Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114798 times)

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Night 1)
« Reply #300 on: September 30, 2012, 02:58:04 AM »
I've enjoyed PMs when I got them before :blush:

But thanks for that anyway.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #301 on: September 30, 2012, 03:00:14 AM »
PX, wrong Beatrice image; she should laugh to the end.

:toot: Happy belated birthday Schezo!

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #302 on: September 30, 2012, 03:58:11 AM »
##Vote: C.C. for trying to lynch our only means of killing the mafia.

Go ahead, dying is my goal anyways

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #303 on: September 30, 2012, 04:12:02 AM »
So you wanna be burned at the stake again even though that doesn't guarantee your death? :3c
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #304 on: September 30, 2012, 05:23:40 AM »

This needs to be included in one of the death scenes somehow.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #305 on: September 30, 2012, 07:30:19 AM »
This needs to be included in one of the death scenes somehow.
Time was running out, there were no more options, there was simply no way that their oxygen would last until the daily resupply. In order to survive another day in LeMU, they would have to sacrifice one of their own.
"No... No! I don't want this! We can't do this to our friends!" Shadoweh protested wildly against this idea. What manner of cruel, twisted being could even consider sacrificing someone that they called a friend to further their own lives?
"There has to be another way! There has to be something we can do!"
The group was silent.
"Something... Anything..."
The sound of Shadoweh's crying spread throughout the halls of LeMU.
"... Shut up."
This sound was interrupted by Omba's cold voice.
"Everything is your fault. The entire reason that we're in this mess is because you wanted to 'strengthen the bonds of our friendship'."
"Wait... What are you saying...?"
"What I'm saying is that, to show us how much you care about your friends, you should be the one to die."
"D-Don't be ridiculous... There has to be ano-"
"There isn't! It's your fault that this is happening to us so you should be the one that fixes it!"
"Don't listen to him! If we think together, we'll definitely find a way out of this!"
The rest of the group murmured amongst themselves, and Shadoweh could hear that the consensus they seemed to be reaching was one in favour of Omba's proposal.
"No... No..."

And so Shadoweh, Town Test Subject was ejected from LeMU, so that the others might live.
Night 1 has begun.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 07:33:17 AM by Ran Yakumo »

« Reply #306 on: September 30, 2012, 07:34:13 AM »
omba is scum, i can tell from the flavor. raitaki sheep me, you play sen mafia so you should understand

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #307 on: September 30, 2012, 01:57:17 PM »
No! You used your mafia night actions to modify the night post and fake Shadoweh's flip!
##Vote huh what
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #308 on: September 30, 2012, 10:05:51 PM »
Aaaah, what a nice n... why am I floating in space? ;_; Good thing I brought my batman suit.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #309 on: September 30, 2012, 10:28:19 PM »
You realize, if Shadoweh doesn't die tonight, he might be breaking his survival record.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #310 on: September 30, 2012, 10:33:21 PM »
You realize, if Shadoweh doesn't die tonight, he might be breaking his survival record.
Shadoweh is a girl.

It's like NNR all over again

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #311 on: September 30, 2012, 10:34:26 PM »
I call Serela a girl, he's a boy.

I call Shadoweh a boy, she's a girl.

RAIKARIA IS WORST GENDER TELLER.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #312 on: September 30, 2012, 10:41:50 PM »
I call Serela a girl, he's a boy.

I call Shadoweh a boy, she's a girl.

RAIKARIA IS WORST GENDER TELLER.
NNR was even worse.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #313 on: September 30, 2012, 11:31:13 PM »
Aaaah, what a nice n... why am I floating in space? ;_; Good thing I brought my batman suit.
LeMU is actually underwater.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #314 on: September 30, 2012, 11:38:19 PM »
"Ahahaha, you think I would die that easily BATTLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?!!!!!!!!!!! AHHAHAAAHHHAAHAAAHHAAAHAHA- Ugh!"

Battler proceeded to stab Beatrice with a blue dagger. And thus, the tale of the Golden Witch of Rokkenjima has finally ended. For real.

