Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114474 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)
« Reply #1320 on: October 12, 2012, 08:17:10 AM »
To be fair, everyone playing the setup starting early d3 kind of set you up to not have anything real to do. But you were super conspiracy theory tier in what you tried to do at that point.

Bard was also right about your ed1 stuff being a thing though too; WIFOM arguments "I'm not scum because why would scum act like this~?  :3" are just kind of useless.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:19:03 AM by Serela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1321 on: October 12, 2012, 08:18:58 AM »
Wow, way to lynch me before I even get to post.
Hey, hey, hey buddy!
Fuck you too!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1322 on: October 12, 2012, 08:19:27 AM »
Let's be fair.

I was super conspiracy theory batman in TD Mafia as Reimu.

Hey, hey, hey buddy!
Fuck you too!

Shhhh Dormio. You got to post D1.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1323 on: October 12, 2012, 08:20:23 AM »
I remember that vanilla mafia game where we all turbolynched dormio at day start before he posted.

Raikaria:Doesn't make it less not-good ^^; It did mean I didn't read you as scum for it, but...
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1324 on: October 12, 2012, 08:21:17 AM »
Shhhh Dormio. You got to post D1.
"Oh no, Dormio isn't defending himself at 4AM in the morning. He must be scum, let's lynch him before he wakes up!"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1325 on: October 12, 2012, 08:23:42 AM »
"Oh no, Dormio isn't defending himself at 4AM in the morning. He must be scum, let's lynch him before he wakes up!"

Nor did you do anything for the over 24 hours the game had been going until then ._.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1326 on: October 12, 2012, 08:27:43 AM »
I wasn't posting much due to feeling unwell and working on assignments instead.
I did, however, make a case on Raitaki that went ignored and then I was lynched for a lack of content.
Meanwhile, Dan.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #1327 on: October 12, 2012, 08:29:20 AM »
Raiwaifu, you were scum, you don't need to make reason to have lynched Dormio without a claim
See this wouldn't have happened if you had talked to me more. <^_^>

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1328 on: October 12, 2012, 08:33:51 AM »
Raiwaifu, you were scum, you don't need to make reason to have lynched Dormio without a claim
See this wouldn't have happened if you had talked to me more. <^_^>

I think that the Hero999 track would have still happened.

Also, you're the waifu. I'm the Husbando.

Shadoweh

« Reply #1329 on: October 12, 2012, 08:36:23 AM »
It's you, Raikaria.
o-o It's you Raikaria.
@_@ It's you, Raikaria

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #1330 on: October 12, 2012, 10:09:20 AM »
I die, Town goes on to win.

That proves it, I'm a negative influence. I was also terrible this game. Didn't get any of the scums lynched. :V

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1331 on: October 12, 2012, 12:00:04 PM »
Well if nothing else, I know for sure I have a bi polar ability in playing mafia :V

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #1332 on: October 12, 2012, 12:48:16 PM »
Please Nom me for MVP.

Don't lynch me.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1333 on: October 12, 2012, 01:08:44 PM »
No way I was totally MVP for derping through the entire endgame by copping Zakeri and leading town to victory  :V

PX, the way you phrased my role it came across that I would still self-hammer in LyLo, and that's why I thought that.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1334 on: October 12, 2012, 01:20:05 PM »
This game was singularly unpleasant to read.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

ActionDan

« Reply #1335 on: October 12, 2012, 01:23:23 PM »
what happened if Conq became madoka, and let's say he used his ability.

does everyone re-role same roles?

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1336 on: October 12, 2012, 01:25:19 PM »
I think we should nominate C.C. for MVP because this setup @_@

Town had a doc, a roleblocker+doc in one, a tracker/watcher combo, a lover that doesn't die if her partner does, a 'make X unblockable' and TWO cops.

