Author Topic: Testing out solutions to Touhou 13.5 patch?  (Read 391538 times)

Re: Testing out solutions to Touhou 13.5 patch?
« Reply #450 on: November 04, 2013, 07:42:12 AM »
I don't think. I think I'll put a new link when at least all the skill cards' names will be translated.

« Reply #451 on: November 04, 2013, 07:06:14 PM »
Alright then, thank you, though.

Gamer251

• DJ FlanFlan
  • Too lazy to type long sentences.
« Reply #452 on: November 08, 2013, 02:29:45 AM »
I don't think. I think I'll put a new link when at least all the skill cards' names will be translated.

Didn't I already post a PAK file that contains ALL of the Spell Cards' names translated? @_@

"You ought to watch out, yourself. Even a high-school girl can make her own weapons these days, after all..."

« Reply #453 on: November 08, 2013, 07:36:48 AM »
Right. I don't know why, but I thought there were some missing.
I'll post the v1.0 this evening, maybe tomorrow.

Edit :
Here is the v1.0 :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2x122sufczf7cz0/th135_english_patch_v1_0.exe
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 10:51:56 AM by brliron »

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
« Reply #454 on: November 09, 2013, 05:50:05 PM »
Hey guys? Apparently the letter spacing only works on player 1's side.
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

Quwanti

• Pixel stuff
« Reply #455 on: November 09, 2013, 06:23:58 PM »
I thought everything was translated, but it appears it was not. So honestly, it is not honest to say it is the "full version" (I appreciate the effort though! It looks wonderful). Also, does some of those popularity lines really say "flurry"..?

Gamer251

• DJ FlanFlan
« Reply #456 on: November 09, 2013, 10:12:25 PM »
Right. I don't know why, but I thought there were some missing.
I'll post the v1.0 this evening, maybe tomorrow.

Edit :
Here is the v1.0 :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2x122sufczf7cz0/th135_english_patch_v1_0.exe

So is that a standalone installer?

"You ought to watch out, yourself. Even a high-school girl can make her own weapons these days, after all..."

« Reply #457 on: November 09, 2013, 10:29:24 PM »
So is that a standalone installer?

It is. "th135_english_patch_v1_0.exe" does not require any other files on my end to install correctly. It will do it's thing, and create "th135e.exe", "th135e.pak", "th135eb.pak", and leave the original files intact as well. This means there's no real need to back them up like I did, but as always, it's good practice just in case.

A few card descriptions read as "Not Translated Yet" but that was discussed already I believe and is perfectly fine.

Thanks again guys for all your work!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 10:38:00 PM by SirBlueberry »

« Reply #458 on: November 09, 2013, 10:37:49 PM »
@LadyScarlet :
That's why there were a file named spellname2.act alongside the spellname.act...
Thanks for reporting this. I'll do the v1.01 tomorrow, I think.

@Quanti :
Yes, there still is some text missing. But nearly everything is translated, that's why I decided to call it the v1.0. And also because I make this choice before the v1.30 release...
And for "flurry" : Yes, it seems. If google trad is correct, it seems to be a synonym of "blow". So that don't really surprise me. But maybe google trad is wrong.
I can't read japanese, so I don't know if it's correct or not. Here is the original :

@Gamer251 :
Yes. Basically, th135_english_patch_v1_0.exe is just a big files containing all the files in the install.zip. When it is launched, it extract all its files in a temporary directory, and launches a bat file.
For more details, you can see bat to exe converter.

Kimidori

• Undefined Fantastic Girl, Nue
« Reply #459 on: November 09, 2013, 10:50:13 PM »
is this compatible with HM v1.31?

"No matter what, cute is justice. If you're watching shows without moe, you should really be questioning your life decisions. The creation of 2D anime girls is the pinnacle of human achievement." -Logan M

« Reply #460 on: November 09, 2013, 10:55:08 PM »
It upgrades the game to v1.31.

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
« Reply #461 on: November 09, 2013, 11:51:42 PM »
I have a couple more things to report, too:

No stage animations (characters work fine)

The english icon is shown in the window and the taskbar, but not the folder.
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

« Reply #462 on: November 10, 2013, 12:23:53 AM »
Edit: I misunderstood your first problem. Nevermind. I see your actual problem now and my advice would not help with that. So if you saw it before, please ignore that.

