Author Topic: Sparen's Code Dump (Final updates)  (Read 285231 times)

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Tutorial Lesson 10 done!)
« Reply #330 on: April 10, 2015, 03:59:46 AM »
For those who are interested, I just finished my Extra Lesson 1 (Tutorial 8a)

http://sparen.github.io/ph3tutorials/ph3u1l8a.html

I hope this helps people out in regards to using some of the rand and math functions in DNH

Just so you know, using round results in a bias against the start and end integers. I personally use truncate(low, high + 1) (though floor would yield the correct results when one or both arguments are negative).
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (DEC Home Stretch!!)
« Reply #331 on: April 17, 2015, 08:38:58 PM »
April 17 Binge Programming

@4:37PM EST
Stream Part 1 has concluded. Thanks to all of my viewers (all 2? 3? of them).
In this segment, I made DEC's Extra Stage Boss's spell background, as well as the first two spell cards and their implementations in Spellcard Practice.

The next segment of the stream is scheduled to go from 5:30 or so to 7:30 or so at http://www.twitch.tv/sparenofiria

@7:36PM EST
Stream Part 2 has concluded. Thanks to my viewers (especially Pikmin H, for actually saying things)
In this segment, I made DEC's Extra Stage Boss's third spell and fourth non spell, as well as the spell's implementation in Spell Practice.

If I have energy later today, the final segment of the stream will start around 9:30 PM and will continue until I have no more energy left to code.

@12:26PM EST
Stream Part 3 has concluded. Thanks to my viewers (especially Miransu)
In this segment, I made DEC's Extra Stage Boss's fourth spell and fifth+sixth? non spells, as well as the spell's implementation into Spellcard Practice.

So in the end, I completed 7 attacks today. That means that 10 out of the 18 attacks in the Extra Stage Boss are done. Three of the remaining 8 are in the design phase. Now I just need to figure out the rest...

April 18 Binge Programming
@10:11PM EST
OK so this wasn't as much of a binge as it was organizing the beta group and plowing through an open topics sheet. The v1.42 Beta Release contains the following:
-Nonspells 7 and 8
-Spells 5 and 6
-Fixing of a few bugs and a few graphics changes

Want to join the beta-testing team? My Skype is sparenofiria
At my current pace, I could release the game tomorrow... though that's unlikely.

@12:11AM EST
Stage 5 and the Extra Stage have been rebalanced, the former to make the stage harder and to make Cyberdramon's non spells less cheap, and the latter to allow Strabimon to actually take out enemies.

A bug in spell card practice has been resolved as well.

If I go at my current pace, the game will most likely be completed tomorrow and will begin strenuous testing and rebalancing.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 04:12:58 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (DEC in Beta-Testing!)
« Reply #332 on: April 27, 2015, 10:39:10 PM »
As of this post, Digital Earth: Conquest has entered the official Beta-Testing period. As of now, every attack and every bit of dialogue is complete.

From here on out, I will try to fix all remaining issues and upgrade as much of the code as possible within a week, aiming for a release data at or before May 8, 2015

I am looking for beta-testers from here on out, and if you would like to assist, please contact me via PM.

EDIT: ...This deadline needs to be met in order for the release to not conflict with ULiL, Touhou Hou Enbu, and LoLK Demo, so I will push forwards.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 10:41:32 PM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (DEC in Beta-Testing!)
« Reply #333 on: May 01, 2015, 03:07:20 AM »
Digital Earth: Conquest v1.52 (RC-6)

While this is not a public release (I doubt it will become one), it is a major milestone, as we have 100% completion and are currently fixing and balancing.

Hopefully, I will be able to do as much balancing as possible before the final release.

EDIT @ May 2, 2015

ph3 Tutorials - Extra Lesson 2 done. Features how to replicate Moonlight Ray
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 01:46:20 PM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (DEC RELEASED!!!!)
« Reply #334 on: May 03, 2015, 12:29:16 AM »
DIGITAL EARTH: CONQUEST HAS BEEN COMPLETED!

It's been a long year and 3 months. On February 3, 2014, I copied the first file from Danmakufu Dodging Dummies into a brand new Digital Earth: Conquest folder, hopes high and mind set.

One year and three months later, this project has been realized to completion.

