Author Topic: Touhou Hall of Records  (Read 214985 times)

Re: Touhou Hall of Records
« Reply #270 on: March 19, 2015, 12:43:00 AM »
Truly an amazing run.

>Subterranean Sun
I can only imagine how he felt on that moment, I almost choked on my gum when it happened lol

Things I've done (and maybe will improve):
SA L6MNB | SA Lunatic 3b Scorerun | MoF LNB | PCB LNB |DDC LNB

KirbyComment

• Former disciple Poddophile
    • Twitch
« Reply #271 on: March 19, 2015, 03:10:56 PM »
Where is there a replay of Gobou's run? I'm kind of curious to see it  :3

On a side note, when this page gets updated, the SoEW Normal record needs to be updated as well. That new record stands for like 3 months now.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 03:13:38 PM by KirbyComment »
Latest high-score get! :

SoEW Lunatic ReimuA - 42,942,800 (WR)  - Replay
PoDD Lunatic Mima - 133,650,710 (WR) - Replay
LLS Easy ReimuA - 71,657,220 (WR) - Replay

Jirachi

• Wish Maker
  • yawn...
« Reply #272 on: March 19, 2015, 03:54:13 PM »
Where is there a replay of Gobou's run? I'm kind of curious to see it  :3

On a side note, when this page gets updated, the SoEW Normal record needs to be updated as well. That new record stands for like 3 months now.

http://score.royalflare.net/th11/replay11/th11_ud1320.rpy

KirbyComment

• Twitch
« Reply #273 on: March 19, 2015, 04:37:12 PM »
Thanks!  :)

Oh man, that Subterranean Sun though. That was incredibly lucky that he got a death-bomb out of that. Imagine he died right there...
Latest high-score get! :

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #274 on: March 19, 2015, 07:43:55 PM »
SA 5 billion? Wow. I'll need to watch this next time I get a chance.

To clarify about updating-- Shimatora's been away lately, and she prefers that I not update her threads, so she can better keep track of what's changed since the last update (and there's a lot of categories to check in this thread).

KirbyComment

• Twitch
« Reply #275 on: March 19, 2015, 08:31:34 PM »
Ah, that's why this thread updates pretty rarely  :V
Latest high-score get! :

Emerald Mint

• Gemstone
« Reply #276 on: March 21, 2015, 08:33:25 PM »
It's so beautiful in the new SA run how these minor subtleties go a long way. His grazing is almost as epic as a reincarnation of HS.

I wonder how long UKT can continue to remain meijin of DDC. His run could still do with improvements, although few have reached his level of execution.

Mr Jovial

• Commander of the Whale Legion
  • ~Having a whale of a time~
« Reply #277 on: July 27, 2015, 09:25:03 AM »
Lunatic:
MotK: .ASP ? 5,465,554,730 (82.69%) ? Reimu & Yukari

I would like to claim this  :derp:
Mr Jovial - 5,479,489,860 (82.90%) - Youmu & Yuyuko
Link

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #278 on: July 27, 2015, 09:38:59 AM »
The thread hasn't been updated because Shimatora is busy irl, from what I understand. You will have to wait until then. A lot of things have happened since the last update, not only you beating asp.

Mr Jovial

• Commander of the Whale Legion
  • ~Having a whale of a time~
« Reply #279 on: July 27, 2015, 10:43:06 AM »
The thread hasn't been updated because Shimatora is busy irl, from what I understand. You will have to wait until then. A lot of things have happened since the last update, not only you beating asp.
:qq: :colonveeplusalpha: I should pay attention more...

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #280 on: August 14, 2015, 06:41:07 PM »
I am officially back from my real life endeavors. Please expect updates soon!

Visit #sokumaidens on irc.ppirc.net for discussion and matchmaking for a wide variety of fighting games!
Feel free to message me if you need anything!

Karisa

• Extend!
« Reply #281 on: August 27, 2015, 07:51:41 AM »
Might as well keep discussing world records here, even though the first post hasn't been updated in a while.

LoLK scoring has been progressing quickly since the full release-- the player who held the demo Sanae record, コレット (collett), has already reached a score of 2,137,184,450, and in Hard too. (Is 3 billion possible on Lunatic? Or even 4 billion? Graze-oriented systems tend to have quite a lot of room for improvement over time, as new or more efficient grazing methods are discovered.)

Meanwhile 美国妖精转转 (in-game name Reisen) has already broken the 2 billion mark on Normal (and reached 1.3b Easy). Looks like Reisen's the clear highest-scoring character with Easy's lower bullet density, but will Reisen win out over Sanae's bomb-grazing on Normal as well?

Not much in the way of polished Extra scoring yet-- the current highest score is a no-death Reisen run at 577m. I'd guess Reisen will easily keep the lead in Extra though, since at 40m per life Sanae's not gaining as much (potentially losing points) by bomb-grazing nonspells.

All replays can be found on Royalflare's th15 page at the time I'm posting, though I'm not sure how long they'll remain (since they're being improved frequently, and since Royalflare's page hasn't yet been cleared for the full release).
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:54:40 AM by Karisa »

« Reply #282 on: August 27, 2015, 08:18:45 AM »
Sanae Extra record is 778m. 1 Billion  :o.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 05:02:55 AM by Kyonixtrite »

Karisa

• Extend!
« Reply #283 on: September 20, 2015, 02:17:33 AM »
Sanae Extra record is 778m. 1 Billion  :o.
Wow. Some nice supergrazes on the fire spells, impressive dodges to graze the stage portions, and wait, the death fairies have safespots?

