Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119132 times)

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day One
« Reply #210 on: March 21, 2011, 05:27:22 AM »
This is a place holder post.  I feel like I got hit by a bus or something, so there's no way I'm going to be able to say anything meaningful tonight.

So I'm just going to confirm this real quick: yes, Pesco and I are following the Serp game tradition of hydraing together.  I was going to be the dominant head this game, but uh...if I feel like this in the morning I'll ask him to swap with me.
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #211 on: March 21, 2011, 06:44:24 AM »
Quote from: Dormio
]Shadoweh: Why so adamant on defending K4u?
"She's my idol" isn't a really good reason to defend someone, especially in a game like mafia where you can't trust anyone.
Shouldn't you be asking why I'm defending Conqueror since I've mentioned him about 500% more then K4U? If this was still RVS I'd answer you. You need to post something that isn't questions about the silly meta that you don't want people to use, with a vote in it.

Schezo: Maybe misrep is the wrong word but it feels like you're taking a post in which I ask Affinity a clear question so I can understand why he thinks his case is better then mine and turning it into me having SUPER SECRET MOTIVES. Spoiler Alert, that's exactly why I'm questioning people on the motives for their cases. Extra Spoiler Alert, there is more then 1 scum and there's a good chance neither PX or Conqueror are one of them! If they both end up flipping town having the motives of everyone that made cases on them is useful to me. If they both end up flipping scum it's just as useful.

It's like you're reading my posts through Google Translator. If I had an unlimited dayvig I would shoot you and PX in the face right now. My case is PX's posts suck and he hasn't actually looked at someone but his newbie target. Guess what, I think his last post sucked and didn't really address anyone but his newbie target. His comments on other people, which are "Love Bard's post, Zak is like doing stuff and capt.h's case makes sense" are complete throwaways.

I am going to ask you a serious question. What do you think of Kilgamayan, UncertainKitten, Affinity, and huh what?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #212 on: March 21, 2011, 07:33:40 AM »
Sorry, don't have the time or energy for that massive post I promised earlier. Bulk of my cases plus defence post will come tomorrow as today I just don't have the willpower and writing up a defence makes me cranky (and I need to sleep anyways).

Some quick comments:

I'm a bit confused by Zakeri and Shadoweh. I would like clarification on what exactly is "scumsourced" behavior, as it seems a rather arbitrary distinction to make. Especially since you both seem to agree with the bulk of the cases against me, or so you say. Anyway, I have no idea what Zakeri was trying to do with his jokevote. And to Shadoweh, what about not-me and not-PX? Here, I'll ask you your question: "What do you think of Kilgamayan, UncertainKitten, Affinity, and huh what?"

Capt. h's sudden change in behavior (a.k.a. actually having a case to make, and making it with gusto as opposed to breakfast material) is a bit jarring, but not unwelcome. I'll have to rereview him in light of this later.

Dormio: I don't understand your latest posts. You didn't even vote anyone, and it's hard to glean any points or stances from your words. Your presence in this game is absolutely negligable.

Hourai is a little jumpy with the votes. I don't find that immediately scummy for now, but it does feel like he is picking easy places to park his votes.

The way UK refuses to answer any of Bard's points is frownyface, but I can't really say anything about that. Here's a question for UK: You say you're "sold on Conquerer scum" in #153, but I'm still not completely sure what your reasons are. Could you elaborate in a separate post?

Affinity, what do you think about other people? It's nice that you think I'm scum, but you've presented no other real avenues aside from that.

Colt needs to get an opinion on the table. Vote someone, I don't care if it's me. You need to say something.

None of NeoSerela's votes thus far are very strong. His vote on Bard was not serious (as he stated himself), his vote on me was because I voted the nibby (his case having nothing to do with the cases that came afterwards), and when Affinity called him out for it, he unvotes me and switches to Zak for...I'm not sure why, actually. His clarification in post #165 boils down...nothing much, as far as I can tell. Because Zak has his heads in the clouds, I suppose. Okay, NeoSerela, you say we have information to analyze right now. How about some analysis of the other players from your end? I don't want to hear about Zak, we can't psychoanalyze him based on his one stupid post.

PX is what. I almost thought you were voting Shadoweh based on your recent posts, but you're not voting anyone. Or was that entire series of posts just a defence of yourself without any scumhunting intent?

##Unvote
##Vote: NeoSerela

Switching vote for now as I need to re-review capt. h, and NeoSerela actions are currently bothering me more than capt. h's initial evasiveness and pancakes.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #213 on: March 21, 2011, 07:44:12 AM »
Looks like Kitten4u is going for a free pass on D1 by not existing. :/
And I want to vote for Pesco/Kitten4u because fuck you Pesco, messing with my settings like that.
(Mafia is over 40 pages? What the hel- Oh fuck you Pescar.)
Also, walking around in the rain has given me a headache.