This project was not without pitfalls and periods of both hope and despair. I dealt with code I didn't understand, came face to face with both my and Danmakufu's limits, and had month-long periods of procrastination in which I decided that DEC was either too boring, not worth it, or sometimes, perhaps, just a piece of ****

I fought against myself and my own worries. Copyright issues, Doujin Guidelines, Resource Citation, and lack of willing testers were my enemies. But the biggest enemy was myself. But yet, I prevailed. I prevailed through seven stages full of hopes and dreams, and brought my ideas to life.

And while I may not consider this a worthy project... it is what it is, and without further ado, I present to you all...

Digital Earth: Conquest

To those who have helped me along the way, you have been immortalized in both the Credits Stage as well as the Credits file that comes with the game. And to my teachers, my testers, and my friends, I give you a big and honest Thank You from the bottom of my heart. Without all of you and the community that you have provided, this game would have died long ago. And indeed it did at certain times, but it was always revived, something that had to be completed.

This may not be a Touhou game, but that doesn't change the fact that it was inspired by Touhou. I hope that all of my players will find a fun attack, something interesting, or simply something that they like about this game, and I hope that all of you someday decide that it's worth playing.

To everyone, Thank You.

~~~Sparen of Iria/Andrew Fan, May 2, 2015

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #335 on: May 03, 2015, 05:04:46 PM »
Digital Earth: Conquest v1.54 (RC-8)

This release fixes a bug in the continue menu system (Thanks to Ultima), fixes an issue with Stage 4 dialogue (Thanks to Gizmo), and includes a basic in-game manual that should make some things clearer to the player.

http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/digital-earth-conquest/

Gusano Wornis

• Member of Team Mystique
« Reply #336 on: May 03, 2015, 07:18:42 PM »
Congratulations with your relase Sparen! even if I'm not a digimon fan I will play it, because I liked the demo and wanted more of it. your scripts really show that graphics doesn't matter when you have a nice gameplay ^-^
carrying dead weight since 2015~

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #337 on: May 03, 2015, 07:36:24 PM »
Congratulations with your relase Sparen! even if I'm not a digimon fan I will play it, because I liked the demo and wanted more of it. your scripts really show that graphics doesn't matter when you have a nice gameplay ^-^

Thanks Gusano, but it's probably too difficult of a game for most people

« Reply #338 on: May 03, 2015, 10:33:31 PM »
Congratulation!
I play it and it was cool but... it's fukin hard ><. Even in Rookie mode I can only do a 3CC... and I'm not a really bad Touhou player. Did you 1CC it?
Anyway I notice some things.
- What's the difference between red items, blue items and square items?
- Item seems like bullet and it's easy to confuse the two.
- Many warning lasers are quasi-not visible. Especially on the lasts stages. Same thing with some bullets like the green-3D-square bullets of Cyberdramon and with curved lasers on the last boss nonspells.
- I don't understand the Digivolution system. I can digivolve with C key with DigiEnergy and Digivolution cancel... some times? But I regain Digienergy? Why do you do un-digivolution if it cause no lost of digienergy?
- Why? WHY the continue choise is on NO by default? WHYYYYYYY? The continue screen come to fast after the death and it really easy to select NO by error.

Oh and I also find a bug. If you select NO on the continue screen and select Retry on the gameover menu, Extend system is broken. Even if you got the right amount of point, you don't have an extend. And I think you also keep the Digienergy from your previous run (I have more than 500 digienergy at the end of the stage one after that).
Return to the title screen and restart the game cancel theses bugs.

Anyway, good job. It's a fun game, even I'm not a great fan of Digimon universe.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #339 on: May 03, 2015, 10:56:33 PM »
Congratulation!

//Bug reports

Were you playing RC-7 (1.53) or RC-8 (1.54)? I believe I added a manual of sorts and some bug fixes in RC-8 earlier today

EDIT: Ephy: Yes, I managed to reproduce the bug. Thank you for reporting it.

Digital Earth: Conquest v1.55 (RC-9)

This release fixes a bug in the extend system (Thanks to Lunar), and removes the inverts from Patamon's last spell. There are also graphical improvements to Lobomon, including less ADD bullets and slightly darker fog to aid contrast.

