Author Topic: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Day 2]  (Read 70404 times)

Re: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Day 2]
« Reply #270 on: December 23, 2018, 01:07:12 AM »
i'll just be up front with you all and say that raikaria and i had a quicktopic overnight. i looked at raikaria's posts and decided i didn't like raikara enough to bother with the quicktopic for the rest of the night and oh my god it's dawning on me now that the quicktopic lasts more than just the one night and i'm stuck with raikaria forever aren't i

peaches

« Reply #271 on: December 23, 2018, 01:10:21 AM »
i basically threw a temper tantrum in the quicktopic and i haven't checked it since partially i just didn't like raikaria but also partially i was embarrassed that i lost my temper and needed a chill pill

tangerine

« Reply #272 on: December 23, 2018, 01:11:22 AM »
haven't checked it since, partially because* (...) but also partially because*

that "since" threw me off, awkward grammar ahoy

here we go round the mulberry bush

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #273 on: December 23, 2018, 01:17:49 AM »
VOTECOUNT
No votes were cast!

Official End of Day Timer
Serela is too Town, so I can't count votes on him, sorry.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 01:20:01 AM by Bardiche »

« Reply #274 on: December 23, 2018, 01:24:48 AM »
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lmao i can't believe serela got the innocent child role

##Vote PX

mainly a pressure vote since he needs to provide something. like I mentioned last time I didn't like how he gave Serela a pass (honestly I didn't like how anybody gave Serela a pass, including BT and Dormio but PX is the worst in terms of content. honestly I'm inclined to give BT a pass for today because his actions near the end of the day seemed town-motivated and his opening Serela vote fills me with fuzzy feelings)

« Reply #275 on: December 23, 2018, 01:25:51 AM »
fuzzy like kiwis. yeah.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #276 on: December 23, 2018, 01:43:35 AM »
We all lucked out! If I wasn't mislynched today, we all know what happens when Serela is in LyLo.

I've been busy with holidays/EIMM but I'll reread d1 later. I don't like the low-content people yesterday but that doesn't mean the high content ones are necessarily not scum... :S That's why mafia is hard. Although seriously, delurk-murdering someone is probably good if we can because we didn't get to lynch yesterday, and :numbers: means if we don't make the kill up we still get lylo just as soon as otherwise.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #277 on: December 23, 2018, 03:00:18 AM »
EiMM is stress. Is there a sub here?

I could try

If I encourage myself to try.

remember to recycle

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #278 on: December 23, 2018, 03:01:16 AM »
goji berry

i'm surprised no one else has posted yet to react to serela's thing or anything

current thoughts:
- need to reread zak since i forgot to do that overnight but i guess we're also waiting on his role results? (although it's not like i'd be able to interpret his results and decide his alignment unless something out of the ordinary occurs)
- i did skim dormio's posts, and he was surprisingly lackluster with his vote being on BT for most of the day. if anything i can at least count on dormio to make posts, which is something i can't do for some other people
- even though i don't like raikaria's posts on a fundamental level, i'm inclined to give him a pass for a reason which i'll explain in another post, if anyone actually cares. otherwise y'all can just take the fact that i'm giving him a pass

cut by dan hi dan

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #279 on: December 23, 2018, 03:40:33 AM »
EiMM is stress. Is there a sub here?

I could try

If I encourage myself to try.

remember to recycle

Working on this.

« Reply #280 on: December 23, 2018, 04:02:20 AM »
Hi everyone!  I'm willing to replace a slot into this game!  ♥️

« Reply #281 on: December 23, 2018, 05:13:29 AM »
the lack of lynch is not at all related to anything I have coinnassaince of.
Also I've been working on improving my l'accent (if only because I'm tired of typing 'zhese' instead of 'these'). I totally am not just giving up on faking a french accent because french is my natural language after all~.

I am really not sure what to make of all of these lynch manigances. I'm kind of disappointed I'm still playing to be honest, but also I guess we can't vote Serela anymore again?

