Author Topic: Septette for the Dead Princess (PC-98 Arrange) + PC-98 Remi icon/sprite request  (Read 4087 times)

unicode787plus

• PC-98 Music Arranger
  • I fell in love with KAJA's PMD98 music format.
    • My YouTube Channel (includes Touhou music)
【東方】亡き王女の為のセプテット(PC-98アレンジ)
原物作曲: ZUN(太田順也)
アレンジ: jedi787plus(うん、これは私です)

PMD98-MMLでは、OPNA形式にKAJAのMC.EXEを介してMS-DOSエミュレータ上でコンパイルされた著。

PMD98/OPNAフォーマット(.Mファイル):このトピックに添付ファイルを参照してください。(FMPMD2000やWinampプラグイン「inFMPMD」が必要です)

[Touhou] Septette for the Dead Princess (PC-98 Arrange)
Original composed by ZUN (Jun'ya Ota)
Arranged by jedi787plus (yep, this is me)

Written in PMD98 MML, compiled to OPNA format via KAJA's MC.EXE on MS-DOS emulator.

PMD98 (OPNA) format: please see attachment to this topic. (Requires FMPMD2000 or Winamp plugin inFMPMD.)

Also, I have a small but difficult request for anybody here who knows how to draw PC-98-like:

I need both a PC-98-style icon and a PC-98-like full-body sprite for Remilia Scarlet (similar to the ones PowerfulYukaKazami did for Flandre Scarlet for use on my U.N. Owen PC-98 Arrange, but now her YouTube account is closed), so that I can debut this new arrange on Nicovideo/ニコニコ動画 and YouTube. If anybody here is as good as PowerfulYukaKazami in drawing PC-98-like icons and sprites, please send me a PM quick! I'll greatly appreciate your help and credit you on my upcoming Nicovideo and YouTube uploads.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 02:15:06 AM by unicode787plus »
View my Touhou music slideshows in high definition (720p):
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D55907D0551F4CDA

Tempest

It's fine and all but do you explain how you open a .M file? Plus, how can music fit on not more than 9 KB?

unicode787plus

• PC-98 Music Arranger
It's all stated above: "Requires FMPMD2000 or Winamp plugin inFMPMD."

It fits on less than 9 KB because it only stores the notes, tempos, instrument definitions, and any other ancillary stuff (just as in MIDI) rather than the waveforms themselves (as in WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, WMA, Ogg, etc.) - the music player FMPMD2000 or the Winamp plugin inFMPMD will take care of converting the notes into sampled audio to your speakers.

Tempest

Weird. Cause Winamp recognizes it, but won't play it... I'll get the plugin though. Sorry though, it wasn't quite clear (I overlooked due to moonspeak).

unicode787plus

• PC-98 Music Arranger
Something I forgot to mention: both FMPMD2000 and inFMPMD (the Winamp plugin) require two DLL files called WinFMP.dll and PMDWin.dll (all found on the same website as FMPMD2000) to be copied to their same folder.