Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Game Over  (Read 60360 times)

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day DIE.
« Reply #420 on: September 02, 2014, 03:36:42 PM »
Eldest Daughter is so cute.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #421 on: September 02, 2014, 03:38:04 PM »
oh man.

yeah whatever.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #422 on: September 02, 2014, 03:38:36 PM »
Can someone explain what Celery's link is all about because I don't get it. Some 3rd party annoyed the scum so they white flagged? I wasn't in Sword Girls.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #423 on: September 02, 2014, 03:40:41 PM »
Raikaria:Scum had no control over any of their powers and basically were getting toyed around with. They quickhammered the day before to avoid a scum lynch and then threw based on assuming they were supposed to use a vig-that-kills-you-for-hitting-town to kill an ITP, but there was no actual ITP (they hit the town cult leader tho :V).

I was actually the bus driver that had been futzing up their kill. It'd have been even worse for them if I'd redirected it to either of the people I was 100% postive were scum (and were), but it was so obvious imo they were scum that I tried to hit the third and I think I killed the town cop? Lessons were learned
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #424 on: September 02, 2014, 03:41:31 PM »
but yeah it's relevant because all of scum's powers this game just got flat-out denied, even the SUPERKILL that's almost impossible to go wrong with and takes three days to charge.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #425 on: September 02, 2014, 03:42:34 PM »
Well... uh... do you really kill whoever hammers you?

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #426 on: September 02, 2014, 03:42:54 PM »
And man Day DIE is appropriate.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #427 on: September 02, 2014, 03:43:30 PM »
No, but seriously, the game should be over unless there's an anti-town ITP left or something. Scumteam is giving up.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #428 on: September 02, 2014, 03:44:46 PM »
#Unvote
#Vote: Serela

-_[._.]_-

I don't care if you're giving up I wanna hammer you.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #429 on: September 02, 2014, 03:45:09 PM »
OBJECTION!

We still have ITPs to lynch even if the Scumteam explodes.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #430 on: September 02, 2014, 03:46:11 PM »
Well if they are exploding then my hammer isn't a hammer.

#Unvote
#Vote: Polaris

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #431 on: September 02, 2014, 03:46:59 PM »
But seriously there's 1 ITP and like; 7 townies. We'd have to do some next level throws to throw this Bard.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #432 on: September 02, 2014, 03:48:39 PM »
Town already killed the SK, if there's even more anti-town itps past arguably the survivor, then, uh. I don't know if O4rfish was being serious but he should also be winning now?

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #433 on: September 02, 2014, 03:49:31 PM »
No, cirno is green even though she's cyan.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #434 on: September 02, 2014, 03:50:31 PM »
Welp; I think I'm going to shut up; wait for the implosion and take notes on what NOT to include in Mystery of the Druids Setup Mafia.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #435 on: September 02, 2014, 03:51:49 PM »
This vote was a hammer vote. According to the rules all votes and unvotes made after hammer vote are invalid.
So... Serela was lynched. He was...

█████. ██████ ██ ████████.
█████████ █████ - ███.
███████ ███ ████ ██████ ████ █████████████ ██ ████ ████. █████ ███████ ████████████ ████ ██████, ███ ██████ ██ ████ ███. ███'█ ██████ ██████████ ██ ██████ █████ ███ ██ ███ ████, ██████ ███ ██████ ██ █████████, ██████.
█████ █████████.
█. (█).  ████ ████ ██ ███ ████. ██████ ██ ████ ███████ █████'█ ███ ███ ███████ ██ █████ █████ ███████. █████ █████████ ████ ██ █████ ███ ███ ████████ ██ ███ █████.
███████ █████████.
█. (█). █████ ██ ████████. ███ ███ ██████ ██████████ ██ ████████ ███ ██ █████ ███████ ███. ███ ███ ██████ ██ ███ █████████████ █████████.
█. (█). ██ ████████ ████████. ███ █████ █ ██████ ████ ███ ███ ████ ████ ████ ████.
███ █████████.
███ ███, ████ ████████ █████ ████ ███ ███████ ██ ████ ████ ██ ████, ██ ████ █████ ██ ███████ ████ █████ ███████ ████ ████ █████████.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

CF7

« Reply #436 on: September 02, 2014, 03:56:29 PM »
So... The game is over.
Town (totally balanced and not completely overpowered) wins.
I'd like to thank and at the same time apologize to everyone who participated.
"Day DIE" was a strangely prophetic name it seems.

