Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 143691 times)

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
Re: Fate/Choco Order 2.018: Bananarama
« Reply #450 on: June 09, 2018, 09:28:38 PM »
Running on full burst, huh....

Onigashima is confirmed for 14th June.

Time for the banana to get her revenge on the gacha rollers.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #451 on: June 10, 2018, 02:12:58 AM »
Onigashima, an event worth farming. Excellent welfare servant and event drop CE.
Meanwhile, here I am just starting Journey to the West now. :V
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #452 on: June 10, 2018, 02:43:28 AM »
So who's gonna be better against Raikou, Ridertoki or Scathach? While Ridertoki does have that delicious 100% ATK boost, I do have Scathach's Godslayer maxed out to rip Raikou a new one since she's Divine and all.

« Reply #453 on: June 10, 2018, 03:09:25 AM »
Just cleared the lotus part of the shop, guess I worried too much and ate too much apple to get the CE on the first day, now back to clear the remaining skill gems. :V

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #454 on: June 10, 2018, 06:35:53 AM »
Beat Deva realm w/o needing to use a SQ.  Took down the bikini nun with only my l80 Iskandar (Team Leader) and Shieldy (my #6) surviving.  Shieldy ate her NP while invincible as Iskandar beat the ever living hell out of her,

Now on to lotus grind to empty out the shop.  I'll probably go with Berserker-fest for that.

« Reply #455 on: June 10, 2018, 06:51:46 AM »
Done with the lotus grind already here, or at least "I don't have to actively farm them anymore". There will be enough orbs from dailies for me to finish off all the lotus items without running Tathāgata any more.

So now I'm going back to Flaming Mountain and Tianzhu. I'm almost entirely done with peaches already, but still have a good ways left to go if I want to get all the skill gems from pork buns and pills. I could probably nab everything from the shop if I use some apples but I don't know how demanding the next event is? I want to be absolutely sure I get a fully maxed Rider Kintoki.

Anyways, it seems like it's getting harder to find supports with phase 1 CEs still equipped because understandably most people have moved to phase 2 and the Lotus/Orb CEs. I guess I'll have to work extra hard if I really want to clear out the whole shop lol

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #456 on: June 10, 2018, 10:27:50 AM »
Assassins should almost always be using Stage 1 CEs because no one really wants to use Stheno in their friend slot for the lotus drops; not when the only real Rider threats are Astolfo (who is genderless) and wyverns (who are also genderless).

If anyone's still running the Hero characters, chances are they'll have a gacha CE if they have one available. Assuming they even bother to grind them; I've seen a few level 2 Li Shuwens trying to seem competent.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #457 on: June 12, 2018, 03:21:25 AM »
Finally done clearing the shop, I would love to continue farming for Dragon Fangs and Hearts, but since we don't get a break between events, got to do some rank up quests instead. :(

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #458 on: June 12, 2018, 03:42:36 AM »
Information of the new GudaGuda event, Teito Sehai Kitan, was revealed early today

And big surprise! Okada Izo, the 3* Assassin, is actually limited! Our very first one!
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #459 on: June 12, 2018, 03:43:35 AM »
Finally done clearing the shop, I would love to continue farming for Dragon Fangs and Hearts, but since we don't get a break between events, got to do some rank up quests instead. :(
Might want to get some Rider XP too while you're at it, unless you're already well-stocked on those.

« Reply #460 on: June 12, 2018, 04:04:31 AM »
Cleared out everything from the shop now for all currencies except for pills, which I'm having rotten luck with. I think I may just leave behind the golden Berserker gems and the Dragon Scales/Hearts, because that's another 1400 pills I would need and I ain't got time for none of that business.

I guess I should start farming some XP now, because I'll need a lot of it for Kintoki and Astolfo is still not fully leveled either...

Edit: Maybe I've been hoarding too many apples. I already have enough exp to max Kintoki as soon as I get him, and I didn't even touch on the golden apples yet, just silvers...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:23:05 AM by Rei Scarlette »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #461 on: June 12, 2018, 06:45:26 AM »
I should empty out the last of the lotus shop soon (it only has a handful of Spirit Roots left).  But then I'll go to the Grade 4 EXP cards Daily since my adventure with the Scathach gacha and the free 4* has resulted in me doubling the number of gold tier servants.

(However Seig will only get bronzes and silvers, d'Eon will get all the gold 'til she (he?) makes it to lvl 80.)

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #462 on: June 14, 2018, 04:16:11 AM »
Some guy got NP4 Okita Alter in a single 10-roll.

