like, three houses?"
> Look at where she points.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 06:38:13 am
> "Threehouse? Like, three houses?"
> Look at where she points.
> You look over.
> There's a tree, yea... There's a house atop it too. Sort of...
> "Tree house."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 06:39:43 am
> "R-Right! Treehouse!"
> "So, does she visit it frequently or something?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 06:44:56 am
> "R-Right! Treehouse!"
> "So, does she visit it frequently or something?"
> Meiling nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2018, 06:47:07 am
>Smile.
>"Alright, we'll check it out, then. Thanks a bunch Miss... er...--"
>Look to Remedy
>"-- You said her name was Male Ring, right?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 06:48:13 am
>"-- You said her name was Male Ring, right?"

> Instead of that one, say "Miss Meibig".
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 07:16:29 am
>Smile.
>"Alright, we'll check it out, then. Thanks a bunch Miss... er...--"
>Look to Remedy
>"-- You said her name was Male Ring, right?"
> Instead of that one, say "Miss Meibig".
> "Meiling."
> Meiling nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2018, 07:19:46 am
>Turn to fairy companion.
>"Shall we get going then?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 07:39:52 am
>Turn to fairy companion.
>"Shall we get going then?"
> Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2018, 07:42:27 am
>Turn to Meirin
>"Thank you once again."
>Bow
>Lead our party towards the treehouse
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 08:10:53 am
>Turn to Meirin
>"Thank you once again."
>Bow
>Lead our party towards the treehouse
> You bow and head for the treehouse.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 01:06:07 pm
> Once we are out of earshot.
> "... S-She's huge..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 01:27:33 pm
> Once we are out of earshot.
> "... S-She's huge..."
> "Daiyousei is too. More than her, even, I think."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 01:31:22 pm
> "H-Huh?! How can someone be that huge?! I want too!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 01:41:37 pm
> "H-Huh?! How can someone be that huge?! I want too!"
> "She could probably make you huge too."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 01:42:12 pm
> "FOR REAL?! That would be super awesome!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 01:47:09 pm
> "FOR REAL?! That would be super awesome!"
> Remedy shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 01:49:54 pm
> "Wouldn't that be awesome? You could be huge too! If you want, of course..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 02:06:52 pm
> "Wouldn't that be awesome? You could be huge too! If you want, of course..."
> Remedy shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 02:10:53 pm
> "We'll see how it goes..."
> Are we there yet?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 02:11:06 pm
> "We'll see how it goes..."
> Are we there yet?
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 02:18:09 pm
> Examine the treehouse.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 02:33:03 pm
> Examine the treehouse.
> It's a crude house in a tree...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 03:02:47 pm
> "Let's see."
> Knock on the door.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2018, 07:40:47 pm
> "Let's see."
> Knock on the door.
> You climb up and knock on the door...
> No answer.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 09, 2018, 08:09:42 pm
> "Hellooo?"
> Knock again.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 01:47:17 am
> "Hellooo?"
> Knock again.
> You knock again.
> The door opens.
> ☆

> You are Ellen F*waF*waTama, a Witch currently living in Gensokyo.

> Recently, you have been attempting to familiarize yourself with the many residents, including one with prominent knowledge on an interesting technique; Fusion. You haven't been able to truly understand how to do it, and they don't seem willing to tell, which isn't fun at all.

> Nonetheless, you're still making yourself much happier than before like this, and there's still a lot of things that have your interest, even outside of the mysterious Fusion.

> You are currently outside of the Hakurei Shrine, sitting down... There's a fairy next to you. Two, actually, if you could call the other a fairy...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2018, 01:51:29 am
>We had something... something with us for situations like this...
>Oh yes!
>Check inventory for anything readable
>If we find something, read it.
>"U-Um... I think I had an episode... Why am I outside the Hakurei Shrine....?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 01:57:28 am
>We had something... something with us for situations like this...
>Oh yes!
>Check inventory for anything readable
>If we find something, read it.
>"U-Um... I think I had an episode... Why am I outside the Hakurei Shrine....?"
> You check yourself...
> And find a notebook!
> You flip it open and read through...

(Circled) Note to self, find money to donate to Miss Reimu later. I really should repay her for how generous and helpful she has been, despite my unintentional annoyance of her...

Day 1: (NTS: fill in exact dates later)
-Got this beautiful notebook, to be titled "Fluffy Ellen's Journal and Important Notes" or something later.
-Apparently went to Reimu to ask who else was at her shrine.
- Oh! Fusion! Can't forget to ask around about that!


-Marisa Kirisame in forest of magic.
Marisa's house isn't the clean one.

-NTS: Find a way to fix memory at some point.

Meet List Maleficient.

Die-you-say is a fairy who lives in a Misty lake next to a mansion.

I have teamed up with Remedial, a fairy.

We met Daiyousei in her treehouse at the Misty Lake.

No luck with fusion...

Find Koakuma or Cirno.

Find those others from the ruins battle?

> There's a little drawing of Sokrates in the margins, as well as other doodles.
> "An episode? What's that?" The more believable fairy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2018, 02:01:46 am
>"I assume we're friends? Did I ever tell you about my bad memory...? I think I just had a massive memory loss... I-I can't seem to remember... um... since before I got this notebook apparently..."
>Fidget nervously
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 10, 2018, 02:12:47 am
>See if we're carrying any money.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 02:43:56 am
>"I assume we're friends? Did I ever tell you about my bad memory...? I think I just had a massive memory loss... I-I can't seem to remember... um... since before I got this notebook apparently..."
>Fidget nervously
> "Oh. That sounds rough."
>See if we're carrying any money.
> You check your inventory...
> No money still.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2018, 03:50:08 am
>"You have no idea... I could've made a friend or two during that time and now I don't even remember who they are... um... speaking of friends, this notebook says I teamed up with a fairy named... Remedial...? or was it Remilia...? Remedy...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 04:01:47 am
>"You have no idea... I could've made a friend or two during that time and now I don't even remember who they are... um... speaking of friends, this notebook says I teamed up with a fairy named... Remedial...? or was it Remilia...? Remedy...?"
> "That's me. And it's Remedy." The fairy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2018, 04:08:53 am
>"Oh!"
>Examine Remedy...
>Quickly kneel down in shame
>"A-Ah! I'm so sorry I forgot about you... P-Please forgive me!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 04:11:10 am
>"Oh!"
>Examine Remedy...
>Quickly kneel down in shame
>"A-Ah! I'm so sorry I forgot about you... P-Please forgive me!"
> "It's fine."
> The fairy is shorter than you, almost half your size, but not quite. She has short pink hair. Her dress is slightly pink as well.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2018, 04:22:15 am
>Cross out "Remedial" in our notebook and write "Remedy" next to it.
>Add She looks like + a short description of her appearance.
>Look to other fairy "And who might you be? My apologies, but I don't recall having met you at all..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 04:47:06 am
>Cross out "Remedial" in our notebook and write "Remedy" next to it.
>Add She looks like + a short description of her appearance.
>Look to other fairy "And who might you be? My apologies, but I don't recall having met you at all..."
> You change the notebook a bit.
> "Daiyousei." The fairy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 10, 2018, 04:59:59 am
> "Oh!"
> Extend our hand for a handshake.
> "Nice to finally meet you, Die-you-say!"
> Examine fairy.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 05:15:03 am
> "Oh!"
> Extend our hand for a handshake.
> "Nice to finally meet you, Die-you-say!"
> Examine fairy.
> You hold your hand out, and the fairy shakes.
> The fairy is huge... Bigger than anyone you've seen by a huge amount. She has sets of very large wings, and wears a blue dress.  She has long green hair...
> The fairy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2018, 05:21:53 am
>"S-So um... why exactly are we here...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 05:23:14 am
>"S-So um... why exactly are we here...?"
> "You're here for the ruins, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2018, 05:37:39 am
>"Um... what ruins...?"
>Is anything coming back to us at all?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 05:56:27 am
>"Um... what ruins...?"
>Is anything coming back to us at all?
> You remember... Nope. Nothing about any ruins.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2018, 06:09:18 am
>Look very confused.
>"What ruins? Also, um... how long ago did we meet...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 06:39:14 am
>Look very confused.
>"What ruins? Also, um... how long ago did we meet...?"
> "A few minutes. And I'm not sure."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 10, 2018, 07:08:52 am
> "... Uuuh..."
> Is Reimu around?
> "Uh... First, what lead us to talk about to 'ruins'?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 07:52:33 am
> "... Uuuh..."
> Is Reimu around?
> "Uh... First, what lead us to talk about to 'ruins'?"
> You don't know.
> You don't know.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2018, 08:22:10 am
> "Uh... First, what lead us to talk about to 'ruins'?"
> You don't know.
>This was a question directed at Daiyousei and Remedy, not a request for BG info
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 08:28:25 am
>This was a question directed at Daiyousei and Remedy, not a request for BG info
> "Uh... First, what lead us to talk about to 'ruins'?"
> "I think you mentioned it. One of you did..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2018, 08:43:40 am
>Who said that?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 07:27:46 pm
>Who said that?
> Die-you-say.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 10, 2018, 09:19:55 pm
> "I... did?"
> Look at Remedy.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 09:31:46 pm
> "I... did?"
> Look at Remedy.
> Remedy shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 10, 2018, 10:22:43 pm
> "Well... I don't remember if I did... But either way, why are we at the Hakurei Shrine specifically?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 10:23:44 pm
> "Well... I don't remember if I did... But either way, why are we at the Hakurei Shrine specifically?"
> "They're there, right? Or at least near here." Remedy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 10, 2018, 10:25:21 pm
> "Uh, who?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2018, 10:38:07 pm
> "Uh, who?"
> "The ruins, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 11, 2018, 12:03:55 am
>"I should write that down."
>Write: The ruins are near the Hakurei Shrine.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 11, 2018, 12:13:04 am
>"I should write that down."
>Write: The ruins are near the Hakurei Shrine.
> You write...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 11, 2018, 04:32:41 am
> Check our notes again.
> "... Uh... Also... Who is Cirno and Koakuma?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 11, 2018, 06:32:59 am
> Check our notes again.
> "... Uh... Also... Who is Cirno and Koakuma?"
> You check... Nothing new from last time...
> "They're close to Daiyousei."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 11, 2018, 06:34:33 am
>"C-Can one of you fill me in on what happened when we met Daiyousei and what happened after that....? Please...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 11, 2018, 06:35:05 am
>"C-Can one of you fill me in on what happened when we met Daiyousei and what happened after that....? Please...?"
> "Um... We talked a bit... then went here." Remedy explains.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 11, 2018, 06:35:58 am
>"B-But what did we talk about...?"
>Look at Daiyousei with a hopeful expression
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 11, 2018, 06:39:04 am
>"B-But what did we talk about...?"
>Look at Daiyousei with a hopeful expression
> The fairies think...
> "Not fusion." Daiyousei says, before returning to thinking...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 11, 2018, 06:48:49 am
>"Oh! Yes, I seem to faintly recall wanting to speak with someone about fusion. I'm rather curious and wish to learn more about it. Would you know anything about it, by chance?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 11, 2018, 06:50:04 am
>"Oh! Yes, I seem to faintly recall wanting to speak with someone about fusion. I'm rather curious and wish to learn more about it. Would you know anything about it, by chance?"
> "Told you, I'm not telling." Daiyousei says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 11, 2018, 06:52:04 am
>"You did?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 11, 2018, 06:55:08 am
>"You did?"
> Daiyousei nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 11, 2018, 07:35:27 am
>"Why?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 11, 2018, 07:40:12 am
>"Why?"
> Daiyousei shrugs.
> "I mean, it's... secret." she says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 11, 2018, 07:42:26 am
>"I mean, it wouldn't hurt to tell me, right? I can be trusted. Besides, I'd probably forget all about it in a day anyway... Who knows, perhaps we've already met and you've already told me and I just forgot..."
>Panicked tone
>"E-Exactly how many times have we had this conversation!?!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 11, 2018, 08:06:08 am
>"I mean, it wouldn't hurt to tell me, right? I can be trusted. Besides, I'd probably forget all about it in a day anyway... Who knows, perhaps we've already met and you've already told me and I just forgot..."
>Panicked tone
>"E-Exactly how many times have we had this conversation!?!"
> Daiyousei shrugs.
> "You might end up forgetting about not telling others, then it gets to everyone and you don't even remember causing it..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 14, 2018, 06:12:58 am
>"Well then maybe you could watch over me like a guardian angel or something just in case...? Or maybe Sokrates could bite me if something like that happens. He will never hurt me unless he has a really, really good reason, and it'll definitely get my attention!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 06:44:44 am
> "... Or maybe..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 09:27:27 am
>"Well then maybe you could watch over me like a guardian angel or something just in case...? Or maybe Sokrates could bite me if something like that happens. He will never hurt me unless he has a really, really good reason, and it'll definitely get my attention!"
> "... Or maybe..."
> "Or maybe...?" Daiyousei asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 12:38:47 pm
> Snap our fingers in realization of an idea!
> "Fix myself! Err, I mean, fix my memory issues! That's the main problem!"
> Smile.
> "If a way is found so I can not forget like I do anymore, then there will be no problem!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 04:19:18 pm
> Snap our fingers in realization of an idea!
> "Fix myself! Err, I mean, fix my memory issues! That's the main problem!"
> Smile.
> "If a way is found so I can not forget like I do anymore, then there will be no problem!"
> "I'd help, if I could..." Remedy says.
> "Even so, there's few people who actually know fusion. And it's better kept at a few. They're me... Reimu, Sanae, and Kogasa."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 14, 2018, 04:23:36 pm
>Look at Remedy with eyes lit up.
>"Y-You would!? Y-You're such a nice and kind fairy, Remedy"

Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 04:37:48 pm
>Look at Remedy with eyes lit up.
>"Y-You would!? Y-You're such a nice and kind fairy, Remedy"
> "Thanks."
> "Funny thing about that actually." Daiyousei says. "I have a whole village of nice fairies you know? It's at the Youkai Mountain."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 04:42:01 pm
> "A village of fairies?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 04:43:16 pm
> "A village of fairies?"
> Daiyousei nods.
> "Of good fairies."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 04:57:29 pm
> "Well that's a good place for Remedy to be, then!"
> Note in our lifesaver... Well, it's literally our lifesaver!
> There's a village of fairies at the Youkai Mountain.
> "Interesting~"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 14, 2018, 04:59:31 pm
> There's a village of fairies at the Youkai Mountain.
>Assuming this implies write this in the notebook
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 05:07:01 pm
> "Well that's a good place for Remedy to be, then!"
> Note in our lifesaver... Well, it's literally our lifesaver!
> There's a village of fairies at the Youkai Mountain.
> "Interesting~"
> You note.
> Daiyousei nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 05:15:20 pm
> "S-So, before I get more confused with things, let's recall because I am honestly confused..."
> "We arrived where... Daiyousei was, right? And afterwards that what happened?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 05:18:29 pm
> "S-So, before I get more confused with things, let's recall because I am honestly confused..."
> "We arrived where... Daiyousei was, right? And afterwards that what happened?"
> "We talked a bit and ended up heading here for ruins of some sort. Still no sign of those yet." Daiyousei explains.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 05:19:46 pm
> "And those ruins... did I mentioned them, or was it any of you?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 05:24:37 pm
> "And those ruins... did I mentioned them, or was it any of you?"
> "...Yyyyyooouuu?" Daiyousei says.
> "Still not too sure..." Remedy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 05:27:29 pm
> "E-Excuse me? Y-You don't remember?"
> Look suprised.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 05:28:17 pm
> "E-Excuse me? Y-You don't remember?"
> Look suprised.
> "G-Give us a break. We don't have photographic memory or anything." Daiyousei says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 05:29:37 pm
> "H-How much time has passed since we talked about that and arrived here?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 05:34:09 pm
> "H-How much time has passed since we talked about that and arrived here?"
> Both shrug.
> Your vision seems to cut out abruptly.
> You're treated to an empty void, save you and... yourself.
> "This is irritating to watch..." The other you speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 14, 2018, 05:41:23 pm
>"Are you my shadow, my true self!?!"
>Make hand motions as if we were seeing a mirror for the first time.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 05:44:31 pm
>"Are you my shadow, my true self!?!"
>Make hand motions as if we were seeing a mirror for the first time.
> "I am thou. Thou art I. Thou hast-"
> You move your hand a bit.
> The other doesn't copy.
> "...Uh huh..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 05:44:56 pm
> "... Other me? You are truly my other me?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 05:56:36 pm
> "... Other me? You are truly my other me?"
> The other you shrugs.
> The one remembering more."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 05:58:56 pm
> "Other me! You have to tell me, uh, or us? What is happening?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 06:31:42 pm
> "Other me! You have to tell me, uh, or us? What is happening?"
> "First things first is that memory problem we have. I get what you forget, but it's a miracle that we're even like this right now, me being able to communicate with you. I don't know how long this'll go for either... So let's not waste too much time in bringing you up to things, okay?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 08:44:16 pm
> "I-I guess I will ask later, then... A-Anyway! What happened during all this time, other me? It's not normal that Daiyousei and Remedy also forgot about our meeting to an extent similar to mine!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 09:10:42 pm
> "I-I guess I will ask later, then... A-Anyway! What happened during all this time, other me? It's not normal that Daiyousei and Remedy also forgot about our meeting to an extent similar to mine!"
> "They're fairies. They probably forgot Sokrates' name by this point... But it's like they said. This isn't helping with our memory by the way..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 09:25:46 pm
> "O-Okay, what do you think we should do?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 09:28:02 pm
> "O-Okay, what do you think we should do?"
> "I just-"
> You blink as the two fairies and the rest of the world reappears.
> "But I haven't felt like doing it recently." Daiyousei says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 14, 2018, 09:33:59 pm
>"Huh? What happened?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 14, 2018, 09:34:06 pm
> "... U-Uh... doing what...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2018, 09:35:15 pm
>"Huh? What happened?"
> "... U-Uh... doing what...?"
> "Just something I was telling Remedy. So are we still waiting on the ruins or not?" Daiyousei asks.
> "Maybe we're waiting at the wrong spot?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 15, 2018, 02:45:59 pm
> "W-Well, if we got here we should find out the reason. Let's investigate, y-yea."
> _
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 15, 2018, 11:46:01 pm
> "W-Well, if we got here we should find out the reason. Let's investigate, y-yea."
> "Where are we starting?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 12:14:47 am
>"U-Uh.... I dunno... Maybe I should wait for my shadow the me within me to contact me again..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 12:24:54 am
>"U-Uh.... I dunno... Maybe I should wait for my shadow the me within me to contact me again..."
> "What?" Remedy asks, confused.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 12:34:02 am
>"I spaced out and talked to another me who seems to get what I forget, but I came back before I could learn anything."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 12:37:27 am
>"I spaced out and talked to another me who seems to get what I forget, but I came back before I could learn anything."
> "When? Now?"
> "So you remembered where it'll be exactly?" Daiyousei questions.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 12:43:50 am
>"I just said I came back before I could learn anything."
>Frown
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 01:17:14 am
>"I just said I came back before I could learn anything."
>Frown
> "Then what was the use of it?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 01:19:16 am
>"It means if it happens again I can ask her... if I remember..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 02:07:57 am
>"It means if it happens again I can ask her... if I remember..."
> "Mm."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 04:03:38 am
> Let's try something-
> Oh! before that! Note in our lifesaver.
> I have in me an another me that remembers stuff better.
> Okay, now let's try something.
> Try to concentrate and think where this 'ruins' are. Try to concentrate enough so we can hear our other us telling us about where they are?
>> If this doesn't work whatsoever...
>> "Let's explore a bit? I will try to go behind the shrine and whatnot. Is that fine?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 04:23:34 am
> Let's try something-
> Oh! before that! Note in our lifesaver.
> I have in me an another me that remembers stuff better.
> Okay, now let's try something.
> Try to concentrate and think where this 'ruins' are. Try to concentrate enough so we can hear our other us telling us about where they are?
>> If this doesn't work whatsoever...
>> "Let's explore a bit? I will try to go behind the shrine and whatnot. Is that fine?"
> You scribe in your Dandy Dandy~ Notebook!
> You try to concentrate... Trying to listen for the other you tell you where it is...
> Unfortunately, you reveal nothing...
> "Alright." Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 04:26:40 am
> "Okay. I mean, I doubt the ruins will be the shrine itself, so yea! Let's split up and I will go to the back. We'll meet in front of the shrine if we don't find anything."
> If there are no objections, go to the back of the shrine and search for clues.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 04:32:50 am
> "Okay. I mean, I doubt the ruins will be the shrine itself, so yea! Let's split up and I will go to the back. We'll meet in front of the shrine if we don't find anything."
> If there are no objections, go to the back of the shrine and search for clues.
> You head to the back of the shrine...
> There's... a large empty area that seems somewhat blocked off from the rest of the area. It warns to not stand in there.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 04:34:47 am
> Blocked how? By a fance or the like?
> Examine said area.
> Does it says something else besides not to stand in there?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 04:55:28 am
> Blocked how? By a fance or the like?
> Examine said area.
> Does it says something else besides not to stand in there?
> It's a massive empty area blocked off by fencing. Easy to get by, even without flight.
> "Landing Zone" is also among advice not to stand there.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 04:57:29 am
> Landing Zone? Well! It's a zone for landing! So if it's called like that it's for a reason!
> Go to the front of the shrine and look for our companions.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 05:02:51 am
> Landing Zone? Well! It's a zone for landing! So if it's called like that it's for a reason!
> Go to the front of the shrine and look for our companions.
> You return to the front...
> "Oh. Did you find anything?" Remedy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 05:05:21 am
>"I found a fenced area labeled landing zone."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 05:08:07 am
>"I found a fenced area labeled landing zone."
> "Landing zone?" Remedy questions.
> "Maybe that's the ruins then." Daiyousei says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 05:09:32 am
> "Right! Let's investigateting!"
> Go back there!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 05:16:21 am
> "Right! Let's investigateting!"
> Go back there!
> You return to the "landing zone"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 05:24:01 am
> "I don't know why it's called landing zone, though..."
> Walk over to it.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 05:33:10 am
> "I don't know why it's called landing zone, though..."
> Walk over to it.
> "Maybe someone flying will land there."
> "It's big for that though, right?" Remedy asks.
> You walk to the fence.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 05:35:01 am
> Get past the fence and land on the landing zone!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 05:37:43 am
> Get past the fence and land on the landing zone!
> You fly over the fence and onto the area.
> Nothing happens...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 05:39:06 am
> "Oh, it's all fine..."
> How is the area bounded? Does it have an specific shape or is it, like, a big square?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 05:43:02 am
> "Oh, it's all fine..."
> How is the area bounded? Does it have an specific shape or is it, like, a big square?
> It's more like a square.
> "Is it really?" Remedy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 05:44:31 am
>"Well nothing landed on me, did it?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 05:45:17 am
>"Well nothing landed on me, did it?"
> "What if something does though?"
> "There's no ruins here..." Daiyousei looks around.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 05:47:45 am
> How big it is?
> Walk around in the landing zone.
> "Maybe it will appear somewhere near here?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 05:52:04 am
> How big it is?
> Walk around in the landing zone.
> "Maybe it will appear somewhere near here?"
> Massive. Larger than the shrine.
> You walk around a bit.
> "If a whole ruins appears out of nowhere, don't you think it'd be bad to stand in the 'landing zone'?" Daiyousei asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 05:56:37 am
> "Ruins couldn't land out of nowhere, could they?"
> Check on Sokrates.
> Is anything of interest besides what has been already checked?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 05:57:41 am
> "Ruins couldn't land out of nowhere, could they?"
> Check on Sokrates.
> Is anything of interest besides what has been already checked?
> "This is Gensokyo..."
> Sokrates seems as he usually does...
> You don't think so.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 05:59:48 am
> "Well, so far this landing zone seems pretty boooring..."
> Step harder on the ground to see if anything happens.
> If nothing of note happens, get out of the zone.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 06:03:05 am
> "Well, so far this landing zone seems pretty boooring..."
> Step harder on the ground to see if anything happens.
> If nothing of note happens, get out of the zone.
> You step hard on the ground.
> "D-Don't do that sort of thing!" Remedy warns.
> Nothing seems to happen, so you leave.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 06:08:12 am
> Pout.
> "I thought this was something more interesting."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 06:10:28 am
> Pout.
> "I thought this was something more interesting."
> "Well it really looks interesting." Daiyousei says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 06:26:38 am
>Hop the fence again, no reason to tempt fate any longer than we have to.
>"So now what...? A-Also remind me who Cirno and Koa are? I wrote them down in my notebook but don't know why."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 06:28:04 am
>Hop the fence again, no reason to tempt fate any longer than we have to.
>"So now what...? A-Also remind me who Cirno and Koa are? I wrote them down in my notebook but don't know why."
> "They're close to Daiyousei." Remedy says.
> "Who have you even met so far?" Daiyousei asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 06:30:23 am
>"Uh... You, Remedy, Reimu..."
>Flip notebook open
>"Marisa Kirisame... A list... maleficent...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 06:40:32 am
>"Uh... You, Remedy, Reimu..."
>Flip notebook open
>"Marisa Kirisame... A list... maleficent...?"
> "A list maleficent? What?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 06:49:04 am
>"Or was it Alex Marigold? Alicia Margomill? Arisu MegaMetroid? Allison Wonderland?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 06:52:53 am
>"Or was it Alex Marigold? Alicia Margomill? Arisu MegaMetroid? Allison Wonderland?"
> "Alice Margatroid."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 07:00:54 am
>"Ah yes! That was it! I met Alyssa Margahemorrhoid"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 07:04:46 am
>"Ah yes! That was it! I met Alyssa Margahemorrhoid"
> "M-Mega what!?" Daiyousei stifles a laugh before bursting out laughing.
> "She just said it was Alice Margatroid though." Remedy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 07:07:40 am
>"That's what I said, isn't it...?"
>Turn to Daiyousei
>"Erm... What's so funny...?"
>Blink
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 07:18:42 am
>"That's what I said, isn't it...?"
>Turn to Daiyousei
>"Erm... What's so funny...?"
>Blink
> "B-Because. Oh god, I can't do this. She's freaking killing me!" Daiyousei continues to laugh. "A-Alyssa Megahemorrhoids. Ohh you're gonna need to do something."
> "Um...?" Remedy questions.
> As if something popped, a cloud of smoke forms around Daiyousei.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 07:21:50 am
>"Um... Daiyousei, are you on fire...? Because there's literally a cloud of smoke around you."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 07:29:22 am
>"Um... Daiyousei, are you on fire...? Because there's literally-."
> You nearly bite your tongue as something knocks you out from behind...
> ...
> However, you seem to be conscious again a moment later. Remedy is on the ground as well.
> There seems to be a strange winged woman where Daiyousei was. She's... on the ground as well, but laughing uncontrollably.
> By her side but standing up is Daiyousei, who seems to be complaining about something.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 07:32:54 am
>examine strange woman.
>"D-Daiyousei...? Who's that...?"
>Look to Remedy
>"R-Remedy!?!"
>Try to get closer to her
>"Are you alright!?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 07:48:18 am
>examine strange woman.
>"D-Daiyousei...? Who's that...?"
>Look to Remedy
>"R-Remedy!?!"
>Try to get closer to her
>"Are you alright!?"
> The woman has black hair. Her dress is also black, and she has black legwear. Her wings are whats strange, as three on one side are red and look partially like daggers with a circle at their apex, while three on the other side are blue and seem like arrows.
> Daiyousei turns as you address her.
> "She's still up?"
> You get up and head for Remedy, but the strange woman gets in your way.
> "Mm. A-Ahem." The woman tries to stop her giggling. "You should've just stayed down you know."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 07:54:23 am
>Be ready for anything.
>"H-Hey! We don't want any trouble. W-Who are you?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 08:03:11 am
>Be ready for anything.
>"H-Hey! We don't want any trouble. W-Who are you?"
> You ready yourself tensely.
> "You'll forget anyways. Unless you write it in that notebook, I guess." The woman says, pulling out a pitchfork. "I'll just knock you out again so things can continue normally."
> "Hey, if she has someone within her, shouldn't we try to figure out who's fused with her?" Daiyousei asks.
> "You really think it's fusion?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 08:12:17 am
>Keep ourselves primed
>"Fine. If you won't tell me who you are I guess I'll just nickname you and write that in my notebook. A-Also that was you? T-That hurt you know, and it looks like you got Remedy too..."
>Fidget
>"...O-On that note... C-Can I at least see if Remedy is alright miss McWeirdwings? Pretty please?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 08:18:48 am
>Keep ourselves primed
>"Fine. If you won't tell me who you are I guess I'll just nickname you and write that in my notebook. A-Also that was you? T-That hurt you know, and it looks like you got Remedy too..."
>Fidget
>"...O-On that note... C-Can I at least see if Remedy is alright miss McWeirdwings? Pretty please?"
> "She's a fairy, she'll be fine. What's important right now actually, is finding out if what she thinks is right."
> "This is still near Reimu's shrine. Try not to provoke her into this too." Daiyousei says.
> "So let's get that 'other you' out now..." The woman points the fork towards you. "One way or another."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 08:25:40 am
>"I'm certain I'm not fused with anyone, though..."
>back away slightly, be ready to dodge attacks or grapples.
>Could we summon Reimu if we screamed for her at this distance?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 08:31:15 am
>"I'm certain I'm not fused with anyone, though..."
>back away slightly, be ready to dodge attacks or grapples.
>Could we summon Reimu if we screamed for her at this distance?
> You think so...
> You back away slightly.
> "We still need to knock you out. Here, just like this." The woman holds the fork behind her.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 08:36:31 am
>Duck!
>"REIIIIIIIIMUUUUUUUU! HELP! ASSAULT! ASSAULT!"

>Wait for Tashi to approve or deny this
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 12:28:34 pm
> If we duck, back off as well!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 02:02:50 pm
>Duck!
>"REIIIIIIIIMUUUUUUUU! HELP! ASSAULT! ASSAULT!"

>Wait for Tashi to approve or deny this
> If we duck, back off as well!
> You duck and stumble backwards, dodging the swipe.
> And yell for Reimu.
> Meanwhile, she turns with her swipe, continuing and keeping her momentum.

//Eddited to adjust the way certain things were described.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 02:15:15 pm
//It's fine. My post doesn't change.

> Keep backing away! Make sure we don't trip with the fence or anything! (Jump it if we have to)
> "REIMUUUUUU!!!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 02:59:30 pm
//It's fine. My post doesn't change.

> Keep backing away! Make sure we don't trip with the fence or anything! (Jump it if we have to)
> "REIMUUUUUU!!!"
> You continue backing away as you call.
> The woman misses a second strike.
> "Hey, you might wanna do something before Reimu actually does come."
> "I get it I get it!" The woman backs off, heading to Daiyousei.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 04:06:28 pm
>Keep an eye on Madame McWeirdWings.
>"Are you done trying to attack me...?"
>If we can get to her, try making our way to Remedy to check if she's alright, do not take our eyes off them.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 04:24:36 pm
>Keep an eye on Madame McWeirdWings.
>"Are you done trying to attack me...?"
>If we can get to her, try making our way to Remedy to check if she's alright, do not take our eyes off them.
> The woman spreads dark clouds out when she reaches Daiyousei, obstructing your view.
> You check on Remedy... She seems fine, but she's unconscious...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 04:28:22 pm
>Our view of them or our view completely?
>If the former:
>>Grab Remedy quickly and carefully.
>>Flee towards the shrine.
>If the latter:
>>Grab Remedy quickly and carefully.
>>Flee in the direction we think the shrine is.