01. Yukari. Chaore
02. Aya. Dr Rawr
03. Koishi. BT
04. Yuyuko. Moridin
05. Komachi. Zak
06. Patchouli. Massaca
07. Alice. Schezo
08. Miko. Raikaria
09. THE STRONGEST. O4rfish
10. Sakuya. Bard
11. Seija. Dorian
12. Hatate. SB
13. Rumia. Serela
14. Satori. Dormio
15. Reimu. NNR
16. Marisa. Dan

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #437 on: September 02, 2014, 03:57:16 PM »
Whilst we wait, I was untargetable by investigation powers due to my darkness, and was able to deny people from seeing their night action results as my night action. I tried to target Zak n1 since sure why not. Also, yes, o4rfish's power seemed to fail n3 due to him being Master Sparked by Marisa. Marisa was a pretty cool role by the way.

BT is Koishi and our rolecop. He's also a plain voteblocker. His fakeclaim was really good, unlike the other scum fakeclaims. Man, all the town powers already covered anything that'd fit with Rumia. I really should have fakeclaimed ITP, but it's probably best to end the suffering now anyway; too many town roles that'd catch us or confirm everyone else as town, we wouldn't have made it.

cut:Oh that flip would have been pretty nice actually.

CF7

« Reply #438 on: September 02, 2014, 03:59:29 PM »
Roles.

1. Reimu Hakurei. Shrine Maiden.
You are a shrine maiden at the Hakurei shrine. You main duties are maintaining the shrine, maintaining the Hakurei barrier and solving incidents. You are especially good at the last part. And if you have to beat some people up in the process to get the truth out of them, usually it's their own fault.
Alignment color - Red.
Night Abilities.
1. (I). Dream Sign. Ability check. During the night phase you can check the names and the type of the abilities that the targeted player can use.
2. (?). Dream Sign. Evil Sealing Circle. You're not sure why these spirits keep gathering, but this can't be a good sign. During the night phase you can exorcise one of the spirits. Chosen spirit is removed from the game and goes to the graveyard. Since this ritual is quite exhausting, you can't use this ability twice in a row.
Passive Abilities.
1. (+). 2 Extra Lives. During the night phase, when you're targeted by a kill attempt, it fails and you lose 1 extra life. If you have 2 extra lives and you're targeted by an ability that ignores defensive abilities you lose 2 lives instead of 1. If you have 1 extra life and you're targeted by an ability that ignores defensive abilities you die.
2. (-). Red Impulse. You know the number of Red alignment players at the start of the game. And that number is 5.
Win condition.
You win, when you're the only Red alignment player left in the game. If you achieve your win condition, you don't leave the game and continue to play until the win condition for Green alignment is achieved. If you're killed or lynched after achieving your win condition, you're still considered a winner after the game has ended.

2. Aya Shameimaru. Tengu Reporter.
You are tengu paparazzi and publish you own newspaper in Gensokyo - "Bunbunmaru Newspaper". You are always looking for the latest scoop and stop at nothing to be there first. You are one of the fastest youkai in the Gensokyo.
Alignment color - Green.
Night Abilities.
1. (I). Investigation. At night you can spy on one of the players and see whom the targeted player visited this night. If the player targeted you during the night phase, you know the type of the ability the player used.
Passive Abilities.
1. (+). Double Spoiler. You know that Hatate Himekaido is in the game. She is your rival of sorts. If Hatate dies, during the night phase you can use her ability instead of yours.
Win condition.
You win when all threats to Green alignment are eliminated.

3. Hatate Himekaido. Spirit Photographer.
After reading Aya's newspaper you decided to start your own - "Kakashi Spirit News". You prefer to stay at home instead of chasing all around the world for something that might be or might be not latest scoop. You use your spirit photography to gather the news.
Alignment color - Green.
Night Abilities.
1. (I). Investigation. During the night you can spy on one of the players and see all their guests. If the target had only one guest you know the type of the ability that the guest used.
Passive Abilities.
1. (+). Double Spoiler. You know that Aya Shameimaru is in the game. She is your rival of sorts, If Aya dies, during the night phase you can use her ability instead of yours.
Win condition.

