Author Topic: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread) 2nd ver  (Read 123853 times)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread) 2nd ver
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2009, 10:54:06 AM »
Post made: Owlbear will take it over to finish it off. What will happen? Who will win?  Hakutaku's post will reveal all.

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2009, 12:28:39 PM »
The only vehicles that were under the control of the Gensokyo faction were all wrecked.
Sorry, Challenger II is still in one piece, albeit it's valuable electronics were crushed by water pressure. (sorry, don't know either, it's sealed from water) You can always scavenge for those, until if they are specified only for Challenger II. Engine just choked a little at the water.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 12:39:44 PM by T34G3 »

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2009, 12:38:37 PM »
I've been thinking about this for a little while now, and I think I can pull off a complete re-write of what I put up, and I think it may work out pretty well, and just to be completly sure of re-working my part, I'm going to use the '64 mustang, it's gonna involve N.Theorist's character (nate), my main character (Anthony), Genjii, and Reisen II, and this will be one insane thing which will end in a crash from flying through the air, and then will go to Anthony's cabin, and several days of rest, and I hope I can pull all of this off without making anyone pissed off, annoied, and/or confused, but then I'm not Jesus, even though I have the hair for it.

Also, this plan will still be titled as plan S.H.A.M.C.W.M.I.M.B.W.B.K.M.L.R.T.S.W.T.W.H.U.N.R
even though it makes no sense once so ever, and will have a run through the city, but I'm going to do all of this when I get back home, so consider everything that I have posted in the story thread null and void.

and Dear god lets hope that I don't become the guy who makes the plans, and/or the names, for the fact that this is mostly an Indy ploy, http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IndyPloy my favorite kind of plan

edit: I got the first part of my entrance story into the RP, along with the entrance of Nate (N.Theorist's character), and I know nothing much has happened, but just wait

Edit2: now I just added on the second part of the enterance story, with the majority of the action in this scene, with alot of indiana jones refrences in it. Either way, the final part for this raid will either come late this night, or tomorror morning, and I hope I haven't pissed off anyone yet.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 12:44:03 AM by Anthony »

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2009, 01:29:39 AM »

edit: I got the first part of my entrance story into the RP, along with the entrance of Nate (N.Theorist's character), and I know nothing much has happened, but just wait

Edit2: now I just added on the second part of the enterance story, with the majority of the action in this scene, with alot of indiana jones refrences in it. Either way, the final part for this raid will either come late this night, or tomorror morning, and I hope I haven't pissed off anyone yet.

Well, not that much problem concerning character relationship.

However:

Notice RAI Force is a heavily organized Group, and it has their military proposes, maybe saving three girls from the base is not that easy. (Hence the Gensokyo Refugee are currently in the low against them.)

However, the RAI Force is staying low too, so there won't be tanks and humvees or Choppers there. (Well, Humvees seems fine by me, however, tanks and choppers Versus the Gensokyo girls are considered GODMODDING, since the powers of the girls have all been stripped.)

(Actually Tanks and Choppers are effective against any unarmed people.)

Well, I'm no GM so all above are just comments. Your posts are wonderful, the next thing you will do is find a timestamp to merge with others (Any Team) (So I can archive your part properly instead of this:http://amarilloviridian.co.cc/OriZone/?tag=anthony)

Break anything that stands between you and them!

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2009, 02:50:27 AM »
Okay, I'm gonna have to pull out of this. I had no idea it would be this complex and involving.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2009, 02:53:51 AM »
Okay, I'm gonna have to pull out of this. I had no idea it would be this complex and involving.

It?s not that Complex
Read from the very first and COMPLETELY IGNORE DAY 3, Namely the SKY RAY

And you should be fine.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2009, 03:16:43 AM »
Post made which also concludes Round 3. Ending was a bit lame, though...but I have no one to blame but m'self and my sudden dry well of jokes.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2009, 07:06:23 AM »
It?s not that Complex
ahhpfftAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

How many pages is it now?

Also, while I think Anthony's capture was alright, I'm pretty sure Madness won't be pleased with it. We'll probably have to hold off on REALLY deciding that until MTG gets back.

On that note, I'm impressed that we've managed to keep things at a reasonable pace in the meantime. Thanks a lot, everyone.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2009, 08:03:08 AM »
I don't understand why people are planning things on their own when MTG is the one who decides or approves the major plotline. Now incase you are wondering why this Maid vs Maid thing popped up. It was all talked in tinychat. Facts:
1) It is not a major storyline shift or event but a filler
2) Tactical slowdown for MTG untill he is back.

