Author Topic: RNG And Dragons Thread XXIX: NA is actually good now?!?!?!?!  (Read 126853 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: RNG And Dragons Thread XXIX: NA is actually good now?!?!?!?!
« Reply #240 on: April 13, 2016, 05:51:13 PM »
Oh shit ! Wukong and Skuld UEvos are out !!!
Go go go !

......oh, i don't have angelits.... or jewels....
I still got the masks though ! ^^

Seriously, i really wish PAD had evo mat trading, i have 3 devilits and 2 Dark Jewels here in my box dusty as hell, would pay to trade them to Espadas for angelits and Light Jewels.

Edit: Nevermind, i have 2 blue ones :V , but i have a plan ! Can anyone put a NepDra up ? Maybe Commander ?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 06:27:30 PM by Starlighthawk »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #241 on: April 13, 2016, 06:27:20 PM »
Speaking of Jammer meta
I accidentally did a lot of damage dicking around

if any of those light orbs aligned would have been the difference between 2.25x and 4x right there

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #242 on: April 13, 2016, 06:33:40 PM »

Well, i got one bonus UEvo from this update. \o/

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #243 on: April 13, 2016, 06:42:36 PM »
Man, he's gonna be huge if you get him plussed, huh?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #244 on: April 13, 2016, 07:10:53 PM »
I need so many Tamadras all the sudden. Super Panda, Zuoh, and Hanzo all need more suddenly, and Shinji, Awoken Neptune, and Kraken Rider need to be awakened from scratch. Tamadra Town plz.

Can anyone put a NepDra up ? Maybe Commander ?

NepDra's been up all day. And I don't believe anyone else on here owns one, at least in NA, so if you want him you pretty much only have one option. :V
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #245 on: April 13, 2016, 07:32:56 PM »
Weird, i can't seem to find him, he's the lynchpin for farming the masks since the poison is just OP, plus a SBR to guarantee the 100% success rate and 1.5x RCV for stalling.

I just ran it with a ROdin and didn't get bound, but it was a Blue Mask Drop ...

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #246 on: April 13, 2016, 07:37:00 PM »
Might possibly be the 1-hour time limit that's imposed when you're at least 100 rank lower than ccool-aid might be.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #247 on: April 13, 2016, 07:37:51 PM »
Maybe I accidentally deleted you during a friend cleanup? Or maybe I just hadn't logged in for a few hours. I have now.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #248 on: April 13, 2016, 08:04:10 PM »

I got a Green One. :P
Whoa, Chirei is still at it, just saw his new avatar.....now i'm thinking about a fight between my Skuld vs Chirei's. :V
Mine will be raised with love and care and become a HEROINE ! (She'll still have to farm her own eggs and Tamadras like everyone else !)

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #249 on: April 13, 2016, 08:47:33 PM »
Christ, I forgot how many skillups Medjed needs to get maxed.

On a related note, I forgot how good Medjed is. Too bad my Verdandi team is already running two things without skillboosts. Hopefully there's an event Armadel upcoming with the same badass awakenings as the other event grimoires. That would make up for it completely.

« Reply #250 on: April 13, 2016, 09:05:10 PM »

I got a Green One. :P
Whoa, Chirei is still at it, just saw his new avatar.....now i'm thinking about a fight between my Skuld vs Chirei's. :V
Mine will be raised with love and care and become a HEROINE ! (She'll still have to farm her own eggs and Tamadras like everyone else !)

Norns do not have a concept of good or evil.

They are primordial beings that transcend gods, and very literally hold fast the threads that keep the world together. They are natural, unaffiliated forces that embody the fate of all who live. When you die, they simply see it as a thing "that must happen", and cut your thread. Challenging that is equivalent to trying to defy universal laws.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #251 on: April 13, 2016, 09:11:08 PM »
But there's a time they leave all that behind and go have fun. (Or attempt a romantic affair with a mortal, as it seems.) :V

So enough with playtime, was this the first Py Dungeon ? I got lucky and a Water one appeared first try.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #252 on: April 13, 2016, 09:40:37 PM »
Hmm, a Shynpy would've been nice, but I got a Flamepy instead. At least I can skill-up Leilan now. I think though, that I'll save it for a monster with rare skill-up materials, because I'd rather be smart.