>Wait for Tashi to approve/deny
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 04:35:01 pm
>Our view of them or our view completely?

>Wait for Tashi to approve/deny
> Your view is blocked from just them. You still have view of the shrine and elsewhere.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 04:37:37 pm
>Grab Remedy quickly and carefully.
>Flee towards the shrine as fast as our adrenaline-fueled fluffyness can while keeping her safe.
>Be ready to dodge attacks en-route.

>Wait for Tashi to approve/deny
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 04:40:16 pm
> Wait a second on that.
> Are they actually near the shrine? If so, how much?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 04:42:08 pm
> Wait a second on that.
> Are they actually near the shrine? If so, how much?
>This should take no time.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 09:55:10 pm
> Wait a second on that.
> Are they actually near the shrine? If so, how much?
> They're further from the shrine than you and Remedy. The shrine is still far though.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 09:57:23 pm
>Grab Remedy quickly and carefully.
>Flee towards the shrine as fast as our adrenaline-fueled fluffyness can while keeping her safe.
>Be ready to dodge attacks en-route.
>If we get so hounded that don't think we can make it shout for Reimu again

>Wait for Tashi to approve/deny
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 16, 2018, 10:20:27 pm
'Sfine
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 10:23:50 pm
>Grab Remedy quickly and carefully.
>Flee towards the shrine as fast as our adrenaline-fueled fluffyness can while keeping her safe.
>Be ready to dodge attacks en-route.
>If we get so hounded that don't think we can make it shout for Reimu again

>Wait for Tashi to approve/deny
> You carefully grab Remedy.
> "Hey, don't leave your cat over there." You hear a different voice from the darkness.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 10:26:47 pm
>Where's Sokrates?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 10:31:36 pm
>Where's Sokrates?
> You don't recall seeing him after you fell...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 10:32:54 pm
>"Sokrates!?!"
>Look frantically for him, keep our guard up though.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2018, 10:36:47 pm
>"Sokrates!?!"
>Look frantically for him, keep our guard up though.
> You frantically look around for Sokrates.
> Realizing he's on your shoulder still as a fairy tackles you down.
> "You really..." Daiyousei sighs within the darkness as you fall.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2018, 10:43:45 pm
>Do not let go of Remedy under any circumstances.
>Don't let whoever is on us knock us out.
>"I know danmaku! Sokrates has claws! D-Don't make me defend ourselves!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 02:44:45 am
>Do not let go of Remedy under any circumstances.
>Don't let whoever is on us knock us out.
>"I know danmaku! Sokrates has claws! D-Don't make me defend ourselves!"
> You keep tight hold of Remedy.
> "We've already won now! You better give up and run instead!" The new voice says, trying to pull Remedy away from you.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 02:48:37 am
>Where is she (as in the one on top of us trying to pull away Remedy) in relation to us? Are they between us and Remedy or are they at an angle?
>This should take no time
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 03:00:47 am
>Where is she (as in the one on top of us trying to pull away Remedy) in relation to us? Are they between us and Remedy or are they at an angle?
>This should take no time
> They're on the other side of Remedy. They're trying to get a hand between you and her to push/pull you away.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 03:08:27 am
>Hug Remedy tightly.
>Fire a radial burst of fast star Danmaku, such that the shots spawn at a radius around us that's just beyond Remedy but before our attacker. If there's one thing we don't forget, it's how to use star magic!
>No need to use excessive power, just enough to cause some nice knockback
>If it successfully makes them back off, use the window it creates to flee towards the shrine as fast as possible!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 03:10:00 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 03:13:17 am
>Hug Remedy tightly.
>Fire a radial burst of fast star Danmaku, such that the shots spawn at a radius around us that's just beyond Remedy but before our attacker. If there's one thing we don't forget, it's how to use star magic!
>No need to use excessive power, just enough to cause some nice knockback
>If it successfully makes them back off, use the window it creates to flee towards the shrine as fast as possible!
> You fire a burst of danmaku at just the distance to hit the other person.
> "Ah. Y-You're gonna hurt her like that!" The other person warns.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 03:16:04 am
>Did the shots connect?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 03:18:32 am
>Did the shots connect?
> Yes, but she's still holding on.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 03:21:48 am
>Keep our grip on Remedy.
>"Stop attacking us like psychopaths and I won't have to resort to self-defense! I-I'll do it again if I have to!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 03:22:41 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 03:29:00 am
>Keep our grip on Remedy.
>"Stop attacking us like psychopaths and I won't have to resort to self-defense! I-I'll do it again if I have to!"
> You keep your grip.
> "Fine, do your worst!"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 03:35:38 am
>"Please just let us go... We did nothing to you..."

>If they do not comply:

>>Hug Remedy tightly again.
>>Fire a denser burst with a tiny bit more power, make it have a fast travel speed, such that the shots spawn at a radius around us that's just beyond Remedy but before our attacker.
>>Flee towards the Shrine with our party if the opportunity presents itself. It doesn't matter if it's dark, just go in the direction we remember that's AWAY from the psychos
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 03:36:20 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 03:39:26 am
>"Please just let us go... We did nothing to you..."

>If they do not comply:

>>Hug Remedy tightly again.
>>Fire a denser burst with a tiny bit more power, make it have a fast travel speed, such that the shots spawn at a radius around us that's just beyond Remedy but before our attacker.
>>Flee towards the Shrine with our party if the opportunity presents itself. It doesn't matter if it's dark, just go in the direction we remember that's AWAY from the psychos
> "Nu uh!"
> You hold Remedy tightly again and fire a stronger burst.
> The other person lets go, allowing you to flee towards the shrine.
> You manage to encounter Reimu some time away from the shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 03:40:53 am
>Is she approaching us?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 03:41:35 am
>Is she approaching us?
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 03:44:13 am
>"Miss Reimu! Miss Reimu!"
>Fly towards safety of the Reimu
>"Thispsychopathwithweirdwingstriedtoknockmeoutfornoreasonandtherewassomeoneelsetheretoo,therewaslikedarknesseverywherearetheyfollowingus!?!"
>Pant... Pant...
>Check behind us.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 03:50:53 am
>"Miss Reimu! Miss Reimu!"
>Fly towards safety of the Reimu
>"Thispsychopathwithweirdwingstriedtoknockmeoutfornoreasonandtherewassomeoneelsetheretoo,therewaslikedarknesseverywherearetheyfollowingus!?!"
>Pant... Pant...
>Check behind us.
> You fly over to Reimu and blubber, biting your tongue, before checking behind you.
> There's a fairy flying towards you, wavering a lot in the air. She seems to stumble into the ground a few times.
> "What?" Reimu questions.
> "G-Give back R-Remy." The fairy continues. "Please."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 03:58:04 am
>"My friend Remedy and I were attacked by a psychotic girl with weird red/blue wings, and suddenly Daiyousei was enveloped and darkness, and when I was trying to check if Remedy was alright they tried to attack me again, I had to use Danmaku in self defense and then I was going to put Remedy into the safety of your shrine until she recovered..."
>Look at fairy, back away a bit if she gets too close.
>"A-Are you the one that tackled me? What do you want with Remedy? Where's the other psychos!?! A-Are you Psycho McWeirdWings doing that smoke trick again!?!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 04:06:35 am
>"My friend Remedy and I were attacked by a psychotic girl with weird red/blue wings, and suddenly Daiyousei was enveloped and darkness, and when I was trying to check if Remedy was alright they tried to attack me again, I had to use Danmaku in self defense and then I was going to put Remedy into the safety of your shrine until she recovered..."
>Look at fairy, back away a bit if she gets too close.
>"A-Are you the one that tackled me? What do you want with Remedy? Where's the other psychos!?! A-Are you Psycho McWeirdWings doing that smoke trick again!?!"
> The fairy stops as she notices Reimu, and backs away a bit.
> "Pyscho? Nue?" Reimu turns.
> "T-That's my friend m-miss shrine maiden. Remedy. We were just over there with Daiyousei when this person came here asking about fusion and attacking us for not telling. I-I didn't attack her because good fairies don't attack people without at least trying to talk to them first. And we don't kill either. Daiyousei said something about her being fused with someone already..."
> Reimu turns back to you.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 04:12:40 am
>"That's not what happened. I was telling Daiyousei how I met this lady named, Alice Margatroid, or was it A-Large Omegahemorrhoid? Anyway, she suddenly started laughing and there was smoke and this lady with red and blue wings was there, and then someone hit me in the back of the head. I came to. Remedy was unconscious, and the psycho lady tries to attack me for no reason. If there was someone fused with me I'd know because 1. I would probably be aware of it even if I did lose my memory, and 2. I would've definitely would've written something like that down in this helpful notebook you apparently gave me. I'm also pretty sure if this fairy was Remedy's friend, she would've been with us, since a friend of hers would be a friend of mine..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 04:20:39 am
>"That's not what happened. I was telling Daiyousei how I met this lady named, Alice Margatroid, or was it A-Large Omegahemorrhoid? Anyway, she suddenly started laughing and there was smoke and this lady with red and blue wings was there, and then someone hit me in the back of the head. I came to. Remedy was unconscious, and the psycho lady tries to attack me for no reason. If there was someone fused with me I'd know because 1. I would probably be aware of it even if I did lose my memory, and 2. I would've definitely would've written something like that down in this helpful notebook you apparently gave me. I'm also pretty sure if this fairy was Remedy's friend, she would've been with us, since a friend of hers would be a friend of mine..."
> "I-I've known Remedy longer than you have! She likes helping out people at the lake, but I wanted to bring her to the village and maybe get her to help people there. And Daiyousei wouldn't laugh at that sort of thing. That's name calling and she's a good fairy. The goodest fairy in fact! Y-You're not even injured at all."
> Reimu sighs.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 04:29:54 am
>"I know she's a good fairy! I apparently met her at some point and despite losing my memory she stuck with me and Daiyousei! She offered to help me with my memory even! That's why I didn't want the winged psycho or that strange darkness hurting her anymore. If you were truly an innocent bystander, then I'm sorry for hurting you, but I seriously thought you were one of them because you just tackled me out of nowhere without even saying a word to me beforehand. And the only time I was hit was when I was originally hit in the head, by the way, so that's why I don't appear injured..."
>Does the back of our head hurt?
>If yes:
>>"The back of my head still hurts, by the way..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 04:37:33 am
>"I know she's a good fairy! I apparently met her at some point and despite losing my memory she stuck with me and Daiyousei! She offered to help me with my memory even! That's why I didn't want the winged psycho or that strange darkness hurting her anymore. If you were truly an innocent bystander, then I'm sorry for hurting you, but I seriously thought you were one of them because you just tackled me out of nowhere without even saying a word to me beforehand. And the only time I was hit was when I was originally hit in the head, by the way, so that's why I don't appear injured..."
>Does the back of our head hurt?
>If yes:
>>"The back of my head still hurts, by the way..."
> It does.
> "She's just gonna do something bad to Remedy. Don't let her miss shrine maiden. Please."
> "Turn around and let me see your head." Reimu says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 04:46:09 am
>Do so.
>"I would never hurt someone who has been so kind to me! In fact, I consider the second closest person to me since my last memory lapse, the first being Sokrates. Besides, when I repelled my attacker with danmaku, I specifically took special care not to accidentally hit Remedy with it. Besides, she has to be important since I wrote her down in that notebook, just like Miss Reimu, Melissa McDonalds, Maleass Marmalade, and Daiyousei, and those Coconut and Sir No people"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 04:50:19 am
>Do so.
>"I would never hurt someone who has been so kind to me! In fact, I consider the second closest person to me since my last memory lapse, the first being Sokrates. Besides, when I repelled my attacker with danmaku, I specifically took special care not to accidentally hit Remedy with it. Besides, she has to be important since I wrote her down in that notebook, just like Miss Reimu, Melissa McDonalds, Maleass Marmalade, and Daiyousei, and those Coconut and Sir No people"
> You turn around.
> Reimu places her hands on your head for a bit, before she lets go and steps back some.
> "You are hiding someone in you." Reimu says.
> "See!? I knew Daiyousei wouldn't lie about that!"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 04:54:42 am
>Look utterly shocked.
>"W-Wait, there actually is someone in me without my knowledge!?!"
>Look disgusted
>"Well it's OBVIOUSLY not something I was willing to do! I would've definitely written 'person name here is fused in me' or something like that down if I knew about it! Eww! Get it out! Get it out! Miss Reimu! Get it out!"
>Panic mode, don't drop our precious cargo though.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 17, 2018, 04:55:47 am
//Wait. A. Segundo.

Edit: I am not sure we should act like that. We should just tell her that we aren't trying to hide anyone, but not like that... It's sounds so hectic that would give Reimu just all the more reason to, uh, do whatever she is going to (I am smelling seeeals~). I propose to be more calm and firm and don't let the emotions take the best of us.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 05:05:44 am
>Give Tashi 1 hour to write up a better solution before going with mine as a default
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 17, 2018, 05:16:08 am
Proposaling?

> Look shocked.
> "S-Someone? Like... there's someone else beside me?! Well that's actually something I didn't expected!"
> Look disgusted.
> "I don't like that! I don't want someone to be inside me without my permission. Reimu, please help me with this!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 05:33:54 am
Proposaling?

> Look shocked.
> "S-Someone? Like... there's someone else beside me?! Well that's actually something I didn't expected!"
> Look disgusted.
> "I don't like that! I don't want someone to be inside me without my permission. Reimu, please help me with this!"
>This is better, use this
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 05:42:28 am
Proposaling?

> Look shocked.
> "S-Someone? Like... there's someone else beside me?! Well that's actually something I didn't expected!"
> Look disgusted.
> "I don't like that! I don't want someone to be inside me without my permission. Reimu, please help me with this!"
> "She's faking! She keeps making..."
> The sounds drown out as you return to that void.
> ...
> "Ah, it happened again. I'm glad it wasn't like, years later... But, what the heck is happening here?" The other you speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 05:45:45 am
>"Put me back now imagination figment! This is the worst possible time for this to happen!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 06:00:20 am
>"Put me back now imagination figment! This is the worst possible time for this to happen!"
> "If I could control this, I would. Maybe it'll just be short like last time though."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 06:09:08 am
>Fall to our knees
>"I-I'm scared about what's going to happen... Apparently someone is hiding in me without my permission... Some fairy who may or may not be a psycho using a smoke trick is trying to frame me for a crime... I-I don't want to lose Remedy either... She's so kind..."
>Pinch ourselves
>"C'mon! Snap out of it! Put me back! Or at least send my figment of my imagination out instead!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 06:52:17 am
>Fall to our knees
>"I-I'm scared about what's going to happen... Apparently someone is hiding in me without my permission... Some fairy who may or may not be a psycho using a smoke trick is trying to frame me for a crime... I-I don't want to lose Remedy either... She's so kind..."
>Pinch ourselves
>"C'mon! Snap out of it! Put me back! Or at least send my figment of my imagination out instead!"
> "E-Even me?" The other you asks. "Geez, this situation does look bad for us..."
...
> "Okay Ellen... This is too big a situation for me to just let you handle. I have plans of my own, and taking control of the body would make them easier, rather than just sitting here while you do things. Now I could help you with your problems, but right now, I don't seem much reason to. So you've gotta give me reasons. Decipher if I'm really another you specifically or actually someone else. Beat me in a fight. Actually figure out what's going on here, something to convince me to help you. We've got a bit of time, so don't panic. You'll just lose your body for quite some time and still have your forgetfulness if you can't convince me."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 06:55:52 am
>Did the ellipsis imply a snap back to reality or a transition to yet another void...?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 06:56:48 am
>Did the ellipsis imply a snap back to reality or a transition to yet another void...?
> Just a momentary silence. Neither of those.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 17, 2018, 07:22:28 pm
> Calm ourselves a bit.
> Do we remember naming Remedy?
> "So I just have to convince you that I can handle this situation?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 08:46:30 pm
> Calm ourselves a bit.
> Do we remember naming Remedy?
> "So I just have to convince you that I can handle this situation?"
> You do.
> "It's looking pretty bad right now."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 17, 2018, 09:22:23 pm
> Frown.
> "Do you think that fairy is a fake? Because I somewhat do."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 09:33:20 pm
> Frown.
> "Do you think that fairy is a fake? Because I somewhat do."
> "Already know that Ellen."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 17, 2018, 09:57:29 pm
> "Great. Just found that out too."
> Stand up.
> "Now, about you... You are supposedly other part of me that remembers the things I don't, right? How is that even possible?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2018, 10:05:29 pm
> "Great. Just found that out too."
> Stand up.
> "Now, about you... You are supposedly other part of me that remembers the things I don't, right? How is that even possible?"
> "Do you know why you're forgetting so much?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2018, 10:24:58 pm
//lunch. Just enough time for one post.
>"Erm... I have a few theories. Either I was born that way, or maybe it's a curse or side effect from something I don't remember?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 17, 2018, 10:28:47 pm
> "Or maybe, considering how you spoke before... I could also theorize that you take control at times, leaving this part of me unaware of anything, while you do as you please."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2018, 03:07:46 am
//lunch. Just enough time for one post.
>"Erm... I have a few theories. Either I was born that way, or maybe it's a curse or side effect from something I don't remember?"
> "Or maybe, considering how you spoke before... I could also theorize that you take control at times, leaving this part of me unaware of anything, while you do as you please."
> "That's not it. I haven't taken control. Even now, we're wondering what Reimu is gonna do."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2018, 03:09:38 am
>"Still? Is this like one of those places where a second of real time is several hours?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2018, 03:14:49 am
>"Still? Is this like one of those places where a second of real time is several hours?"
> "Uh... No. This is all real time."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2018, 03:19:22 am
>Jump in alarm
>"A-Ah!!! What if they already did something to Remedy!?! What if we were framed having this conversation!?! I thought you said we had time!!!"

