Author Topic: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Day 2]  (Read 70337 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Day 2]
« Reply #300 on: December 23, 2018, 02:47:29 PM »
BT:"I read the last 120 posts, and I'm willing to lynch anyone except the townest person here, the literal confirmed town, and myself!" Oh, and Zakeri I guess. I'm -trying- not to just think it's a Bt/Zak scumteam here I really am.

Honestly Polaris reads as angry town to me. And this is WIFOM but if I was Polly and scum I'd just nightkill the hell out of Raikaria, it's a good nk target isn't it? Avoids the whole "I didn't want to talk to him so I yelled and left" situation... that's more of a supporting reason though, I came to the conclusion I think Polly is town before ever thinking about that.

OK I'm gonna go actually reread BT/Dorms/PX and think about it things more. Raikaria still is not scum. Is there enough Zak to actually reread on???

And Delurk could potentially put us at 2-3 tomorrow, LYLO. How do you interpret that as 'safe'?
um
because 2-4 is also lylo. Lynch, nightkill, 2-2, town loss.

It's lylo EITHER WAY, so, yeah, we should delurk someone if we can.

Sorry kimmy, but I'd rather the slot be gone than enter d3 lylo with someone who's been in the game for 24 hours. :C Of course though, the decision is not up to me, there, if you end up in here I'm not complaining. <3
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #301 on: December 23, 2018, 03:14:45 PM »
kinumi replaces ActionDan effective immediately.

No hydra is created.

VOTECOUNT
PX (3): Polaris, WHMZakeri, BT
BT (1): Raikaria

EoD Timer

Flavour you missed out on has to do with Angels, everyone being dead, yada yada... I'm sorry, I just can't. ;_; Laziest mod ever.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 03:17:02 PM by Bardiche »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #302 on: December 23, 2018, 03:27:43 PM »
ugh everything about this reread is making me want to throw bt and zak in a couples dumpster

I know I'm being really biased but it feels like BT just dances around lynching Zakeri and then totally tries to brush him off after the claim and not care anymore. They both try to set up a quickwagon on dorms, Zak isn't claiming the BT rolecop but they're best buds now apparently after wanting eachother dead?

polly is still angry town for most of d1

PX lurked too much to really do anything other than claim he might be classic lurkscum cruising along. I wouldn't really mind delurking him instead of dan but can we PLEASE get rid of one? I'd rather delurk dan because he existed less

I actually think dormio's pretty good for most of d1, I think it's dumb that he starts voting SB for SB thinking it might be good to delurk twice during the game. Bad planning =/= scummy planning. He realizes this soon and moves his vote back off, but his endgame d1 is pretty much just voting not-me-over-me? Still, I think otherwise he's not that bad looking? Like, I'd definitely not lynch him before the other 3 guys.
Quote from: BT
You also think someone lynchblocked him and that suggests that he's town.
The lynchblocker is probably town, and town can easily Be Wrong and lynchblock a scum lynch. The lynchblock means nothing.

When I reread, BT's Dormio suspicion is LITERALLY JUST SHEEPING. Other than prodding when Dormio dropped his dumb SB vote to retake the BT vote he'd used most of the day, but that's just easy pickings. BT's d1 is actually worse than I thought it was, on reread. It really just looks like him going, Oh Hey, People Suspect Dormio, Let's Quickwagon Him Now That Zak Claimed.

yeah. I want to lynch bt or zak.
##Vote:BT

Cut:Ok ActionDan got replaced. Hi  Kimmyyy <3
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #303 on: December 23, 2018, 04:17:20 PM »
ugh everything about this reread is making me want to throw bt and zak in a couples dumpster
It's like I'm being shipped with Zak or something

Look, I started coming around to the Dormio Lynch when SB mentioned that he's been voting me for 24 hours for pretty assumptuous reasons without updating the vote. Before that point I actually leaned town on the guy.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #304 on: December 23, 2018, 04:18:10 PM »
Of course I'm talking about being shipped some fresh new defibrillators

« Reply #305 on: December 23, 2018, 04:18:34 PM »
mango

considering nobody posted since i left other than my tentative town reads and serela, here are some assorted fruits thoughts. (i'm on my phone, did zak post before or after i left? he doesn't count)

bt you misunderstand why i ignored raikaria, it's not because i suspected him it's because i believe there is a fundamental incompatibility in our thought processes that would keep us from actually being productive if we were to continue talking in private

re: whoever governated zak (assuming it's some form of governor for the sake of simplicity and use of the word governated), it feels like a scum move to me because at the very least feels like it hurt town more than it helped.