http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/digital-earth-conquest/
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:01:06 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (DEC RELEASED, Ph3 Tutorial Lesson 11 done!)
« Reply #340 on: May 17, 2015, 01:48:18 AM »
HOORAY!

Ph3 Tutorial Lesson 11 is the gateway to all things coordinates and parametrics! It's probably completely useless to most people and it was an add-on lesson to begin with, but now I can move on towards the good stuff! It covers basically everything in my first video tutorial, but in the form of a wall of text with lots of math and gifs embedded in it. :)

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #341 on: May 17, 2015, 02:34:11 AM »
HOORAY!

Ph3 Tutorial Lesson 11 is the gateway to all things coordinates and parametrics! It's probably completely useless to most people and it was an add-on lesson to begin with, but now I can move on towards the good stuff! It covers basically everything in my first video tutorial, but in the form of a wall of text with lots of math and gifs embedded in it. :)
Looking at the contents really quick, it's a good thing my math class learned how to use trig functions a few weeks ago. :)
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #342 on: May 17, 2015, 02:39:59 AM »
Looking at the contents really quick, it's a good thing my math class learned how to use trig functions a few weeks ago. :)

If there's anything I can do to make the tutorial better (visual aids, clarifications, more examples), please do tell!

Edit @ May 17, 2015, 12:56AM EST

Extra Lesson 3 (Border of Wave and Particle) completed. I can't believe that all you need is angle+sin(count)...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 04:58:06 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (ph3 Tutorials Lesson 12 done!)
« Reply #343 on: May 28, 2015, 01:49:59 AM »
Lesson 12 is completed. I've ditched the wall reflect lesson for now since I already have a video tutorial for that.

Link here: http://sparen.github.io/ph3tutorials/ph3u2l12.html

I hope to move on to sprites and sprite manipulation shortly. As in, within two months, given my current rate of writing tutorials.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (ph3 Tutorials Lesson 13 done!)
« Reply #344 on: June 22, 2015, 01:29:59 AM »
Ph3 Tutorials Lesson 13 is finally done. I plan to continue work, but some lessons may be dropped.

http://sparen.github.io/ph3tutorials/ph3u2l13.html

Edit: I also did Lesson 14 while I was at it.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:01:37 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (DNHWars)
« Reply #345 on: July 01, 2015, 03:16:14 AM »
Danmakufu Wars
Sparen vs PhantomSong

I would now like to announce the commencement of my next standalone script, which is my half of the Danmakufu Wars 'competition'. Both challengers (me and PhantomSong), in order to teach me to have fun while scripting in order to make my scripts good again (and so I like what I do a bit more), decided to have a three non spell three spell no-pressure no-deadline 'contest' with one-another. Rules were simple. Choose one of the three provided waifu and make a script. From my [Sanae, Kogasa, Utsuho], PhantomSong chose Kogasa. From PhantomSong's [Yuyuko, Ran, Kokoro], I chose Ran.

And so the quest began for me to make what I want to be my best standalone script. Ever.

Do not use Mr. Blue's Reimu with this script.

All Demo Versions
RC-1: Version 1.00; Aug 16, 2015
RC-2: Version 1.01; Aug 16, 2015
RC-3: Version 1.02; Aug 20, 2015

Video
DNHArt 115
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 04:04:17 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (~~~)
« Reply #346 on: July 24, 2015, 12:08:35 AM »
Note:

As Bulletforge is now at capacity, I've gone and done a number of things

-All backups (CK Akemi and SA Last Words, Lunatic 494, Khayoshia) have been removed from Bulletforge
-All extra versions (besides LOCAA 3 Suicune and a few other exceptions) have been purged

If any of you reading this post have unlisted projects you don't need on Bulletforge or have old versions of projects, you can remove some of the unneeded versions/projects to save Blargel some space.

...Now, the real issue for me is whether to remove LOCAA 3 Suicune entirely, since virtually the entire thing is present within Pok?DigiDanmaku. I may choose to purge it in the near future (if Blargel defaults on single versions for projects, it will be purged due to the latest 'version' being a patch for a previous version).

If any of you actually want the script, please use http://www.mediafire.com/download/489jbau9a1nw74w/Sparen's_LOCAA_Contest_3_Entry_v1.09.zip from now on.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:10:37 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (DNHWARS RELEASED!!!!)
