Author Topic: The Unexplored Summon://Spell Card  (Read 10579 times)

The Unexplored Summon://Spell Card
« on: October 08, 2017, 12:27:46 AM »
I was bored, so I decided to write something. And, well, that something ended being a crossover between Touhou and The Unexplored Summon://Blood Sign.

Anyways, let's get started.

Prologue

Summoning. Such an exhilarating theme. I?m sure that you already know everything that is needed to know about it. Nevertheless, why don?t we take a quick review?

One could say that, up until now, three Summoning Ceremonies have been discovered by mankind.

The simplest one is, without a doubt, the First Summoning Ceremony. About its contents, they?re basically about rewriting oneself.

An example? Let?s compare humans with dolls. While these dolls might be all the same in the essence, you can customize most of its details.

You could think that it?s only an aesthetics matter but, what if these little modifications were able to change the dolls specs in a ridiculous degree?

Well, that being said, I doubt that most humans would have it in them to realize all these modifications on themselves. I mean, one needs to be crazy to replace its own limbs, for example. And that?s why most humans prefer to rewrite themselves on a mental sense rather than a physical one. You know, the typical ?remove the brain?s limiter? and stuff like that. You probably can think on enough examples of that. The oldest ones date back to BCE, after all.

Now, you were thinking that summoning should be something cooler, like borrowing the powers of demons and gods, using magic, etc. Right?

That?s the Second Summoning Ceremony. A shrine maiden, calling forth the god she reveres. A witch, wielding the power of the stars against her enemies. A magician, using a grimoire that contains the ultimate magic from another world. An exorcist, being possessed by the flames of an immortal phoenix. By using spell cards and other intricate methods, developed mainly during the 19th century and the start of the 20th, one could summon these kinds of convenient powers, unexplainable by the science.

And last, but not least, the Third Summoning Ceremony, discovered in 1999.

To be honest, this is where things truly begin. Right, dear?

Facts

• Love is, without a doubt, the most destructive force in the world.