Anyway.
I really don't like how Kilgamayan's first two votes, both of which occurred when RVS was pretty much over, were both basically jumping onto people who already had multiple votes on them with no reasoning given other than "the other guy looks uninteresting".
And then Shadoweh asks him about this, receives the answer "if it's boring, it's boring" and is Shadoweh fine with that answer.
Also, Shadoweh decides to ignore Conqueror based purely on the fact that "he's posting too much".
Shadoweh also mentions K4u once, saying that if you policy lynch her, she will avenge her. K4u is never mentioned again.

##Vote Shadoweh

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
My head aches a lot.
And I need to eat and stuff.
I'll refine this later.

Shadoweh

« Reply #214 on: March 21, 2011, 07:54:53 AM »
Scumsourced, behaviour that feels as if the source of it is scum. Zak might have a different explanation.

Kilgamayan: Fairly open book motives. Probably the only person who managed to question my PX case that wasn't in the form of 'So Conqueror vs PX?'
UncertainKitten: Seems to agree with my feelings on PX? After her conversation with PX and now that both PX and Conqueror have posted a bigger post I would like to hear, seperately, if she believes PX is a valid case, if Conqueror is active lurking scum, and which craftier players she would suspect right now.
Affinity: Answered my questions with linked posts without misrepresenting them. Would like to hear opinions on other players as well.
huh what: Still waiting for that re-read. Put some :effort: into it. Possibly a zombie.

Edit for Dormio: Are you voting me because you want to vote for Kitten4u but you think I'd come after you? That's so stupid, I don't even know. Make a real case on her and I will not care.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #215 on: March 21, 2011, 07:58:55 AM »
Maybe it's just because I'm tired, but that seems like more an explanation of your interactions in them and less your opinions on them.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #216 on: March 21, 2011, 07:59:35 AM »
*interactions with them. Oops.

Shadoweh

« Reply #217 on: March 21, 2011, 08:02:24 AM »
If you really want that much of a straight answer:

Kilgamayan: Human.
UncertainKitten: Possibly a zombie in human skin.
Affinity: Human.
huh what: Zombie.

Conqueror

« Reply #218 on: March 21, 2011, 08:03:43 AM »
Oh right, zombies, hmm. Also, another clarification.
Scumsourced, behaviour that feels as if the source of it is scum.
??? That's essentially the definition. I was hoping for more what you think those behaviours might be.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #219 on: March 21, 2011, 08:04:20 AM »
Shadoweh:
No, I'd vote for K4u if I had a case on K4u.
Unfortunately, the only thing K4u has said is "bbl" and it's only D1 so yeah.
I'm just annoyed because Pesco messed around with my forum settings.
I'm voting for you because I don't like your behaviours.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Eh, not in the best mental state right now.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #220 on: March 21, 2011, 08:06:55 AM »
Also, I like how you ignore everything and go straight for the K4u point.

Shadoweh

« Reply #221 on: March 21, 2011, 08:12:35 AM »
It was a pretty stupid point, so it stood out.

That's not what Kilga answered me with. Do you think Kilga is likely to be a zombie?
I am ignoring Conqueror because My Gut Does Not Think He Is Scum. (TM) Also because four people jumped on him pretty fast and the possibility one of them is scum trying to start a newbtown wagon is worth looking into.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #222 on: March 21, 2011, 08:18:12 AM »
Dormio: I don't understand your latest posts. You didn't even vote anyone, and it's hard to glean any points or stances from your words. Your presence in this game is absolutely negligable.
I said I wanted to reread one more time. D:
I still need to reread more.
Because I keep missing stuff because lolheadache.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
It was a pretty stupid point, so it stood out.
So does that mean that you ignore everything else?

That's not what Kilga answered me with.
Shadoweh: My stated reason to not vote for him is because the stated reasons to vote for him are uninteresting. If reasons to vote for someone do not appeal to me then I'm not going to vote for them. I'm not sure how "unclear" that really is.
The condensed version of Kilgamayan's answer sounds like "if it's boring, it's boring" to me.

Do you think Kilga is likely to be a zombie?
I didn't particular like what I read from Kilgamayan and need to look over him in more detail on rereads.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #223 on: March 21, 2011, 08:21:07 AM »
I am ignoring Conqueror because My Gut Does Not Think He Is Scum. (TM) Also because four people jumped on him pretty fast and the possibility one of them is scum trying to start a newbtown wagon is worth looking into.
"Posts a lot" and "my gut says no", great reasoning there.
I will admit that the second part of that is better but that's still no reason to give someone a clear on D1.

Shadoweh

« Reply #224 on: March 21, 2011, 08:29:37 AM »
You will have to ask Kilga what he meant. My interpretation was that he wasn't interested in voting for Bard just for making an RVS-Ending stupid case because it was an RVS-Ending stupid case.

I'm not asking you to believe my gut. Make your own decision about it. Conqueror is not my case and I'm getting annoyed at people coming after me for not fighting against him instead of putting more effort into doing it themselves.

« Reply #225 on: March 21, 2011, 08:37:04 AM »
Urgh, re-read will have to come tomorrow. Been doing things today, though I have at least been trying to pay attention to the thread on-and-off.

Shadoweh, why do you think I am scum beyond how I've found you forgettable?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #226 on: March 21, 2011, 08:43:33 AM »
Kilgamayan: Let me rephrase my earlier question, what made me and Neoserela "interesting" wagons to hop onto?

Shadoweh: I am not asking you to make a case against Conqueror.
What I'm not liking is your reasoning for ignoring Conqueror.
Basing a clear off "he posts a lot" and "my gut says so" is terrible.

:/
Also, yeah, why did huh what jump from "Possibly a zombie" to "Zombie"?

« Reply #227 on: March 21, 2011, 08:47:00 AM »
While I'm at it, why did you bold the words "an actual scum" when quoting my ED1 post?

Shadoweh

« Reply #228 on: March 21, 2011, 08:56:48 AM »
Also, since you don't think my point on bandwagoning is important, allow me to elaborate.

A town Day 1 wagon is more likely to form then a scum Day 1 wagon because there are 3-4 people who are looking for seemingly legitimate reasons to jump on or start a wagon that is not them. This combined with how I feel about the posts plus how my vote on PX is lonely makes me more suspicious of one then the other. For the record I agree with people that he could have just learned from his mistake last game but I haven't seen any proof of that yet. Stop confusing my belief in probability for a 100% clear.

huh what: The bolded words were a typo while quoting. I think you're likely to be a zombie because you were cheerleading Schezo and have yet to actually get around to that content you keep promising. The words 'I will look into that later' have a negative meaning to me that you should understand.

« Reply #229 on: March 21, 2011, 08:59:27 AM »
Well, it's not like this game is particularly fun to re-read. <_<

I'm working on it right now but won't be able to finish it until the morning.

« Reply #230 on: March 21, 2011, 09:29:28 AM »
Alternately, I could just post what I have on Shadoweh right now and do the rest later. That works too.

First of all, I'm confused why she was trying to crumb something bad about Bard despite defending him in the exact same post. <_< Okay, I guess that was an error, nevermind. Aside from that, I don't think she handled her PX vote very well. The vote itself has lacked backbone to it since PX's return as far as I can tell, and there is a noted lack of contribution after she places it (hence why I've been finding her underwhelming) and it seems like she's coasting by without any other true stances until Schezo adds on the pressure to her. There are some notes on other players here and there, but they never seem to lead to an actual conclusion. Even now, she lacks strong opinions on who she thinks is scum beyond her cases of Schezo and myself, the latter of which seems as if it is forced and only an attempt to get some words out as a response to pressure. As far as I can tell I never cheerleaded Schezo's case on you, unless you're counting me saying that I found your presence to be underwhelming as promoting his vote. tl;dr post more conclusions and stop coasting by on rapid-fire weak posts and a single low-content case, thanks. There's a reason I've been finding you forgettable.

Also, her recent gutclear on Conqueror is bad. Conqueror's wagon didn't spring up very fast at all as far as I can tell, though the lack of an apparent counterwagon is a little disconcerting. Considering that Conqueror himself has been looking pretty shifty up to this point, this clear raises some concern from me. Even if Conqueror isn't scum (not too sold on that but will hopefully re-evaluate this thought soon), Shadoweh's clear on him reads more like scum trying to gain points for not being on a townie wagon to me due to the lack of a thought process behind it. A proper Conq flip would help me read into this more, I think.

I need to look into Conqueror again now that he's made a new post, and I also want to see what Schezo has been up to. Will work on that in the morning. New posts from PX and Hourai would be appreciated too, especially in regards to the latter. Will decide where I want my vote parked right now after I sort out all that (though for now I'm fine keeping it on Hourai, why is everybody letting him slip by again?)

