Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114243 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 1)
« Reply #180 on: September 29, 2012, 05:42:17 PM »
That's L-2, I think.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #181 on: September 29, 2012, 05:47:38 PM »
The Seventh Votecount - Too Lazy To Find Music. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Sexy Lady

Shadoweh (1) - C.C.
Dormio (2) - ActionDan, Serela
Hero999 (3) - Zakeri, DrRawr, Shadoweh
Raitaki (1) - Dormio
DrRawr (5) - Hero999, Bardiche, Conq, IHNN, Raikaria
Zakeri (1) - Raitaki

Not Voting - SirChaotick

DRRAWR IS AT L-2

13 alive takes 7 to lynch

||||||10%

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #182 on: September 29, 2012, 05:59:08 PM »
Pretty sure the mod isn't a player in the game (PX said this game wasn't bastard, right)? My guess is that it's a secret double vote...the fact that no one has claimed it makes me lean towards an anti-town sided one. The other possibility is that Shadoweh failed some type of post restriction and the mod vote is some sort of punishment? I dunno.

I recall PX saying during signups that there may be bastard elements.

Also, if someone has a second vote, they may not want to claim if they are townsided, because they would obviously make them a target for the mafia.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #183 on: September 29, 2012, 06:04:26 PM »
Unvotes because mod is voting
Unvotes because its too popular

ಠ_ಠ
##Unvote
##Vote Raitaki
probably has the better chance of flipping scum

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #184 on: September 29, 2012, 06:06:24 PM »
Unvotes because its too popular
...What?

Rawr did you really read my reasoning >_>
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

« Reply #185 on: September 29, 2012, 06:08:10 PM »
yes

##Unvote. Looks like an anti-town party trying to get rid of Shadoweh to me.

Guess I'll vote Zakeri instead

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2012, 06:09:13 PM »
...What?

Rawr did you really read my reasoning >_>

No, he didn't, and in all honesty, it's about what I've come to expect already, and is why he should go.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #187 on: September 29, 2012, 06:10:24 PM »
Ninja'ed by Rawr.

Still, if you read his later posts, it's clear he unvoted because he believed that because it was C.C voting, it was Lelouch behind it as a scum party. He unvoted because of the mod vote, not Shadoweh being at L-1.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #188 on: September 29, 2012, 06:10:43 PM »
"Party" doesn't mean a plural number of people :facepalm:
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

« Reply #189 on: September 29, 2012, 06:20:39 PM »
your reasoning on why  should go is no better either,

Highly unimpressed. He has not given any reads, 90% of his posts are one sentence [If that k is not a sentence.]. He's still on Hero999, which he admitted is a prod vote, and he's acted since then. I want to hear more from you.

because of my one liners and me not removing my vote while i was at my gynecologist. Also my posts after hero999 did post were all questions directed at him, if i still have suspicion of him why should i unvote him(yet again less then 100 actual posts were made at this time, wtf kind of reads were you expecting?)

-cut-
useless blabber people followed up on, excuses for people to hop off the wagon really

-cut- uhhh what?

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #190 on: September 29, 2012, 06:23:57 PM »
The "anti-town party" I talked about was whoever I thought had the Lelouch role, not the bunch of people on Shadoweh's bandwagon :<

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #191 on: September 29, 2012, 06:27:18 PM »
because of my one liners and me not removing my vote while i was at my gynecologist. Also my posts after hero999 did post were all questions directed at him, if i still have suspicion of him why should i unvote him(yet again less then 100 actual posts were made at this time, wtf kind of reads were you expecting?)

You seem to have ignored what I said about This Post

This post is pretty damning because of a few things:

1: Your tone. You're saying 'screw you' for crying out loud. That is not a good way to make yourself popular.
2: You react with ' using that as a scum or town tell is fucking stupid.', when I didn't use your contribution length as a town or scum tell. Which makes me HIGHLY suspicious.

Note at this point you still did not remove your prod vote. You've only just done so.

As for reads before 100 posts?

Bard's first reads came at #30

I had one as early as post #35 on Bard

Actiondan had one on my by 36

Conq's #61

Need I go on? This is just from before you dissappeared.

The 'what do you expect by post 100?!' cry you are letting out means NOTHING.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #192 on: September 29, 2012, 06:29:06 PM »
Clarrifying on your Hero999 vote, if you were keeping it as more than the prod vote you initially placed it as, you should have said so and why, so we didn't take it as simply a prod anymore.

« Reply #193 on: September 29, 2012, 06:34:01 PM »
sorry for not being those people? id also not take actiondan seriously for everything that he has said so far(even his claim). Also my tone is for the bullshit misrep thats coming out on wanting to vote me.

