Author Topic: Double Spoiler bug?  (Read 2200 times)

Double Spoiler bug?
« on: March 29, 2010, 01:42:31 PM »
You know those moments in shooters where you're utterly convinced that you just died for no reason whatsoever, but you then watch a replay and you see the bullet you hit?

Well, I was just doing 12-6 and got to the last photo. Then, to dodge the last laser before I got to 100%, I dodged backwards a bit and promptly died for seemingly no reason. This was just AFTER an attempt where I died the *second* the spellcard started, which I put down to a one time bug, so I saved the replay and watched it.

Nothing. The replay ended with Aya still alive at the moment I had died.

And now, to make matters worse, I go back to watch the replay again just to confirm no BS, and it's either desynced or gone mad because Aya dies, for no reason, at any time between picture 2 and 3.

What the heck is going on?
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

Formless God

Re: Double Spoiler bug?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 01:49:17 PM »
That scene's cursed. It randomly fucks you and your replays up, and laughs at your miserable attempt at outsmarting it.

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 01:59:54 PM »
*sigh*

Fantastic. Guess I grind it till I get lucky.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 02:40:45 PM »
It happens.

It seems less likely to happen on the run immediately following selecting it from the menu; meanwhile, once you start bugging up, it seems to happen more and more often, to the point where you'll repeatedly die a second or two into the card.

Just leave the scene and reselect it and it should be fine, maybe?

Treasurance

• Now with 100% more Ban'd!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 07:56:02 AM »
Oh yeah, once it glitched so that no blue bullets spawned. Also, it didn't glitch at all when I played it as Hatate...