Author Topic: The Sad Story of Yuyuko  (Read 9262 times)

The Sad Story of Yuyuko
« on: July 04, 2017, 01:44:07 PM »
There once a youkai, who was a ghost was afraid of getting dosed. She went into a tunnel right under a channel and wouldn't come out again.

The ghost's name was Yuyuko Saigyouji. Her gardener, Youmu Konpaku argued with her, but she would not move.
   ?The doujin artist will ruin my lovely body and appetite.? she said.
   Youmu blew a whistle and waved a chicken drumstick till her arms ached.
   ?I'm not going to spoil my body and appetite for you!? she said rudely.
   The other Touhou characters came out and argued too, but Yuyuko wouldn't move.
   Reimu Hakurei told Youmu to get a rope. ?We will pull you out.? she said, but Yuyuko blew mist at her and blocked her vision.
   They tied the rope around her waist and all pulled ? except for Reimu.
   ?Eirin has forbidden me to pull.? she said.
   They pulled and pulled and pulled, but still Yuyuko stayed in the tunnel. Then they tried pushing Yuyuko. Reimu said, ?One, two, three, push!? but did not help, ?Eirin has forbidden me to push? Reimu excused.
   At last, Yuugi Hoshiguma arrived, and was told to push Yuyuko in exchange for some sake. The oni, Youmu, and Reimu all argued with Yuyuko, ?See! The doujin artist stopped making lewd pictures of us!? they said.
   ?Yes. But he'll begin again soon.? said Yuyuko, ?and what would become of my body and appetite then??
   So Yuugi went behind Yuyuko and she pushed and huffed and huffed and pushed as hard as she ever could, but Yuyuko stayed in the tunnel. So they gave up.
   ?We shall leave you here for always and always and always.? they finally said.
   They took up the old path and built a brick wall in front of her at both ends, so she'd can't get out, and a new tunnel was cut beside her. She'd watch the other Touhou girls fly by her. Yukari would peep over and say ?Hello.? But then Marisa would take a poop and say ?Serves you right.?
   She is sad, because no one will ever see her and feed her anything again. But I think she deserved it, don't you?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:16:28 PM by Pergold »

Re: The Sad Story of Yuyuko
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 11:35:33 PM »
I'm planing a sequel to this called "Cirno, Marisa, and Yuyuko".

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 01:28:37 AM »
....What was that?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 11:04:29 AM »
....What was that?

Me taking another story and making it about Touhou

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 04:13:28 PM »

They pulled and pulled and pulled, but still Yuyuko stayed in the tunnel.

Yukari, Marisa, and Yuyuko,
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 05:40:26 PM »
The sequel to The Sad Story of Yuyuko