//Why am I half expecting a gut punch conga line like late Dai-quest already...


EDIT:
>Parse the below in addition to the above if Tashi approves or wants to reword it. If he does not approve/reword it and it's been about 4-5 hours since this edit (~11:23 PM MST), parse ONLY the above.

>Calm down.
>"We don't have time for this... Our innocence and Remedy are on the line. You want control of what I assume to be our body, and I want control of our body too. In that case, I propose a compromise, why don't we just share it equally, at least until this situation is over?"
>Hold our our hand to her.
>"Besides, working together might be beneficial for both of us, you get what I forget, and judging from your questions earlier you don't seem to be fully aware of what's going on when I'm aware... In a way, we're kinda like two halves to a whole!"
>Smile
>"Please, take my hand... Perhaps if we're holding each other we'll come to awareness at the same time. If you end up not liking it, then once we're out of this situation and things calm down, we can go back to the way things were if you wish, and you can do what you want to do. Do we have a deal...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 18, 2018, 06:31:24 am
//I am cool with it, but just an observation...

> Don't sound alarmed at all.

//I would rather not show her we are like this. We want to show her, after all, we can handle this situation ourselves.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2018, 07:41:38 am
>Jump in alarm
>"A-Ah!!! What if they already did something to Remedy!?! What if we were framed having this conversation!?! I thought you said we had time!!!"

//Why am I half expecting a gut punch conga line like late Dai-quest already...


EDIT:
>Parse the below in addition to the above if Tashi approves or wants to reword it. If he does not approve/reword it and it's been about 4-5 hours since this edit (~11:23 PM MST), parse ONLY the above.

>Calm down.
>"We don't have time for this... Our innocence and Remedy are on the line. You want control of what I assume to be our body, and I want control of our body too. In that case, I propose a compromise, why don't we just share it equally, at least until this situation is over?"
>Hold our our hand to her.
>"Besides, working together might be beneficial for both of us, you get what I forget, and judging from your questions earlier you don't seem to be fully aware of what's going on when I'm aware... In a way, we're kinda like two halves to a whole!"
>Smile
>"Please, take my hand... Perhaps if we're holding each other we'll come to awareness at the same time. If you end up not liking it, then once we're out of this situation and things calm down, we can go back to the way things were if you wish, and you can do what you want to do. Do we have a deal...?"
//I am cool with it, but just an observation...

> Don't sound alarmed at all.

//I would rather not show her we are like this. We want to show her, after all, we can handle this situation ourselves.
> The other you seems to think to herself...
> "How about you promise to keep secret about what goes on in this body, here or out there. No one hears a word unless I want them to, and I'll at least reme- er, save this."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2018, 07:56:02 am
>Do we know what "this" is referring to? This meeting or the current situation outside...?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2018, 08:01:11 am
>Do we know what "this" is referring to? This meeting or the current situation outside...?
> You believe the latter.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2018, 08:03:26 am
>"Is that a new deal or an addition to my deal...?"
>Continue holding our hand to her.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2018, 08:04:54 am
>"Is that a new deal or an addition to my deal...?"
>Continue holding our hand to her.
> "Whichever you want it to be."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2018, 08:08:39 am
>"Alright. We share control of the body, at least until this situation is resolved, then if you don't like it we can go back to how things are now, and you can do what you can do. In return, I promise not to tell anyone about the true inner workings of our body, and I will do my best to remember that."
>Smile, continue offering our hand
>"Deal?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2018, 08:31:27 am
>"Alright. We share control of the body, at least until this situation is resolved, then if you don't like it we can go back to how things are now, and you can do what you can do. In return, I promise not to tell anyone about the true inner workings of our body, and I will do my best to remember that."
>Smile, continue offering our hand
>"Deal?"
> The other you takes your hand, and begins to shift to a slightly different figure (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaaqiCtR3qA)...
> "Then lets stop acting a fool and get to business. Just follow my lead, Ellen, we'll make this as favorable as possible..." The now slightly familiar face announces as you begin to return to reality. "Finally..."
> Remedy is currently in the fairy's arms, behind Reimu. Reimu seems to be examining you. Daiyousei is further behind the three.
> ("First we wanna turn the tables. That fairy with Remedy is Nue, and that Daiyousei is actually Mamizou. Call them out, expose them, do something.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2018, 08:49:30 am
>Where have we seen that face before?
>Do we have any of our old memories back now that we're in sync with our shadow "other half (?)"

//Tashiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2018, 08:58:36 am
>Where have we seen that face before?
>Do we have any of our old memories back now that we're in sync with our shadow "other half (?)"

//Tashiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
> You don't recall completely. She still looks quite like you, but different too...
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2018, 09:02:07 am
>("I haven't dealt with people like them before, as far as I can remember. So I have no clue how to expose them safely... Plus they are holding Remedy... Any recommendations?")

>Wait for Tashi, I'm sorry but I'm just unsure about this one...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2018, 09:02:51 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 18, 2018, 03:58:00 pm
> ("For what is worth, though, they already made a wrong step. The supposed fairy friend of Remedy shouldn't know that she has that name in the first place.")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2018, 07:20:02 pm
>("I haven't dealt with people like them before, as far as I can remember. So I have no clue how to expose them safely... Plus they are holding Remedy... Any recommendations?")

>Wait for Tashi, I'm sorry but I'm just unsure about this one...
> ("You know their names now. Just call them out. Reimu will fall in place for the rest.")
> "She's awake now..." Reimu says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2018, 07:21:49 pm
>("Wouldn't she get suspicious if I suddenly know their names, though?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2018, 08:00:43 pm
> ("For what is worth, though, they already made a wrong step. The supposed fairy friend of Remedy shouldn't know that she has that name in the first place.")
>("Wouldn't she get suspicious if I suddenly know their names, though?")
> ("And this is any better?")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 18, 2018, 08:05:09 pm
> ("... Let's do this.")
> "I'd like to say something."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2018, 08:05:32 pm
> ("... Let's do this.")
> "I'd like to say something."
> "Hm?" Reimu steps back.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2018, 08:07:49 pm
>What details regarding naming Remedy do we remember?
>"Miss Fairy, how long have you known Remedy? Did you know her ever since she got her name?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2018, 08:14:42 pm
>What details regarding naming Remedy do we remember?
>"Miss Fairy, how long have you known Remedy? Did you know her ever since she got her name?"
> You named her that when she... sorta helped you at the lake.
> ("I said follow my lead, Ellen...")
> "Before she got that name." The fairy says. "Daiyousei was probably-"
> "Hang on, this is about her first."
> ("Great job...") You hear a sigh.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2018, 08:20:03 pm
>("In my defense you didn't really give me anything to work with! You just said call them out, which would've made Reimu even more suspicious of us! Besides, when you said 'follow my lead' I was expecting 'repeat this sentence' kinda stuff!")

>Tashiiiiiiiii~
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 18, 2018, 10:22:51 pm
>("In my defense you didn't really give me anything to work with! You just said call them out, which would've made Reimu even more suspicious of us! Besides, when you said 'follow my lead' I was expecting 'repeat this sentence' kinda stuff!")

>Tashiiiiiiiii~

> Uh, let's not. Having an argument with other us will only make her take rends of situation and leave us on standby. Let's focus.

> Instead:

> "Well, I was kinda curious how many things Miss Nue knew, Reimu."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 19, 2018, 01:40:49 am
//I mean, we literally have no excuse as to why we know that's Nue... there's just too many things against us here...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 19, 2018, 01:55:14 am
//Actually, THERE is one. Trust me.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 19, 2018, 02:45:42 am
//Okay, it's all right to go
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 03:18:01 am
> Uh, let's not. Having an argument with other us will only make her take rends of situation and leave us on standby. Let's focus.

> Instead:

