Author Topic: Fate/PE Order: Nero's School Festival 2017  (Read 225159 times)

Re: Fate/Summer Order: Race Queens Edition
« Reply #930 on: September 12, 2017, 07:59:30 AM »
After a long wait, F/SN servants rate up is finally coming.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #931 on: September 14, 2017, 03:43:06 AM »
After a long wait, F/SN servants rate up is finally coming.
As a bonus, Story Free Quests are Half AP. God, I'm going to have to grind so many Chimeras...
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

« Reply #932 on: September 14, 2017, 02:09:26 PM »
150 quartz and 3 tickets, only gold servant was emiya. :(

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Fate/PE Order: Nero's School Festival 2017
« Reply #933 on: September 17, 2017, 02:42:30 AM »
150 quartz and 3 tickets, only gold servant was emiya. :(
Well at least you have a decent Archer.

That said though, I've played maybe about two hours of the game over the last day or so and in a sudden bout of good luck I somehow managed to drop four of the five Octoplet Crystals I needed to ascend Nero while farming at Gaul.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

« Reply #934 on: September 17, 2017, 05:09:31 AM »

That said though, I've played maybe about two hours of the game over the last day or so and in a sudden bout of good luck I somehow managed to drop four of the five Octoplet Crystals I needed to ascend Nero while farming at Gaul.

That's nothing, F2P, played 84 days, spent everything and still no 5 star servant. :ohdear:

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #935 on: September 17, 2017, 05:15:51 AM »
That's nothing, F2P, played 84 days, spent everything and still no 5 star servant. :ohdear:
If it makes you feel any better, I love using your Lancelot. He's usually one of my go-to's for support servants.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #936 on: September 17, 2017, 06:51:34 AM »
Rejoice, JP users - 10 million download campaign includes a free non-limited SR of your choice.

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/1000man_ca/

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #937 on: September 17, 2017, 09:18:27 AM »
In before Jack fills most of everyone's Assassin slots now. (almost certainly not)

I mean, Robin Hood is at least very good at single-target nuking if you give him one of the better "Start with X% NP charged" or a Sorcery Ore or something. As long as Poison procs.

If you give Arash something like a Nightless Rose, he'll survive casting Stella. If you give him Verdant Sound of Destruction (or other Buster+ CEs), damage buffs plus the fact that he has literally the highest multi-target multiplier in the game can wipe third-round boards real fast.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 09:23:18 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #938 on: September 17, 2017, 02:05:05 PM »
My luck has spiked for the year on JP -
2 tickets and a 10-roll = Okita NP upgrade,
2 tickets on Nerofest gacha = Brynhildr.

Granted I went from January to summer rerun without a 5-star, but this is a bit ridiculous. Going from having too few Lancers 1.5 years ago to having every limited Lancer both 4-star and 5-star feels hella weird.

In JP news:
We'll be getting 10 quartz soon from the live event.

10 mil download campaign also includes another 30 quartz. This is from a Twitter post that needed to get 100K retweets by next week to get the quartz.

It was done in under an hour. Never underestimate the power of free quartz.

« Reply #939 on: September 17, 2017, 03:13:53 PM »
The other big news on JP side: freebie 4*.

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
« Reply #940 on: September 17, 2017, 03:35:52 PM »
Another other big news on JP.

They're bringing back plausibly the hardest battle in the history of FGO, pre-nerf Nero Redux 2016 Finale.
https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/909432923190837253

Now we can remember the guy who proved whales can win more than dolphins nor landlubbers.
https://mobile.twitter.com/DOA_KAMEN/status/783336729231130625

Atleast now, I've got all sides covered, and I can probably recreate this with my own Waver. Ppl with Merlin might have better plays esp with a zerk like Raikou, for now I'm doing it with Zerkalot.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

« Reply #941 on: September 17, 2017, 03:46:07 PM »
Now we can remember the guy who proved whales can win more than dolphins nor landlubbers.
https://mobile.twitter.com/DOA_KAMEN/status/783336729231130625
8 turns. Jeez.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #942 on: September 17, 2017, 04:56:57 PM »
2030, truly such a strong CE it's better in multiples than limit breaking it.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #943 on: September 17, 2017, 05:11:09 PM »
So...has grinding for chaos claws/[insert gold ascension mat here] ever been this painful pre-daily quest changes? Seriously, somehow just getting one a day proves to be quite daunting. For the record, I'm currently grinding Germania.

EDIT: And right after I post this does one drop at last. Maybe it only drops when I start to feel a part of myself dying on the inside. :V
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 05:17:19 PM by Leon゠Helsing »

Zerviscos

« Reply #944 on: September 17, 2017, 05:40:46 PM »
So...has grinding for chaos claws/[insert gold ascension mat here] ever been this painful pre-daily quest changes? Seriously, somehow just getting one a day proves to be quite daunting. For the record, I'm currently grinding Germania.

EDIT: And right after I post this does one drop at last. Maybe it only drops when I start to feel a part of myself dying on the inside. :V
More painful than now tbph. If you're not in a rush, events usually start to pile you up with mats if you can wait for them, and their nodes usually have better yields. In my case, ascension mats are least of my worries rn in JP, and most I have are abundant at 100+, even newer ones.

