Author Topic: Vigor's Danmakufu Script Archive  (Read 2820 times)

Vigor's Danmakufu Script Archive
« on: March 27, 2015, 11:55:50 AM »
Mod Note: Author requested lock 01-08-2015. -Helepolis

Welcome to my danmakufu script archive
I'm still new to danmakufu but making progress is something that i must do

Here's my scripts [Ph3]
Download link : http://www.bulletforge.org/u/vigor
Ignore the first three on the list, those three are full of flaws and somehow nasty...
  • Lunasa Prismriver, this one is crappy like a total newbie, so i decided to remake it later on
  • Reisen Hisouten, i intended to update it, but i don't know why people just don't like it, so i will keep it for later
  • Scarlet Sisters, this one is so nasty and i messed up a lot in it so i will just leave it be without any updates / remake attempts
  • Satori Roulette (Darkness in Heart), currently i am working on this one and guess what? a roulette of vague recollections  :V, talk about too many randomness in my ideas huh?

I was planning to post a new version of Satori Roulette, but mostly people i met in bulletforge.org just hit and run vote win/fail without giving any single comment. Damn, wish bulletforge.org can list the users who vote win/fail, i am totally gonna get them for sure. If you asked me why, since i am the one who made the scripts, i think difficulty with this much should be enough in my opinion. But sometimes people found it too much, so i need to know their opinions before fixing things up. So people can enjoy the scripts~
Anyway, here's the link for the new version of Satori Roulette (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ke54pfnei3qi9dr/Satori+Roulette.7z), which i haven't uploaded yet to bulletforge.org, and still unfinished but almost completed

About future plans, probably
  • Servant Clock (sakuya script especially about time manipulation), probably gonna be my next script
  • Higan Ferryman (komachi script especially about narrow of avici)
  • Snapshot Girl (aya/hatate script especially about double spoiler)
  • Oni Vortex (suika script especially about suika's black hole)
  • Atomic Bird (utsuho script especially about nuclear bullets)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 12:48:36 PM by Helepolis »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Vigor's Danmakufu Script Archive
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 04:46:39 PM »
Most people don't have time to write comments on Bulletforge/are too lazy. Also Bulletforge Comments have a word limit.

If you want feedback, specifically state that you want feedback, and post videos on Youtube since people are more likely to comment on Youtube than on Bulletforge. Additionally, other people have played your scripts and there are comments on those videos. It's your job to find the videos or request them.

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 01:13:18 AM »
Darkness in the Heart takes waaaay tooo long.

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 01:31:51 AM »
Darkness in the Heart is a pretty cool concept.  I actually had an idea a while back of making something like this myself.  :V

Just a couple suggestions.  First, maybe consider increasing the wait time between roulette rolls--or at the very least make Seija's screen-flip delete all bullets onscreen, because when it activates while the screen's full of bullets, it's pretty much insta-death. 

Second, don't leave the roulette 100% up to chance--maybe make a system where the screen-flip and Komachi distance thing are a bit rarer, since they're "status" effects so-to-speak, so you don't want those getting spammed lest you wish to annoy the player while leaving the screen rather devoid of bullets.  At one point, I rolled Komachi's distance thing 4 times in a row, and it got rather boring for a bit.  At the very least, make it so the random number generator can't select the same pattern twice in a row.

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 03:20:45 AM »
@Sparen
Specify feedback? Well, that might be a good idea on future plans~
Comments on videos? You mean TheTerribleBulletDodger (auto2112) ?

@PhantomSong
Thanks for noticing that, actually i found it kinda long too, but since i played it around 30-50 fps, i think other people can finish it faster~
Also, i will do  some changes on some spellcard patterns for more enjoy-able purposes and lowering some health to make things go faster

@AJS
Really? If you're the one make it, probably your script is much more better than i am~

About the roulette, I managed to make the chance rate different to each other, but i don't think i'm able to make the system that makes the roulette can't choose the same pattern from before, and also seija flip included delete all shot on next update

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 07:54:14 AM »
About the roulette, I managed to make the chance rate different to each other, but i don't think i'm able to make the system that makes the roulette can't choose the same pattern from before
Here's a nifty little trick I figured out not too long ago to take care of that.  I'm not sure how you do your RNG, but here's what I would do.

Code: [Select]
let choose = 0;
let prevchoose = 0;

loop{
while(choose == prevchoose){choose = round(rand(1,3));}

if(choose == 1){Seija;}
if(choose == 2){Shou;}
if(choose == 3){Komachi;}

prevchoose = choose;
wait(60);}
That's just really slimmed down of course, but point being you can use two variables for your RNG--one which is the variable your loop will actually check, and the other is the variable that copies the last value the first variable had.  This way you'll never get the same number twice in a row (but obviously it can still get selected again later).

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 02:09:47 PM »
@AJS
Thank you for the help, but i prefer to seek the method in my own way
It's not like you were bad at explaining or using some words i still unfamiliar with
But i still need time to understanding how to adjust your method into my script

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 02:45:12 PM »
Here's a nifty little trick I figured out not too long ago to take care of that.  I'm not sure how you do your RNG, but here's what I would do.

Code: [Select]
let choose = 0;
let prevchoose = 0;

loop{
while(choose == prevchoose){choose = round(rand(1,3));}

if(choose == 1){Seija;}
if(choose == 2){Shou;}
if(choose == 3){Komachi;}

prevchoose = choose;
wait(60);}
That's just really slimmed down of course, but point being you can use two variables for your RNG--one which is the variable your loop will actually check, and the other is the variable that copies the last value the first variable had.  This way you'll never get the same number twice in a row (but obviously it can still get selected again later).

You men [t]choose = truncate(rand(1, 4));[/t].
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 12:12:20 AM »
You men [t]choose = truncate(rand(1, 4));[/t].
Oooh yes, what they said.  I actually never thought to do that, but it'd certainly explain why many of my RNGs seem to favor middle numbers over numbers on the end.  Thanks!