Nobody died, Day 2 begins.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Raitaki

• 雷滝
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 2)
« Reply #315 on: September 30, 2012, 11:48:50 PM »
ohey so I think I can get dat Zak lynch nao yea
##Vote Zakeri

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #316 on: September 30, 2012, 11:51:11 PM »
##Vote Bardiche

I'll talk later

I just woke up at 7pm

I kept walking into walls for a couple minutes and being confused when a door wasn't there

~*~sleep schedules~*~
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #317 on: September 30, 2012, 11:52:52 PM »
##Vote: Raikaria
voting either of the rai's really

« Reply #318 on: October 01, 2012, 12:00:07 AM »
though seeing serelas vote on bardiche does make this interesting to reread over

« Reply #319 on: October 01, 2012, 12:10:43 AM »
Wait, Raitaki, waaaaiiit
I'm sorry. :<
I just found out I'm a super idiot, and I didn't read your post where you actually did respond to my defense against you.
Let's be friends?

...Actually, no, I don't want to be friends, but I'm still frustrated that I can't seem to build a case against you anymore. I still think you're suspicious due to "consolidation lynch in the first few hours of the game." I know you were just panicking at the time, but it feels like having 60% of the day left isn't really the only reason you would talk about consolidating not even a day into the game.

Of the people who voted for Dormio yesterday, I think Raitaki, Bardiche, and Action Dan are the worst right now.
##Vote: Raitaki
placeholder vote until I finish wrapping up the reads.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #320 on: October 01, 2012, 12:18:28 AM »
Are you claiming bi-polar Zak?
Busy internet failing will post later etc

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #321 on: October 01, 2012, 12:30:01 AM »
Nobody died?  I would have liked another flip to work with since Dormio's is basically useless as we all thought him a good lynch and he posted hardly anything.  I probably won't be posting again for a while, potentially up to 18 hours.

Shadoweh I'm not willing to clear off the modvote but I do think it decreases the chance of her being scum.
Likewise I'm willing to pass over ActionDan for now due to his claim.  both of you, please start posting stuff that doesn't ooze " :C "
Serela, I forgot you were playing D1.  This is not a good thing.
Bard is someone I'm a bit suspicious of but there's bigger fish to fry today.
SirChaotick: post more.  Use your vote more.  Other than that, decent first D1.
Zakeri is also someone I kind of forgot about but seeing the post just now I'm fine with him.
Reading town on Conq for now but I can read him slightly better than I can read HW.  Meaning hardly at all.
Raikaria is probably town based on effort?  He/she (don't know yet because new player) is playing similarly to myself and this obviously clouds my read.  I guess I'll leave this read at null.
Raitaki...I didn't like your D1 much but thought Dormio was worse.  You first post of D2 oozes :C.
##Vote: Raitaki
You don't plop down a vote on D2 with no reasoning combined with a sub-par D1 means you get my vote for now.

This is the part where I reference the playerlist for the rest of the players.

rawr, how could I forget rawr.  Leaning town.
Hero I can understand forgetting because only a few posts and I don't remember what's in them.  I guess that makes it scummy?  I'll need to re-read Hero.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #322 on: October 01, 2012, 12:49:57 AM »
@IHNN: ED1 time was running out, and everyone I thought was on already had their votes on Dormio, and Serela told me to hammer too, so I did.
Also, I've already posted my reasoning for voting Zakeri D1, and most of it still stands, so here I am. Also hey I thought I had a somewhat better D1 this time D:

Bullrushing hw (again), more real content may not appear for a few hours

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #323 on: October 01, 2012, 12:54:00 AM »
Also, I've already posted my reasoning for voting Zakeri D1, and most of it still stands, so here I am. Also hey I thought I had a somewhat better D1 this time D:
I've looked at that.  You essentially said "welp, not Shadoweh.  Guess I'll vote Zakeri" and then stuck with it for his...playing the game?

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #324 on: October 01, 2012, 12:56:02 AM »
Well, I told him about his big lack of opinions, twice, and he still didn't really provide much else, while even calling me out on it. So I voted him.
Granted, he did admit to not seeing my second post addressing him shortly after D2 started, so I'm waiting to see what he gives us.