As for the icon things, I'm not getting that here. See here. However, I see you use a different OS than I do, so maybe the icon problem lies there, perhaps in the way they read the icons. I dunno about your animations though.

For those of you working on the patch: If it helps anything, I'm running Vista and things are working as they should.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 12:31:21 AM by SirBlueberry »

Lukesky180

• Knight of the Hungry Ghost
  • Yuyuko-sama!
    • HSE-Endeavor's Robotics Team
« Reply #463 on: November 10, 2013, 12:27:52 AM »
It is. "th135_english_patch_v1_0.exe" does not require any other files on my end to install correctly. It will do it's thing, and create "th135e.exe", "th135e.pak", "th135eb.pak", and leave the original files intact as well. This means there's no real need to back them up like I did, but as always, it's good practice just in case.

A few card descriptions read as "Not Translated Yet" but that was discussed already I believe and is perfectly fine.

Finally, a standalone! Thanks very much for this, brilion.
>This is the little mistress.
>Oh, hello little one!
Is this my dream, the destiny to behold?
~Sister of Scarlet~

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #464 on: November 10, 2013, 01:05:27 AM »

綺麗な連続攻撃 ( Beautiful combo / chain attack )
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Gamer251

• DJ FlanFlan
« Reply #465 on: November 10, 2013, 03:51:31 AM »

I put in there that it's not yet translated due to lack of data on the touhouwiki.
Pardon for that,
And I tried to shorten the spellcard names as I can.

« Reply #466 on: November 10, 2013, 04:52:21 AM »
I put in there that it's not yet translated due to lack of data on the touhouwiki.
Pardon for that,
And I tried to shorten the spellcard names as I can.

Yeah, I figured that would be the reason. This is perfectly acceptable, IMO.  You guys have done a great job with this so far.

I'd help out with the translations myself, if I could, but I don't think it'd turn out very well.

« Reply #467 on: November 12, 2013, 06:08:22 AM »
Which specific spellcards/dialogue have yet to be translated?

I could help update the wiki by putting my own translations, but I need you to point to me what exactly needs to be translated, otherwise I won't be able to give updates on what I have or haven't managed to complete.

« Reply #468 on: November 12, 2013, 08:04:02 AM »
@LadyScarlet :
I searched why it happens, and the problem occurs when we unpack and repack the th135.pak. So for now, I can't do anything for it.
I'll search around the th135arc's sources, I can also try to do the same binary hack than riatre, but it will take some time. For now, you have the choice between this and the looping music. Personally, I prefer this.

@Kaze_Senshi : thanks.

@grgspunk :
I did a post with missing things, some time ago. I just updated it with the list of skill card's descriptions and music comments missing.
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,14754.msg1028072.html#msg1028072

Gamer251

• DJ FlanFlan
« Reply #469 on: November 12, 2013, 10:00:50 AM »
brliron, the spell card spacing for the P2 side is located on data/system/effect too.
The Spell_card2.act or something like that.
It's somewhere like the one for P1. Line 57 was it?
It was fixed for me, but I don't like releasing mine yet since it's -13, and I don't think everyone's gonna like it.

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #470 on: November 12, 2013, 11:45:56 AM »
I think that I can help with some TLs too, are you getting all TLs from the wiki?
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

« Reply #471 on: November 12, 2013, 07:35:26 PM »
@Gamer251 :
Yes, I noticed it. I didn't post an update for some reasons I'm too lazy to explain, but I'll do it soon (maybe this evening).

@Kaze_Senshi :
Nearly all translations are from the wiki. The newspaper, the menus and some other things are from Ciel, and the skill's descriptions are from Gamer251 (and maybe from the wiki, too).

Mesarthim

• Oh no, which direction should I move?
  • Clumsy
« Reply #472 on: November 13, 2013, 02:38:04 AM »
Not sure if it was found or not but in vs COM after beating Kokoro with Reimu there isn't any dialogue.

Still need to see if it happens with other characters or not.

Edit: There was dialogue for one line but not the other battles with Reimu winning. "The power of the gods wins out in the end!" being the only line that displays after battle. Edit 2: "It would be great if we got more worshippers from this!." is a second line. The other lines have not displayed.

