Author Topic: 東方神魔宴 ~ Fantom Fantasm bgm issue?  (Read 2492 times)

Lunatic_Reimu

• No Bomb Enthusiast
東方神魔宴 ~ Fantom Fantasm bgm issue?
« on: August 13, 2015, 12:19:21 PM »
Hello fellow maidens :),
I've been trying to play this script called Fantom Fantasm, but there is a slight problem. There's no bgm!! I scrolled through the script files and it doesn't look like there are any music files in there, although there is a text document called BGM. This is where I got it from:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zz22omrdcgn/%E6%9D%B1%E6%96%B9%E7%A5%9E%E9%AD%94%E5%AE%B4+%EF%BD%9E+Fantom+Fantasm.rar

Does anyone have the bgm for this script? Or maybe someone has played it and could shed some light on this problem? I'm also wondering maybe the script doesn't have any bgm and you need to add your own? I dunno. I would love to play it, but without music it takes away a lot from the game :( Thanks in advance for any help :D

Re: 東方神魔宴 ~ Fantom Fantasm bgm issue?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 03:05:54 PM »
I'm also wondering maybe the script doesn't have any bgm and you need to add your own?

This is indeed the case. The "BGM" text file (if I'm looking at the right one) tells you what to name the music files you want to add: bgm10 and bgm11 for stage 1, bgm20 and bgm21 for stage 2, etc. You can use whatever you want, but if you don't know what to go with, the readme file suggests using the Shuusou Gyoku remixes from ZUN's website.

Lunatic_Reimu

• No Bomb Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 07:07:14 PM »
Wow thanks so much for your help, and for such a quick reply! :) Thanks also for the link to the remixes, they're quite awesome! xD Playing the game without music would completely ruin the experience.

Just curious, can you read Japanese, or is there a way to translate the readme file to English which I dont know about? :P Haha, thanks again xD

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 09:53:14 PM »
Glad to be of help!  :) And yes, I can read Japanese fairly well. Hardly fluent, but I've been working on that lately.

Lunatic_Reimu

• No Bomb Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 11:55:04 PM »
Keep it up!! I'm sure it comes in useful in the wonderful world of Touhou xD Thanks again, I really appreciate it. Your advice completely changed the game for me :) and the Shuusou Gyoku remixes are INSANE!! xD