> "Well, I was kinda curious how many things Miss Nue knew, Reimu."
> "Why do you have someone else in you?"
> "Why is Mamizou impersonating Daiyousei and where is she really at?" You speak.
> "This is about you."
> ("Ask her if there's any weird smell.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 19, 2018, 03:19:48 am
>"Does something smell weird to you...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 04:29:17 am
>"Does something smell weird to you...?"
> "Why are you-" Reimu pauses, turning around.
> "She had to call Reimu huh..." Daiyousei speaks.
> "Ah... I get it now." Reimu looks over to the fairy.
> "U-Uh, we'll be going now..." The fairy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 19, 2018, 04:30:27 am
>"Let Remedy go.... please..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 04:36:01 am
>"Let Remedy go.... please..."
> "Hang on, I'm interested now." Reimu says. "What do you have against her?"
> "It was only a prank. We wanted to have a bit of fun." The fairy changes, appearing as that winged girl again.
> Daiyousei's shape changes as well, to a... Woman with a large bushy tail... You aren't sure what she is.
> "But now that you know, that's pretty much ruined."
> ("And where's Daiyousei?")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 19, 2018, 04:38:04 am
>"So... that Daiyousei I met was fake the whole time...? Where's the real Daiyousei? A-And can you please let Remedy go?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 04:44:22 am
>"So... that Daiyousei I met was fake the whole time...? Where's the real Daiyousei? A-And can you please let Remedy go?"
> "It'll... it'll be fine." 'Mamizou' says "This can still be fine."
> "You really want me to just let her go? I think she'd be better near us..." The winged girl, Nue says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 19, 2018, 04:46:01 am
> "Uh, after all that happened, I doubt it pretty much!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 05:00:28 am
> "Uh, after all that happened, I doubt it pretty much!
> Nue looks to Mamizou, then shrugs and sets Remedy down.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 19, 2018, 05:01:44 am
> "Then, if you finally excuse me..."
> Check on Remedy, but wary of Mami and Nue.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 05:02:44 am
> "Then, if you finally excuse me..."
> Check on Remedy.
> You head over to Remedy carefully, holding her up a bit.
> She seems fine still. No injuries...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 19, 2018, 05:06:27 am
>Feel relieved
>Gently carry her away from our new nemeses back to where we originally were.
>Keep eye on both of them the whole way there.
>Gently set her down.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 19, 2018, 05:08:11 am
> But don't trip!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 06:16:56 am
>Feel relieved
>Gently carry her away from our new nemeses back to where we originally were.
>Keep eye on both of them the whole way there.
>Gently set her down.
> But don't trip!
> You carry Remedy away.
> ("Let's keep on Nue... I wanna know what she means by that.")
> You set Remedy down away.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 19, 2018, 03:27:58 pm
> "But... what do you mean with that you said?"
> Frown and look at Nue.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 03:53:40 pm
> "But... what do you mean with that you said?"
> Frown and look at Nue.
> "Who knows. You probably don't wanna hear anything from me anyways." Nue shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 19, 2018, 05:23:11 pm
> "I am willing to hear."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 05:38:29 pm
> "I am willing to hear."
> "You don't seem that willing."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 19, 2018, 05:41:01 pm
>Cock an eyebrow and send a non-verbal "Oh, really..." with our body language
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 09:49:41 pm
>Cock an eyebrow and send a non-verbal "Oh, really..." with our body language
> "Maybe back up a few more meters, that'll probably convince me." Nue says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 19, 2018, 10:15:20 pm
//I don't trust this one bit...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 19, 2018, 10:37:39 pm
//I don't trust Nue to give us any good information anyway. 
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 19, 2018, 10:56:57 pm
> ("We can't go as she likes, at least not like this. Too dangerous for us.")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 10:58:36 pm
> ("We can't go as she likes, at least not like this. Too dangerous for us.")
> ("You're seriously afraid of her? Whatever...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 19, 2018, 11:04:27 pm
> ("More like I don't want anything to happen to us. Do you think it's worth it?")
> Look at Reimu.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2018, 11:14:18 pm
> ("More like I don't want anything to happen to us. Do you think it's worth it?")
> Look at Reimu.
> ("Yes.")
> Reimu's looking at you.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 19, 2018, 11:18:52 pm
> How far away are we from the duo of Mami and Nue? Like, how many steps of separation are from them and us?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 12:40:27 am
> How far away are we from the duo of Mami and Nue? Like, how many steps of separation are from them and us?
> You don't know. You weren't counting or anything...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 12:51:11 am
> Approach. Keep ourselves wary of anything, and don't just approach too much.
> "There. Would you tell now?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 01:47:22 am
> Approach. Keep ourselves wary of anything, and don't just approach too much.
> "There. Would you tell now?"
> You approach.
> "Mmm... Give me Remedy and I might tell you~" Nue says.
> ("Oh. Do it. We'll get her back anyways.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 01:53:26 am
> "I refuse."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 01:57:28 am
> "I refuse."
> ("You know I've been telling you to do these instead of forcing you to...") The voice says.
> "Oh well..." Nue says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 02:01:46 am
> ("I won't play this game. She will keep asking for more and more until I have my hands tied. Sorry, but I won't involve Remedy in this further.")
> "I suppose this is all. So, back to the topic..."
> Look at Reimu.
> "Do you see now?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 02:22:35 am
> ("I won't play this game. She will keep asking for more and more until I have my hands tied. Sorry, but I won't involve Remedy in this further.")
> "I suppose this is all. So, back to the topic..."
> Look at Reimu.
> "Do you see now?"
> ("Just do it.")
> "I believe so..." Reimu says.
> Nue starts to leave.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 02:24:37 am
> ("I can't do that, other me. It's just wrong.")
> "... You will let them be? We still don't know about the real Daiyousei..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 02:36:09 am
> ("I can't do that, other me. It's just wrong.")
> "... You will let them be? We still don't know about the real Daiyousei..."
> ("...Fine...")
> "They're not going to tell anything..." Reimu says, placing a hand on your head again. "And maybe they were lying about that fusion thing too..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 02:39:52 am
> How are we in height compared to Reimu?
> Is Mami leaving or staying?
> "I guess. Considering how they lied about Dai and stuff..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2018, 02:40:44 am
>Look at Remedy.
>"How long do you think she'll be out...?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 02:46:15 am
> How are we in height compared to Reimu?
> Is Mami leaving or staying?
> "I guess. Considering how they lied about Dai and stuff..."
>Look at Remedy.
>"How long do you think she'll be out...?"
> You're around the same size. Maybe smaller...
> Leaving.
> "Probably only a bit..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 02:52:38 am
> "That makes me glad... Thanks, Reimu. For your help."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 02:53:45 am
> "That makes me glad... Thanks, Reimu. For your help."
> "I'm going back. Don't get into more trouble." Reimu starts back towards the shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2018, 02:58:49 am
>"Okay."
>Write in notebook:
Daiyousei turned out to be fake. Renew search. We need to find the real one!
Shapeshifters like Nue and Mamizou are mean. Don't be overly trusting unless you're certain they're not a shapeshifter.
>Stay with Remedy and guard her until she comes to. Notify when something interesting happens in the meantime.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 03:08:31 am
>"Okay."
>Write in notebook:
Daiyousei turned out to be fake. Renew search. We need to find the real one!
Shapeshifters like Nue and Mamizou are mean. Don't be overly trusting unless you're certain they're not a shapeshifter.
>Stay with Remedy and guard her until she comes to. Notify when something interesting happens in the meantime.
> You gently set down Remedy and begin to write.
> You finish, then take out your FuwaFuwaBagua and ...turn it on?
> It starts to emit a flame, which you begin to lower the notebook down to.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 03:10:08 am
> Don't let other us set our notebook in flames!
> ("H-Hey, what is this?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 03:11:53 am
> Don't let other us set our notebook in flames!
> ("H-Hey, what is this?")
> ("Just lightening our load.")
> You resist, but it's not doing much against your arms.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 03:14:39 am
> Drop the notebook. At least that could give us a bit more of a distance!
> ("F-For what reason?")
> Keep resisting.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 03:25:21 am
> Drop the notebook. At least that could give us a bit more of a distance!
> ("F-For what reason?")
> Keep resisting.
> You drop the notebook, right onto the bagua that was directly below. The notebook falls off of course, but an edge is aflame.
> ("So we can carry more that we actually need.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2018, 03:28:56 am
>Stamp out the flame with our foot!
>("B-But I need it!")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 03:36:38 am
>Stamp out the flame with our foot!
>("B-But I need it!")
> You try, but your chosen leg doesn't move.
> ("And I needed that information Nue had, but we're at disagreements...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 03:38:18 am
> ("I just couldn't do it! She was going to keep tricking us! And I couldn't bring Remedy to such thing either!")
> Keep trying!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2018, 03:39:45 am
>Will ALL our limbs to smother the flame. She surely can't control everything at once.
>Attempt to throw every imaginable part of our body at it too.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 04:06:25 am
> ("I just couldn't do it! She was going to keep tricking us! And I couldn't bring Remedy to such thing either!")
> Keep trying!
>Will ALL our limbs to smother the flame. She surely can't control everything at once.
>Attempt to throw every imaginable part of our body at it too.
> You throw yourself onto the notebook, patting the small flame out.
> ("I'm not another you Ellen. I'm Marisa Kirisame, the Human Magician you fought against before those ruins.") The voice says. ("What Reimu said about there being someone fused with you was right. And what Nue and Mamizou said and did got me thinking about if Remedy was important to Daiyousei in some way. Now we don't know if there's something happening to Daiyousei nor exactly what Remedy has to do with her."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2018, 04:14:34 am
>Light up
>("You're Melinda Krackatoa!?! Oh! This is good! I think the notebook said I tried to look for you earlier? Do you remember what that was about? When did you get in me? Can you teach me cooler star magic? Oh this is so cool!")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 04:26:40 am
>Light up
>("You're Melinda Krackatoa!?! Oh! This is good! I think the notebook said I tried to look for you earlier? Do you remember what that was about? When did you get in me? Can you teach me cooler star magic? Oh this is so cool!")
> ("Yea. You wanted to know about fusion, which I know more than Daiyousei wants anyone else to. But why should I tell and teach you anything else when you went against my lead?")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 04:36:42 am
> ("There should be more ways of gathering information.")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 05:00:24 am
> ("There should be more ways of gathering information.")
> ("And we had one right there.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 05:06:34 am
> ("And there are some that are wrong")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 05:18:46 am
> ("And there are some that are wrong")
> ("Sure...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 06:56:13 am
> ("Hey, I am sure we'll come up with something. Uh... by the way, why are you inside me- I-I mean fused with me?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 07:12:55 am
> ("Hey, I am sure we'll come up with something. Uh... by the way, why are you inside me- I-I mean fused with me?")
> ("I wanted to return, but also stay hidden. It's complicated. I chose you because of a few things. Danmaku that wouldn't be suspicious if it was similar to mine. Appearance as well...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 07:17:45 am
> ("Hmm...")
> Hmm... Try to think about seeing Marisa. We might as well find a way to reach that, uh, place in our mind when we talked with 'the other us'.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 07:24:39 am
> ("Hmm...")
> Hmm... Try to think about seeing Marisa. We might as well find a way to reach that, uh, place in our mind when we talked with 'the other us'.
> You try to think...
> Nothing comes of it...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 09:06:31 am
> ("Can I see you? Like, the real you?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 09:08:42 am
> ("Can I see you? Like, the real you?")
> ("You did earlier.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 09:14:02 am
> ("Well, at that moment I thought I was talking to other me, but now that I know that isn't the case... I would really like to see you, now as other person besides me.")
> Sit back. Take our notepad and examine it.
> Since when we have a bagua?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 09:17:09 am
> ("Well, at that moment I thought I was talking to other me, but now that I know that isn't the case... I would really like to see you, now as other person besides me.")
> Sit back. Take our notepad and examine it.
> Since when we have a bagua?
> You sit up.
> Just a small bit of it's corner is burned... It's not a lot of space.
> Recently. You don't recall...
> ("Then just remember how I looked.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 09:21:53 am
> ("... Okay.")
> Sigh and look at Remedy.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 09:29:06 am
> ("... Okay.")
> Sigh and look at Remedy.
> You look to Remedy.
> ("Well, they mentioned her not being at the village yet. Maybe that was truth at least. But that gives more confusion to what she has to do with Daiyousei and why they were copying her. Maybe it's nothing though.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 09:38:03 am
> ("Also remember that they wanted o so much get me for... whatever reason...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 09:40:46 am
> ("Also remember that they wanted o so much get me for... whatever reason...")
> ("I think they just wanted to knock you out so it'd be easier to get Remedy...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 09:42:29 am
> ("But all that stuff saying that I had someone else in me? How did they knew, to begin with?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 09:48:40 am
> ("But all that stuff saying that I had someone else in me? How did they knew, to begin with?")
> ("You said another you. They probably misinterpreted it as fusion.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2018, 10:18:37 am
>("Do you think we should check out this fairy village and bring Remedy there? I mean, I want to, I'm not sure about your plans ehehe~")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 20, 2018, 10:50:02 am
>("The things written in this notebook: did I write them or did you?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 08:36:29 pm
>("Do you think we should check out this fairy village and bring Remedy there? I mean, I want to, I'm not sure about your plans ehehe~")
> ("Maybe.")
>("The things written in this notebook: did I write them or did you?")
> ("Well you wrote all of them of course.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 08:55:46 pm
> ("Let's wait for her, then...")
> Keep waiting for Remedy. Note anything important that might happen until she wakes up. What a remedy...
> _
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 10:32:34 pm
> ("Let's wait for her, then...")
> Keep waiting for Remedy. Note anything important that might happen until she wakes up. What a remedy...
> You wait...
> ...
> Remedy stirs after a while, before sitting up.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 10:39:44 pm
> Smile.
> "Hi, sleepyhead."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 10:42:40 pm
> Smile.
> "Hi, sleepyhead."
> "Mm..." Remedy rubs her eyes.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 10:45:39 pm
> "Did you slept well?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 10:47:07 pm
> "Did you slept well?"
> Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 10:53:20 pm
> "You don't feel bad or anything, hopefully?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 10:57:51 pm
> "You don't feel bad or anything, hopefully?"
> "About what?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 11:01:29 pm
> "Just curious, really. Sleeping like that should be uncomfortable..."
> ("By the way... Do you know what that 'Landing Zone' is? I didn't saw that anything landed there.")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 11:08:47 pm
> "Just curious, really. Sleeping like that should be uncomfortable..."
> ("By the way... Do you know what that 'Landing Zone' is? I didn't saw that anything landed there.")
> "How was I sleeping?" Remedy looks around.
> ("The Probability Space Hypervessel. Or, the ruins that we fought before. It was actually a ship.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 11:23:39 pm
> "Well, on the ground..."
> Replace 'ground' with whatever is the truth. (As in, if she was sleeping on the floor of the shrine's porch, then replace it with 'floor')
> ("... The I-don't-know-what Vessel? Huh... And where it is?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 11:25:52 pm
> "Well, on the ground..."
> Replace 'ground' with whatever is the truth. (As in, if she was sleeping on the floor of the shrine's porch, then replace it with 'floor')
> ("... The I-don't-know-what Vessel? Huh... And where it is?")
> She was on the ground.
> ("Probably outside Gensokyo.")
> "Well, it wasn't that uncomfortable."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 20, 2018, 11:31:48 pm
> ("... I want to see that place. So much ★")
> "Nice to hear, eheh."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2018, 11:57:28 pm
> ("... I want to see that place. So much ★")
> "Nice to hear, eheh."
> ("You might get to.")
> Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 12:26:36 am
> Help her to stand up.
> "Well, what do you think about paying a visit to that village that is at the mountain?"
> _
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 01:45:26 am
> Help her to stand up.
> "Well, what do you think about paying a visit to that village that is at the mountain?"
> You help Remedy up.
> "What village?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 01:53:23 am
> "The village of fairies, of course!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 02:35:07 am
> "The village of fairies, of course!"
> "There's such a thing?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 03:05:53 am
> "Uh, yea! You don't know?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 03:25:35 am
> "Uh, yea! You don't know?"
> Remedy shakes her head.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 03:27:10 am
> "... Uhm, you know how you are called, right?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 03:28:36 am
> "... Uhm, you know how you are called, right?"
> "What do you mean?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 03:31:45 am
> Blink.
> "O-Okay... Uhm... First of all, my name is Ellen. And your name is Remedy."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 03:38:07 am
> Blink.
> "O-Okay... Uhm... First of all, my name is Ellen. And your name is Remedy."
> "I know that." Remedy nods. "We met at the lake. And you would've dropped your notebook in the lake too."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 03:39:50 am
> "O-Oh! You didn't forgot anything, then?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 03:44:40 am
> "O-Oh! You didn't forgot anything, then?"
> Remedy shakes her head.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 03:56:27 am
> "G-Great! For a moment I thought you did..."
> Frown.
> "And I assume you remember what happened before, right? With Daiyousei and whatnot..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 04:04:31 am
> "G-Great! For a moment I thought you did..."
> Frown.
> "And I assume you remember what happened before, right? With Daiyousei and whatnot..."
> "What happened?"
> ("So you're not just going to leave her oblivious huh?")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2018, 04:07:30 am
>What was the tone of Maria's question?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 04:08:36 am
>What was the tone of Maria's question?
> Annoyed, you'd say.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 04:14:27 am
> Well, whatever.
> "Someone faked her appearance. It's resolved now, though..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 04:37:21 am
> Well, whatever.
> "Someone faked her appearance. It's resolved now, though..."
> "So that wasn't really Daiyousei? Where is she then?" Remedy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 21, 2018, 04:40:53 am
>"I haven't met her yet, the real one. At least, not that I can remember."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2018, 04:47:34 am
>"Well since the treehouse was a bust, and the mansion was a bust, me might as well try the mountain and hit the fairy village on the way."
>Smile
>("Hey Marise, you have what I don't remember, right? Why did I write Cirno and Koakuma down in the notebook? What lead to that?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 05:04:53 am
>"I haven't met her yet, the real one. At least, not that I can remember."
>"Well since the treehouse was a bust, and the mansion was a bust, me might as well try the mountain and hit the fairy village on the way."
>Smile
>("Hey Marise, you have what I don't remember, right? Why did I write Cirno and Koakuma down in the notebook? What lead to that?")
> Remedy nods.
> ("They're close to Daiyousei, for the umpteenth time...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2018, 05:08:15 am
>("I know that! I'm asking for why? As in what events lead me to writing those in there.")
>"How are you feeling, by the way?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 05:10:03 am
> ("... Or maybe I just wrote them down to not forget them, since yea, if they are close to Daiyousei...")
> Take our things if we haven't.
> This includes Remedy.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 05:16:32 am
>("I know that! I'm asking for why? As in what events lead me to writing those in there.")
>"How are you feeling, by the way?"
> ("... Or maybe I just wrote them down to not forget them, since yea, if they are close to Daiyousei...")
> Take our things if we haven't.
> This includes Remedy.
> Marisa doesn't seem to respond to your thought.
> You've gathered your things.
> "Fine."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2018, 05:20:26 am
>("Melinda-a-a-a-a-a~")
>"Ah, that's good. Are you ready to start heading to the mountain then?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2018, 05:20:56 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 05:21:59 am
>("Melinda-a-a-a-a-a~")
>"Ah, that's good. Are you ready to start heading to the mountain then?"
> ("It's Marisa...")
> Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2018, 05:34:18 am
>("Marisa-a-a-a-a-a~!")
>Nod as well.
>What time does it seem to be?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 06:27:23 am
>("Marisa-a-a-a-a-a~!")
>Nod as well.
>What time does it seem to be?
> ("For more info on fusion, maybe.")
> Morning, you believe.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2018, 06:55:53 am
>("Ah, got it.")
>"Let's get going then. Watch out for anyone we don't know... it might be those mean shapeshifters trying to play tricks on us again..."
>("Speaking of them, since you seem to know them, do you have any pointers on how to tell if someone is one of them?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2018, 06:56:15 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 07:17:36 am
>("Ah, got it.")
>"Let's get going then. Watch out for anyone we don't know... it might be those mean shapeshifters trying to play tricks on us again..."
>("Speaking of them, since you seem to know them, do you have any pointers on how to tell if someone is one of them?")
> "Who?"
> "Nevermind them. It seems like it was just a prank." You explain.
> ("Nue and Mamizou are fine. Not people you should feel like going against. I would've trusted them to explain what they would've with trading Remedy, but I still would've gotten her back right afterwards. Thanks again for that...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2018, 07:39:36 am
>"T-The ones who knocked you out. One of them was disguising as Daiyousei..."
>("I'm sorry... I was just afraid... W-What if they didn't give her back? Or what if she was hurt or killed in the process? Fairies are fragile, you know...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 07:56:36 am
>"T-The ones who knocked you out. One of them was disguising as Daiyousei..."
>("I'm sorry... I was just afraid... W-What if they didn't give her back? Or what if she was hurt or killed in the process? Fairies are fragile, you know...")
> Your body doesn't move.
> ("So you wouldn't have trusted in me being able to stop them or get her back?")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 03:16:12 pm
> ("I... just couldn't let them have Remedy, okay?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 03:20:47 pm
> ("I... just couldn't let them have Remedy, okay?")
> ("The chance is probably long gone anyways...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 03:40:29 pm
> Remain silent.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 05:41:09 pm
> Remain silent.
> You try not to think of saying anything...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 05:52:03 pm
> "Hmm... I wonder if Marisa can hear what I think?"
> "Okay, uh..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 05:54:31 pm
> "Hmm... I wonder if Marisa can hear what I think?"
> "Okay, uh..."
> "Uh?" Remedy asks in wait.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Rin Satsuki on February 21, 2018, 05:58:19 pm
> "Let's get going, then. You okay with that?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 06:03:17 pm
> "Let's get going, then. You okay with that?"
> Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Rin Satsuki on February 21, 2018, 06:11:01 pm
> Smile
> "Let's go."
> Depart.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 06:37:42 pm
> Smile
> "Let's go."
> Depart.
> You start off towards the mountain...
> There's a lot of Tengu up the mountain... You don't think you can make it all the way without encountering anyone.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2018, 06:40:38 pm
>"Stay close, Remedy."
>("Will all those tengu be a problem?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2018, 07:41:13 pm
>"Stay close, Remedy."
>("Will all those tengu be a problem?")
> Remedy nods.
> ("Just tell any that you're going to the fairy village.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 21, 2018, 07:47:01 pm
> Keep going. Make a note when we meet with someone or something else happens.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 12:03:19 am
> Keep going. Make a note when we meet with someone or something else happens.
> You begin up the mountain.
> You're stopped quite early by a few tengu...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 12:19:49 am
> "Excuse me. Uhm, we want to visit the fairy village..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 01:02:28 am
> "Excuse me. Uhm, we want to visit the fairy village..."
> "What?" The Tengu asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 01:04:54 am
> "Uhm, the village that is at the mountain? Uhm, we also want to meet with Daiyousei... uhm, the fairy goddess?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 01:28:59 am
> "Uhm, the village that is at the mountain? Uhm, we also want to meet with Daiyousei... uhm, the fairy goddess?"
> "Why do you keep saying uhm?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 01:50:00 am
> "Err, sorry. I didn't intended to do it like that... Kinda nervous. I've never talked to Tengu before..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 01:54:26 am
> "Err, sorry. I didn't intended to do it like that... Kinda nervous. I've never talked to Tengu before..."
> "The mountain's dangerous. You should go back."
> ("This'll take forever like this...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 02:09:17 am
> "Don't worry. We'll be fine."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 03:36:54 am
> "Don't worry. We'll be fine."
> The tengu shakes in denial.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 05:04:57 am
> So they shaked all their bodies? How was it?
> "Eh? Why not?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 05:40:53 am
> So they shaked all their bodies? How was it?
> "Eh? Why not?"
> Quite wriggly.
> "I don't believe you. There's strong creatures up here."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 05:57:22 am
> ("... I am mostly saying this because of you, by the way... I am not that strong, yet I think you are..."
> "But... I am saying the truth..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 22, 2018, 05:58:22 am
>"I assume fairies go to the fairy village all the time right? I have a fairy with me, so it should be fine."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 06:00:16 am
> ("... I am mostly saying this because of you, by the way... I am not that strong, yet I think you are..."
> "But... I am saying the truth..."
>"I assume fairies go to the fairy village all the time right? I have a fairy with me, so it should be fine."
> ("Just tell them to move or you'll show them how well you can take care of yourself.")
> "Well, she could've just kept going if she was heading for the village then."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 22, 2018, 01:48:46 pm
>"Oh, okay thanks!"