Round 3 is over! Taihou lost for being a moron. Who the hell makes manly-poses in a maid contest. Score is now White team: 1 vs Red team: 2.
Now we are off to Round 4 - Hirowaza vs Jan-san: Massage. Will red team win and cause the white team hell? Or will there be a sudden turnpike. Who knows!

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2009, 08:11:03 AM »
We had decided that there should be a tie between the teams, giving us reason to go into Round 5, where there should be a good singing battle for a nice conclusion. I'll have to work on my portion of the posts tomorrow; it's already rather late...

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2009, 08:19:17 AM »
Round 5 is not a singing battle anymore though but cooking between Sanasan and Mitaka.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2009, 08:20:35 AM »
We had decided that there should be a tie between the teams, giving us reason to go into Round 5, where there should be a good singing battle for a nice conclusion. I'll have to work on my portion of the posts tomorrow; it's already rather late...

I'll give you a time to post first, I will make my post after yours.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2009, 11:51:44 AM »
Well, not that much problem concerning character relationship.

However:

Notice RAI Force is a heavily organized Group, and it has their military proposes, maybe saving three girls from the base is not that easy. (Hence the Gensokyo Refugee are currently in the low against them.)

However, the RAI Force is staying low too, so there won't be tanks and humvees or Choppers there. (Well, Humvees seems fine by me, however, tanks and choppers Versus the Gensokyo girls are considered GODMODDING, since the powers of the girls have all been stripped.)

(Actually Tanks and Choppers are effective against any unarmed people.)

Well, I'm no GM so all above are just comments. Your posts are wonderful, the next thing you will do is find a timestamp to merge with others (Any Team) (So I can archive your part properly instead of this:http://amarilloviridian.co.cc/OriZone/?tag=anthony)

Ok then, I was planning on having the RAI force be low cover, but not in this area since it's pretty far outside of Karuisuwa, and I'll get my story to join up with the main group, but it would take a bit, since my group would have to join in on day 4, but I do have a plan for that all set up, now all I got to do is type it all up, which will be tonight due to me not having enough time this morning to type it all up and now currently in school.

So expect just some filler for the day 3 gap, like just Anthony doing some work for people, or getting clothes for the girls, something that isn't important to the plot that much, which reminds me of, what is exactly going to happen when my group enter's the Shrine area, it could range from joyfull reunion, or a complete misunderstanding and turns into tortue, and why am I still brining up the idea of tortue,

I may want to get my head checked up, or not, oh well I really don't care.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »
Anthony... Just so you know, I don't think Reisen II would actually refer to herself as "Reisen II", and neither would anyone else there, as there's no other Reisen in the area for them to have to differentiate between.  They'd just call her "Reisen", at least for the time being.

Anyway, I'll let you finish off the rescue/escape, but I have some ideas for the day 3 filler which I'd like to discuss with you later.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2009, 04:53:10 PM »
ahhpfftAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

How many pages is it now?

My memory won't overload against 3MB+ of text.

I hope everyone else won't too.

Page numbers are not that important now, trust me on that.

(If you really want to know, the page ID have go as far as 400+ There are about 100 pages, each page has an average of 9000 words.)

mad

« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2009, 05:24:42 PM »

Also, while I think Anthony's capture was alright, I'm pretty sure Madness won't be pleased with it. We'll probably have to hold off on REALLY deciding that until MTG gets back.

Actually, I'm fine with it. The General arrived on the scene at 8:00 PM Day 2 because of the incompetence of his predecessor.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:24:38 PM by Madness Chaser »
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2009, 07:43:37 PM »
Aww I wanted to make your escape difficult. Ah well, better luck next time I suppose *shrug*

Oh wait, I should be working on that Toshiro post I nixed last night, ah, to those who care, you might see something unrelated to the Maid competition or that whole escape ploy thing. Just letting you know. Why, I don't even know.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »
Aww I wanted to make your escape difficult. Ah well, better luck next time I suppose *shrug*

Oh wait, I should be working on that Toshiro post I nixed last night, ah, to those who care, you might see something unrelated to the Maid competition or that whole escape ploy thing. Just letting you know. Why, I don't even know.

Oh just wait, there will be more possibilities for making it harder for my character in the future, for the fact that most of his plans are indy ploys, and uses repaired equipment, which will have a tendency to fail, and there will be one line that will be reoccuring for my character, and it will be,

"DDDAAAMMMNNN YYYOOOUUU MMMUUURRRRPPPHHHHYYYY!!!!"

