Author Topic: RNG And Dragons Thread XXIX: NA is actually good now?!?!?!?!  (Read 127254 times)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: RNG And Dragons Thread XXIX: NA is actually good now?!?!?!?!
« Reply #720 on: April 30, 2016, 05:52:02 PM »
Some more notable pulls:
-Second Alnair
-Susano
-TYPHON

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #721 on: April 30, 2016, 06:08:11 PM »
Some more notable pulls:
-Second Alnair
-Susano
-TYPHON

May i borrow your luck ?

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #722 on: April 30, 2016, 07:11:18 PM »
One pull just cuz.

-Green Wee Jas

Bleh. Not the worst I guess. Not a dupe.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #723 on: April 30, 2016, 07:23:50 PM »
I realized just now, I think I have the potential for some kinda pretty terrifying TPA team with Vishnu in tow.  Maybe...

Verd/Kaede/Vish/AFreyja/CuChu/(whatever friend lead suits me at the time)?  Maybe swap Freyja out of my side and put in something else like Kushi or Asgard for utility and lead with a friend's AFreyja, etc?

I still really want another Artemis though so I can make an Awoken one since most of those TPA cards would play well with her. I'm just not willing to give up Moon Flower Blossom for it so I need a spare.

Lead could be swapped to Vishnu himself or Kaede if I was of a mind to as well perhaps.

EDIT: rolled once more because I felt like it, got Alnair.  Not bad!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 07:39:17 PM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #724 on: April 30, 2016, 09:15:06 PM »
Figured I'd finally post here since I've gotten relatively late mid game (up to Vesta Cave and Divine Queen's Sleepless Castle). Got a Verdandi team going, she's not hypermaxed but otherwise fully awoken (no latent awakenings because I'm not made of monster points and I'm non-IPA). Other than Verdandi, pulls have been all over the place for me, so I don't really have much of a good team setup other than just trying to find good subs (I'm still running around with a Flower Chimera, a High Wood Ninja, and a Wood Samurai Ogre, but fortunately I've got Omega Wood Skydragon, Horai and Guan Yinping on the way).

Not sure what else to say but hi, then. :V
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Jq1790

« Reply #725 on: April 30, 2016, 09:33:44 PM »
Is there anything you need/want help with?  If you make yourself a PADHerder you can catalog your monsters so you can easily link your list of em to people.  (You can use apps like PADListener to gather and push the info so you don't have to do it manually, btw)

Also, consider joining us on the IRC at #puzzleandlibrarians on the MotK servers!  PAD's much more fun with friends, after all~!

As for latents, keep an eye out tomorrow for PreDRA Infestation, where you can try and collect some without needing MP.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 09:56:36 PM by Jq1790 »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #726 on: April 30, 2016, 10:23:43 PM »
Just as Jq said, it would help a lot to make a PADHerder with PADListener to list your monsters, you might have a neat hidden jewel in there in the form of a team or future team.

We all have some knowledge to help with teams, i'm one of the minor ones but i can help too !

« Reply #727 on: April 30, 2016, 11:08:15 PM »
Hey ccool, just letting you know that I'll have to be asleep earlier than usual tonight, so whenever you get back, I'll probably be asleep 5 hours after this post when you want to take down c8/c9.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #728 on: April 30, 2016, 11:24:05 PM »
Kay. I am home, but I've got people over. I'll come find you when they take off, or if it starts to get too late we can just do it some other time.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #729 on: April 30, 2016, 11:28:59 PM »
Oh yea, almost slipped my mind, commander, what blue leads do you have besides NepDra and Gabrielbando ?  I'm needing some more blue options on my part.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #730 on: April 30, 2016, 11:58:28 PM »
Not many because the game persistently refuses to give me any blue cards ever. Alrescha, Awoken Orochi, Shinji, Awoken Neptune, and sort of Sumire but not really. I don't really have developed teams for any of them either.

I've also got APanda, Awoken Ra, Verdani, Kalloween I guess, and neverused leads like AMeims, AVenus, and AShiva.

yomichiyu

• party up in here
« Reply #731 on: May 01, 2016, 01:29:56 AM »
Been lurking on this thread (and the forum in general) for a while but I figured I should make an account on here to join in on the fun ( ・ω・)

Let's see....I've played on the NA server for almost 2 years (I think). I run a Verdani team (Verdani being hypermaxed and full latent), though sometimes I'll run with other leaders for fun. Or some cases, what works better than my green team which tends to be my Rodin team. So I guess that'd be my secondary (?). I do have other ones I can use as leads but I either suck at making long combos or REM's killing me c: Right now, I'm farming +eggs since I got most of the descended dungeons done, though I haven't figured out who to hypermax (got 2 +297 fodders on me atm).