When the missing lines are not present, advancing dialogue makes the screen flicker briefly. Might depend on opponent, not just Kokoro.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 04:53:24 AM by Mesarthim »

Hard 1cc: 4 (LLS), 6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW)13 (TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)
Lunatic 1cc: 8 (IN), 9 (PoFV), 11 (SA), 12.8 (GFW), 14 (DDC)
Extra Clear: 4 (LLS) ,5 (MS) ,6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW),13(TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)

« Reply #473 on: November 13, 2013, 07:42:49 AM »
That's "normal". The patched game doesn't handle japanese characters. That's why we didn't let the original text in skill cards' description, when we haven't the translations.
At the end of VS mode, it's the same thing. But as these dialogues aren't patched manually, they are left as is when they aren't translated.
And I think it's because Kokoro wasn't available before v1.20, but her dialogues when she loses in VS mode are rarely translated.

Here is the v1.01 :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cqdjm8gphragh1g/th135_english_patch_v1_01.exe

I fixed the letter spacing for spellcards on P2 side.
Also, I forgot to do this for the v1.0, so I reloaded the translations from the wiki, for the story and the VS mode. I don't know if there were some updates, but if there were, there are in the patch now.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #474 on: November 13, 2013, 08:34:11 AM »
Here is the v1.01 :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cqdjm8gphragh1g/th135_english_patch_v1_01.exe
Decided to finally test this out on my own mostly because of the version number (I was thinking it was 100% by now but seeing how the new cards from 1.30 still don't have their descriptions translated yet I assume it's not).

I found a formatting error while playing through Koishi's story, however:

As you can see, the last line is being cut off a bit, though I dunno if it's using the right font in general. I think in some cases the text seems a bit off centered from the bubble (usually a little lower than it feels like it should be).

« Reply #475 on: November 13, 2013, 06:58:30 PM »
koichi stage7.pl : text overflowing ("going to take the mask of hope from you rignt now !") (We don't see some pixels of the "w", and the "!". Maybe we can let this like it is)
The line ends are calculated from the text length, in characters. But as some characters are smaller than some others, this isn't perfect, sometimes.
Also, if the text is too long, it will put as much characters as it can in the first lines, and all the rest in the last line. That's why we have this.
But if it bother you, we can fix it. I'll edit the post I quoted above to :

koichi stage7.pl : text overflowing ("going to take the mask of hope from you rignt now !")
Manually fixed to :
"How pitiful! In order to prevent you",a15x3_1_3,0,0
"from becoming like me, I'm going to take",a15x3_2_3,0,0
"the Mask of Hope from you right now!\",a15x3_3_3,0,0

Here is what it'll look like :

I'll put it in the next update.

And for the text a bit lower than it should, it's possible. I used the same values for all balloons, but as the balloons aren't identical, maybe sometimes they are a bit upper than usually.
Can you send the balloons where it happens, please ?

« Reply #476 on: November 13, 2013, 07:14:21 PM »
Hello there again. So I try to open the 1.01 and iit tarts up and everything. But then it says the program stops working and has to close out of it.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #477 on: November 13, 2013, 07:17:53 PM »
I found one example against Miko

I think the others are slightly off-centered too as well, but this one is one of the worst, but at least they aren't cut out of the speech bubble besides the one I posted before.

« Reply #478 on: November 13, 2013, 08:03:32 PM »
@MasaakiKagura :
Can you send a screenshot of the moment the game crashes, with the black window's content visible, please ? So maybe I'll can see what happens.

@Gpop :
Ok, so it's for a11x2_*_2. I think I'll have to lower the value by 5 or 10 px.
I'll do it for the next update.

Mesarthim

• Oh no, which direction should I move?
  • Clumsy
« Reply #479 on: November 13, 2013, 08:11:42 PM »
If a replay directory folder is empty it displays red gibberish text.

Hard 1cc: 4 (LLS), 6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW)13 (TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)
Lunatic 1cc: 8 (IN), 9 (PoFV), 11 (SA), 12.8 (GFW), 14 (DDC)
Extra Clear: 4 (LLS) ,5 (MS) ,6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW),13(TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)