Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115601 times)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
I am sincerely hoping Lei was just a glitch haha.  If not I'll make it work of course, but it'd be nice if they threw me a bone here.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
You know my pain with my Karin team loadouts now.  I'm DESPERATELY hoping she is B/G in her REvo, whenever those JP degenerates can bother making her, because a lot of my favored options changed colors and suddenly I have like no wood coverage unless I slot in like...Balboa.  (Who is good, mind, but not what I want to use as a permanent resident.  Amon's B/G in Awoken but I'm not switching because I prefer him unbindable and gigantic as he is right now in his bankai ult form, plus I occasionally lead with him and losing physical support would kill a lot of my subs for him)

Maybe Alresha? I dunno how attached you are to G/D with the god killers though.

Lei's art kinda grew on my. I still prefer regular Awoken, but the reincarnation looks pretty cool. Can't say I like Sakuya's reincarnation though.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Jq1790

Yeah I kinda haven't even remembered Alrescha was a thing despite how good she is, but I'd be keeping her BD anyway due to much better Awakening spread as you surmised.

I'll just keep an eye out or use Balboa.  *Shrug*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 09:49:16 PM by Jq1790 »

commandercool

• alter cool
Do you have Nut? New Nut (New-t) might be pretty great for that actually, slightly weird awakenings and all.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Jq1790

Sadly no, or else I'd love to field her for board fixing and the like.  She'd work splendidly for that otherwise, yeah.

MatsuriSakuragi

of course all of these revos come on a thursday, right after mask wednesdays :colonveeplusalpha:

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!

sigh

I'll get A3 sometime.

MatsuriSakuragi

cool update

it's like all of my past beloved leads are coming back to meet up with the power creep, with haku as a new toy as well

(though it's gonna be a pain to get all these leveled up ugh)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Three rolls this GF and they were all new! Belial, Saria and Bastet. Feels odd to have a cleanish day of rolling :v

MatsuriSakuragi

working my way through come content i haven't bothered doing yet

tried machine hera with revo haku and got all the way to hera, but had to stone like 6 times against her because she's just that much of a pain in the ass, but hey i have machine hera now and i can start the pointlessly stupid long journey to evo her just to feed her to yomi dragon

sevenzard went down easy with revo astaroth

and whoever the fuck the next dragon is is just dumb because of niflheim and this game's endless desire to punish you for being too good at the game like what the fuck i can't even hurt you when your damage barrier is so low

fuck this game

commandercool

• alter cool
Did four rolls because sure.

-Delgado
-Kushinada (dupe)
-Marine Rider
-Belial

Not exciting at all, but honestly I'm really okay with this. These are all either new (can't believe I didn't have Marine Rider since I've pulled like 6-7 Beaster Riders) or Kushi, who I'm happy to have two of. Not bad at all. I guess.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Fenrir. Odin. Ryune (new!)

Hmm. Not super hot on this.

commandercool

• alter cool
You don't have don't need to be hot on it, Ryune is plenty hot on her own. ;p

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
and whoever the fuck the next dragon is is just dumb because of niflheim and this game's endless desire to punish you for being too good at the game like what the fuck i can't even hurt you when your damage barrier is so low

fuck this game

Do you have any delays? That'll provide you with time in between barriers to kill it in one go.

The new usual team seems to have worked out just fine.

You don't have don't need to be hot on it, Ryune is plenty hot on her own. ;p

But she's as cold as it gets D:

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Every new evo that isn't a dragonbound ult makes me die a little inside. Aren't the dragonbound girls overdue for them?

commandercool

• alter cool
But she's as cold as it gets D:

That's okay.

I like it.

commandercool

• alter cool
So I've had to rework Myrei in light of Yomi's new subattribute. Previously it was Myrei/Pollux/Rorochi/DKali/AYomi/Myrei, and as of today it's Myrei/Pollux/RSusano/Dkali/RYomi/Myrei. Losing the delay feels bad, but I've got even more shitloads of HP, more bind mitigation, more base attack, and the same number of time extends, so hopefully I'll be okay.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
What are you up against btw that you need that lock removal inherit on her?
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
Lock resist is nice because even a single locked orb can break a Kali effect from actually giving a correct spread. Since that's the closest thing Myrei has to consistency it seems good to have. Not to mention that sometimes it's nice to be able to get the time boost without ruining my own board like Myrei's normal active does.

Meanwhile trying to run MechZeus with Reptune and keep getting close, but no success yet. I'd say like 80-90% of my runs end in a Limit Burst from one of those stupid mech dragons. That doesn't seem right...

Jq1790

Day 1: Marinr Rider.  I suppose he'd work with AArty when I can be bothered to remember to make her?

Day 2: Dupe Australis.  Nooot entirely sure what to do with, but definitely keeping.  Perhaps one to field and one to inherit now?

MatsuriSakuragi

Pulled an Artemis. Not a dupe, not bad.

commandercool

• alter cool

This left him alive with a sliver of HP. I stoned to finish him, just like with MHera. I suck. Oh well. Done now.

On to MAthena! With my blue teams...

Jq1790

You don't have Carat, do you?  Not Tha you need it NOW but she would have given you the clear with flying colors if I'm not mistaken.  I can put one of mine on my Neptune if you like for future use in something.

commandercool

• alter cool
Nah, the only gemstone I have is Sheen. Which admittedly may have been good, I don't actually know how the calculation on those works.

Jq1790

Sheen is 1+(TE Awakenings * 0.3).

Carat is the same but with Skill boosts.

The only one who has a different calc is Silk, who is 1 + (fire/light/heal OE *0.15).

(Also ifyou for some reason can't use your Awakenings you can't use a gemstone buff either so be careful in those cases)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:54:26 AM by Jq1790 »

commandercool

• alter cool
So I'm assuming badges don't factor into this then? If not then Carat would be 3.1x and Sheen would be 2.5x. Either of those would've done it since Reptune is a 2.5x that doesn't actually effect my whole team.

Although in practice neither of them would've mattered. I burned my Reptune's active on the first turn but only hit a seven combo with rows and didn't break him shield. I had to stall up my friend Reptune and definitely wouldn't have had a chance to stall all the way to another skill after that.

Theoretically that would've been the way to go though.

MatsuriSakuragi

>Spend hours and stones grinding away for pieces of machine hera and the Evo pieces for Zeus and Hera along with extra Sowilo and DQ Hera for Yomi Dragon

>Have no reliable way to get Super Kings for Evo Mats

> just kill me pls

Jq1790

Super Kings are best hunted on their respective weekdays unless SKC is on that day.  Not 100% reliable, but you should be able to get em throughout the week without TOO much issue, especially if you find a friend to co-op with when you're looking to play.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Can't use you the coin dungeons for Nordis/Gainaut/Volsung? Those always drop a super king, and the colors that spawn are fixed in those three unlike Zaerogoo.

MatsuriSakuragi

Ugh I guess I can but it's such a drag. I need 6 super king metals and 2 super king golds and tbh I just want this mind melting grind to be over with already