Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 209371 times)

Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2010, 03:06:14 PM »
Air types, Artillery types and Ivis.
This made me laugh.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2010, 06:40:23 PM »
BTW, who has Rie Tanaka voiced? That name sounds familiar, but I'm unsure. Maybe it's just Persona getting to me :V

Take a look. I think she has one of the longest ever resumes. :V

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 12:07:00 AM »
Graphics don't look that good to me, but the game itself looks as fun as hell. Downloading~

EDIT: How good are the English translations? I think bad translations are funny, but not when it doesn't make sense at all. <_<
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2010, 01:09:05 AM »
Anyone know the requirements to run the game?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 01:48:43 AM »
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 01:53:21 AM »
So what union are we joining?

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2010, 03:57:41 AM »
Well, if we want Sakuya from a Touhou anime yelling at us when we lose, WIZ.

Otherwise, the BRD/BLD or DOS

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2010, 09:32:43 PM »
SERVERS ARE NOW ONLINE.

No wipe after this, final beta enters into official service immediately when it gets to that day.

Username and faction please!

Choja - WIZ
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:35:16 PM by Nat Tea »
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2010, 09:35:50 PM »
Baka - WIZ

Reporting for duty sir!

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2010, 01:03:24 AM »
Wisp - WIZ

I'm loving this game already.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2010, 01:28:14 AM »
You guys.

#cosmicmaiden

irc.ppirc.net

get here before 6:00PM PST, we need to combine our forces and start running Arena matches into the ground so we can get enough for the limited time robots
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2010, 01:38:31 AM »
Hi guys. In WIZ as well. Look for OddaC. Can't miss me, I run a green Lily.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2010, 06:34:46 AM »
I've been having Install issues. Mainly, I DL the file, and when I go to do the extract/install or w/e, it says Extraction Failed.

I'd really like to play this, so a bit of help please :(

Hyper Dunk

• I'm a Double Dragon.
  • I will fight everyone.
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2010, 07:29:19 AM »
D.Dibble - WIZ

This is quite fun and I already ran into Odda C. in the arena.

An Odd Sea Slug

• Only the best.
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2010, 09:12:21 AM »
D.Dibble - WIZ

This is quite fun and I already ran into Odda C. in the arena.

Huh, I suspected that was you, but wasn't sure.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2010, 08:43:45 PM »
<Choja> FRIEND ME! Away from keyboard on West side of Central area, Channel 3. At the fountain.
Okay, maybe not.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 01:03:37 AM by Nat Tea »
Horie dorie~

ArteShy

• Sure you're straight dash....
  • ...I totally believe you
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2010, 09:44:14 PM »
Air type from BRD, reporting sir!

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2010, 01:39:14 AM »
ShinkuTear, ready and waiting to kick some ass :D

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2010, 12:59:58 PM »
Silly things:
  • Pitifully, sibladeko's strategy works fucking wonders because of the huge amount of enormous cost robots that people are using in Arena matches right now. Purchase a Frog Lander and a machine gun. Level it up to gain access to more powerful machine guns, riddle your enemies with bullets.
  • If you decide to run the above with a high level frog, be sure to use a Rage Machinegun over a Drum Machinegun if you can. R.MG's higher speed offsets its lower damage compared to D.MG so you fire more shots (and with that, more chances of exploding more opponents). 350 COST is the highest you should use as a level 5 frog (COST+COST+COST+COST+Quick Swim) equipped with a R.MG without removing your useless arm or head. Any higher is a waste, essentially.
  • Ace Braver BS is weird in that unlike every other booster in the game, it's usable by every type in the game. It's S though, so S to M size robots only, but other than that, it's a decent type-limitless booster.
  • For some insane reason, the only way you can get the regular Bazooka (L size) is by purchasing Steel Rider (an L size LND motorcycle robot) in which you have to be an Iron Hero to actually do that. This is saying that this weapon is purchasable in the store, but only technically.
  • What not to do: USE ARTILLERY, RUSH TO FRONT LINES, RUIN MY DAY.

Anyways, you guys, what should I name the clan? I am thinking of making one (and I already bought a Clan Foundation Badge, I'm a dork).

