Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 112075 times)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 1)
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2012, 02:33:36 AM »
is this directed at me?

o no, it's for SirChaotic

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2012, 03:34:20 AM »
Eh, I don't find Bard's aggressiveness on the newbies to be scummy just yet; maybe if he keeps it up the entire day. Personally leaning town on Raikaria. Serela/IHNN can be town too.

I like where my vote is for now. I feel like SirChaotick would have made a more overt response to my provocative opener as newbtown.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2012, 03:58:18 AM »
Eh, I don't find Bard's aggressiveness on the newbies to be scummy just yet; maybe if he keeps it up the entire day. Personally leaning town on Raikaria. Serela/IHNN can be town too.

I like where my vote is for now. I feel like SirChaotick would have made a more overt response to my provocative opener as newbtown.
Im not sure i quite like this... Youre expecting a certain response from someone who has never played the game before?

« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2012, 04:04:20 AM »
I mean i see both you and dan making a similar stance with how he should be expected to react, it just strikes me as weird how you two can expect certain reactions.

unless hes actually scum and asked in the scum qt about xxxxxx

« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2012, 04:05:54 AM »
Also dan whats up with the FOS? is it the spinning knife?

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2012, 04:06:39 AM »
Im just curious because you didnt give a reason in that post of yours

« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2012, 04:13:49 AM »
because there arent enough spinning knives

##Vote: Hero999
I guess this is just more of a prod vote. I dont find anyone particularly scummy atm besides anyone who hasnt actually made a post yet

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2012, 04:14:09 AM »
@Conq
SirChaotick's last post was 1 PM EST.  He was last active 3PM EST.  He was confronted on it 5 PM EST.  So, how could he have responded to that?

« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2012, 04:16:12 AM »
^ doesnt mean he coulndt have seen the post, i mean this was the first mafia post were talking about

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2012, 04:17:17 AM »
You're right about Sir Chaotick looking suspicious but I'm willing to chalk it up to not knowing the significance of a claim.  For now.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2012, 04:18:23 AM »
The First Votecount - I Wanted To Meet You

SirChaotick (2) - Conq, ActionDan
Bardiche (2) - IHNN, Serela
Shadoweh (1) - Dormio
Dormio (1) - Hero
Serela (1) - Raikaria
Raikaria (1) - Bardiche
Hero999 (2) - Zakeri, Dr Rawr

13 alive takes 7 to lynch

|||||||||||||||||||||||||| 50%

« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2012, 04:19:39 AM »
How is that relevant to the time?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2012, 04:42:29 AM »
How is that relevant to the time?
##Vote: SirChaotick
why did you not either ask what a miller is or otherwise comment on the claim at all?
ActionDan's post in which he votes Chaotick, which came 2 hours after he'd left.  No one else had mentioned him before then.

and then Conq's "validation" (note: the time thing I mentioned is what applied to ActionDan, not Conq.  I mixed up the 2 but have corrected due to re-checking)...is not responding to a random vote?  He said:
The very start appears to be completely random until someone messes up his/her logic. Ah-ha.
which means that was a random vote in his eyes.  Do you respond to every early game random vote?

As much as I don't like Bard's reasoning for voting Raikaria, Conq's reasoning for voting Chaotick is really awful, assuming I'm reading this right.  I'll wait for a response to this and if I don't like it I'm switching.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2012, 04:54:04 AM »
I just woke up to all this. This might be harder than it looks. Whatever, looks like we've left random voting behind. ##Unvote

Now, why didn't I comment on this miller claim? Simple: I know what a claim is, the claim post also explained what a miller is(he votes for himself if he is one vote from getting lynched) and, most importantly, I didn't believe it to be serious. Everyone was prancing around saying silly stuff and I'm not sure if it's serious true, serious lie or randomness. Thus, I ignored it (what was there to say?) and did a silly vote like everyone else was doing. I am not sure how to react to this claim or the other and I shall judge how true they are from the players' general behaviour.

I was unavailable (homework + asleep) from about twelve hours ago. I'm pretty sure that clears it.

That's pretty much all concerning me. Now to examine logic holes.
Let's say that I can't see Bardiche's logic in post #31. As far as I know, we were still voting semi-randomly at Raikaria's post, so a feeble grasp from game-theory sounds like trying to pull the game out of RVS(which is the random voting stage, right?). Indeed, it seems to me as if he has succeeded, since Bardiche pretty much jumped the gun and voted him on the ground of not taking initiative... which means not voting, I think. That creates a logical fallacy in my eyes.

I don't think it's a lot of leverage, but it's the best I can see. ##Vote Bardiche
FYI, within an hour I will take my leave to school again and be unavailable for another eight to ten hours.

[PX] Votes need to be bold and in a separate line to count. Unvotes are not required to change votes
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 04:59:03 AM by C.C. »

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2012, 04:54:22 AM »
errrrr so your question was directed at actiondan and not conq?

« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2012, 04:55:58 AM »
(he votes for himself if he is one vote from getting lynched)
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Miller

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2012, 04:57:35 AM »

« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2012, 04:58:42 AM »
hes pretty much both

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2012, 04:59:30 AM »
same goes with actiondans claim, except rather then miller hes a beloved princess
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Beloved_Princess

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2012, 05:02:20 AM »
Ah, okay. Thanks kindly. But once again, we can't draw any conclusions on those claims just yet. Or at least I can't.

And sorry, Pesco.
##Vote Bardiche

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2012, 05:02:41 AM »
PX, whatever. Blech. :derp:

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2012, 05:08:26 AM »
hes pretty much both
The only difference is that should I be voting myself for whatever reason I don't die at L-1.
I actually considered riding through the entirety of D1 doing that to prevent a surprise lynch.

Conqueror

« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2012, 05:10:01 AM »
@rawr, IHNN. It wasn't a random vote; I specifically directed it at him because he was a new player and new players are easiest to read when pressured.  ::) But now  thanks to your defense(?) he can just ignore it.

##Unvote
##Vote: Dormio

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2012, 05:15:20 AM »
@rawr, IHNN. It wasn't a random vote; I specifically directed it at him because he was a new player and new players are easiest to read when pressured.  ::) But now  thanks to your defense(?) he can just ignore it.

##Unvote
##Vote: Dormio

That wasn't much of a pressuring. It was silly like most things on page 1. I'm not that ignorant.

Conqueror

« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2012, 05:18:00 AM »
I blame people with their silly jokevotes. All my votes are 100% serious. B|

Conqueror

« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2012, 05:18:44 AM »
EBWOP: Since you're here, SirChaotick, what's your mafia experience like/how much do you know about it/how many games have you played?

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2012, 05:21:25 AM »
Played? Zero. Zilch. Nada. Not a freaking one.

I know some of the jargon but it's still a little hard. For example, I have no idea what EBWOP means.

Conqueror

« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2012, 05:23:10 AM »
I know some of the jargon but it's still a little hard. For example, I have no idea what EBWOP means.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_Used_Abbreviations
This might be a useful resource then.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2012, 05:26:56 AM »
Satisfactory reasoning for me.  Keeping my vote where it is.

Hey, Shadoweh, get up and post or I'll be forced to think you're lurkscum this game  :3