I'm gonna make a temporary ETS I&I team soon, too, since I (finally) got a Divine Indigo Mask.

So enough with playtime, was this the first Py Dungeon ?

And yes, yes it was. It says [1] next to the dungeon name.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 09:43:14 PM by Hikari »

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #253 on: April 13, 2016, 09:45:54 PM »
Hmm, a Shynpy would've been nice, but I got a Flamepy instead. At least I can skill-up Leilan now. I think though, that I'll save it for a monster with rare skill-up materials, because I'd rather be smart.

Just keep in mind that you can leave the dungeon via the menu in the upper right corner and re-enter to get a different one. You'll lose ten stamina each time obviously, but as a nice bonus you'll get to keep the pal points even if you don't finish the dungeon. You could get all Shynpy if you wanted to by doing that.

« Reply #254 on: April 13, 2016, 09:55:27 PM »
this isn't even her final form

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #255 on: April 13, 2016, 10:05:40 PM »
It literally isn't. She still has a big upgrade incoming.

Meanwhile I am perpetually screwed by py dungeons by giving me the most worthless pys

rip stam

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #256 on: April 13, 2016, 10:08:36 PM »
Guess the most I got from the update was the killer alt uvos somewhere and Alnair getting a bind clear, ahaha. I don't even know if I should bother with Cao Cao's first evo tho.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #257 on: April 13, 2016, 10:08:43 PM »

That 299 Stamina bar. Agggghhh ! The agony ! Just hit 300 already !

Also, who is the helper ?

Jq1790

« Reply #258 on: April 13, 2016, 11:07:31 PM »
Christ, I forgot how many skillups Medjed needs to get maxed.

On a related note, I forgot how good Medjed is. Too bad my Verdandi team is already running two things without skillboosts. Hopefully there's an event Armadel upcoming with the same badass awakenings as the other event grimoires. That would make up for it completely.
Id expect Halloween Armadel maybe, but perhaps you will be lucky and she becomes a summer variant.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Jq1790

« Reply #259 on: April 13, 2016, 11:09:55 PM »
Guess the most I got from the update was the killer alt uvos somewhere and Alnair getting a bind clear, ahaha. I don't even know if I should bother with Cao Cao's first evo tho.
If it's not RG Cao Cao it's wrong, unless you are making a row team with him.  (his other ult got a second row or something, right?)

EDIT: Whoops double posted TOO BAD I GUESS.

:fail:

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #260 on: April 13, 2016, 11:25:12 PM »
Hey, can anyone recommend me a team build for doing Twinlit Dungeon ? Need those Angelits badly.

I have a A. Hera Gravity and a Naga delay for now.

Would a Sakuya/Grav/Delay/LKali/Wildcard/A. Sakuya work ?

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #261 on: April 13, 2016, 11:39:15 PM »
If it's not RG Cao Cao it's wrong, unless you are making a row team with him.  (his other ult got a second row or something, right?)

EDIT: Whoops double posted TOO BAD I GUESS.

:fail:
r/d cao cao got a killer and row yes

making him no longer completely useless, and actually potentially better than r/g as a whole depending on enemy

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #262 on: April 14, 2016, 12:02:48 AM »
Also, who is the helper ?

Awoken Orochi. I have an ultramax one, just message me if you ever want to use him.

Hey, can anyone recommend me a team build for doing Twinlit Dungeon ? Need those Angelits badly.

I have a A. Hera Gravity and a Naga delay for now.

Would a Sakuya/Grav/Delay/LKali/Wildcard/A. Sakuya work ?

