Author Topic: Get well Suzuran!  (Read 19341 times)

Re: Get well Suzuran!
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2013, 10:47:33 PM »
(Looks like my old account was deleted for inactivity.)

Suzuran, I am sorry to hear the sudden change of events. I could only wish you and your family the best during these challenging times. Please forgive me for the lack of better words.

-imaginary_num6er

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2013, 02:32:12 AM »
Suzuran! If you don't want your condition to get worse by me or other people tackle-huggling you out of your sickbed or something, stand up this instant!

...Though I was just kidding about that, don't want you to get physically hurt further or something >x<... Do get well soon, Suzuran!
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

Shin Rokuren

• - 秘剣 -
  • 「ツバメ六連」
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2013, 06:22:07 AM »
I don't know you but here's wishing for a speedy recovery. Get well soon.

Tao-Sensei

• Wants to be Icemilk.
  • What do you mean I can't be Icemilk?
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2013, 01:45:45 AM »
Get well soon Suzuran!

We love ya.

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2013, 06:14:29 PM »
Any updates on Suzuran's health?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2013, 10:09:37 PM »
Sorry for the WAY LATE REPLY. He's doing a lot better. He got out of the hospital a couple of months ago but he's still on dialysis for the time being until they can get him stable enough to put on the list for kidney transplant IIRC.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2013, 10:16:45 PM »
Good to have an update! I'll keep Suzu in my thoughts and hope things continue to improve.

Also, thanks for reminding me that I owe Suzuran a bit of money....