EDIT:
Mate:

• Complete the requests of The 3 Guardians. You get a free part upgrade for Life, a free Level 5 Limit Breaker (!!!), and a free Cosmos Harmonics ALPHA. One time only, of course, if you try to restart the requests, they'll automatically register as completed.
  • Buy Packet and start completing her requests. Unlike The 3 Guardians, you actually get rewards after finishing them.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 03:17:07 PM by Nat Tea »
Horie dorie~

An Odd Sea Slug

• Only the best.
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2010, 01:02:57 AM »
Best. Match. Ever.

I even got Game Warrior, Destroyer, Best Supporter and Last Attacker in one shot.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2010, 03:42:25 AM »

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2010, 04:17:26 AM »
They're taking the servers down in two hours to add limit removers to the shop.

Hoppers.

Everywhere.
Horie dorie~

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2010, 07:31:30 AM »
stuff

Hey Choja, I think I've seen you in like 3+ matches :) Assuming your Choja in-game :P

I've been doing pretty horribly so far, usually ending a match in the negitives for Score. Yes, even using the Frog Lander strat.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2010, 07:44:29 AM »
Yes I am! I am also very cocky in-game!

I've been doing pretty horribly so far, usually ending a match in the negitives for Score. Yes, even using the Frog Lander strat.
The main point of the Frog Lander is that you should never have anyone locked onto you; when a red arrow starts flashing onscreen, it's time to walk in the opposite direction of the arrow fast very.

Teamwork is essential when you're doing this (but how much you need depends on how good your team is) because you're trying to kill enemy robots by hitting them with a thousand cuts (or a thousand bullets whatever) and you can't do this when you get stunlocked into explosion due to your low TGH.

Hippos make good distractions.
Horie dorie~

« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2010, 07:53:18 AM »
 :ohdear:
I just downloaded it.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2010, 08:02:17 AM »
Yes I am! I am also very cocky in-game!

I can see that >.>

The main point of the Frog Lander is that you should never have anyone locked onto you; when a red arrow starts flashing onscreen, it's time to walk in the opposite direction of the arrow fast very. Hippos make good distractions.

Thing is, when the enemy can always keep up with me, running is nigh pointless. Also, the Hippo is rare for me to start with.

Any tips for Crimrose useage? Or any FLY types in general for that matter? I get shot down so fasy, and I don't even know what gear to use... btw, my Crimrose is using a Dual Rapier and the starting Energy Gun or the Wide version of it.

Also, how the heck am I supposed to fight when it's 30 vs 30 and nigh-everyone is fighting in the same area!? I can't even get a lock without dying right after/getting blocked by an Ally and hitting them.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2010, 08:13:04 AM »
Thing is, when the enemy can always keep up with me, running is nigh pointless. Also, the Hippo is rare for me to start with.

Any tips for Crimrose useage? Or any FLY types in general for that matter? I get shot down so fasy, and I don't even know what gear to use... btw, my Crimrose is using a Dual Rapier and the starting Energy Gun or the Wide version of it.

Also, how the heck am I supposed to fight when it's 30 vs 30 and nigh-everyone is fighting in the same area!? I can't even get a lock without dying right after/getting blocked by an Ally and hitting them.
You should flank the enemy and shoot them in their blind spot; if you're not doing too much damage, they might focus more on the prominent danger in front of them firing bazooka shells at them.

I actually forgot how to play AIR. Another problem with that is that my best AIR robot is... a Izuna. With Wing AMJs. And a Tengu BS. It's absolute overkill (FLY 29) but all I have is leg homing lasers and handheld beam rifle which both have very low ammo reserves. I aim for anything that gets near me during my flight and because I was stupid enough not to get Quick Boost, I become *very* vulnerable when I occasionally land.

If you're near a giant gunfight and you're playing your Frog Lander, run in (and across the Power Spot if you can), spray and pray. It's very inefficient and very stupid, but hey, there's a lot more deadlier robots than you shooting at the enemy so you might as well attempt to get some shots in.

EDIT: I AM A VERY HORRIBLE PLAYER DON'T LISTEN TO MY ADVICE.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 08:17:44 AM by Nat Tea »
Horie dorie~

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2010, 09:36:05 AM »
One question though, is this game free to play?
Because if so, then I may have found yet another diversion for myself. xD

Ignore my idiocy, I only just noticed it is.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2010, 10:42:23 AM »
I will never play any other types other than artillery! I even get Cannon Baller instead of Frog Lander for that strategy!

During the beta tests, my setup was King Megaton-Starbunger-Destructor Girl

Right now, I use Cannon Baller-Cannon Baller-Destructor
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy