Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114510 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 3)
« Reply #661 on: October 06, 2012, 01:20:38 AM »
Wait what, when was C.C. there on Chaotick's wagon.

Suspicious denial of knowledge, considering This Post, which shows of all people ACTIONDAN noticed.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #662 on: October 06, 2012, 01:23:41 AM »
Suspicious denial of knowledge, considering This Post, which shows of all people ACTIONDAN noticed.
... You know you sound more like you are seeing what you want to see. So apparently whatever I say won't mean anything to you anymore However, I will like to point out you specifically said
>Who never voted with C.C. and from what I see right there in your post

SirChaotick (3) - Hero999, Shadoweh, C.C.
Zakeri (3) - Raitaki, Bardiche, Conq
Raitaki (1) - SirChaotick
ActionDan (4) - DrRawr, Zakeri, Raikaria, IHNN
Bardiche (1) - Serela

So by your logic I should not count.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #663 on: October 06, 2012, 01:25:46 AM »
SirChaotick (3) - Hero999, Shadoweh, C.C.
Zakeri (3) - Raitaki, Bardiche, Conq
Raitaki (1) - SirChaotick
ActionDan (4) - DrRawr, Zakeri, Raikaria, IHNN
Bardiche (1) - Serela

So by your logic I should not count.

Wait, you were there @_@

This is what I get for posting at 2am in the morning after watching the LoL world championships.

Still, the knee-jerk reaction and the denial of knowing just now are still suspicious.

Still, for now I'll ##Unvote and think over this more. 2am isn't the time to be heavy thinking.

Play DotA instead
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:29:28 AM by C.C. »

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #664 on: October 06, 2012, 01:27:43 AM »
I don't know what I don't know. Your read of my denial of knowledge or whatever is whatever I never noticed. Say what you want.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #665 on: October 06, 2012, 01:29:40 AM »
denial is null, other then ActionDan's quote it was never really mentioned and Hero didn't post again until numerous pages later after the day had ended, could easily be real or fake
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #666 on: October 06, 2012, 02:17:52 AM »
This game. Going to have to think about Zak's claim. If he's an SK who can only shoot trueclaims he's useless for killing off mafia and Serela's reasoning for keeping him alive for the vig shot doesn't apply, not to mention early game is the best time to get rid of extra kills. But I have to think about it. A question for Zak though:

I can't kill using people's usernames, I have to kill you by your Role names. If I get any of it wrong, I can't kill the person I attempted to murder anymore for the rest of the game.

I tried to shoot ActionDan night one, but it failed due to misspelling. I put
Deathnote: Alipheese Fateburn XVI, (Monster Girl Quest), Monster Lord
But I apparently got it wrong because it was
Deathnote: Alipheese Fateburn XVI, (Monmusu Quest), Monster Lord
Just in case anyone wanted to know how completely useless my role is.
I don't get the bolded, since from what you said and quoted from your Actiondan shoot attempt you only submit role name and not username. So when you missed, did PX tell you that you couldn't shoot actiondan anymore or what? If you aim for someone like Sailor Uranus, (Sailor Moon), Magical Girl, how does PX draw a connection between your kill target and the person you're theoretically targeting without giving you information on the setup? Also, PX not allowing Monmusu Quest for Monster Girl Quest is pretty wtf is true.

Serela do you actually have a reason for thinking Hero is still scum.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #667 on: October 06, 2012, 04:09:50 AM »
Serela do you actually have a reason for thinking Hero is still scum.
...has everything I said about him today suddenly been invalidated or something? :I No, it hasn't.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #668 on: October 06, 2012, 04:10:50 AM »
Did you actually look at the meta game I gave you.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #669 on: October 06, 2012, 04:16:50 AM »
You mean last game? It lasted all of one day. :T

If you mean your plan, the issue is if either of them aren't actually town it falls on it's face. Hero doesn't die because Zak is scum or because he lied about his role name. Mafia Tracker or Watcher is... unlikely, though, I guess, so we could at least test that, I guess. And if Hero actually dies that's good for everyone who thought he was scum (it's not completely unrealistic that he could be scum -and- not lied about his name, I guess.) I'd kind of rather just lynch him tho-oh jeez whatever.

Who the hell else would we lynch anyway?

Rawr?

