Author Topic: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Day 2]  (Read 70385 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Day 1]
« Reply #240 on: December 21, 2018, 11:49:58 PM »
Also I severely dislike PX showing up and basically saying 'I'll jump on Dormio!'. What a convient time to suddenly show up and offer to wagonhop from a relatively unexplained vote to another one for an unexplained reason.

But a PX wagon right now is a pipe dream, and unvoting from Zakeri myself to try and start one would only serve to condemn Dormio, who I think, while imperfect, is more likly town than Zakeri.

And I do not wish to condemn innocents. All I can do at this point if offer prayer in hope... and take notes for Day 2. If I make it there through all the townreads upon me.

If Zakeri is lynched and flips town rolecop I'm lynching Raikaria no takebacks. Defibrillator.

Ninja'ed. A premeditation of tunneling is bad.

Especially when I have expressed dislike for both wagons. Perhaps you should consider the people pushing it rather than someone who sees it as lesser of two evils.

@Raikaria this is not a sudden wagon because we've been discussing Dormio for a while now.

If you were to walk around the world, your head would have traveled a slightly longer distance than your feet.

Discuessed, yes. The wagon itself still came out of nowhere. Mere moments ago we were discussing Zakeri/BT. And while I rate a Dormio lynch over BT, I hate a Zakeri lynch over Dormio.

apricot

do we want to mess with a tie on the votes? in a worst-case scenario I'm willing to switch to Zak but idk

We should absolutely not tie the votes and condemn two; lest we have Day 2 MYLO.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #241 on: December 21, 2018, 11:50:22 PM »
If Zakeri is lynched and flips town rolecop I'm lynching Raikaria no takebacks. Defibrillator.

You have my full support in sending Raikaria to Las Morgue after my delivery for zhe reasons you and SB are stating right now.
I too find it weird, especially as Raikaria has implied in the vote for me that I am ranked lower zhen Dormio? If I am reading zhat correctly.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #242 on: December 21, 2018, 11:50:50 PM »
I'll switch back to Zak at :58 if nothing changes.

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #243 on: December 21, 2018, 11:51:10 PM »
Discuessed, yes. The wagon itself still came out of nowhere. Mere moments ago we were discussing Zakeri/BT. And while I rate a Dormio lynch over BT, I hate a Zakeri lynch over Dormio.

Late night typing in a hurry. I rate a Zakeri lynch over Dormio.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #244 on: December 21, 2018, 11:52:33 PM »
I will agree that I'm not big on what PX did but it's only meaningful if Zak is scum. Otherwise it's null.

Nothing is ever on fire. Fire is actually on things.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #245 on: December 21, 2018, 11:52:41 PM »
But a PX wagon right now is a pipe dream, and unvoting from Zakeri myself to try and start one would only serve to condemn Dormio, who I think, while imperfect, is more likly town than Zakeri.
OK but at least Zak claimed. Hello.
I'm guessing that situation was very convenient for you. Defibrillator strong.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #246 on: December 21, 2018, 11:53:14 PM »
It's nor or never PX. Show us that enema bulb.

« Reply #247 on: December 21, 2018, 11:54:05 PM »
Okay, I was in fact misreading, and Raikaria said Dormio provided a "satisfactory response".

It seems I am fated to kiss zhe guillotine...

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #248 on: December 21, 2018, 11:55:09 PM »
I didn't really like Dormio from what i was reading but again was working at the time so busy. My assistance will stay on Zakeri as I think he'll flip scum more likely for now

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #249 on: December 21, 2018, 11:55:46 PM »
Serela. I can see you. Goddamn maternity ward people.

SB, you may not have to voteswitch, PX said he'd do...something...
cut: wow

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #250 on: December 21, 2018, 11:56:35 PM »
Maybe it's Raikaria/PX. Defibrillator.

« Reply #251 on: December 21, 2018, 11:57:03 PM »
why can't i hold all these limes
in my brain

##Unvote
##Vote Zakeri

i'll save SB the trouble since i don't like just sitting here

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #252 on: December 21, 2018, 11:57:21 PM »
OK but at least Zak claimed. Hello.I'm guessing that situation was very convenient for you. Defibrillator strong.

Yes, Zakeri claimed. Claiming dosen't make you magically free of sin. People are capable of lying.

And again, there are other people voting Zakeri despite this fact. The only thing your eyes should be tunneling upon is the word of God.

I feel that Dormio has been more active with scumhunting. I feel that Dormio is more likely town than Zakeri is. If I am wrong, go ahead and tunnel me all of Day 2 if that is your desire. Who knows, perhaps your statement of intent will keep me alive longer by the sinners in hopes of a mislynch.

I shall continue my holy duty of attempting to find the sinners regardless.

I have been pushing for PX as my #1 lynch for the majority of the day. This is a hilarious theory.