-cut-  if you dont have the reading comprehension to determine that im questioning hero999 because im suspicious of him then i just cant help you

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #194 on: September 29, 2012, 06:39:30 PM »
It would help my, and presumably everyone else's, opinions of you if you cut out using ad hominems as core arguments against arguments brought against you.

Conqueror

« Reply #195 on: September 29, 2012, 06:40:43 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Dormio

I hate everything.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

« Reply #196 on: September 29, 2012, 06:42:20 PM »
It would help my, and presumably everyone else's, opinions of you if you cut out using ad hominems as core arguments against arguments brought against you.
nope

Conqueror

« Reply #197 on: September 29, 2012, 06:43:33 PM »
drrawr is probably town now; let's run up Dormio because he hasn't done anything town.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #198 on: September 29, 2012, 06:45:43 PM »
drrawr is probably town now; let's run up Dormio because he hasn't done anything town.

What is it that gives you the impression that drrawr is town? Because I've seen nothing that suggests so.

And in all honesty he deserves to be lynched just for his attitude.

Conqueror

« Reply #199 on: September 29, 2012, 06:50:28 PM »
What is it that gives you the impression that drrawr is town? Because I've seen nothing that suggests so.
I can read minds. Well, I don't actually have a town read on him, but I don't have a scum read on him anymore (his defense seems decently honest), while I do have a scum read on Dormio!
And in all honesty he deserves to be lynched just for his attitude.
X
We're playing spot the mafia, not spot the asshole.

« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2012, 06:51:11 PM »
because conq is being more reasonable, rather then scrambling to find any reason to misrep me

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #201 on: September 29, 2012, 06:53:45 PM »
Then let me adjust my question. What is it that makes you think Dormio is scum now? He dosen't exactly have much to go on, after all.

I apologize about the outburst about Drrawr's attitude. He's getting on my nerves with his 1 line posts, ad hominems, lack of meaningful contribution, and flaky defenses such as 'you expect me to have reads by post 100?'.

Conqueror

« Reply #202 on: September 29, 2012, 06:54:11 PM »
Read Dormio's posts; he had completely no opinion on the Shadoweh and Hero wagons, which were big at the time he made his latest post. Instead he continues to tunnel on Raitaki for ~*wording*~. If he was town I'd imagine he'd at least make an effort to acknowledge the biggest wagons or say he didn't understand them or something. Dormio is scum, let's lynch him.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #203 on: September 29, 2012, 06:56:49 PM »
I just woke up and want to say quickly that I don't have anything that would cause the mod to vote me in my role.
For those who asked: No, I claimed something akin to vengeful. Though right now I want to point out someone tried to kill me with a mod vote. Probably not a townie! I bet it was Bard. It would be revenge for that time with the invisible votes. O_O

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #204 on: September 29, 2012, 06:58:37 PM »
Well if scum tried to kill Shadoweh with a mod vote when Shadoweh's claimed vengeful, then both Shadoweh and Hero are town. Let's lynch Dormio scum. He hates Maizono too; what a jerk.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #205 on: September 29, 2012, 06:59:13 PM »
Read Dormio's posts; he had completely no opinion on the Shadoweh and Hero wagons, which were big at the time he made his latest post. Instead he continues to tunnel on Raitaki for ~*wording*~. If he was town I'd imagine he'd at least make an effort to acknowledge the biggest wagons or say he didn't understand them or something. Dormio is scum, let's lynch him.

Indeed, he keeps pushing his FoS and ignores the current situation.

Is that inherently a scum move, however? Pushing on who you think is scum over the current discussion going on?

I see your point of view, I'm just more convinced of Rawr scum over Dormio scum.

Conqueror

« Reply #206 on: September 29, 2012, 07:02:12 PM »
Is that inherently a scum move, however? Pushing on who you think is scum over the current discussion going on?
It's not scummy to push who you think is scum; completely ignoring the main lynch targets on the other hand is scummy because it lets you avoid any of the potential fallout under the excuse that you were tunneling. Even when Dormio tunnels as town, he makes an effort to look at the people who are mostly likely to be lynched. This isn't what he's doing here.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #207 on: September 29, 2012, 07:04:31 PM »
##Unvote for now.
rawr is doing stuff.  I'd rather have someone who's putting in effort than someone who's done basically nothing.

Shadormio: plead your cases.

-cut-
Shadoweh is doing stuff, Dormio is not.  Shadoweh comments on recent events, Dormio does not.
##Vote Dormio
tentatively.

We're playing spot the mafia, not spot the asshole.
Though ironically Dormio still gets picked there  :V

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #208 on: September 29, 2012, 07:05:24 PM »
Very well then.

##Vote: Dormio

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #209 on: September 29, 2012, 07:11:23 PM »

CAN I FINISH POSTING OR WHAT

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia