Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 113860 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 2)
« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2012, 02:44:02 AM »
Conqueror is confusing to me. 195, switches from Rawr to Dormio, 197 says he has a town read on on Rawr, 199, admits to lying about town read and just has a scumread on dormio, 202, only scumtell he has is that Dormio is being more tunnlevision than usual. I guess I can Accept voting for the guy you have one more scumtell on, but if you didn't have a towntell on Rawr, why did you say you did?
What's the point of this question? In any case, I liked how rawr's reaction was to scumhunt off of his wagon, and in the meanwhile I reread Dormio (who I had forgotten about previously) and found that I had a stronger scumread on him. I don't like how you're simplifying the case against Dormio as "tunnelvision" though. You said yesterday that Dormio was voted for being Dormio; I want you to explain what you meant by that. I think I pretty clearly explained why I felt Dormio's case against Raitaki was a misrep of his position on Raikaria/Bardiche, and this combined with his willful ignorance of the other wagons was the case on him.

I find it suspicious that Zakeri hasn't strongly pushed for any scumreads except for Raitaki, when as far as I can tell his Raitaki case is based on "why are you voting me," "pushing wagons around in the confusion of late D1," "thinking anti-town party when cc. showed up on the vote count," and today, "why are you still holding on to your case from d1?"
All you really have against me that's left over from day one (as I understand) is that I only gave a handful of town reads and didn't explicitly state my dissatisfaction with Hero999 (the person I was voting for.)
This is a completely valid case considering the tripe other people have been throwing around.

Raitaki is still town; by the way. I will fight you all.

##Vote: Zakeri

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #331 on: October 01, 2012, 02:55:02 AM »
##Vote: Raikaria
voting either of the rai's really
Would like explanation please plus an opinion on Zak since you missed him in your opinions post.

Raitaki...I didn't like your D1 much but thought Dormio was worse.  You first post of D2 oozes :C.
##Vote: Raitaki
You don't plop down a vote on D2 with no reasoning combined with a sub-par D1 means you get my vote for now.
He gave a reason for his vote right before the day ended yesterday. What makes it invalid for his first vote of the day?

Raitaki: right now I think you're most likely to be behind the C.C. vote.  I also think the person behind it is very likely scum.  This is reflected in where my vote is.
On what basis?

Serela, I'm not sold on a Bardiche lynch. What do you think about Zakeri?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #332 on: October 01, 2012, 02:58:34 AM »
He gave a reason for his vote right before the day ended yesterday. What makes it invalid for his first vote of the day?
It wasn't his first vote.  Something kind of feels off with him for me.  It's not a completely solid stance but it's the most solid anti-town stance I have at the moment.
On what basis?
His flavor assumption combined with the modvote being an excuse for not paying attention for the rest of D1 (my interpretation of events).  I had written this in my other post but I lost the original version and forgot my reasoning.

Conqueror

« Reply #333 on: October 01, 2012, 03:07:34 AM »
It wasn't his first vote.  Something kind of feels off with him for me.  It's not a completely solid stance but it's the most solid anti-town stance I have at the moment.
Maybe you could explain what feels off about him? Also, I highly suggest you shop around for other reads as I'm fairly sure Raitaki is town. What do you think about his and my arguments against Zakeri?

His flavor assumption combined with the modvote being an excuse for not paying attention for the rest of D1 (my interpretation of events).  I had written this in my other post but I lost the original version and forgot my reasoning.
Let's leave aside the flavour since I'm pretty sure it's alignment independent and comes from SEN mafia or whereever else he plays. He unvotes Shadoweh like everyone else on the Shadoweh wagon, and moves onto his secondary scumread, Zakeri, in a vote which is pretty well telegraphed if you scroll up on that page. How is this an excuse for not paying attention for the rest of D1? I really don't see it at all.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #334 on: October 01, 2012, 03:23:13 AM »
Conq:Zakeri's Day 1 is highly questionable, I thought his d2 opener post looked nice but I need to reread it later when I'm not all blegh. Going to get to elaborating on my Bard vote whenever I do that as well.

Also Conq is town :T
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #335 on: October 01, 2012, 03:31:31 AM »
Maybe you could explain what feels off about him? Also, I highly suggest you shop around for other reads as I'm fairly sure Raitaki is town. What do you think about his and my arguments against Zakeri?
It's like with BT back in Adorable Mafia-something just feels off but I don't know what.  I'll switch for now though.