« Reply #1337 on: October 12, 2012, 01:29:58 PM »
Nameless is both Town MVP and Scum MVP for lying about his role.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1338 on: October 12, 2012, 01:33:06 PM »
Nameless is both Town MVP and Scum MVP for lying about his role.
It worked out for the better that I didn't know I wouldn't self-hammer in LyLo  :derp:
Besides, with the scum under that impression you'd be caught in a quickhammer attempt  :V

lol@Zakeri's reaction to my claim  :V
lol@
Quote from: Raitaki in scum QT
since IHNN shouldn't pose much of a threat compared to other players
and then me essentially leading town in the endgame and outguessing Raikaria  :V
I am always a threat.  :V :V
lol@Raikaria's reaction to me switching cop targets  :V
Though with Zakeri down and LyLo no longing happening...you would probably have been lynched anyways (or rather, Shadoweh would to cover both possibilities)

Bardiche

« Reply #1339 on: October 12, 2012, 02:53:55 PM »
This game was singularly unpleasant to read.

Why?

Also: Fuck off whoever changed my avatar. I'm not pleased.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #1340 on: October 12, 2012, 02:54:46 PM »
Didn't expect to see this...

And I managed to block Serela by accident.

I suspect this game was a lot crazier than usual, but I sucked anyway. Is that correct?
Shadoweh, you are forgiven and stuff.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1341 on: October 12, 2012, 03:09:07 PM »
@Chaotick: No, considering how confusing this game was for most of us I think you did as well as you could.
The real problem was we couldn't find a focus so we kept running around and stuff. Still if nothing else you either have a lot of luck or good doc'in senses.
Still some of the stuff we talked about in game are thins you should consider and look back too. You gave your opinions which is a nice start, but you didn't have anything of your own to back it up your opinions which really didn't help.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1342 on: October 12, 2012, 03:13:02 PM »
Also graveyard qt doko?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #1343 on: October 12, 2012, 04:51:53 PM »
Why?

There were hordes of attitude/etiquette issues. I'll probably go into further detail when I get home, though it depends on what else gets posted here in the meantime.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1344 on: October 12, 2012, 05:00:30 PM »
There were hordes of attitude/etiquette issues. I'll probably go into further detail when I get home, though it depends on what else gets posted here in the meantime.

I agree with this.

While my attitude probably wasn't great at times, in addition my conspiracy theories [Although I'm scum I was supposed to throw you off!], there were certainly worse.

The only people who seemed to be actually playing the whole game were myself, Bardiche, and Conqueror. Maybe IHNN but he did take a backseat compared to us three. Hero played the last couple of days but not so much until then.

Shadoweh and Serela were alive all game yet did nothing of consequence. Chaotik at least has the excuse of being new.

Rawr seriously had attitude issues, as several of us pointed out... Day 2 I think?

EDIT: It was D1 and 2. My bad.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 05:06:32 PM by Raikaria »

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #1345 on: October 12, 2012, 05:14:35 PM »
I also have the excuse of being in an entirely different time zone, which makes me able to only witness the game in chunks of five pages at a time and makes me unable to attend during prime hours. But you know that one already.

Bardiche

« Reply #1346 on: October 12, 2012, 05:43:44 PM »

Guilty as charged.

In any case!

IHNN
Solid play, despite what some might say. A Cop's interest is in neither getting lynched nor getting killed at night, and he's dodged the bullet right well he has. In the end he won the game for Town, but that is more due to the role rather than the player. Playerwise I think IHNN could benefit from more clarity and involvement. I didn't actually notice his play much this game, and I'm not sure if that's due to trying to pull off a right proper Coplurk or just being generally forgettable. The latter isn't exactly good if you're scumhunting.

Shadoweh
Played like an absolute turd this game. Participation is way below acceptable and scumhunting is non-existant for nearly all, if not all of the game. Some points awarded for actually snagging Scum with her rolepower, but this has nothing to do with good play. I'd be curious to know why Shadoweh thought not playing the game from the start would be acceptable: Nothing about her role struck me as necessitating a lack of participation. Next game, I'd advise participating. Rather than call people Town, explain why they are Town.