Plus I may not be able to finish up the part I'm on tonight because I'll be out for 4 hours for a Driver's ed class.

Edit: scratch that, I got my part done, now to let N. Theorist do his part for the next bit, and recover some.

Edit2: I changed around my profile a bit to make my character fit a bit better, since I noticed that my profile was sorta a jumble of things.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 10:25:34 AM by Anthony »

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2009, 07:59:52 PM »
Jan's the Xanatos Speed Chess player, so should you go up against his team, it could get interesting.

In any case, I won't be able to post until later because my mom's running a race today, so I'm heading to downtown Chicago for support. (I'd be running too, but since it's a corporate thing...)

Sorry to Trance and Helepolis, but I'll try to get it done tonight or early tomorrow!

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2009, 11:51:10 PM »
Ah, exams finally done!

Hmm...tinychat seems to hate me.

Oh well.

Will catch up and whatnot. Also working on Gensokyo-Online atm.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2009, 12:44:29 AM »
Well, when I went into deep thinking for my RAI Force Character, I just couldn't make it work out, so I'm just going to withdraw him from the RP for now, I guess I'm just not suited to making these kinds of characters, only the insane hero type and the bad guy that turns good later, and the final boss type, so if we ever need more of these kinds, just ask me, other wise I'm just sticking with Anthony.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2009, 02:25:18 AM »
People who want nemoma to add a RAI Force Character into his profile and A-chan's story, quote this sentence.

============
Well, Now MTG is back, I can made a story twist into the story.

And, why is Tinychat so quiet these days?

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2009, 05:09:18 AM »
To be fair, the story has also been slow recently. 2.75 of the GMs are missing, and active requests have been made to keep things in low gear for the moment.

By Wednesday next week, things might pick up again.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2009, 07:55:09 AM »
Letting Jan-san take his sweet time with his post before I start mine.

Sorry guys.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2009, 06:50:45 PM »
ok then, apperently N.Theorist is having a case of writer's block, so I'll be handling the rest of where my group and his are together, then he'll do the part for his group after the seperation.

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2009, 09:15:20 PM »
Being the head arcitect/mechanic/whatever of the town, wouldn't Anthony get wind of the damaged Junes, seeing as how a battle took place in it at around noon?

Never mind dood. Carry on.

Edit: Whew, done. Hopefully no one gets pissed off now.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 10:57:55 PM by Etch-E-Sketch »

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2009, 11:03:50 PM »
A convenient new chat room - http://saniwashrine.isgreat.org/chat/

Courtesy of our resident programmer, Nemoma. Thanks!

It was about time we left tinychat. It was becoming a little troublesome. Plus people used to IRC would enjoy this more. According to Nemoma, the system is similar to IRC.

So do drop by. See you there!

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #117 on: May 24, 2009, 12:18:28 AM »
Being the head arcitect/mechanic/whatever of the town, wouldn't Anthony get wind of the damaged Junes, seeing as how a battle took place in it at around noon?

Never mind dood. Carry on.

Edit: Whew, done. Hopefully no one gets pissed off now.

You have killed 3 Yazukas...

And ruin my post of connection....

I request a modify.

No bloods will be shed.

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2009, 01:30:47 AM »
*sigh* deleting...

Edit: K' done

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2009, 11:51:12 AM »
Something written for later. It's not polished as such yet. It may require some editing in places. But what do you think of the basic plan?

Also, the chat room sure is quiet these days. Remember, it's - http://saniwashrine.isgreat.org/chat/

?Sigh?.this town really is boring?.? Chloe sighed as she swung her legs to and thro atop a convenient bench outside Tourist Helpers. She had spent the night in a ruined department store in the comfort of the mattress section. However, some carpenter came in to inspect the damage early this morning so she had to clear out as stealthily as she could.

Oh well, they say Elimia rewards those who suffer, right?

Now she was suffering from boredom. Again. The thing she had attempted to escape from in the first place.

In her boredom she decided to watch a number of approaching cars. There was so little traffic in this sleepy little town that even this was rare enough to warrant watching.

Hmm?.they were black.

Hmm?.they screeched to a stop in front of the store?.

?.a number of people in black suits just stepped out?.

?.and they didn?t look like very nice people. Not at all.

?.uh oh?.

She tried to look as inconspicuous as possible. She failed. Mostly thanks to her huge backpack.

