Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 103080 times)

Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #900 on: July 10, 2012, 05:15:52 AM »
Oh, subliminal implant.  That's why Conq is in that SK list.
i don't even know what this means

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Three - Pseudo-LYLO(?)
« Reply #901 on: July 10, 2012, 05:17:51 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (1): NekoNekoRex
huh what (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (1): huh what
Serela (0):
Affinity (2): Bardiche, BT
Bardiche (0):
BT (1): Affinity

Not voting: Conqueror, ActionDan, Serela

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

You have ~46.7 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:37:28 PM by Ran Yakumo »

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #902 on: July 10, 2012, 05:19:33 AM »
Conq seems pretty obviously scum based on how he treated the Shadoweh wagon yesterday. It was pretty clear from his posts he was content to sit there and mock Shadoweh all of D2.
::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
The fact that you can make this statement and juxtapost it unironically with a statement about how Shadoweh was "obviously fucking scum" on D2 is pretty tech.
Conq's gotcha games he tried to play today make me more confident he's scum then you are, if only by a miniscule amount.
Gotcha games? My impression is that you've been caught and you're squirming like a little rat.

Dan, several things wrong with your PoE (and Serela's). One, we don't have all claims on the table, so we don't know what power town may or may not have. Going from that to --> neighbors are town --> is a logical fallacy, especially since I'm actually looking at the Bard slot as one of my picks for scum (first would be NNR by far though; have you read what he's spewing today).

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #903 on: July 10, 2012, 05:21:34 AM »
What do you mean by "useful"?

We talked a lot but aside from one liners most of his early thoughts were joking around and/or fluff. Read him as town because he was doing shit to draw attention both in-thread and in-QT, QT interactions sounded like he was being casual because he had nothing to prove. Think Shadoweh's game, basically.
I'm looking for his reactions to the beginning of D2. There's little to no mention of the Shadoweh incident in the thread so I was wondering if he wrote about it in the QT instead.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #904 on: July 10, 2012, 05:30:12 AM »
zzz
##Vote: Neko
The Affinity wagon looks like a distraction. BT, why vote Affinity if you're pretty certain of Neko/Dan scum?
Bard's cookie cutter case-making makes it look like he could whip out a scum-case on anyone at demand; made easier by the fact that he doesn't mention certain players until he brings up a case on them.
Bard, what happened to your feelings about huhwhat from yesterday?

Conqueror

« Reply #905 on: July 10, 2012, 05:31:40 AM »
EBWOP: BT, why sheep Bard on an Affinity vote when you seem more certain of Neko/Dan scum?

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #906 on: July 10, 2012, 05:31:54 AM »
Dan, several things wrong with your PoE (and Serela's). One, we don't have all claims on the table, so we don't know what power town may or may not have. Going from that to --> neighbors are town --> is a logical fallacy, especially since I'm actually looking at the Bard slot as one of my picks for scum (first would be NNR by far though; have you read what he's spewing today).

Well certainly, it's speculation.  And I'll look at the neighbors again after all claims are laid bare, but I find it more likely that town vs SK + 3 scum => neighbors are town with doc + cop assuming the rest of us claim VT.  As for NNR, yes I've read it and his pushes D2 + now feel arbitrary, but he's one of those people I could see doing this 'too scummy to be scum' stuff as town.  Plus I'll need to reexamine his townslip earlier.  He's more or less 2nd priority after Affinity.

Also Conq, I don't really think Bard's slot is scum regardless, if any of the neighbors were scum I'd pick HW.   

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #907 on: July 10, 2012, 05:33:37 AM »
EBWOP: re: Neko, in case it wasn't clear, he's someone who I'd vote after affinity atm.  I'm in the middle of making a judgement on Affinity.

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

« Reply #908 on: July 10, 2012, 05:35:20 AM »
Why is Bard scum over huhwhat?
rawr was unmemorable. Bard attacked me with (bad) regurgitated logic that I had already responded to while walling back and forth with huhwhat. Additionally, huhwhat's anger at the Shadoweh wagon on D2 looks pretty genuine imo.

Conqueror

« Reply #909 on: July 10, 2012, 05:36:06 AM »
Also, re: neko being too scummy to be scum, recall the previous games he's played as town here. He's not a derpy player. I don't know why people got the idea what he would suddenly turn into a derp for this game.

Conqueror

« Reply #910 on: July 10, 2012, 05:38:53 AM »
Btw, this is approximately where I am with reads atm
Town: huhwhat --> Serela --> Dan/BT/Affinity --> Bard --> Neko :Scum
I don't even know why I think Serela is town. I just have a feeling I guess.

ActionDan

« Reply #911 on: July 10, 2012, 05:52:09 AM »
Also, re: neko being too scummy to be scum, recall the previous games he's played as town here. He's not a derpy player. I don't know why people got the idea what he would suddenly turn into a derp for this game.

I know it well.  He did try to fake-claim miller (+ dash of death miller) as scum.  It's just the sheer amount of naivety he possesses (as traitor scum he made a case on me solely due to my competing miller claim, as town in popcorn mafia, his cases seemed overly subjective e.g, 'find the manipulative ones' etc.) that throws me off.  I think that since his case making sucks in this game it's much more indicative of scum, but his outbursts seem genuine but I don't know if he's capable of faking them.

As for Bard/HW, frankly Rawr seemed town to me :gut: also trolling powerful god-like physic HW in a private QT sounds sooooo anti-survivalist.  Bard's contribution was buying into the Shadoweh case end of D2 which to me is null as it was not unreasonable.  Also in case you're wondering, I think HW sounds townie independently of neighbor status anyway.  It could be my perception, but my only qualm was that he didn't seem pushy about his scum reads.   

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #912 on: July 10, 2012, 06:00:50 AM »
Gotcha games? My impression is that you've been caught and you're squirming like a little rat.
Great case you got there. Is that supposed to go with the idiot posts you questioned me on earlier today?

I'll say it again. Idiotic slip posts aren't any more scummy then RVS jokeposts. It could be just as easily argued that a scum player would be more careful and wouldn't make dumb posts then the opposite.

The scum is right in front of you, guys. Conq is putting a second vote down on me for complete bullshit. You'd have to be scum or idiotically overconfident to break a basic LYLO rule, and he doesn't even have a reason for the vote.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #913 on: July 10, 2012, 06:02:29 AM »
his cases seemed overly subjective e.g, 'find the manipulative ones' etc.
And yet I gutted 2 out of 3 of the scum :V
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #914 on: July 10, 2012, 06:08:16 AM »
@Dan: ah okay, that makes more sense.

@Neko: First off, there's already a two person wagon on Affinity, and you didn't call BT "scum or idiotically overconfident." Psych.
"Idiotic slip posts aren't any more scummy then RVS jokeposts. It could be just as easily argued that a scum player would be more careful and wouldn't make dumb posts then the opposite."
You can argue anything you want in mafia, but frankly I have no reason to believe your posts right now are town motivated. If you want I can put together an extensive case re: all your D1 and D2 posts but it would have to wait as it's late right now.

And yet I gutted 2 out of 3 of the scum :V
Personally I don't care if you see me as scum as I could see that coming from a townie. But thinking me and huhwhat are scum together after D2? :psyduck:

But here. Explain how I was playing "gotcha games" by asking you how what you said could possibly come from a town mindset. Your response was WELL ANYTHING COULD COME FROM TOWN OR SCUM.

Conqueror

« Reply #915 on: July 10, 2012, 06:24:11 AM »
Quick note, haven't time to respond to everything: Is everyone assuming Kilga died even if he didn't flip? I'm thinking he'll come back hence why I proposed a four-man scum team to require INSTANT WIN if someone voted. As is scum quicklynching to win seems like a horrible idea given Pseudo-LYLO(questionmark) and people entertaining this idea are panicky paranoid. If people think Kilga was killed, why would there be an SK/Vig given N1 had no two kills?
I'm wondering how you think a sort of jesus role is more likely than a SK/Vig/Scum jan kill. Your comment feels like it comes from either an informed perspective or a trying to confuse people one.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #916 on: July 10, 2012, 06:29:21 AM »
@Neko: First off, there's already a two person wagon on Affinity, and you didn't call BT "scum or idiotically overconfident." Psych.
BT put up a valid reason for voting Affinity. Also I've been posting that there needs to be unvotes because of this.

But thinking me and huhwhat are scum together after D2? :psyduck:
It's hard to think you could be scumbuddies, so I suppose you have a point, but you also both seem ridiculously scummy to me irregardless.

But here. Explain how I was playing "gotcha games" by asking you how what you said could possibly come from a town mindset.WELL ANYTHING COULD COME FROM TOWN OR SCUM.
Anyone can make a stupid post. I have a whole quicktopic full of them.
LLD is a scum rolethief and took Pesco's cop powers when they shot her
IM GENIUS
I ALMOST considered posting that but dismissed it as stupid. Hence in the topic it went. I decided it would be a better idea starting D2 after my comment that Pesco could be a cop got her shot.
mfw I made a crazy theory about Pesco being the cop
mfw scum take the bait and shoot Pesco
mfw Pesco is vanilla townie
mfw no face
whoops.

The point is idiot posts are null at best and you're trying to use them as evidence against me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #917 on: July 10, 2012, 06:36:42 AM »
No wait, BT is sheeping, that's not a valid reason. Fuck you BT. Why is this game so godawful terrible?

Fuck I really don't read these games closely enough.
Lynch me now

(I can continue making these stupid posts as long as I'm coherent too!)

« Reply #918 on: July 10, 2012, 06:40:06 AM »
i don't even know what this means
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #919 on: July 10, 2012, 06:40:34 AM »
Anyways Dan already brought up the point of one of Bard/BT/Affinity being scum, and you may notice I had BT or Dan on my scumteam call, so your point is a null one.

« Reply #920 on: July 10, 2012, 06:43:44 AM »
also i'm frustrated that dormio will let somebody copypaste quotes from an apparently-existant "stupid thoughts" quicktopic but i have to paraphrase stuff from the neighbor qt

neko it's pretty inconsistent that you kept throwing out occasional "lynch dan"s yesterday to look like you were doing something but then seemingly stopped pushing for him today, explain?

conq, rawr didn't like shadoweh's d1 and was content to sheep lld when the gambit happened. then eventually he ended up sheeping me on shadoweh instead after i posted a lot of "ugh i don't feel good about this lynch" i guess? i dunno, his change in opinion was around the time he started to go inactive so i only really have inside info on his thoughts the first half of d2

ActionDan

« Reply #921 on: July 10, 2012, 06:46:29 AM »
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

you silly.  reminds me of DORMIO THE DAYVIG THAT SHOT ME IN THE FACE (the bastard) when he fake-joke-claimed vig by bolding a fake "vig" command.  Really I think Conq's play while pushy, retains the possibility of him being an SK.

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #922 on: July 10, 2012, 06:50:14 AM »
neko it's pretty inconsistent that you kept throwing out occasional "lynch dan"s yesterday to look like you were doing something but then seemingly stopped pushing for him today, explain?
It was a joke? Most of my suspicion on him was from D1 and I haven't actually taken my push for a Dan lynch seriously since midway through D2. At this point I still suspect him because it's been arbitrary. His D3 content so far is actually fairly town-looking, actually.

Kilga hasn't bothered me on my QT quotes, maybe because they're my own words and it's a quicktopic only I can see?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #923 on: July 10, 2012, 06:53:59 AM »
*Dormio hasn't bothered me

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #924 on: July 10, 2012, 07:17:50 AM »
also i'm frustrated that dormio will let somebody copypaste quotes from an apparently-existant "stupid thoughts" quicktopic but i have to paraphrase stuff from the neighbor qt
While I can understand your woes, it's also understandably a bit different when it's a QT that no one else can see anyway

but anyway

At the moment my favored lynch would probably be BT. Next up is Affinity. After that... I'd have to reread more. Skimming at 3am in the morning isn't a good time because I'm no coherent enough to actually process/remember anything I'm doing very well >.> WHY AM I EVEN AWAKE. Hopefully tomorrow I won't procrastinate on it so long so that I can actually make kool scumhunting posts.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #925 on: July 10, 2012, 07:18:38 AM »
For the people going "MAN NEKO SURE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HE USUALLY DOES", the same goes for BT, btw
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #926 on: July 10, 2012, 07:19:05 AM »
tomorrow I'll probably make an ~*~Actual case~*~ on him

ActionDan

« Reply #927 on: July 10, 2012, 07:32:13 AM »
I still see this vote, Affinity's first serious vote, as a vote to integrate into the flow of the game.

Ugly.  Misrepping Conq + Omba's questioning of BT.  The point was that he went after me over LLD despite calling LLD either anti-town or scummy.   Similarly, discussion was revolving around BT's available options during the time of his vote on me, so it's out of context stating that Omba's criticism of BT could be applied to that of Serela/Shadoweh (who really didn't have the opinion as BT anyway)

#180.  I don't mind this post besides the explanation for targeting HW in the first place, as it's inconsistent.   
Asking X what he thinks of Y when Y hadn't done much is the easiest way to look proactive, and it was worth questioning huhwhat for.
I'm more concerned with huhwhat specially asking Neko as to what he thinks about other people despite others not doing the same?  That's a rather huh attempt to seem pro-town.
These are two different reasons to suspect HW for asking Neko ("X") for opinons about Omba and BT ("Y").  The first quote questions the merits of the question because the possible answers would be sure to be limited while the second legitimizes the question but puts emphasis on the importance of the person asked.

waffle on Serela more or less. 
this post contains an inconsistency with the BT read as I've noted earlier.  Otherwise it's w/e null.
this post is not too bad. 
This is eh. 

The shadoweh vote post feels like giving in to the sweet mislynch finally. 

no time to go over Affinity's D3 play atm.  but I know it involves going after BT.   I dunno, he's not reading as scummy as I thought he would but I feel he's disconnected and that his votes are pretty fluid and there doesn't seem to be much resistance from vote-changing for him.  I'm sure at least 1/2 of it is Affinity being Affinity but overall I lean scum on him.

If I had to choose between Affinity and BT I'd still pick Affinity for scum.  I'll reread BT again I guess tomorrow. 

Also I believe we *should* lynch between BT Affinity.  Ofc maybe Conq will dazzle the crowds with some Bard case.  Also massclaim.  kthx

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #928 on: July 10, 2012, 12:41:31 PM »
Votecount

Conqueror (1): NekoNekoRex
huh what (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (2): huh what, Conqueror
Serela (0):
Affinity (2): Bardiche, BT
Bardiche (0):
BT (1): Affinity

Not voting: ActionDan, Serela

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

You have ~37.3 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:56:21 PM by Ran Yakumo »

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #929 on: July 10, 2012, 12:48:57 PM »
Bard attacked me with (bad) regurgitated logic that I had already responded to

Is it really that hard to understand I wanted the answers plainly and openly if I really felt satisfied with past instances? Let me show you why I wanted your answers up front instead of "link through it":

Btw, this is approximately where I am with reads atm
Town: huhwhat --> Serela --> Dan/BT/Affinity --> Bard --> Neko :Scum
I don't even know why I think Serela is town. I just have a feeling I guess.

When earlier you quoted this post as a response to "What do you think of Huh What?" Unless I'm retarded (and I do allow that it may be the case), the linked post talks about how logically they are Town and on a personal level you want Huh What dead. Which one is it? It doesn't clearly state whether you think Huh What is Town or Scum, instead you set up a waffle where you can swing either way because logic demands Huh What is Town and personal demands Huh What's lynch.

If I ask you what your thoughts are on Huh What, it is because your past answers are unclear and do not satisfactorily answer the goddamn question.

I'm wondering how you think a sort of jesus role is more likely than a SK/Vig/Scum jan kill. Your comment feels like it comes from either an informed perspective or a trying to confuse people one.

Because Kilga is Jesus clearly. I think a sort of Jesus role is more likely given N1 had no double kills, the Pseudo-Lylo has a question mark attached to it, and LSD doesn't make sense as a target for a Town!aligned entity. Because assuming third parties when there's no reason as yet to do so is something I find retarded, I can only assume Scum killed LSD.

If so, that means Kilga was killed by a Townie who doesn't get flips (I am unsure if a Townie should ever employ such a power), Kilga was killed by a third party who obscures kills, Kilga has a power/was targeted by a power that temporarily removes him or scum has a second Night Kill. If there are other options, do share them, but these are what I consider.

The last one is retarded for balance and I would slap Dormio hard in the after-game if it is the case, I don't assume a Townie would use such an irresponsible power, and only the third seems like a logical reason to propose a questionmark after the Pseudo-LYLO announcement.

So. Thus why I consider a Jesus/Day Commuter power. Flavour also says "disappear". Prblm?

Affinity completely ignores my case. I'm despair. Bard(ノ゜o゜)ノ    ●~*     Σ(゜д゜) Affinity
Conq I have no clue what you mean by "cookie-cutter case making". Please elucidate.

Bard, what happened to your feelings about huhwhat from yesterday?

We talked about it in QT, Huh What is totally cools.