« Reply #253 on: December 21, 2018, 11:57:32 PM »
Also I am taking back the point I made on BT's overuse of las Morgue because now that I'm posting frequently I am understanding how hard it is to not just non-sensically spam any words that fit the post restriction.

il reste trois minutes

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #254 on: December 21, 2018, 11:57:45 PM »
Zak feels like a mislynch but mafia sucks.

until the 1830's, ketchup was sold as medicine.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #255 on: December 21, 2018, 11:58:11 PM »
The countdown says 2 minutes left. I don't know if Bard is here, but just putting that out there. Kidney dish.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #256 on: December 21, 2018, 11:59:08 PM »
Last chance for any of you stragglers to switch to Dormio. I'm pretty certain that Zak is town at this point. Blood infusion.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #257 on: December 21, 2018, 11:59:21 PM »

Motive for scum!PX to not switch with a non!Dormio buddy? Just bad acting or what?

The thigh bones of human beings are stronger than concrete.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #258 on: December 22, 2018, 12:00:19 AM »
Rolecop is useful info in role madness. Aside from that I got nothing. It was sort of a crack theory anyway.

Sorry, "cocaine hydrochloride ".

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #259 on: December 22, 2018, 12:08:17 AM »
HELLO EVERYONE!

Day 1 has officially ended and Night 1 has begun.

Time until Day 2 starts

As the group gathers to the Angels' dwelling, to indicate they decided who among them was Scum and did not belong in Heaven, the group was baffled to find the Angels's house to be locked up and barred.

There was just a simple note:

"Postponed."

The Day has ended without Lynch. This has nothing to do with meeting voting thresholds.

Bardiche

Re: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Night 1]
« Reply #260 on: December 22, 2018, 12:33:44 AM »
OFFICIAL END OF DAY VOTECOUNT
Zakeri (5): Serela, PX, Raikaria, Dormio, Polaris
Dormio (3): BT, SB, Zakeri
SB (1): ActionDan

Unless I miscounted, this should be the official votecount.
In the event of a tied lynch, I'll flip a coin and lynch whoever displeased me most by breaking post restriction. Or RNG. Whichever.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #261 on: December 22, 2018, 01:50:28 AM »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #262 on: December 22, 2018, 03:34:57 AM »
Wtf is that haircut Dormio

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #263 on: December 22, 2018, 10:02:47 AM »

Bardiche

« Reply #264 on: December 23, 2018, 12:11:31 AM »
Day 2 has started!

Flavour and stuff once I get less busy. Timer too.

Character Sheet
Name: Julio Beninha
Cause of Death: Starvation
Goodness Reason: Tour guide who brought happiness to the lives of many

Actually, you're not Julio. You're his twin brother, Mateo. And, well, your brother was the good half. You're the one who starved to death after falling into a dried up well, thinking you saw a glint of gold there.

It was gold. You just had no way to get out again. Major bummer: who needs riches when they're dead? You were also pretty talentless, but by God and All That is Holy, you were one of the best copycats this side of the world. Use your powers of plagiarism to save Heaven from the scums.

Powers:
Julio, Juli-who?: Your brother was the tour guide. Now you're gonna pretend to be your brother. Just give people an unwanted bit of trivia every post, and you'll be golden. Shit like, "Did you know, Angels are winged?" or "To your left, you can see the Church of Baby Jesus"... you know, tour guide stuff. Whatever, you can do it. Even if you make a misstep, it's not like you'll be sent to Hell for not acting a tour guide, right?
Double Life: You always copied your twin. Now you'll copy others. The first time a Town-aligned role is removed from the game, you automatically assume the powers of that role without informing anyone. There are no caveats.

Win Condition:
Remain in Heaven and weed out the real Scum.

Good luck.

SB was killed, and he was Town! Good luck.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #265 on: December 23, 2018, 12:32:50 AM »
Does anyone have any idea why the lynch failed? >_> Oh well, guess that means we can delurk someone.

DAN DIDN'T POST A SINGLE TIME AFTER D3.
##Delurk:ActionDan

Wait, wait, I can't use my actions in LyLo? But I'm sure you want me to show off...

Well, the angels might not like it, but I wouldn't be the BEST PERSON HERE if I held back!

##HolyShirt
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
Re: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Day 2]
« Reply #266 on: December 23, 2018, 12:36:43 AM »
Goodnight sweet amyloid o7

##Vote: Serela

I've mulled over some things, and I *know* I want to hear more from this guy. Tomorrow I'll come back and see what I think of Dormio, but I wanted to drop by for now. For starters, if anyone knows what caused the lynchblock, I think it's worth saying out loud, so the shroud of shady medical substances clears over the events of yesterday.

I'll also add that I was roleblocked, so we know that's a thing.

cut: oh

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #267 on: December 23, 2018, 12:40:15 AM »
Wanna share what that does or are we cool like sperm bank freezers?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #268 on: December 23, 2018, 12:42:17 AM »
AUGH A VOTE I'M TOO GOOD FOR THIS, I DONATED TO CHARITY I DON'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE BUT IT WAS A CHAIRTY

BARD GET THAT VOTE OFF ME

JUST LIKE THIS SHIRT
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #269 on: December 23, 2018, 12:46:20 AM »
Am I in danger? Should I hide in those freezers I was talking about?