4. Cirno. THE STRONGEST.
You are Cirno and you are the strongest. The strongest fairy, that is. You can control cold. You're pretty easy going and tend to rush into things without thinking it through. Also you're not very smart, however by fairy standard you can be considered almost a genius. Almost. Ever since that incident began you've been quite energetic and have been having lots of fun.
Alignment color - Green.
Night Abilities.
1. (-). Ice Sign "Icicle Fall" - Easy. You attempt to shoot icicles at your target, but for some reason you keep missing them. On the other hand, icicles freeze anyone who tries to visit your target and is using (-) ability. Effectively you block any night actions directed at your target with (-) type.
2. (-). Perfect Freeze. You freeze your target solid, roleblocking  a player of your choosing for the duration of the night. You can't use this ability two nights in a row.
Passive Abilities.
1. (-). Resurrection. If you receive fatal damage, you die and resurrect on the spot. If your motivation is at 100% or more you continue the game, if it's less than 100%, you quit the game. Motivation decreases by 100% after each resurrection. Your initial motivation is at 68%. Your motivation increases by 33% for each passing night.
Win condition.

5. Seija Kijin. Amanojaku Contrarian.
You're Seija Kijin. You have the ability to flip things. Be it objects or people. Also your feelings  are the opposite of the feeling of people around you. But luckily for you, since this incident began, most of the people around you have been sort of on edge and not very happy in general. Which is perfect. You are having fun, they are not, everybody wins.
Alignment color - Green.
Night Abilities.
1. (-). Reverse Polarity. This ability allows you to steal night action results of the selected player.
Passive Abilities.
1. (-). Reverse Ideology. Color alignment checks on you will return Red result.
2. (-). Reverse Hierarchy. If you're targeted by any (x) ability, that action automatically fails, instead, if someone tries to protect or heal you, you'll die. You can't be roleblocked or redirected during the night.
Win condition.

6. Patchouli Knowledge. One Week Magician.
You are Patchouli Knowledge. You are the head librarian of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Usually you  organize books in the library with the help of your assistant - Koakuma. You like to experiment with spells and try new element combinations. You think that this color blindness incident is somehow tied to elements and you decided to investigate this in person.
Alignment color - Green.
Night Abilities.
1. (-). Emerald Megalith. This ability lets you roleblock one player.
2. (-). Bury in the Lake. This ability lets you redirect one player's night action to another player.
3. (x). Royal Flare. This ability lets you kill one player. Because of your poor health, you have to rest during the next night, if you use this ability.
4. (-). Mercury Poison. This ability lets you poison one player. He/She will die during the next night. Targeted player will be given a clue that he/she was poisoned. All this mercury is bad for your health. Your vision is blurred, your head spins and you feel even weaker than usual. You'd rather go and rest. As a result you can't post more than 400 words during the next day phase.
5. (+). Princess Undine. This ability lets you heal one player, protecting him/her from kill attempts. You may target yourself.
6. (I). Satellite Himawari. This ability lets you check alignment color of one player.
7. (~). Philosopher Stone. You can use this ability to mimic one of the abilities 1-6. Type of the ability depends on the ability that you mimic.
You can use any ability only once during an in game week. If game lasts more than 7 days, on the 8th night all your abilities will be reset and you will be able use them all again.
Win condition.

7. Satori Komeiji. Satori Maiden.
You are Satori Komeiji - mistress of the Palace of Earth Spirits. Your ability is to read minds and you tend to say aloud the thoughts of people around you. You're not exactly popular with the rest of Gensokyo because of that.
Alignment color - Green.
Night Abilities.
1. (?). Mind Reading. You copy the ability that the targeted player used this night. You know the name and the type of the copied ability. If you copied an ability that affects more than one player, you'll be notified about that. You can not copy abilities with (?) type.
2. (~)  Recollection. Use the ability that you copied before. Type of ability depends on the copied ability.
Both abilities can be used during the same night. You can have only 1 active Recollection at the time, If you used ability Mind Reading and didn't use ability Recollection, your copied ability is overwritten with the new ability. Upon use Recollection ability is spent and you must use Mind Reading to get another Recollection ability.
Passive Abilities.
1. (+). Recollection: Large Box and Small Box. You split into two copies of yourself. When you are targeted with a (x) type ability at night, that action fails. One time only.
2. (-). Hated. Residents of Gensokyo tolerate you, but it doesn't mean that they're happy being around you. You need one less vote than normal to be lynched. Does not activate during LyLo phase.
Win condition.

8. Sakuya Izayoi. Maid of the Scarlet Devil.
You are Sakuya Izayoi - head maid at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. You do most of the actual work at the SDM, ranging from cleaning to preparing food. Your time manipulation abilities let you do all that with ease. You are also quite skilled with your knives. Your mistress decided not to involve herself with this incident and sent you instead.
Alignment color - Green.
Night Abilities.
1. (+). Luna dial ~ Speed Up. Target of this ability can perform two night actions on the next night. If they have multiple abilities they can use one ability twice or two abilities once at the same time. Target of this ability is notified that it was sped up.
2. (-). Luna Dial ~ Slow Down. Target of this ability is slowed down and their night ability is used on the next night. Targeted player can't change the target or ability they were using, when they were slowed down. Target of this ability is notified that it was slowed down.
3. (?). Sakuya's World. You stop time for everyone for the duration of the night. Everybody's night abilities are stopped. Has priority over everything else on the night it is used. Can be used only once.
Win condition.

9. Komachi Onozuka. Sanzu river Ferryman.
You are Komachi Onozuka. You are shinigami and your main job is to carry spirits of the dead over the Sanzu river to your superior. You're not very diligent at you job and tend to slack off a lot. Which in turn results in scolding from the Yama. You were tasked by her to oversee this incident.
Alignment color - Green.
Night Abilities.
1. (+). Protection from Death. You know when someone is going to die. And since you don't want any more work than you already have, you can manipulate the fate of a person that they don't actually die, unless you want them to. Save the target from one kill attempt during the night.
2. (x). Shinigami's Scythe. As a shinigami you can attempt to kill one player during the night. This ability can be used only once.
Win condition.

10. Toyosatomimi no Miko. True Administrator.
You are Toyosatomimi no Miko. You know everyone's desires, but noone knows yours.
Color alignment - Green.
Night Abilities.
1. (?). Gather Audience. You can invite people to share a QT with. On the night 1 you can invite 2 people, on the following nights you can invite only 1 person.
2. (?). Listen to Their Desires. You can check one player's alignment color, whom you invited to your QT.
Win condition.

Mafia team. Know each other, must kill every night, there could be only 1 night kill per night. One player may use faction kill ability instead of one of their abilities. If there's only one scum player left alive, then they can use one of their abilities and a faction kill at the same time. Wins when everyone other than mafia players is dead, or there's nothing that can prevent it.

11. Marisa Kirisame. The Golden Witch.
You are Marisa Kirisame. You are human and spent most of your life researching and improving your spells. You're not big fan of finesse, since why bother, you can just obliterate everything with your Master Spark. After this incident began you came up with the idea for an awesome secret plan. You even managed to get some people to help you. No one knows what your plan is. But you know, that it's going to involve lots of mushrooms, pretty colors, explosions, LOVE and it's going to be GLORIOUS.
Alignment color - Red.
Night Abilities.
1. (+). Magical Mushrooms. You force feed some of your favorite mushrooms to one of the players. It's a waste to use them like that, but hey, anything goes when that helps you and your team. Target acquires effect Rainbow! It lasts for the duration of the next day phase.
Rainbow! Your vote can't be a hammer vote. Usage of the word "scum" or its derivatives is prohibited. For example, "not-town/anti-town" is fine. "Scum/scummy/scumminess" is not.  You must use ! at least once per post.
If the player breaks the post restriction, they cannot take any actions the following night phase.  If the player breaks the restriction a second time that player becomes the only lynch candidate for the duration of the current day phase with -1 hated modifier penalty. No_lynch is a possible alternative.
Voting restriction doesn't apply during LyLo or MyLo phases, but post restriction still does.
You can eat mushrooms yourself, in which case heat level of your mini-hakkero raises by additional 20%. All voting and post restrictions still apply. You can't use this ability more than twice in a row on the same player. This ability can be used on N0 i.e. during the confirmation phase.
2. (+). Master Spark. Your favorite spellcard. Huge laser that completely obliterates your target. When using it, you can't be roleblocked or redirected. Target can not be healed or protected. It ignores most of the defensive abilities that the target may have. You can use this ability, when someone else from your team is using their Faction Kill ability.
Passive Abilities.
1. (+). Mini-hakkero. Your portable mini-furnace. When heat level inside raises to 120% you can use Master Spark. Initial heat level is set to 0%. It raises by 30% for each passing day and by extra 10% for your vote in final votecount placed between L-2 and the hammer. Heat level can not exceed 120%. Heat level is set to 0% after successful Master Spark use.
2. (+). Ordinary Magician. Despite all your training you're still just human. Alignment color checks will return Green result. Until your first successful nightkill, that is.
3. (?). An Unlikely Alliance. You share a common goal and can talk with your team.
Win condition.
You win, when everyone other than the members of your team is dead, or when there is nothing that could prevent that from happening.

