Author Topic: Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Online is out now!  (Read 3018 times)

Well now as in 2 days ago, but still, I saw no one else posted anything about it. I thought since there is a Kancolle thread, this would work as well.

http://www.dmm.com/netgame/feature/monmusu.html

Has anyone else started playing this? If you know how to play any DMM game you can play this one. Plays supposidly like Kancolle, though I haven't been able to play. You have more control of your monster girls movments on their walks though, no random compass'. the menu's seem easy enough to navigate without knowing japanese, and the gem cost is not bad either.

And the main draw is the girls themselves! There are around 71 I think, and here are the ones I have so far!

http://imgur.com/a/QZopl/layout/grid

http://imgur.com/a/KhQIs/layout/grid

SO anyone else here play? Who are your favorite girls? Mine of who I have is the Greater Devil Lethe, Horo the dragon, Kalolo the Jackolope, and Jelli the Rare slime.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:09:27 PM by zferolie »

Bio

• resident walker
Re: Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Online is out now!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 01:11:24 AM »
As expected those galleries are pretty lewd.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 01:25:06 AM »

No lie, I was expecting DMM18 at first.

Plays supposidly like Kancolle, though I haven't been able to play. You have more control of your monster girls movments on their walks though, no random compass'. the menu's seem easy enough to navigate without knowing japanese, and the gem cost is not bad either.

It's basically super simplified Kancolle with minor 'control' added on. Combined with Gacha, it's probably got a short term cash-in planned going on.

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 02:07:11 AM »
Combined with Gacha, it's probably got a short term cash-in planned going on.
Gotta milk it harder than Cathyl :justasplanned:

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 03:10:57 PM »

Well it is based on Monster Musume, being a bit lewd is par for the course

It's basically super simplified Kancolle with minor 'control' added on. Combined with Gacha, it's probably got a short term cash-in planned going on.

Not having played Kancolle I can't argue with you, but I am having fun so far. I just love monster girls. And with Gatcha... yeah I already tossed a bunch of money here... but this game is almost made for me haha.

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 12:09:31 PM »
No lie, I was expecting DMM18 at first.

Well, there is the tentaclekolle* that was released a month ago.

* Not the exact name