Gravity isn't necessary. This is how Friday dungeon works:

First floor: Everything is super soft but you lose if you don't kill them all. Just make sure you don't have an incredibly slow team, any combo activation for a combo team or one row for a row team should take care of it.

Second floor: Probably the most dangerous floor just in case the Dublits all spawn on two-turn timers. If they don't, chip them down with priority to the ones going soonest. If they are, hopefully you have a backup plan. An Awoken Ra friend could be good for this. Or you could just have enough HP to tank one hit which should take care of it 95% of the time, but synchronized enemy spawns with a bad board can still technically mess you up.

Third floor: If you've used any actives up to now just take this floor slow to stall them back. Chip the Dublits, although be careful the Tamadra doesn't spread his binds too thin and make that difficult. There's an art to doing this involving focusing one Dublit on the first turn, then focusing on the other one on subsequent turns and activating as many prongs as your team has. This should chip both of them down while leaving the Tamadra untouched. Then stall off the binds (this can potentially take a very long time if you're getting unlucky, and keep in mind that you don't need to actually make matches to remove binds so there's no risk of accidentally killing Tamadra) or use a bind clear and finish it off.

Fourth floor: You should have all your actives, so just win at this point using whatever means are necessary.

So all you really need is a way to guarantee you can finish off the first floor in one attack regardless of board state, and enough damage output to take care of the fourth floor with all your actives. It helps to have a panic button for the second floor and/or a bind clear for the third floor, but those are really just for farming consistency. They shouldn't come up often enough to actually matter if you just need to run it a few times to grab some Twinlits.

Jq1790

« Reply #263 on: April 14, 2016, 12:08:06 AM »
r/d cao cao got a killer and row yes

making him no longer completely useless, and actually potentially better than r/g as a whole depending on enemy
I completely forgot about the killer.  Ok yeah he's legit.  Apologies. Maybe I should just not type today, haha.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #264 on: April 14, 2016, 12:40:35 AM »
I completely forgot about the killer.  Ok yeah he's legit.  Apologies. Maybe I should just not type today, haha.

I don't think anyone can blame you for forgetting about him, buffs and all, really. :v He's been overshadowed so long.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #265 on: April 14, 2016, 02:32:22 AM »
Well, I do have strawberry dragon and rodin, so that's actually not a bad idea?
E: And Yukimura too. Hmm. This is looking very nice now.
E2: And shiva too. Can go rows!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 02:36:27 AM by Zengar Zombolt »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #266 on: April 14, 2016, 03:38:27 AM »
Mmm, I think I can clear Extreme Endless with Fenrir. But it'll be tough. I might sub out Yomidora for Lizzy because it'll be something defensive.

Beelzebub is a big middle finger. Gotta have Gainaut charged for that. I'll just hold off until Gainaut is actually evolved, though.

Re-edit
Gah. All the final enemies in Extreme Endless are not gods, but dragons. Will need to burst even haaarder.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 04:15:02 AM by Fpurin Fanatic »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #267 on: April 14, 2016, 06:12:36 AM »
Shinfa: Because you really wanted to spend 300k MP to use Typhon.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #268 on: April 14, 2016, 08:15:09 AM »
Re-edit
Gah. All the final enemies in Extreme Endless are not gods, but dragons. Will need to burst even haaarder.

Your lead can reach 100x atk ! That shouldn't be too troublesome for ya, nor like it will have Kali's health.... right ?

And will try that Twinlit strat, i dunno if Double Sakuya's for a 20x atk min with a 36 % total gravity damage would take care of everything, maybe i can add Thor for the 1.5x boost and LKali for the anti-orbtroll, fifth spot is still wildcard.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #269 on: April 14, 2016, 10:06:41 AM »
So they're really cranking out that DC collab for us since we're getting it so quickly. Batman is like the only thing I'd consider rolling for and even that annoys me since I already worked hard for haku+akechi. Everything else bar superman kinda sucks. Besides which, wouldn't making batman have god killer make more sense commercial-wise? What with the whole man vs god thing they had going.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour