Author Topic: Yukkuri Thread  (Read 3191 times)

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
Yukkuri Thread
« on: July 22, 2013, 08:43:12 AM »
Yukkuris. Just talk about them here.

Please, no Yukkuri abuse. Just in case.

How would the world be a better (or worse) place if Yukkuris existed?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 02:12:32 AM by bigyihsuan »
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Yukkuri Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 08:49:47 AM »
Hi let me add some actual content to this thread:

Everything you ever wanted or needed to know about yukkuris.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 10:05:04 AM »
Question for the day: Does taking it easy require yukkuris to always play easymodo?

(The answer is that it's a dumb question, for yukkuris have no hands with which to play computer. :V )

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 01:34:25 PM »
Question for the day: Does taking it easy require yukkuris to always play easymodo?

(The answer is that it's a dumb question, for yukkuris have no hands with which to play computer. :V )

They can play DDR :V
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 04:56:07 PM »
Yukkuris. Just talk about them here.
How would the world be a better (or worse) place if Yukkuris existed?
How about you actually provided some content of your own as topic starter?

Imosa

• Any sufficiently advanced technology
  • is indistinguishable from magic
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 07:06:06 PM »

Thank you for that, I think.
Are Yukkuri's supposed to be cute?
After reading a few of the stories posted in Tengukami's link it seems the Yukkuri's deal with some pretty rough situations. I think about the Yukkuri family, where one of the marisa children lost it's hat causing the family to immediately forget it was ever part of the family and pushed it away, even going as far as wanting to kill it. Then there was the Yukkuri owned by Yuyuko which was forced to become pregnant so that Yuyuko could eat its children. These are very sad and horrible tales.
However, I found myself enjoying them, and it was a similar kind of enjoyment that I feel when I tease a puppy. What's going on here? I'm pretty sure I think Yukkuri's are creepy but then why do I feel this kind of enjoyment?
So yeah... are they supposed to be cute, because if they were that could sure make things easier on me.

ToyoRai

• Head But No Tail
  • I am still here. Sometimes.
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 07:17:22 PM »
I think they are ment to be cute. Its just that some artists just have some "disturbing" ideas with them. For example, there are few "yukkuri remixed" of few songs. Where most of them are fine, there is this one which I don't want to think about.

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 07:53:49 PM »
Osakkuuris >>>>>>>>> Yukkuris
That is all.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 02:10:24 AM »

Yeah, I'll add some content now.

Yukkuris have fillings. Some of the fillings (like Yukkuri Flandre having meat) make sense, but how does a living creature have innards made out of man-made bean paste/chocolate/etc.? Although, this could be hand-waved, as this is Gensyoko. Common sense doesn't exist.

Also, Yukkuri artists often have conflicting ways of reproduction, innards, etc. I've read that Yukkuris reproduce similar to humans, or the baby Yukkuris sprout from a vine like fruit, or the Yukkuris reproduce by budding, like yeast.

And edited the main post to not include Yukkuri abuse. Just in case.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2013, 05:52:53 AM »
Kinda funny, the more the cute(?) little guys(uhh, gals?) tell me to take it easy, the harder it is to actually do so.

In several fangames I play, they have a habit of being bouncy little enemies that deal massive damage on contact and shoot bullets too, how can I possibly take it easy in their presence? I'm already trying, you don't really have to beat the easy-taking into me!

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 06:30:50 AM »
Kinda funny, the more the cute(?) little guys(uhh, gals?) tell me to take it easy, the harder it is to actually do so.

In several fangames I play, they have a habit of being bouncy little enemies that deal massive damage on contact and shoot bullets too, how can I possibly take it easy in their presence? I'm already trying, you don't really have to beat the easy-taking into me!
Genius of Sapphieros and Devil of Decline says "Take it easy!"
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 09:51:23 AM »
Osakkuuris >>>>>>>>> Yukkuris
Tani Takeshi's 4komas, I read them daily. And enjoy every one of them.