Author Topic: The Last Comer translation patch finished! Now with endings!  (Read 3836 times)

The Last Comer translation patch finished! Now with endings!
« on: August 20, 2014, 08:18:14 AM »
Hello all!
For anyone who's still interested, I've finally finished altering the game files for TLC to show the endings in English. I've also translated the Spellcard Practice Screen.

There are seven endings, and I'd really recommend going for the True Ending. Totally worth it.

The full version of the patch can be found here:
* TLCEngPatch.zip (29858.95 kB - downloaded 516 times.)

Note: just made a minor edit to a spellcard that a friend pointed out was wrong.

I've also updated the old topic with the link to this patch so that the wiki link will still be correct. (Many thanks to whoever added that to the wiki, by the way!)
Old topic here:
https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15563.msg1020187#msg1020187

Sorry for the long hiatus. It's been... what, almost a year since patch 1? Life's been a little hectic since then (not bad, just busy!), but I finally managed to come back and get it done!

Again, a big thanks to TwilightsCall for translating the endings and also to everyone who contributed to the earlier translations on this site and the wiki! This wouldn't be possible without you!
Unfortunately, there are a few things left untranslated, including the descriptions in the Music Menu. If anyone feels like tackling that, have fun, but this is my final version. If anyone finds anything that they think is buggy with the patch, let me know and I'll try to fix it, but that's the only change I'd be making.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 01:44:21 AM by Tom »