« Reply #306 on: December 23, 2018, 04:25:47 PM »
lychee

i guess if i start from the thinking point that the lynch block was scum, i guess i have to consider the scenario where zak is scum whose lynch was blocked by (himself/a buddy?) and meanwhile he fakeclaimed (or realclaimed? could be a scum rolecop)

eh this is approaching speculation territory. i'll go back and reread zak instead

« Reply #307 on: December 23, 2018, 04:40:10 PM »
yuzu

lmao remember that one part in day 1 where zak was like "oh no looks like i am being suspected. oh well" and bt posted the tuxedo mask meme in response

there's a possible scenario here where zakeri knew he had a governor on his side and wasn't worrying too much about his lynch? (kinda like how bt described serela's posts as "relaxed" which turned out to be because of serelapony's role)

(if this was, like, a book, bt's serela observation would have been great foreshadowing for the serelapony character arc)

« Reply #308 on: December 23, 2018, 04:40:32 PM »
CELERY!  ♥️

I-I-I'll try my best to play mafia, I'm a little scared.

Um...I don't want to vote celery or raikaria, they're so wholesome! <3 Raikaria feels like he's trying hard to catch the bad guys...

I uhhh I'm wary of Polaris...he didn't say much about failing to lynch zakeri...does that make him a bad guy?

Maybe zakeri is a bad guy if we couldn't lynch him on day 1! If he was town wouldn't the mafia let him get lynched?

I don't want to vote BT THEY SEEM VERY CUTE AND WHOLESOME! ♥️ isn't it better to vote zakeri? If zakeri is mafia we don't know for sure about BT. Maybe mafia wanted to cop a good town for information?

PX... I feel scared looking at their posts.  They didn't do anything and just voted one guy...

We can do it everyone! 

« Reply #309 on: December 23, 2018, 04:42:03 PM »
##vote:zakeri

« Reply #310 on: December 23, 2018, 04:44:05 PM »
white sapote

oh god i'm feeling it

another fundamental incompatibility

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #311 on: December 23, 2018, 05:47:51 PM »
because 2-4 is also lylo. Lynch, nightkill, 2-2, town loss.

It's lylo EITHER WAY, so, yeah, we should delurk someone if we can.

I popped in for a quick read, I am currently busy with clerical matters, such as my prayers.

However I saw this and had to quickly respond.

Serela, do you know what MYLO and LYLO mean?

MYLO = Mislynch and lose

LYLO = Lynch or Lose

2/4 is MYLO. No lynch is an option in 2/4

2/3 is LYLO. The Righteous must lynch or they lose.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #312 on: December 23, 2018, 06:48:24 PM »
raikaria
please explain to the class
why you'd rather give the mafia another nightkill via no-lynching in mylo
instead of killing a lurker who might be scum

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #313 on: December 23, 2018, 06:51:13 PM »
please keep in mind scum is allowed to NO KILL if they feel like the nk won't help them so there is no world where that is actually beneficial

unless you desperately want 48 more hours of discussion in which case mafia please nightkill me to save me from this world

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #314 on: December 23, 2018, 09:19:58 PM »
Firstly, I shall open this post by expressing my apologies for my extended absence.
Now that formalities are out of the way, I shall append the following to my post:
##DeLurk: PX
##Vote: BT

As outlined within my prior posts [55] [56], there are a few issues that I had with BT's posts during the first Day Phase.
The first being that BT's first serious vote [6], was based solely on the fact that SB was third on wagon. Now, given that these events transpired fairly early into the Day Phase, I realize that this point does not hold as much weight but it is still something that I keep in mind.
The next point that I wish to restate is regarding BT asking why he and PX are receiving pressure for making votes with minimal reason while Zakeri is not [23a]. As mentioned in my prior post [56], I feel that this is indicative of a state of mind that is attempting to shift blame rather than actively search for criminals.
Now, he does address this point within a later post [23b], however this seems like a weak reason to me given the existence of other lurkers at the time such as ActionDan and PX.

