Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 144056 times)

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
Re: Fate/GUDAGUDA 3: Majin ChocOkita
« Reply #480 on: June 15, 2018, 04:02:01 AM »
Euryale OC doesn't matter, it only increases the chance to charm, might as well let Hans or Caster Tamamo get their OC.
I keep forgetting that. I think Mordred with Anti-Arthur OC on her NP has spoiled me.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

« Reply #481 on: June 15, 2018, 04:12:57 AM »
I'll probably have to settle for using someone else as I am lacking in both Archer Pieces and Monuments, so my Euryale can go no higher than 30 right now.

Actually, since the sub boss appears to be Tamamo, I'll probably just use Kintoki to beat her down quickly and then bring a Euryale support. That might work out, I think.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #482 on: June 15, 2018, 04:21:17 AM »
Personally, I'd avoid nuking Tamamo unless she's about to force an NP out of the oni, you have an Assassin in the front for some reason, or the battle's almost done. Her damage output... well it isn't great compared to her Saber pal, the first time she uses her NP all it does is slight health recovery you'll tear through in your very next hit and make future NPs come out one turn sooner, and I don't think she bothers with using Curse.

And now that I've said that, I think I should swap out Ushi for an actual healer...

EDIT: ALSO, REMINDER: TRADE IN YOUR MATS FROM LAST EVENT. Any Orbs, Talismans, unused Pills and Lotuses all convert to QP.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 04:32:14 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #483 on: June 15, 2018, 04:58:20 AM »
Yeah, that would probably be a smarter idea. I took down the Expert/3Million oni (well, got it down to 2k then ran out of time) but it probably would have gone more smoothly if Tamamo was "wasting" some of its attack turns by taking them for herself. I didn't see her use curse at all either, so I'll try leaving her alive next time and see how that goes.

Which, now that you mention it, frees up a slot for me to bring a healer too, since I won't be trying to nuke her so fast.

Edit: She just finally used curse one time, and... it missed. So really, even if she does decide to rarely use it, it doesn't even matter. The chances of her using it and then actually landing it are very low.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 05:40:10 AM by Rei Scarlette »

« Reply #484 on: June 15, 2018, 04:31:21 PM »
Seems we're making progress on blue oni a fair bit slower than green oni. I wonder if this one is slow, or if the previous one was just strangely quick?

In either case, I don't have a good archer to contribute, but I have the MLB Sumo now so I'll stick it on Assassin Emiya in preparation for the red Rider oni. Probably not the most optimal support but, maybe someone out in the wide world of F/GO might get some use out of him  :derp:

(edit: whoops double post, too late i guess)

Additional edit: I did some math and it seems if you can consistently get 3M damage from Expert, there are more than enough golden dumplings to clear the entirety of the damage shop on those alone. If you can get more than 4.5m damage out of Oni difficulty, even better. I guess it still pays to wait until the Summit before doing any kind of crazy grinding though, because it drops all 3 currencies which means you'd be killing 4 birds with one stone.

As for me... I need my level 80 Rider Kintoki right now though, so I'm at least going to grind out the ascension items while we're still on blue Oni who I can deal with reasonably well.

Edit 3: Aaaand done. Kintoki is 80 now, so I'm just gonna chill for a bit, take it easy and do the rest of the event casually.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 08:44:17 PM by Rei Scarlette »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #485 on: June 15, 2018, 09:17:27 PM »
I'm really feeling the effects of only having the coral CE to reliably farm with at the moment. It's way harder than it should be to farm the rest of the stuff.

Additional edit: I did some math and it seems if you can consistently get 3M damage from Expert, there are more than enough golden dumplings to clear the entirety of the damage shop on those alone. If you can get more than 4.5m damage out of Oni difficulty, even better. I guess it still pays to wait until the Summit before doing any kind of crazy grinding though, because it drops all 3 currencies which means you'd be killing 4 birds with one stone.
I've been using a Google docs guide that someone posted on the wiki for the event and it seems like the Summit is the best place to farm the textiles, however there're better places for farming coral and baskets. You can farm a ton of coral in the Oni level at the Mountain Trail and the best place for baskets seems to be the Rakshasa level at the Hot Springs, though that won't show up until the Summit's been cleared.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #486 on: June 16, 2018, 05:11:33 AM »
Posting while I wait for my BP timer to hit 0.

