Author Topic: Dream Touhou game  (Read 23452 times)

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
Re: Dream Touhou game
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2011, 12:09:59 PM »
The Lost Vikings and Gauntlet references are awesome.
That said, Metal Slug/Contra, multi-player brawlers, and Zone of Enders are brilliant ideas.

Are the fan-made games generally lacking in multi-player?  Can't think of too many examples.
Dream game would be something like Superbaseball 2020, but with special moves like Touhou soccer,
ability to create your own roster, and other crazy hi-jinks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoOPckLqAPc

Appears to be abandoned, however...

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2011, 04:58:57 PM »

Zap

• Embodiment of Lightning
  • Shocking, isn't it?
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2011, 08:10:54 AM »
I agree with the following: Touhou remake of-
Elder Scrolls,
Shin Megami Tensei, and
SSBB

And I was thinking possibly like a 3D flying-racing game.

Spaztique

• Writer, Animator, Easy Mode Advocate
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2011, 12:01:01 AM »
I still want to make a 3d 6dof-style Touhou shooter, if only I knew proper coding practice.
Making Touhou music and actually-pretty-decent Walfas animations since 2011!

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2011, 03:53:25 AM »
Simple. Make a battle between remilia and rachel alucard

« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2011, 07:14:19 AM »
Dream game?  (Oh dear God, here I go with this idea)

Well, I would say something like a Touhou version of Space Channel 5 where Iku/Patchy (Cookie for the people who understand why Patchy) is the main character.  The story line would be allong the following of a dance competition in Touhou and the winner will get one wish(corny, yeah, I know :fail:).  A stage would go like in Space Channel 5 where you just try to clear the stage's rules.  At the boss battle, you end up in a danmaku dance battle where you follow the pattern to dodge/graze your opponent's danmaku, while firing off your own.  The game would inclued all of the girls, and you can take a certain people with you to a dance off against each stage, which would allow you to use their spell cards to help you out.  Multiplayer would be one-on-one where in a set period, a player would make a rountine, where the other would copy and make one of their own.  After each stage, players earn points for Rinnosuke's shop where they could spend their points on stuff like alternate costumes/special features.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2011, 07:24:10 AM »

You know there's canonically a whole lot of sides chomping at the bit to start massive wars against one another.

Shin Rokuren

• - 秘剣 -
  • 「ツバメ六連」
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2011, 01:17:37 PM »

OtakuGray

• It's time to D-D-D-DANMAKU!
  • When you lose your way, you can blame the fairies
    • BecauselmGray - AMVs, Replays, Etc...
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2011, 05:36:54 AM »
I would like a touhou mmo. I think that would definitely be popular. You could choose between Human, Fairy, Maiden, Vampire, and Youkai.

You could wander around and visit famous locations like the Scarlet Mansion and Reimu's Shrine. (and make sure you donate.)

It would be neat to see something like that, but I doubt it'll ever get made. Mmorpg's are hard to maintain, especially fanmade ones.