Moving on from this, I shall now address BT's posts regarding myself that occurred later during the first Day Phase.
As mentioned recently by Serela [57], a majority of BT's reasoning for voting myself [58] during the first Day Phase involved borrowing SB's reasoning for the most part and his further posts regarding myself [59] [60] [61] do not add any of his own reasoning.
In addition to this, the switch from having left his vote on Zakeri for most of the day to voting for myself and thinking that Zakeri is almost certainly town [61] seems quite unnatural to me.
Now, if we take a look at BT's more recent opinion regarding myself [62], it is again quoting SB rather than using much of his own reasoning. In addition to this, the reasons BT provides regarding myself are uninteresting. To break them down individually:
  • Dormio's cases have been cherrypicked - Please clarify this matter.
  • his engagement is unhelpful - Please clarify this matter by providing your definition of unhelpful. I have stated my opinions with regards to who I believe to be a criminal and provided the reasoning for these opinions. Does this contradict your definition of helpful?
  • and I'll add that he wasn't helpful towards deadline - I added a vote to my counterwagon as the lynch that I wished for did not appear to have a chance at succeeding.
  • didn't budge about Zakeri's claim - I fail to see how a claim should make me want to vote for myself.
  • declined to claim himself - I fail to see why you require access to my confidential documentation.
  • and hasn't posted even a good morning post so far - guten Morgen

In addition, regarding BT's most recent posts [63], I request that BT provide an explanation so as to why SB mentioning that I have been voting for BT for the majority of the day is worse than BT voting for Zakeri for most of the day for non-contribution towards the continuation of the game state when ActionDan and PX existed at the time.

[6] I'm a rogue. Wanna see what I can do to you with a tongue depresser? Because that's what you're gonna get for being third on the wagon.
[23a] So here's my diagnosis: Zak is allowed to vote really cryptic like, why are PX and I not?
[23b] I'm voting Zak because it seemed like he disliked the Serela wagon (and the late joiners on it) because of vote tallies (hence his vote) but then he figured out vote tallies don't matter as much as they usually do and then proceeded to do fuck all and leave.
[55] Following my previous line of questioning towards BT [18a] [18b], his vote on SB [6] seems quite lazy to me. His followup vote on Serela [19] further builds this sentiment that BT is not actively attempting to find the traitors in our midst that would prefer to live in a world without rules to govern our behaviors and instead looking for easy targets for the lynch.
[56] The first statement that I wish to address is BT's initial argument against Zakeri [23a]. What I find interesting about the argument presented within this post [23] is that he argues with the people attacking him by stating that WHMZakeri is guilty of the same crimes that he has committed and appears to be affected more by the fact that WHMZakeri is not being prosecuted for committing the same crimes as himself rather than the fact that he has been accused of a crime himself.
[57] When I reread, BT's Dormio suspicion is LITERALLY JUST SHEEPING. Other than prodding when Dormio dropped his dumb SB vote to retake the BT vote he'd used most of the day, but that's just easy pickings. BT's d1 is actually worse than I thought it was, on reread. It really just looks like him going, Oh Hey, People Suspect Dormio, Let's Quickwagon Him Now That Zak Claimed.
[58] I'd add on the topic of Dormio but I agree with what SB's saying and can't think of anything else that looked weird. I mean, I have my doubts too, 'cause I remember posts that made me think town pro-activity, but I know Dormio's capable of that. Muu. Amaurosis fugax.
[59] Why not Dormio. Salpingoophorectomy.
[60] OK but at least Zak claimed. Hello.
[61] Last chance for any of you stragglers to switch to Dormio. I'm pretty certain that Zak is town at this point. Blood infusion.
[62] I'm going to parrot the mentally deceased guy's argument here - Dormio's cases have been cherrypicked, his engagement is unhelpful, and I'll add that he wasn't helpful towards deadline, didn't budge about Zakeri's claim, declined to claim himself, and hasn't posted even a good morning post so far.
[63] Look, I started coming around to the Dormio Lynch when SB mentioned that he's been voting me for 24 hours for pretty assumptuous reasons without updating the vote. Before that point I actually leaned town on the guy.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #315 on: December 23, 2018, 09:57:17 PM »
I'll answer your request first:

In addition, regarding BT's most recent posts [63], I request that BT provide an explanation so as to why SB mentioning that I have been voting for BT for the majority of the day is worse than BT voting for Zakeri for most of the day for non-contribution towards the continuation of the game state when ActionDan and PX existed at the time.
Sure, if I were doing to Zak exactly what you were doing to me, I'd have room for pause, except I didn't notice at the time because I'm not busy scumhunting my own slot.
Kinda mean of me, because you can expect me to do self-reflection once in a while. I dunno, maybe I used to do that years ago. I'm rusty.

That's beside the point: I'm gonna argue that you and I weren't doing the same thing. For one, I thought my own reasons for voting Zak were accurate. I should think so, because I'm the one who thought of them. Meanwhile, SB pointed out that your vote doesn't do my slot justice, and I looked back and it, said, "yeah, he's right", and started disliking your case. Lemme highlight the parts of your case and talk about 'em:

##Vote: BT

Following my previous line of questioning towards BT [18a] [18b], his vote on SB [6] seems quite lazy to me. His followup vote on Serela [19] further builds this sentiment that BT is not actively attempting to find the traitors in our midst that would prefer to live in a world without rules to govern our behaviors and instead looking for easy targets for the lynch.
PX's behaviors [20] also display a similar level of apathy however given that he has only made the one post he may still be acting within rule 3 [1] and so I intend on pursuing this line of thought at a later time.
Here you argue that I'm looking for easy targets. I mean, I thought this was fine at the time. A little annoying since I wasn't going for "easy targets", because I wasn't looking for targets, my SB and Serela votes were 100% pressure votes and this was the first 24 hours of the game hello

Now that I have some more time available to myself, I shall create a post further detailing my thoughts on PX and BT from my prior post [22] as necessitated by BT's recent stream of posts which shall be referred to within the appendix as necessary.
The first statement that I wish to address is BT's initial argument against Zakeri [23a]. What I find interesting about the argument presented within this post [23] is that he argues with the people attacking him by stating that WHMZakeri is guilty of the same crimes that he has committed and appears to be affected more by the fact that WHMZakeri is not being prosecuted for committing the same crimes as himself rather than the fact that he has been accused of a crime himself.
Now, this is simple speculation on my part, but I am still presenting the following statement as part of my case: I believe that the above speculation suggests that BT is not mounting a defense against the accusations surrounding himself as he holds a guilty conscience and is instead focused on searching for a scapegoat onto which he can push the blame.
This speculation on my behalf is supported by BT's next post [23b] explaining why he is voting for WHMZakeri. Within this post, there is no mention of why WHMZakeri should be voted for as opposed to himself or PX, the two mentioned within BT's prior post [23a]. I believe that this failure to address this issue supports my speculation that BT is searching for a scapegoat to push the blame onto rather than actively searching for those who would disregard the rules of civil conduct.
This is the worse post. Here you try to spin some story that I'm looking for a scapegoat. What does that even mean? Of course I'm going to find a lynch target, what else do you expect?

The accusation that I'm not defending myself because I have a guilty conscience is poppycock. I'm town, why should I give a shit what people think? I'm gonna post about things I think are suspicious and people will eventually get on my side. Scum are the sensitive ones, they're the ones who are stuck defending themselves most of the time.

The story here is that I'm not defending myself but instead looking for someone to wagon, which is called playing the game. Instead you call it "scapegoating".

The last bit about ignoring PX and myself is triggered because I compared my vote, PX's vote and Zak's vote, but that's because I wanted to see what Rai thought about those votes before-and-after. I said as much back then, but I'm not sure you noticed...

By the way, if you read that post, I mentioned that I found your explanation for my actions confusing. That's why what SB said later clicked so well with me. "Didn't I think that case was confusing? Maybe it was maliciously so."

I didn't have to do this in-depth, but I wanted to. Enjoy the soothing analgesia.

If anyone wants to see why I agree with SB then this is the post for you.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #316 on: December 23, 2018, 10:01:19 PM »
Addendum: I don't care that I'm parroting SB, because I think he's right. The last post should tell you why.