##Unvote
##Vote: Bard

I can't say I see Raitaki's argument on Zakeri.  Yours I can kind of see for D1 but his D2 has been very good so far IMO.  I suppose if it came down to deadline I'd vote him but irhg tnow I don't have an interest in voting Zakeri.

*right now (leaving the typo in because how did I make that)

...and cut by Serela saying about the same thing.  I really should stop getting sidetracked while writing Mafia pos OOH LOOK A BUG

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #336 on: October 01, 2012, 05:48:43 AM »
I left for a while. You guys sure are quick. And no one died!  :D

I feel like voting ActionDan, but that claim is still troublesome.
Zakeri is looking good enough and even if there was a case for him on D1(which there wasn't much of) I'm unwilling to hang him.
Raitaki... gah, he's getting my vote right now for jumping on townread Zakeri.
Serela is town, Conqueror is also fairly town.
IHNN is slightly leaning town. Still, reason for voting Bard?
I feel like throwing a vote on Shadoweh or Hero. That'd be easy, quick and completely justified on the grounds of being pretty useless. They're low priority right now though, and I don't know how much it'd matter.
Rawr is slightly suspicious for his unexplained vote on Raikaria. Who is leaning town right now. He probably has an explanation coming though.
As for me... I guess I might be suspected for not saying much? I was away for the previous seven pages though.

##Vote Raitaki

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #337 on: October 01, 2012, 06:46:54 AM »
Stop stealing my work HW

The Twelfth Votecount - You Are Not Alone

Raitaki (2) - Zakeri, SirChaotick
Bardiche (2) - Serela, IHNN
Raikaria (1) - DrRawr
Zakeri (2) - Raitaki, Conq

Not Voting - Everybody else

With12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 07:21:08 PM by C.C. »

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #338 on: October 01, 2012, 07:17:01 AM »
Rawr once again is showing his complete uselessness to town by voting someone with 0 reasoning put behind it. However, as Chatoic suggests, I expect an explanation.

I completely fail to understand why people are voting for Bard. I personally have him as my most solid town read from his D1, especially ED1. I think the 'town consolidation dance' is more three townies attempting to get a lynch to actually happen.

Raitaki I'm still a little unsure of. Might be willing to lynch if my opinion doesn't improve.

Zakeri still feels like a big ? to me. I just can't get a solid opinion on him.

Also; still no ActionDan.

Be happy to be lynching Dan, Rawr or Raitaki right now, but since I don't want to have D2 end this quickly [C.C is still around, presumably, unless the C.C vote was once per game], I'll just use my vote as a lurker prod for now.

##Vote: ActionDan

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #339 on: October 01, 2012, 08:03:18 AM »
##Vote: Zakeri

In the trend of explaining later, gotta catch a bus. Zakeri you may want to tell us what you did last night!

« Reply #340 on: October 01, 2012, 12:51:42 PM »
@Raitaki: The accusation was in my post 129 At the top. It was directed at Hero999, and meant to expand on why I was suspicious of him for commenting on Serela the way he did at the time.
Also, it's a brand new day~ Why do you feel the need to constrain yourself to reads you had left over from day one?
Ignore the Princess claim. Is Dan scum? If so, we're going to have to lynch him eventually anyways, and most likely before Lylo.

@Conqueror: I have no idea where I was going with that question either, to be honest. I just find it weird that you gave Dr.Rawr a townread simply because you'd rather lynch Dormio instead of because anything you could actually talk about Dr. Rawr for. I get that you had a scumtell for Dormio.
I simplified it to "For tunneling too hard" because that's how I see it. I don't know if Dormio's gotten better enough to comment, but I'm pretty use to him having a deathgrasp on somebody who probably town for the rest of the game and yelling at everyone for not voting with him. This is also the reason why I said people were lynching Dormio for "Being Dormio."

Right now, My top scumreads are Raitaki (hard to get a blip on) Bardiche (Everything I said in my first post of day 2, plus, scumpairing theories that are too early to actually push on.) with ActionDan and Conqueror fighting for third place. Ironically, despite superdefending Raitaki, that's actually making him less likely to be scum

Raikaria: I don't think Bardiche being able to tunnelvote at will early day one excuses the rest of the day, but whatever.