Also like I said, I submitted to get BT's role revealed to me. I didn't have time to change my mind before the day ended, however considering his actions at the end of the day and the result I got, I don't want to reveal it inutilement.
Yes that means I believe he's town.

I mostly want to focus on the people who didn't comment much or at all at the end of the day yesterday. And Raikaria. Dormio wagon encountered a lot of unexpected resistance for a quickwagon, and Raikaria provided a lot of that resistance as well, so that's where my suspicions lead and what I'll be looking for when I get around to reading in depth.

« Reply #282 on: December 23, 2018, 05:28:15 AM »
ActionDan - ce n'est pas un joueur
Polaris - active
Serela - can't be voted for
Dormio - suspicious due to wagon resistance/refusal to claim
BT -  active and also strong town read
Raikaria - somehwat suspicious, but logic flows
PX - Who? Did nothing except sit on a vote for me

so basically my top three for today are Dormio, Raikaria, and PX.
Although I am using "Wagon resistance" as a reasoning, there's really nothing to base this off of outside of the fact that I know I'm town. I'm not necessarily using this to make scumbuddies theories (shipping everybody x dormio)

For now: ##Vote: PX
I didn't really like Dormio from what i was reading but again was working at the time so busy. My assistance will stay on Zakeri as I think he'll flip scum more likely for now
Explique

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #283 on: December 23, 2018, 07:57:22 AM »
Good morning to you too, M?decins Sans Fronti?res.

##Unvote
##Vote: PX

lmao serela

I'll make more posts when I'm not running late for work.

For the record I'm not totally sure what to think of Zakeri, since his circumstances aren't the best (suspicious unexplained lynchblock, rolecop fakeclaim) but his behavior makes sense to me ever since we ran him up for the lynch yesterday.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #284 on: December 23, 2018, 08:00:45 AM »
Before anyone gets on my case of medical journal reports, "roleblock fakeclaim" was totally a slip of the tongue, but only because that's what I was imagining at that particular moment. I'm still leaning town on that slot.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #285 on: December 23, 2018, 08:01:15 AM »
*rolecop

and that one I don't know why it happened

defibrillator bye

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #286 on: December 23, 2018, 09:26:22 AM »
Hallelujah! I don't know what happened, but something stopped us lynching people I saw as low-priority lynches. I belive it should be pretty clear that whatever it was, wasn't me. Because I performed an action in-thread. As Polly has confessed in this thread, he is a regular visitor to my private confessional booth.

Belive what you would like to believe regarding this, but I for one do not see how such a role could be interpreted as a sinner's. Especially when the Sinners have their own contact methods anyway. I can also confirm Polly's angry responses, and the fact he refused to answer any of my queries. Needless to say, his refusal to share information and confess has painted him currently in a more negative light.

Does anyone have any idea why the lynch failed? >_> Oh well, guess that means we can delurk someone.

DAN DIDN'T POST A SINGLE TIME AFTER D3.
##Delurk:ActionDan

Wait, wait, I can't use my actions in LyLo? But I'm sure you want me to show off...

Well, the angels might not like it, but I wouldn't be the BEST PERSON HERE if I held back!

##HolyShirt

Dear lamb, it was D1, not D3.

And Delurk could potentially put us at 2-3 tomorrow, LYLO. How do you interpret that as 'safe'?

the lack of lynch is not at all related to anything I have coinnassaince of.
Also I've been working on improving my l'accent (if only because I'm tired of typing 'zhese' instead of 'these'). I totally am not just giving up on faking a french accent because french is my natural language after all~.

I am really not sure what to make of all of these lynch manigances. I'm kind of disappointed I'm still playing to be honest, but also I guess we can't vote Serela anymore again?

Also like I said, I submitted to get BT's role revealed to me. I didn't have time to change my mind before the day ended, however considering his actions at the end of the day and the result I got, I don't want to reveal it inutilement.
Yes that means I believe he's town.

I mostly want to focus on the people who didn't comment much or at all at the end of the day yesterday. And Raikaria. Dormio wagon encountered a lot of unexpected resistance for a quickwagon, and Raikaria provided a lot of that resistance as well, so that's where my suspicions lead and what I'll be looking for when I get around to reading in depth.

So, allow me to interpret this correctly.

You confess that you do not understand why your lynch failed.

You then confess that you targeted BT with your claimed rolecop. This is despite BT being one of your largest supporters during the Day. To the point that he was calling for a D2 lynch on myself if you flipped rolecop; ignoreing the fact there were 4 other people also upon that condemnation. Why use your 'one-shot' rolecop on someone supporting you? Why not someone you suspect, such as myself or Dormio? My biggest issue with you D1 was a seeming lack of hunting for sinners. This appears to have continued.

Conveniently, as well as targeting your supporter, your supporter's role is one you do not wish to reveal to the world. One not worth confessing? How... convenient.

Good morning to you too, M?decins Sans Fronti?res.

##Unvote
##Vote: PX

lmao serela

I'll make more posts when I'm not running late for work.

For the record I'm not totally sure what to think of Zakeri, since his circumstances aren't the best (suspicious unexplained lynchblock, rolecop fakeclaim) but his behavior makes sense to me ever since we ran him up for the lynch yesterday.

Before anyone gets on my case of medical journal reports, "roleblock fakeclaim" was totally a slip of the tongue, but only because that's what I was imagining at that particular moment. I'm still leaning town on that slot.

And then we have this slip; made almost immediately after, by BT. A self-confessed slip of the tounge. Why would BT need to imagine a reality where Zakeri was roleblocked? Another convenient one that that for his claim.

You also have BT's insistence that we should not vote for a one-shot rolecop. When roles =/= alignment. And it's a one-shot. So it's ultimately not a very useful role in the grand designs of the Lord. Not to mention his aggression towards me in particular on the matter.

The one doubt I currently have regarding the sinful nature of Zakeri was something protected him from being condemned yesterday. And I doubt that the sinners would have a role that gave command of merciful angels like that.

I don't believe Zakeri's claim or the circumstances that would lead him to check BT. I don't like BT's slip of the tongue. I don't like BT's vehement defense of Zakeri. I don't like Zakeri's lack of scumhunting D1.

BT frankly dosen't seem to be scumhunting much either; just parking on a D1 lurker.

##Vote: BT

This could just as easily be a Zakeri vote. I don't like either of them or the circumstances around their LD1 and ED2 interactions. However Zakeri being spared the fires of Hell yesterday makes me think BT might be slightly more likly to be a sinner than him.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #287 on: December 23, 2018, 09:31:08 AM »
I also belive Zakeri's claim that he 'made a mistake' on his night action is spoken with a serpent's forked tounge. The night phase was 24 hours. Zakeri had more than enough time to notice that mistake and send an updated order.

And again, it is... convient. Although I doubt any valid reason to have selected BT from Zakeri's position in the first place.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #288 on: December 23, 2018, 09:31:38 AM »
The fact that Zakeri wasn't killed despite his rolecop claim is also suspicious.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #289 on: December 23, 2018, 09:32:56 AM »
The fact that Zakeri wasn't killed despite his rolecop claim is also suspicious. Amen.

Thoughts flowing out rapidly in the morning led to human errors regarding praise. Humans are imperfect, only the Lord is.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #290 on: December 23, 2018, 10:28:57 AM »
Rai. Here's your aspirin, don't forget, one pill every day.

Why are you not voting for Zak instead if that's what you think? And yes, you would have a good reason to.

Where did he say he was one shot?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #291 on: December 23, 2018, 10:33:41 AM »
Rai. Here's your aspirin, don't forget, one pill every day.

Why are you not voting for Zak instead if that's what you think? And yes, you would have a good reason to.

Where did he say he was one shot?

The one doubt I currently have regarding the sinful nature of Zakeri was something protected him from being condemned yesterday. And I doubt that the sinners would have a role that gave command of merciful angels like that.

I am a one-shot rolecop. I have decided to investigate BT and will post zhe results as I get zhem.

The fact you are clearly not listening to the congregation is not helping your case.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #292 on: December 23, 2018, 10:37:24 AM »
Also the fact that Zakeri did indeed say beforehand he intended to check BT is an interesting fact that I omitted.

I still do not think that checking BT was the best course of action from his perspective, with BT acting like some sort of guardian angel towards him, and Zakeri saying this morning that he has other suspects. But the fact that Zakeri seems to have kept to his prior word does somewhat mitigate the fact I find his choice strange.

Also the fact BT is not listening to the congregation further supports the concept that he is not looking for sin.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #293 on: December 23, 2018, 10:53:03 AM »
I'm sorry, the hearing test will take place shortly.

What do you think transpired to save Zakeri from the lynch, and why does it suggest that he is town?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #294 on: December 23, 2018, 12:02:48 PM »
I'll say that my vehemence from yesterday towards you has mellowed during the night.

But I wanna get that stuff sorted in the files:

You think Zak is lying about me because we're buddies.
You also think someone lynchblocked him and that suggests that he's town.

How do these two facts gel together, let alone in a way that makes you vote for me?

What does that make the competing wagon, which was on Dormio?

I'd love your thoughts on Dormio, actually.

Defibrillator daisuki

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #295 on: December 23, 2018, 12:57:42 PM »
What do you think transpired to save Zakeri from the lynch, and why does it suggest that he is town?

I belive that there is someone in the game with the ability to over-ride a lynch once. I severely doubt this is an ability that a sinner would be granted.

In addition; the note mentioned is very specific.

As the group gathers to the Angels' dwelling, to indicate they decided who among them was Scum and did not belong in Heaven, the group was baffled to find the Angels's house to be locked up and barred.

There was just a simple note:

"Postponed."

It may not have been a miracle that outright saved Zakeri's life. Postponement means delayed until later. It could be that Zakeri dies at the end of the day phase. A double-lynch. I could be incorrect about this however. It could just mean that the condemnation as a whole was delayed, not specifically Zakeri's condemnation. I personally hope for the former. While I am a Holy Man, to claim to be perfect would be blasphemy.

You think Zak is lying about me because we're buddies.
You also think someone lynchblocked him and that suggests that he's town.

How do these two facts gel together, let alone in a way that makes you vote for me?

What does that make the competing wagon, which was on Dormio?

I'd love your thoughts on Dormio, actually.

Defibrillator daisuki

1: I say my primary misgiving about Zakeri is the lynch delay/block. Do not misinterpret that. If not for that fact, I would be voting for Zakeri's condemnation. I have seen very little to indicate Zakeri as town from his own play, and I find his claim, his choice of investigation, and your slip after his report very suspicious.

As for why I am voting for you; I do not know how long Zakeri's protection would last. I have not seen much hunting for Sinners from you either. In fact, I have seen quite a lot of evidence that you have no intention to do so, such as your statement to tunnel on my from yesterday, and evidence today that you are not reading even the post you are responding to, or a claim that was the spark that lit your aforementioned fervent defense of Zakeri.

You seem rather invested in Zakeri's survival, and towards the end of Day 1, your statement of intent to tunnel upon me. Perhaps you were not so interested in Zakeri's survival as setting up an easy wagon for Day 2? But this is all conjecture and 'what if' based on the confessions you provided.

The fact Zakeri is alive today as well; despite claiming Rolecop; is suspect.

2: As I stated during Day 1; I did not like the Dormio wagon, even less than I liked the Zakeri wagon. Note this wagon was primarily pushed by yourself and Zakeri [Who stated Not me over me]. However; a confirmed townie in SB was also upon this route of condemnation.