Only two 10-rolls this banner. Raikou on the first, Ibaraki and two 4* CEs on the second. But I burned through every gold ember I had including a bunch of backup Saber embers from the Hunting Quest a few months ago and Raikou barely got over 60. Buying more embers from the shop finally got her to over 70. All the new servants in this event are really cool, but it'll be sad to have a lvl 1 Ibaraki and Fuuma (whenever I eventually get him) for the foreseeable future. #BlessedMasterProblems

It feels weird when it felt like the Green Oni raid was too hard (due to lack of dmg CEs) yet finished at a good pace. Meanwhile, the Blue Oni raid feels easy and consistent with your choice of Euryale or Orion yet the progress is a slog. I'm at 100m damage already, half of the damage points ladder and there are many others who have finished the damage ladder and we'll still probably finish the raid with only 6 hours to spare.

Raikou's animations are amazing. She looks and feels really bloody powerful even though the damage CEs play some role in that feeling. Still, no wonder she's a top tier character gameplay wise; her NP gain is really bloody good and she gets so many stars after an NP that she can psuedo chain 2 NPs within 4 turns. Pretty well designed kit, cards, and the stats and status of being the only 5* AOE Berserker so far. I honestly feel she's worth a few more SQ or tickets if you don't have her; she has lasting power for this game's lifetime. For the Blue Oni, I use Sumo Raikou in the front line to help nuke down Tamamo, then plugsuit in Sumo Euryale to finish the Oni off. For the Red Oni, it'll probably be Shuten and a friend DPS.

Also, mat drop rates in the various nodes are really good. It's pretty much why I may not want to farm embers during this event, high quality mats and drop chances in many of the future nodes.

Kiro

« Reply #487 on: June 16, 2018, 05:36:10 AM »
PRAISE BE!
[attach=1]

« Reply #488 on: June 16, 2018, 06:43:34 AM »
I probably won't roll for her tbh, I did one 10 roll hoping for Ibaraki but it didn't happen and I didn't get Raikou either. She seems like a nice enough character but personally I'm not really a fan of her in terms of looks... I'm not anti-oppai or anything like that but I'll explain what bugs me in a spoilerbox, skip over it if you don't care lol.

Spoiler:
Well firstly, I suppose her design is supposed to be fairly attractive, but I don't like the magical perfectly form-fitting boob holders. The rest of the body, yeah knock yourself out, do whatever kind of silly skin-tight shenanigans you want, but just think of how extremely impractical that part is. The outfit would have to be designed with literal boob-pockets for them to fit into. And even so they shouldn't be so well-defined, I know "lol, applying logic to videogames" but I always did have a strong dislike for that one particular kind of outfit design. I just don't like it personally.

Also, on her idle animation. It looks a bit awkward to me because it seems as if her boobs are expanding and contracting as she breathes, there should be motion there but it is a bit too exaggerated. There is too much movement in the boobulars and not enough in the chest, behind them. And if the boob-pockets are so perfectly form-fitting, how are they floating so freely and not compressed? Yeah, more logic, it's just a game, BUT I just can't take her seriously with all this considered. They look like actual, literal balloons attached to her chest area. Otherwise, the general colors are very nice but she doesn't have much else going for me that I like in terms of design, so overall I just feel a bit negative about her looks.

Anyways in terms of gameplay, she seems alright. I was a little disappointed when I tried a friend's Lv90 Raikou with MLB Sumo, and make no mistake it's not because she is bad at all, it is only that Reddit overhyped how good she would be and it did not match expectations. I haven't used her outside of Onigashima, but doing some very quick number crunching, she did 550k without a buster bean, with 3 hotspring CEs and 1 MLB sumo. So taking her innate +100% into account, that's +450% total, so if I had to make an assumption she would do ~100k AoE outside of Onigashima without Waver buffs because I have no Waver of my own.

That's actually fairly good all things considered. Personally I'm much more a fan of Lancelot if I want an AoE Berserker but she's definitely pretty strong. I would second the idea that you probably may want to roll for her as she seems to be a good strong servant. Just not doing it for me though.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:48:37 AM by Rei Scarlette »

« Reply #489 on: June 16, 2018, 07:39:03 AM »
Raikou is good, but not my type, so not going to try too hard to get her, might cause me some trouble in the future challenge quests but I'll think of something when the time comes. :ohdear:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 11:17:15 AM by ditt93 »

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
« Reply #490 on: June 16, 2018, 10:55:17 AM »
All things considered, remember, any Buster servant is significantly boosted when Merlin arrives in your end. Even without him though, Raikou becomes an invaluable AOE monster in a lot of future challenge quests involving multi enemies. Probably around your 2nd(last challenge, but Zerkalot should be much more preferred)/3rd Nerofest and over. I can definitely say there were times where I was forced to switch out my usual Jalter + double Merlin to Support Raikou + Waver + Merlin for those quests. Waver should be a better all-around support for her though due to usual DEF up and selfDmgCutAdd mod.

Powerful, but of course not a must-have. If I'm forced to double Waver, I'll most likely use Zerkalot since I don't have my own Raikou, which is still a respectable placeholder AOE burst. Used it last Nerofest redux. Right now though, the NA content will have a more focus on single-enemy bosses up till Salomon(except some Nerofest challenge), and early break bars. It's one reason why Jalter had a long-lasting stand on top of the memelist.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 10:57:33 AM by Zerviscos »

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #491 on: June 17, 2018, 04:49:31 AM »
Hentai clothing logic is strange, to say the least.

Also, Raikou is actually not dealing her best in damage right now. Mystic Slayer is only working at half strength against the oni. Most of her OPness comes from obliterating most of the better Servants thanks to anti-Earth/Sky. (Wait for raid 4; that's when Raikou will work at full force!)

Who are you guys bringing in for Buster day? I'm running Euryale/Support Waver/Shiki (Assassin) on the front line; the Gorgon still outpaces Shiki in damage despite typing, but Shiki's still good for instawiping Kiyo before she can start 'zerkercritting. Waver isn't expected to last very long because lol Rider oni, but it's still usually enough to get Euryale a second NP in the first cast of Whim of the Goddess.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 05:01:05 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #492 on: June 17, 2018, 05:03:03 AM »
Who are you guys bringing in for Buster day? I'm running Euryale/Support Waver/Shiki (Assassin) on the front line; the Gorgon still outpaces Shiki in damage despite typing, but Shiki's still good for instawiping Kiyo before she can start 'zerkercritting. Waver isn't expected to last very long because lol Rider oni, but it's still usually enough to get Euryale a second NP in the first cast of Whim of the Goddess.
I'm out of blue bean, so I'm using my MHX, Mash, support Waver with green bean. Just keep Waver alive long enough to cast his skills twice is good enough for me.

« Reply #493 on: June 17, 2018, 05:10:55 AM »
I'm probably going to use the same setup that I was using for blue oni, which is Hans - Kintoki Rider - Support Euryale. She'll lack the class advantage but in exchange her NP won't be nerfed by arts resistance, so overall she should deal about roughly the same damage as before - I stopped using beans because I ran out and didn't want to farm more.

As long as nothing unexpected happens, Kintoki still oughtta be able to knock down Kiyo on command with his NP, same as with Tamamo, so I can just deal with her whenever is most appropriate. I can see Hans dying very quickly so I may throw Assassin Emiya in there instead, I'm yet to see how much damage his NP deals to red oni with MLB Sumo but I suspect it should be at least decent. How much damage he deals will probably decide whether I give him sumo or just give him another hot springs to further support Euryale.

That said, I am going to chill for today, and try to pick up oni fights tomorrow. Against green oni I managed about 20-30 million or so (I don't think I had Kintoki ascended any yet, so probably less than 25) and then for blue oni I jumped up to over 140 million. I need a small break from this lol

Edit: That aside though, feeling a bit bummed about the fact I'm still not able to do 3BP effectively at all, despite having MLB and a full set of hot springs to choose from. I would need to deal 4.5 million or more for it to be worth the BP cost, but I even can't manage 3 million there. I can't dish out the damage quickly enough and I get beaten down too quickly because the enemies are stronger. I guess that is where lack of my own major damage dealer or Waver really hurts most.

Kintoki is officially my strongest servant now (and I guess he qualifies as my first and only major damage dealer) but the oni he has class advantage for is also quick resistant... Im uncertain if I could pull it off even with quick beans?

Edit2: I just barely managed a full 3BP run, between my friend's grailed Assassin Emiya and my own not-grailed one. It was a long, rough battle, and we both deal less damage with MLB Sumo and a bean than Shiki does with normal Sumo and no bean, but we effectively locked down the boss and prevented it from ever using an NP. I'm happy with how that went down even if it was far from optimal.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 07:12:55 AM by Rei Scarlette »

« Reply #494 on: June 17, 2018, 07:25:12 AM »
Finally done with damage points and just enough currency drops to MLB Sumo CE, now if only the Hot Spring CE would drop. :V

« Reply #495 on: June 17, 2018, 11:11:39 AM »
Apparently the Gazer at Hot Springs (Oni level) can drop not just one, but two tearstones of blood  :V

I can feel my luck draining away, being used on things that don't matter to me and I still have no banana oni

Edit: After two 10-rolls (not both right now, over the course of the event) and using every summon ticket available to me, I failed to get banana oni at all, and didn't even get Raikou as a consolation prize either. I guess I'm not too upset, because I have Kintoki, but damn. I really was hoping to get Ibaraki
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 07:49:13 PM by Rei Scarlette »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #496 on: June 17, 2018, 06:49:27 PM »

Emiya (Asn) / Shuten w/ Sumo / Support JtR w/ Hot Spring

Almost a "who needs a buster card" team.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #497 on: June 18, 2018, 10:44:07 AM »
I love how crazy some of these solo things get. Someone took down 3BP Red Oni with solo Stheno. The one time where her absurd NP gain is used to brutal effect.

And someone did it with Carmilla too; and Cursed Arm Hassan, somehow?!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 11:12:52 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #498 on: June 18, 2018, 11:06:11 AM »
I'm still on the fence over whether that could be called a "true" solo or not, since she is benefitting from hot spring CEs which is kind of bending the rules (to me, solo implies no direct benefit from the characters you kill off) but no matter what you consider it, it is really impressive without a doubt. I definitely don't intend to take away from that feat at all, just thinking about it a bit.

Speaking of soloing or pseudo-soloing, I've come to realize that is it easier for me to pseudo-solo the 3BP red oni with Jack than it is for me to kill 2BP by normal means. Since Jack has infinite crits while she is alone (either QQQ or NPQQ both generate over 50 stars) it boosts her NP gain to absurd levels due to all the crits and she can actually NP every other turn. Two turns in a row when her quick boost is available.

So I can actually kill the red oni way more reliably while she is the only one alive, and do it faster than my usual 2BP runs too lol

Edit: Of course I discovered this strategy way too late as I already cleared the entire damage ladder. But now I can try to farm CEs or just skill gems I guess, so it's still good that I can do 3BP? I don't intend to stop fighting even though it appears these things are rigged to prevent failure, I still want to contribute.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 11:13:12 AM by Rei Scarlette »

« Reply #499 on: June 18, 2018, 10:50:16 PM »
Just a heads up, the final raid is now open. Aaaaand I'm not able to fully clear 3BP again. The two sub-boss crystals are both casters which means Jack solos are out of the question. Besides, the boss deals too much damage as a berserker anyways so I wouldn't be able to solo it even if the crystals were gone. It was worth a shot though trying the solo strategy again, just in case it did work. But alas you will need people to keep Jack alive, can't benefit from unlimited crit works.

Curiously, Jack did more damage to the red oni than to this boss. I'm not sure if the attack bonus versus females on her NP is actually counting.

Edit: I was able to do a lot better with a non-solo style Nobu (5 million compared to 2.4 million in my previous run) but I still can't quite finish her off. I imagine if I had Waver, or if I started playing early enough to have my own Nobu, it would be a cakewalk.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 11:07:39 PM by Rei Scarlette »

« Reply #500 on: June 19, 2018, 02:04:50 AM »
Curiously, Jack did more damage to the red oni than to this boss. I'm not sure if the attack bonus versus females on her NP is actually counting.

It is, it's just a quirk of how the bonus is applied. The anti-Riding effect of Nobu's NP is baked into the NP itself, whereas Jack's anti-female effect is applied as a buff. That buff is the same type of damage boost as the event CEs, so it's adding to those rather than multiplying like Nobu's NP would.

« Reply #501 on: June 19, 2018, 02:31:56 AM »
It is, it's just a quirk of how the bonus is applied. The anti-Riding effect of Nobu's NP is baked into the NP itself, whereas Jack's anti-female effect is applied as a buff. That buff is the same type of damage boost as the event CEs, so it's adding to those rather than multiplying like Nobu's NP would.
Also, keep in mind that Jackie's anti-female bonus applies for the entire turn, while Nobu's anti-riding applies only for the NP itself. That means that her NP functions best when she gets all the attacks and the Extra attack.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #502 on: June 19, 2018, 02:39:50 AM »
I'm finding out that a Friend Support Amakusa can nearly nuke Gozor and her buddies with his NP.

Kiro

« Reply #503 on: June 19, 2018, 05:42:45 AM »
Pick my 6/6/10 with MLB Lvl 100 Sumo Tesla! With Waver or even with some rigging with other Servants, he can NP at the start of the Ushi Gozen turn and wipe out the crystals without needing to pop his 3rd skill Pioneer for 50% NP gauge boost. Then on Turn 2, pop his Galvanism and Pioneer and build up your NP to use within the next 2 turns. Repeat, keep him alive, use Plugsuit stun to properly time when she's about to NP, then swap in David from your backline and give everyone the 1 hit evade. Finish up.

I've tried about 2 runs with my 4/4/4 Nobu and 2 with Tesla and I think it's the Turn 2 consistency that makes me like Tesla more than Nobu. If you don't get the right cards on Turn 2, you will waste most of the stars generated from Nobu's NP and can't build her gauge up again. Tesla cheats with Pioneer, even if you have to delay a turn to pop it.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #504 on: June 19, 2018, 05:49:11 AM »
Oh wow, even an NP1 Scathach can just wipe over half of 3BP Ushi Gozen's HP like it's nobody's business (buffs: 4x Hot Spring CE + 1x MLB Hot Spring CE, MLB Golden Sumo CE, quick beans, Lv. 6 plugsuit ATK buff, Lv. 10 own quick buff, Lv. 10 godslayer, Lv. 8 Altera NP dmg buff, Lv. 10 Waver ATK buff debuffs: Waver NP2 DEF debuff, Altera 200% overcharge DEF debuff).

« Reply #505 on: June 19, 2018, 06:13:23 AM »
I'm using Red Bean Jalter with MLB Sumo, Santa alter with MLB Hot Spring, support Waver with MLB Hot Spring, and 3 backrow with 1 Hot Spring +2 currency drop. Already running out of Red Bean and abit lazy, might consider going to 1 BP with MLB Sumo on Santa alter and just farm bond points.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #506 on: June 19, 2018, 06:56:56 AM »
Pick my 6/6/10 with MLB Lvl 100 Sumo Tesla!

I have been, but holy hell - how is that thing level 100?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #507 on: June 19, 2018, 07:10:34 AM »
I have been, but holy hell - how is that thing level 100?

CE Bombs, my friend.

This is a trick to basically feed 1 star or 2 star Craft Essences with exp. This will make them be literal experience bombs if you use them to feed other CE.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kiro

« Reply #508 on: June 19, 2018, 08:47:12 AM »
CE Bombs, my friend.

This is a trick to basically feed 1 star or 2 star Craft Essences with exp. This will make them be literal experience bombs if you use them to feed other CE.

Yes, check out https://imgur.com/a/lYaqf for a visual representation. How I do it is pretty close to the image, as follows:

1) Take a 2 star CE and give it 18k exp. Keep in mind that feeding 1* gives 1k, 2* gives 3k, 3* gives 6k. So basic multiples work.
2) Repeat the above until you have 5 of these.

3) Take a new 1 star CE and limit break it once, to bring its max level to 20.
3a) Alternatively, just use a new 3 star CE which has a max level of 20 anyways.

4) Feed the five 2 star CEs you made into this lvl 20 CE.

You now have what I call lvl 18s. You will need approximately 18 of these.

5) You will now create a max level 50 CE by max limit breaking a 1 star CE.
6) You feed your lvl 18s into this max level 50 CE until it shows you will get to at least lvl 49 from this.

You now have your first CE Bomb.

