Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 143962 times)

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
Re: Fate/Choco Order 2.018: Bananarama
« Reply #360 on: May 26, 2018, 02:17:32 AM »
Wow, all this time I really should've thought to give Mash a chance to use Lord Chaldeas. Managed to kill 3BP Ibaraki with all my party members alive thanks to that.

Then again, I may have used a command seal heal beforehand in panic thanks to punk-ass crits...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 02:30:25 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2018, 02:32:35 AM »
I'm mostly using the next event to not roll on anything.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2018, 04:27:24 AM »
Yeah, definitely not going to roll anything next couple of events to get over the loss of 210 SQ only for Astolfo and two Carmillas.

Anyway, it's 'Zerker day today; and we're all basically back to square one! Definitely think about bringing in an AoE nuker if you aren't already just to trample the hands because no one wants three Berserker potential Kritskriegs, even if one of them likes to heal the others for 10% health.

Definitely trample the hands just because they can buff the banana's crit rate.

Also. REMEMBER TO USE ALL YOUR RICE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't carry over, and you get crap QP off of them. Even if you can only manage 2BP, even if there's no chance you'll get to the next damage summit, USE THEM.

Also also, Necromancy shenanigans are the best thing ever; especially since it can't be cleansed by Great Grudge of Rashomon. "Why! Won't! You! Bloody! Die! Already!!!!"

EDIT: I'm having mixed feelings for Berserker Day. On the one hand, I'm actually getting within arms' reach of terminating the oni thanks largely to Buster Brave Photon Rays. On the other, I'm salty now that not only is it still somewhat of a coin flip whether or not I get trainwrecked by lucky crits sniping my tanks before they can properly block, I probably could have been using Altera during Lancer Day; I just decided I needed the arms alive more to block potential crits than actually having damage output, because I know I stand no chance of actually killing the banana outright.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 06:56:02 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

« Reply #363 on: May 27, 2018, 10:22:34 AM »
EDIT: I'm having mixed feelings for Berserker Day. On the one hand, I'm actually getting within arms' reach of terminating the oni thanks largely to Buster Brave Photon Rays. On the other, I'm salty now that not only is it still somewhat of a coin flip whether or not I get trainwrecked by lucky crits sniping my tanks before they can properly block, I probably could have been using Altera during Lancer Day; I just decided I needed the arms alive more to block potential crits than actually having damage output, because I know I stand no chance of actually killing the banana outright.
It's always a coin flip, only worse on Berserker Day due to the DEF debuff when Ibaraki reaches those HP threshold. :ohdear:

Hopefully NA players can take down Ibaraki without me, I'm farming bond points at 1BP after reaching 400M damage points.  (Only 2 Ushi CE dropped for me):V
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 10:24:22 AM by ditt93 »

« Reply #364 on: May 28, 2018, 09:13:30 PM »
I can't find the motivation to grind out 46 battles in a row, I can hit 200 million and squeeze one more Crystallized Lore out of this event if I do so, but this got really monotonous once I hit the point where 2BP became too easy but 3BP is still not possible

Really want that lore tho  :ohdear:
------------------------------
Edit: What's up with this upcoming event, I see people dreading it in various places but I don't know anything about it (or what's a good resource to look up event info, for that matter)

Is there anything I can be working on in preparation for it? Might break up the dullness of endless 2BP grinding a bit
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 09:15:47 PM by Rei Scarlette »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #365 on: May 28, 2018, 09:42:22 PM »
Going with this as my zerk team:

Frontline: l80 Iskandar w/ lb'd Shana, l60 Shield w/ Carp, ~l90 JAlter w/ lb'd Shana
Backline: l71 d'Eon w/ lb'd Carp, l70 Emiya  (Asn) w/ Carp, l8 BOOBS!-- er-- Mata Hari w/ Kiyohime booze CE

Beat down Ka-- Ibaraki and ignore hands.  That way she only attacks once while the lot of them occasionally don't do much (like heal each other when at full health).  If the stars align, JAlter can potentially one-shot her

edit--
Edit: What's up with this upcoming event, I see people dreading it in various places but I don't know anything about it (or what's a good resource to look up event info, for that matter)

Is there anything I can be working on in preparation for it? Might break up the dullness of endless 2BP grinding a bit
Same here.  How does it compare to the FZO event?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 09:43:55 PM by Aya Reiko »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #366 on: May 29, 2018, 01:24:45 AM »
For everyone that isn't experienced with this hellish hell called Journey to the West, here is a helpful guide.

Basically, the deal with the event is that it's a VERY grindy one. It's infamous for making you eat apples (including rainbow ones) to farm IF you don't have a lot of the Gacha CE's that drop the currencies. You can either go easy and farm what you need to clear the store from those items you need, or can go madman and farm the hell out of the nodes without the CE's...

It's recommended that, if you don't own the Gacha CE's (a lot of them), to just farm the materials you are low with.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #367 on: May 29, 2018, 02:42:43 AM »
For everyone that isn't experienced with this hellish hell called Journey to the West, here is a helpful guide.

Basically, the deal with the event is that it's a VERY grindy one. It's infamous for making you eat apples (including rainbow ones) to farm IF you don't have a lot of the Gacha CE's that drop the currencies. You can either go easy and farm what you need to clear the store from those items you need, or can go madman and farm the hell out of the nodes without the CE's...

It's recommended that, if you don't own the Gacha CE's (a lot of them), to just farm the materials you are low with.
I have David, Lu Bu, Euryale, and Medusa.  Only Euryale is not L1.  I have a feeling this event is going to be a combo of the more tedious/annoying parts of the last two events.  After JttW, what's the next "bad" event?

Edible

« Reply #368 on: May 29, 2018, 03:54:32 AM »
Yikes.  I have none of those leveled and no real interest in rolling on the banner.  Guess I'll just coast it.

Speaking of coasting, I'm done bullying the banana.  Got pretty tedious.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #369 on: May 29, 2018, 04:19:42 AM »
Bad events, anything where I have to farm multiple types of drop currency and point counter.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

« Reply #370 on: May 29, 2018, 04:27:19 AM »
Ohhhh boy. Out of all those servants, all I have are Lu Bu, David, and Medusa - of the three, I only have David leveled, and only up to 40 (ran out of ascension materials for him lol)

This is going to be... well it's going to be quite something.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #371 on: May 29, 2018, 04:51:12 AM »

Oh lawd. That's gonna be fun.

Thanks for dropping the guide for us though! I'll probably just stick the needed servants in the back as per usual since I definitely don't have 'em leveled (well, except Nightingale, but it looks like she's not really useful until the second half).

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #373 on: May 29, 2018, 06:23:53 AM »
Out of curiosity, how much have real money we spent on SQ?  I've haven't spent any, but probably will for the swimsuit event.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #374 on: May 29, 2018, 06:27:11 AM »
Not yet, but probably on the next paid gacha. Depends on how soon I can get a job.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #375 on: May 29, 2018, 09:13:01 AM »
Order history says I've spent $240 on FGO since day 1. $80 was on this event trying (and failing) to get Shuten.

This is literally the most I've ever spent on a single game series. (EDIT: Wait, no, I've spent more on a certain tabletop game and on a certain VN series...)

(Mostly) worth it. (Damnit Shuten.)

In banana news, remember that we have four extra hours to nuke this girl, thanks to the event ending at the day rollover instead of the quest rollover. Keep a BP in waiting just in case we end up killing her just in time to nab those 10 SQ so you at least get the banana kill event SQ too. I still haven't hit 300M yet, but I'm only about 45M away and still have a ton of jelly donuts (glod and otherwise) to grind my way through.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:36:06 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #376 on: May 29, 2018, 11:21:23 AM »
I'm 100% F2P on games that doesn't require spending money, F2P for life. :V

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #377 on: May 29, 2018, 02:32:31 PM »
$40 plus tax for the guaranteed SSR gacha on NA. On my JP account, thinking emoji.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

« Reply #378 on: May 29, 2018, 02:50:41 PM »
I haven't spent anything on it yet, but I'll consider it after I get a more stable or well-paying job.