« Reply #317 on: December 23, 2018, 10:05:58 PM »
mangosteen

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't polaris also kind of blatantly parrot SB the other day???

~ someone who isn't polaris

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #318 on: December 23, 2018, 10:07:17 PM »
The next point that I wish to restate is regarding BT asking why he and PX are receiving pressure for making votes with minimal reason while Zakeri is not [23a]. As mentioned in my prior post [56], I feel that this is indicative of a state of mind that is attempting to shift blame rather than actively search for criminals.
Now, he does address this point within a later post [23b], however this seems like a weak reason to me given the existence of other lurkers at the time such as ActionDan and PX.
I'm gonna mention this one last time because I got too mad about "scapegoating" in the earlier post.

I asked Raikaria "why not Zak over me or PX". Only him. I asked him this because I thought his reasons should apply to Zak, and wanted to see what he thought of that and what he'd do. That's the only reason I brought that up.

You got hung up on that post to conjure an entire story about me shifting blame, where that's the only place I did something you could mistake as shifting blame. And mistake you did.

Proteinuria. Troponin. Intussusception.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #319 on: December 23, 2018, 10:10:52 PM »
Dormio: I didn't like his insistence of one point on BT ignoring the rest of BT's posts, do not feel like his refusal to claim is scum minded, do not like his disappearance at the end of the day, however his latest post seems fine for now

Serela: His posts later on in day 1 did not seem like scum posting to me, just mostly posting

Polly: Need to read on?

Raikaria: His 286 post really alarms me. First his statement that his ability automatically makes him town. I don't like his suspicion on Polly because Townies are people too and they can dislike someone and not share information if they want to. Hiding information from everybody is sometimes better than sharing it with the guilty, but he seems vehemently against the idea. He's posting a "gotcha" point on BT ignoring the correction he made afterwards on an incorrect word and then using the exact same point to paint Zakeri guilty (the idea that Zak is fakeclaiming rolecop).

Roles do not indicate any alignment, it's how they're used.

The fact that nobody spoke up about the ability that saved Zakeri leads me to believe that it is scum aligned.

Zakeri's claim, I'm feeling 50/50 about if it's true or not. Zak flipping scum would indict BT but I'm not feeling BT being scum so instead I'll point my vote towards who I think is misleading people the most

##Vote: Raikaria

Helpful tip: An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #320 on: December 23, 2018, 10:13:21 PM »
I'll shore it up to that I don't like Raikaria using really shoddy reasoning to paint blame onto pretty much everybody, mostly BT and Zakeri though.

Helpful tip: Curiosity killed the cat

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #321 on: December 23, 2018, 10:15:16 PM »
    • Dormio's cases have been cherrypicked - Please clarify this matter.
    I think I just did.

• his engagement is unhelpful - Please clarify this matter by providing your definition of unhelpful. I have stated my opinions with regards to who I believe to be a criminal and provided the reasoning for these opinions. Does this contradict your definition of helpful?
    • and I'll add that he wasn't helpful towards deadline - I added a vote to my counterwagon as the lynch that I wished for did not appear to have a chance at succeeding.
    I meant more in a "not helpful for pushing the game state" sort of way. If I have to prod minimal content out of you then you're not being helpful. Plus, I don't remember you taking an active role in the end-of-day wagons.

• didn't budge about Zakeri's claim - I fail to see how a claim should make me want to vote for myself.
    It wasn't always you-or-him. It was only you-or-him in the last, like, 10 minutes of the day. You coulda said something sooner, but you waited until you were being flash wagoned.

• declined to claim himself - I fail to see why you require access to my confidential documentation.
    I dunno, if I were being flash wagoned, and my claim could save town a mislynch, I think I'd claim. But this is a weaker point so whatever.

• and hasn't posted even a good morning post so far - guten Morgen
    Guten-fucking-tag.

Also glomerulonephritis.

« Reply #322 on: December 23, 2018, 10:17:03 PM »
    did you know? an apple a day keeps a doctor away :V

i'm actually amazed at how much i agree with almost all of PX's one post

vote change pending a reread (or more like a re-skim) of recent posts

BT

• I never talk to you
    « Reply #323 on: December 23, 2018, 10:21:06 PM »
    Raikaria: His 286 post really alarms me.
    286 is mine. Use a direct link instead, you'll be a regional hero.