>Go to the village.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 05:11:07 pm
>"Oh, okay thanks!"

>Go to the village.
> You continue on up the mountain.
> The Tengu sports a confused look for a moment, but doesn't seem to stop you...
> After some time, you arrive at the Morning Shrine. You remember the other person who didn't wanna tell you fusion being here, at least...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 05:13:40 pm
> "So this is the Morbida Shrine? How curious!"
> Examine surroundings. No one at sight?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 05:20:28 pm
> "So this is the Morbida Shrine? How curious!"
> Examine surroundings. No one at sight?
> There's a few fairies out here in the front.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 05:23:18 pm
> Look at Remedy.
> "Do you think Daiyousei could be here?"
> ("Do you?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 05:38:01 pm
> Look at Remedy.
> "Do you think Daiyousei could be here?"
> ("Do you?")
> ("Further past here.")
> "Maybe."
> "Daiyousei?" One of the fairies turns, and the others look.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 05:47:12 pm
> "Uh?"
> Look at the fairies.
> "Err, yea. We are looking for Daiyousei. Do you know where she might be right now?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 05:53:46 pm
> "Uh?"
> Look at the fairies.
> "Err, yea. We are looking for Daiyousei. Do you know where she might be right now?"
> The fairies shake their heads.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 06:01:47 pm
> "Oh... Thanks anyway. Let's go, Remedy. To the village of fairies!"
> Beckon her and-
> ("Give me some directions, please?")
> -follow Marisa's lead.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 06:08:50 pm
> "Oh... Thanks anyway. Let's go, Remedy. To the village of fairies!"
> Beckon her and-
> ("Give me some directions, please?")
> -follow Marisa's lead.
> ("Mm.")
> You start to lead Remedy along Marisa's lead, as you travel around the shrine and across a lake.
> There's a town here... You think this might be it.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 06:20:16 pm
> "Ooo..."
> How does it look compared to that village of humans?
> What is happening right now there, if anything?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 06:50:56 pm
> "Ooo..."
> How does it look compared to that village of humans?
> What is happening right now there, if anything?
> Much smaller, at least...
> There's quite a few fairies around outside...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 22, 2018, 07:59:52 pm
>"Ooooh..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 08:21:27 pm
>"Ooooh..."
> "So where's Daiyousei?" Remedy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 22, 2018, 08:37:46 pm
>"Not sure. Let's ask around!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 22, 2018, 09:15:25 pm
>"RemiliaRemedy, have you been here before?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 09:22:35 pm
> ("Ideas?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2018, 09:41:18 pm
>"Not sure. Let's ask around!"
>"RemiliaRemedy, have you been here before?"
> ("Ideas?")
> "Nu uh." Remedy shakes her head. "It looks kinda familiar though. Maybe it's because it's another village."
> ("Look around for her. Call for her maybe.") Marisa's voice advises.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 22, 2018, 09:44:49 pm
> "I think so."
> Does it look like the human village in appearance?
> "Let's look around for her. Maybe we could ask the fairies or outright call for her."
> Start to look around for Daiyousei. Call her from time to time and ask the fairies too.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 12:05:34 am
> "I think so."
> Does it look like the human village in appearance?
> "Let's look around for her. Maybe we could ask the fairies or outright call for her."
> Start to look around for Daiyousei. Call her from time to time and ask the fairies too.
> It's pretty different. Especially the buildings.
> Remedy nods.
> You begin to look around...
> However, no one seems to see her here and she hasn't shown up at all anywhere...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 23, 2018, 12:08:19 am
>She's supposedly a goddess, right? Shouldn't she have a shrine somewhere?
>Ponder if this village has a shrine or not.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 12:46:08 am
>She's supposedly a goddess, right? Shouldn't she have a shrine somewhere?
>Ponder if this village has a shrine or not.
> You think you might've seen a shrine here...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 23, 2018, 12:50:32 am
>Investigate where we think we saw the shrine
>Keep asking around for/calling for Daiyousei along the way.
>Make sure Remedy stays with us
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 23, 2018, 12:50:59 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 01:43:05 am
>Investigate where we think we saw the shrine
>Keep asking around for/calling for Daiyousei along the way.
>Make sure Remedy stays with us
> You head back and investigate the shrine area.
> There's still no Daiyousei...
> ("She's a goddess, so she can be summoned can't she? At least, by a shrine maiden.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 23, 2018, 01:48:59 am
>Examine the shrine.  Is it a Shinto shrine with a donation box?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 23, 2018, 01:49:33 am
>Are there any shrine maidens around?
>Is the shrine enter-able?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 03:00:22 am
>Examine the shrine.  Is it a Shinto shrine with a donation box?
> You aren't sure if you know what the differences are... There's no box outside either.
>Are there any shrine maidens around?
>Is the shrine enter-able?
> No.
> It has a door, but that's closed...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 03:20:16 am
> Well, we don't lose anything...
> Knock on the door.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 03:33:09 am
> Well, we don't lose anything...
> Knock on the door.
> You knock...
> No answer.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 04:59:41 am
> Huh...
> "Weird..."
> ("Is it?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 05:09:09 am
> Huh...
> "Weird..."
> ("Is it?")
> ("Is what?")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 05:10:02 am
> ("I mean if it's weird for you.")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 05:11:29 am
> ("I mean if it's weird for you.")
> ("Oh. Yea, it's weird that Daiyousei's not around everywhere like she usually is. Makes me a bit worried. We might get found out from nowhere with her fused with someone, and we can't just go checking everyone for her...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 05:14:56 am
> ("Is she really, like, everywhere?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 05:32:01 am
> ("Is she really, like, everywhere?")
> ("Usually she is. In other people. Invisible or something. Popping up suddenly next to someone. Everywhere.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 05:42:51 am
> ("That's... really like ANYWHERE... Do you have other suggestions?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 05:46:32 am
> ("That's... really like ANYWHERE... Do you have other suggestions?")
> ("Ask her family... So the mansion. Or Sanae really. She might know.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 06:15:15 am
> ("Sanae? Who's Sanae?")
> Approach to a fairy that isn't doing anything of note.
> "Excuse me?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 06:47:41 am
> ("Sanae? Who's Sanae?")
> Approach to a fairy that isn't doing anything of note.
> "Excuse me?"
> ("The shrine maiden you asked about fusion before here at the mountain. She's like Reimu, but... pretty different.")
> "Yea?" The fairy questions.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 01:04:41 pm
> ("... I did?")
> "Fairies have told me that Daiyousei is not around... but, what was the last time that everyone saw her?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 01:14:26 pm
> ("... I did?")
> "Fairies have told me that Daiyousei is not around... but, what was the last time that everyone saw her?"
> ("Mhm.")
> "Ummmmm... we don't know. A day or a few, maybe?" The fairy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 01:20:15 pm
> ("Is that too much of a time for her not to appear here?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Suwako Moriya on February 23, 2018, 01:20:58 pm
> ("How long have you been in here, anyway?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 01:25:44 pm
> ("Is that too much of a time for her not to appear here?")
> ("Yea...")
> ("How long have you been in here, anyway?")
> There's a long pause before you hear her voice again.
> ("Longer than you'd like to know, Ellen...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 02:36:35 pm
> "Thank you."
> ("... Can I know why? Why you are inside me and all of that...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 02:37:42 pm
> "Thank you."
> ("... Can I know why?")
> The fairy nods.
> ("Because you're a good candidate to stay fused with.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 03:03:36 pm
> ("I-I am?! T-That's so great to hear...! ... But, uh, why would that be?")
> Look at Remedy.
> "Morbida Shrine and try to talk with the people that might be there?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 03:05:38 pm
> ("I-I am?! T-That's so great to hear...! ... But, uh, why would that be?")
> Look at Remedy.
> "Morbida Shrine and try to talk with the people that might be there?"
> ("Reasons I'd tell but you'd just forget.")
> "What shrine?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 03:32:43 pm
> ("Is this Sanny person at the Morbida Shrine?")
> _
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 03:33:54 pm
> ("Is this Sanny person at the Morbida Shrine?")
> ("Sanae. Moriya Shrine. And yes.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 03:44:28 pm
> ("I am nicknaming her. Don't question your host.")
> ("Oh! Right!")
> "The, uh, Moriya Shrine, I mean. That one we saw before."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Suwako Moriya on February 23, 2018, 03:49:24 pm
> ("Oh, hey, um, are you just gonna stay here, like, forever?)
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 03:52:13 pm
> ("I am nicknaming her. Don't question your host.")
> ("Oh! Right!")
> "The, uh, Moriya Shrine, I mean. That one we saw before."
> "Okay." Remedy nods.
> ("Oh, hey, um, are you just gonna stay here, like, forever?)
> ("No. But I at least don't plan on leaving soon. We need to fix that memory problem of yours too anyways.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 03:57:18 pm
> Make our way back to the shrine.
> ("I really would appreciate that!")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Suwako Moriya on February 23, 2018, 03:58:35 pm
> ("I wonder what'll happen if you stay here for a really long time...will you turn into me? You already looked like me once before.")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 04:03:41 pm
> Make our way back to the shrine.
> ("I really would appreciate that!")
> ("I wonder what'll happen if you stay here for a really long time...will you turn into me? You already looked like me once before.")
> You start back to the shrine.
> ("Well, if things didn't go so well during our deal back then, I would've turned into you, in a way. You'd be waiting in yourself while I just do whatever I want as your body. I've no intention of doing that anymore though ze.")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 04:08:20 pm
> ("Like switching places?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 04:13:41 pm
> ("Like switching places?")
> ("Mmm... Just don't worry about it...")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Suwako Moriya on February 23, 2018, 04:15:25 pm
> ("Are you the only person hiding in here?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 04:16:46 pm
> ("It's interesting, though. I don't know what 'inside me' is like, uh, besides what I saw when I talked to you.")
> Continue.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 04:20:38 pm
> ("Are you the only person hiding in here?")
> ("It's interesting, though. I don't know what 'inside me' is like, uh, besides what I saw when I talked to you.")
> Continue.
> ("Hm... Nope. There's another.")
> You continue back to the other shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 04:23:21 pm
> ("... Huh? Who?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2018, 04:44:01 pm
> ("... Huh? Who?")
> ("Another time. Get to asking them now.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 23, 2018, 06:08:14 pm
>Which shrine are we currently heading towards? The Fairy Village shrine or the other one?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 23, 2018, 06:14:34 pm
//Moriya Shrine.

> Have we arrived?
>> If not, continue until we arrive.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 01:59:40 am
>Which shrine are we currently heading towards? The Fairy Village shrine or the other one?
//Moriya Shrine.

> Have we arrived?
>> If not, continue until we arrive.
> You're coming back from the village to the Moriya Shrine. Rather, you're here already.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 24, 2018, 02:40:40 am
> Knock on the door... if it has any, that is.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 02:53:05 am
> Knock on the door... if it has any, that is.
> You knock...
> A woman similar to Reimu in appearance answers the door.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 24, 2018, 03:04:24 am
> "Hi!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 03:09:02 am
> "Hi!"
> "Hello." She greets. "Is there something you want?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2018, 03:20:53 am
>Similar? How so?
>Examine
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 24, 2018, 03:29:38 am
> Don't make an eye act of it though.
> "Pardon the interruption, but I wanted to ask about the fairy goddess Daiyousei..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 03:58:48 am
>Similar? How so?
>Examine
> Don't make an eye act of it though.
> "Pardon the interruption, but I wanted to ask about the fairy goddess Daiyousei..."
> She has a blue version of Reimu's outfit, basically.
> "Oh, Daiyousei? Are you from the village too?"
> Remedy shakes her head.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 24, 2018, 04:16:56 am
> "Yes the village of our Lord and Savior."
> "We aren't but we would like to speak with her, but no one seem to have saw her recently..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 04:21:40 am
> "Yes the village of our Lord and Savior."
> "We aren't but we would like to speak with her, but no one seem to have saw her recently..."
> "...Do you even know who you're telling this to?"
> "Mhm." The girl nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2018, 04:22:59 am
>"Do you happen to know where we can find her Miss Blue Reimu?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 04:59:28 am
>"Do you happen to know where we can find her Miss Blue Reimu?"
> "...I-It's Sanae. And she should be at one of her homes..."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2018, 05:05:33 am
>"W-We already checked the treehouse by the lake and the Fairy Village... This place was our last lead."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2018, 05:05:49 am
//edit
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 07:02:06 am
>"W-We already checked the treehouse by the lake and the Fairy Village... This place was our last lead."
> "And the mansion?" Sanae asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 24, 2018, 07:16:58 am
> "I was told she wasn't there..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2018, 07:17:50 am
>"When we tried the mansion Miss Mailbox told us to check the village and the treehouse."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 07:20:00 am
> "I was told she wasn't there..."
>"When we tried the mansion Miss Mailbox told us to check the village and the treehouse."
> "Miss who?" Sanae questions.
> "The guard lady." Remedy says.
> "Oh. Meiling. Hm... I'm not sure where she is then... Maybe she's busy with something important?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 24, 2018, 07:23:57 am
//... Aha. I figured out where she would be. Though Ellen doesn't know, so it has to come naturally.

> Sad face.
> "Oww..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 07:34:12 am
//... Aha. I figured out where she would be. Though Ellen doesn't know, so it has to come naturally.