I don't have any other expensive hobbies besides gaming, so I don't usually have anything that I particularly want to use my spending money on, after setting a portion aside. I might roll the gacha occasionally.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 02:52:49 PM by Rei Scarlette »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #379 on: May 29, 2018, 08:48:15 PM »
I'm determined to go full F2P with this game. The only game that I really spend money on at all is Kantai Collection, but I figure there's no point with this game when you aren't even guaranteed to get whoever you're looking for even if you do spend money.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #380 on: May 30, 2018, 04:40:39 AM »
DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

With 1T of the banana's health remaining, players are dropping like flies as they reach their damage caps, BP caps, and patience caps. Will we successfully shatter her and keep the string of unbroken decisive victories on all servers intact? Or will we falter at the last possible second, and lose 10 SQ and be the first group ever to lose a F/GO raid?

Stay tuned, for the exciting (not really) conclusion!

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #381 on: May 30, 2018, 05:32:12 AM »
I mean, it's not like
Spoiler:
we're gonna get some surprise phantom damage at the last few hours
, amirite? :V

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #382 on: May 30, 2018, 06:07:03 AM »
So I've been wondering why Orion is the third pillar in the Arts nuke meme team (Waver/Tamamo/Orion) for this event. Is it just the NP Charge drain on her NP? Self-evade? Self-defend? Absurd NP gen on her A/Qs?

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path

Ionasal kkll Solciel

Move eternally forward,

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #385 on: May 30, 2018, 05:46:54 PM »
Banana's dead.  But I got a Crystalized Lore and a Summon Ticket.  What's the 10 SQ I heard about?

« Reply #386 on: May 30, 2018, 06:07:50 PM »
Banana's dead.  But I got a Crystalized Lore and a Summon Ticket.  What's the 10 SQ I heard about?
I believe that comes after the raids are officially over (as in the time expires) but someone do correct me if I'm wrong.

Also it seems like we probably did get some mysterious phantom damage out of nowhere after all, because she had a good ~600b left while I was actively burning riceballs, and then suddenly she was dead once I entered the next fight. Unless my counter was just lagging behind for a bit.

Edit: I was able to hit my goal of 200 million, for the Crystallized Lore as well. I'll probably continue to burn the rest of my riceballs on 2BP anyway to grab more gourds to finish off the mana prisms and exp from the shop - not going to worry about pieces or monuments since those drop like candy while I'm trying to get skill gems.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:10:00 PM by Rei Scarlette »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #387 on: May 30, 2018, 06:44:37 PM »
I've hit 200m too and already used up my riceballs.  I've gotten all that I really want from the store, so I'm essentially done with the raid.

Edible

« Reply #388 on: May 30, 2018, 08:13:02 PM »
Also it seems like we probably did get some mysterious phantom damage out of nowhere after all, because she had a good ~600b left while I was actively burning riceballs, and then suddenly she was dead once I entered the next fight. Unless my counter was just lagging behind for a bit.

The counter has been weird, yeah.  I saw it at around 50b left and it sat there for almost an hour.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #389 on: May 30, 2018, 09:46:00 PM »
Oh, right, I guess I started this last night.  Don't know what from my first draws are notable (no 5*s but given I already know the rate on those is beyond dumb I'm not holding out hopes on that) and I have no idea what I'm doing, but hey, it might be a fun diversion for a while I suppose?

ID is 823,174,186 if people want to add me.  I'm waiting on adding others til I think I can possibly contribute something but I won't stop other people~
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!