« Reply #325 on: October 01, 2012, 12:57:09 AM »
Bullrushing hw
fuck you too buddy

>V-V-Votecount!
Raitaki (2) - Zakeri, IHNN
Bardiche (1) - Serela
Raikaria (1) - DrRawr
Zakeri (1) - Raitaki

Not Voting - Everybody else

With12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 98%

« Reply #326 on: October 01, 2012, 01:30:48 AM »
Shut the hell up Shadoweh.
...Oh no. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that to you. :ohdear:

Dormio's is basically useless as we all thought him a good lynch and he posted hardly anything.
I'd like to contend this, if you don't mind. There's a whole other competing wagon that makes for good analysis.

Not a big fan of Rakaria, Bardiche, and Nameless using their vote to do a combined interpretive consolidation dance in the later half of the day. I think one of the three is scum. Nameless has a large number of townfeelings in the way he carries his posts, plus I still think he's town from the context of his roleclaiming, so I doubt it's him. Also, Raikaria is excused since s/he has already explained why s/he didn't like any of the people they ended up voting for at the time. The only part that feels real genuine about Bardiche is his 215 post where he tries to talk down Conq's non-scum read on Dr. Rawr. I'm not counting his switch to Shadoweh before the stuff happened because he was calling her out on being a hypocrate to Hero999, even though there was no reason to call one out over the other at the time.

Conqueror is confusing to me. 195, switches from Rawr to Dormio, 197 says he has a town read on on Rawr, 199, admits to lying about town read and just has a scumread on dormio, 202, only scumtell he has is that Dormio is being more tunnlevision than usual. I guess I can Accept voting for the guy you have one more scumtell on, but if you didn't have a towntell on Rawr, why did you say you did?

I'm really annoyed at ActionDan. You were clearly suspicious of Raitaki, and Dormio was an old, outdated vote (that you made for sheeping), so why didn't you switch votes? Especially since you knew you were going to be gone for the rest of the day?

I have nothing to point out against Serela. Consistent Logic if nothing else.

Raitaki, could you please restate your case on me since it's a new day? All you really have against me that's left over from day one (as I understand) is that I only gave a handful of town reads and didn't explicitly state my dissatisfaction with Hero999 (the person I was voting for.) Also, Is there anyone else you're suspicious of? I notice you decided to stick by saying Raikaria and Bardiche are both Null-tells for you despite saying you're rather lynch Raikaria between them.

Keeping my vote as is.
If none of this makes sense, don't worry.
I promise to reread this post and my notes with a fresh pair of eyes once I wake up.

« Reply #327 on: October 01, 2012, 01:35:11 AM »
Edit: You were also dissatisfied with Shadoweh and Dan as of your post before C.C. voted, but dropped Shadoweh due to role shananigans when the vote showed up. How do you feel about either of them now? It's weird (read, lurkscummy) how you're accusing me of not having any reads on day one, yet all you've provided for day 2 is "Vote this one person for the exact same reasons as day one, everybody else who?"

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #328 on: October 01, 2012, 01:42:21 AM »
Well, your summary manages to seize the main points of my case, yes. Plus the fact that you ignored my second post towards you, and hastily unvoted from Hero while saying something about you taking back what you said about people making useless noise (??? where was this even?).
As for other scumreads, I don't really have any other ones ever since the little incident with the C.C. vote because it (and your reply to my vote) captured most of my attention near the end of D1. An hour or two later I'll reread and see if I get any other reads.

-cut-
I'm still not entirely convinced that the person behind the C.C. vote was town, but not 100% sure they're townsided either, so I don't think I'm willing to lynch Shadoweh yet (her posts are still subpar though). Dan I'm very dissatisfied with, yes, but I don't want to lynch him yet either because I'm not sure if his princess claim was true.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #329 on: October 01, 2012, 02:08:47 AM »
I'd like to contend this, if you don't mind. There's a whole other competing wagon that makes for good analysis.
I don't mind, I overlooked all that.  Yeah, I know the triple voteswitching is odd but that's reflected, I think, in repeated opinion changes in who was scummiest but a scum could very easily have rode that.  I do agree that Bard is the scummiest of the 3, as evidenced by still suspecting him.

Raitaki: right now I think you're most likely to be behind the C.C. vote.  I also think the person behind it is very likely scum.  This is reflected in where my vote is.