Author Topic: Yukkuri Breed and Collection  (Read 4412 times)

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
Yukkuri Breed and Collection
« on: August 02, 2015, 02:17:05 PM »
Anyone familiar with this 3D Yukkuri simulation game?

I just want to ask something...  Why is it when I download the game, there are no icons for performing various actions on your yukkuris?  It's not that they aren't there; they are there, but you cannot see them, and you can still click them if you click on where they are supposed to be.  I watched videos and played the browser version, and those icons are there.  Am I missing something in the downloaded version?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Yukkuri Breed and Collection
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 02:21:28 PM »
I'm not familiar with it, but I'm interested. Where can this game be found (since you said there's a browser version so I assume it really is free and this isn't another piracy oopsie thread)

If the browser version works fine but the buttons are mysteriously missing in the downloaded one (yet still work if you click where they were), it may be a GFX bug related to your card or something. That's a crappy answer, of course, but I won't be able to say much more until I see the game.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 03:40:39 PM »
Yeah, it's free.

http://cooljampan.web.fc2.com/details1007.html

If you want the browser one only:
 https://3592975cb04fceb9c7645ba3fed05d9281bdface.googledrive.com/host/0BytIrLYjc6nzeWFaRWpBckVmeEU/WebYukkuriKansatsu.html

Also, are there any other ways to move around?  You move around by dragging around your mouse, and it's a huge pain...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:22:35 PM by game2011 »

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 12:01:23 AM »
i have no idea what to do

Also, are there any other ways to move around?  You move around by dragging around your mouse, and it's a huge pain...
It says on the title screen that it's on Google Play, so I'm guessing that it's meant for a touch screen on a phone or a tablet.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Otaku

• Like the wiiiiind!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 07:38:42 PM »
A yukkuri game!? Where can i download it!?