Author Topic: Death By Chocolate: Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Thread  (Read 11469 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: Death By Chocolate: Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2013, 01:25:33 AM »
After the latest episode I cannot help but imagine: WHAT GOOD IS SASAMI other than 'lol you better not make me angry'
what can she do?
I cannot help but notice how battle-crazed the Yagami sisters are, I also noted how Tsurugi changed from Amaterasu to whatever she is now resembles a lot of their (yet again) mythology standards. You can see in various descriptions when certain Gods descend from heaven to earth they change names, when they touched the earth they become etc etc something else (such as His Male Most Impetuous Augustness (Susanoo)) I imagined Tsurugi is probably now one of the three vessels of Japan. This can then explain why they stand by her side. Sentient weapons yeah!
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Formless God

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2013, 06:30:40 PM »
Episode 6:
- Powerpoint at full force
- nice bgms
- mom 2 op, pls nerf

I don't get why she didn't simply port them both away from the start, and why she acted that cocky toward the god their shrine honors.

danna45

• Ponytail Fetishist
  • It's only Ice Carz
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2013, 06:51:40 PM »
Kamiomi...WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2013, 04:28:54 AM »
this is the definition of the ultimate football mom.

She is powerful... and shit has finally gotten serious.
By Moon, I can only guess it means the original scripture that describes 'the world of the night does not belong to the Gods' back in the Kojiki, essentially saying they might as well hand the world over to Yamata-no-Orochi or something. This seems a lot like when Zeus tricked Hades to be the god of hell, except now it is the other way around.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:52:32 AM by ♛ ビビッドレッド !! »
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2013, 04:20:09 AM »
To think literally to translate Amaterasu's runaway from the gods - a huge episode in the legends of the gods, into a girl shutting herself in as a hikkikomori.

genius.

danna45

• Ponytail Fetishist
  • It's only Ice Carz
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 07:30:55 AM »
I am still surprised and annoyed this doesn't sell well in Japan. Hopefully its one of those series that become popular after its run ends...I WANT MY TSURUGI AND KAMIOMI MODELS DAMNIT.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2013, 12:42:14 PM »
It is like all Shaft titles I suppose, there is good and there is bad, I admit the last two lol serious episodes into mom's past is a bit daunting for sales. considering this is a show for the most part about a hikki girl wth god powers. I wanna see what she goes around with those antics of god, not dwelling on her drama.