Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119220 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #900 on: March 28, 2011, 12:06:35 AM »
I paid the most attention to Schezo, so I got his radio when he died. I'm not sure about NKs.

##unvote

##vote Kilgamayan

... wtf

Last I checked, your case was on HW.  What gives?

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #901 on: March 28, 2011, 12:07:27 AM »
VOTECOUNT

huh what (5):  Bardiche, Kilgamayan, PX, NeoSerela, Zakeri
Kilgamayan (4):  huh what, Dormio, Edible, capt. h, NeoSerela
Bardiche (0):  capt. h, NeoSerela, Dormio
PX (0):  Colt, Dormio, capt. h
Dormio (0):  capt. h
Colt (0):  huh what

Not Voting:  Colt

With 10 votes in play, 6 are required to lynch.  50 minutes left.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #902 on: March 28, 2011, 12:08:29 AM »
It might be worth mentioning that not only did I not get Schezo's radio back when he died, but I recieved a message from someone. It's not a terribly interesting message (Hi, dunno if I feel safe saying who I am, I'm town but cannot confirm this, do you want me to pass this to someone else; this is a short version of the message) and definitely sounds like it totally wasn't some leftover thing from Schezo before he died (and he showed massive distaste to using the radio at all, anyway.)

I should probably also mention that I knew Schezo probably had the radio today, as Shadoweh blatantly stated in a radio message that she'd give it to him.

No idea who has it now but if someone wants the radio to tell me anything (Or if huhwhat isn't the lynch), I can ask the person to give it to you, or give you the set I have.

Huhwhat's claim is believable. Unless she's scum that gains some advantage over the other person holding a radio when they have one, I trust it. Anyway, I'm completely willing to lynch Kilga and/or Bard before huhwhat.

##Unvote why does it feel like I'm doing this every other post

...are we lynching Bard or Kilga  ???

Also, Kilgapost:Well, Shadoweh could be saying that since I know she said it, or something.

OH GOD 9 NINJAS.

Capt.h, please pass your radio to huhwhat. I believe you can keep sending me messages during the night even if you pass it. Looks like we're lynching Kilga (or huhwhat), so
##Vote Kilgamaya[n/b]
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #903 on: March 28, 2011, 12:10:45 AM »
It's not the first time he's ignored a good case that he made for the sake of voting Kilgamayan.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #904 on: March 28, 2011, 12:11:23 AM »
... wtf

Last I checked, your case was on HW.  What gives?

I believed his roleclaim.

Truth be told, like Shadoweh noted, Hourai's interactions with him make him seem the least scummy. I think Hourai didn't mention his scum buddies except maybe in passing (like Schezo), and neither Kilga nor Bard came up once.

I still think the radios are secure, and that Hourai could spy on them after all.

@ Neo - That's not a good idea. You should send radio A to huh what, and I should send radio B to you so that you both get my night message.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #905 on: March 28, 2011, 12:15:31 AM »
Still around and expect to be around on and off until deadline, when I have a fantasy baseball draft. Not sure there's really much else to say at this point, outside of saying that if you have something about me you can share, Zak, now would be a great time and that I'd be most appreciative.

My only real final thoughts should I be lynched is that Edible is not to be completely trusted. If another person on that list gets lynched tomorrow and flips town there had better be some serious looks in his direction. He is not confirmed town by any means.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #906 on: March 28, 2011, 12:17:17 AM »
Oh yeah.

Edible, stop playing the role game, and start playing the actual game. huh what is far from the towniness that you seem to think he is based purely on role silliness.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #907 on: March 28, 2011, 12:19:03 AM »
capt.h:I can't pass it until nighttime, so huhwhat won't get your message anyway.

And I can't help but find myself wondering if you're trying to trick me into not getting huhwhat's protection so that you can NK me, without having huhwhat able to just go "HEY I NEVER GOT THE RADIO SO CAPT.H IS SCUM".

Capt.h strikes me as very odd with his huge feelings of trying-too-hard-ness, switching his vote every time someone does something he sees as bad, and his consistent presenting of things that aren't actually bad (or sometimes even make sense at all) with a good enough wording and much confidence that actually makes it seem kind of convincing.

This is stuff that makes sense as "Oh capt.h is just a newbie trying to do well and thinking that he is", but... it just seems really off. And that last request he just make really just seems odd, especially for my stated reasoning on how scum could safely off me, the obvtown, if I did it.

Also oops I messsed up my kilga vote :V Just in case it didn't count, ##Vote Kilgamayan
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #908 on: March 28, 2011, 12:20:08 AM »
And I can't help but find myself wondering if you're trying to trick me into not getting huhwhat's protection so that you can NK me, without having huhwhat able to just go "HEY I NEVER GOT THE RADIO SO CAPT.H IS SCUM".
To elaborate on this, I am not passing my radio, and huhwhat better as hell get yours, capt.h.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #909 on: March 28, 2011, 12:23:46 AM »
Look, I asked the mod, I can pass a radio and send a message at the same time. That means in the morning, both you and Huh What should be able to get my message anyway. Worst case scenario is that only you get my message.

The reason I'm asking for a double pass is that I don't actually trust you after you neglected to mention that you didn't have radio B. I want two people to have anything I send over the radio.

Edible

« Reply #910 on: March 28, 2011, 12:24:15 AM »
I'm playing my role game, Kilga.  You're the scummiest on my list of three potential zombies.  Don't offer me advice in one hand and throw dirt on me with the other, thanks.

I'd settle for a Bard lynch instead of a you lynch, but I think that's terribly unlikely given the time left and would be based solely on Shadoweh's flip.  I just don't buy the case against huh what.  I haven't bought it all day, I buy it less after his roleclaim, and I'm not about to start now.

@Serela: capt.h seems like he's playing a different game from the rest of us.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #911 on: March 28, 2011, 12:27:47 AM »
@Serela: capt.h seems like he's playing a different game from the rest of us.

Being an Agathat Christie fanatic does horrible thing to your ability to play Mafia.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #912 on: March 28, 2011, 12:30:11 AM »
Anyway Neo, I'll pass it to huh what.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #913 on: March 28, 2011, 12:32:06 AM »
Hey, I would be remiss if I didn't do my best to get all my thoughts on the table before I died. I say these things because they're true; if you're town, you're going to go into tomorrow with a choice between two people that were on the Hourai wagon, and you're going to need to sit down and think about which is scummier, which you're not going to accomplish by following some role-based flowchart.

Don't get frustrated by those thoughts, they aren't personal.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #914 on: March 28, 2011, 12:33:06 AM »
No, capt.h, huhwhat will not get your messages from tonight no matter what order we pass them in. I am pretty damn sure of this. It's more unsettling to me that you keep insisting on this.

The way I see it, worst case scenario is you're scum, and I get offed doing your suggestion.

Anyway, now I'm actually okay with doing it if you really want to simply because you can't not pass it to me and then kill me without being incriminated.

But unless you make a post by day end stating that you're going to do it and pass me your radio, I'll work under the assumption you're still passing it to huhwhat.

God this is getting confusing.

Edible

« Reply #915 on: March 28, 2011, 12:35:58 AM »
Hey, I would be remiss if I didn't do my best to get all my thoughts on the table before I died. I say these things because they're true; if you're town, you're going to go into tomorrow with a choice between two people that were on the Hourai wagon, and you're going to need to sit down and think about which is scummier, which you're not going to accomplish by following some role-based flowchart.

Don't get frustrated by those thoughts, they aren't personal.

Fair enough.  That is, unless you flip scum, in which case I will do a little dance and maybe eat some cake.

« Reply #916 on: March 28, 2011, 12:36:53 AM »
Serela/capt. h interactions are confusing me. If I survive and wake up with a radio tomorrow, who should I assume my radiobuddy is? @_@

(Also, it should be noted that Kilga is at L-1 now, if nobody pointed that out.)

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #917 on: March 28, 2011, 12:37:24 AM »
No, capt.h, huhwhat will not get your messages from tonight no matter what order we pass them in. I am pretty damn sure of this. It's more unsettling to me that you keep insisting on this.

The way I see it, worst case scenario is you're scum, and I get offed doing your suggestion.

Anyway, now I'm actually okay with doing it if you really want to simply because you can't not pass it to me and then kill me without being incriminated.

But unless you make a post by day end stating that you're going to do it and pass me your radio, I'll work under the assumption you're still passing it to huhwhat.

God this is getting confusing.

I'm passing the radio to Huh What.

However, if we find the third scum today, you should consider passing your radio on a random night before the end of the game. This will use up your night action, and make you 100% confirmed townie. In fact, we should consider passing the radios every night. It will use up both players night actions, so once a scum receives the radio, he will not be able to kill on the night he passes it.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #918 on: March 28, 2011, 12:39:23 AM »
Fair enough.  That is, unless you flip scum, in which case I will do a little dance and maybe eat some cake.

But of course. Just sayin', is all, since, again, would be remiss and all that.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #919 on: March 28, 2011, 12:39:43 AM »
Capt.H's idea actually makes sense.

And there's less then 20 minutes left now. I'm worried about a no lynch happening. Kilga, would you vote yourself to prevent a no lynch? :V/>:

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #920 on: March 28, 2011, 12:40:58 AM »
Capt.H's idea actually makes sense.

And there's less then 20 minutes left now. I'm worried about a no lynch happening. Kilga, would you vote yourself to prevent a no lynch? :V/>:

Pretty please?

« Reply #921 on: March 28, 2011, 12:41:38 AM »
At this point, I'm still convinced Scum is either Huh what, or Edible.
It's sad no one is willing to listen to me, but I guess I shot myself in the foot by not responding sooner.

Edible

« Reply #922 on: March 28, 2011, 12:44:18 AM »
It's sad no one is willing to listen to me, but I guess I shot myself in the foot by not responding sooner.

You should have thought of that when you had all day today to tell us why you thought Kilga was town.

If you're town, you did us a disservice by not finding a replacement when Serp gave you the chance.  If we hadn't found scum earlier today and gotten an extension you would be modkilled by now.  Why should I trust a single word you say?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #923 on: March 28, 2011, 12:45:29 AM »
I'm afraid I have to agree with Edible on this.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #924 on: March 28, 2011, 12:45:33 AM »
You should have thought of that when you had all day today to tell us why you thought Kilga was town.

If you're town, you did us a disservice by not finding a replacement when Serp gave you the chance.  If we hadn't found scum earlier today and gotten an extension you would be modkilled by now.  Why should I trust a single word you say?

Actually, I think the only reason he wasn't modkilled is because he is scum.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #925 on: March 28, 2011, 12:47:30 AM »
VOTECOUNT

Kilgamayan (5):  huh what, Dormio, Edible, capt. h, NeoSerela  (L-1)
huh what (4):  Bardiche, Kilgamayan, PX, Zakeri, NeoSerela  (L-2)
Bardiche (0):  capt. h, NeoSerela, Dormio
PX (0):  Colt, Dormio, capt. h
Dormio (0):  capt. h
Colt (0):  huh what

Not Voting:  Colt

With 10 votes in play, 6 are required to lynch.  10 minutes left.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #926 on: March 28, 2011, 12:48:07 AM »

Please vote for Kilgamayan, if only to prevent a no-lynch.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #927 on: March 28, 2011, 12:48:43 AM »
For what it's worth, Dormio would be my most likely pick for scum #4 (assuming 4 scum, which seems a safe bet in 16-player role madness). He got a little bit better today but that Serela vote yesterday is still really bad.

Edible

« Reply #928 on: March 28, 2011, 12:51:04 AM »
Do I really need to chop my balls off and vote huh what at this juncture just to secure a damn lynch?  Jeez.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #929 on: March 28, 2011, 12:51:55 AM »
Well, I know I sure as hell am not voting for me.

I wasn't even going to address the suggestion but I get the feeling Cap was being semi-serious when he endorsed it. <_<