Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114459 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 1)
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2012, 01:31:25 PM »
oh yeah and I'm going to sleep, don't lynch me before I wake up k <3 <3 <3

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2012, 02:20:05 PM »
Oh noes Shadoweh is threatening to kill me! What ever shall I do!? Besides even if you do take me down with you, it wouldn't matter much because I doubt my capability to use my role effectively~
I just remembered, is this revenge for that time I copped you out as serial killer and got us both gunned down?
Either way, even if you want to die, I'd prefer not to.
:V
@Shadoweh: Do I really have no/that little self-conscious?

Its not that posting is hard, its that things just feel too bothersome at the moment, My mental bar set this game as wtfux is going on compared to last game so derp.
Man, I like these bi polar times in my ability to play mafia.
And what, Townies don't negotiate with terrorists!?

@Serela: I Can't help posting what I think at the time, if I read something and get some kind of weird feeling/thoughts I follow it, and what is wrong with weird. :<

On the note of lurkers at the moment, I would call DrRawr an active lurker at the moment, and Dormio a lurker. In comparison I don't really see how DrRawr is better than me at the moment. Though that might just me being bias.

DrRawr is effectively coasting through the game doing alil of this and that and is basically ignored and somehow called townie because...
A few links, some random questions, and then vanishing. Opinions where?

Dormio has done somethings and has a more defining opinion of subjects than DrRawr.

##Vote DrRawr

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2012, 02:28:23 PM »
Oh wait, I haven't placed my vote yet? Herp derp.

@Dormio: Cheerleading Bard? The only part at all of Bard's vote against Raikaria was the vote itself, but none of the reasons. The day suddenly being at a little over half battery when I pop up alarmed me a little, so I was expressing my concern about the possibility of a general consensus for lynching not reached before battery died. Apparently I underestimated the battery though. And now that more people pop up and start pointing fingers, there are more options for lynching, so I'm no longer interested in a Raikaria lynch (for now).

Shadoweh's play seems to be deteriorating by the minute. Her #132 was chock full of AtE (granted, she does normally throw some AtE around, but usually not as heavy, and with good reasons), and everything afterwards was just weakly nudging people to vote Hero. Also, I think she just claimed a Vengeful role or something.
##Vote Shadoweh.

@Hero, what are your opinions on people you've yet to address? IHNN too, as I don't see you commenting anything about him except for his roleclaim.
To be fair though, DrRawr's activity has always been pretty much around the current level as far as I can remember, so I can't really suspect him seriously just yet :|

@Zakeri: Fair enough. However, my point that you lack opinions on players still stands. You HAVE been questioning Hero, yes, but unless you're also treating his "This game is too clustered" bit as scummy, the only reason you're voting him that I can see is that you think he tried to cast attention upon Serela. In your latest post, all you mentioned of Hero was saying he overreacted to the density of posts, pointing out he's wrong to think Dan and IHNN were cooperating, and saying his inquiries to Conqueror were null. All the while your reads are still all but non-existent.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2012, 02:40:53 PM »
A few links, some random questions, and then vanishing. Opinions where?
Was at my gynecologist, screw you

1) Dr. Rawr

Highly unimpressed. He has not given any reads, 90% of his posts are one sentence [If that k is not a sentence.]. He's still on Hero999, which he admitted is a prod vote, and he's acted since then. I want to hear more from you.
When the do i ever not give one liners, using that as a scum or town tell is fucking stupid. Also at the time of my last post there werent even fucking 100 posts, you expect me to get reads off that?

Also did shadoweh just claim lovers with hero999 or something?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2012, 02:42:30 PM »
@Dormio: Cheerleading Bard? The only part at all of Bard's vote against Raikaria was the vote itself, but none of the reasons.
@Serela: While it's true Bard is being overly aggressive against Rai, his push against Rai isn't very bad really. I'm fairly sure he isn't saying he's completely confident Raikaria is scum, but it's still more strategic than say picking someone at random and just lynch them. With the level of activity this D1 there is barely anything to base lynches off even by D1 standards, and add that to the fact Day length depends on C.C.'s interest in it, there likely isn't enough time for us to catch someone actually acting scummy. Any lynch at all (except lynching the beloved princess) is still preferable to a NL at this point, so we'll have to pick a lynchee soon lest the mod yawns and hammers the day to an end before we do.

That said, I'll support a Raikaria lynch if the battery gets pretty low and no one else nominates a preferable lynch candidate, but I'd prefer letting him live. It's better for us newbies to get more time in the game to get more experience playing after all.
I know that it's not good, but the last votecount posted hours ago showed only 58% battery left. We still don't have anything solid to work our votes on, and unless we can spice things up C.C. is getting bored of this D1 quick :\ And I don't think Raikaria is scummy, but at the moment Raikaria and Bard are the only ones with people actually wanting to push a lynch on. As for Bard this kind of logicstaredown isn't uncommon for MotK mafia so I don't find him scummy either, and despite me not wanting to resort to lynching any newbies D1, unless Raikaria looks like town, Bard starts acting scummy or another lynch candidate appears I'd still prefer a Raikaria lynch over a Bard one.
No, I wasn't finding him town, I was talking about how him pouncing on Raikaria was not too out of place unlike what Serela said about it being suspicious. To clarify, I find both Raikaria and Bard are null, but between those two I'd prefer a Raikaria lynch.
Mmm, it looks like once RVS is actually over C.C.'s battery lasts a lot longer than I expected.

@Zakeri: Why did Raikaria (and his response) look town to you? And excuse me if I missed it or misunderstood you, but how was ActionDan concerned about IHNN's claim? I only saw him asking for IHNN's flavor, then nod at said flavor. Also, you're having a conspicuous lack of examining people other than Shadoweh, Raikaria and ActionDan. ##FoS

Agree that Shadoweh isn't doing much this time around. Might FoS if she doesn't start spewing more meaningful posts.

Despite ActionDan's roleclaim, his activity and contributory are still pretty bad. Would lynch had he not dangle one Day's punishment of no lynching in front of me. Also, that rawr FoS, was it a joke or something, I can't see any plausible explanation for it D:
I don't know about what other people think, but to me, it looks like you were trying to push for Raikaria's lynch whilst distancing yourself as far away from it as possible. I mean even your latest post shows this attitude.
Bard was a means for you to enable this, with you trying to  portray the false dichotomy of Bardiche v. Raikaria, and taking the side of lynching Raikaria whilst refusing to see other options. Or something like that.

@Dormio: Cheerleading Bard? The only part at all of Bard's vote against Raikaria was the vote itself, but none of the reasons. The day suddenly being at a little over half battery when I pop up alarmed me a little, so I was expressing my concern about the possibility of a general consensus for lynching not reached before battery died. Apparently I underestimated the battery though. And now that more people pop up and start pointing fingers, there are more options for lynching, so I'm no longer interested in a Raikaria lynch (for now).
:derp:

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2012, 02:49:39 PM »
Well, I just perceived the battery that way, so :[

And are you expecting me to say that I'm abandoning a vote against a player I have a null read on for good? :V
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2012, 03:27:20 PM »
When the do i ever not give one liners, using that as a scum or town tell is fucking stupid. Also at the time of my last post there werent even fucking 100 posts, you expect me to get reads off that?

Where did I say it was a town or a scum tell?

I said I was unimpressed, and wanted to hear more from you. I'm happy to lynch for for the same reason as ActionDan, you're largely lurking, and not contributing.

It says a lot that your most recent post probably had more content than your previous 4 highest content posts put together.

A reaction like that towards being accused of lurking makes me suspicious of you now.

And you've still not given your opinions on anyone

And guess what? You're still on your prod vote.

At no point in that post did I say you were town, or scum. Yet your reaction in bold is suspicious to say the least.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2012, 03:30:09 PM »
The Sixth Votecount - Vocal Version

Shadoweh (6) - Conq, IHNN, Bardiche, Raikaria, C.C., Raitaki
Dormio (2) - ActionDan, Serela
Hero999 (3) - Zakeri, DrRawr, Shadoweh
Raitaki (1) - Dormio
DrRawr (1) - Hero999

Not Voting - SirChaotick

SHADOWEH IS AT L-1

13 alive takes 7 to lynch

|||||||12%

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2012, 03:38:37 PM »

Shadoweh (6) - Conq, IHNN, Bardiche, Raikaria, C.C., Raitaki

0_o

Is that a typo?

[PX] Considering I just woke up, NO
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 03:41:18 PM by C.C. »

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2012, 04:15:18 PM »
##Unvote

Okay, what, why is the mod voting.

##Vote: C.C.

##Vote: DrRawr

Completely serious. Shit attitude and shit participation. It feels like I need a dozen votes because I can't lynch all these active lurkers. DrRawr, either start playing the game or kindly die to the noose.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #160 on: September 29, 2012, 04:41:16 PM »
Oh gawd what. Definitely Lelouch's handiwork. Last time I checked he was a massive villian so ##Unvote. Looks like an anti-town party trying to get rid of Shadoweh to me.

Guess I'll vote Zakeri instead
##Vote Zakeri

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #161 on: September 29, 2012, 04:49:31 PM »
Worth noting that IHNN says you're normally lurky.

3) IHNN
Pretty active at the start of the day, but aside from prodding us to make up our minds, you've been fading away. Still, I'm leaning town on you, since you generally seem to be giving reads, and encouraging us to work together.
I think so, not to this extent but IRL stuff can happen.  Worth noting on that is I went to sleep right after that post and woke up just a couple minutes ago.  Ironically the time I'm most likely to be able to post is right after I wake up.  I should be around for another hour but then I don't know beyond that.

... WHAT.  MOD VOTE.
What does it mean...though obviously sheeping the mod is a good idea.

-cut-
Oh gawd what. Definitely Lelouch's handiwork. Last time I checked he was a massive villian so ##Unvote. Looks like an anti-town party trying to get rid of Shadoweh to me.

Guess I'll vote Zakeri instead
Lelouch?  This post is really confusing and kind of eww.  Raitaki: who exactly do you think is trying to get rid of Shadoweh here that is anti-town.  Why Zakeri: that's a useless vote.  I'd be fine with a Raitaki lynch because of this post.  It's that bad.

I would like explanation on the mod vote but I doubt we're getting it.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2012, 04:51:33 PM »
Raitaki, how would you know it's Lelouch? Admittedly I know nothing of that character, so it might be something between C.C and Lelouch that I am unaware of, but still, are there not any other characters that are linked to C.C?

And why must C.C's vote be mafia sided?

Anyway, we have 12% left in the day. Seeing as C.C's vote has [rightfully] got some people confused and paniced, we need a new consensus.

I'm gonna have to agree with Bard. Especially after the paniced responce after my accusation.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2012, 05:02:45 PM »
In Code Geass, C.C. is Lelouch's accomplice. She occasionally helps Lelouch, who is basically an equivalent of Death Note's Kira. So, I'm thinking that that C.C. vote is there because whoever got the Lelouch role could place additional votes in the guise of C.C. And given the character, I don't think Lelouch wouldn't be a townie role.

So that's my reasoning. I don't know exactly which player did that though.

tl;dr: C.C. is an anime character who helps a villain mastermind, so I think the C.C. vote was from whoever got the role of said villain mastermind, who I think is likely not a townie, etc.

-cut-
See above. If the perpetrator of the C.C. is mafia-sided, it follows that whoever the C.C. vote is on is not mafia. Unless it's some kind of insane mafia gambit.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #164 on: September 29, 2012, 05:05:12 PM »
In Code Geass, C.C. is Lelouch's accomplice. She occasionally helps Lelouch, who is basically an equivalent of Death Note's Kira.

Comparing Lelouch to Kira makes me think that it could be town or mafia. It's ambiguous. After all, Kira's intentions were good, he just eventually went off the deep end with power.

