Author Topic: new minusT video HYPE  (Read 3665 times)

new minusT video HYPE
« on: November 26, 2017, 04:30:20 AM »

CyberAngel

• Retired
Re: new minusT video HYPE
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 04:01:25 PM »
...It took me a moment to remember that her battle really takes place on the road to Moriya Shrine. I will be hugely disappointed if spellcards don't transport you into a stained-glass-filled void of subconsciousness. Because that background is what I primarily associate with this fight. Nonspells weren't memorable at all.

Re: new minusT video HYPE
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 06:56:11 PM »
Very nice. I like how the rose thorns were integrated with the nonspells.
...It took me a moment to remember that her battle really takes place on the road to Moriya Shrine. I will be hugely disappointed if spellcards don't transport you into a stained-glass-filled void of subconsciousness. Because that background is what I primarily associate with this fight. Nonspells weren't memorable at all.
minusT's never integrated spellcard backgrounds into his animations before. However, this is Koishi, and I agree that a subconscious void would be cool.
And yeah that Moriya Shrine road is hopefully a WIP. You can't even see the shrine; both ends of the road are just trees lol.
Playing Touhou since 18 March 2012. Playing video games since 19XX.
Normal 1CC: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS, CtC.
Extra 1CC: EoSD, PCB+Phantasm, IN, PoFV (K&S), MoF, SA, TD, HSiFS, CtC+Phantasm.
Hard 1CC: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, CtC.
Lunatic 1CC: EoSD