Bard: I have no memories of doing anything last night, why do you ask?

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #341 on: October 01, 2012, 03:03:39 PM »
hi guys?

ill actually read this today.  sometime.

normally I'd vote the guy who hammered without a claim who happens to be scummy but Ima hold off.

Zak, i didn't vote because the time meter was low and only after I posted did votes seem to fly in Raitaki's direction.  Dormio would have been my 2nd choice anyway since I had more or less town-reads on everyone else besides Bard.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #342 on: October 01, 2012, 04:18:31 PM »
Fair enough, I suppose.

« Reply #343 on: October 01, 2012, 04:21:04 PM »
Would like explanation please plus an opinion on Zak since you missed him in your opinions post.
Honestly I have no idea what to think of zakeri atm, probably why i forgot to mention him. For some reason he just comes off as null no matter how much i read his posts.

Rawr once again is showing his complete uselessness to town by voting someone with 0 reasoning put behind it. However, as Chatoic suggests, I expect an explanation.
uhhhh yea let me say that your case on me is shit and all your other cases(?) are shit. The fact that you left yourself open to 6 different people yesterday to lynch, already explains youre lazy and 0 scumhunting(they were all people with least content). Completely after that your case and questioning of me devolved into you just nitpicking at my posts with an incredible amount of bullshit that you seem to think is scummy(which it really isnt). Also i am honestly surprised you didnt vote me today, but instead voted actiondan who wasnt even here for the majority d1(fyi its not lurking if he isnt actually here). Rather then looking at the amount of content people have provided, maybe you should look at what they have provided

@conq, also upon reconsidering, i think either raitaki or bardiche are scum. Both of there unvotes seemed completely off to me for some reason(mostly raitaki though)

@actiondan im expecting some long ass post, which catches all the scum

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #344 on: October 01, 2012, 04:28:59 PM »
Chatoic

How hard can it BE! Chaotick! Or is this the "spell like pronunciation" quirk?
Don't have anything else to say, other than Rawr looks fine(except for his slightly rude tone)

« Reply #345 on: October 01, 2012, 04:30:01 PM »
can we get an idea on who you think are scum and town?

« Reply #346 on: October 01, 2012, 04:32:00 PM »
also if someone is going to nitpick at every single one of my posts, ill be as rude as possible to them.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #347 on: October 01, 2012, 05:00:49 PM »
uhhhh yea let me say that your case on me is shit and all your other cases(?) are shit. The fact that you left yourself open to 6 different people yesterday to lynch, already explains youre lazy and 0 scumhunting(they were all people with least content). Completely after that your case and questioning of me devolved into you just nitpicking at my posts with an incredible amount of bullshit that you seem to think is scummy(which it really isnt). Also i am honestly surprised you didnt vote me today, but instead voted actiondan who wasnt even here for the majority d1(fyi its not lurking if he isnt actually here). Rather then looking at the amount of content people have provided, maybe you should look at what they have provided

So, you flying into a rage saying it's retarded to call lurking a town or mafia tell when I only accused of of lurking clearly means nothing. It clearly doesn't imply that you thought I was accusing you of being mafia, which shows you either didn't read my post, or have something to hide.

I had a solid case against Shadoweh, which is why I lynched him first. Then everyone jumped off Shadoweh because of C.C. From there on it was a mad scramble by everyone to try and get someone lynched, and some consolidation. We flipped to you, who I'm pretty sure is trying his hardest to annoy people, and then we flipped to Dormio, who was missing.

I said who I would be willing to lynch.

Also, accusing me of having bad cases is at least better than having no cases at all, like many players did LD1.

Also, it's hard to tell if someone is lurking or not there if they don't post AT ALL.

Anyway, I'm gonna look into the whole Bard case. Maybe I'm still looking at him with rose-tinted glasses from his scumhunting ED1. At the very least I want to understand why on earth people are voting him.

Vote is styaing on ActionDan until I have someone better to vote for, and until he produces something actually useful.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

« Reply #348 on: October 01, 2012, 05:12:59 PM »
Are me and shadoweh still scum?

Bardiche

« Reply #349 on: October 01, 2012, 05:44:08 PM »
also if someone is going to nitpick at every single one of my posts, ill be as rude as possible to them.

Fix your attitude.

Bard: I have no memories of doing anything last night, why do you ask?

Because it's important, clearly. Why did you not act last night?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #350 on: October 01, 2012, 05:47:08 PM »
Are me and shadoweh still scum?

Shadoweh no, for reasons I choose not to disclose, I can confirm him as town now. 100%. Shadoweh is town.

As for you, you've not shown me otherwise.

Holy hell how many times do we have to say Shadoweh is female?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 05:51:27 PM by C.C. »

« Reply #351 on: October 01, 2012, 05:53:54 PM »
Because my role didn't let me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #352 on: October 01, 2012, 06:10:29 PM »
Holy hell how many times do we have to say Shadoweh is female?

Rule of the Internet: There are no girls.

Until I get it into my thick head that Shadoweh is a girl, is the answer.

« Reply #353 on: October 01, 2012, 07:02:47 PM »
Fix your attitude.
I could possibly be more unreasonable if you want, but that isnt on my list of things to do.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #354 on: October 01, 2012, 07:30:36 PM »
The Thirteenth Votecount - Learn to Fly a Kite

Raitaki (2) - Zakeri, SirChaotick
Bardiche (2) - Serela, IHNN
Raikaria (1) - DrRawr
Zakeri (3) - Raitaki, Conq, Bardiche
ActionDan (1) Raikaria

Not Voting - Everybody else

With12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 76%
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 01:05:23 AM by C.C. »

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #355 on: October 01, 2012, 07:43:31 PM »
Rawr, your attitude is not reasonable. Being rude is not reasonable. In fact, having an attitude is hardly reasonable: it doesn't help much except give away to everyone that you're angry, which can hardly be considered a good thing.

Also, nitpicking? If there are nits to pick, then I recommend everyone to pick away.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #356 on: October 01, 2012, 07:55:03 PM »
Also, nitpicking? If there are nits to pick, then I recommend everyone to pick away.

Indeed, the name of the game is to nitpick to find flaws in arguments.

« Reply #357 on: October 01, 2012, 08:46:10 PM »
No, he didn't, and in all honesty, it's about what I've come to expect already, and is why he should go.
Misrep that should have been corrected. at the time i also hadnt considered what shadoweh had said later. But the logic that was used is still stupid.
1: Your tone. You're saying 'screw you' for crying out loud. That is not a good way to make yourself popular.
2: You react with ' using that as a scum or town tell is fucking stupid.', when I didn't use your contribution length as a town or scum tell. Which makes me HIGHLY suspicious.
Where does this make me scum exactly? You seem pretty upset that im using one liners and as a reason to vote me, thus it is a reason for your scumtell on me.
As for reads before 100 posts?

Bard's first reads came at #30

I had one as early as post #35 on Bard

Actiondan had one on my by 36

Conq's #61
Yet again im not those people, im not easy enough to throw out stupid town reads with less then 100 posts. Also how can you take actiondans read seriously if you wanted him lynched?
Clarrifying on your Hero999 vote, if you were keeping it as more than the prod vote you initially placed it as, you should have said so and why, so we didn't take it as simply a prod anymore.
If im still voting him and still questioning him what does logic tell us? If im not here to unvote, how can i unvote?
And in all honesty he deserves to be lynched just for his attitude.
Like conq said were here to lynch scum.

pretty much all shit that isnt really relevant to me being scum. I gave my defense which you seem to ignore for some reason.

@SirChaotick never said it was, but i dont like it when people say im scum for all the wrong reasons. I can be more unreasonable if raikaria insist  that his case on me is a good one. In all honesty id probably unvote him if he dropped his lame case on me and actually scum hunt. Prodding lurkers and not voting your scum suspects isnt the way to go, especially on d2.

Bardiche

« Reply #358 on: October 01, 2012, 09:22:52 PM »
Because my role didn't let me.

That's a valid enough excuse. On basis of my role alone you're not scum then (there can be other reasons!), but let me catch up with the rest of the game. ##Unvote

Home and settled and I've read the rest of the day. Gonna comment briefly on people saying I'm scummiest because I have votes but no real reasons on why. Anyone who criticises my voteswap to Dormio: It was 6% battery power, we had two prominent wagons and I disliked the wagon on Raitaki. Lynch >>>> No Lynch. Deal with it.