3: As stated before; Dormio had a few points I had misgivings about, as per my pressure on Dormio and Polaris part of the way through the day. I had actually hoped to get some more information and private confessionals from Polaris using my ability, but as previously stated, Polaris refused to confess. The target being Polaris for similar reasons at to why I am currently pressing on You-Zakeri. Polaris and Dormio seem unusually close. Their posts often follow and echo each other.

Dormio's point-blank refusal to claim towards the end of the last Holy Day also puts a question mark over him.

To be completely frank, I can see viable reasons to condemn pretty much anyone in this game right now. Except for myself, of course. PX and ActionDan would easily be condemnable due to hiding in the shadows and refusing to join the congregation. I find both apparent duos of yourself and Zakeri and Dormio-Polaris suspect for individual reasons. I am merely pushing you here while attempting to get my questions regarding the other pairing answered using my ability. And Serela is suspect for the exact same reasons as I stated Day 1; a lack of sinner-hunting and useful participation.  I actually do not have any townreads currently.

Speaking of Serela; Serela's Day 2 posts so far consist of a lurker vote; an apparent ability use we've not seen any outcome for yet, and waffle that seems beyond the usual Serela-waffle; such as talking about getting mislynched on Day 3.

I hope this answers your questions, child.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #296 on: December 23, 2018, 01:02:52 PM »
To clarrify on a matter I just said:

Zakeri escaping condemnation I believe to be a town ability. This does not mean that Zakeri is sinless. It merely means that someone decided to save him. The fact that this someone, who almost certainly has a one-shot ability, has not claimed said ability is a little disconcerting however.

The alternative, of course, is Zakeri [Or BT's] own ability is some kind of reprieve from condemnation, and did not save him. The lack of anyone claiming responsibility for the lynch result makes me think this is likly. A sort of 'lynch delay' ability may be a possible ability of a sinner. More likely that an outright nullifcation.

But, these are merely what-ifs. They are not set in stone, and will not be unless the God alMighty reveals the reasons in some form or another.

However, I would like to ask the almighty a question:

Do we still have the option to No Lynch or did the events at the end of D1 rob us of this?

I am not pushing for No Lynch, I merely want clarrification so that we may take the best option avaliable based on the confessions at this congregation.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #297 on: December 23, 2018, 01:20:57 PM »
The mod informed us that Serela is tested positive for being "Town". See, everyone can miss plaintext information in the thread, even the pope.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #298 on: December 23, 2018, 01:29:31 PM »
I think you're reading too much into my accusations from yesterday. I like getting all extreme and bombastic when I'm posting quickly. During the night I kind of understood why you kept golunning for Zakeri late in the day despitee his claim even though I really, really disagreed with it during the heat of the moment.

It's, like, I just believe that Zak is town, and my slipup happened despite the fact that I'm town. Take a breather and convince yourself that this can be the case.

Anyway...

It's hard to compose a post and reread at the same time on the phone. As hard as gastrectomy. I'll try doing that now.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #299 on: December 23, 2018, 02:17:06 PM »
I reread the last 120 posts and I'm willing to Lynch between

Dormio
PX
Polaris
ActionDan

I'm going to parrot the mentally deceased guy's argument here - Dormio's cases have been cherrypicked, his engagement is unhelpful, and I'll add that he wasn't helpful towards deadline, didn't budge about Zakeri's claim, declined to claim himself, and hasn't posted even a good morning post so far.

I'm struggling to remember why I liked Pollykins, and reading through the end of day one I dislike his helplessness around the whole situation. I think that ignoring the quicktopic with Raikaria in it is suspicious, especially for an excuse like "I suspected him".

PX, is, like, entirely unhelpful, just there to support wagons. The fact that he was around to support the Zakeri wagon right on time irks me to no end.

I can't really say anything about Dan but it would make me happier if he was guilty instead of those other people.