Yukari and Marisa would visit the tunnel where Yuyuko had been shut up.
   Yukari would make a peep and say ?Hello.?
   But Marisa, would be rude and go ?Poop, poop, poop, serves you right.?
   Poor Yuyuko had no spell cards to answer with, she was hungry; soot and dirt from the tunnel roof had spoiled her clothes and lovely body. She was cold and unhappy, and wanted to come and be in the games again.
   Marisa was always a playable character. She was proud of being one of the few magicians strong enough to do it. She was out dealing with an incident with other important people like Reimu Hakurei (and ZUN holding a camera) who had punished Yuyuko. Marisa was seeing how fast she could go, ?Hurry, hurry, hurry!? she panted.
   ?Trickety witch! Trickety witch! Trickety witch!? said ZUN.
   Marisa could see Yuyuko's tunnel in front, ?In a minute,? she thought, ?I'll poop, poop, poop at Yuyuko and rush through the tunnel and out into the open again.?
   Closer and closer she came ? she was almost there, when crack: ?ARGGGH ------------ AHHHHH!? she was in a could of danmaku and went slower and slower.
   ZUN stopped the camera.
   ?What has happened to me?? asked Marisa, ?I feel so weak.?
   ?You got ambushed and pulled a muscle.? said ZUN, ?You can't continue any further.?
   ?Oh dear,? said Marisa, ?We were going so nicely too...Look at Yuyuko laughing at me.? Marisa made a face at Yuyuko and fired a master spark, but missed.
   Everybody came out to see Marisa. ?Humph!? said Reimu, ?I never liked these Lunatic spell cards - something always going wrong; send for another character at once.?
   While ZUN went to go see who was left, they picked up Marisa and put her on the other side of the path, out of the way.
   The only character left was Yukari, ?I'll come and try.? she said.
   Marisa saw Yukari coming down the path, ?It's no use,? she said, ?Yukari doesn't know anything about the mini-hakkero.?
   Yukari fiddled and fiddled and fiddled and fiddled, but she couldn't work the mini-hakkero. ?I told you so.? said Marisa rudely, ?Why not give Yuyuko a try??
   ?Yes.? said Reimu, ?I will.?
   ?Will you help deal with this incident, Yuyuko?? she asked.
   ?Yes!? said Yuyuko at once.
   So ZUN and Youmu got some food ready; fanboys broke down the brick walls and put down a new path. When she got enough energy, Yuyuko walked out. She was dirty and her mob cap was covered in cobwebs.
   ?Ooh! I'm so stiff. Ooh! I'm so stiff.? she groaned.
   ?You'd better have a run to ease your joints, and find your spell cards.? said Reimu.
   Yuyuko cam back feeling better and she was put in front.
   ?I'm ready!? said Yuyuko.
   ?So am I.? replied Yukari.
   ?Shoot hard; shoot hard; shoot hard.? puffed Yukari.
   ?We'll do it; we'll do it; we'll do it.? responded Yuyuko.
   ?Shoot hard we'll do it; shoot hard we'll do it; shoot hard we'll do it.? they said together.
   ZUN's camera jerked and began to move, slowly at first, then faster and faster.
   ?We've done it together! We've done it together! We've done it together!? said Yukari and Yuyuko.
   ?You've done it, hooray! You've done it, hooray! You've done it hooray!? sang the fans.
   All the fans and characters were excited. Reimu leaned over to the side to wave to Yukari and Yuyuko; but they were going so fast that her bow fell off and was blown into a field where a youkai ate it for lunch.
   They never stopped till they reached the Hakurei Shrine at the end of the plot. The fans all said ?Thank You? and ZUN promised Yuyuko a redesign.
   ?Would you like to be dull green and light purple??
   ?Yes, please.? said Yuyuko, ?Then I'd be like the rest of them.?
   Yukari and Yuyuko went home quietly and on their way, went and helped Marisa (ZUN and Reimu's orders) back to her place. All three are now best friends.
   Wasn't Yuyuko pleased with her new design. She is very proud of it, as all good Touhou girls are ? but she doesn't mind the doujins now, because she knows that best way to keep looking nice is to not run into tunnels, but to ask Youmu for some mind bleach or for Keine to rewrite history so it didn't happen in the first place, when the doujins are over.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 06:47:55 PM by Pergold »

Re: Yukari, Marisa, and Yuyuko,
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 06:04:07 PM »
I'm thinking about making this into a series  :derp:

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 07:45:54 PM »
wat.

also yuyuko's design is good enough dude.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2017, 08:00:43 PM »
wat.

also yuyuko's design is good enough dude.

It made more sense in the original story this fic was based off of.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2017, 11:18:15 PM »
Merged so that the ongoing series can be all in one thread, as per the posting style of the board.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 12:57:13 AM »
It made more sense in the original story this fic was based off of.
What story would that happen to be?

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 10:19:27 AM »
What story would that happen to be?

The first story was based off of the Railway Series story "The Sad Story of Henry" and the fic after was based off of its second part "Edward, Gordon, and Henry", its just that any railway references have been removed and the characters replaced by Touhou characters.

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2017, 07:24:34 PM »
Sorry to bump this topic, but...I've made a reading of this story for my brand new channel!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-sEej9db_I

I have also took some liberties with the beginning poem so as to flow better.