Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 143474 times)

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
Re: Fate/Camelot Order; Congrats US! You've finished the tutorial
« Reply #660 on: July 28, 2018, 05:56:12 AM »
JP Summer servants: Jeanne, Ibaraki, Ushiwakamaru. Jeanne's NP summons a whale and dolphins :V :V
gbf just had summer Jeanne also though, creativity pls.
Also summer costumes for Dante, Casgil, Robin.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

« Reply #661 on: July 28, 2018, 06:20:52 AM »
JP Summer servants: Jeanne, Ibaraki, Ushiwakamaru. Jeanne's NP summons a whale and dolphins :V :V
gbf just had summer Jeanne also though, creativity pls.
Also summer costumes for Dante, Casgil, Robin.
Just a coincidence while keeping the current trend of Saberface in part 1 and Artoria in part2. :V

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #662 on: July 28, 2018, 10:48:07 AM »
I was wondering why my Medusa was so popular...

MLB Mona Lisa = tons of QP in the 1AP daily bulk mat quests.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #663 on: July 28, 2018, 11:04:33 AM »
Finished Part 1 of the Event.

Spoiler:
It's kinda sad seeing the disappointment on the little piggo's.

« Reply #664 on: July 28, 2018, 04:27:46 PM »
Finished Part 1 of the Event.
Unless you completed all 45 plans and cleared the shop except for monuments, I wouldn't call it "finished". :V

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #665 on: July 29, 2018, 08:11:05 AM »
eyyy Saber finally got the Strengthening Quest she wanted for three years!
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #666 on: July 29, 2018, 08:23:05 AM »
In anniversary news:

FGO is getting a Camelot movie and a Babylonia (next story chapter on NA) TV anime. Estimated release is 2019.

It's raining quartz in JP as the 50-day rewards gets upsized to 30 quartz, effective retroactively. I've logged in since about a month after launch, so I got 200 quartz from that, together with 40 quartz stream reward and 60 quartz for Riyodako rule-breakered retweet reward.

Guaranteed SSR roll discounted to 15 paid quartz, including limiteds, divided by class.

Skadi is here for the guaranteed gacha.

The usual half-AP daily quests and Super-success rate up are here.

Mana prism shop restocked.

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
« Reply #667 on: July 29, 2018, 08:40:14 AM »
Oh ye 5 tix.

Still don't know w/c guaranteed I should go far. Literally after 3 years, I have 0 5-Star Rider. But I do want Extra for Abby, Melt, and Salieri...sooo mixed thoughts.

SSR by class

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #668 on: July 29, 2018, 11:25:51 AM »
Oh ye 5 tix.

Still don't know w/c guaranteed I should go far. Literally after 3 years, I have 0 5-Star Rider. But I do want Extra for Abby, Melt, and Salieri...sooo mixed thoughts.

SSR by class

You stole my luck, dammit. I did 50 rolls (quartz plus tickets) and got zero gold servants.

On the bright side, I had no SSR Berserkers, and went for the guaranteed, which gave me Cu Alter, so that's nice.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary
« Reply #669 on: July 29, 2018, 01:03:38 PM »

Between paid gacha and the quartz from the event?
Yeeeeee.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #670 on: July 29, 2018, 07:58:10 PM »
In anniversary news:

FGO is getting a Camelot movie and a Babylonia (next story chapter on NA) TV anime. Estimated release is 2019.

It's raining quartz in JP as the 50-day rewards gets upsized to 30 quartz, effective retroactively. I've logged in since about a month after launch, so I got 200 quartz from that, together with 40 quartz stream reward and 60 quartz for Riyodako rule-breakered retweet reward.

Guaranteed SSR roll discounted to 15 paid quartz, including limiteds, divided by class.

Skadi is here for the guaranteed gacha.

The usual half-AP daily quests and Super-success rate up are here.

Mana prism shop restocked.
I know the Fuyuki chapter got animated, but did any of the other chapters get animated too?

« Reply #671 on: July 30, 2018, 01:11:01 AM »
So, seems like something's screwy with this week's master missions. I did today's bonus quest that gives 140 food, and it did count for 140 general event item drops for that one mission, but it did not count towards collecting 50 food. Actually, it counted for the 50 stone mission, despite not giving any stones at all.

Just something to keep in mind that the individual mission requirements may not necessarily match the descriptions. But in the end, you probably still need 50 of each anyways.

Edit: lol I only just realized, the mission also says "obtain 150 of (any drop in general)" but the actual requirements say 140/200 right now. So even that one has different requirements than the description that was written for it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 01:18:28 AM by Rei Scarlette »

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #672 on: July 30, 2018, 01:36:57 AM »
I know the Fuyuki chapter got animated, but did any of the other chapters get animated too?

Nope, no other chapters. Not very good for continuity, but Camelot and Babylonia definitely have the strongest stories of the lot.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #673 on: July 30, 2018, 02:11:22 AM »
In anniversary news:

Hoo boy, the hype is real. I should probably watch the Fuyuki chapter animation.

Anyway, did a few one-draws with summoning tickets today because why not. I got my first Stheno, so it wasn't a total bust.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

« Reply #674 on: July 30, 2018, 04:19:03 AM »
Hoo boy, the hype is real. I should probably watch the Fuyuki chapter animation.
The OVA is worth it because of Caster Cu. He?s amazing. The improved characterizations of Olga and Romani are good, too.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #675 on: July 30, 2018, 06:40:35 PM »
The OVA is worth it because of Caster Cu. He?s amazing. The improved characterizations of Olga and Romani are good, too.
Sounds good. I think the reason I didn't watch it before was because reviews were a bit iffy, but after actually playing the game I'll probably get more out of it now.

« Reply #676 on: August 01, 2018, 04:51:14 AM »
So the guide I've been following doesn't really touch on this, if you're planning to clear out the whole shop, is it more efficient to keep doing the Mountain quest for Wood/Stone/Iron, or should you focus on one at a time and do their individual quests?

I'm probably not going to bother buying everything (namely the silver and gold trophies I don't care about) but I do want to pick up as many of the other materials as I can. And going back for each of the different project options would be nice, but that's just going to take even more AP, I doubt I can do all that without eating through some of my golden apple stock.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #677 on: August 01, 2018, 05:26:57 AM »
So the guide I've been following doesn't really touch on this, if you're planning to clear out the whole shop, is it more efficient to keep doing the Mountain quest for Wood/Stone/Iron, or should you focus on one at a time and do their individual quests?

I'm probably not going to bother buying everything (namely the silver and gold trophies I don't care about) but I do want to pick up as many of the other materials as I can. And going back for each of the different project options would be nice, but that's just going to take even more AP, I doubt I can do all that without eating through some of my golden apple stock.
It's probably best to go for the Mountain if you're not looking for any specific materials since it's technically more AP efficient. That said though, I'm perfectly happy with going through my own stock of golden apples since I'm being more selective with what I'm going for in the shop.

« Reply #678 on: August 01, 2018, 06:35:59 AM »

Usually one at a time is better unless you don't have enough CE or can't clear them all the time.

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
  • "So this was it. My easy retirement."
« Reply #679 on: August 03, 2018, 01:54:07 AM »
Was able to pick up Summer Tamamo from 1-draws with tickets, lucky me.

Sadly, only been able to get CEs and 3* servants I already have.

Also wasn't really able to empty much of the shop yet...

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #680 on: August 03, 2018, 05:52:47 AM »
So, uh... will summer part 1 quests be closed off once you proceed to part 2?

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #681 on: August 03, 2018, 06:08:48 AM »
NP2'd Anne Bonny w/ my tickets. (Crap 3*'s for the rest).

« Reply #682 on: August 03, 2018, 06:44:20 AM »
No, they are there till the event ends. Hence the part 2 gacha event CEs having boost for part 1 as well.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #683 on: August 03, 2018, 10:15:55 AM »
Even the redevelopment quests, apparently. All those Mana Prisms....
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:30:12 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #684 on: August 03, 2018, 03:54:55 PM »
part 1 will continue to be accessible while part 2 runs and part 1 CEs will boost part 2 drops and vice versa.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #685 on: August 03, 2018, 04:19:15 PM »
Ah okay, I thought part 2 gacha giving bonus to part 1 items as well was just for latecomers.

« Reply #686 on: August 03, 2018, 08:00:56 PM »
Finally finished going through every single branch for all of the building projects, earlier today. There are still some materials left in the shop that I would like to pick up, but I'm just glad that I at least got that much done.

Stone is definitely my weakest currency to farm, since I have no CEs for it and I have no high level units with a bonus for it either. So I have to sacrifice a +1 bonus and bring Vlad along to deal with the mosquitoes and crabs while support wrecks the Bicorn.

And I still need so much more stone to pick up knight medals  :ohdear:

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #687 on: August 03, 2018, 10:08:28 PM »
Tonight is finally the dual pickup for Tamamo and Kiyohime. I hope ten tickets and two 10-pulls will be enough to get at least one of them. ;>; I have terrible luck when it comes to getting limited servants.

EDIT: ...

The game decided I wanted more craft essences. I got three five stars in my last ten roll.

I guess I'll just continue without any limited servants.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 05:00:08 AM by Kasu »

« Reply #688 on: August 04, 2018, 10:51:20 AM »
Finally done clearing the shop except those pieces and monuments, managed to get 1 Summer Time Mistress while doing so. Now to clear all the remaining development quests.

Edit: Done clearing development quests.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 02:03:19 AM by ditt93 »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #689 on: August 06, 2018, 04:17:22 AM »
The girls are preparing, please wait warmly.

aka Maintenance Mode to launch Part II of the Summer Event.