I also got a JP account (200+ days) so I'm doing double-duty with PAD. It's quite fun I'd say, especially considering JP gets stuff NA doesn't. Anyways, looking forward to talking with you guys on here and other parts of the forum. I'll update my PADherder whenever I can and then link it so you guys can see what I have.

Jq1790

« Reply #732 on: May 01, 2016, 02:19:25 AM »
As I plugged above, don't forget the PAD chat channel we have if you want live-action convos with us.  Good way to coordinate Multiplayer shenanigans, too!

yomichiyu

• party up in here
« Reply #733 on: May 01, 2016, 03:17:45 AM »
I'll keep that in mind c:

Whoops, forgot to post my ID: 337.315.379

« Reply #734 on: May 01, 2016, 03:24:09 AM »
the wild ride is over

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #735 on: May 01, 2016, 03:28:46 AM »

Forgot to cap nine, but here's my side of eight. It was honestly still kind of rough, especially with that bizarre team, but it somehow worked out.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #736 on: May 01, 2016, 01:00:17 PM »
Okay, it's not Japanese 1..... but Kushi would be nice for Tricolors.. let's yolo !

*Gamble Mage*

..... 3k MP at least.... fuck it, let's get something decent.

*Zuoh*

Huh... you're cool and all, but you are Dark and has no ulility in the AS, so you won't be used sadly.... at least it's a GFE.

Emelia K. Fletcher

• regular nymphoid polygon
« Reply #737 on: May 01, 2016, 01:18:09 PM »
ccool, is there any chance I could friend you? I've been a little stuck lately since my Andromeda team is lacking in regards to skill boosts and stalling capacity, and I've been told that NepDra pairs really nicely with Andromeda. (I also haven't used this best friend selection yet, so if that's worth anything uhh)

//

for the Godfest which finally hit a green Gala, rolled Hermes which apparently fully optimises the Andro team, as well as Astaroth, Liu Bei and a third Verdandi - still awaiting the day green teams become hip and cool after sixty years of not being Good Enough

PAD 372,390,342 // PADherder

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #738 on: May 01, 2016, 01:20:50 PM »
ccool, is there any chance I could friend you? I've been a little stuck lately since my Andromeda team is lacking in regards to skill boosts and stalling capacity, and I've been told that NepDra pairs really nicely with Andromeda. (I also haven't used this best friend selection yet, so if that's worth anything uhh)

//

for the Godfest which finally hit a green Gala, rolled Hermes which apparently fully optimises the Andro team, as well as Astaroth, Liu Bei and a third Verdandi - still awaiting the day green teams become hip and cool after sixty years of not being Good Enough

Yeah sure. Just send a request and let me know your inge name if different.

Wish I had that Hermeeeees...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #739 on: May 01, 2016, 01:25:40 PM »
Something to get my spirits high.

It seems i don't suck as much as i thought, thanks A. Venus !

Wish I had that Hermeeeees...

If you had a Amaterasu and trading was allowed, i'd gladly give you mine, your husbando needs a friend and i want my waifu. :V

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #740 on: May 01, 2016, 02:17:15 PM »
Well no REM for me because yay non-IPA (I rolled yesterday and got Osiris so that kinda flew in the face of the godfest, if not the gala). In any case, spent this morning making a PADHerder, if anyone cares to give it a look.

So much going into team "I'm Verdandi and I'm awesome".

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #741 on: May 01, 2016, 02:38:47 PM »
Okay, let me see what i can aid you with...

First, that Snow White is an great sub for your water team, an unbindable bind healer with heartmaker AS AND more bind clear, also with really solid stats for a 4-stars, til this day i wonder when will GungTroll make their UEvos.

Second, your should pay more attention to that Naga too, Echidna is a great card for midgame and even late-ish game due to her Active, she's the only farmable delay that i can remember.