« Reply #347 on: August 16, 2015, 09:09:04 PM »
Danmakufu Wars: Sparen vs PhantomSong v1.00 (RC-1)

http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/danmakufu-wars-sparen-vs-phantomsong

Enjoy

EDIT: There's a strange bug with the game where it loads the default danmakufu shot sheet after loading mine, which basically breaks the entire game. Me and some others are trying to figure out why. It only happens with certain players

List of players that DO NOT work with the game
-Mr. Blue's Reimu

Edit: There is actually an issue in Mr. Blue's Reimu, where he includes the default danmakufu shot constant sheet in Function.txt. This seems to be the cause of the bug - it is isolated to his player.

Danmakufu Wars: Sparen vs PhantomSong v1.01 (RC-2)

This version fixed a pause before music starts issue (thanks AJS) as well as a bomb-fails-to-delete-bullets issue (thanks Conarnar). It also has a warning yelling for you to NOT USE MR. BLUE's REIMU. Yes there was a coding flaw in the player.

Danmakufu Wars: Sparen vs PhantomSong v1.02 (RC-3)

This version fixes a minor issue with the background alpha and removes one flame bullet per ring in Nonspell 2.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 03:09:56 PM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Tutorials and More!)
« Reply #348 on: September 05, 2015, 04:04:22 AM »
Update time~

I'll begin with DNHArt. I've decided to not do any more videos for the RaNGE 14 Contest. It's become a problem for a number of reasons. I will also focus more on Lets Plays rather than simple DNHArt videos, as the Max Playlist Video Limit is a thing.

That said, here's a video for my Ran script!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJfH0Wic138&feature=youtu.be

Now, onto tutorials.

I do not I believe I ever announced it (maybe I did?), but Lesson 15 - Sound was completed a while ago. It covers everything except for sampling and Audacity use, I believe. I've decided to make Audacity a separate tutorial for the future.

Additionally, AJS mentioned a possible showing of my tutorials at TouhouCon (at the LOCAA/EUB/Danmakufu/thing panel). Therefore, I went and began revising tutorials. So far, Lessons 1-7 have been revised, wholly or partially, and I plan to continue with the remainder. My aim for the remaining tutorials is to provide better quiz questions, implement actual coding in text boxes on-site, un-generify the quiz responses to make them more specific and helpful, add lesson summaries and key points, add more exercises, clarify information, and provide more code examples to better illustrate implementation.

Therefore, I would like to reach out to all of the people who have stumbled upon this post.
Over the next few days, I'd like if you would be able to check out my ph3 tutorials and PM me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions that you have for improving the existing tutorials.

Thank you very much.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #349 on: November 18, 2015, 05:33:48 AM »
As a general note, despite being completely dead in the scripting department, I have some updates I'd like to share as of now.

Firstly, I've decided that it's about time I fixed the projects page on my website, so PDD and DEC have seen significant improvements to their respective game pages, while I have made a separate page for Danmakufu Troll Stars. I will likely make separate pages for RaNGE 10 Sanae and Danmakufu Wars in the coming days.
http://sparen.github.io/projects/projectspdd.html
http://sparen.github.io/projects/projectsdec.html
http://sparen.github.io/projects/projectsphase4_locaa6.html

Secondly, and I really do swear, I plan to complete the existing WIP tutorial and try to move forwards with the other Plural-related tutorials. I have my first 'break' since August in a few days due to Thanksgiving, so I will finally have time to do actual things for this community besides the occasional contest-related moderation/judging/whatever.

And finally, SeitenTouji/TouhouMysteryDungeon/RandomSpellcardNameGenerator. All three of these projects are currently on extended hiatus. The first of the three is in a strange situation where I really want to make more for it but I can't get assets (sound, graphics), so the entire thing is in limbo. Touhou Mystery Dungeon is in a state where nobody wants to make a story but we have all the asset creators and coders we need (a first! I know!), so the project is currently in a state of relative aimlessness, hence the hiatus. As for the last one, I have a feeling that nobody actually *uses* it, so chances are it won't be touched until the next Touhou game is announced. Of course, you as the community are full to submit pull requests, which I will review.

