Author Topic: Touhou 14.5: 東方深秘録 ~ Urban Legend in Limbo. is HM sequel, demo at Comiket 87  (Read 807933 times)

cuc

• Probably won't respond 'til this mess is sorted o?
I've now taken a look at the spoiler. This is a one-off story, unlikely to have anything to do with Touhou 14.5.

It is a very serious one, however.
Touhou Fantasy News: twitter

TheTeff007

• Best Touhou 2015!
  • So much cuteness...!
    • Youtube Channel
Out of curiosity, what does the text reads in the third image?
Small Teaser of my upcoming project~

No need to call me Teff007. Teff will do just as well~

FearNagae

• Hisouten/soku Enthusiast
I think if it's not this character, at least the silhouetted character probably has something to do with him; probably his sister, or another person- same species. Their outfit seem to similar to be a coincidence.
This character is too tall for that silhouette anyway.
Out of curiosity, what does the text reads in the third image?

Ore wo jiyuu ni shite kurenai ka ?
Can you let me be free?

CMIIW  :derp:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 04:20:12 AM by FearNagae »

Maybe the silhouette is Kosozu using the guy's cape for some reason or another.

Spoiler:
Except that it is still very clearly Mima
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

I've seen the raws. Seemed like the standard "old evil youkai awakens, causes mayhem, then Reimu curbstomps."

Though since cuc said it's very serious, I'm still rather intrigued.

Doki-Doki

• Oki-Dokie!
  • Ooh, scary, scary!
Looking forward to a translation, though I do have a lurking suspicion the youkai-wizard guy probably will have something to do with the silhouette, though him actually BEING the silhouette seems unlikely for me. Also considering the chapter name was "An Ancient Evil Awakens" it might have something to do with ULiL's incident, or at least that's what I'm guessing. Can't read japanese so I'm just working from what I see visually. Inb4thesilhouetteisKosuzu
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:07:29 PM by Doki-Doki »

TheTeff007

• Best Touhou 2015!
  • So much cuteness...!
    • Youtube Channel
I'm bound to believe that Kosuzu will appear in the game as fighter, mainly because
Spoiler:
she was already possesed in a previous chapter, so that will allow this new character to use her to manifest herself
although it seems unlikely, but it could happen.
Small Teaser of my upcoming project~

No need to call me Teff007. Teff will do just as well~

Anybody knows something about the release date for this game?

I really liked HM, didn't play the demo but I know I gonna love it lol

Doki-Doki

• Oki-Dokie!
  • Ooh, scary, scary!
Anybody knows something about the release date for this game?

I really liked HM, didn't play the demo but I know I gonna love it lol
I think it'll be coming in May's Reitatsei, probably. Might get a demo in April though.

I think it'll be coming in May's Reitatsei, probably. Might get a demo in April though.
Hmm...  I see...

wow wow wow, wait, a demo?

There's not already a demo?

LunaWillow

• >Everyone: Pose as a team
  • The world is real.
Hmm...  I see...

wow wow wow, wait, a demo?

There's not already a demo?
There is, but it's only early version of the game. Next one will be updated and will better show the full game.
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS
Hard 1cc: PoFV
Extra Clear: PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF
Other Stuff: ISC all clear

Oh welp, At this rate we'll end up waiting for a third demo and DLC for all the characters in the final version lol

I don't like demos, Final version always ends being totally different to the demos ones!

Also, I haven't been reading the mangas lately, but did Shinmyoumaru already recovered her size? I've heard that she will be in this one

She's small now, but IIRC, it's stated somewhere that she's "waiting for the mallet's power to return", which is presumably a convenient excuse for her to grow again whenever ZUN wants her in a game (like with DDC).  My memory could be off.

Dream Wanderer

If Hanako becomes a playable character like the datamined character list may suggest, I wonder what her backstory is going to be? If she does, I could see her maybe being connected to an old, abandoned school that falls into Gensokyo from the outside world. (Similar to what was shown on the promotional poster for the game) If that's the case, a darkly lit classroom/hallway/bathroom could serve as her associated stage's location, and it makes me wonder what impact it's appearance could have on the story.

If Hanako becomes a playable character like the datamined character list may suggest, I wonder what her backstory is going to be? If she does, I could see her maybe being connected to an old, abandoned school that falls into Gensokyo from the outside world. (Similar to what was shown on the promotional poster for the game) If that's the case, a darkly lit classroom/hallway/bathroom could serve as her associated stage's location, and it makes me wonder what impact it's appearance could have on the story.
Wow... an old abandoned school.... that sounds very creepy

Marron

• Ordinary crow
Oh yeah, an abandoned school, with Maribel and Renko exploring it while you fight hehe.  :toot: (Oh, btw, Maribel is able to go to Gensokyo more freely now ???)

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
I'd like to see the final boss have a connection with the Illuminati. It would fit in well with the whole theme of urban legends.

A 2hu Beethoven would be great too

Also, I haven't been reading the mangas lately, but did Shinmyoumaru already recovered her size? I've heard that she will be in this one

Impossible Spell Card shows her with the same size she had in Double Dealing Character, so I'd assume yes.

Suspicious person

• Just a humble wanderer
  • How suspicious~
Ah. We can't be sure of whether "Hanako"'ll be the name of the actual character or not. Besides, it'd seem pretty suspicious if Marisa somehow use her Hanako related occult LW against Hanako. But if it is, then either we get a character that'll be very vulgar in the fanworks or the actual urban legend Hanako with the usual ZUN twist.

An old school getting in Gensokyo sounds pretty likely, that and Marisa's sudden interest in school related urban legends ! ... If it happens to be like that, I hope her story mode won't be something like doing a test of courage in the abandonned school, that would be too simple  :V

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 02:45:37 PM by Suspicious person »

Doki-Doki

• Oki-Dokie!
  • Ooh, scary, scary!
Ah. We can't be sure of whether "Hanako"'ll be the name of the actual character or not. Besides, it'd seem pretty suspicious if Marisa somehow use her Hanako related occult LW against Hanako. But if it is, then either we get a character that'll be very vulgar in the fanworks or the actual urban legend Hanako with the usual ZUN twist.

An old school getting in Gensokyo sounds pretty likely, that and Marisa's sudden interest in school related urban legends ! ... If it happens to be like that, I hope her story mode won't be something like doing a test of courage in the abandonned school, that would be too simple  :V

Indeed, because of Marisa's last word, "Hanako" just seems like a nickname for the character, who knows, it might not even be the name of the main antagonist! PleasebanAkaManto-relatedvillainplease.

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Guys, guys! The silhouette girl got leaked!

Quote from: leak

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Maple

• Mukyuu!

Size 666 x 940 pixels.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Kaizaki

• Pillager
  • I'm feeling lucky
    • GitHub
Where was this found?

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Sweetness and love~ ♥

...Who does she remind me of? Maybe someone from DBZ, I honestly can't remember anyone from that show.
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.

Drake

http://dragonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Alena

personally i think it's amazing that you tied it to dbz since toriyama draws both series

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

http://dragonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Alena

Personally i think it's amazing that you tied it to dbz since toriyama draws both series

Lol I've never even played dragon quest. I think that says less about me and more about his character design.

Doki-Doki

• Oki-Dokie!
  • Ooh, scary, scary!

You almost had me there you...! On that note, reminds me of a picture someone drew on tumblr of how she thought the silhouette would look like. The design's based off the Aka Manto urban legend, I'd say it's a pretty neat interpretation of it.

Suspicious person

• Just a humble wanderer
  • How suspicious~
... You know what ? If she actually throws her cape off,a lot of speculation'll get thrown along wih it ... (unlikely, but that would be fun)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 01:51:54 PM by Suspicious person »

Suspicious person

• Just a humble wanderer
  • How suspicious~

img
... You are a special kind of monster Well, it's as legit as Mima  :V
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 01:49:09 PM by Suspicious person »