Raikaria
Only got caught by Cop. Solid play. Some stuff here and there, but ultimately you only got lynched because Cop got lucky. Not too bad for a relative newbie. I can't counsel on Scum gameplay because that's a completely different bag of chips. Abstaining from the night kill to fool Hero was cunning, it's a shame that didn't work out. Try to get an alibi for when you get spotted at night performing an action you haven't claimed when you should've!

Hero999
Picked up massively in the last few stages of the game. Before that, didn't exist, didn't really participate. If you don't have a lot of time to participate, try to keep a QuickTopic or a notepad handy where you jot down notes and compensate your low availability with sage posts.

Serela
No matter how convinced you are someone's Scum, it's useless voting them if you cannot convince others of it. Try to distribute your time between people you think are Scum and people you can actually point to as being Scum. Also, seriously try less to give answers for others: I get that you're trying to be helpful, but in Mafia you should only ever speak for yourself and leave others to fend for themselves. There's a small justification if you think the attacker is actually Scum, but then it's more pertinent to show the rest why Scum would make that case, instead of just yelling at them.

SirChaotick
Spent most of his time worrying how others will view him. It's all right to do that, just don't talk about how it's leading your actions. Act in the best interest of Town, not in the interest of keeping up appearances. Appearances are important in Ponyville, Mafia cares only about acting in the interest of your team. Your game was all right in the first stages, but the last stages had too little activity. Even if role madness is swirling around, do try to attempt to scumhunt. Read the game again and see what the Scum did this game, you can try to look for those kind of behaviourisms in future games. You didn't do terrible.

Dormio
시작이 반이다.

ActionDan
Killing yourself is the worst idea ever. Don't play to Scum's win condition. If you didn't want to play, just don't sign up.

Raitaki
Mastered the ability of brown-nosing. Staved off a lynch long enough to be effective, so no complaints from my side. Under the circumstances you did well. Try to have an original opinion, though, to avoid this in the future.

Conqueror
Only player who kept a straight face and played till the end. His end. Logic reigned supreme, reasonability seeped into every post. Keep playing as you are.

DrRawr
If people think you're being rude, threatening to get worse isn't the way forward. Not in Mafia, not in social interactions with people. Don't sign up to games if you intend to treat other players like crap.

Zakeri
Stopped playing after D2. Was okay-ish on Day 1. Not a lot to say about you. I guess it was fine.

Bardiche
Just stop playing forever you piece of shit.

PX
##Vote: PX

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #1347 on: October 12, 2012, 05:48:09 PM »
Not guilty at all. I agreed with your general gameplay etiquette posts pretty much 100%.

ActionDan

« Reply #1348 on: October 12, 2012, 05:54:10 PM »
not sure if anyone noticed but I didn't think my vote was L.  just L-1.  what's counting?

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #1349 on: October 12, 2012, 06:01:09 PM »
Maybe Serela didn't have alot of attacks on the scumteam, but he didn't need a swarm of cops to tell people he was town, neither did IHNN. They did their be townie part and even tried hunting the mafians. Bard and Conq were technically doing the same thing. You killed them for being scary when they weren't even attacking you. :V

Rawr was fine this game and Raikaria's case on him wasn't even a case, it was 'Rawr is a goober let's lynch him also he is trying to cause my death'. That really shouldn't have happened, but it seemed like people were caught up in some whirlwind of apathy there. You should have been lynched the next day for it even if the roles turned up nothing.

Raitaki you should stop trying to get lynched. Setting up tells never works well especially in role madness. You really don't need the help.

SirChaotick: You and Dormio both apparently. <.< If I were playing better your newbiness should have been obviously cutienewb. Basically don't be afraid of what other people think, try to figure people out and say what you believe. The worst that happens is you get lynched as a cop without being able to claim because die Dormio die

I am really sad that I didn't pretend to be third party and ask Raikaria who his scum buddies were so I could avoid lynching them. :<

Bard: I had a general sense that no one was even trying to push a lynch in my direction after Day 1 for some reason <.< That and me being honestly sick made me unable to focus enough to read after [irl stuff that isn't important]. I'm seriously considering sitting the next game out