Thanks for reading!

Python

• Plains of Chi-u have no end.
  • They are boundless and last forever.
« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2015, 05:46:40 PM »
Honestly, I'd like to use your random card name generator (along with CK Crash's random boss generator for a script of PURE RANDOMNESS). It just never works for me for some reason.
Have a look at my truly scrumptious scripts!.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #351 on: November 18, 2015, 05:56:24 PM »
Honestly, I'd like to use your random card name generator (along with CK Crash's random boss generator for a script of PURE RANDOMNESS). It just never works for me for some reason.

Here's the thread: https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,18226.0.html

If I have enough time, I may port it to Javascript, but no guarantees.

« Reply #352 on: November 18, 2015, 08:29:00 PM »
I compiled the spellcard name generator on Debian a month or so back and it worked perfectly.

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #353 on: November 18, 2015, 10:29:03 PM »
I've managed to compile it on Win10 / Cygwin as well.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #354 on: December 31, 2015, 07:21:27 PM »
I think I may be back in the tutorial writing business (finally), so I'll be using this post for immediate upgrades and the like. I plan to get as much as possible done to compensate for the last few months of inactivity.

Dec 31, 2015 - 2:13 PM EST
    -- Ph3 Tutorials Lesson 1 is now available in Spanish. Link here. Please inform me of any errors.

Dec 31, 2015 - 2:47 PM EST
    -- Ph3 Tutorials Lesson 2 is now available in Spanish. Link here. Please inform me of any errors.

Dec 31, 2015 - 7:42 PM EST
    -- Ph3 Tutorials Lesson 16 has been completed. Link here. Please inform me of any errors.

TODO:
    -- Ph3 Tutorials Lesson 17 (ENG) [Text Functions and Fonts]
    -- Ph3 Tutorials Lesson 18 (ENG) [Function Libraries]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:42:53 AM by Sparen »

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #355 on: December 31, 2015, 09:27:03 PM »
simplemente doble clic en el ejecutable (th_dnh.exe).

I believe it's "simplemente haz doble clic...", but I might be wrong on that correction. I'll edit this post with more errors if I find them.

Edit 1: both the English and Spanish versions of Lesson 2 claim that the user keys are C and D, while they are actually C and V.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 09:29:48 PM by Fluffy8x »
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #356 on: December 31, 2015, 10:32:01 PM »
Edit 1: both the English and Spanish versions of Lesson 2 claim that the user keys are C and D, while they are actually C and V.

I just downloaded a clean version to confirm. And yes, you are correct. I will fix it shortly.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (RaNGE 16: Descent of the Mochi Hammer)
« Reply #357 on: January 10, 2016, 12:45:54 AM »
RaNGE 16 Contest Entry:
Descent of the Mochi Hammer

I would now like to announce the commencement of my next standalone script, which is my entry for the RaNGE 16 Contest hosted by Lefkada here on MotK.

Originally, there was to be a stage with a mid boss as well, but those were dropped due to a number of reasons.

Since I copy-pasted SeitenTouji's system over, continues, extend systems, Spell Practice, and a number of other things (including four difficulties) are automatically built in and will be implemented.

All Demo Versions
RC-1: Link to post
RC-2: Link to post
RC-3: Link to post
RC-4: Link to post

Video
https://youtu.be/qXjvFX1aJYo
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 04:07:33 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #358 on: January 20, 2016, 12:37:18 AM »
Contest Database

Hello everyone. Today I'd like to present my Contest Database, a database for Danmakufu Contests held in RaNGE and LOCAA. This is not meant to replace Helepolis's list - it's meant to be used when comparing contests and trends, and also serves to find legacy contests and submissions easier.

If you find inaccuracies or would like to submit new links/new information, please PM me or contact me via Skype. Please do not post in this thread. Specifically, I am trying to fill in missing download links to top three contest entries as well as the ??? and N/A sections on the page.

Lollipop

• stay woke
  • literally and figuratively dying
« Reply #359 on: January 20, 2016, 01:15:19 AM »
this is handy  :) i'll probably use this alot
Touhou 1CCS:
Hard: LLS, EoSD(NB), PCB(NB), IN, MoF, TD, DDC(NB), LoLK
Lunatic: EoSD, PCB, DDC, LoLK
Extra: LLS, EoSD, PCB(Extra&Phantasm), IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK
Current Focus: 1cc SA Hard, or an Extra