> Sad face.
> "Oww..."
> "What did you want her for? Don't tell me more fusion things?"
> "Not exactly that. Other things too." You answer.
> "And what about Remedy?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2018, 07:37:41 am
>"Remedy is someone I met along the way. We're traveling together now."
>Smile
>"She's a really nice fairy. So kind too."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 07:47:50 am
>"Remedy is someone I met along the way. We're traveling together now."
>Smile
>"She's a really nice fairy. So kind too."
> "Mm. But she's not from the village? Where then?"
> "Misty Lake." Remedy answers.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 24, 2018, 07:49:31 am
> "Indeed!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 07:50:14 am
> "Indeed!"
> "Is that all you're here for? I'm sorry I couldn't help about Daiyousei."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 24, 2018, 07:54:37 am
> Do we know what Sanae can do? As in, what are her abilities?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 07:58:39 am
> Do we know what Sanae can do? As in, what are her abilities?
> No.
> You feel good about remembering her name. But it's not like you should be forgetting single things over time. It's usually just quite a bit at once...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Kilgamaya[N] on February 24, 2018, 12:44:01 pm
> ("...Hey, Daiyousei, are you in here?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 12:59:06 pm
> ("...Hey, Daiyousei, are you in here?")
> ("She ain't.") Marisa's voice says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Kilgamaya[N] on February 24, 2018, 01:02:08 pm
> "(But you said someone else was in here...)"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 01:05:13 pm
> "(But you said someone else was in here...)"
> ("It's my mentor. If it was Daiyousei, I would've known.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 24, 2018, 04:17:26 pm
> "Yes. I guess that would be all..."
> ("Oh! So that means your mentor is like a super star user?!")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Kilgamaya[N] on February 24, 2018, 05:02:35 pm
> ("Hi, Miss Mentor!")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2018, 08:19:21 pm
> "Yes. I guess that would be all..."
> ("Oh! So that means your mentor is like a super star user?!")
> "Alright. Please take care." Sanae bows.
> ("Mhm.")
> ("Hi, Miss Mentor!")
> ("Hello, Miss Ellen.") You hear another voice not belonging to Marisa.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 24, 2018, 08:24:21 pm
> ("Absolutely awesome! To think that I have a star user and a super star user inside me!")
> Bow as well. "Thanks. Likewise."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Kilgamaya[N] on February 24, 2018, 08:28:40 pm
> ("Though I still don't get how I just never noticed...did you, like, crawl inside my ears while I was sleeping or something?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2018, 12:22:14 am
> ("Absolutely awesome! To think that I have a star user and a super star user inside me!")
> Bow as well. "Thanks. Likewise."
> ("Though I still don't get how I just never noticed...did you, like, crawl inside my ears while I was sleeping or something?")
> ("It's basically like that.") Marisa communicates.
> You bow,and so does Remedy.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Kilgamaya[N] on February 25, 2018, 12:49:44 am
> ("Huh...I wonder if I could do the same to someone else...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2018, 12:54:32 am
> ("Huh...I wonder if I could do the same to someone else...")
> ("Let's not worry about fusion for a while... I don't think there's anyone I'll trust enough to share here aside from Miss Mima.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Kilgamaya[N] on February 25, 2018, 01:03:15 am
> ("You wouldn't have to worry! If you went in my ears and I go in someone else's ear, then you'd be hidden from them by me, right?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 25, 2018, 01:04:41 am
> Glance to Remedy.
> "Let's investigate the lake again? Maybe she returned there."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2018, 01:07:33 am
> ("You wouldn't have to worry! If you went in my ears and I go in someone else's ear, then you'd be hidden from them by me, right?")
> ("Well it's not going in ears, just going into their body in general.")
> ("Pretty much.") Mima agrees.
> ("Unless the person knows enough about fusion to find anyone in you...")
> Glance to Remedy.
> "Let's investigate the lake again? Maybe she returned there."
> "Okay." Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 25, 2018, 01:11:34 am
> ("Hmm... Not much people knows about that, so that can't happen, right?")
> "Take care, Miss Sanae! Uh, again!"
> Head to the Misty Lake.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2018, 01:26:17 am
> ("Hmm... Not much people knows about that, so that can't happen, right?")
> "Take care, Miss Sanae! Uh, again!"
> Head to the Misty Lake.
> ("A few do, like Sanae...")
> Sanae nods.
> You depart for the Misty Lake...
> "Mm... I want something to eat..." Remedy droops a bit as she flies.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 25, 2018, 01:31:39 am
> ("A few!")
> Help her.
> "Eeheh. Maybe the people of the mansion could give us food?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2018, 01:55:16 am
> ("A few!")
> Help her.
> "Eeheh. Maybe the people of the mansion could give us food?"
> You support Remedy a bit as you travel.
> "Hopefully." Remedy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 25, 2018, 03:16:25 am
> "That huge woman at the gates seems really nice. I think she could help us with that..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2018, 04:29:20 am
> "That huge woman at the gates seems really nice. I think she could help us with that..."
> "I hope so."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2018, 04:40:54 am
>Are we hungry?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2018, 04:44:13 am
>Are we hungry?
> Yea, you could go for something...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2018, 04:48:06 am
>How about other natural needs?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2018, 05:16:30 am
>How about other natural needs?
>Nature hasn't called yet. You're parched though. No need for sleep yet.
>And given the two in you and Remedy, maybe you don't need to find friends as much either♥
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 25, 2018, 05:25:27 am
> Continue onwards until we arrive to the lake~
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2018, 05:49:55 am
> Continue onwards until we arrive to the lake~
> You continue until you reach the lake.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 25, 2018, 05:51:36 am
> "Hmm..."
> Observe around. Anyone that might look like Daiyousei?
> And if not... Observe terrain are we sure there is nothing else of note?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2018, 08:58:14 am
> "Hmm..."
> Observe around. Anyone that might look like Daiyousei?
> And if not... Observe terrain are we sure there is nothing else of note?
> You look around...
> No, no one around here that looks like her.
> There's the lake... And the scarlet mansion... And that other mansion... And a lone bush near the treehouse and the lake... And Daiyousei's treehouse of course too... Then there's the forests further away...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2018, 09:27:46 am
>Is Remedy still with us?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2018, 09:37:14 am
>Is Remedy still with us?
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 06:01:10 am
> Other mansion?
> Did we saw it before?
> Where is it, exactly? And how it looks?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 06:04:53 am
> Other mansion?
> Did we saw it before?
> Where is it, exactly? And how it looks?
> Yes.
> Yes.
> It's a bit away from the mansion. It's like there's three points. The red mansion, the other mansion, and the treehouse.
> It's a mansion, but compared to the red one, it's nowhere near as amazing. Though, compared to the treehouse...
> The three give you a good sense of small residence (treehouse), normal residence (mansion), and grand residence (red mansion).
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 06:13:09 am
> Interesting!
> "Hmmm... Let's check something real quickly."
> Let's try heading first to Daiyousei's house again...
> ... but, before actually arriving to it, inspect that bush. Not like we lose anything inspecting a somewhat mysterious bush that is the only one around, right?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 06:15:38 am
> Interesting!
> "Hmmm... Let's check something real quickly."
> Let's try heading first to Daiyousei's house again...
> ... but, before actually arriving to it, inspect that bush. Not like we lose anything inspecting a somewhat mysterious bush that is the only one around, right?
> You inspect the lone bush.
> There's... another place through it. It's like a door, but you can fly all around it and not get to that place. Unless it's a painting. But the inside has flowers and grass that's moving...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 06:17:52 am
> "... R-Remedy? Look at this..."
> ("Are my eyes fooling me or something?")
> Try to stick our hand through the 'bush door'.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 26, 2018, 06:18:23 am
>"Whoa..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 06:20:44 am
> "... R-Remedy? Look at this..."
> ("Are my eyes fooling me or something?")
> Try to stick our hand through the 'bush door'.
>"Whoa..."
> "Ooh... I think I remember seeing this." Remedy says as you stick your hand through.
> It feels different than it does out here... Like you're putting your hand in a warm house from the cold outdoors... Not to such a drastic degree, but it's noticeable...
> ("The heck...?") Marisa's voice questions.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 06:22:51 am
> So it actually went through 'to the other side'?
> "Oooh... Curious!"
> How does it looks like at the other side?
> Well, we'll find out!
> Walk through to the other side!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 26, 2018, 06:23:29 am
> Walk through to the other side!
>Hold up on this until next parsing

>Instead:

>Try to take our hand out.
>Are we able to?
>If successful, examine our forearm
>If nothing has changed: "Well, it didn't eat my hand, so I guess it's harmless..."
>Stick our left foot in, stick our left foot out, stick our left foot in and shake it all about...
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 06:27:47 am
>Hold up on this until next parsing

>Instead:

>Try to take our hand out.
>Are we able to?
>If successful, examine our forearm
>If nothing has changed: "Well, it didn't eat my hand, so I guess it's harmless..."
>Stick our left foot in, stick our left foot out, stick our left foot in and shake it all about...
> You do so...
> Your arm seems completely fine...
> You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around♪.
> "That's what it's all about!" Remedy cheers, eyes sparkling.

> "It seems so."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 06:33:27 am
> "Did you tried walking through it before?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 06:36:33 am
> "Did you tried walking through it before?"
> Remedy shrugs.
> "I think I did."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 06:38:34 am
> "I take the role of Ellen here, so please don't forget important things like that."
> "Hmm... Nothing happened besides walking to the other side, right?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 06:39:30 am
> "I take the role of Ellen here, so please don't forget important things like that."
> "Hmm... Nothing happened besides walking to the other side, right?"
> "I'm a fairy. I can't help it."
> "...I think so."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 06:43:44 am
> "Hmm..."
> Pet Sokrates a bit.
> "Let's see? Maybe Daiyousei is here. It's a place we haven't explored!"
> Walk through to the other side.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 26, 2018, 06:44:26 am
> "Hmm..."
> Pet Sokrates a bit.
> "Let's see? Maybe Daiyousei is here. It's a place we haven't explored!"
> Walk through to the other side.
>Take Remedy's hand first
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 06:46:43 am
> "Hmm..."
> Pet Sokrates a bit.
> "Let's see? Maybe Daiyousei is here. It's a place we haven't explored!"
> Walk through to the other side.
>Take Remedy's hand first
> You pet Sokrates a bit, take Remedy's hand, and then head through.
> There doesn't seem to be anybody in here aside from your group.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 07:32:59 am
> How does it look like in here?
> Look around.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 07:33:26 am
> How does it look like in here?
> Look around.
> It's like another Misty Lake. More flowers and things around though...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 07:35:45 am
> "... Huh? Didn't knew there was another Mystic Lake!"
> Investigate around! There isn't the red mansion?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 07:40:47 am
> "... Huh? Didn't knew there was another Mystic Lake!"
> Investigate around! There isn't the red mansion?
> "Misty lake." Remedy corrects you.
> There isn't.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 07:51:55 am
> "Hmm..."
> ("Miss Marisa and Miss Marisa Master! Do any of you know about this?")
> "Let's try to see if we can spot anything else while being at a more high height. If we don't find anything, let's see if the ones at the mansion could offer us some food."
> If Remedy accepts, start flying up.
> As we do so, keep looking around.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 07:55:19 am
> "Hmm..."
> ("Miss Marisa and Miss Marisa Master! Do any of you know about this?")
> "Let's try to see if we can spot anything else while being at a more high height. If we don't find anything, let's see if the ones at the mansion could offer us some food."
> If Remedy accepts, start flying up.
> As we do so, keep looking around.
> ("I don't, actually. This seems new.")
> You start to fly upwards, looking around.
> It's a vast land... Nothing new of note...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 07:59:36 am
> Wait for it to load. We should get new video and ram and water cooler...
> "... Okay, this place seems like, uh... empty..."
> "I will try to call for her?" Inhale "Daiyouseeeei! Are you heeeere?!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 08:05:11 am
> Wait for it to load. We should get new video and ram and water cooler...
> "... Okay, this place seems like, uh... empty..."
> "I will try to call for her?" Inhale "Daiyouseeeei! Are you heeeere?!"
> Maybe you just can't render things that far...
> No answer...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 08:07:47 am
> "... Welp."
> Start going back to the bush door.
> "I hoped we would find her here..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 08:11:02 am
> "... Welp."
> Start going back to the bush door.
> "I hoped we would find her here..."
> You start back.
> "Mm... Me too." Remedy looks down.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 26, 2018, 08:13:51 am
>Squeeze Remedy's hand lightly, assuming we're still holding it.
>"Hey, no need to be like that. We'll find her eventually, I'm sure of it~!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 08:14:30 am
>Squeeze Remedy's hand lightly, assuming we're still holding it.
>"Hey, no need to be like that. We'll find her eventually, I'm sure of it~!"
> You gently squeeze Remedy's hand.
> "Mm." Remedy nods a bit. "Okay."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 08:17:09 am
> Wait, how good is Sokrate's smell? Is he any good at tracking someone if he sniffs something that has someone's else scent?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 08:20:35 am
> Wait, how good is Sokrate's smell? Is he any good at tracking someone if he sniffs something that has someone's else scent?
> You don't think it's that good. Though it's not like you've tested... At least, you don't think you did...
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 01:33:40 pm
> "Maybe Sokrates could track her... but I can't guarantee anything.. For now, let's see if the red mansion could offer us food!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 04:32:16 pm
> "Maybe Sokrates could track her... but I can't guarantee anything.. For now, let's see if the red mansion could offer us food!"
> Remedy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 04:41:38 pm
> If nothing else takes our attention from this, uh, weird Mystica Lake place, go back to the ORIGINAL Mystica Lake!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 04:57:18 pm
> If nothing else takes our attention from this, uh, weird Mystica Lake place, go back to the ORIGINAL Mystica Lake!
> You return to the original lake.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 05:07:47 pm
> Head for the mansion's gates.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 06:01:05 pm
> Head for the mansion's gates.
> You return to those gates.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 06:18:35 pm
> Is bigness woman around?
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 07:37:45 pm
> Is bigness woman around?
> She is.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 09:40:37 pm
> "Hey, Miss Meiching."
> Wave with our free hand.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 09:58:11 pm
> "Hey, Miss Meiching."
> Wave with our free hand.
> You wave over.
> "Oh, you two again?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 10:02:33 pm
> "Hi again! Uhm, yea. We have been searching for Die-you-say, and we haven't found her anywhere..."
> Blink.
> "Or well, at least where we were told she could be..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 10:10:26 pm
> "Hi again! Uhm, yea. We have been searching for Die-you-say, and we haven't found her anywhere..."
> Blink.
> "Or well, at least where we were told she could be..."
> "Oh. Maybe she'll turn up somewhere for you two some time."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 10:11:18 pm
> "... Oh? How would she do that?"
> Tilt our head.
> "She doesn't know us..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 10:12:42 pm
> "... Oh? How would she do that?"
> Tilt our head.
> "She doesn't know us..."
> "She does come for people that call her though, I think."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 10:13:45 pm
> Pout.
> "I called for her, like, really trying, but she didn't came..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 10:21:17 pm
> Pout.
> "I called for her, like, really trying, but she didn't came..."
> "Hm. Maybe she's asleep?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 10:27:19 pm
> "Asleep? Could it be?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 10:29:46 pm
> "Asleep? Could it be?"
> Meiling shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 26, 2018, 10:34:34 pm
> "Hmm... You don't mind if Remedy keeps you company for a moment? I will try to knock on her house and see if she's there... Again..."
> Look at Remedy.
> "I don't want to bother you too much..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 26, 2018, 10:39:23 pm
> "Hmm... You don't mind if Remedy keeps you company for a moment? I will try to knock on her house and see if she's there... Again..."
> Look at Remedy.
> "I don't want to bother you too much..."
>Hesitate.
>Wonder if there's a chance that Miss Mailbox is actually New or Mammalzoo in disguise and this is just what they want.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2018, 10:50:16 pm
> "Hmm... You don't mind if Remedy keeps you company for a moment? I will try to knock on her house and see if she's there... Again..."
> Look at Remedy.
> "I don't want to bother you too much..."
>Hesitate.
>Wonder if there's a chance that Miss Mailbox is actually New or Mammalzoo in disguise and this is just what they want.
> You'd rather take Remedy with you then...
> "I'm okay with coming..." Remedy says.
> "Sure." Meiling says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Zee-chan on February 27, 2018, 02:35:52 am
>"Hmmm, is there any place we can go to look for news ? Like news of her location or where she went ? Like a newspaper or investigator !"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 02:43:15 am
>"Hmmm, is there any place we can go to look for news ? Like news of her location or where she went ? Like a newspaper or investigator !"
> ("There's Aya at the mountain. Unless she moved or something, but I doubt that...") Marisa advises.
> "News? Um... There's a few tengu that could help you with that." Meiling speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Zee-chan on February 27, 2018, 03:52:50 am
>"That could work ! How do i get there ?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 03:58:59 am
> "To where this Aya person is exactly, of course!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 04:29:24 am
>"That could work ! How do i get there ?"
> "To where this Aya person is exactly, of course!"
> ("Hey, I only said her name. Don't just blurt out something you shouldn't know.") Marisa warns.
> "It's the mountain. I don't know where, but high up I guess." Meiling says.
> "We're going back there without eating?" Remedy asks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 04:35:16 am
//Aah shoot. Thought it was Meiling who mentioned Aya.