@Zakeri:
Of the people who voted for Dormio yesterday, I think Raitaki, Bardiche, and Action Dan are the worst right now.

Clarification needed, what makes these people worst and why is Raitaki worst at the time of post? Why even place a placeholder vote "until you've finished reads"? It looks like you had a conclusion ready before you did the research, and that's just liable to get you netted some pygmalion effect right there. If you read under the assumption someone is Scum I'm sure you can call everyone scum. Can you clarify?

Not a big fan of Rakaria, Bardiche, and Nameless using their vote to do a combined interpretive consolidation dance in the later half of the day. I think one of the three is scum.

6%, battery, consolidation of lynch is bad how, when alternative is a lynch I disliked or no lynch? (The latter which is surely worst for everyone, except Scum) If one of the three in the bucket list is Scum, and Raikaria is excused and Nameless is Town, why is Raitaki worse than I am?

@Nameless:
Bard is someone I'm a bit suspicious of but there's bigger fish to fry today.
I do agree that Bard is the scummiest of the 3, as evidenced by still suspecting him.
It's not a completely solid stance but it's the most solid anti-town stance I have at the moment.
right now I think you're most likely to be behind the C.C. vote.  I also think the person behind it is very likely scum.  This is reflected in where my vote is.
Scummiest on what basis, and why can't you seem to agree with yourself on who is scummiest/most anti-Town? I'm assuming "anti-Town" = "Scum" or of equal threat level, if you mean "acting against Town but not necessarily not-Town" you need to vote the scummiest person instead and tell other people why this is so.

I can get not immediately producing reasons for various reasons, and none of those reasons seem entirely apparent to me. There's no real trap laid out here and no real updating of cases. There's not even a clear reason why I'm scummy other than "see Day1". We have a wagon flip so incorporate that into your reads.

##Vote: DrRawr
For all the same reasons yesterday which have all held today. Also because his attitude annoys me: Calling someone "stupid" for voting you and generally being condescending is not an attitude I like to see in my game environment, on top of zero scumhunting so far yet. Protip: Just voting someone isn't scumhunting, you also gotta convince Town you've got Scum by the throat, and lashing out at everyone who suspects/votes you isn't a way to convince people you're voting Scum.

Other people in my ire zone are Serela: Vote without reason provided, then 14 hours later post to say you'll post later (basically), and since you said you just woke up in the first post... I dunno, are you asleep right now? :X You didn't seriously vote someone, promised content and then left it hanging there for a Day, did you? That's an incredibly nice position to be in.

Nameless raises my ire for this line:
I would have liked another flip to work with since Dormio's is basically useless as we all thought him a good lynch and he posted hardly anything.
, since when I voted Dormio we were 5/5 with Raitaki and my votes elsewhere, and no one swapped from Raitaki onto Dormio. Therefore, if you're going to say Raitaki is Scum, you're saying Dormio was a counter-wagon to Scum, which means his wagon should be of great importance.

Please consider your response to this carefully: Why do you consider Dormio's flip basically useless when according to your vote it was a counter-wagon to your top scum suspect, so people who swung the wagon and people who built the wagon should be suspicious as a result?

« Reply #359 on: October 01, 2012, 09:31:31 PM »
##Vote: DrRawr
For all the same reasons yesterday which have all held today. Also because his attitude annoys me: Calling someone "stupid" for voting you and generally being condescending is not an attitude I like to see in my game environment, on top of zero scumhunting so far yet. Protip: Just voting someone isn't scumhunting, you also gotta convince Town you've got Scum by the throat, and lashing out at everyone who suspects/votes you isn't a way to convince people you're voting Scum.
I have layed out why im voting him
1. His d1 involved him fencing off on all the lurkers/people with least content. This allows him to move his votes in between easily(one of them was bound to be the lynch)
2. His case on me isnt solid, i have given my defense and reasons for such actions which he has yet to reply about.
3. If he really thought i was scum why didnt he vote me at the start, he instead prodded actiondan for some reason
4. The fact that he hasnt replied to my defense probably means he cant follow up on it, which is probably another reason why he isnt voting me atm
5. Hes picking out the littlest of things in my posts which dont even say much and adding it to his case(?).
ill wright up more later i got gynecologist to meat