Third, if you feel like you can do it, try farming for a Armadel, she's is an ok sub for Verdandi, having an Synergising and reliable AS, same att. and subatt. , and 4 OEs,which aren't much but will still help.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #742 on: May 01, 2016, 02:45:31 PM »
I'm definitely not forgetting that Naga, I am well aware of the power of Menace, it's just a long road I've yet to take to do said evolving. But it'll definitely happen. I'm also probably not going to try for Armadel yet because Descendeds are out of my depth right now until team Verdandi finally gets its long awaited replacement subs I've been working on (I mean I had to do Guan Yinping's descended but it had a Master difficulty and I ended up using three magic stones to beat it regardless, so that's no real indicator of whether or not I should be able to beat a descended, at least not yet, I'll work on it).

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #743 on: May 01, 2016, 03:04:36 PM »
Yeah.... try not to use continues, unless you're on REALLY endgame content, always keep in mind every time you stone it's 5 box slots flying away, Chirei is also Non-IAP and yet he is quite literally an Magic Stones bank due to his effort and has a considerable amount of REMs.

The only real known whale here in MotK is Trance, who also acts as our JP contact and translator. :V

Also, check my PADHerder, a tad out of date but might have some useful helpers to you.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #744 on: May 01, 2016, 03:09:45 PM »
Huh. 3 thread newcomers in less than 24 hours.

Anyways, I rolled again and got a Susano, is that any good? He seems to be solely Tank, Tank, and more Tank. Even his Awoken Form is just Tank, Tank, and have a 3x.

The only real known whale here in MotK is Trance, who also acts as our main JP contact and translator. :V
FTFY. On IRC we have some more JP players who dump info here and there.

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #745 on: May 01, 2016, 03:31:02 PM »
Goddamn, spent my last thirty stamina during PreDras on my Experience Boost Tama and it left me 7k experience short of a rank. Just enough that I can't get enough stamina to make it up before the dungeon ends. Oh well, I just got duplicates upon duplicates of the same few resists anyway.

If you had a Amaterasu and trading was allowed, i'd gladly give you mine, your husbando needs a friend and i want my waifu. :V

Well I don't, so you're out of luck a few times over.

Second, your should pay more attention to that Naga too, Echidna is a great card for midgame and even late-ish game due to her Active, she's the only farmable delay that i can remember.

There are at least a couple more (Zeus Vulcan, Wadatsumi, and Zhang Fei come to mind, as well as skillup fodder like Twinton) but none of them are really that great.

Anyways, I rolled again and got a Susano, is that any good? He seems to be solely Tank, Tank, and more Tank. Even his Awoken Form is just Tank, Tank, and have a 3x.

Yes, he is great. Any green team would probably at least consider using him, and he's a great rainbow sub as well. He probably even has reasonably solid lead potential.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #746 on: May 01, 2016, 03:50:05 PM »
Echidna is kind of the quintessential delay card. There are other delays that are far better than she is in general, but she's the best at what she does at 3 turns delay for 10CD. Sun Quan possibly as well, for 2 turns delay and 2x for healers for 2 turns. Orochi's 4/5 turn delays are too slow and you'll rarely need that much delay anyway.

Emelia K. Fletcher

• regular nymphoid polygon
« Reply #747 on: May 01, 2016, 04:00:12 PM »
Echidna is kind of the quintessential delay card. There are other delays that are far better than she is in general, but she's the best at what she does at 3 turns delay for 10CD. Sun Quan possibly as well, for 2 turns delay and 2x for healers for 2 turns. Orochi's 4/5 turn delays are too slow and you'll rarely need that much delay anyway.
I pulled Christmas Lilith way back and she's been very nice, although I haven't found a true use for her yet since my box doesn't have much in the way of healers

ccool I've sent a request (I should be Emelia K. in-game)

PAD 372,390,342 // PADherder

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #748 on: May 01, 2016, 04:03:45 PM »
If we're getting into REM cards then yeah things open up a little, although still not a ton. I love Sun Quan, and I think Awoken Orochi is totally worth it despite the long cooldown. He's got great stats and awakenings obviously, and the four turns may not be necessary very often but they're crucial for shit like fuuuucking Vishnuuu and if you don't need all four turns you can just stall on a couple to recharge your skills and clear the board. Fifteen is a long time, but it's totally worth it in my opinion. Honorable mention to Okuninushi for being a respectable boost and a delay, even if both are small. Two utility effects in one card is always a good deal.

ccool I've sent a request (I should be Emelia K. in-game)

Yeah I accepted it.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #749 on: May 01, 2016, 04:14:51 PM »
Sacchi, put that Golden glow on my dear Skuld please ? I finally got my Wood Resist and she's now Full Latent slots.

Also i have a HP and RCV latents to use somewhere...