If whoever is behind C.C is indeed Lelouch, it could be a townsided or mafsided vote. In all honesty from the way Shadoweh's been playing it's hard to tell which.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #165 on: September 29, 2012, 05:08:23 PM »
Urk.
That....is a good point.
(╯雷)╯︵ ┻━┻ I gib up. Let's see what other people think.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2012, 05:09:01 PM »
Play>roles>shenanigans.  This is shenanigans.
Shadoweh's play deserves a lynch, as you clearly agreed from voting her.
So, why have that change your mind?  I mean, it's flavor that might not even be correct flavor based around my claim from earlier.  Come to think of it, did ActionDan ever claim a rolename or just functionality?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #167 on: September 29, 2012, 05:10:37 PM »
So, why have that change your mind?  I mean, it's flavor that might not even be correct flavor based around my claim from earlier.  Come to think of it, did ActionDan ever claim a rolename or just functionality?

Yes, I was just worried that the Shadoweh lynch wasn't going to happen because of the C.C vote and people jumping off.

I'm still personally happy to lynch Shadoweh. Although DrRawr really deserves a lynch too. As does ActionDan.

We just all need to agree on which one of those three to lynch.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #168 on: September 29, 2012, 05:12:33 PM »
Of those 3 my preference is Shadoweh>rawr>>>ActionDan.
Raitaki would be slightly in front of ActionDan if we want to quickwagon   :3

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #169 on: September 29, 2012, 05:16:55 PM »
Well currently Shadoweh is at 3, Hero's at 3, and Rawr and Dormio are at 2.

I don't think there's much chance of us lynching Raitaki with only one person voting him, and ActionDan has no-one voting him now.

Anywho, panic over, it's better to secure a lynch than to panic because of this mysterious modvote. Besides, maybe following it will help unravel what it means.

##Vote: Shadoweh

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #170 on: September 29, 2012, 05:19:51 PM »
Eh, just me trying to outsmart the game. And even if Shadoweh's play is bad, the C.C. vote thing made me think mafia wanted her dead. But not so sure now. D:
Also, why do you want to lynch me again ;_; for the reasons I unvoted Shadoweh?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #171 on: September 29, 2012, 05:21:34 PM »
For me it's the unexplained swap to Zakeri that raises suspicions, why Zakeri over everyone else?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2012, 05:22:21 PM »
For me it's the unexplained swap to Zakeri that raises suspicions, why Zakeri over everyone else?
This pretty much, but also I thought you knew something you wouldn't know otherwise.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2012, 05:25:37 PM »
I'm particularly unhappy with Zakeri's posts at the moment. He feels like an active lurker to me, and hasn't produced much in way of opinion or reads. This is reflected by my recent posts.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #174 on: September 29, 2012, 05:33:27 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: drrawr

Don't think Shadoweh is scum right now. rawr literally doesn't have any opinions or a reason for his vote beyond lurker prod. Sheeping Bardiche; let's make this happen.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #175 on: September 29, 2012, 05:35:07 PM »
I am quite literally torn between voting Shadoweh and voting DrRawr right now.

I frankly don't care which one goes either.

I'll just sit on Shadow but be ready to hop on Rawr if I can tip the scale.

Conqueror

« Reply #176 on: September 29, 2012, 05:36:37 PM »
EBWOP: Hero's posts are okay even though his internal logic is a bit wonky at times. But he's being proactive at least; would rather not lynch him right now.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #177 on: September 29, 2012, 05:37:00 PM »
rawr seems more likely than Shadoweh and I'm going to be AFK for a while so
##Unvote
##Vote: rawr

Would still prefer Shadoweh so if she's close to a lynch when I return I'll switch back.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2012, 05:40:19 PM »
Well that takes Shadoweh to 2 counting me and C.C

So:

Conqueror

« Reply #179 on: September 29, 2012, 05:41:11 PM »
What does it mean...though obviously sheeping the mod is a good idea.
Pretty sure the mod isn't a player in the game (PX said this game wasn't bastard, right)? My guess is that it's a secret double vote...the fact that no one has claimed it makes me lean towards an anti-town sided one. The other possibility is that Shadoweh failed some type of post restriction and the mod vote is some sort of punishment? I dunno.