Author Topic: Touhou Yatsugatake ~ Reawakening of Youkai Mountain (The Game!)  (Read 5251 times)

Himura Hashimoto

Touhou Yatsugatake ~ Reawakening of Youkai Mountain (The Game!)
« on: December 03, 2016, 10:14:39 AM »

Hello there, I'm just another Touhou fan in need of some help. You see, I'm trying to work on a fangame concept that I started on last year, but I'm unable to do the work by myself.

The game will be called "東方八ヶ岳 ~ Reawakening of Youkai Mountain" and it will include mechanics such as grazing to lower the PoC, teams, and the "Stardust Jar". I already got a programmer (I really appreciate him wanting to help me~), I just need a few more people to help me, such as:

*Someone to help make the 3D backgrounds

Anyways, sorry for bothering you with this, I'm in need of some help. If someone reads this and decides to apply, I'd greatly appreciate it~  :D

You can find more info on the concept here!
http://flowering-yaksha.deviantart.com/journal/Touhou-Yatsugatake-Reawakening-of-Youkai-Mountain-602709795

I also comprised a list of spellcards that'll appear in the game.
http://flowering-yaksha.deviantart.com/art/Spellcards-from-Reawakening-of-Youkai-Mountain-633209382

By the way, have a Discord server if anyone wants to join. Let me know if you want an invite and I'll give you one.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 09:12:43 PM by Kaori Mystique »

Re: Touhou Yatsugatake ~ Reawakening of Youkai Mountain (The Game!)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 01:13:26 PM »
Wouldn't mind helping as a test player. I can also help with the dialogs if needed ^_^
Discord invitation welcome.

Maple

• Mukyuu!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 04:04:03 PM »
I sent a PM with full details. I can help with graphics/story/testing.

Himura Hashimoto

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 01:26:15 AM »
Wouldn't mind helping as a test player. I can also help with the dialogs if needed ^_^
Discord invitation welcome.
Okay, I'll send you a message soon~

Edit: Ok, I just need some background artists, sprite artists, and composers (possibly some programmers) and I'll be good to go.  :D

Edit2: Now I have a website up! Click here to go to it (though it's still in development)~

Edit3: http://melodykaori.wixsite.com/touhou-yatsugatake

Edit4: So, I have everything I need except for a background artist. If anyone is good at 3D backgrounds, please let me know.  :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 03:44:34 PM by Helepolis »

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 11:38:31 PM »
I didn't think this would get anywhere, but since it picked up a team so quickly and has potential, I guess I'll pitch in.
I'm not an incredible expert in the matter, but I can create 3D backgrounds. And I can also provide danmaku, if you need some more help on that aspect.

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 08:29:46 AM »
Wow. The story really makes me want to hear and help you test this out. I'll also want to be apart for testing the game (if you allow me to). :D

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 03:17:22 AM »
This sounds rather nice ^-^ I am looking forward to the development.

Himura Hashimoto

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 01:42:10 AM »
I didn't think this would get anywhere, but since it picked up a team so quickly and has potential, I guess I'll pitch in.
I'm not an incredible expert in the matter, but I can create 3D backgrounds. And I can also provide danmaku, if you need some more help on that aspect.

Yay, I'll send you a message containing your invite soon~

Wow. The story really makes me want to hear and help you test this out. I'll also want to be apart for testing the game (if you allow me to). :D

Sure. Maybe I can send you an invite~

This sounds rather nice ^-^ I am looking forward to the development.

Thank you!

Replying to people's post every new post is unnecessary. Please use the edit button. Double/multi-posting is ok if you have specific announcement like serious progress etc. -Hele
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 03:51:38 PM by Helepolis »