Shadoweh

« Reply #231 on: March 21, 2011, 09:45:37 AM »
PX's return sucked. Tell me where you see an opinion on the fact that there's a game going on in it because I don't see it.
I haven't said I think Schezo is scum. Don't put words in my mouth.
Yes, I am counting you saying:
While I'm at it, Schezo's case on Shadoweh seems to be rather on the IIoA side (though I actually agree that Shadoweh has been rather underwhelming so far, will look into her later). I would like to see him state why her actions are scummy instead of only talking about what the actions are.
and
Your post came off like a report of Shadoweh's actions. You can't just expect us to draw conclusions as to why she's scummy ourselves from a recap of what she's done so far this game.

I do think I understand your point a bit better now, but your post still reads a bit awkwardly. Will have to look Shadoweh over regardless.
Come off as cheerleading him without putting your vote where your mouth is. I find you giving your points now that I have enough votes to be as much of a wagon as Conqueror is as extremely suspicious.

In short, you?
##Unvote
##Vote huh what

I think you're a zombie.

Conqueror

« Reply #232 on: March 21, 2011, 10:16:02 AM »
Oh god why am I still here.

I'm sorry, but reading those in context I really can't see those posts as cheerleading. At all. Really. Where do you even get that idea?

You also missed my other question:
Also, another clarification.??? That's essentially the definition. I was hoping for more what you think those behaviours might be.

Anyway, I'm off for now, again, ze.

Conqueror

« Reply #233 on: March 21, 2011, 10:18:43 AM »
EBWOP: If anything, he could be seen as cheerleading my wagon, not Schezo's, so I'm curious why you decided to bring up the weaker point.

Shadoweh

« Reply #234 on: March 21, 2011, 10:49:46 AM »
I'm sorry, but reading those in context I really can't see those posts as cheerleading. At all. Really. Where do you even get that idea?
Because somehow he manages to say that Schezo's case on me is bad but he should keep pursuing it without sounding like that's what he's saying or giving his own opinion on it. He will 'look into it later'. He doesn't mention you in those posts, I will address what he's doing with your wagon in a second.

I don't know how many more ways people want me to say "Conqueror's posts do not sound like scum to me." but I'm done saying it. Yes even to Conqueror. In fact let's talk a bit about how the game turned into this.

So huh what, I went back to see who exactly turned this into a "PX vs Conqueror" game, and guess what! It's you! Look, more you! Followed by even more you! For someone who was voting Bardiche so seriously you sure cared about PX and Conqueror alot! I have a novel idea if you don't want us to notice your rotting skin, why don't you actually scumhunt against the person you're voting for? You're voting for Hanged Hourai, please tell me more about why all his actions this game are scummier then everyone else you've brought up?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #235 on: March 21, 2011, 10:55:34 AM »
Uh, are you telling people to tunnel?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #236 on: March 21, 2011, 10:59:29 AM »
I really don't like how Kilgamayan's first two votes, both of which occurred when RVS was pretty much over, were both basically jumping onto people who already had multiple votes on them with no reasoning given other than "the other guy looks uninteresting".

Multiple people with multiple votes is always interesting ED1. It's ED1, there's isn't much else to do. I would like to think the Serela vote was accompanied by a tiny bit more than that, too.

##Unvote
##Vote: NeoSerela

As good a choice as any for caring a bit more than necessary about Bard's vote on him.

The way he all but flipped out in reaction to Bard's vote was suspicious. Being as wordy as he was in his own defense that early? Did not ring pleasantly.

The Bard case was uninteresting because his motives were being questioned when I thought it was pretty obvious Serela was selected more or less at random and that "why Serela" was a silly question to ask. And hey, I was right.

Conqueror's large post read fairly well initially, but in taking a closer look I see several fencesitting stances, most notably on capt. h, Hourai and UK, and most everything else is clarification requests. The Serela case is about the only concrete opinion I can divine from it...and it annoys me a little because Serela would be my second choice. Still, not quite enough to get me to switch yet, as I'm noticing a lack of explanation as to why he deemed capt. h fit to unvote (one would think that rereview would want to come before the decision to unvote).
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #237 on: March 21, 2011, 11:02:56 AM »
I mean there's nothing wrong with making cases on people that you aren't voting for.
Especially since it's D1 and all.

Screw you internet.
Stuff doesn't load, man.
I mean, come on, it's just text.
You don't have to take over a minute to load one page.

Shadoweh

« Reply #238 on: March 21, 2011, 11:05:02 AM »
Your case on the person you're voting for should be better then the ones on people you are not voting for, yes? The level of misrep of turning that entire post into 'Shadoweh wants you to tunnel on one person' makes me cry, Dormio.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #239 on: March 21, 2011, 11:12:53 AM »
huh what said he'll make a post on the other people, including Hourai, later though.
Of course, if that post never comes...