Author Topic: A little help here on Create.swf...  (Read 5564 times)

A little help here on Create.swf...
« on: July 19, 2009, 02:24:40 PM »
Lurker here...

I finished making my Create.swf picture, now I want to archive it as an .jpg file... How do I go about doing this?
Simply to put, I want something like KimikoMuffin's Scarlet Weather Archive in Japanese Red or something like that.
"... but what is certain is that the average consumer will continue to rest easy on his Record of Agarest War pillow case knowing that his games will continue to be packaged with things that he will never look at or use" - Jeremy Petter - ENN

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: A little help here on Create.swf...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 03:42:42 PM »
PrintScreen and dropping it on Paint should be enough.

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 04:17:47 PM »
I use Cropper.

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 05:23:22 PM »
Yeah, screenshots are the only way to go that I'm aware of unfortunately.

On a different note I'd advise against jpegs, they're not meant for large blots of solid colors. You'll get some distortion that may or may not make the image distorted or fuzzy. Save as a PNG file instead. Sure they can be pretty big if not properly optimized but an 8-bit compressed PNG is smaller than a static GIF image. The colors might darken very slightly but it's better than dealing with jpeg artifacts should you want to modify the image later on.

Here's a useful PNG compression utility called PNG Crush and A thread with a GUI front-end for it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 05:26:38 PM by Tonepoet »

Drake

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 06:40:24 PM »
jesus don't save it as a jpeg in paint

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 10:59:25 PM »
Wait, Cropper or any of these programs work on Vista?
"... but what is certain is that the average consumer will continue to rest easy on his Record of Agarest War pillow case knowing that his games will continue to be packaged with things that he will never look at or use" - Jeremy Petter - ENN

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 12:56:37 AM »
Wait, Cropper or any of these programs work on Vista?

Paint program comes standard with ANY Windows I've seen. It's a viable option for you.
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN1-BN3 = Odd Idea
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN4-BN6 = Bad Idea

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 03:02:41 PM »
Problem is solved. Got it working on Cropper. Thanks!