The fact that nobody spoke up about the ability that saved Zakeri leads me to believe that it is scum aligned.
    If mafia decided to postpone or cancel (can't decide) the lynch on purpose, and Zak is town, why would they? To let the one-shot rolecop use his role before dying? Doesn't make sense to me.

Fibrinoid necrosis.

BT

• I never talk to you
    « Reply #324 on: December 23, 2018, 10:24:56 PM »
    oh god i'm feeling it

another fundamental incompatibility
    I was just reaidng back but ngl this is a huge big bang theory moment of yours

splenomegaly.

BT

• I never talk to you
    « Reply #325 on: December 23, 2018, 10:25:58 PM »
    ^ it makes you sound like a huge nerd

Vasodilator.

« Reply #326 on: December 23, 2018, 10:26:11 PM »
    acai, the superfruit

ok honestly maybe a good chunk of that was me going "yes!!! yes!!! someone else agrees raikaria doesn't make any sense!!!!!"

given that i don't actually think raikaria is scum and px seems to have missed serela's innocent child reveal, i think he needs a followup post

« Reply #327 on: December 23, 2018, 10:27:48 PM »
    "You confess that you do not understand why your lynch failed."
    exacte.
    "The night phase was 24 hours. Zakeri had more than enough time to notice that mistake and send an updated order."
    Non, non, non, That is incorrect.
    My action is actually a day action submitted in private. when I said "I have decided to investigate BT and will post zhe results as I get zhem." I meant that I had already submitted the request to investigate. I did not get results until The Lord returned at day's ends. Because day was over (and also because the results had been sent to me already) I could not reflect and change les avis.
    For the record, when I submitted the request, there were two hours left in the day. Afterwards I was too absorbed in my own lynch to consider changing targets. I do regret not being able to.

---

I don't like Zakeri's lack of scumhunting D1.

BT frankly dosen't seem to be scumhunting much either; just parking on a D1 lurker.
    Also the fact BT is not listening to the congregation further supports the concept that he is not looking for sin.
    I have not seen much hunting for Sinners from you either. In fact, I have seen quite a lot of evidence that you have no intention to do so, such as your statement to tunnel on my from yesterday, and evidence today that you are not reading even the post you are responding to,

This repetition is striking me in a funny sense. I cannot tell if it is merely tunnel vision or if this is some sort of attempt at illusory truth.

During the later half of le premier jour, PX had only made three posts. One stating he was not here. One stating he was still not here. One stating he was still not here, but also that he would vote for me. Considering my position I find this highly scum motivated. I can understand if you find the content regarding this case unsatisfactory, but it is something I think is worth pursuing information.

for that matter, because of the suspicion this has given me, I've decided to go over your posts and I spot a clear disconnect. In #153 you deflect the lurker hunt from PX to actiondan, including a change of vote to go with it, and in addition, you add in a defense for PX's lack of activity by reminding other that he has promised content. A lot of your other content for the rest of dayone follows this pattern as well. in 184, Raikaria posts reads on everyone, mentioning how "unhelpful" PX's vote on me was but also subconciously ranking Actiondan higher priority. 214 and 240 create a pattern of "I believe PX is the worst, but Zakeri is the decided wagon for the day." Which is odd because he doesn't even bother mentioning actiondan even though that was his vote before consolidating onto me. Then it ends in post 252, where Raikaria claims he was pushing PX as the #1 lynch for the day.

When compared to Raikaria's actions today, where he dismisses the votes on PX as "absolutely not scumhunting"... il est m?fiant

BT

• I never talk to you
    « Reply #328 on: December 23, 2018, 10:33:55 PM »
    I think I figured out a reason why a town governor might wanna hide that they're a used-up one-shot town governor. I'll leave it to the reader to fill in the gaps.

Thrombocytopenia.

« Reply #329 on: December 23, 2018, 10:35:13 PM »
    Oh mon Dieu! PX posted while I was researching.

You missed my interrogation, so I will ask again. At the end of day one you said that Dormio looked bad, but you had a feeling I would more likely flip scum. Can you at least attempt to explain why you had this feeling?

The content post is much too bare for my tastes, but what is there I do agree with. How d?routant