??ere, we?ve got one of ?em.? One of the men gestured over at Chloe.

?How do you know she?s one of ?em?? Another asked.

?She?s a girl and she?s sitting outside the?eh, where?s she go?? They looked around and spotted the backpack sneaking away down a side alley.

?She?s running away! That means she?s one of them!? The brains of the bunch shouted. ?You two, go grab her! The rest of you, we?re going up into that shrine to show them what?s what! We need to get back at them for the humiliation yesterday!?

?YEAH!?

?Oh?? Rinnosuke blinked at the huge group of men in black outside. ?Hmm, customers already?? He mused. ?I didn?t know the inn was even open. Oh well. Might as well let the others know in advance.? He took out his pocket Covenant communicator and dialed up Mitaka.

??.hello? Is this thing on?? Mikoto?s voice came from the other side. There was the sound of somebody with a very hoarse voice attempting to sing the theme to Dragonball on karaoke in the background.

?Yes, I can sees the little red light blinkings theres ze.? Marisa?s voice also floated through the communicator.

??err?can I please speak to that Mitaka person?? Kourin asked.

?Yes, I?m him?err?her.? Mikoto replied. ??it?s a long story.?

??okay?.? Kourin blinked. Well?.this is the Gensokyo troupe he was dealing with. ?Err?ok, you?ve got some visitors already, it seems. They seemed rather keen and eager. They looked quite important too, judging by the expensive-looking vehicles they arrived in.?

?Really?! Already?? Mikoto gasped. ??.they might be reviewers or something like that. I hear they?re very quick when it comes to new places opening up.?

?Then it?s your opportunity to promote the shrine and inn then.? Kourin said.

?Thanks for the heads-up, Kourin!? Mikoto said gratefully. ?Guys! Guys! We?ve got visitors! Probably magazine reviewers and people like that!?

?Err?.what??

?Stop rolling around the floor, wake up and stop guzzling booze!? Reimu?s voice came over the communicator. There was the sound of a sharp kick making contact with ribs.

?ARGH!?

?All right everyone! Welcome Formation 7!? Sakuya ordered. ?Move move move! Remember, hospitality and smiles, people!?

?Hoozah!? And the communicator went dead.

??.? Kourin stared at the communicator in his hand for a second, before shrugging and pocketing it before going back to his crosswords. 5 letter word for uncontrolled entropy?. ?Chaos.? He mused, and wrote that down?.

========

?Ok, *gasp* the boss wants us to *wheeze* make sure those men from *gasp and wheeze* yesterday all indeed *gasp gasp wheeze* live here.? The yakuza leading the gang said as they finally reached the top of the stairs. Behind him was a trail of panting yakuza. ?secondly?. *wheeze gasp* We have to capture some *wheeze gasp wheeze* hostages for the boss.?

?Ok, ready?.? Two yakuza positioned themselves by the sliding doors, ready to pull them open. The others prepared for the charge. ?GO!?

And they charged in.

?.into a killing field?.

?IRASHAIMASE! (Welcome)? A dozen hard-looking heads with sharp-looking maid bows stiffened with excess starch bowed towards the incoming yakuza. Some crashed into their heads. Some gutted them in the stomach, embedding the wire-stiffened maid bows into their guts. Some got crushed in the nuts.

The maids in traditional kimono and aprons all straightened up and smiled very, very warm smiles of welcome at the groaning and twitching pile of yakuza at their doorstep.

?Oh, the guests seem exhausted from their long journey.? Hirowaza gasped.

?Or the stairs.? Zei shrugged.

?Then let us help them relax. To the hot springs!? Kajira ordered.

?To the hot springs!? The team of maids roared as if it were a battle cry.

The yakuza were half-carried, half-dragged down the halls, not able to complain from the lack of wind.

?Turn the hot springs to maximum, Nitori!? Owlbear ordered.

?Maximum, coming right up!? Nitori replied.

Steam burst out of the hot springs as it began to boil?.before turning into raw plasma?

?Please enjoy our hot springs.? Kajira said sweetly as the yakuza were dumped bodily into the hot springs.

?YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!?

More bubbles and steam burst out as the yakuza sank under the tumultuous bath.

?Massage teams! Get in there!? Hirowaza ordered.

?Right!? Jan replied.

?Cooking team, have dinner ready!? Kajira shouted.

?On it!? Sanasan and Renko said as they wheeled a particle accelerator built out of the remains of a fridge into the dining room.