12. Rumia. Youkai of Darkness.
Alignment color - Red.
Somehow you were talked into participating in this mess. After lengthy conversation with Marisa, you agreed to help her. She's likely threatened to Master Spark you in the face, unless you agreed to cooperate, though.
Night Abilities.
1. (-). Dark Side of the Moon. Target of this ability doesn't see the results of their night actions. Their abilities work as usual for the duration of the night.
Passive Abilties.
1. (?). Cloud of Darkness. You are always surrounded by darkness and no light reaches you. You are immune to all investigative abilities.
2. (?). An Unlikely Alliance. You share a common goal and can talk with your team.
Win condition.
You win, when everyone other than the members of your team is dead, or when there is nothing that could prevent that from happening.

13. Koishi Komeiji. Closed Eye of Love.
You are Koishi Komeiji. Unlike your sister, you closed your eye, so you can not read minds anymore. Instead you can influence person's subconscious. You don't really care about things anymore, and just go to places, but that human magician you once met in Moriya Shrine asked you to help her with another scheme of hers. You're not particularly interested or not, but it's something to do anyway.
Alignment color - Red.
Night abilities.
1. (-). Genetics of the Subconscious. You can see the list of all night abilities and passives that the targeted player may have.
Passive Abilities.
1. (?). An Unlikely Alliance. You share a common goal and can talk with your team.
Day Abilities.
1. (?). Danmaku Paranoia. You block the vote of the selected player. Their vote won't count during a votecount. You can't use this ability during LyLo.
Win condition.

14. Alice Murgatroyd. Seven Color Puppeteer.
You are Alice Murgatroyd. You live in the forest of magic and your main occupation is making dolls. Your dream is to make a sentient doll. Marisa asked you to help her with one of inane schemes of her again and against your better judgment you said yes. You're starting to regret your decision, but it might be too late for that.
Alignment color - Red.
Night Abilities.
1. (-). Invisible Wire ~ Be the Puppet. You control one of the players during the night. They perform their night action on the player of your choosing.
2. (+). Hanged Hourai Dolls. You protect your group with 1 time bulletproof protection for the duration of the night. You can not use this ability for the next two nights after the successful use.
Passive Abilities.
1. (+). Little Legion. You're master puppeteer and your dolls do all the work for you. Because of this, your nightkills are untraceable.
2. (?) An Unlikely Alliance. You share a common goal and can talk with your team.
Win condition.

15. Yukari Yakumo. Youkai of Boundaries.
You are Yukari Yakumo. The true culprit behind this incident. You were bored and decided to see how residents of Gensokyo will react to suddenly seeing world in black and white and being able to see only one color. Some only see Green, others only Red and so on. For the sake of equality, and because it's all fun, you manipulated the border of color perception and now you too see the world in black and white. And Purple. Rather fitting after all.
Alignment color - Purple.
Night Abilities.
1. (-). Hide in the Gap. You trap your target in the gap, failing your target's action and all target's incoming night actions. You may gap yourself.
2. (x). Obsolete Line - Trip to the Old Station. Train from the real world. Can't be guarded against. Can't be grazed. The only downside is a long startup time.
Kills your target. When you're using this ability, its effect is delayed and hits target during the next day phase after 24 hours have passed since the beginning of the day phase. Since most of the defensive abilities only work during the night phase, target of this this ability will likely die. You can use this ability only once. When you are using this ability, you can not be roleblocked or redirected .
Passive Abilities.
1. (I). Balance of Motion and Stillness. You learn the type of the action that the gapped player  wanted to use during the night phase.
Day Abilities.
1. (?) Boundary of Human and Youkai. You learn the Role Name of the targeted player. You can't use this ability if you gapped yourself during the night.
Win condition.
You don't really care how this incident is resolved, you only care that it is resolved. You win, when there's only you and one other faction left in the game.