I still need to reread rawr. But I just spend two and a half hours trying to go to sleep and failing. Not in the mood. Later.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #670 on: October 06, 2012, 04:18:47 AM »
I guess if there's two kills and Hero is one that takes care of Hero -and- confirms Zak, so, there's that.

And if Zak fails there's still the watcher test thing. So there's that too.

So I guess it's worth doing.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #671 on: October 06, 2012, 06:16:55 AM »
Alright, I've just gotten back. And it's highly probable that I'm short on time again and I'm not even noticing.

For whoever asked me why Zak, Conq and Serela were my strongest townreads: Conq is universally accepted as town, Serela I have proven with a night action to be almost certainly town, and Zakeri I probably said because I'm tunneling on him and Raitaki right now, and he's, at this point in reading, doing better than Raitaki.

For all who're telling me to just pass a judgement instead of listing all the information:

NO.

Point one: I can not possibly except myself to keep remembering each of their points from five pages ago if I don't keep listing it out.
Point two: if I do that I will likely get jumped on shortly for not providing enough reasoning or for using platitudes.
Point three: only by analysing ALL of their content will I come to the most accurate conclusion possible, and I am clearly not finished.
Point four: I am extremely vulnerable to aforementioned jumping because I seem to constantly get torn away from making content towards any real life activity my family can think of. Not to mention, that is happening right now, and this time it's for a choir lesson. Blech.

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 2)
« Reply #672 on: October 06, 2012, 07:09:28 AM »
The Twentieth Votecount - Struggle Against These Holy Chains

Hero999 (3) - Serela, IHNN, Raikaria
Zakeri (2) - Raitaki, Bardiche

Not Voting - Everybody Else

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

|||||||||||||||| 30%

So yeah, I'm gonna be at my brother's OTHER wedding tomorrow, so huhwhat shall be doing the votecounts etc blah.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 07:59:44 AM by C.C. »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #673 on: October 06, 2012, 07:18:39 AM »
>over half the players not voting

:idon'teven:

Also I realize the silliness of voting Hero when the plan is for Zak to try to just kill Hero at night instead. With more thinking, this is indeed a good line of action. If it doesn't work, at least one of them is lying. That's pretty nice info!

##unvote  (Now 7 out of 11 not voting! I know, I know. :T)

will reread later (it's 3am), rawr is probably who I'll end up voting based on having town reads on almost all the other players and Rawr being, in my memory, kind of entirely useless for the past pretty long while. But I'll have to reread to actually be sure about that. I just kind of don't remember anything from him at the moment.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #674 on: October 06, 2012, 07:20:10 AM »
Also I realize the silliness of voting Hero when the plan is for Zak to try to just kill Hero at night instead. With more thinking, this is indeed a good line of action. If it doesn't work, at least one of them is lying. That's pretty nice info!
(for clarification, there's also the supposed-to-be-obvious "and if Hero dies, hooray, we likely were going to lynch him anyway so that's great too")

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #675 on: October 06, 2012, 07:23:53 AM »
So the plan is Zakeri shoots Chaotick/Bard/someone who fullclaimed (Zakeri when you see this state your intent of who you're shooting?), Hero watches Zakeri to validate, scum do whatever and everyone else does whatever?  (checking to make sure I remember it)

What if both Zakeri and Hero aren't town though?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #676 on: October 06, 2012, 07:37:29 AM »
IHNN:Then we either have scum shooting scum for us, or Hero doesn't die so we know someone lied.

I forgot Bard fullclaimed, though.

...because I'm pretty sure he didn't >_>;

Chaotick didn't either...?

IHNN am I like, totally missing something here?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #677 on: October 06, 2012, 07:39:35 AM »
IHNN am I like, totally missing something here?
I was just stating the plan given earlier as I remembered it.

...My memory probably isn't the best at 3:30 in the morning want to try half asleep touhou pvp whatever

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 2)
« Reply #678 on: October 06, 2012, 09:11:31 AM »
The Twentieth Votecount - Struggle Against These Holy Chains

Hero999 (3) - Serela, IHNN, Raikaria
Zakeri (2) - Raitaki, Bardiche

Not Voting - Everybody Else

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

|||||||||||||||| 30%

So yeah, I'm gonna be at my brother's OTHER wedding tomorrow, so huhwhat shall be doing the votecounts etc blah.