1/100,000,000 chance just for the 4 5*s, never mind the rate to get OkiAlt. Jesus fucking Christ.

Move eternally forward,

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #463 on: June 14, 2018, 04:20:40 AM »
Some guy got NP4 Okita Alter in a single 10-roll.

1/100,000,000 chance just for the 4 5*s, never mind the rate to get OkiAlt. Jesus fucking Christ.
It doesn't end there, one of the replies they made to that post shows that same Okitalter NP5'd.

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
Re: Fate/GUDAGUDA 3: Majin ChocOkita
« Reply #464 on: June 14, 2018, 05:32:30 AM »
:ok:

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

« Reply #465 on: June 14, 2018, 07:32:48 AM »
Welp, first (and only) roll got me Fuuma Kotarou, the 5 star CE, and Necromancy. I was hoping for Ibaraki but I can't afford to spend more quartz on her, I gotta save up for other servants.

Also, this changes my plans somewhat, because I only accounted for enough exp to level up Kintoki, but I also want to level Kotarou now...

« Reply #466 on: June 14, 2018, 07:38:24 AM »
10 tickets, two 5 star event CE, was hoping to get one of each event CE. :V

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #467 on: June 14, 2018, 07:53:33 AM »
One 10X roll, no thicc mama, but got the banana oni at least (alongside one chuuni ninja). Tried summoning within close proximity to my actual mom as a catalyst, but looks like that didn't quite pan out the way I want it to. :V
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 07:58:44 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #468 on: June 14, 2018, 08:35:25 AM »
I just got this rock. [the 3* CE]

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #469 on: June 14, 2018, 09:24:17 AM »
It's nice when the raid boss isn't a berserker or rider, Waver can survive longer and I can do at least 2M consistently without any damage boosting CE or bean. :)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #470 on: June 14, 2018, 12:46:29 PM »
Raikou did not appear, BUT TAMAMO DID.

Great success.

« Reply #471 on: June 14, 2018, 02:07:34 PM »
Right when I was about to think about maxing Kintoki's skills, I realize I have zero seeds. How do I always end up in a situation where I have no seeds, what a pain

I wonder if any stage inside the event has a better droprate for them...

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #472 on: June 14, 2018, 02:35:51 PM »
I rolled 2 10 rolls and received a banana. Now it's the banana's turn to bully.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

« Reply #473 on: June 14, 2018, 02:42:41 PM »
Right when I was about to think about maxing Kintoki's skills, I realize I have zero seeds. How do I always end up in a situation where I have no seeds, what a pain

I wonder if any stage inside the event has a better droprate for them...

There is one spot with seed drop in the event, not sure about the drop rate though.

Also remember to convert your remaining Tailsman, Orb and Lotus into QP.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #474 on: June 14, 2018, 06:17:16 PM »
Ugh...  It won't be until the third raid boss before I make any real progress.   I guess I'll stick to currency farming.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #475 on: June 14, 2018, 09:06:23 PM »
I was hoping to save the 10-roll until my birthday, but I went for it anyway and all I got that was notable was Fuuma, and a 4* and 5* craft essence that literally had no relation to the event whatsoever.

What was even the point. ;>;

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #476 on: June 14, 2018, 11:32:13 PM »
Still better than my rock.

Anyway, geez we've already almost burst down the first oni.

EDIT: Ding dong the oni's dead. Get ready for the anti-Arts oni.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 12:01:02 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #477 on: June 15, 2018, 01:51:50 AM »
Get ready for the anti-Arts oni.
Best oni to die to Arts team, Euryale 1M per NP when fully buffed, around 500k when not buffed. :V

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #478 on: June 15, 2018, 03:26:11 AM »
...Somehow I didn't realize the oni counts as Male.

Robin is also pretty powerful, especially if you group him with people who can amp his NP gain or just straight out give him more NP charge (plus, Golden Rule helps on both counts!). Blasting away with 300/500k Yew Bows twice in one Sabotage is pretty damn neat.

But yeah, Euryale is better in almost every way if you did her Rank Up and got Whim of the Goddess.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 04:00:22 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #479 on: June 15, 2018, 03:53:01 AM »
But yeah, Euryale is better in almost every way if you did her Rank Up and got Whim of the Goddess. (fucking jesus l80 less-troll goddess did nearly 1M on a 300% OC with just charisma and tact's command)

Euryale OC doesn't matter, it only increases the chance to charm, might as well let Hans or Caster Tamamo get their OC.