16. Yuyuko Saigyouji. Ghost Princess of the Netherworld.
You are Yuyuko Saigyouji de facto ruler of the Netherworld. Your main ability is quite simple. You can kill anything that can be killed with a thought. You almost never use this ability.
Actually, shortly before the incident began, Yukari visited you and asked you to participate, and if you remember her exact words correctly, she asked you "to make the things interesting".
Alignment color - Pink.
Night Abilties.
1. (x). Invitation to the Netherworld. Kills your target. Any bulletproof abilities work as usual.
Target doesn't die, instead that player becomes a spirit (there will be an in-game flip, as if the target was killed normally). Spirits lose all their abilities and their day vote, if they shared a QT with other players, they're excluded from that QT. The only thing they can do is to post in the thread. Spirit player counts as a dead player for the sake of determining the majority needed for the day lynch.
Passive Abilities.
1. (+). Watchful spirit. One of the spirits watches over you at night. You are informed if someone visited you during the night. Automatically active if you have 1 or more spirits around you.
2. (+). Spirit protection. One of the spirits protects you during the night, blocking one kill attempt directed at you. If protection is successful the spirit leaves the game and goes to the graveyard. Automatically active if you have 2 or more spirits around you.
Day Abilities.
1. (?). Spirit control. You can order one of the spirits to vote for any player. Spirit's vote counts as a normal vote in the votecount. You can use this ability if you have 3 or more spirits around you. Voting spirit goes to the graveyard after the day phase ends.
Win condition.
You win when you are the only player left alive (excluding your spirits) in the game. If there are any spirits left in the game they're are considered winners with you as well. All spirits go to the graveyard upon your removal from the game.

« Reply #440 on: September 02, 2014, 04:04:25 PM »
Aw man I never got to use my epic one-shot vig  :ohdear:

Don't forget my survivor win though :>

also wow town is kind of OP

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #441 on: September 02, 2014, 04:06:14 PM »
I think the problem was that we barely killed the actually green roles, but even then it was pretty ridiculous.

Schezo's N1 preemptive strike on Conq did actually get completely canceled because Moridin "killed him first".

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #442 on: September 02, 2014, 04:07:33 PM »
Well. I think I need to say this one last time.

What the hell mod.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #443 on: September 02, 2014, 04:10:50 PM »
soul-crushing

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #444 on: September 02, 2014, 04:11:04 PM »
The only people that werent bullet proof were the tracker and watcher and raikaria.

Don't lynch me.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #445 on: September 02, 2014, 04:11:49 PM »
Flavorful!

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #446 on: September 02, 2014, 04:11:58 PM »
I think the problem was that we barely killed the actually green roles, but even then it was pretty ridiculous.

Schezo's N1 preemptive strike on Conq did actually get completely canceled because Moridin "killed him first".
Then Moridin's N3 kill completely disappeared because Zak... "vigged him first"?

I still don't understand that part.

>He was going to kill me

:fail:

CF7

« Reply #447 on: September 02, 2014, 04:12:37 PM »
Well. I think I need to say this one last time.

What the hell mod.
Mod is kind of in a conflicted state at the moment. On one hand mod thinks that this was a really good Touhou themed Role Madness game. On other hand mod thinks that this was definitely an experience, after which mod is not sure if he wants to design another role madness setup.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #448 on: September 02, 2014, 04:15:01 PM »
By the way, that's more than 15 pages in less than a day. Crazy stuff.

Even if you gave each character one role, it'd still qualify as role madness. Feel free to design more, just make sure you aren't overloading.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #449 on: September 02, 2014, 04:15:22 PM »
Biggest problems are kills not resolving at the same time plus 1000000 protective roles

Don't lynch me.