Wait, you were there @_@

This is what I get for posting at 2am in the morning after watching the LoL world championships.

Still, the knee-jerk reaction and the denial of knowing just now are still suspicious.

Still, for now I'll ##Unvote and think over this more. 2am isn't the time to be heavy thinking.

Play DotA instead

I unvoted from Hero999.

Read the rules and try again.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 02:55:54 PM by C.C. »

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #679 on: October 06, 2012, 09:22:22 AM »
I did indeed not claim. Do you desire that I do? I have no problem with that.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #680 on: October 06, 2012, 09:29:33 AM »
wait what

NO. Don't claim :I

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #681 on: October 06, 2012, 09:45:43 AM »
...mmkay, as you wish.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #682 on: October 06, 2012, 11:25:52 AM »
@Zak's claim:

Also, in order to prevent the catastrophe caused during the deathnote series, I also need your occupation, Age, Sex, and Vehicle's License Registration. If I get any of it wrong, I can't kill the person I attempted to murder anymore for the rest of the game.

The reason I lied about my character name was due to paranoia generated by my role, but it was kind of stupid to think someone else would have a role like mine. Also, the reason I lied about the one-shot was because It felt like I'd only be able to shoot once this game.

I tried to shoot ActionDan night one, but it failed due to misspelling. I put
Deathnote: Alipheese Fateburn XVI, (Monster Girl Quest), Monster Lord
But I apparently got it wrong because it was
Deathnote: Alipheese Fateburn XVI, (Monmusu Quest), Monster Lord
Just in case anyone wanted to know how completely useless my role is.

Zak claims he needs Occupation, Age, Sex, Vehicle License Registration. He has provided Name, Origin, Occupation.

##Vote: Zakeri

Also: No, Serela, Zakeri cannot shoot me even if I claimed in full.

Bardiche

« Reply #683 on: October 06, 2012, 11:32:21 AM »
Also: No, I am not a Rolecop. My role does confirm that Zakeri is able to kill at night, and the reason I thought that meant he was scum was that a Town Vigilante who was suspicious of three people would probably shoot one of those three people. The limitation is fair enough on  how he cannot shoot any of the three he was suspecting (and I cba to check if either of us three did claim), at the same time his claimed limitation and the example he provided seem to contrast each other.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #684 on: October 06, 2012, 01:45:39 PM »
I think that might just be a humoristic exaggeration.

Bardiche

« Reply #685 on: October 06, 2012, 01:53:56 PM »

Can you guys please quit trying to excuse things for others? If Zakeri flips Scum I'm lynching Chaotick afterwards.

Bardiche

« Reply #686 on: October 06, 2012, 02:12:04 PM »
Also: How is Shadoweh confirmed Town again? Unless it was a roleclaim by someone who has since flipped Town there's no indication that Shadoweh is Town through any confirmations.

REMEMBER PEOPLE: UNLESS IT HAS FLIPPED GREEN IT IS NOT CONFIRMED TOWN. ANY ROLE CLAIMS TO THE OPPOSITE ARE ONLY CONFIRMED TOWN WHEN THEY HAVE FLIPPED GREEN.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #687 on: October 06, 2012, 02:19:15 PM »
um
you guys still realize scum can shoot too right
why are we keeping a possible scum killing role claim around as a pet to have him shoot "for us" again? And how the hell does Hero tracking Zakeri as he shoots validates anything at all? Y'all mean Zakeri can't just use mafia NK to kill whoever we tell him to anyways as scum? :[

dis toewn
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #688 on: October 06, 2012, 02:21:03 PM »
Also even if Zak -somehow- isn't scum, now that he's claimed scum would just shut up about their true role names anyway so he's basically a 100% anti-town killing role now. Why not just off him and get this over with except if someone steps up and claims they can get role names for Zak to use.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Bardiche

« Reply #689 on: October 06, 2012, 02:34:15 PM »
Also even if Zak -somehow- isn't scum, now that he's claimed scum would just shut up about their true role names anyway so he's basically a 100% anti-town killing role now. Why not just off him and get this over with except if someone steps up and claims they can get role names for Zak to use.

I hate this post so much.

Everyone's Scum.