Who's AM again? The name seems familiar, but I don't remember what else they did (and AM or こなたん isn't listed in the current world records). Former world record holder in another game?

On a different note, the Lunatic record is up to 2.3b now.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 02:19:09 AM by Karisa »

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #284 on: September 20, 2015, 02:19:14 AM »
Wow. Some nice supergrazes on the fire spells, impressive dodges to graze the stage portions, and wait, the death fairies have safespots?

Who's AM again? The name seems familiar, but I don't remember what else they did (and AM or こなたん isn't listed in the current world records). Former world record holder in another game?

Yep, that's him.

I tried to use the safespot he used for the single jelly bean fairies, but no luck. Anyone else figured it out?
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

« Reply #286 on: September 20, 2015, 01:12:18 PM »
KG has the DDC WR now, and Reisen has the Hard WR!!!

Also damn, that supergraze by collett, over 35k graze from Sagume's second spell!? I hope Reisen can do something like that with Reisen!
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!

Sakurei

• Banned
    • My Blog
« Reply #287 on: September 20, 2015, 03:19:06 PM »

AM is so old and famous, he has his own, out-of-date wiki page http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/AM

Karisa

• Extend!
« Reply #288 on: October 04, 2015, 09:23:21 PM »
Zelyx has broken a billion in Extra with Reisen, scoring slightly higher than AM's Sanae run as well. Edit: Zelyx's replays have been removed from Royalflare.

Also, collett has moved the overall WR back to Lunatic, with 2.58b.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 10:59:10 AM by Karisa »

Sakurei

• Banned
    • My Blog
« Reply #289 on: October 04, 2015, 09:57:11 PM »
Zelyx is a cheater, so don't pay his runs any attention. Everyone in Korea is currently going nuts because of him TASing.

Karisa

• Extend!
« Reply #290 on: October 04, 2015, 11:09:40 PM »
Really? I couldn't see a significant difference between Zelyx's dodging and AM's dodging, and usually slowdown-assisted gameplay is pretty obvious. If anything, AM's movements in the part before midboss Doremy were harder to follow than Zelyx's.

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #291 on: October 05, 2015, 03:38:26 AM »
Yeah, I got the same impression from Zelyx's replay, it all looked like the usual scorerunning strategies. It did look like he was tapping pretty fast at parts during Junko's first card and the final, but I've seen much worse from actual TASers, so there's that. If he was cheating, he did a damn good job of hiding it.
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

« Reply #292 on: October 05, 2015, 02:38:42 PM »
For reals? I used to think that I was pretty damn bad at spotting all but the most obvious cheaters.

For starters who the HELL is Zelyx? I suspected him being either a secret/old superplayer with a new tag, or a cheater from just seeing his score on the first replay posted on rf, one that didn't even beat AM.

As I was watching the replay it looked pretty legit at first, but then he moved kinda weirdly on Doremy's third, you know, these really fast small taps. I got really suspicious here.

Then he dashes upwards through a bunch of falling items when he could have gone around them to PoC everything at max value, which actually made me more suspicious about the legitimacy than the third midboss spell movement; true superplayers capable of true superplay just don't do stuff like this.

Then his movements during Hecatia's first spell just made me pretty certain that he cheats, it just seems unlikely that vibrating your fingers on the direction keys will yield good results consistently.

Looks like full hidrokobra slowdown TAS to me.

Immortal Momiji!

Karisa

• Extend!
« Reply #293 on: October 25, 2015, 08:29:12 PM »
Reisen's improved the DDC overall WR to 2.09b, 2 1/2 months after K・G's 2.07b. Considering they're both active scorers, looks like DDC Lunatic SakuyaB might finally have some competition...? It's about time, after how long UKT's run stood unchallenged.

Mino ☆

• PCB player.
  • Touhou Hobbyist
« Reply #294 on: October 26, 2015, 12:50:12 AM »
Perhaps 2.5bil might be reached!

« Reply #295 on: December 30, 2015, 06:52:03 PM »
Yu-suke gets 3,643,993,290 and a new overall WR in PCB using ReimuB.

His stats showed 70k resets and over 4500 hours of playing. This ought to be one of the most insane, of not the most insane touhou score of all time?

Immortal Momiji!

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #296 on: December 30, 2015, 09:10:17 PM »
Yu-suke gets 3,643,993,290 and a new overall WR in PCB using ReimuB.

His stats showed 70k resets and over 4500 hours of playing. This ought to be one of the most insane, of not the most insane touhou score of all time?

Where??
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Sakurei

• Banned
    • My Blog
« Reply #297 on: December 30, 2015, 10:01:11 PM »
Where??

During the live stream he did earlier.

Incidentally, his stats also showed 77k resets for phantasm in total; with 28k being the highest on ReimuB.

Karisa

• Extend!
« Reply #298 on: February 16, 2016, 10:58:57 AM »
LoLK overall record was improved to 2.72 billion, by kisara.

This is actually from 3 weeks ago, but I didn't notice it until now. I'll be watching this whenever I next get a chance.

« Reply #299 on: March 02, 2016, 03:06:51 PM »
Is this thing ever getting updated again? Otherwise it's just gonna be confusing people