You need 4 CE bombs to hit level 80 on a max limit broken 4* CE.
You need 8 CE bombs to hit level 100 on a max limit broken 5* CE.

***Remember to max limit break the Sumo CE first without using any bombs on it. Overflow of exp doesn't work so don't mix bombs with the process of max limit breaking.
***The primary reason to do things with CE bombs is that while the exp used from the cards is the same whether you use bombs or level your CEs the traditional way, the QP costs are different. QP costs get higher when the level of the CE increases and is charged per card used. Thus you manipulate the system by using as few cards as possible and when the CE is at the lowest level possible. Thus, 8 bombs on a mere lvl 15 Max Limit Broken Sumo saves a ridiculous amount of possible QP.

-----
Back to the Ushi Gozen raid, I see I wasn't using my Nobu like others have been. The people raving about Nobu's damage go for a Turn 1 uber damage Nobu NP Brave Chain and use Anniversary Blonde suit. I tried it with double Waver, all applicable buffs and had a NPAB chain and it did around 4.5m damage. However, I'm not liking that style too much because my damage was pretty weak after, especially cuz Turn 2 gave me 0 Nobu cards. Ushi Gozen got one turn away from NPing my entire unprotected frontline before I killed her. I guess I can see the appeal of the frontloaded Nobu strat, but I'm not thinking it's for me.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 09:05:11 AM by Kiro »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #509 on: June 19, 2018, 10:03:44 AM »
I love how many strategies there are for nuking smother. She's Divine/Riding, so Nobu can stack her buffs to great effect, Ushi can walk in between the crystals to lay down Hassou Tobi whenever she damn well pleases, Carmilla and Jack both work well with their anti-Female NPs, Tesla and Edison are both anti-Mystery, so even they can lay down the law if you don't have anyone better... Hell, as people have mentioned, just bring in your best single-target nuker and they'll probably do it just fine with decent supports.

Headpat loli runs probably require bringing in Martha or Marie to get their NPs up to burst down the crystals first and foremost. What happens to them afterward isn't your problem.

The only problem with using AoEs against smother is that she's evidently a big fan of Imagine Dragons and likes to use them to get ready for her nuke NP.

As for me, I'm using Nobunobu strats; Nobu/Waver/Mash in the front, I don't care who's in the back much, but Medea Lily is in slot 4 for Nobu heals and Altera's in the last slot just in case. With Pheasant Beans, I'm actually not caring quite as much about my exact strategies, and the fact that there's two Pseudo-Servants and a Man attribute in the front line means that in the rare case she uses Mystic Slayer, it's a wasted action. As long as Mash gets off her invuln (or her NP at minimum) on Nobu so smother's NP doesn't wipe my attacker off the field, it's actually a pretty easy 6M (compared to impossible green; kind of iffy blue, and semi-reliable red). Only twice has it actually gotten to the point where Altera had to deal with cleanup.

Mystic Code-wise, I've actually been using the Mage Association Uniform. Free 20% NP once during the battle is actually pretty potent when you have Waver or Arts chains getting you close enough, and rolling the dice with the command card change occasionally nets me a good result.

If you're having trouble getting more damage off with Nobu, try giving your frontline NP Charge CEs, and burst her down with 300% Three Line Formation, since the multiplier off anti-Riding increases with OC. Or pair her with a star generator so her second and third skills combine into a devastating crtizkrieg via a Brave Chain.

We cut it pretty close on red oni - about 44 minutes left. We have the advantage of two more hours this time thanks to this raid ending on the daily rollover instead of based on the time we killed the last oni, and we've already cleaved a pretty big hole in smother's mountains. The closing of the Arash loophole (get to solo Arash, Stella the first wave away to instantly end the battle and somehow get the oni's and supporter's drops too) might make some of the exploiters actually start to burst down the crystals now the normal way, so we get more damage off on smother.

Regarding damage fixing, I'm reasonably certain there's some minor massaging, but I feel like a lot of people forget that the NA server is cast over a humongous net - unlike JP, where pretty much all the action happens in one time zone; by the time I get to sleep at midnight, the East Coast is already starting to wake up and go do business. If the massive bursts happen late PM East Coast time, all that really means is that the entire country is actually smashing oni face in all at once because most of us are off work and actually have time to do the smashing.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:30:03 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,