> ("Sorry! I got confused!")
> "Oh! Another thing Miss Meiching!"
> Look at Remedy, then at Meiling again.
> "f it's not much too ask... We... are kinda hungry..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Zee-chan on February 27, 2018, 04:40:19 am
>("Besides, it's not everyday someone is using you as a hiding place thingy toy...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 04:48:30 am
>("Besides, it's not everyday someone is using you as a hiding place thingy toy...")

> Change that part as "-inside me using a curious thingy".

Let's not sound that we don't like Marisa and her master being inside us. She is fascinated by it too.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 04:48:47 am
//Aah shoot. Thought it was Meiling who mentioned Aya.

> ("Sorry! I got confused!")
> "Oh! Another thing Miss Meiching!"
> Look at Remedy, then at Meiling again.
> "f it's not much too ask... We... are kinda hungry..."
> ("Let's stop by Alice's house again then. She'll have something to eat for us.")
> "Oh. S-Sorry, I don't have anything with me..."
>("Besides, it's not everyday someone is using you as a hiding place thingy toy...")
> Change that part as "-inside me using a curious thingy".

Let's not sound that we don't like Marisa and her master being inside us. She is fascinated by it too.
> ("We're helping you out too Ellen.") Mima's voice speaks. ("If you honestly want us to leave, say so, and we'll leave your body, no strings attached.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 05:12:44 am
> ("I am actually enjoying your company, Miss Super Star! Both! I mean, it's pretty fascinating! It's just that It's a bit confusing at times.")
> ("Also are you sure Miss Marisa?")
> "Oh..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 05:34:44 am
> ("I am actually enjoying your company, Miss Super Star! Both! I mean, it's pretty fascinating! It's just that It's a bit confusing at times.")
> ("Also are you sure Miss Marisa?")
> "Oh..."
> ("Mhm...")
> ("Yea.") Marisa confirms.
> "Sorry."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 05:52:32 am
> "Ow... Well, I guess it can't be helped..."
> Look at Remedy, at the sudden realization of an idea.
> "Wait! I know!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 06:19:04 am
> "Ow... Well, I guess it can't be helped..."
> Look at Remedy, at the sudden realization of an idea.
> "Wait! I know!"
> "Huh?" Remedy questions.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 06:41:59 am
> "I have an idea. Hopefully, she will help..."
> Look at Meiling.
> "Thanks anyway, Miss."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 06:51:58 am
> "I have an idea. Hopefully, she will help..."
> Look at Meiling.
> "Thanks anyway, Miss."
> Meiling nods.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 07:05:03 am
> Rubbing Remedy's hand comfortingly, wave to Meiling (with the other one, of course) and depart back to the forest.
> "I think I know someone that might help us."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 07:05:50 am
> Rubbing Remedy's hand comfortingly, wave to Meiling (with the other one, of course) and depart back to the forest.
> "I think I know someone that might help us."
> You wave away.
> "Who?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 07:15:26 am
> "She lives at the forest. Alice Megatron."
> ("How would we do it? You will, like, talk to her?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 07:17:09 am
> "She lives at the forest. Alice Megatron."
> ("How would we do it? You will, like, talk to her?")
> ("Margatroid. And just ask nicely.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 07:23:26 am
> ("She's your friend, right?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 07:48:54 am
> ("She's your friend, right?")
> ("Sorta, yea.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Zee-chan on February 27, 2018, 08:39:27 am
>("So, should we ?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 12:29:09 pm
>("So, should we ?")
> ("If you're hungry.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 04:15:13 pm
> ("Okay.")
> Continue up to the Alicia's house!
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Zee-chan on February 27, 2018, 06:02:41 pm
>("Hey Miss Marisa, is there something special about Remedy ?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: O4rfish on February 27, 2018, 06:49:57 pm
>("If Alex is your friend, should we let her know you're OK?")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 08:49:48 pm
> ("Okay.")
> Continue up to the Alicia's house!
> You start towards Al's house.
>("Hey Miss Marisa, is there something special about Remedy ?")
> ("There might be if Nue and Mamizou wanted her that badly. Maybe for her ability, I'd guess.")
>("If Alex is your friend, should we let her know you're OK?")
> ("No.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Zee-chan on February 27, 2018, 09:14:31 pm
>("How do we find out then ? I don't trust them... they were just a buncha big kidnapping lying jerks.")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 09:35:34 pm
>("How do we find out then ? I don't trust them... they were just a buncha big kidnapping lying jerks.")
> ("Again, giving Remedy over could've worked. If it didn't, we would've just blasted them.")
> ("Stop whining about how bad and evil they are. All they did was try to kidnap your fairy friend. What they tried was already much less than what somebody would normally try against fairies.") Mima speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 09:37:40 pm
> ("That doesn't change the fact that their actions were wrong, though...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Zee-chan on February 27, 2018, 09:45:32 pm
>("They still lied and tried to kidnap Remedy and didn't justify their actions... sure they might not be evil, but they were still meanies.")
>Frown.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 10:22:02 pm
> ("That doesn't change the fact that their actions were wrong, though...")
>("They still lied and tried to kidnap Remedy and didn't justify their actions... sure they might not be evil, but they were still meanies.")
>Frown.
> ("Whatever. They'll probably be after Remedy another time, and we will get what we need to know then.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 10:25:20 pm
> ("Hmm... Yea, we will find out what are their intentions soon enough...")
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 10:27:20 pm
> ("Hmm... Yea, we will find out what are their intentions soon enough...")
> You arrive back in the forest.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 10:27:51 pm
> Head for Alice's house.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 10:49:03 pm
> Head for Alice's house.
> You start through to where you believe Alice's house was, managing to reach there after a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 10:50:42 pm
> Anything different after last time?
> Knock if there isn't.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 10:57:29 pm
> Anything different after last time?
> Knock if there isn't.
> No.
> You knock...
> The door is opened, and you're greeted to Alice and a few dolls floating next to her.
> ("Oh, they're up now.") You hear Marisa.
> "Oh? Ellen, was it? And Sokrates. Hello again." Alice greets.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 10:59:10 pm
> ("Hm?")
> "Hi again, Miss... Miss Alice! Nice to see you again!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 11:52:17 pm
> ("Hm?")
> "Hi again, Miss... Miss Alice! Nice to see you again!"
> "Did anything go well?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 11:53:29 pm
> Pout a bit sad.
> "No..."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2018, 11:56:03 pm
> Pout a bit sad.
> "No..."
> "Ah. Sorry to hear that... Would you like to stay for a bit?"
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 27, 2018, 11:58:32 pm
> Look a bit brightly at her.
> "R-Really? We would be grateful!"
> Look at Remedy.
> "She is Remedy, Miss Alice! It's a friend I made recently!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2018, 12:12:58 am
> Look a bit brightly at her.
> "R-Really? We would be grateful!"
> Look at Remedy.
> "She is Remedy, Miss Alice! It's a friend I made recently!"
> "Good morning Remedy." Alice greets as she steps aside, allowing you in.
> "Morning." Remedy says.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 28, 2018, 12:18:40 am
> Walk in with Remedy.
> Slow to a stop and slowly look with amazement to the dolls.
> "... Uh?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2018, 12:30:45 am
> Walk in with Remedy.
> Slow to a stop and slowly look with amazement to the dolls.
> "... Uh?"
> You walk in and watch the dolls...
> Most of them seem to be the same design of dolls. They float around as if they had their own minds.
> 3 are quite different from the rest though, and stick near Alice. One seems to match with Alice's clothing, but has on a bow instead of her hairband.
> Another has an outfit similar to the first, but is red where hers is blue, and is black where hers is white.
> A third seems to be cosplaying as a fairy. Her hair resembles Daiyousei's quite a bit, making her stand out even further from the rest of the blonde haired dolls.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 28, 2018, 12:36:29 am
> "This... is... A... ma... zing..."
> Spark eyes and mouth open.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2018, 01:24:44 am
> "This... is... A... ma... zing..."
> Spark eyes and mouth open.
> "You haven't seen my dolls before?" Alice asks.
> "How can they move like this if they're dolls?" Remedy asks. "Oh, are they fairies!? That one's definitely a fairy at least." Remedy points.
> "All of them are dolls, but a few of them are special."
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 28, 2018, 02:33:21 am
> "But this is more than special! This is absolutely incredible, miss Alice!"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 28, 2018, 04:21:51 am
>When there's an opening in the conversation, open the notebook and read what we have so far (not out loud of course)
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2018, 06:09:05 am
> "But this is more than special! This is absolutely incredible, miss Alice!"
>When there's an opening in the conversation, open the notebook and read what we have so far (not out loud of course)
> "Well thank you Ellen." Alice says.
> You open your notebook.
> "You're welcome to sit down or anything. Make yourselves comfortable." Alice says.

Notebook:
> There's a little drawing of Sokrates in the margins, as well as other doodles.

(Circled) Note to self, find money to donate to Miss Reimu later. I really should repay her for how generous and helpful she has been, despite my unintentional annoyance of her...

Day 1: (NTS: fill in exact dates later)
-Got this beautiful notebook, to be titled "Fluffy Ellen's Journal and Important Notes" or something later.
-Apparently went to Reimu to ask who else was at her shrine.
- Oh! Fusion! Can't forget to ask around about that!


-Marisa Kirisame in forest of magic.
Marisa's house isn't the clean one.

-NTS: Find a way to fix memory at some point.

Meet List Maleficient.

Die-you-say is a fairy who lives in a Misty lake next to a mansion.

I have teamed up with Remedial Remedy, a fairy. She looks like a small person with wings, pink hair, and a pink outfit.

We met Daiyousei in her treehouse at the Misty Lake.

No luck with fusion...

Find Koakuma or Cirno.

Find those others from the ruins battle?
The ruins are near the Hakurei Shrine.

There's a village of fairies at the Youkai Mountain.

I have in me an another me that remembers stuff better.

> ("Right, that... You should get rid of that last thing Ellen. Tear it off and burn it or something.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 28, 2018, 06:31:23 am
>Cross off the last thing to the point that it's unreadable.
>Jot down the following:

-Trying to find the real Daiyousei. She's NOT at: Fairy Village, Mario Shrine, The Scarlet Mansion, or Mystia Lake

-Discovered an odd world behind a bush in Mystia Lake.

-Malice has really cute dolls! Like REALLY cute!


//Someone add anything important I haven't remembered.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2018, 06:38:15 am
>Cross off the last thing to the point that it's unreadable.
>Jot down the following:

-Trying to find the real Daiyousei. She's NOT at: Fairy Village, Mario Shrine, The Scarlet Mansion, or Mystia Lake

-Discovered an odd world behind a bush in Mystia Lake.

-Malice has really cute dolls! Like REALLY cute!


//Someone add anything important I haven't remembered.
> You viciously scratch out the last thing on the page.
> ("Need better than that Ellen. But you probably can't do that now, at least...")
> You note on the next page, below another point you seemed to have forgotten writing down here about shapeshifters.
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Zee-chan on February 28, 2018, 08:44:55 am
>Note: "I was also fooled by this Nuu and Mamizoo people that tried to take Remedy away, buncha meanie shapeshifters..."
>"What are the dollies' names ?"
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 28, 2018, 08:54:23 am
>Note: "I was also fooled by this Nuu and Mamizoo people that tried to take Remedy away, buncha meanie shapeshifters..."
>If something along these lines was already written down, don't write this
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2018, 09:28:07 am
>Note: "I was also fooled by this Nuu and Mamizoo people that tried to take Remedy away, buncha meanie shapeshifters..."
>If something along these lines was already written down, don't write this
> Your notebook already says:
Daiyousei turned out to be fake. Renew search. We need to find the real one!
Shapeshifters like Nue and Mamizou are mean. Don't be overly trusting unless you're certain they're not a shapeshifter.

> You add that they tried to take Remedy away...
>"What are the dollies' names ?"
> "These two are Shanghai," Alice motions to the lookalike. "And Hourai." She motions to the similar doll.
> Shanghai bows, speaking her own name a couple of times.
> Hourai doesn't seem to give you any attention. In fact, she's just looking down melancholically and giving nobody attention. It makes her and Shanghai seem like two completely opposite halves...
> "And this one is Belgrade. She's Daiyousei's daughter."
> "Nice to meet you Ellen." The green haired doll bows. "And Remedy." She bows again.
> "N-Nice to meet you too." Remedy bows in return.
> ("Hey, Mima-sama...") You hear Marisa.
> ("If we get found out, it's completely your fault... But I do think she'd really appreciate it...")
> ("It might be hard without Alice noticing... I'll have to think of something. Just keep doing whatever Ellen.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Zee-chan on February 28, 2018, 09:49:43 am
>("Huh ? What do you mean ?")
>"Wow ! Her daughter ? No wonder she looked like her a bit."
>Smile.
>"Uhhh, Belgrade, would you know where your mom is at right now ? I'm trying to find her, but all i found were some shapeshifters that impersonated her... some... uh... Ma-mi-zou and Nue."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2018, 05:28:01 pm
>("Huh ? What do you mean ?")
>"Wow ! Her daughter ? No wonder she looked like her a bit."
>Smile.
>"Uhhh, Belgrade, would you know where your mom is at right now ? I'm trying to find her, but all i found were some shapeshifters that impersonated her... some... uh... Ma-mi-zou and Nue."
> Belgrade shakes her head a bit.
> ("I'm thinking of how to let just Hourai know that I'm here.")
>_
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Zee-chan on February 28, 2018, 06:58:23 pm
>("Eh ? Why her ?")
>"Daw... where is she..."
>Pout.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 28, 2018, 07:03:02 pm
> ("... Maybe a note with the notebook?")
> "Oww... Don't you find this strange, Miss Alice?"
> Sit down along with Remedy (if she wants so) on whenever it's the most appropiate place for us visitors to sit.

> "You want for Hourai to know that you are inside me? Okay!"
> Adopt Marisa's voice.
> "You see, Hourai, I am Marisa. I wanted to tell it to you in a more subtle way, but I noticed it was too much of a trouble."
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Suwako Moriya on February 28, 2018, 07:12:29 pm
> "You want for Hourai to know that you are inside me? Okay!"
> Adopt Marisa's voice.
> "You see, Hourai, I am Marisa. I wanted to tell it to you in a more subtle way, but I noticed it was too much of a trouble."

Just for the sake of clarify, these are presumably intended to be end-of-thread gag commands.
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Tashi on February 28, 2018, 07:13:29 pm
Of course
Title: Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2018, 09:15:47 pm
> "You want for Hourai to know that you are inside me? Okay!"
> Adopt Marisa's voice.
> "You see, Hourai, I am Marisa. I wanted to tell it to you in a more subtle way, but I noticed it was too much of a trouble."
> With Alice now knowing that Marisa is here, she keeps the knowledge to herself and removes your freedom.
> You forever remain in her "care"...