IMO, skill gems are the true rare commodities in-game besides Lores and Grails. They're barely in most events asides drops from nodes, and non-existent in their shops. You'll find out later that you've stockpiled hundreds of pieces and monuments because of how many servants you have, but skill gems will always almost be gone. The only events that usually has them are ones with token boxes. Which is why people will farm more than 50 boxes to even 100, because they also give exp cards, ascension mats, qp, and a lot more alongside it.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #945 on: September 17, 2017, 06:59:18 PM »
I mean, Robin Hood is at least very good at single-target nuking if you give him one of the better "Start with X% NP charged" or a Sorcery Ore or something. As long as Poison procs.

If you give Arash something like a Nightless Rose, he'll survive casting Stella. If you give him Verdant Sound of Destruction (or other Buster+ CEs), damage buffs plus the fact that he has literally the highest multi-target multiplier in the game can wipe third-round boards real fast.
That so? I'll have to consider that then. I'm stuck in the "four or five stars are better" train of thought though, haha.

Also, got that last crystal, so I managed to ascend Nero and do her second interlude (golems have never been more annoying). Now all I have to do is wait for the NA version to implement Okeanos and London so that I can somewhat reliably farm Phoenix Feathers and Baby Homunculi in order to ascend Tamamo Cat and Nero to their third stages.

« Reply #946 on: September 18, 2017, 03:13:15 AM »
That so? I'll have to consider that then. I'm stuck in the "four or five stars are better" train of thought though, haha.
There are a ton of characters that are 3* and below that are top tier. You have Leonidas and George who are top tier tanks, you have Cu the Immortal Dog, you have Headhunter Ushiwakamaru, you have pretty much all of the Archers. There are very few characters that are just not good (Geronimo being the most egregious).

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #947 on: September 18, 2017, 04:42:36 AM »
There are a ton of characters that are 3* and below that are top tier. You have Leonidas and George who are top tier tanks, you have Cu the Immortal Dog, you have Headhunter Ushiwakamaru, you have pretty much all of the Archers. There are very few characters that are just not good (Geronimo being the most egregious).
Ah, alrighty. The biggest gaps in my line-up right now are my lack of training any of my lancers, archers, or assassins, so I'll do some research on my own as well to see who's worth training. That said though, thanks for the suggestions as well!

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #948 on: September 18, 2017, 03:28:35 PM »
Just remember, before Merlin made it popular, the person with 'jeane's NP but on a skill button' was a 3* we got for absolutely free at the end of Okeanos :v

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #949 on: September 18, 2017, 05:29:33 PM »
Just remember, before Merlin made it popular, the person with 'jeane's NP but on a skill button' was a 3* we got for absolutely free at the end of Okeanos :v
I'll have to keep him in mind once NA actually gets Okeanos then. It'd be nice if it happened soon, but the consensus seems to be that it'll be implemented sometime after Halloween. ;>;

Zerviscos

« Reply #950 on: September 18, 2017, 07:01:12 PM »
Reminding everyone how top-tier Mashu is, and to max her when you can. Was able to do all challenges without CS, in just 1 try(except Da Vinci cause her node is disgustingly hard), asides Pre-nerf in just 2-3 days, and Mashu was a big part of it.

Taunting and tanking enemy NPs just so the main attackers can survive.

Now, time for me to do the true finale. Pre-nerf 2016. Hope NA also experiences that kind of hell.

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #951 on: September 19, 2017, 07:54:43 PM »
Okeanos confirmed for the 28th in NA.  Farming becoming slightly less terrible soon!

Though that still leaves a big gap before Liz saves the game.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #952 on: September 19, 2017, 09:12:38 PM »
Will Okeanos let me get... one more reverse dragon scale?  I just need one :(

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #953 on: September 19, 2017, 09:19:54 PM »
Okeanos confirmed for the 28th in NA.  Farming becoming slightly less terrible soon!

Though that still leaves a big gap before Liz saves the game.
Yessss. Finally I'll have the means to ascend Nero, Tamamo Cat, and Marie to the third level.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #954 on: September 20, 2017, 09:04:32 AM »
Will Okeanos let me get... one more reverse dragon scale?  I just need one :(
Wiki tells me one's possible during Chapter 6.

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #955 on: September 20, 2017, 12:56:35 PM »
Does the Daily Quest update that comes with Okeanos include Gears in the drop list? I just need one more for my Mama ShirouEmiya.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #956 on: September 20, 2017, 01:29:59 PM »
Wiki tells me one's possible during Chapter 6.

Glorious, thank you.

Soon, Gilgamesh...

Zerviscos

« Reply #957 on: September 20, 2017, 04:56:11 PM »
Does the Daily Quest update that comes with Okeanos include Gears in the drop list? I just need one more for my Mama ShirouEmiya.
I don't think I remember any of the dailies having Infinity Gears in it. IIRC those start dropping in London.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #958 on: September 20, 2017, 05:14:10 PM »
Welp, more waiting then. Hopefully Halloween at least packs some.

« Reply #959 on: September 21, 2017, 05:58:15 AM »
Still didn't get my Artoria, going to save up all my gems for Okita... :(